IMG_3331 (resized).png
IMG_3330 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_8623 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8621 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8622 (resized).jpeg
FullSizeRender (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

41 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #235 ALERT: Be sure to check PRO Ball Lock Post, it can come loose. Posted by chuckwurt (4 years ago)

Post #712 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Replacement rubber info Posted by fooflighter (4 years ago)

Post #1272 TECH: TOYS. Demogorgon adjustment to make less shot rejects Posted by rs812 (4 years ago)

Post #1273 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Projector focus adjustment instructions Posted by rs812 (4 years ago)

Post #1717 TECH: PLAYFIELD. TK lock and deflector adjustment instructions Posted by chuckwurt (4 years ago)

Post #3533 TECH: BOOTING. Fix for Spike machines that frequently have problems booting Posted by C0untDeM0net (3 years ago)

Post #5955 MOD: Stranger Things action button surround and shooter plate Posted by pinballslave (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mattosborn.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14208 2 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

The eye candy is really good eye candy! I just can't justify it for myself in this case.

Sweet, sweet eye candy! I recently picked up a Premium. My wife wanted it! She loves the projector. She was not interested in owning the game without it (or the UV kit, another "must have" for us), so that made the decision easy.
Just added a shaker to the game too. That's another simple add-on that we put in all of our games. Just adds to the whole experience. Having that tactile feedback when you nail shots is satisfying. Guests always comment on the shakers. That's something you usually don't get to experience with location games.

1 week later
#14282 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I don’t think Maiden uses the button at all.

There is no lockdown bar action button on Iron Maiden. Although you could add one (there is support in the software). I think the only thing you can make it do is autolaunch the ball.

1 month later
#14545 2 years ago
Quoted from robotron911:

Looks like a giant sheet of shelf liner that is used for tool boxes.

Here's a cheap alternative you can get at Walmart: https://www.walmart.com/ip/EasyLiner-Solid-Grip-20-in-x-6-ft-Black-Shelf-Liner-with-Clorox/45743467

1 month later
#15076 1 year ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

It was cool when it worked. Also burn it back isn’t that powerful. Will just turn it down and have it kick at the targets.

Personally, I prefer when the kickout hits the two right targets. Once you dial it in like that, it stays pretty consistent.

1 week later
#15211 1 year ago
Quoted from Ashram56:

Ah so it's not only my imagination
Three things I noticed:
- Screen is darker
- Image is more fuzzy
- PSU fan kicks in more often and for MUCH longer duration, even in attract mode. It's super annoying
I do hope they will at least fix 2/.
As for 1/, OK I get it it's to extend projector life, but it's a tad too dark now
As for 3/, hopefully I can work around it (seem to recall an intake 3D part to improve airflow)

I haven't noticed these. I doubt it's anything to do with the code update.
Note that the projector needs to warm up before you get full clarity (I think they recommend 15 minutes before you attempt any focus adjustment).
To rule out any connection to the code update, try doing an A/B test. Get another SD card and load it up with the previous code. Make sure both cards have the same settings (use the Save/Load settings to/from USB stick in the Utilities menu).

As for the fan, it's temperature controlled. So maybe you just have warmer conditions? Regardless, you should replace the stock fan with a quiet one, then you will never hear it again.

#15229 1 year ago
Quoted from Ashram56:

With regards to brightness/sharpness, I'm not the only one who reported it, see this:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-club-join-our-party/page/277#post-6734871

I just did an A/B test between versions 1.02 and 1.05. I see absolutely no difference in the projector. Looks exactly the same. So, I’m thinking your problem lies elsewhere.

2 weeks later
#15391 1 year ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Another thing i noticed was that during bootup, the code flashes Stranger Things LE. (I have a premium), which i found odd considering there are separate files for premium and LE on the website. Not sure if that would affect anything but I’m going to fix it regardless

Premium and LE are the same code. Nothing to fix.

3 weeks later
#15716 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

Dumb question… is the Dig Dug arcade mod supposed to play the music through the machine speakers? It has music but you can’t really hear it from under the glass. Also what are the different locations this mod is being placed? I moved it already from behind the Projector screen to the left ramp but just wondering if there’s a better place for it? TIA

I would put it in the coin box....

