(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,710 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 16 hours ago by Gumby510
  • Topic is favorited by 461 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kpg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2650 8 years ago

Anyone selling a TWD Premium or TZ in SoCal?

1 month later
#3038 8 years ago

Selling my WOZ ECLE in South Orange County, lots of mods too.. heres the CL link.. orangecounty.craigslist.org link

1 month later
#3428 8 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

Say what? Everytime? I think you've got me mixed up with someone else pal, this is my first rant, and its DAMN worthy! And its also important to note that i'm not even interested in but ONE of these titles for my collection, and from the minute it was posted, I had NO desire of ever owning THIS one... Referencing another FACT I mentioned earlier, there are over 7400 others out there, i'll find one someday at a fair and reasonable price, and maybe the seller will even return my PM's and phone calls! Truth be told, I really dont WANT a museum worthy pin, i'm a pretty well respected and meticulous Williams pinball tech (since 1989), and part of the fun for me in this hobby is restoring/revitalizing and then PLAYING the games. I'm the same way with my vintage Ferrari... I work on it myself, its in amazing condition for its age, and I actually DRIVE IT quite often!!
Image7_(resized).jpg
I like Ferrari's

This is my ride, needs a good polish and wax, maybe some new tires. I love it !

TRIP_129_157-L_(resized).jpgTRIP_129_157-L_(resized).jpg

#3471 8 years ago

With all the people posting turtle pics, I have to ask, would anyone mind if I posted a pic of my current turtle head right now?

1 week later
#3505 7 years ago

Looking for a mint AFM in SoCal !

#3547 7 years ago
Quoted from jwwhite15:

Just wanted to share with you all what I great experience I had with/using Chris and Sly fox shipping. Not only was it easy as pie but the price was more than right and Chris was SUPER nice. I didn't have room ready so I was leaving the Pins folded up but he wanted to help me put the legs on and set them up!
I know some others have used him but of course I was a little hesitant...if you have a worry using Chris I am here to tell you don't! Chris should be your inner state go to guy...and I guess he goes to Las Vegas and Reno sometimes too!

Another vote here for Chris.

Excellent guy and safely transported two pins from NorCal to SoCal for me and one of my buddies. Highly recommended.

2 weeks later
#3640 7 years ago

LINK to ad in marketplace: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/34780

HOU, excellent condition Stern Star Trek LE #508 - *NO TRADES, MAKING ROOM FOR NEW GAME*

I am the second owner, first owner was Eskaybee here on Pinside. Purchased from him a few months ago, and added ColorDMD, a couple of mods, and fully shopped/cleaned it out. Works perfect, and in excellent collector quality condition.

Mods:

- Flipper fidelity speakers & sub
- Pinnovators external subwoofer pinsub kit
- Pin graphix artwork pinblades
- Vengeance interactive light up mod (red)
- Pinbits inlane artwork plastic covers
- ColorDMD (looks awesome in blue)
- Blue LED lit adjustable flashing/fading flipper buttons
- Mezel mods warp light backplate/diffuser
- Aurich's apron decals, shooter housing decal, instruction cards, and spinner decal
- Alpha & Beta ramp metal ramp protectors
- Shaker (included with all LEs)
- Invisiglass (huge improvement in visibility in this game)
- Laser blackout mod so laser light show is more visible during Klingon multiball

Game has been cleaned, waxed, and has new ultra shiny balls installed. Many rubbers and lightbulbs replaced with Comet LED's. Will likely be hard to find an STLE in this condition with this many mods.

Willing to drop the machine $200 if you do not want the ColorDMD, and will replace with factory red one. Trust me, its worth it on this game, and it will likely be fully colorized in the near future any way.

Located in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA - local buyers only please. If you are in NorCal, I do have a guy I recommend that can ship (Chris w/ Sly Fox shipping, highly recommended here on Pinside).

2016-05-17_13.50.07_(resized).jpg2016-05-17_13.50.07_(resized).jpg

#3646 7 years ago
Quoted from jwwhite15:

Sell the vacuum instead...looks like you will have plenty of room then.

That's the space I have reserved for Ghostbusters LE - note the sheet of Invisiglass sitting in its box, waiting for installation

#3656 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballlew:

Heck it looks like if you squished them in tighter you have room for another machine on top of your GB LE

Yeah, thats where my Hobbit LE is going LOL

I honestly tried last night to fit 5 machines so I could keep ST LE. I tried moving things around and I was off by 12 inches and that was with the heads of the cabinets potentially needing to touch. Sucks because I don't really want to part with Star Trek.

#3675 7 years ago

Dropped my ST LE to $8K, removed ColorDMD... has lots of mods, perfect condition and cleanest one you will find.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/34780

2016-05-20_16.55.38_(resized).jpg2016-05-20_16.55.38_(resized).jpg

#3682 7 years ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

Looks like you sold your shop vac. Did you get full price? ?

#3685 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

GOT Premium has officially left the building. Thanks for the super easy transaction.
As a side note, Chris at Sly Fox shipping is who picked up the pin. Really nice guy, showed within 30 minutes of the original estimated time, and did a nice job of wrapping the pin and putting it in his trailer for the trip back to NorCal (he was going to San Diego first to pick up a KISS).
The savings over NAVL is substantial, so anyone interested in buying a pin from the opposite end of the state should keep Chris in mind. He makes it so the phrase "shipping kills the deal" a lot less likely to hold water.

