(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8,566 posts
  • 499 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 hours ago by Djshakes
  • Topic is favorited by 313 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,496 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider doomid.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1500 4 years ago

Thinking about selling my Williams IJ if anyone interested. Cab faded on 1 side. Including new set of cab decals and some NOS parts. PF looks good, there is a hair line by Indys face, i never noticed and does not affect play. 2nd owner, and is all original. Asking for 5700k with the decals and parts (NOS ruins, biplane, drop targets with new decals, new speaker panel) which is what I have in it. some wear at back of drop targets, and captive ball but cliffys would cover. Have original manual.
**open to trades**
IMG_2241.JPG
IMG_2242.JPG
IMG_2243.JPG
IMG_2244.JPG
IMG_2245.JPG

1 week later
#1539 4 years ago

Thinking of selling my TOTAN. This is an older pic, the gold trim around back box has been removed and I added a brass glass channel and also a metal brass back glass lift. Signed by JPOP.

http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j400/mikerob70/DSCN0971_zpsvsqdgouf.jpg

#1558 4 years ago

Got a Bride of Pinbot, players condition. super nice cab, freshly shopped, new rubbers, rebuilt flippers, full LED including flashers. leg protectors And super bands. PF has ball track marks and wear around inserts. Mylar removed before i got it. Pm me if you wanna come check it out. great opportunity to do the Dutch Pinball 2.0 kit

image.jpg image-799.jpg image-57.jpg image-959.jpg image-90.jpg
2 weeks later
#1625 4 years ago

Thinking about moving my TWD pro with mods. Has fiah tank topper, laserific fiah tank mod, blood red armor, bone flippers with superbands, pingrafix side art, led ramp lighting, shaker motor And zombie shooter rod. Over 1500 in mods
Pm me if interested.
Asking $4950

image.jpg

1 week later
#1654 4 years ago

Gonna put my Bally Black Belt up for sale. Have yet to see one up. Took me a while to find mine. It is in great shape other than the rising sun insert is a little warped from a flasher getting stuck on, was like that when I got it. LEDd the pf. Flippers all strong. Lemme know if interested. Haven't decided price yet. Pics are pre LEDs.

IMG_2539.jpg

IMG_2540.jpg

#1658 4 years ago

Players condition T2. Everything works. Slight insert peeling, nice cab

$1600

image.jpg

image_1.jpg

2 weeks later
#1695 4 years ago

Looking for a cheap EM in good working condition to add to the mix, preferrably bally or Williams. PM me if you got or know of anything.

#1723 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

This is the CA thread, no need for drama. Everyone have a hit of this blend of Girl Scout Cookies Platinum and Sour Diesel, sit back for a moment, and imagine that you live in Kansas for a minute. (Sorry Kansas.) Breathe in.
Now exhale, look around, and realize you live in the best place in the world, fucked up and warted and all. You have to be half insane to stay here, but you're definitely too crazy to want to live anywhere else.
Let people cast their nets, work their deals, and don't throw salt in their game. Just no need. Buyers and sellers will work it out, and everyone will have something they wanted, and it's not going to affect you in any real way.
I'm gonna go play Tron and Flash Gordon, because I feel like having my ass kicked repeatedly and then asking for more.
If anyone knows where I can buy a Medusa let me know. Or if anyone is interested in trading for a nice Abra Ca Dabra, new plastics and backglass, repainted cabinet, clean playfield, with cash as needed on top. If I don't trade it then I'll offer it up for sale if I find my Medusa, but a couple people have dibs I think.

Use named WAM has a Medusa he was looking to trade me for my black belt. look him up, it was very clean.

#1724 4 years ago

Marilyn Taxi for sale $1800
Data East Secret Service $980

1 month later
#2144 4 years ago

Thinking of trading or selling my Getaway HSII. It is shopped, pinball bulbs led kit, superbands and cliffys. Cab is unfaded. Lemme know if you have anything to trade or asking 2800.

image.jpeg
image_1.jpeg
image_2.jpeg
image_3.jpeg
image_4.jpeg
image_5.jpeg
image_6.jpeg

#2181 4 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

here some shots of the games for you collectors up on the chop block
all play great(except Universe, needs some love)
lightning on pics is shitty I know, best I can do

Universe.jpg Circus.jpg Tiger_rag.jpg Space_hawk.jpg Antar.jpg Ball.jpg Apollo_13.jpg Mephisto.jpg

are you ever going to PM me back???!?