1 month later
#15970 1 year ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

For those that joined the club within the last 6 months or so:
If you’re comfortable sharing (publicly or privately), what did you pay or trade for your Premium? Curious what is actual market value vs asking price these days

I picked up a loaded Premium (Pinwoofer, UV, blades, shooter rod, etc.) about 6 months ago for $12K. Seemed like a lot, but I don't think you can find a deal like that now.

3 months later
#16979 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

They asked if it was intended to go around the loop. It isn’t. Doesn’t mean it’s not awesome if you adjust your game to do that.

You should add a comment to your video. Everyone watching that is lead to believe that they should adjust their game to do that. I tried it that way for a while… then put it back to hitting the targets.

3 weeks later
#17077 1 year ago

UPDATE: This has been claimed. Thank you.

We bought this Stranger Things cat tunnel for our cat for Christmas. Unfortunately, he passed away before he could enjoy it. If anyone here would like it, just send me a message and I will ship it to you.
ST-cat1 (resized).jpgST-cat1 (resized).jpg
ST-cat2 (resized).jpgST-cat2 (resized).jpg

1 month later
#17301 1 year ago
Quoted from Neal_W:

I assume that LED is driven by a nearby node board which is letting too much voltage leak through in the off state. Adding some extra resistance in series with the LED should correct the issue, such as 100ohm resistor added to the wire going to that specific LED.
There are some spike2 node board discussion and repair threads, you could ask there for a second opinion and more details.
(the Morse Code on my premium is normal)

I wonder if this issue was addressed in a node board firmware update. For you guys who are seeing this issue, are you running the latest code?

#17303 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinash:

Negative. I'm on 1.05 cleland code.

Pop in a fresh SD card with 1.07 on it and see if the problem goes away.

#17306 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinash:

Would that prevent me from switching back to 1.05 later? I've swapped back and fourth between SD cards before, but never when it affected the node firmware.

No, I’ve done it before. It will upgrade/downgrade the node firmware as needed.
I tried cleland’s code for a while. I know plenty of people seem to like it, but it just wasn’t for me.

2 weeks later
#17371 1 year ago
Quoted from jonnyqtrek:

I may be remembering incorrectly, but I think it's resin cast from sculpts, and not 3D-printed (?)

The Medisinyl STh Lab Set is all 3D-printed.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/medisinyl-mods-stranger-things-no-list-until-fully-revealed

2 weeks later
#17492 1 year ago
Quoted from Hasi:

I have a question to all LE/Premium owners.
My projector doesn‘t stay in focus. Because of the vibrations of the flippers the focus wheel doesn‘t stay in place. Around ten flips & the focus is off.
It makes no difference if the metal bracket is on or off.
Does anyone dismantled the projector and did a wheel adjustment fix before?
It‘s very sad playing the game that way.

I adjusted the focus on mine recently (after I changed the screen material). I let it warm up for a half hour or so before adjusting. IIRC, there's a little bracket that you tighten down that is supposed to hold that adjustment wheel in place. If that's not working for you, a dab of hot glue should do the trick (and should be easy to remove if you need to re-adjust later).

3 months later
#17779 8 months ago

The projector rocks. Unique feature. If it didn't have one, I wouldn't own the game.

2 weeks later
#17840 8 months ago

Mine has close to 5K plays. Lots of dimpling, as expected. Haven't noticed any chipping anywhere, even around the scoop. Haven't added any protection there either.

2 weeks later
#17941 7 months ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

Thanks for responding. Yes, it looks like there shouldn't be a problem at all. Yet nowhere on the internet does it say that the Insider connected kit will work on a stranger things premium.

The UV apron has a mount for the IC scanner under the right apron card. See pics in this post: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-club-join-our-party/page/307#post-7005579

3 weeks later
#18011 6 months ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

You know what he's talking a about. The resell value of everyone's machines just dropped 3k.

I think it's great that the club is growing! The only people upset by this news are the "pinvestors" that expect to make money off of every pinball purchase.

#18030 6 months ago
Quoted from JSC:

Are you saying these things have been done for new run or is this a wish list? I haven’t seen anything other than Kaneda speculating on projector beeing newer model.