Chris is awesome. Brought me my TWD from NorCal to SoCal perfectly wrapped and in one piece, which was a plus

Nice guy and great price.

#3689 7 years ago

STLE pretty much sold, using Chris @ Sly Fox shipping to make the transfer - he'll be in the Orange County area next Saturday to pick up, so anyone looking to help fill his truck up for a ride to NorCal now's your chance

1 week later
#3758 7 years ago

Does your GB have the old designed Slimer mech that needs constant adjustments, or did you get the new design? If it's the old one, reports are Stern isn't willing to replace it with the new improved one.

#3767 7 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

It's a good question for a potential buyer, but based on the amount of posts KPG has made in the GB thread, I'd be willing to bet he's not asking because he wants to buy.

Yeah I'm already a GB buyer, but I was interested in if he had the old designed Slimer mechanism as it wasn't mentioned in the ad, and really should be. If you take that in a negative way, by all means, let me know why that is.

#3769 7 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

Because you have no skin in the game. When you see someone selling a CFTBL that you have no interest in, do you feel you need to be the good samaritan and ask about whether it has a purple hot dog or a blue hologram to warn potential buyers? If someone is interested in buying a game, the questions and disclosure of issues should be between the seller and those interested, not some outside party who implies the seller is trying to be sneaky by not disclosing something that is not an issue on 100% of the games.

Sorry man, but it was a perfectly fine question to ask. Not sure why you feel motivated to call me out on it. As another guy above said, it was a perfectly relevant question seeing as how GB is the new pin on the block, and three weeks into production they made a pretty big design change. CFTBL isn't new, isn't in production, and isn't trying to be traded after only a week of ownership and a few weeks after release.

#3789 7 years ago

Strange twist, I mention the Slimer mechanism, and all hell breaks lose as if I am questioning the integrity and ethics of the guy selling the machine. I was simply wondering if he received the new or old mechanism, and sure- it was probably to the benefit of a potential buyer as well. The zip tie fix method seems to only work for a small time before needing to correct the placement again. This is why Stern didn't just install that fix on the line, they redesigned the mechanism from the ground up. How that got twisted as if I was "subtly implying" the guy is a rip off, con, fraud, etc is very strange and just some more Pinside BS. Pretty lame.

Either way, good luck w/ the trade.. I am sure someone will snatch it up because NIB Pro's aren't going to be available for another couple of months anyway.

#3796 7 years ago
Quoted from BenetBoy78:

Educate me here. What is the reason to note the 5volt boards? Thanks.

My experience with my previous WOZ was that the 5v boards had some issues with lockups due to static electricity. The newer 7.5v boards also had issues, but it's not until they started shipped boards with "buffers" on them that the LED issues ceased.

The good thing is that if you have any issues with unbuffered 5v or 7.5v boards, JJP will ship you the buffered boards under warranty. It's not really a big deal, but many do prefer newer WOZ builds so they get buffered LED boards.

Also, a little fun fact, early builds connect the 27" display via VGA cable instead of DVI. The DVI connections run at a true 1080P, 1920x1080, and the ones with VGA run at a lower resolution, around 720P. Not that noticeable, but just thought I'd mention.

I hope I don't stir up any controversy here with that information, I know some are sensitive to this kind of thing

#3803 7 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

I'll go to a grand!
rd

$1001 over here

1 week later
#3926 7 years ago
Quoted from Paul_from_Gilroy:

Oh man. I fell off of my chair for a sec...
sfbay.craigslist.org link

If there are 5 x 100oz bars of Silver that come inside the cabinet it wouldn't be a bad deal.

#4000 7 years ago
Quoted from Tbgolfen:

Have others ever mentioned they are concerned about how often you use it?
Does it keep you away from other responsibilities?
Have you ever missed work as a result of using your pinwrench?

I've heard pinwrench may cause erectile dysfunction, heartburn, and upset stomach

#4003 7 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

KPG would know!

I know man !! It's like carrying around the limp arm of a somoan toddler in my pants

#4018 7 years ago
Quoted from NiftyLED:

What are you doing with toddler arms in your pants?!

Long story man, but it involved a few shots of whiskey, watching the hit movie "The Tooth Fairy" starring The Rock, a bet gone wrong, and a trip to the delivery room at a local hospital and a baggy pair of jeans

1 week later
#4097 7 years ago
Quoted from pin-head:

I just wanted to drop in and say "hi", and see if anyone has a pin or two that would get me started. This seems to be the most "local" to Las Vegas, and from my research on here, it seems like the best way to get started is to buy from a friendly pinsider, as opposed to taking the craigslist gamble, even though I search it multiple times every day.
First a little background...I grew up in the 70's, loved pinball, played it whenever I could. But, this was infrequent, and I would only play games that gave me 5 balls, so other than playing, I don't have any "favorites", and would prefer the reliability of SS (I think!) over games of my "era". I've always wanted my own game, and never had a place to put one, until my recent move. Now, I have room for two machines. I've been to the PHOF several times, and really enjoy the modern games, but, unfortunately, the budget probably isn't going to allow me to scratch that itch. And I know I'm not gonna get a MM or TZ either...
So, I'm looking for a decent SS game or two, but I'd like to keep the cost to somewhere between 1500-2000 per game, obviously the lower the better. I've seen some beautiful games f/s in here (like the most recent IM and right above Time Machine), but they are above my threshold. Am I being unrealistic in my budget, for a reliable, working, attractive game? I found this craigslist ad locally, price seems decent, but my knowledge level is such that I could easily buy a pig in a poke, and not even know it. lasvegas.craigslist.org link
I'll keep reading and learning, and if someone has something they'd like to sell, that fits into my admittedly slim budget, please send me a PM. I know I'm new here and all, but I'm definitely not a flipper, but I would like to have a couple of 'em to play with in the evening... Thanks in advance!

