(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8,346 posts
  • 491 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by CCPL
  • Topic is favorited by 307 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,496 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

There are 8346 posts in this topic. You are on page 81 of 167.
#4001 3 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

I've heard pinwrench may cause erectile dysfunction...

KPG would know!

#4002 3 years ago

Thanks for the tip on buying pinball skates Spock and Nifty ... live long and prosper.

\r

#4003 3 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

KPG would know!

I know man !! It's like carrying around the limp arm of a somoan toddler in my pants

#4004 3 years ago

If you use your pin wrench for more than four hours at a time, see a doctor.

(Use with caution- Excessive use may cause profuse sweating, diarrhea, vomiting, constipation, heart attacks, and/or stroke. And in some cases even death)

#4005 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

If you use your pin wrench for more than four hours at a time, see a doctor.
(Use with caution- Excessive use may cause profuse sweating, diarrhea, vomiting, constipation, heart attacks, and/or stroke. And in some cases even death)

Should death occur, discontinue use and contact your physician immediately.

#4006 3 years ago

I can live with the delayed backache.

#4007 3 years ago

Do not taunt pinwrench.

#4008 3 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

Hehe... My T2 is HUO, I have had it for over 22 years, and its one of my top-3 all-time faves, I will never part with it!

Wow 22 years! Ok well I figured it couldn't hurt to ask. In any case Diner has been sold.

#4009 3 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

I know man !! It's like carrying around the limp arm of a somoan toddler in my pants

What are you doing with toddler arms in your pants?!

tumblr_n9aoakjiuN1trcyqeo2_1280_(resized).jpg

#4010 3 years ago
Quoted from Reality_Studio:

Wow 22 years! Ok well I figured it couldn't hurt to ask. In any case Diner has been sold.

Nope, it never hurts to ask, but missing out on that Diner hurts like hell!

#4011 3 years ago

Ever since I cancelled my gb order, I've got this pinball money burning a hole in my pocket. Someone offer something good.

#4012 3 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

Ever since I cancelled my gb order, I've got this pinball money burning a hole in my pocket. Someone offer something good.

I posted earlier that I'm thinking of selling my AC/DC Pro for $6500. I attached one pic of it here, it's heavily modded with this stuff:

- Red illuminated Helen topper
- Helen translite, also have original pro translite
- Flipper Fidelity led backglass mod, it's shown on this link, the interactive flashers version with the remote control:
http://flipperfidelity.com/lighting/animated-led-backbox-light-replacement-panels/stern-acdc-helen-enhanced-animated-led-backbox-light-replacement-available-in-two-versions.html
- Lit speakers with remote control to control how the lights work.
- Girls on each speaker grill
- Color DMD, but the original dmd is included although it has a dead pixel on it.
- Fully led'd
- Flipper Fidelity speaker kit for both speakers in the head and the large woofer in the cabinet
- Helen table decal over Angus's face, along with the Helen apron stickers and cards
- Shaker motor

I did find more pics of it before I modded it as well, they are here:

http://moonbeamarcade.com/acdc.html

20160423_220714_(resized).jpg

#4013 3 years ago

Hey Reality Studio,

How about that scared stiff ?

#4014 3 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

Hey Reality Studio,
How about that scared stiff ?

I need to start cropping my pics before I post them lol. That one isn't for sale, and neither is Elvira and the Party Monsters or Who Dunnit, I still get messages to sell those! Reminds me, Pinside needs to add a "Not For Sale" flag for games in peoples collections...please

#4015 3 years ago

Until then, just drop some text on them in PS.

What kind of stuff are you using to block the sunlight through the garage door windows? I'm trying to figure out what would work the best but still be dark enough to look like the windows are still transparent from far away. That way it'd confuse the crap out of anybody trying to scope out what's in my garage.

#4016 3 years ago

Thanks but I'm not much on an AC/DC fan, or of music pins in general.

#4017 3 years ago
Quoted from Miguel351:

What kind of stuff are you using to block the sunlight through the garage door windows? I'm trying to figure out what would work the best but still be dark enough to look like the windows are still transparent from far away. That way it'd confuse the crap out of anybody trying to scope out what's in my garage.