The projector being a newer model is a given, since the manufacturer doesn't make the older model anymore. But that's not anything to get excited about... I doubt it will be any better. Not that I have any complaints about the projector. I think it is adequate for the job, and is a very cool effect that makes this pin unique.

#18097 6 months ago
Quoted from DiabloRush:

Is there room in the apron for both the UV kit and IC? Reason I asked is I always put headphone and volume controls on the coin door, and that location isn't available for IC.

The metal apron has a mount for the IC scanner under the right apron card. I like it there.
See pics in this post: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-club-join-our-party/page/307#post-7005579

#18102 6 months ago
Quoted from DiabloRush:

My question/suggestion would be 1) is the light in the IC reader addressable on/off via game code? and 2) could it be programmed to turn off during the Upside Down (or when the UV lights activate)? There's a potential aftermarket solution to this, too, using a relay and a bit of kit bashing of the IC module lighting. I may give this a go when my ST Prem comes in.

The IC light is not very bright... you're not going to notice it during play, even during the Upside Down. If for some reason you are fixated on it, it wouldn't be hard to disable it with a simple trace cut or component removal. If you're using your phone to display your QR code, you don't need the light at all.

#18153 6 months ago
Quoted from Davi:

Looks like a fair comparison by Pinstadium
What a cheap commercial with black&white picture.[quoted image]

That's hilarious! I like how their "Factory UV Kit" image doesn't even have that kit installed. It's just a doctored-up version of the Pinstadium image.

#18184 6 months ago
Quoted from Deadpool66:

The demogorgan moves on the premium? Not listed in the description anywhere.

Here's a link to the feature matrix that details the differences between the models:

https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Stranger-Things-Feature-Matrix.pdf

1 month later
#18540 5 months ago
Quoted from Bmanpin:

Anyone try to download the new code via USB from Sterns site for their LE? I swear the pro code is living under the LE download link but let me try this again...Just turned my LE into a no projector Pro
Usually the spk files denote LE, pro or premium and I'm not seeing this, this time.

Yes, all the links for the update files are downloading the Pro spk files. This happened last time too. Very annoying.
Edit the download link and insert "_le" in the name, like this:

https://f002.backblazeb2.com/file/gamecode/stranger_things_1.09.0_1699749945440564042/stranger_things_le-1_09_0.spk.zip

1 week later
#18717 5 months ago
Quoted from KING-HENRY:

I'm KBMAN' on the AVS forum..been doing professional HT for decades as well..and digital front projectors since '97. What is in a stranger things is an LED projector, just like all the cheapy ones that you can find on amazon etc..and most will fit in the palm of your hand. So these do not rely on a single bulb for illumination; the RGB LED's are the light source. So I would imagine that these (as pinmonk was saying above?) are getting too hot in that enclosed envirnment (these are high-output LED's that get warm) and killing the life expectancy of them..although I don't own a Sth or have seen the projector in person, it could also be one of the video board(s) or chip(s) on the board that are prematurely dying in the pj. HEAT is the main culprit with all Projectors! Cooling these + ventilation would be highly on my list if/when I get a premium.

This is a fabricated crisis…. These projectors are not dying.

#18820 4 months ago
Quoted from Neal_W:

Feature adjustment #2 is Adult Mode: YES/NO

There is also a specific setting for the frequency of the BS mode, in case that's all you want to control.

#18847 4 months ago
Quoted from Ive:

Yeah where is this setting ? I need more BS in my life - such a fun mode to have running , and doesn’t come up anywhere near frequently enough .

I'll have to look it up when I get home. I thought it was mentioned in this thread, but maybe not. I immediately bumped it up once I learned of it. Otherwise it rarely comes up, unless you are playing competition mode. There are some IC achievements around how many times you play BS (which is dumb IMO). Getting it 25 times would take forever with normal play on default settings.

#18892 4 months ago

I’m guessing Payed In Full Stranger Things.

2 weeks later
#19286 4 months ago

Looks like they also changed the position of the magnet for the TK lock. Kinda lame where it is now....
You can see the original position in this post: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-club-join-our-party/page/107#post-5836979
11 is now fondling the balls.