I have one for sale within your budget. Pics of shooter lane available by request. Recently waxed. HOU.

419XR7OgrZL_(resized).jpg419XR7OgrZL_(resized).jpg

#4112 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

1 hr drive or less is local (for me). I don't want a Mustang that bad...but I'm saying if it was down the street - super convenient style - I'd consider grabbing it.

If you use Chris / Sly Fox shipping he'll probably charge u around $220 or less to bring it down to you. He's awesome

#4118 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

It's got it all. Drop targets, kickout holes and two of the rippenest spinners in pinball.

Plus, the playfield is literally a human torso with pop bumpers as tits

00c0c_62s5ZGUy3m_600x450_(resized).jpg00c0c_62s5ZGUy3m_600x450_(resized).jpg

#4120 7 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

These are symptoms of "pinball madness". Doctor's recommend no more than 2-3 hours a day or condition can worsen

I thought it was called Tittyitis ?

3 weeks later
#4252 7 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

There was a guy selling TSPP recently here in LA who worked on the show and had it autographed by Matt Graening. I almost bought it for $4250 but I didn't think it was worth that much. He ended up selling it to a reseller the next day, probably for less. In a time when pinball games sell quickly anywhere near reasonable price, TSPP is not much in demand as far as I've seen.

That same guy tried to sell that machine for $10K for many many months on eBay. I sent him a message and he got pissed off when I gave him a $5K offer. This was months ago. I have to just LOL now..

3 months later
#4660 7 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

Anyone selling a WOZ or TH

I'm considering selling my TH LE (bronze). Has side art, troll fixes, and other fixes that I've done so it plays perfect. Amazing condition. Has invisiglass, shaker, etc. if the offer is right I'll sell it.. I'm local to you in Orange County.

#4662 7 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Ive played KPG's Hobbit; plays and looks great! I think Rob even GC'd it!

Haha yep.. the new owner is free to clear those high scores!! But yes, my TH is absolutely immaculate. I'm just feeling the itch for the a new pin and it's the only one my wife and I can both agree on selling.. I don't want to, but she does.. so you know how that goes.. happy wife.. happy.. blah blah

#4681 7 years ago

Selling my Hobbit LE that was purchased NIB in June from Pinballs.com
What I have done to it:
1) Tilt graphics side artwork
2) Beast popup ball fixes installed
3) Post fix installed on left ramp
4) Post modified near right ramp to prevent ball hangups
5) Green super-bands for all flippers
6) Always waxed and cleaned and meticulously maintained
This is the Bronze LE model and has the Invisiglass and Shaker. No cabinet, playfield, or other flaws or defects. Latest 1.90 code installed.
Asking $7900, located in Southern Orange County
Only trades I would be interested in is a perfect condition MMr

Added over 7 years ago:

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my Hobbit LE that was purchased NIB in June of this year. What I have done to it: 1) Tilt graphics side artwork 2) Beast popup ball fixes installed 3) Post fix installed ...”
2016-10-31
Coto De Caza, CA
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 534 times

#4706 7 years ago

Lowered my TH LE to $7700

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my Hobbit LE that was purchased NIB in June of this year. What I have done to it: 1) Tilt graphics side artwork 2) Beast popup ball fixes installed 3) Post fix installed ...”
2016-10-31
Coto De Caza, CA
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 534 times

#4709 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Stop tempting me !

Come on dude - it's here waiting for you !!

2 weeks later
#4772 7 years ago

Bought an MMr Standard today.

Looking for a good deal on the colorization upgrade chip for it if you know of a place that sells it for cheap or anyone wanting to sell theirs.. also would like to buy a sheet of PDI or Invisiglass if you have an extra one laying around

#4782 7 years ago
Quoted from KenPin:

Did you ever find an answer to this question? I'd like to colorize my MMRLE too.

No I didn't, hoping someone wants to part with it before potentially selling their MMr or doesn't find it with the $$ anymore I'll buy full price if I don't find one in a month or so..

#4783 7 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I guess it's always possible someone hates the new color and wants to revert, but since they're stuck with an LCD screen and not plasma and the animations look great it's hard to see it. I think you're stuck just buying from the source honestly.

I know you're probably right but hope you are wrong

2 weeks later
#4844 7 years ago

Anyone in the SoCal/Orange County area (or willing to drive here) that deals with reconditioning a cabinet with new decals? My TZ playfield is in great shape, but the cabinet is faded and has some small gouges and scratches in it. I'd love to have it fixed up as I don't see it leaving my collection for a long time. Thanks

3 weeks later
#4934 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

You are going to have a much easier time selling this pin for what it's actually worth once you actually have the new PF in your possession. I think someone who would buy it now, without the new PF, is probably going to low ball you to a certain extent since they have the risk involved with the PF.
It's not a matter of trusting you (by the way, anyone reading: deal in confidence with KPG!!) it's a matter of trusting Stern.
The very fact that they still haven't sent you the promised new PF yet is reason enough to balk at the idea of Stern coming through, even though I think that they will...eventually.