1 week later
#2227 4 years ago

Thinking of selling my BSD. It is in amazing shape, has pinballbulbs led kit, cliffys, black flipper buttons, black flippers with black superbands, invisiglass, no errors. Cab solid with zero fade, lock bar removed and holes patched and touched up. May be willing to trade +/- cash. Im in woodland hills, so cal. Asking $3800 with invisiglass
Shane.

image.jpeg
image_1.jpeg
image_2.jpeg

image.jpeg
image_1.jpeg
image_2.jpeg
image_3.jpeg
image_4.jpeg
image_5.jpeg
image_6.jpeg

#2286 4 years ago

Still available

image.jpeg

#2288 4 years ago

Getaway HSII $2000

image.jpeg
image_1.jpeg
image_2.jpeg

image.jpeg

image_1.jpeg

image_2.jpeg

#2314 4 years ago

Getaway hsii sold. BSD still avail

#2324 4 years ago

Thinking of selling my LOTR. Lemme know if interested.
update sold pending pickup

image.jpeg

#2332 4 years ago

Sold mine for 5200 with mirror blades, candy armor and laserific topper. IMVE is stronger than regualr IM....i als sold when stern was not making more of them...

#2335 4 years ago

Project ninja turtles, needs display, full shop. pf has wear, ramp cracked, some switches out. Game plays
SOLD

IMG_2176.jpg
IMG_2177.jpg
IMG_2178.jpg

1 week later
#2349 4 years ago

Have a very nice T2 that is full LED.
T2 $2200

thanks

IMG_2312.jpg

IMG_2317.jpg

IMG_2309.jpg

1 week later
#2380 4 years ago

Have an Ice Cold Beer remake by I.C.E. It is setup with a bill acceptor and ticket redemption. Excellent condition and a very fun game.
Asking $1500. Pickup in Van Nuys.

image.jpeg

4 weeks later
#2512 3 years ago

Have a Bally Gameshow Very nice playfield, plays perfect, cab has fade. PM me if interested.

#2533 3 years ago

Williams System 11 Jokerz pinball sold

#2536 3 years ago

Really nice Jungle Queen i acquired from a felle pinsider. You would be hard pressed to find a nicer, original and gone through example. I recently LEDd the back box and gi with warm white. PM me if interested.

image.jpeg
image_1.jpeg

image_4.jpeg
image_5.jpeg

#2537 3 years ago

Bally GameShow. Everything works. Very nice playfield and back glass. Cab has slight fade on the reds and peeling by front legs.
Asking 1500 obo

image.jpeg

image_1.jpeg

image_2.jpeg

image_3.jpeg

image_4.jpeg

#2552 3 years ago

Whirlwind solid players condition plus if anyone is interested. Cointaker LEDs/flashers. Superbands, everything works. New cloud topper. Full cliffys
SOLD

image.jpeg
image.png

#2557 3 years ago

Bally Motordome. Solid players condition,
Cab left side painted matte black, right side graphic was removed but wood in excellent condition.
$400

image.jpeg
image_1.jpeg
image_2.jpeg
image_3.jpeg

#2595 3 years ago

I need a good working Fliptronics board for a Judge Dredd, Lemme know if you have one. I need it asap

Shane

1 week later
#2630 3 years ago

SOLD

#2631 3 years ago

full cliffys, original topper

#2638 3 years ago

More pics

#2641 3 years ago

SOLD

#2649 3 years ago
Quoted from iwantansi:

HOW MUCH FOR THE DREDD?!

Was gonna start at 2800

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

2 weeks later
#2732 3 years ago

nevermind

#2741 3 years ago

U guys done? It was like that when i got it.