#19411 4 months ago
Quoted from Blast:

I upgraded to 1.11 and now when I press both flipper buttons, I’m unable to switch to the other modes like the final chapter. What to do?
And the new code has a new demagorgon multiball? How to access it? Thanks!

There are a couple ways to select game mode. When attract mode is running, you can hold in both flipper buttons until the game mode select shows up. If that’s not working, then you likely have a switch problem.
You can also select game mode from the IC / Home Team screen now as well. You add your players, then go to Game Mode Select and press the action button. Select mode an press Start.

#19484 4 months ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

My default values on the screen calibration were kinda crazy numbers. I think it also has a lot to do with shipping and the mounting of the apron. I made the mistake of dialing all the screens before I focused it. After removing the apron, adjusting the focus, and mounting the apron back on they were all off again. It also took me a good 15 minutes of opening and closing the door during calibration to realize I could tape the interlock down so the projector was on the whole time lol.

You don't have to tape the interlock in. Pull out on it.

#19552 4 months ago
Quoted from beltking:

My premium is going to be delivered by mad pinball today! Can’t wait.
I think just during shipping the projector is being moved around and prob why all have to be adjusted.

True. And there's no way Stern is wasting any time trying to dial these in before shipping. Every premium owner should expect to have to go through all the projector adjustments once the machine is set up (if you want it to look good!). Let it warm up, adjust the focus, then dive into all the fine adjustments. It will likely take you an hour or so. But it makes a huge difference. And remember to save your settings to a USB stick. That way, if something goes wrong with your SD card (or you decide to try modified code) you can easily restore all those fine tunings.

#19570 4 months ago

Oh boy... here comes the dimple talk! If dimples bother you, sell the game now. This game gets a ton of abuse.

#19692 4 months ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

I don’t feel the shaker motor does much of anything in this game. I have it set to max. Is it supposed to go off when the demogorgon is revealed and shakes?

Yes, mine shakes aggressively when the demo moves and gets whacked.

#19945 4 months ago
Quoted from kyinwa:

Last issue is the scoop adjustment to get it to go all the way around the burn it back loop. I know its a wee bit controversial but has anyone else dialed this in. I watched the youtube that chuck did but i could never get it to go all the way around

Don’t waste your time. Just aim it at the targets like it’s supposed to work.

1 week later
#20260 3 months ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

How hard is to peel the old stuff off

Not hard to peel off. But, like removing Mylar, the real work is in cleaning up any adhesive left behind. Isopropyl works OK. You could use a stronger solvent on the metal surfaces of course.

#20423 3 months ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

It's great if you have the pro. It shakes on demogorgon hits and when multiball starts like when van crashes down.

It’s the same shaking on the premium as well. These guys who say it’s barely shaking must have something wrong. I would not want mine shaking any harder or more often than it does.

#20448 3 months ago
Quoted from SuperMas77:

Gameplay question for Premium/LE owners. When you have a ball locked on the TK backboard and start the 2nd Demogorgon Trap Em' the action button turns red/blue. If you steal the TK lock ball when action button is blue does that negate your ball lock? Do you start over on TK locks at that point or does it remember that you already had a ball locked?

Swipe-a-ball removes your ball locks.

1 week later
#20573 3 months ago
Quoted from insight75:

I have an envelope with the screen material in it and I don't even know where to begin. Scissors? Knife? Chainsaw?

I cut mine with an X-Acto knife and a metal ruler (working on top of some thick card stock so I can cut cleanly through and not slice up the work surface). I did the main screen and the drops/standups. Oh, and I rounded some of the corners a bit using scissors.
I didn't use Darkstar9, but some similar screen material (which was less directional). I forget the company, but they sent me a huge packet of different screen samples for around $10 shipped. I may have posted it in the other thread. I can look it up if anyone is interested.

Edit: It was Silver Ticket Products. Here's the sample pack: https://www.silverticketproducts.com/products/material-samples
$4.20 + $3.50 shipping. I think I ended up using the "High Contrast" sample.

3 weeks later
#21130 75 days ago
Quoted from arnzzz:

Since a few weeks, in Insider Connected, the "latest achievement" is stuck on the Stranger Things Demogorgon Hunter Bronze achievement. All other achievements I received afterwards are always shown beneath the Demogorgon achievement. The timestamp of this achievement updates every game as if it was received in that game. All the other achievements in the screenshot should be newer. Wife's account has the exact same behaviour. I reached out to Stern, but they haven't been able to replicate this problem on their accounts. Anyone here with the same thing happening?
[quoted image]

Yes! I’ve seen this for months!! It’s very annoying.

#21131 75 days ago
Quoted from brzezicki:

I just got a Stranger Things (Premium) used HOU with less than 200 plays last week and already my left eject wood is getting destroyed

That’s odd…. My game has several thousand plays, and that area looks perfectly fine on mine. Curious to see this destruction.

#21158 73 days ago
Quoted from NukeRP:

I received my UV light kit yesterday. I got it installed today on my December run PE.
First of all, this is truly a game changer. Must have.
However during install, I needed to relocate the barcode scanner to the lower apron card area. Now there is no apron card in that area, or rather if I put a card in it covers the scanner. While I wasn't a fan of the red card urging me to do scan into Insider Connected, I'm not sure what to put in there. An
yone have any ideas?

There’s one posted here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-club-join-our-party/page/272#post-6714760

1 week later
#21300 65 days ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Yes, but why do you lose the right side light in those games? I thought you lose the light in st because of the UV supplied apron.

You lose the right side light in all games now that ship with IC.

#21302 65 days ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Right, but there isn’t much to light up since the IC device takes up most of the area. There isn’t really any artwork to light up, unlike in st. Here’s bond and jaws. Unless people are relocating the IC, removing the mounting plate and adding an artwork panel. Is that what’s happening? Jaws has a different connector, likely because the Z connectors are no longer available. I would just need confirmation of the jp and dp connector, I think it’s the same as st.

The games that didn't originally come with IC had artwork in that right triangle. Those are the games we're talking about.

#21371 62 days ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I dont use IC, can I just unhook , or lay it on cabinet floor?

Remove it, and send it to me.

#21428 59 days ago

This is my favorite mod:

Billy boyBilly boy

#21547 56 days ago
Quoted from OreoFlapjacks:

Thanks for a counterpoint opinion. I didn't buy due to the lack of long term durability testing, but FOMO had me 2nd guessing the decision... I've got way too many just-in-case parts in unopened shipping boxes around for this machine. This helps my decision, thanks!

One should expect to have to replace the screen material (stock or otherwise) on the high-wear areas (standups, drops, main screen) as routine maintenance.
Maybe every couple thousand plays? Depends on your tolerance of imperfections.
My originals got pretty beat up. When it was time to replace, I decided to try one of the fancy high-contrast materials. Love the look over stock. Probably have several hundred plays with the new stuff, and it's starting to show some wear (scrapes and dings). When it's time to replace again, DS9 or the like will be the choice.

#21579 55 days ago
Quoted from LeMansFan:

Don’t understand why the apron couldn’t be compatible with IC. We don’t mess with it much anyway, and we have the home team thing set up anyhow.
Think it will be a problem to just leave it plugged in and hanging like I have it now with zip ties?

If you’re not not going to use it, why not just unplug it and store it away safely?

#21667 53 days ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

If you allow it to lock all three balls, one of them always drains SDTM when they release to start TK MB because one ball always goes to the left upon release and then rockets down the left ramp, etc.

Do all the new TK locks do this? On the original, that would be impossible.

#21789 50 days ago
Quoted from paynemic:

I’m sure there’s lots of games with thousands of plays. No need to be hypothetical. Are people seeing this from the initial run?

Several thousand plays here. A few dings in the ramp edge. No playfield damage. No protection beyond the standard mylar.

#21828 48 days ago
Quoted from Galvez1978:

There are any sticker for the QR apron on the new location? I don't want these without nothing it's awful [quoted image]

Someone made a simple card to go there. You'll find it in this thread.
I've been thinking about designing a 3D print (it would have to be fairly flat of course so it would fit) that would pop in there. Print it in GITD plastic so it glows when the upside-down kicks in.
Maybe something that looks like a hole in the ground or wall. Open to ideas.