You are totally right Rob. I'm going to call Gary tomorrow and get a better idea as to when I'll get the new playfield and sell the game with pretty much zero plays on it.. so if anyone wants to offer a price for pretty much a brand new GBLE, lemme know.. I'll sell it when the playfield arrives and is fresh out of the box.

#4937 7 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Rob can be an asshole, but you gotta admit, he's usually right. Usually!

Hahah.. he's a nice guy in person, and a damn good player too.. so I'll give him a pass

2 weeks later
#4988 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I've got a fairly low play Batman66 premium I would sell for $7500. Located in No. Orange Co.

Wow dude that was quick!

#5002 7 years ago

Anyone know a guy that's knows a guy with a top shape/collector quality Funhouse?

1 week later
#5052 7 years ago

I really want to make it out to AYCE sometime. I've heard nothing but excellent things about the place.

2 months later
#5307 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I'm going to put my collection up for sale:
Iron Man original (HUO, I am second owner), heavily modded, custom powder coat, custom apron with flashers, toys, etc. (no color DMD) $6100
TWD Premium (pretty much stock) great HUO condition (original owner) $6100
The Hobbit LE (original owner) plastic protectors, LED light kit for rear and under apron. $7200
PM with any questions etc.

Dude... what the?!?! I didn't expect that ! I'm glad I was able to buy your McCune/HEP Monster Bash before the liquidation. It's truly a masterpiece.

I've seen Rob's pins in person, and they are meticulously well maintained, and sitting in a very nice environment. Definitely buy with confidence.

#5311 7 years ago

FG is awesome.. the mini-PF might be one of the coolest ones out there IMO, and I am not even a fan of mini play fields

#5318 7 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

So let me see if I got this straight; you're trading a mint collector IM, a TWD PREM, and a hobbit - for 1 Aerosmith...PRO? wtf! I know you weren't drinking alcohol at expo. 420 Legal now? Must be it.
Just messing around, get that AS shipped overnight lets play!

Man we need to play AS Pro at Rob's !! I love that game!

1 month later
1 week later
#5442 6 years ago

Lowered my HEP/Jim McCune restored collector quality MB to $13K Firm

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Up for sale is one of the nicest Monster Bash's you will ever find. I purchased this machine from RobT here on Pinside and now it is up for grabs. I am raising cash because I am ...”
2017-05-01
Coto De Caza, CA
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 2095 times
Contributed to Pinside

4 weeks later
#5515 6 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I need to sell my Hobbit LE. I've mentioned it before but I had not really been marketing it (still don't have an ad here on Pinside). Already sold my TWD Premium, but now I need the additional cash.
Original owner, great condition, includes invisiglass, shaker etc. Also has the additional lighting mod from pinball bulbs.
$6800.00.

DAMN.. that's a great price right there Rob. How's that Jeep build going???

2 weeks later
#5567 6 years ago

Considering selling my MMR Standard. Only a few hundred plays on it. Has some LED castle mod, upgraded Comet GI lighting, Kicker Speaker upgrade, and Colorization update.

Was thinking of listing it for sale in the coming days for $8200 w/ color upgrade and $8K w/o it. Likely going to buy a Golden Tee 2017 and another cheaper pin w/ the cash.. prob an Aerosmith Pro .. so thinking of sell it. It's in immaculate / perfect condition.

2 months later
#5866 6 years ago

Hit me up if you have a DI LE

4 months later
#6204 6 years ago

Looking for a DI LE - willing to buy outright, or trade for a perfect NIB condition Aerosmith Premium.

There's probably 250 or less plays on AS Prem. I'd also consider selling that if I can't find anyone to trade me for a DI.

#6207 6 years ago

Ended up ordering a DI LE NIB instead.

Considering selling my AS PREM which only has a couple hundred plays on it. Probably $6300 or so. Need to make room for DI.

#6222 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Perfect condition Aerosmith Premium. Has less than 250 plays on it. Bought it NIB about 5 months ago. I'd love a Star Wars Premium as a trade plus cash on my end as well NO SHI...”
2018-02-20
Coto De Caza, CA
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 1115 times

#6244 6 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Machine - For Sale
Aerosmith (Premium/LE)HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Perfect condition Aerosmith Premium.

Has less than 250 plays on it.

Bought it NIB about 5 months ago.”
Mark sale pendingEdit ad detailsEnd ad listing

Lowered to $6200

#6251 6 years ago

Lowered my Aerosmith Premium to $6K. Come pick it up.. if this isn't a good deal I don't know what to say. It looks like I just unboxed it.

#6257 6 years ago

Took my Aerosmith Premium off the market. Had 196 plays, only a couple months old.. and $6K was too pricey for it as I did't even get a serious offer for it. Crazy.. i'd rather keep it then sell it that cheap.

Pinball market is getting soft if a brand new game like Aerosmith cant even fetch $6K. Stern's raising their prices, but their resale value is going in the shitter apparently.

#6261 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I feel for ya bro! However the novelty of a another new game themed after something that was popular decades ago might also be wearing thin.

True ! I think it just shows that pinball machines are overpriced now, especially Sterns. Lesson learned, no more NIB Stern's for me

#6277 6 years ago

I have played both the Pro and Premium models of Aerosmith and the Pro version, in my opinion, felt cheap and very basic. The lighting, lack of upper playfield, and other playfield things is a big difference.

Aerosmith has multiple GI lights on the premium look awesome, and I actually like the upper playfield. The pro has an 'elevator' shot thats literally a bare wood hole. The elevator on the Premium is great because it really works as an elevator, and its challenging to qualify the 2X multiplier with hitting the stand up targets, craddling, and looping the upper PF to get 2X. It's very rewarding when you can do it. I just dont see how it breaks up the flow, I think the upper PF is probably the best part of AS in my opinion.

2 weeks later
#6345 6 years ago

Anyone have a Star Wars Premium? I'm interested and also willing to trade for a mint aerosmith premium + cash on my end or buy outright

#6351 6 years ago

Listing this again at Kmart Blue Light Special prices

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Perfect condition Aerosmith Premium. Has less than 250 plays on it. Bought it NIB about 5 months ago. I'd love a Star Wars Premium as a trade plus cash on my end as well NO SHI...”
2018-02-20
Coto De Caza, CA
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 1115 times

2 months later
#6610 6 years ago

If I was to get something around $8k, I'd consider selling my perfect condition AFMr LE (black rails) with of course the bad a$$ moving alien topper. But I'd have to get a strong offer with no trades. Shame because it only has 275 plays or so..

1 week later
#6644 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Mint / flawless condition AFMr LE with black powdercoat armor. Has the latest PIC installed. No flaws, not a scratch, etc. Worked perfect right out of box. Has a little over ...”
2018-05-01
Coto De Caza, CA
7,600 (Firm)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 352 times

Getting a new pin and need to make room. My loss is your gain..excellent machine too.

#6661 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Mint / flawless condition AFMr LE with black powdercoat armor. Has the latest PIC installed. No flaws, not a scratch, etc. Worked perfect right out of box. Has a little over ...”
2018-05-01
Coto De Caza, CA
7,600 (Firm)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 352 times

Reduced to a bottom of the barrel pricing on this! $7500 to a local buyer, no haggle pricing right there- come and grab this killer deal !! Need to have it gone, hence the "eager to sell" price. Paid $8299 delivered only 6 months ago.

#6662 5 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Machine - For Sale
Attack From Mars (Remake - LE)HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Mint / flawless condition AFMr LE with black powdercoat armor.

Has the latest PIC installed.

No flaws, not a scratch, etc. Worked perfect right out of box.

Has a little over ...”
7,450 (Firm)
Mark sale pendingEdit ad detailsEnd ad listing

Reduced to a bottom of the barrel pricing on this! $7500 to a local buyer, no haggle pricing right there- come and grab this killer deal !! Need to have it gone, hence the "eager to sell" price. Paid $8299 delivered only 6 months ago.

Dropped it again to $7450 and will drop it $50 per day until it sells.

Need to make room asap

Best deal you'll find on an AFMR LE, ANYWHERE

#6670 5 years ago

If it doesn't sell by Sunday I'm keeping it and moving a pin upstairs to make room for my new one.

$7400 is going to be my bottom line.

If you have wanted an AFMr LE - you won't find one this cheap for a long time

#6674 5 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

What happened to this statement ??
You can’t do this , it was mine in 27 days

Considering the last time you wanted to buy a pin of mine, and we're essentially the biggest low baller I've ever tried to deal with - I wouldn't even sell it to you if you offered me more than asking.

#6685 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Dang - KPG, RVDV ...together you’re almost an alphabet...hug it out - peace & love, peace & love!

We're all good! He didn't seem like a bad guy, just cheap. Business aside I'm sure he's not a bad dude.

But he's probably a shitty tipper.

#6699 5 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

We’re all good, he doesn’t seem like a bad guy
Either, just too sensative for Pinside
Must be the Mclaren he drives , needs every penny he can get for that payment
Must not tip at all thinking about that car payment each time
Just having fun KPG
Ps :your welcome to try my Lambo’s !!

McLarens are for drivers who actually know how to drive the car, especially when destroying Lambo owners who think their cars are fast lol

As for car payments- Love the assumptions - but if I can't afford to pay cash for something i have no business buying it.

#6700 5 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I know both KPG and RVDV, and they are both great guys, but I think that they are BOTH cheap ass bastards. One is that way because he drives a McLaren. The other one is that way because he drives a Lambo. Two peas in a pod!

Hey Rob, how much have you sunk into that Jeep by now??

#6702 5 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Probably more than your McLaren is worth!

Hahah! Man. I still can't believe you didn't jump on my Jeep when I had it for sale. Fully loaded Rubicon with $48K sticker, and $30K+ in bad ass mods... Everything done to it.. only 9k miles... Was only a year old... and offered to u for $45K. LOL.

#6710 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I got you all beat, I drive a PriusC! Not even a Prius. 50+mpg - cheap mother fucka for the win!

Hahaha dude. You are just the smartest one in the room. Guys who buy exotics are making dumb financial decisions because they are depreciating assets. But, they are fun, and since I'm not into drugs..I guess I need to be addicted to something. Just wish my hobbies weren't so expensive lol.

