IMG_3331 (resized).png
IMG_3330 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_8623 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8621 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8622 (resized).jpeg
FullSizeRender (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

41 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 22,441 posts in this topic. You are on page 423 of 449.
#21101 79 days ago

I really thought I had my TK lock working great (first 2 balls magnetized only, 3rd ball held with pin) but now I’m getting rejects on ball 1 way too frequently on clean shots. Ball 2 catches fine once I get a ball locked. Is bending the diverter tip toward the back box the thing to try? I haven’t modified it yet.

#21102 79 days ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

$100 says mine are lower!

Hah! They need separate boards for us. I might as well be playing with a blindfold on.

#21103 79 days ago
Quoted from Audiofreak:

Hi
Did`nt find anything in the keyposts so I will dare to ask
When i turn my prem on, i have no picture from the projector. When i open and close the coindoor the projector works.
From there on i can also turn it off and back on and the projector works.
As soon as the mashine was off for a while, like till the next day, the problem is back.
I contacted Stern last friday, still no reaction..
Greetings from Switzerland

I also have this issue. Opening and closing the coin door fixes it every time.

#21104 79 days ago
Quoted from blazingsaddlz:

I also have this issue. Opening and closing the coin door fixes it every time.

In the German forum a guy told me to leave the pin on and connected to the internet with the coindoor open for 24 hours.
Stern told him to do that, since then it works. So i`m giving it a try, the pin is running since 8 hours.

I know it sounds stupid but i would just like the pin to work as should..

#21105 79 days ago
Quoted from AssaultSuit:

I really thought I had my TK lock working great (first 2 balls magnetized only, 3rd ball held with pin) but now I’m getting rejects on ball 1 way too frequently on clean shots. Ball 2 catches fine once I get a ball locked. Is bending the diverter tip toward the back box the thing to try? I haven’t modified it yet.

I have this happening too. I don't mind the rejects so much, but a 2 second ball save would be ideal since so many of those rejects end up in the middle drain.

#21106 79 days ago

Does anyone have any idea where the Breathe -Sunflowe - etc. decal is supposed to go? Or is it a bonus decal?

IMG_0184-scaled-e1612911926566~2 (resized).jpgIMG_0184-scaled-e1612911926566~2 (resized).jpg
#21107 79 days ago
Quoted from arnzzz:

Does anyone have any idea where the Breathe -Sunflowe - etc. decal is supposed to go? Or is it a bonus decal?
[quoted image]

Bonus. Mines on my fridge.

#21108 79 days ago

If you want something custom, send me a PM. I haven’t made one before but I made plenty of other mods. Just let me know what you’re thinking and I’d be happy to work with you and putting something together

Quoted from evileye:

Yeah I saw that, but I’m on the fence about it. I might pull the trigger and sell if I’m not in love with it.
In the meantime I have a blue start button that I ordered who-knows-when that I’ll try out first.

#21109 78 days ago

In case some of you are on the lookout for swag related to Stranger Things. Just released Stranger Slings.... on my store now.

stranger-slings-slings-blk (resized).jpgstranger-slings-slings-blk (resized).jpg
#21110 78 days ago
Quoted from Xdetroit:

If you want something custom, send me a PM. I haven’t made one before but I made plenty of other mods. Just let me know what you’re thinking and I’d be happy to work with you and putting something together

Awesome! Let me think about it and get back to you. Also, I dont have access to my game yet so it’s delaying my plan here.

#21111 78 days ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

In case some of you are on the lookout for swag related to Stranger Things. Just released Stranger Slings.... on my store now. [quoted image]

I like it. Do you have a link?

#21112 78 days ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

In case some of you are on the lookout for swag related to Stranger Things. Just released Stranger Slings.... on my store now. [quoted image]

Ghostbusters Premium owners should have this shirt

#21114 78 days ago
Quoted from blizz81:

Ghostbusters Premium owners should have this shirt

Hah! .......i still love that game

#21115 78 days ago

I see Stern advertising that accessories are now in stock. Any word on Premium UV kits yet?