#2750 3 years ago

Honestly guys, not sure what the problem is. Its harldy a windex wipe down. I did but from Alan, at an agreed price. I myself did not know that the game came with mirror blades and if i knew where to find the correct mirrorblade, i would. I did buy all the LEDs aside from purchasing. I dont even want to sell the game but i found another game i want so in my current lineup, im fine with this one going if it fetches what i feel it is worth. I do go through a lot of games however i dont see myself as a flipper, i just make all efforts to buy games at a good price. Now, if someone is in fact interested in purchasing my HMM, i have no problem negotiating, however if you guys are bored and feel like being the price police then go ahead and knock yourselves out. This thread used to be great to find and sell games but its always the same handful of guys that talk crap about everything...its tiring.
Anyways, im removing it from this thread so you guys will have to pick on someone else...and God forbid any of you policeman ever add a penny on top of what you pay for any game u ever try and sell. The game is shopped and ready to go...only would get an addtl "windex wipedown" on its way out...or not

1 week later
#2893 3 years ago

Got some gamea coming this week so gonna move my southpark. Has full LED, Colordmd, cliffys (not yet installed)
Some wear by flipper buttons but overall very nice game.
Asking $2700

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

#2904 3 years ago

gone

1 week later
#2970 3 years ago

WTB players condition T2 if anyone has or knows of one.
Thanks
Shane

#3054 3 years ago
Quoted from jwwhite15:

Is the ticket dispenser installed and working?

It is and it works i believe

#3067 3 years ago

WTB: Scared Stiff at a descent price if anyone has or knows of one.

-Shane

#3092 3 years ago

HUO Iron Man VE with lots of mods. Im the 2nd owner. Mods include Iron Man mod with lighted eyes and gun, whiplash mod with lighted chest and lighted whips, Monger Mod with lighted chest, war machine mod with lighted chest. Full cointaker LEDs, arc reactor pop bumper caps, service rails under playfield., Stern lollipop side rails, superbands, and probably some more. It is literally in like new condition.
Lemme know if interested. possibly interested in trading for other late sterns +\- cash or outright sale

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#3110 3 years ago

Lookin for a mousin around if anyone knows of or has one they wanna sell.

Shane

#3131 3 years ago

FT gone

#3135 3 years ago

Thanks Eric, ur a solid dude yourself!

#3191 3 years ago

Anyone want a nice original Street Fighter 2? No fade, nice cab $1300 obo
Comes with cliffys not yet installed.

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#3192 3 years ago

Looking for a Space Station if anyone knows of or has one.
Thanks

Shane

#3195 3 years ago

SOLD
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

2 weeks later
1 week later
#3300 3 years ago

Very very nice Williams Road Kings. Cab and playfield both in amazing condition. PF almost looks clearcoated as nice as it is. Asking $1400

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

#3303 3 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

Damn! That game looks amazing bro! Either that thing has been restored recently, or its never seen a day on a route!!
At that price, it'll be gone before the end of the day! Do you have a BK2K and/or a Cyclone in the same condition and price range?? lol

thank you. Unfortunately sold my BK2K, and regret it...

#3314 3 years ago
Quoted from Slingshot:

Trying to achieve my dream pin a TOM. Wifey says I have to let one go so it will be my TFTC. Please PM if interested. Thanks!

IMG_2795_(resized).JPGIMG_2805_(resized).JPGIMG_2806_(resized).JPGIMG_2807_(resized).JPG

Pretty sad this is already on craigslist for $4500....

#3352 3 years ago

Road Kings still available, amazing condition. Lowered to $1250

#3359 3 years ago

WTB Atari Superman. Missed out on one locally when i was out of town lemme know if you have or know of one.

Shane

#3370 3 years ago

Amazing

1 week later
3 weeks later
#3661 3 years ago

Selling my TFTC. All original, nice cab. Has cliffy at crypt scoop. Nice playfield.
Asking 3100. I have the crypt keeper with candelabra that is used to MOD game that i will include.

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#3695 3 years ago

Im looking for a reasonably priced Metallica pro if you or anyone you know has one for sale please contact me.