#6712 5 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

I had an 88 supercharged MR2 and then the new style 91 turbo when they were first released. The 91 was a rocket for sure, but the 88 was an insane amount of power in a tiny car.
I miss those cars...

They were amazing cars and very tunable. I used to be into the import scene with various heavily modded Honda's, Mitsubishi's, etc. Never did get the MKIV Toyota Supra TT I always wanted.. maybe one day

#6714 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Miss my MR2 so much!
Called it the Falcon, fastest hunk a junk in so cal. Got so many tickets in it, felt it was best to move on. Last my license for a year too!

Lol sports cars can make you turn into an animal on the road.

When I was 16 years old - I got my license the day of my birthday. 3 months later I had my first speeding ticket, 58 in a 45.

Saw the judge, and it only took her 2 mins to tell me she is suspending my license for 6 months. I had lived my entire life waiting for my driver's license just to have it taken away for half a year haha.. live and learn.

#6723 5 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

No regrets my friend!
As you know, a huge part of the Jeep hobby is building it yourself ("built not bought") and I didn't want to be deprived of that. Sure, it cost me more, but it's been hella fun building it.
» YouTube video
» YouTube video

Sick Jeep man. Totally get it and you are right!! I think I had more fun building it then time to go to trails I loved crawling on. Big Bear is my favorite, so many fun black diamond trails.

Anyway - I ended up replacing it with an '18 Ford Raptor on 37s and tuned to 550hp/600tq. Some mild suspension mods.

Drives amazing both on and off road. Already sent it off a couple nice jumps in Glamis lol .. I've done a little crawling in it too, but it's super wide and more about going fast off road. Ill always love Jeeps though, they are the best trail machines ever.

#6727 5 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

Blah blah blah....have something for sale? No? Wanna talk cars? Please take it to the basement.

If people have something for sale, they will post it... Sorry to have inconvenienced you having to swipe your finger over a few additional posts. I hope your thumb and/or index finger isn't cramped from the extra work

#6729 5 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

Right - and in the meantime, those of us who follow this thread for its actual purpose have to wade through all your b.s.

Must be super tough to "wade through BS"

Barely even a few posts lol

3 weeks later
#6848 5 years ago

Anyone have a Iron Maiden Pro that wants my #415 IMDN LE in exchange for it + cash? I'd consider it if the trade makes sense...

#6851 5 years ago
Quoted from spandol:

Uh oh, that’s not a good sign. I’m still waiting for my LE to come in. I hope the issues didn’t make you decide this.

Honestly it's a killer game. I just think I'd rather go to a much simpler design and pocket the extra cash that will come in use because I'm blowing way too much $$ on my backyard renovation lol

#6870 5 years ago

Iron Maiden LE trade is done! Sorry I didn't get back to everyone's DM's... lots of interest in it, but I have a deposit and unless it falls out, deal is done.

9 months later
#7665 5 years ago

Thinking of buying a racing simulator, so need to make room... considering selling my mint Dialed In LE for something around $7500ish and maybe another pin in my collection, just cant decide.. but 2 need to go.

I'd consider selling TWD Premium for $6500 as well..

#7666 5 years ago

Also, if I decided to sell my Iron Maiden LE does $8500 sound like the current going rate? Perfect condition and super low plays..

#7676 5 years ago

Considering selling my TWD Premium, mint condition. Lots of mods like the EL Fence, Bicycle Girl mod, Fishtank with 3 heads topper, ColorDMD, LEDs on back on cabinet, Shaker, etc... I dont know, maybe $7K ? Tough game to part with, but need the room... decisions decisions...

7 months later
#8562 4 years ago

Selling my mint SWLE with a few mods on it, will trade for a Jurassic Park Premium or LE + Cash.

Machine - For Sale
Star Wars LE Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Perfect condition SWLE with hardly any plays at all. Probably less than 500 total. Has light saber mod and an Xwing ship mod, also a couple other mods. Plays perfect, no issue...”
2019-12-22
Coto De Caza, CA
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 565 times

3 weeks later
#8624 4 years ago

Lowered the price on my Star Wars LE with mods + invisiglass. Perfect condition. Low plays.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/87441

Machine - For Sale
Star Wars LE Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Perfect condition SWLE with hardly any plays at all. Probably less than 500 total. Has light saber mod and an Xwing ship mod, also a couple other mods. Plays perfect, no issue...”
2019-12-22
Coto De Caza, CA

2 weeks later
#8636 4 years ago

Lowered my Star Wars LE (has nice mods + invisiglass, super low plays) to a quick-sale price of $7200. Located in SoCal but have used Chris Fox many times to ship pins up North as well.

Machine - For Sale
Star Wars LE Archived
2019-12-22
Coto De Caza, CA

#8639 4 years ago
Quoted from japespin:

Chris Fox came to my house without a dolly, dropped my Paperboy, and scratched my Baby Pac Man, and didn't take responsibility for it. I'll never use him again.

Damn. That's the first negative response I've heard about Chris. He's moved at least 4-5pins for me no problem.

But, I've helped him every time. He's one guy after all. Are you one of the guys that sits back with a beer in hand and watches him move the shit on his own? I hope not.

#8676 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Stern Star Wars LE (Limited Edition) Pinball #327/800 Less than 600 plays Has Stern Glare-Free Glass Mezel Mods Millenium Falcon mod Mezel Mods Light Saber mod Mezel Mods X-Wing ...”
2020-01-01
Coto De Caza, CA
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 546 times
Contributed to Pinside
Stern Star Wars LE (Limited Edition)
#327/800

$7300

Less than 600 plays
Has Stern Glare-Free Glass
Mezel Mods Millenium Falcon mod
Mezel Mods Light Saber mod
Mezel Mods X-Wing mods

I have personally went through and verified all rubbers, lights, etc are working perfectly. No blemishes anywhere on the game.

#8679 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Ive seen, played, and even bought KPG’s games before. I can attest to this statement. He’s very meticulous with his games, high quality, deal with confidence.

Thanks a lot my friend !!! You know me well happy new year buddy !!!

#8680 4 years ago
Quoted from AstonEnthusiast:

I'm assuming this is the SWLE KPG purchased from me. I was the original owner and unboxed it. It was meticulously cared for and worked out a deal with KPG about 18 months ago. Awesome dude and buy with confidence!

Yes I believe so !!! It's been an amazing game. Only have room for 3 and we all decided we want a new one so unfortunately it has to go. Beautiful machine !!! So much fun. Rules are really addicting too.

2 weeks later
#8689 4 years ago

Lowered to $7K

Seriously, $7K for a modded Star Wars LE.. if this doesn't sell in a week, I am keeping this thing lol. Firm on the price at this number.

Premiums are being sold at $6700 currently. $300 more for an LE

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Stern Star Wars LE (Limited Edition) Pinball #327/800 Less than 600 plays Has Stern Glare-Free Glass Mezel Mods Millenium Falcon mod Mezel Mods Light Saber mod Mezel Mods X-Wing ...”
2020-01-01
Coto De Caza, CA
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 546 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#8704 4 years ago

WANTED:

Total Nuclear Annihilation
Jurassic Park LE

Added over 4 years ago:

Picked up both of these !! No longer Wanted

6 months later
#9271 3 years ago

Selling my perfect condition low play & modded TNA

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Like new TNA, perfect condition cab. Extremely well maintained and very low plays (under 600 for sure) Has tons of mods that make it very unique and likely the best one you'll fi...”
2020-08-14
Coto De Caza, CA
Viewed: 1015 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9289 3 years ago

Wow, tons of out of state buyers wanting me to ship them the pin .. but no local buyers??

It's literally the only TNA currently for sale in the country on Pinside (or anywhere else?)

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Like new TNA, perfect condition cab. Extremely well maintained and very low plays (under 600 for sure) Has tons of mods that make it very unique and likely the best one you'll fi...”
2020-08-14
Coto De Caza, CA
Contributed to Pinside

#9297 3 years ago

Lowered my TNA to $6200

Get this super rare pin before someone else does

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
2020-08-14
Coto De Caza, CA
Contributed to Pinside

3 months later
#9578 3 years ago

Considering trading or selling my JP LE or Iron Maiden LE to get an TMNT LE, any interest in any of these?

1 week later
#9598 3 years ago

Selling my low play / perfect condition Stern Jurassic Park LE #82

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Up for sale is my mint/perfect condition Stern Jurassic Park LE #82 of 500 Low plays, less than 200 plays Always kept in climate controlled/smoke-free home Absolute 10/10 conditi...”
2020-12-08
Coto De Caza, CA
10,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 755 times

#9601 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I was mildly curious the other day as to what you were gonna sell it for ....aaaaaand I’m out lol. If I ever dip my toe into the park, I’ll wait for a Prem. GLWTS!!!

I paid almost that for it, so hit me up and make an offer, LE is worth the extra few bucks than a Prem

#9603 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Just to clarify, I wasn't really snarking at the price - I'm sure that's a fair price...it's more about my personal situation! I recently moved, new house is a mess, most of the pin collection isn't even set up, busy with work & baby...barely have time to play pins anyway. For me, there's prob a price where if a JP popped up I'd just say "F it" and go grab it...save it for later....buuuut, I reeeeally don't need another pin right now even though I kinda wanna play JP some more.

Ah I totally get it !! Congrats on the new house and baby! I totally agree... that's been my situation, work and family.. house stuff... really gets in the way of playing or thinking of pinball. Understandable. Merry Christmas to you and your family buddy

1 week later
#9638 3 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Warning: disturbing image included in the for sale ad.

I don't see anything unusual at all, every machine I've ever bought has came with a baby. In fact when my new TMNT LE shows up next week, if I unbox it and there's no baby... I'm going to be pretty disappointed.

#9662 3 years ago

Thinking about selling my Iron Maiden LE finally... Amazing machine, but I think I'm ready to part with it.

I really want a perfect condition TZ, I'm talking one of the best out there. Anyone have one who'd want to trade or sell me one?

#9666 3 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

You might want to try the new code update first... Had both games, TZ's gone.

Thanks for the heads up, I had no idea a code update that big had came out! I'll give it a shot.

I really do miss having a TZ though !

EDIT: Just updated the code and holy crap.. what a difference. I havent had that big of an improvement with a code update, EVER. I'm definitely keeping it. Seems so much more polished and better all around..

Funny how code can change so much about a pin... I almost got rid of my JP LE but then stumbled across the "Ultimate" code mod which adds the movie clips, sounds, etc and it made it 20X better.

1 week later
#9676 3 years ago

Anyone have a Stranger Things LE w/ the UV kit installed? Shoot me a DM if you do. Happy New Year !

#9684 3 years ago

Over the years I have heard nothing but praise for AYCE and Shane.. sadly I never have had a chance to visit the place but the stories are all the same, nothing but compliments. I need to really get down there.

I did not know Shane is selling NIB games though, can someone PM me his info?

#9692 3 years ago

Selling my IM LE #415 to make way for a new machine

#9710 3 years ago

Thinking of selling my very clean Data East Guns n Roses, LED'd out, and one of the nicer ones you'll find. Going to make an official ad here soon I think, just haven't had a chance to take any pics.

#9712 3 years ago

One of the cleanest DE GnR's you'll find

2 weeks later
#9769 3 years ago

Any TWD LE's out there?

1 week later
#9803 3 years ago

Still looking for a clean (and preferably modded) TWD premium or LE

#9805 3 years ago
Quoted from Llabnip1972:

Mcdoom has a beautiful one

I know, he just wants to trade it though.. I am hoping he'll change his mind and trade it for cash though haha

1 month later
#9934 3 years ago

Selling my perfect and barely played TMNT LE #10 !! You won't find a nicer condition or playing example of one. Has the Raphael Sai and colored inserts mods as well.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my TMNT LE #10 Has only a couple hundred plays or so, bought it NIB for $9500 delivered to my door. I ordered a virtual pin months ago and it's supposed to show up soon, ...”
2021-03-26
Coto De Caza, CA
8,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 438 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9942 3 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Speaking of Chris Fox, I just had him deliver ten pins to Idaho for me. Basically rented his whole trailer. It was a pretty big job and he nailed it. The guy is solid.

Chris is awesome.

Speaking of Idaho, so many people are moving to Star and Eagle Idaho. It's crazy how I personally know several people myself who have or are going to move there.

#9963 3 years ago

I'll say I've had Chris move at least 5 pins for me from NorCal to SoCal, and he's moved pins from me to others with zero issues. He wraps them up well, obviously I helped him and even gave suggestions early on where needed.

Sure, he's not a big strong dude, so you should lend a hand to him and not sit back and drink a blended margarita with one of those fruity umbrellas in it and watch him move the pin.. help him lol

Let me tell you that he told me a story once.. the guy will risk his life to save your pins, no joke.

He told me he had to park overnight somewhere in the middle of nowhere, and he didn't trust leaving the truck and trailer in the parking lot unattended of a hotel there.

So he slept inside the damn trailer with the 2x pins he was transporting. He said in the middle of the night he heard some noises, and turns out someone was trying to break into the trailer. From what it sounds like Chris has his CCW and apparently the guy(s) opened the door to the trailer and were looking down the barrel of one of the most effective security systems you can own and they bolted.

The machines arrived as expected.

1 week later
#9978 3 years ago

Lowered my TMNT LE to $8400. Considering it's barely played, immaculate condition, and has about $200 in mods it's probably one of the best deals out there for one.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my TMNT LE #10 Has only a couple hundred plays or so, bought it NIB for $9500 delivered to my door. I ordered a virtual pin months ago and it's supposed to show up soon, ...”
2021-03-26
Coto De Caza, CA
8,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 438 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 year later
#11846 1 year ago

Anyone interested in a trade for a NIB Foo fighters LE for a Godzilla LE once it arrives? (Plus cash on my end)

9 months later
#12456 4 months ago

Any interest for a very low play/perfect condition Foo Fighters LE with PinWoofer sound system in it? Considering selling for the right price..

Also, looking for a Stranger Things LE w/ UV Kit already installed

1 week later
#12480 3 months ago

Listed my Foo Fighters LE #289 w/ PinWoofer sound system for sale

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Perfect / Mint Foo Fighters LE #289 w/ extremely low plays. PinWoofer speakers and sub sound system installed, makes the machine sound insane! $450 value, the stock speakers sound...”
2024-02-17
Coto De Caza, CA
Viewed: 935 times
Contributed to Pinside

#12492 3 months ago

Looking for a Godzilla LE if anyone is on the fence about parting with theirs

1 week later
#12508 3 months ago

Lowered my Foo Fighters LE w/ PinWoofer sound system, great price for an awesome game with the PinWoofer system already installed.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Perfect / Mint Foo Fighters LE #289 w/ extremely low plays. PinWoofer speakers and sub sound system installed, makes the machine sound insane! $450 value, the stock speakers sound...”
2024-02-17
Coto De Caza, CA
Contributed to Pinside

2 weeks later
#12548 82 days ago

Lowered my Foo Fighters LE w/ PinWoofer upgrade for the last time, going to keep it if it doesn't sell soon

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
2024-02-17
Coto De Caza, CA
Contributed to Pinside

#12551 81 days ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

That’s insane. The game is so bonkers ass phenomenal. Just keep it if no one jumps on that deal! Your gain!!!

You're totally right, I just only have enough room for 5 machines in my game room and this is the space that I normally rotate when I want something new.

It's an awesome game and I won't be sad if I end up keeping it

3 weeks later
#12614 58 days ago

Looking for a HUO Godzilla LE, hit me up if you're considering selling

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kpg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too?tu=kpg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.