#21116 78 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Bonus. Mines on my fridge.

Thanks! Now let's find a fridge

#21117 78 days ago

Since a few weeks, in Insider Connected, the "latest achievement" is stuck on the Stranger Things Demogorgon Hunter Bronze achievement. All other achievements I received afterwards are always shown beneath the Demogorgon achievement. The timestamp of this achievement updates every game as if it was received in that game. All the other achievements in the screenshot should be newer. Wife's account has the exact same behaviour. I reached out to Stern, but they haven't been able to replicate this problem on their accounts. Anyone here with the same thing happening?

C (resized).pngC (resized).png
#21118 78 days ago
Quoted from Dahawk007:

I see Stern advertising that accessories are now in stock. Any word on Premium UV kits yet?

Where are they advertising this? Us anxious Pinsiders need to know

#21120 78 days ago
IMG_0265 (resized).jpegIMG_0265 (resized).jpeg
#21121 78 days ago

Topper arrived!

Now waiting on inner art and shooter.

Need to decide if I am powder coating or using their side rails. I was against the stern side rails but they have grown on me a bit.

IMG_3471 (resized).jpegIMG_3471 (resized).jpeg
#21122 78 days ago

After owning a pro for years and just today playing a premium for the first time (showed up out of nowhere at the bowling alley) I can say that the premium is one aggravating game to play if it hasnt been tweaked. Now I know what you guys have been talking about with the multiball rejects from the TK lock straight down the damn middle. Nearly impossible to make the mouth shot too. Right orbit shots and mystery shot returns clanging off the slings to drain out the sides! Aaarggh! Beautiful game with the projector and all, swipe a ball was cool too but honestly I dont feel like Im missing much by having the pro, even if that premium had been dialed in. The lousy thing is I doubt it ever will get dialed in, theres a new Venom in there too thats all but unplayable because of various small issues. The joys of location pinball!

#21123 78 days ago

I couldn’t make the Demi shot for the life of me on my 1st run pro. My vault premium is butter

Quoted from Sinistarrett:

After owning a pro for years and just today playing a premium for the first time (showed up out of nowhere at the bowling alley) I can say that the premium is one aggravating game to play if it hasnt been tweaked. Now I know what you guys have been talking about with the multiball rejects from the TK lock straight down the damn middle. Nearly impossible to make the mouth shot too. Right orbit shots and mystery shot returns clanging off the slings to drain out the sides! Aaarggh! Beautiful game with the projector and all, swipe a ball was cool too but honestly I dont feel like Im missing much by having the pro, even if that premium had been dialed in. The lousy thing is I doubt it ever will get dialed in, theres a new Venom in there too thats all but unplayable because of various small issues. The joys of location pinball!

#21124 78 days ago
Quoted from Sinistarrett:

The only dialing in specific to the Premium would be the tk lock and any projector adjustments. The pros share the rest of the dialing in.

#21125 78 days ago

Yeah, now that you mention it the projector was out of whack too.

#21126 78 days ago
Quoted from blizz81:

The only dialing in specific to the Premium would be the tk lock and any projector adjustments. The pros share the rest of the dialing in.

It seems like 90% of this thread is people not being able to dial in TK lock lol but at least it looks like they improved the vault release

#21127 78 days ago

I just got a Stranger Things (Premium) used HOU with less than 200 plays last week and already my left eject wood is getting destroyed
so I made a 2 part protection kit

If anyone wants one I added them to my shop at
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1463-arcade-cabinetscom/10280-left-eject-playfield-protection-kit-for-stranger-things

* 1 die cut eject area mylar including beveled edge
* 3D printed hole protector

Installation video is at

game (resized).pnggame (resized).pnghole (resized).pnghole (resized).pngst-mylar (resized).pngst-mylar (resized).png
#21128 78 days ago

Source for Stern's UV kit for Premiums, anyone?