Shane

2 weeks later
#3940 3 years ago

Looking for a nice World Cup Soccer for a good friend looking to get it for her husband. It would be their first pin. Lemme know what you have or know of one.
thanks

Shane

1 week later
#4049 3 years ago

WTB a Bally Viking if anyone has or knows of one.
Thanks

Shane

1 week later
#4129 3 years ago

Anyone interested in a nice RollerGames with DP playfield, and full LED, shoot me a PM. would like $1800.

Shane

image_(resized).jpeg

3 weeks later
1 month later
#4386 3 years ago

Looking for a Sopranos if anyone know of or has one that ia not ridiculously priced.

3 weeks later
#4542 3 years ago

Anyone interested in Trading for my World Poker Tour with LEDs, mirror blades, TV mod showing WPT footage and Colordmd?
Prefer to trade for a Newer Stern or higher end Bally Williams +/- cash. PF is very nice and plays well...The cab is not as nice as the PF, there are scrapes on the back side like it was stored folded up and slid around. Front and sides nice, some bumps and bruises and perhaps a little fade. Lemme know what you got, Id sell outright as well if interested.

Shane

#4543 3 years ago

Also have a Gottlieb Hulk, The Amazing Spiderman, and Diner if anyone interested.

#4546 3 years ago

Players condition. Cab looks good, has touchups but well done. Playfield has overlay decals on guests, diner and 2 upper arrows. Full LED, non ghosting ablaze, most flashers as well, most rubbers new, rebuilt flippers, new flipper bats. I can email pics if interested. Plays well, error free. Display nice and bright.
Added over 3 years ago: ...

Added over 3 years ago: no longer avail.

#4557 3 years ago

Have a Capcom Flipper Football with oeiginal soccer ball topper if anyone ia interested. 1900 obo

1 week later
#4577 3 years ago

I have the following available:
Capcom Flipper football with topper
Atari Superman
Bally Fireball classic (ss) NOT home use
Bally Strikes and Spares

PM me if interested in any, no reasonable offer refused

#4613 3 years ago

Very Nice Johnny M, full led and cliffys.
Tiny fade at front of cab, slight orange. All else pretty perfect. Hand fully working.
Prefer to trade, lemme know what you have. Wouldnt mind a nice ST pro or GOT pro. Can add cash.

#4614 3 years ago

Also have a Bally Wizard! EM. Fully playing, nice BG, decent cab, pf has ball/swirl marks on the yellow but a solid player.
Also still have:
Superman
Flipper Football
Bally Strikes and spares
Bally Fireball classic (ss) with coin door abd spinning disc

#4624 3 years ago
Quoted from Goalie:

Shane is the helpful pinball man.

When you coming in? Come by and lets play and drink!

1 week later
#4642 3 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

Looking for a Terminator 2 for a friend of mine. Thanks Mike

what about yours?

#4647 3 years ago

Bally Strikes and Spares cab and pf good for age, could use a new BG, buried in it as well $900
Bally Wizard! $950 listed in marketplace with pics
Bally Fireball Classic (SS) has spinning disc. Cab decals peeling and fade, new T moulding, BG no peeling but red is faded. Pf not bad, definitely a player/good rest candidate. New MPU, game plays great. Im burned in it, asking $1200

all games listed in marketplace.

#4648 3 years ago

Nice Johnny M in marketplace as well. Very nice game, I'm motivated to move.

#4652 3 years ago

Bride of Pinbot,LED, very nice pf. Nice cab, slight fade, mostly on left aide of head. PM if interesred

2 weeks later
#4714 3 years ago

I have a sega twister, full led and mirror blades if anyone is interested.

#4745 2 years ago

Ive got a fully populated Superman Playfield if anyone local is interested. I know its an odd thing to have...pretty nice shape.

1 month later
#4860 2 years ago

Bone busters inc and Class of 1812 in marketplace.
BB 2200
1812 2300
Or $4000 for both.

Have a Nice Swords of Fury as well.

1 week later
#4876 2 years ago

Interested in a WOZ if anyone has one they're thinking to move. PM me.