Tinfoil man, millions of addicts can't be wrong

#4018 3 years ago
Quoted from NiftyLED:

What are you doing with toddler arms in your pants?!

Long story man, but it involved a few shots of whiskey, watching the hit movie "The Tooth Fairy" starring The Rock, a bet gone wrong, and a trip to the delivery room at a local hospital and a baggy pair of jeans

#4019 3 years ago
Quoted from Miguel351:

Black spraypaint looks like the windows are tinted

#4020 3 years ago
Quoted from Miguel351:

Went with a simple solution, bought some black cardboard sheets I think it was from Staples and cut them to size, and used velcro to stick them to the windows that way they can be pulled off if needbe. See the two pics, from the outside the windows look relatively normal.

20160615_133329_(resized).jpg

20160615_133457_(resized).jpg

#4021 3 years ago

I'll take Black Widow and Robotron please.

#4022 3 years ago
Quoted from Golferron54:

Wanted: Pinball Skates
Hi all, somehow the older I get, the heavier a game gets. Anyone have a set of pinball skates for sale just gathering dust? Pls PM me with price, condition and location - I am in the east bay (Hayward).
Thanks!
ron

Skates found! Now if I can only find my mind I'll be happy. Thanks to all who responded.

ron

#4023 3 years ago

Went with a simple solution, bought some black cardboard sheets I think it was from Staples and cut them to size, and used velcro to stick them to the windows that way they can be pulled off if needbe. See the two pics, from the outside the windows look relatively normal.

Why you have a Car in your Garage ????
very Un-American and takes away space for more games !!

#4024 3 years ago

My Buddy Ron had asked me to post his World Cup Soccer 90 for sale
any takers ?

$4200 , clean and fast playing
Located in Santa Ana

#4025 3 years ago
Quoted from Golferron54:

WANTED: San Louis Obispo Area Solid State / DMD Working Game, Set-Up Service for $3000 Max
I buddy of mine in San Louis Obispo is looking for a pinball machine that is fully working and trouble free (his first machine so zero fix it skills), delivered and set up. He has a truck, and can show up with two guys to load / unload. What he needs is your direction to help break down, and guidance to set up the game so it is ready to play.
This is actually for his father-in-law who is retiring, so giving this as a surprise gift. I'm in the SF Bay area so too far to look and set up for him, so looking for a fellow Pinsider to help long distance. Let me know what you have and we can go from there.
Please PM me with any leads and we can go from there.
Thanks!
ron

Thanks to all those who stepped up, especially those in the SLO area who offered their assistance on the service side and the great suggestions in helping a newbie long distance. Great example of pinhead's paying forward and making this hobby about the people first, and the games that make it possible (a close) second \-)

ron

#4026 3 years ago

Looking for a Gottlieb Wipeout pinball.

#4027 3 years ago

l

Quoted from Miguel351:Until then, just drop some text on them in PS.

If you want to do it right. Duvetyne (blocks all light, tears easily in straight lines) & 3" gaff tape.

http://www.filmtools.com/tapesandadhesives/cloth-tape/blac3pergaft.html

http://www.filmtools.com/du60exb.htm

#4028 3 years ago
Quoted from jahbarron:

If you want to do it right. Duvetyne (blocks all light, tears easily in straight lines) & 3" gaff tape.

You sound like a stagehand like me. Exactly what I did. Always extra duvi lying around, also covers most machines.

#4029 3 years ago
Quoted from Gorf:

Looking for a Gottlieb Wipeout pinball.

How much you looking to spend?, know a guy, but would have to ship it in and cost extra $500 for that.
Just got a Flintstones from him and almost got his nice wipeout to.

#4030 3 years ago

Looking for someone's playfield rotisserie for two playfield restorations including Flintstones mentioned above. Someone has to have a used one taking up space in garage they don't want anymore? Buying new seems pricey at $290 shipped. I feel it's one of those devices I also would use couple times then sits in corner of garage. Or if there is someone who wants to rent there's for 3,4,5 months?
I am in Anaheim and don't mind short drive to avoid shipping costs.