I realize it's a long shot, but are there any UV kits available out there to buy now, or is everyone waiting for Stern to (finally) ship this run of accessories?

Thanks.

#21129 78 days ago

Decided to enhance the awesome MythMaker Myth Pinball lights even more. Made some speaker acrylics... Hoping folks will recognize the scene?

20240208_221910 (resized).jpg20240208_221910 (resized).jpg

#21130 78 days ago
Quoted from arnzzz:

Since a few weeks, in Insider Connected, the "latest achievement" is stuck on the Stranger Things Demogorgon Hunter Bronze achievement. All other achievements I received afterwards are always shown beneath the Demogorgon achievement. The timestamp of this achievement updates every game as if it was received in that game. All the other achievements in the screenshot should be newer. Wife's account has the exact same behaviour. I reached out to Stern, but they haven't been able to replicate this problem on their accounts. Anyone here with the same thing happening?
[quoted image]

Yes! I’ve seen this for months!! It’s very annoying.

#21131 78 days ago
Quoted from brzezicki:

I just got a Stranger Things (Premium) used HOU with less than 200 plays last week and already my left eject wood is getting destroyed

That’s odd…. My game has several thousand plays, and that area looks perfectly fine on mine. Curious to see this destruction.

#21132 78 days ago
Quoted from mattosborn:

That’s odd…. My game has several thousand plays, and that area looks perfectly fine on mine. Curious to see this destruction.

Tiny bends to the metal flange change the ball trajectory a lot. I bet a tiny variation could make the difference of the ball clearing the lip or slamming it. Either way a bit of Mylar seems like a good idea.

#21133 78 days ago
Quoted from jackd104:

Tiny bends to the metal flange change the ball trajectory a lot. I bet a tiny variation could make the difference of the ball clearing the lip or slamming it. Either way a bit of Mylar seems like a good idea.

hmm that's a decent point. I should bend them a little to see. mine was slaming smack into the wood bevel and destroying it. that said I agree a little mylar is better than not.

#21134 78 days ago
Quoted from brzezicki:

hmm that's a decent point. I should bend them a little to see. mine was slaming smack into the wood bevel and destroying it. that said I agree a little mylar is better than not.

Turn the trough eject power down to about 180ish. It will gently serve the ball to the lane.

#21135 77 days ago

Received my topper, side armor and shooter rod from Cointaker last night.

#21136 77 days ago
Quoted from mattosborn:

Yes! I’ve seen this for months!! It’s very annoying.

This happens to me as well. My guess is that you are constantly adding to the next level so each time you kill one it recognizes the cheevo being elevated to the next tier.

This happens to me for Super Supply drop tiers on JP as well. Even once achieved it still recognizes the achievement progress, which appears to be a glitch

#21137 77 days ago

So I have my new premium in and have been working to dial it in. The only issue that’s stumping me (so far) is the projector.

The stupid hdmi cable they installed on this rubs and gets pushed down by the apron. This causes the projector to be aimed so high it won’t project onto half the targets. I have some adapter on order to see if I can fix it but was curious if anyone else had bumped into it and found a nice thin adapter that worked?

Thanks!

Edit: fixed - I used a razor to trim some of the hdmi cable plastic around the 90 degree turn where it plugs into the projector. That gave me just enough clearance that once the apron was install I could use my fingers and push the cable upward. That Seated the projector correctly in the mount

#21138 77 days ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

There is, When I first set up my game the demo shot was great and easily makeable. Now a month later I cant hit it for squat! No idea what happened, I haven't changed anything in my game.

Par for the course on this title! My TK was dialed in with clusters now 2 months later throwing up occasional chains. This game ages me quickly lol.

