20240328_091907 (resized).jpg
20240328_091912 (resized).jpg
20240326_130903 (resized).jpg
20240327_085933 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240327_090153_Gallery (resized).jpg
20240326_234550 (resized).jpg
20240326_234700 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

41 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 22,215 posts in this topic. You are on page 299 of 445.
#14901 1 year ago

Sorry if this was posted here before but this is pretty cool.

#14902 1 year ago
Quoted from ricard2798:

Lots of new stranger thing toys are out. There is a upside down glow demogorgon (probably good for the uv kit) a bunch of uv reactive funko pops, and both demogorgon dogs and the new flying bats. I think im going to start tinkering with some mods, or perhaps attempt my first custom topper.
I figured that if i put an uv light strip (tied to up kit power) and a red one to global ilum, i could have a pretty cool interactive topper that switches to upside down whne the pinball goes into upside down
In the meantime, the new flying demogorgons are AWESOME!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Hello,

can someone from America get me the BANDAI Demogorgon upside down glow and the Demobat and send them to Germany?

Unfortunately, the two figures are not available in Germany.

#14903 1 year ago
Quoted from Rocco:

Hello,
can someone from America get me the BANDAI Demogorgon upside down glow and the Demobat and send them to Germany?

ill be back in the estates in one week, if you dont find anypne in the meantime,.ill try to help out. Keep in mind, the bats are perfectly sized (one on each side.of.movie.screen), but the demogorgon glow in dark and the demodog.are.too big in my opinion to be used on playfield... except.maybe for a topper.

#14904 1 year ago

i'm leery of putting stuff that wasn't in the first two seasons of the show on the playfield but i guess that makes me a purist lol

Quoted from Rocco:

Hello,

i'm happy to do this for you if you can find them in stock anywhere, looks like about $40 for the figs and about $100 for shipping...drop me a PM if you want help and i'll see what i can do but they are out of stock pretty much universally

#14905 1 year ago

Thank you guys.
I' ve found the two figures on eBay.

#14906 1 year ago
Quoted from Lucxor:

Any sneak peak you can already show us.
Very interested with what you come up.

Still working on final details and paint colors. There will be some differences from what's shown here.

I'll wait for the full reveal to show things like the detailed deprivation tank (replaces the back left flasher, connecting with a factory style plug--triggers both the tank and the laser that's mostly obscured behind it).

Ultimately all based on the room of the lab where Eleven opens the gate.

EDIT: No list being taken until the set is fully revealed.

#14907 1 year ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Still working on final details and paint colors. There will be some differences from what's shown here.
I'll wait for the full reveal to show things like the detailed deprivation tank (replaces the back left flasher, connecting with a factory style plug--triggers both the tank and the laser that's mostly obscured behind it).

artworld (resized).jpgartworld (resized).jpg
#14908 1 year ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Seriously though, everything sounds so cool, especially the interactive tank. And that last shot is goooorgeous!!! Cant wait till you start accepting spots!!

#14909 1 year ago
Quoted from Gutterghoul:

Seriously though, everything sounds so cool, especially the interactive tank. And that last shot is goooorgeous!!! Cant wait till you start accepting spots!!

I'm glad you dig it thus far Thank you for the feedback.

And correct, no list until it's fully revealed. There will be some notice before then, and a separate thread made.

#14910 1 year ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

I know you have a track record of doing fantastic work, but if the actual mods are anything close to the quality of the teaser video you have a winner! Nice work and great job on the video. Really cool stuff and I’m looking forward to the full reveal.

#14911 1 year ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

This is definitely wild.
can't wait to se the full mod and maybe get my hands on it.
Thanks for the great teaser

#14912 1 year ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Looks great. Do I have to wear the glasses for this mod?

#14913 1 year ago

I'll pile on and say that looks fantastic. I'll grab my folding chair and stand in line, now. LOL

#14914 1 year ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Can't wait to see the final product. You do great work and this game is deserving of something special.

#14915 1 year ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Wow. Looks like another home run!

#14916 1 year ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Yup, not missing on this!

Can't wait to see more!
-Would be interested to hear the differences between pro and prem/le kits. Guessing the TK lock area. Reason being, I have a pro, but hope to find an LE one day!

#14917 1 year ago

Do we get a 40th version on this one?

#14918 1 year ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

This looks really cool. Your Elvira mods are the best I have on any of my games. Do you know yet if you are going to sell as a package or individually? I may be interested in the whole bundle but will look forward to the full reveal.

#14919 1 year ago

I dont usually even like most mods but these look to be on a whole different level, like they were meant to be in the machine from the get-go. Very interested in seeing the full reveal!

#14920 1 year ago

I’m in!! 3rd one in our bedroom. Good wife.

C88E4667-083A-411A-B41C-B41293A81487 (resized).jpegC88E4667-083A-411A-B41C-B41293A81487 (resized).jpeg
#14921 1 year ago
Quoted from PinStalker:

Do we get a 40th version on this one?

Remind me in 2056

Quoted from Purdue:

Yup, not missing on this!
Can't wait to see more!
-Would be interested to hear the differences between pro and prem/le kits. Guessing the TK lock area. Reason being, I have a pro, but hope to find an LE one day!

On the premium, the power box (inspired by the tall double server rack to the left of the gate in the show) is finished in appearance on the left side with the metal opto cover, so on the Pro, I'll need to have an additional panel to fill it out, and also a different way to have the left side stabilized.

Quoted from Utesichiban:

This looks really cool. Your Elvira mods are the best I have on any of my games. Do you know yet if you are going to sell as a package or individually? I may be interested in the whole bundle but will look forward to the full reveal.

As this set was designed from the start as a cohesive package, individual pieces wouldn't make as much sense, and even the left side is a long assembly of connected parts rather than the deprivation tank on its own.

----------------------------

Thanks to everyone for the positive feedback. It's always appreciated, and I look forward to when the set can be experienced in other games

#14922 1 year ago

Hi every one i need a little help my lift ramp do not drop down when you try to activate the demogorgon.
It happens suddenly.
Does it happened to someone.?
Big Thanks

#14923 1 year ago

Happy stranger things day!!!

#14924 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Happy stranger things day!!!

Haven't read too deeply into reviews, but no ones condemning in the headlines so thats a good sign!

#14925 1 year ago

Game is awesome!!! Thanks chuckwurt for all your helpful posts. Was not getting demogorgon because I had turned down power cos of airballs to 180. Then read your posts to turn them up. Anywho 230 and 225 and getting holes in one all day without adjusting demogorgon. Woohoo. Only thing is the ball is coming around the left ramp so quickly it escapes 1 out of 3. Only have a pro. Notice the airshirld in the top left can be adjusted across a little. Will check that if still happening will make an air shield out of lexan. Anyone else having this issue?

May also have to adjust my shooter lane guide as manual launches will only hit left targets or side of left ramp. I guess they are meant to hit middle targets so can bounce into saucer? When I try to decrease launch it just misses targets altogether and just hits side of left ramp.

Btw chuckwurt your help with my TWD solved all my prison magnet issues. Made that game sing!

#14926 1 year ago
Quoted from Jodester:

You have good taste in game placement![quoted image]

I'm right there with yall

Screenshot_20220527-214649_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220527-214649_Gallery (resized).jpg
#14927 1 year ago

Playing some stranger things pinball, with a new season and a long weekend, it doesn't get better than this.

#14928 1 year ago
Quoted from Makarov:

Playing some stranger things pinball, with a new season and a long weekend, it doesn't get better than this.

Fitting in some Dead by Daylight with Johnathan, Nancy, Steve, and the Demogorgon between episodes as well.

dbd demogorgon 2 (resized).jpgdbd demogorgon 2 (resized).jpg

stranger things atari (resized).jpgstranger things atari (resized).jpg

#14930 1 year ago

damn they really ramped up the gore this time around. tv 14 my left nut

#14931 1 year ago

Much heavier this season for sure.

#14932 1 year ago
Quoted from Gutterghoul:

Haven't read too deeply into reviews, but no ones condemning in the headlines so thats a good sign!

It’s definitely interesting and well made as expected. My entire family is huge fans and couldn’t wait for S4. That being said, not giving anything away but this round feels a lot more like Nightmare on Elm St. than Stranger Things. Robert Englund being on board makes perfect sense.

A vid of our Premium and trip to the ST store

#14933 1 year ago
Quoted from Hoteldrummer:

It’s definitely interesting and well made as we would expect. My entire family is huge fans and couldn’t wait for S4. That being said, not giving anything away but this round feels a lot more like Nightmare on Elm St. than Stranger Things. Robert Englund being on board makes perfect sense.

#14934 1 year ago

Enjoying our Pro and S4 here as well. Just visited the pop up store in Chicago… lots of fun! Picked up a demodog there… not sure if it will fit in the machine or just perch nearby to chase the ball from afar…

1693D5D7-96A2-4FDD-92FA-69C6173D47C7 (resized).jpeg1693D5D7-96A2-4FDD-92FA-69C6173D47C7 (resized).jpeg8ABA7C7B-E8A7-4219-9BB6-24BE627DF05B (resized).jpeg8ABA7C7B-E8A7-4219-9BB6-24BE627DF05B (resized).jpeg
#14935 1 year ago
Quoted from VanSkalen:

Enjoying our Pro and S4 here as well. Just visited the pop up store in Chicago… lots of fun! Picked up a demodog there… not sure if it will fit in the machine or just perch nearby to chase the ball from afar…
[quoted image][quoted image]

Awesome! Yeah we really had a great time when it was here in Los Angeles. I wanted that big Demogorgon figure but the damn thing was like $250! Yikes!

#14936 1 year ago

Quick question:

Are the drop targets sometimes meant to stay up when you hit them? Some quite hard hits they are staying up and the ball just rebounds back.

#14937 1 year ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

Quick question:
Are the drop targets sometimes meant to stay up when you hit them? Some quite hard hits they are staying up and the ball just rebounds back.

Nope, that's not designed to happen. In my opinion, once the game has been played a lot more, they'll soften up a little and drop when hit.
At least that's how my ACDC was way back when it was new.
Other opinions are welcome of course.

#14938 1 year ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

Quick question:

Nope. Just standard bricking drops that have always existed for some reason. You’d think they’d find a design that doesn’t do that anymore.

#14939 1 year ago

yeah my N always picks the worst time to brick

#14940 1 year ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

Nope, that's not designed to happen. In my opinion, once the game has been played a lot more, they'll soften up a little and drop when hit.
At least that's how my ACDC was way back when it was new.
Other opinions are welcome of course.

Quoted from chuckwurt:

Nope. Just standard bricking drops that have always existed for some reason. You’d think they’d find a design that doesn’t do that anymore.

Thanks!! Adds a bit of excitement I guess.

chuckwurt went through your video. So only solution for ball bouncing out of mystery into left orbit where it’s not a clean return to left flipper was mainly levelling and then playing with left orbit guide? Post coming down and letting ball out does seem to put some rattle on the ball so it’s in the middle of the orbit lane and drops down to sling.

#14942 1 year ago

Pinball Browser now can open and decode all sound tracks in Stranger Things Premium 1.05, so cleland can generate again his modified ROM based on latest code for ST Premium

#14943 1 year ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

chuckwurt went through your video. So only solution for ball bouncing out of mystery into left orbit where it’s not a clean return to left flipper was mainly levelling and then playing with left orbit guide? Post coming down and letting ball out does seem to put some rattle on the ball so it’s in the middle of the orbit lane and drops down to sling.

That’s all I messed with the fix it yeah.

#14944 1 year ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

On my machine I had to cut the return spring to slow the up post down. Cut a little at a time and kept testing it until the up post was not hitting the ball anymore.

#14945 1 year ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

On my machine I had to cut the return spring to slow the up post down. Cut a little at a time and kept testing it until the up post was not hitting the ball anymore.

I pulled a weaker spring from the parts bin and tried this. Still hits the ball. Cut a couple windings and still hits it. Gonna cut a couple more later. My right side return from the pops always goes to the left flipper, so that one has never been an issue.

#14946 1 year ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

I pulled a weaker spring from the parts bin and tried this. Still hits the ball. Cut a couple windings and still hits it. Gonna cut a couple more later. My right side return from the pops always goes to the left flipper, so that one has never been an issue.

I cut quite a bit of the spring.

#14947 1 year ago

Thanks. It’s a pity this can’t be fixed with a code release. I Could always remove the post ….

#14948 1 year ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

Thanks. It’s a pity this can’t be fixed with a code release. I Could always remove the post ….

yeah, all it would take is a ball release delay setting. I don't think I've ever seen something like that in the adjustments though. At least it's pretty easy to tweak the spring.

#14949 1 year ago

yeah, all it would take is a ball release delay setting. I don't think I've ever seen something like that in the adjustments though. At least it's pretty easy to tweak the spring.

Or replace the solenoid with an arduino. Will try the spring fix, thanks!

EDIT: going to report to stern as a bug. They got it right in Elvira and turtles. Can’t be that hard.

#14950 1 year ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

I Could always remove the post ….

That would be a bummer. No staging the ball during animations or staging the ball momentarily during MB to rip some unblocked shots.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 27.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop
Other
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Guilford, CT
$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods
Electronics
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
Electronics
Space Coast Pinball
Electronics
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 109.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
8,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
There are 22,215 posts in this topic. You are on page 299 of 445.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-club-join-our-party/page/299 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.