#4938 2 years ago

Hey Guys 2 things.

I am motivated to move both my Class of 1812 and BoneBusters INC (ads in marketplace) together. Will take $3200 for both.

Also, I just setup my BM66 LE at AYCE Gogi here in So Cal (van nuys) if anyone wants to come by and play. Also Bi Monthly IFPA league starts next thursday 1/12.

#4956 2 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Sweet! I'm going to swing by tomorrow and have a few games. What had to leave? You have such and great selection going on.

Moved mustang to the lobby. Lemme know when u come by!

#4957 2 years ago

IFPA league starts thurs 1/12 at AYCE Gogi
8pm. Bi monthly, thurs nights, earn points, drink beer, have fun!

3 weeks later
#5057 2 years ago

looking for fun, reliable inexpensive dmd pins for my lobby that the kids will love. lemme know what you got.
Had SF2 there for a long time, pretty much anything goes but need to find something asap.

1 week later
#5070 2 years ago

TWD Pro anyone interested?

#5079 2 years ago
Quoted from uncivil_engineer:

I thought you had a premium? Or is this not the machine in the restaurant?

It is the one at ayce, im putting in a premium.

#5104 2 years ago

I have a populated Atari Superman playfield if anyone interested.

#5107 2 years ago

TWD pro still available, will give even better deal to anyone interested.

Added over 3 years ago: SOLD

3 weeks later
#5160 2 years ago

Nice fishtales, Congo and earthshaker probably going.
Ads to follow.

Added over 3 years ago: FT and Congo sold.

2 weeks later
#5243 2 years ago

I caught the classic Stern Bug, please PM me what you have.
Shane

#5266 2 years ago

Looking for a TAF, lemme know what you have or know of one.

Thanks

#5342 2 years ago

Taxi anyone?

#5356 2 years ago

My HUO AC/DC Premium (399 plays) is just too nice for me to operate. Thinking to sell it if I can get what its worth...ad will go up shortly.

2 weeks later
#5420 2 years ago

looking for a nice CFTBL if you have or know of one, please PM me.

Shane

2 months later
2 weeks later
#5722 2 years ago

Im looking for a frontier and flash gordon NOS play fields if anyone has any sources.
thanks

#5733 2 years ago

Players getaway hs2, cab faded, pf looks good, had mylar removed when i got it. full led and proto mountain mod. Need space, pm if interested

#5734 2 years ago

Got my Star Wars LE today. Was going to keep the pro as well here however I've decided I will move it. Lemme know if interested, has Shaker and mylar shooter since open a few weeks ago. Open to trades as well.

#5739 2 years ago

Yes the LE will be going on location tomorrow, I was too lazy to do it yesterday...the box is currently on location lol

#5749 2 years ago

SW pro off to a new home.
Still have players HS2
Also have a players Flash Gordon with PF wear.

#5750 2 years ago

I also really need a Frontier playfield, nos or a good core for restore. Flash Gordon as well if anyone has

1 week later
#5818 2 years ago

Have a couple Wedgeheads id like to move all fully playing:

Gottlieb Corral
Gottlieb Jungle King

#5821 2 years ago

Anyone know of a BBH or BBB looking for a new home?

1 week later
#5860 2 years ago

Nice Demolition Man in the marketplace if anyone interested.

#5864 2 years ago

Have a cheap space mission EM, cab rough, BG bad, pf wear but could be a good player...

2 weeks later
#5904 2 years ago

If anyone interested in a cheap Williams Flash lemme know, will post soon.

#5909 2 years ago

any interest in a fully restored, new everything, brassed out TOTAN, PM me. will list soon.

4 weeks later
#5966 2 years ago

Just FYI TNA #6 is all setup ans on location at On TILT @ AYCE Gogi in Van Nuys, game is amazing!

1 month later
#6072 1 year ago
Quoted from uncivil_engineer:

I had to visit the State Architects office in down town LA today, so I got a chance to stop by Ayce Gogi at lunch time, and check out the new lineup. He as both the new Guardians of the Galaxy and TNA available for play. I only played one game of Guardians, as it feels alot like most of the new stern games. I did almost put $5 into TNA. That thing is fast, and a tough play. I was only able to destroy one reactor in all my games. Given the music and the vibe of the game, it feels like the grandson of Pinbot.
Man I wish I could get down there more often.

I saw your mugshot on Dialed In..

4 weeks later
#6123 1 year ago

Looking for a shadow at the moment lemme know what you have or know of a nice one.

#6124 1 year ago

also have a Spooky Dominos spectacular pinball adventure if anyone is interested before I put in marketplace. Has LE Noid Backless and upgraded LEDs.

#6146 1 year ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Sent PM for Magic Castle.

Eric I sent PM way before you

1 month later
#6365 1 year ago

If anyone on the fence about getting a Houdini, Its on location at On Tilt @ AYCE Gogi in Van Nuys. So far its pretty awesome, and everyone loving it!

#6370 1 year ago

POTC from banning will be at AYCE following Expo 4.0...confirmed yesterday

3 weeks later
#6497 1 year ago

On the fence or curious about JJP Pirates of the Caribbean, it is now setup and on location at On Tilt @ AYCE Gogi Korean BBQ in Van Nuys, CA.

-Shane

4 weeks later
#6585 1 year ago

Iron Maiden Pro setup and ready to play at On Tilt @ AYCE Gogi in case anyone wants to play.

Cheers

Launch Party 5/5/18 Heads up Playoff on 2 Iron Maidens.
https://www.facebook.com/events/1204332353034862/

#6600 1 year ago

I have 2 NIB Dialed IN LEs and 2 NIB Hobbit Black Arrows looking for homes.
Let me know if you have any interest in either.

Shane

1 month later
#6869 1 year ago

Have Dialed in and Houdini at AYCE.

Anyone looking for a cheap Metallica Pro LED, lemme know, will post up soon.

2 months later
#7033 1 year ago

Stern Army head 2 head launch party at AYCE Gogi sat Sep 15, 2 Deadpool Pros
Battling head to head, details at link provided

https://www.facebook.com/events/298921803991995/?ti=ia

#7034 1 year ago

Anyone interested in a modded Iron Man Vault lemme know, or will list soon...just wanted to throw it out there first.

#7052 1 year ago

POTC ships monday if it hasnt already. Will be end of next week or beginning of next, will post here and on pinball map when on the floor. Also, On Tilt Pinball League begins thursday 8/23 8pm

More info www.ontiltpinball.com

#7090 1 year ago

FYI, if anyone is on the fence or interested in playing Deadpool, there are 2 DP Pro setup at AYCE Gogi now, Launch party Sat Sep 15 1:30pm

#7103 1 year ago

Looking for an MMr for a friend, lemme know what you have or find.
thanks

1 week later
#7129 1 year ago

Stern Deadpool Heads Up Launch Party Signup now live Sep 15th 1:30p
https://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050e4ba8ad22a57-ontilt4

#7135 1 year ago

I have a GOT pro that i got from Eskaybee. Colordmd, shaker, headphone jack, shooter cliffy and other mods. I added the dragon topper and upgraded sword at sword lock. Lemme know if interested with or without topper.

#7141 1 year ago

Looking for a Freddy Nightmare on Elm Street if anyone has or knows of one.
Thanks

#7146 1 year ago

May be selling my Deadpool Pro after the Launch party this saturday if anyone is interested, please pm me. 1 of the 2 pro are spoken for, but I will be putting an LE in soon so if someone wants to save some money on a slightly used DP...heres your chance.

#7153 1 year ago
Quoted from jahbarron:

Serious question...
Will it smell like meat? I'm a militant vegan.

Yes and drenched in blood
Obviously you have yet to visit. Games are in bar and lobby, not in dining room

1 week later
#7171 1 year ago

Have a NIB Iron Maiden pro if anyone interested in buying or trading.
What do you have?

Added 13 months ago:

gone.

#7178 1 year ago

I have a NIB IMDN Pro for sale or trade if anyone interested.
Thanks

#7187 1 year ago

Anyone have any interest in a WWE LE?