#21139 77 days ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Source for Stern's UV kit for Premiums, anyone?
I realize it's a long shot, but are there any UV kits available out there to buy now, or is everyone waiting for Stern to (finally) ship this run of accessories?
Thanks.

I ordered mine at CoinTaker, but it is backordered now.

Chris

#21140 77 days ago

Installed my topper, side armor and plunger, but my topper doesn’t work. Will be contacting Stern on Monday…

#21141 77 days ago

Sideart and speaker panels installed. Just waiting on UV Kit, shooter knob, and precision halos to arrive.

PXL_20240209_210322379 (resized).jpgPXL_20240209_210322379 (resized).jpg
#21142 77 days ago

Sorry if this has been posted about before. I searched and could not find an identical problem. My brand new ST pro ramp is sometimes sticking while going up. I notice while going down it’s slightly bouncing like it may be binding some. When I lift the playfield and test it moves fine. So seems to be maybe with how it sits while playfield is down? Anyway has anyone else had this problem? Any quick fix ideas to try? I’ll contact stern monday and took some video but thought I’d check here.

IMG_0981.jpegIMG_0981.jpeg
#21143 77 days ago
Quoted from halpain24:

Sorry if this has been posted about before. I searched and could not find an identical problem. My brand new ST pro ramp is sometimes sticking while going up. I notice while going down it’s slightly bouncing like it may be binding some. When I lift the playfield and test it moves fine. So seems to be maybe with how it sits while playfield is down? Anyway has anyone else had this problem? Any quick fix ideas to try? I’ll contact stern monday and took some video but thought I’d check here.
[quoted image]

It's been covered.

Click on the "Show Topic Index" link near the top of any page in this thread, then click "Keypost summary" to sort the index by subject (you only have to do that once, it remembers), then look through the list of topics for a link to the solution for the issue you're having. Note that you may have to click on "Show all" to expand the short listing of topics to the full listing.

#21144 77 days ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

It's been covered.
Click on the "Show Topic Index" link near the top of any page in this thread, then click "Keypost summary" to sort the index by subject (you only have to do that once, it remembers), then look through the list of topics for a link to the solution for the issue you're having. Note that you may have to click on "Show all" to expand the short listing of topics to the full listing.

Thank you. I didn’t know how to use that feature. I found the fix. Appreciate it.

#21145 77 days ago
Quoted from halpain24:

Thank you. I didn’t know how to use that feature. I found the fix. Appreciate it.

It's why I have that paragraph on my desktop to cut and paste as needed now. Getting one pinsider at a time will eventually make it more broadly known.

#21146 76 days ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

It's why I have that paragraph on my desktop to cut and paste as needed now. Getting one pinsider at a time will eventually make it more broadly known.

PinMonk is such a fantastic member of this community. So many people including myself have benefited from his experience, advice and patience.

#21147 76 days ago
Quoted from brainmegaphone:

PinMonk is such a fantastic member of this community. So many people including myself have benefited from his experience, advice and patience.

Seconded!!

#21148 76 days ago
Quoted from nicholasdeorio:It seems like 90% of this thread is people not being able to dial in TK lock lol but at least it looks like they improved the vault release

First and second ball yes - third ball - big fat no

#21149 76 days ago
Quoted from ElCid95:

Installed my topper, side armor and plunger, but my topper doesn’t work. Will be contacting Stern on Monday…

Figured it out although not until I took the topper all the way apart. The culprit was the gray wire in the plug that connects to the lights. It wasn’t seated properly in the 4-pin molex connector.

IMG_7174 (resized).jpegIMG_7174 (resized).jpeg
#21150 76 days ago
Quoted from brainmegaphone:

Just following in the footsteps of @ltg.

If you only see one set of footprints, that is when he carried me.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Augustine Beach, FL
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Vaughan, ON
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 35.00
Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball

$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Playfield - Decals
PinEffects

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

8,099 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 16.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 22,441 posts in this topic. You are on page 423 of 449.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-club-join-our-party/page/423 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.