#4031 3 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

How much you looking to spend?, know a guy, but would have to ship it in and cost extra $500 for that.
Just got a Flintstones from him and almost got his nice wipeout to.

Im open... condition is king.

#4032 3 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

I'll take Black Widow and Robotron please.

That Black Widow even has an amplifone vector monitor in it making it very rare, which means its probably worth about $300 on pinside lol. As for Robotron, that one is going to the grave with me, it's my favorite game ever!

Quoted from rvdv:

Why you have a Car in your Garage ????
very Un-American and takes away space for more games !!

Haha true, but then again I'm Canadian so I suppose it makes sense

Quoted from jahbarron:

l
http://www.filmtools.com/tapesandadhesives/cloth-tape/blac3pergaft.html

Cool, bookmarked those for future use.

#4033 3 years ago
Quoted from jahbarron:

Oh man, this is website is gonna be a huge time-suck. Thanks?

#4034 3 years ago
Quoted from Miguel351:

Oh man, this is website is gonna be a huge time-suck. Thanks?

They have a store in Burbank. I've spent countless hours browsing there.

#4035 3 years ago

Every time I check this thread...

14r7q8_(resized).jpg

#4036 3 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

My Buddy Ron had asked me to post his World Cup Soccer 90 for sale
any takers ?
$4200 , clean and fast playing
Located in Santa Ana

Will trade straight across for an Austin Powers

#4037 3 years ago

Looking for a decent IJ in So Cal. Can trade either a HUO Met Pro or GnR. Located in Santa Clarita. PM me if interested. Thanks

#4038 3 years ago

?? Not same value

#4039 3 years ago

I'm assuming I'll have to add in cash as both Met and GnR are less expensive than an IJ

#4040 3 years ago

Update:

I am looking for 1 of 4 EM's:

1. Jungle Queen
2. Jungle Princess
3. Abra Ca Dabra
4. Centigrade 37

Must be in the Bay Area I rather not ship.

#4041 3 years ago
Quoted from Spock:

Update:
I am looking for 1 of 4 EM's:
1. Jungle Queen
2. Jungle Princess
3. Abra Ca Dabra
4. Centigrade 37
Must be in the Bay Area I rather not ship.

I could probably arrange 3 or 4 in SoCal if you're ever down here.

#4042 3 years ago

My Tundra has 199k miles. Not sure I can make that drive or rather want to push my truck that far. If the price is reasonable I would maybe consider SlyFox Shipping. But again, really rather limit my drive to 2 hours each way not 6 hours each way

#4043 3 years ago

Selling my fully restored and led'd Time Machine for $2400, local pickup only in the Los Angeles area (Woodland Hills). Ad is here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/35956

#4044 3 years ago
Quoted from NiftyLED:

Will trade straight across for an Austin Powers

Any interest in a trade for a Dr. Dude for AP?

#4045 3 years ago
Quoted from Spock:

My Tundra has 199k miles.

That means it's well on it's way to running forever.

#4046 3 years ago

Selling my fully restored and led'd Time Machine for $2400, local pickup only in the Los Angeles area (Woodland Hills). Ad is here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/35956

Well that was quick lol, sale pending on this one.

#4047 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

That means it's well on it's way to running forever

They are great trucks. It's a 2003. But still worry on long trips.

#4048 3 years ago

Well that was quick lol, sale pending on this one

Damn, that was quick. Maybe we should make a rule on this thread about posting in the middle of the night, so we all have a chance.
Slept through another great pin.

#4049 3 years ago

WTB a Bally Viking if anyone has or knows of one.
Thanks

Shane

#4050 3 years ago

Looking to sale or trade my very bling out HUO IM.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/35942

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Pro
$ 79.00
$ 89.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
£ 79.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys
$ 430.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
$ 65.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Texas Pinball
$ 249.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
$ 29.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 299.00
Displays
Boston Pinball Company
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple
$ 5,999.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 14.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 140.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 625.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 89.00
Boards
Pappy's Pinball Palace
Various Other Swag
Shoot Again Pinball
There are 8346 posts in this topic. You are on page 81 of 167.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside