Godzilla (resized).jpeg
PXL_20231130_201100877 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_180754164 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240415_201849415 (resized).jpg
IMG_2601 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2538 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1374 Removing the ugly Insider sticker on the backbox. Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #1795 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Magnet swing adjustments Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #3000 Register Your Game With Insider Connected Posted by TrixTrix (2 years ago)

Post #3546 TECH:LIGHTING. Backbox brightness adjustment PSA Posted by Chisox (2 years ago)

Post #4481 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Building stepper adjustment settings Posted by Palmer (2 years ago)

Post #6364 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Bridge and Building adjustments Posted by koops (2 years ago)

Post #6745 MOD: Flame Speaker light kit Posted by DugFreez (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider king_pin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18649 1 year ago

Hi everyone! I meant to post this a while ago when I designed it but I'm just getting around to doing it now. I've just created my Thingiverse account now and I've uploaded these two models. It will be online in 24 hours and I'll post the links to the Thingiverse pages as soon as they are live. I designed 3D replacement parts for the Mechagodzilla mech on the Premium version of GZ. These two parts replace the flat plastics that are part of the Mechagodzilla mechanism. I hope you guys enjoy it. Here are a few pictures to show you what it looks like. I'll be back tomorrow with the links to the Thingiverse pages. I sold my GZ with this mod installed. The new owner enjoys it. I wish I had the airbrush skills to paint it but I never got around to trying. A nice metalic silver with a bit of black speckling with the Mechagodzilla logo in red. Would have been beautiful. Cheers everyone.

left_side_image_01 (resized).PNGleft_side_image_01 (resized).PNGleft_side_image_02 (resized).PNGleft_side_image_02 (resized).PNGpic_installed (resized).PNGpic_installed (resized).PNGright_side_image (resized).PNGright_side_image (resized).PNGright_side_image_02 (resized).PNGright_side_image_02 (resized).PNG Added 15 months ago:

Thingiverse sucks. Thanks for the suggestions. Posted to Thangs.com

https://thangs.com/designer/king_pin/3d-model/mechagodzilla_right_3d_sculpt.stl-683471
https://thangs.com/designer/king_pin/3d-model/mechagodzilla_left_3d_sculpt.stl-683478

#18652 1 year ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

I love it, thank you for the hard work. looks awesome.
Will definitely print.
Just need to find the right filament to match the colour and it will look even more awesome, have you tried different ones?
Thanks again!

I only ever tried in orange while prototyping and then I did it grey. My plan was to prime and paint it. At one point I had all of the supplies in my Amazon cart to buy the airbrush and supplies but didn't end up pulling the trigger lol I'd love to see it in other filaments and what people can do it with so def share your pics if you print it! Thanks for the kind words. I hope it works out for you.

#18690 1 year ago
Quoted from king_pin:

Hi everyone! I meant to post this a while ago when I designed it but I'm just getting around to doing it now. I've just created my Thingiverse account now and I've uploaded these two models. It will be online in 24 hours and I'll post the links to the Thingiverse pages as soon as they are live. I designed 3D replacement parts for the Mechagodzilla mech on the Premium version of GZ. These two parts replace the flat plastics that are part of the Mechagodzilla mechanism. I hope you guys enjoy it. Here are a few pictures to show you what it looks like. I'll be back tomorrow with the links to the Thingiverse pages. I sold my GZ with this mod installed. The new owner enjoys it. I wish I had the airbrush skills to paint it but I never got around to trying. A nice metalic silver with a bit of black speckling with the Mechagodzilla logo in red. Would have been beautiful. Cheers everyone. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Sorry everyone. Thingiverse have yet to enable my pages for these even if it's been more than 24 hours. I'll keep you posted.

#18696 1 year ago
Quoted from king_pin:

Hi everyone! I meant to post this a while ago when I designed it but I'm just getting around to doing it now. I've just created my Thingiverse account now and I've uploaded these two models. It will be online in 24 hours and I'll post the links to the Thingiverse pages as soon as they are live. I designed 3D replacement parts for the Mechagodzilla mech on the Premium version of GZ. These two parts replace the flat plastics that are part of the Mechagodzilla mechanism. I hope you guys enjoy it. Here are a few pictures to show you what it looks like. I'll be back tomorrow with the links to the Thingiverse pages. I sold my GZ with this mod installed. The new owner enjoys it. I wish I had the airbrush skills to paint it but I never got around to trying. A nice metalic silver with a bit of black speckling with the Mechagodzilla logo in red. Would have been beautiful. Cheers everyone. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Added today: Thingiverse sucks. Thanks for the suggestions. Posted to Thangs.com
https://thangs.com/designer/king_pin/3d-model/mechagodzilla_right_3d_sculpt.stl-683471
https://thangs.com/designer/king_pin/3d-model/mechagodzilla_left_3d_sculpt.stl-683478

Posted to Thangs.com. Thanks for the suggestions

Please post prints if any of you get these printed and or painted! Hope it works out for you.

#18706 1 year ago
Quoted from Fredouil:

Awesome, thx for sharing, really appreciate it and yes for sure.

My pleasure!

#18736 1 year ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Got mine printed and installed. Wonderful job man!!!
Thank you, Allen
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great! Happy it worked out for you!

1 month later
#19656 1 year ago
Quoted from pinopinballmods:

Hello everyone,
Here is our version of the spinner shield made for the MechaGodzilla.
This mod was created thanks to the design made by “king_pin”
It is made of resin and painted by hand.
You can order here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1338-pino-pinball-mods-shop/08054-mechagodzilla-shield-spinner-mod-for-prem-le
See you soon !
Pino Pinball Mods
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for the credit on the design! Looks great. I hope many more people can enjoy this mod now! Cheers.

#19764 1 year ago

Hey everyone. lionelpo91 provided me with some feedback on my left Mechagodzilla sculpt. Seems the screw holes weren't deep enough to keep the metal plate below the original plastic. I have edited the model and made the screw holes deeper and posted to thangs. If anyone else has any other feedback, please let me know.

https://thangs.com/designer/king_pin/3d-model/Stern%20Godzilla%20Pinball%20Premium%20and%20LE%20Mechagodzilla%20Sculpt%20-%20Left-683478

Cheers.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 73.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 210.00
€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Machine - For Sale
Austin, MN
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
Machine - For Sale
Tacoma, WA
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Richmond, VA
$ 35.00
$ 100.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider king_pin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club?tu=king_pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.