Stranger Things Ramp Issue (resized).jpg
ST (resized).jpeg
IMG_3102 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3101 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3100 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3098 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240315-071752 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

41 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #235 ALERT: Be sure to check PRO Ball Lock Post, it can come loose. Posted by chuckwurt (4 years ago)

Post #712 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Replacement rubber info Posted by fooflighter (4 years ago)

Post #1272 TECH: TOYS. Demogorgon adjustment to make less shot rejects Posted by rs812 (4 years ago)

Post #1273 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Projector focus adjustment instructions Posted by rs812 (4 years ago)

Post #1717 TECH: PLAYFIELD. TK lock and deflector adjustment instructions Posted by chuckwurt (4 years ago)

Post #3533 TECH: BOOTING. Fix for Spike machines that frequently have problems booting Posted by C0untDeM0net (3 years ago)

Post #5955 MOD: Stranger Things action button surround and shooter plate Posted by pinballslave (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

There are 22,055 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 442.
#1 4 years ago

So which game is everyone getting??

Can’t wait to play this game!

FB4BF2AE-D63B-44D3-8595-D8E269A0E149.gifFB4BF2AE-D63B-44D3-8595-D8E269A0E149.gif
#2 4 years ago

Dammit, Chuck! Your videos are the whole reason that I bought Game of Thrones!

Looks like I'm going to have to buy Stranger Things too!

, Bill :0)

#3 4 years ago

Mmmmmm LE. Must resist!

2BD83672-0EC1-4F0A-988A-F2CEE1DA3A3F (resized).jpeg2BD83672-0EC1-4F0A-988A-F2CEE1DA3A3F (resized).jpeg
#4 4 years ago

I’ll have to play before I would buy. Maybe a pro to put on location.

#5 4 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

I’ll have to play before I would buy. Maybe a pro to put on location.

Should be able to play it crazy soon.

#6 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Should be able to play it crazy soon.

Don is hauling one to Kidforce as we speak.

#7 4 years ago
Quoted from grantopia:

Don is hauling one to Kidforce as we speak.

Lucky!!

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:Mmmmmm LE. Must resist![quoted image]

im trying to resist an LE purchase as well, but I don't think its working... LOL

#9 4 years ago

LE ordered

#10 4 years ago

Def wouldn't buy an LE but I do have Premium monies, and no more space, so pros may be in the past

Wont know anything to till I see some rules, but I'm optimistic.

#11 4 years ago

I’m just waiting confirmation on my LE order.

#12 4 years ago

Will probably be getting a pro can't wait to play it.

#13 4 years ago

I was ready to order an LE because I have been wanting a Stranger Things pin forever. I had to find out first who was the coder.. and found it to be Lonnie.

That is such a bummer. After KISS, then Aerosmith... it's very hard to trust the code will be anything worth playing over and over again. I'll have to wait this one out. Maybe it will be a turnaround for him, but his track record says otherwise.

Looking forward to feedback on it though.

#14 4 years ago

Well shit. Just found out... I need to find a distributor that still has LE available.

#15 4 years ago

I'm excited for this one, looking forward to seeing it play tonight on stream. Probably in on LE or premium, projection seems way cool and I would imagine can be used in lots of different ways. Hopefully it's not just like 5-10 static things over and over.

#16 4 years ago

This is so deflating. I went from feeling like a kid at Christmas to just super bummed. Anyone know of any distributors with an LE available?

#17 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

This is so deflating. I went from feeling like a kid at Christmas to just super bummed. Anyone know of any distributors with an LE available?

Try Trent.

#18 4 years ago

In on LE.. thanks JJ!

#19 4 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

I'm excited for this one, looking forward to seeing it play tonight on stream. Probably in on LE or premium, projection seems way cool and I would imagine can be used in lots of different ways. Hopefully it's not just like 5-10 static things over and over.

Unfortunately based upon's Stern usage of the playfield LCD on BM66 and SW I'm not getting my hopes up....

#20 4 years ago

In on a Pro! Thinking of using this remix somewhere and adding 80's music where appropriate.

Also thinking of Illusion Violet or Purple for Powder Coating.
https://www.prismaticpowders.com/shop/powder-coating-colors/PSS-4514/illusion-violet
https://www.prismaticpowders.com/shop/powder-coating-colors/PSB-4629/illusion-purple

#21 4 years ago

I’m so excited you’re in on this. Haha.

#22 4 years ago

Thanks, finally a title that gets me excited!

How about something like this Plasma disc on the backboard for a Pro? Gotta find a way to wire and tie into lighting.

https://www.amazon.com/BetterJonny-Pocket-Plasma-Sensor-Lighting/dp/B00LGY0310/ref=pd_sbs_21_13

#23 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Pinball’s.com ask for Mike!

#24 4 years ago

Deposit placed for a premium!

#25 4 years ago

In on LE . Lonnie code your ass off !!

#26 4 years ago
Quoted from Rydhia:

Deposit placed for a premium!

Congrats! Never thought I’d do this, but we’re getting an LE from Trent!

#27 4 years ago

Pro ordered

#28 4 years ago

Congrats everybody!
Hope you get your machines soon and enjoy!

#29 4 years ago

In on an LE. Game looks great!

#30 4 years ago

I am going to wait and see on this one but so far I like the Premium art the best.

Psycho Billy for the win!

ST Billy.jpgST Billy.jpg
#31 4 years ago

Just placed my order for a Pro. Looking forward to watching the stream tonight but since this is going on location the theme alone is an instant buy for me.

#32 4 years ago

In on the LE.

Can’t wait!!

#33 4 years ago

Can’t wait to play this one. Lols god so far.

#34 4 years ago

In on LE. Love the theme, immersion will be off charts

#35 4 years ago

Before the announcement I was like if the LE has awesome purple armor and monsters all over it I’m getting it.

What are the odds that would actually happen?? Haha

#36 4 years ago

Oh cool. The modes aren’t always in the same order. That’s awesome. Or a shot on the playfield changes them.

#37 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Oh cool. The modes aren’t always in the same order. That’s awesome....

Well I'd hope they learned that very simple lesson by now!

#38 4 years ago

Will be going in on a premium TPF show special. The LE is beautiful with the purple trim. I do like the cab art better on the premium. May have to powder coat the premium. Very happy the way it turned out! Can't wait to own one.

#39 4 years ago
Quoted from HookedonPinonics:

Will be going in on a premium TPF show special. The LE is beautiful with the purple trim. I do like the cab art better on the premium. May have to powder coat the premium. Very happy the way it turned out! Can't wait to own one.

Yep, thinking premium myself. Maybe a Louisville show special

#40 4 years ago

Since having ACDC premium with the armor and GOT premium and the metal apron, I had to get both with this game. Not to mention the upgraded sound package plus a external sub is going to be nuts.

#41 4 years ago

In on a pro (for now). I like what i see on the stream.

#42 4 years ago

The game was awesome even as a pro! Can't wait till they show the premium!

#43 4 years ago

In on an LE

#44 4 years ago

most local powdercoaters will do it for 100-150

#45 4 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

most local powdercoaters will do it for 100-150

I plan on having mine done whenever it comes in. This color is the front runner at the moment.

13BE458D-66E1-4A8D-8B87-A7285C699698 (resized).png13BE458D-66E1-4A8D-8B87-A7285C699698 (resized).png
#46 4 years ago

Going for the PRO. LE is appealing too but I'm a cheap ass mofo. Want everything for no money.

No, all crazyness aside. LE is good and I love the projector feature. I am reluctant about that feature however, how does it hold up in lit environments, and I dislike those white reflective stickers. The backboard magnet feature is sublime but doesn't add to gameplay I guess. Magna save will be missed I think, I always love playfield magnets.
But the pro looks great and is available on short term so that's the one I'm going for. Will add a shaker motor, side blades and convolux to it as well as a subwoofer in the cabinet (JBL stage-2 810)

Looking forward to the machine as well as all you guys getting it before me. Please review your machine here and add some pictures of your machine setup in your gameroom.

#47 4 years ago

In. Mornings are for coffee and contemplation and ordering an LE.

#48 4 years ago
21924E9E-4700-4C11-A6A9-B74CCA903985.gif21924E9E-4700-4C11-A6A9-B74CCA903985.gif
#49 4 years ago

Anyone have an idea how much the game designer helps out the programmers with rules and modes of a game?

Like does Brian Eddy hand off this layout and say “good luck with the rules” to Lonnie or does Brian work with Lonnie to come up with a rule set?

I can’t imagine Keith Elwin not being majorly involved. Anyone ever hear how this works?

#50 4 years ago

Depends on the team. I’ve heard that ST is a group effort between Mike Lonnie and Brian.

But Keith is all Keith. He just tells the coder what to do for the most part.

But I’m sure every game has input from lots of the Stern team including their beta testers.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
Machine - For Sale
Staten Island, NY
15,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 175.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
6,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Louisville, KY
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 35.00
Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball
Other
$ 22.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards
Pinball Machine
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects
Sound/Speakers
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods
Plastics
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toppers
There are 22,055 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 442.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-club-join-our-party and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.