(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,710 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 hours ago by Gumby510
  • Topic is favorited by 461 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tribonian.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#937 9 years ago

Took my 12 y.o. to the PPM last summer and he's been talking about PinBot ever since. If anyone has a player they're willing to part with, please let me know. Thanks!

3 weeks later
#1116 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinbali:

Still looking for a HSII or HS.

There's a HS in Sac. (Dsuperbee) and a Getaway in Truckee listed at $1950 on CL.

4 months later
#1779 8 years ago

J-LP: it's not listed on his website but I think the Pinball Pirate has a Doctor Who. Don't really understand his retail pricing structure but recall DW as being relatively reasonable.

#1784 8 years ago

Sorry to send you on a wild goose chase; I was there over a month ago.

#1787 8 years ago

Not strictly California but there's an allegedly functional F-14 in Reno on CL for $700:

F14 Tom Cat pin ball machine $700.00OBO $700
reno.craigslist.org link

1 month later
#2007 8 years ago

None of my business, Frogman - haven't even read the obnoxious post - but I'd just let it go. No good comes from engaging with a head case. Good luck with your sale!

9 months later
#4130 7 years ago

Casually looking for a Pinbot in N. Cal. if anyone has one they're tired of, please send me a pm. Otherwise, I'll keep saving up for a WCS '94, Whitewater, or Full Throttle. Thanks!

2 months later
#4465 7 years ago

I'm new to the hobby and really liked seeing photos in order to learn how to gauge condition and "fairness" of (local) market prices.

2 months later
#4768 7 years ago

Looking for a Comet for a friend in N. Cal. Search is casual now, probably start looking harder after the holidays. Please pm with any leads. Thanks!

11 months later
#6007 6 years ago

Have a player’s WCS in Sacramento for trade +/- cash. Hoping to upgrade to an A-list title but don’t need to get there in one step.

Thanks!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/56314

2 years later
#8567 4 years ago

WTB: Hot Tip (Williams 1972), EM or Solid State.

A friend of a friend has started chemo and is looking for his childhood favorite to play when he is up to it. I don’t think they are mechanically inclined but we have a tech on deck to get a machine playable.

Delivery would be to Bay Area.

If anyone has a Hot Tip on where to find a Hot Tip, I’d be very grateful.

Thanks a million!

#8595 4 years ago
Quoted from mark532011:

I have a hot tip (ss) in the Seattle area, plays great. If we could figure out a way to get it down there I would part with it

Thanks! PM sent, contacting ultimate buyer.

4 years later
#12591 71 days ago
Quoted from Blenderhead:

Forgot to mention, have done many playfield swaps, hardtop installs, etc. I am in the OC, with very fair prices and above and over the top service, contact, and updates. I have never had a dis-satisfied person whom I have done work for. Thank you for your consideration. I got laid off and have time to make pinball machines better.

Sorry to hear you were laid off; if I were closer, I would be pm’ing. Good Luck!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tribonian.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too?tu=tribonian and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.