#21898 44 days ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Flipper power can also affect getting a cluster shot consistently. On a 2023 run STh, try turning your right flipper down 5 at a time (max of -30 from stock) and see if that helps. And original is probably fine with the stock flipper power.

The original TK lock always forms a cluster. Never seen a chain.

1 week later
#22059 35 days ago
Quoted from smollig:

My V1 came with the left orbit perfectly dialed in. The orbit with that spinner and the burn it back loop are by far the best shots in the game and smooth as butter. So fun in fact that I can't resist going for my 5-way on whichever of those shots I'm feeling right away. So smooth. And by the time your up to the 5th combo of burn it back that ball is moving. Dare I say fastest shot in pinball? I can't keep up after 5.

5 is impressive! I can't get past 3.

#22116 34 days ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

This is a much better subwoofer for that kind of money and it is free shipping.
https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=41498

Agreed. The Polk PSW10 was a good deal back when you could get them on sale for $69. But at >$200, there are LOTS of better choices.

1 week later
#22205 27 days ago

a few years in the paint correction biz disagrees with this.
we can disagree here, but any polishing compound applied by hand will add a lot more swirl marks than by machine. Do not believe this, do this to your car clear coat (which is a much harder type of clear and see the reflection in the sunlight). In game rooms were the lighting is poor, this goes unseen... but once you see them you can't unseen them.
Not gonna get into this any deeper. Good news is that if you polish the PF by machine (again, this is much effective that by hand and less damaging) you can restore the looks of a brand new PF, however, depending on the depth of the scratches generated by hand, this will require polishing for longer. if done well the removal of clear is always less when done by machine by a huge margin. I have tested this on painted metal panels, after pain correction involving wet sanding.
Machine is always best. IF the intention is to keep the PF looking sharp and glassy while preserving the clear (not removing lots), you want to always polish by machine.

What's clear is that you've never actually used Novus 2. It is a very fine plastic polish. It will not damage any clear coat.
Novus 3 on the other hand....

#22208 26 days ago

Yes I have. "Damage" will depend on your interpretation. Are swirl marks damage?
Last, plastic is harder than Sterns clear. You do you! Cheers

If you're making swirl marks with Novus 2, then you're doing something wrong!

#22288 21 days ago
Quoted from PocketHoleshot:

Has anyone ever found a source for these stand up target plastic rivet spacers?
Stern seems to think they don't exist....

I've made my own. Cut up an old credit card and use a hole punch.

1 week later
#22344 13 days ago
Quoted from Deegs:

Added the ramp decal from Banana-Joe and it is a really nice finisher for the demogorgon ramp. Got a few tiny air bubbles like a dumb dumb but hardly even noticeable during gameplay because they're off to the side. Definitely recommended.
[quoted image]

I made a bunch of air bubbles when I put mine on. Easy to get them all out with a pin though.
Decal looks great. And I like how some of the random projections reflect off it.

1 week later
#22375 6 days ago
Quoted from sullivcd40:

Got the kit with the metal apron installed. The only issue is insider connected is in a different spot. Has anyone made a card for this? I cut a hole for the scanner in the pro card but it’s not great. [quoted image]

There's one here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-club-join-our-party/page/272#post-6714760

#22391 4 days ago
Quoted from fuzzel:

Because they are much heavier than some plastic ones. These plastic balls can be attached with double sided adhesive tape.

Just put a permanent magnet back there (like the Premium has) and use real balls. Easy-peasy.

#22394 4 days ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

It's really not that hard to get to work properly, after bending my tab over, it makes the triangle 99% of the time, if it's a solid ramp shot. But really, it's not a big feature in the game to me. Except you can steal a ball during other multiballs if you have one hung there.

It doesn’t have to be physically hanging there. Swipe-a-ball works with virtual ball locks too.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Machine - For Sale
Vaughan, ON
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Machine - For Sale
Covington, GA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

8,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
Playfield - Decals
PinEffects

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mattosborn.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-club-join-our-party?tu=mattosborn and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.