#7190 1 year ago

Archived after 42 days
Not sold
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “WWE LE, shaker, mirror blades, flippers rebuilt, speaker lights, fresh Titans throughout. Super Clean, ready to go...Good bag still stapled inside.”
2018-10-02
Los Angeles, CA
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/69459

1 week later
#7212 1 year ago

Still have a NIB IMDN Pro for sale or trade if anyone interested.
Will also have a HUO Thunderbirds with very low plays, new out of box on Monday if anyone is interested in that.

Added 13 months ago:

gone.

#7216 1 year ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Shane, do you have a Thunderbirds set up at Ayce Gogi?

Not at the moment.

#7240 1 year ago

I have 3 JJP Pirates of the Caribbean LE and 1 JJP Pirates Standard Spots open that are on order and to be built/shipped in November.
Please DM if interested. I have an LE setup at On Tilt @ AYCE Gogi in Van Nuys that can be played. If seriously considering, a private play session can be arranged to enjoy the game exclusively on free play to make your decision.

Thanks

2 weeks later
#7271 1 year ago

This hobby has left me with 2 Big Buck Hunters, anyone interested in a beautiful freshly shopped mint BBH?

#7273 1 year ago
Quoted from zucot:

I can say firsthand that this BBH is a nice example.

This one is waay nicer that that one...and the buck registers

1 week later
#7282 1 year ago

I have 1 JJP POTC LE available for delivery this month if anyone is interested, PM me.

thanks

#7283 1 year ago

Just an FYI, Jack Danger will be at AYCE Gogi saturday 11/17 to Stream and there will be a Tournament.
https://www.facebook.com/events/943604789168319/

3 weeks later
#7352 11 months ago

1 POTC LE ready to ship now, pm if interested.
also a beautiful BBH and a SMVE with colordmd.
lemme know if interested.

#7360 11 months ago
#7376 11 months ago

If you're free Dec. 22nd were having the Beatles Launch Party at On Tilt @ AYCE Gogi if interested in attending.

Event:
https://www.facebook.com/events/418430665359498/

Signup:
https://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050E4BA8AD22A57-stern3

#7379 11 months ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

When is AYCE Gogi getting Beatles or have you already got one?

It will be here this week.

2 months later
#7610 9 months ago

Slightly used Munsters Pro, used for Launch party on 2/9 and on the floor since but Munsters LE coming next week. If interested message me to talk. Trades considered as well

Added 9 months ago:

No longer avail

#7614 8 months ago

Anyone interested in a POTC LE? my location game at AYCE Gogi, well maintained. Msg if interested. Going to list later today

1 month later
#7775 7 months ago

If anyone is interested in getting a JJP Wonka, please send me a DM to be added to the interest list (nonbinding no deposit.) The reveal is Friday!
AYCE Gogi is an Authorized JJP distributor. We will more than likely be bringing a Wonka to GSPF to play and enjoy.
Happy Humpday

-Shane

Added 7 months ago:

Pending

#7783 7 months ago

JJP is sending their last 2 POTC SEs to me, one is sold. I have 1 left and then that is it. Once the Les were gone, the SEs dried up.
PM if you're interested.

3 weeks later
#7896 6 months ago

Willy Wonka LE inbound, will have next week for a few days prior to GSPF if anyone is interested in trying it out.

3 months later
#8356 80 days ago

I have a nice The Shadow if anyone is looking. Would trade as well for a CFTBL +/- cash

1 month later
#8493 31 days ago

I have a loaded Dr Who, colordmd, pinsound board and speakers, moving dalek topper, leds cliffys new cab art, coated trim.
Also a Paragon and Southpark if anyone is interested.

1 week later
#8532 18 days ago

I have a Southpark id like to move, if anyone is interested.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 229.00
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods
$ 50.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Pinball Vault
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Wheezer
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 29.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 14.95
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D MODS
$ 229.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 64.00
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 25.99
Playfield - Other
Lee's Parts
Flipper Parts
Buthamburg
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 45.00
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinfarmer Mods
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider doomid.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside