(Topic ID: 162140)

For sale: KISS (Premium/LE) (Stern, 2015)

By The_Dude_Abides

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg
bump2_(resized).jpg
minikiss_(resized).jpg
bump_(resized).jpg
DSC01871_(resized).jpg
DSC01866_(resized).jpg
DSC01864_(resized).jpg
DSC01870_(resized).jpg
DSC01872_(resized).jpg
DSC01897_(resized).jpg
DSC01895_(resized).jpg
DSC01893_(resized).jpg
DSC01885_(resized).jpg
DSC01868_(resized).jpg
DSC01884_(resized).jpg
DSC01883_(resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: KISS (Premium/LE) (Stern, 2015)

Added: 2016-06-14 18:38:22 UTC • Ended: July 1st, 2016
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Price

$ 5,700 (Firm)

Price is firm

Home use only pristine condition KISS Premium Pinball machine with lots of mods. Mods include an enhanced animated (color changing) backbox light kit by Flipper Fidelity, shaker motor, heaven on fire pinblades (flame decals for cab sides), yellow plastic protectors for sling and inlane plastics that make that area stand out, flame flipper bat covers, Pinball Refinery's spinner flasher-demon mouth lighting, flasher added in star child area, colored (red) acorn nuts on top of slings and inlanes, black leg bolts, most rubbers changed to Titan's colored rubbers for a better look, Cliffy protector on scoop, Cliffy protectors on both sides of shooter lane, metal protector for side of kick out area, light adhesive mylar strip put down over shooter lane area. I also have mantis protector for scoop (not installed) that will be included. This machine has been well modded out it looks and plays fantastic.

Willing to ship if buyer sets up and pays for it.

Item photos

DSC01883_(resized).jpg
DSC01884_(resized).jpg
DSC01868_(resized).jpg
DSC01885_(resized).jpg
DSC01893_(resized).jpg
DSC01895_(resized).jpg
DSC01897_(resized).jpg
DSC01872_(resized).jpg
DSC01870_(resized).jpg
DSC01864_(resized).jpg
DSC01866_(resized).jpg
DSC01871_(resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are The_Dude_Abides's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to The_Dude_Abides's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Northern California, CA, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 29.95
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

#2 7 years ago

Good luck! I love my Kiss and this is a great deal with all the mods.

#3 7 years ago

Thanks man I love it as well but need to move this to add another. And round n round the pinball addiction goes.

#4 7 years ago

I get it. I move games like checkers sometimes. For me, ACDC and Kiss are long term keepers.

Anyway, free bump.

#5 7 years ago

Yet another game that is on the wrong coast!

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

That's for sure! Not many Kiss fans left on the west coast.

GLWS! bump

#7 7 years ago

I know exactly how that goes! I can ship but I know that's a deal killer sometimes though.

#8 7 years ago

I've seen and played this pin, it's flawless. The dude abides always keeps his shit tight! GLWS!! If I had the money or room this would be mine!

#9 7 years ago

I agree with Mudflaps above on Kiss and AC/DC. Definite keepers.
These are the two I play the most often and more games than the others each time I sit down and play. Great to mod too with the cool LED topper and yellow shade cover.
KISS Rules...Its not a crime to be good to yourself...get this KISS premium pinball!!!
GLWTS

#11 7 years ago

mini-bump

minikiss_(resized).jpgminikiss_(resized).jpg

#12 7 years ago

okay for that one we get a mini reduction in price!
bump2_(resized).jpgbump2_(resized).jpg

#13 7 years ago

Have confidence, seller is one of the good guys in our hobby. Always top notch pin and you cant meet a nicer guy in the dude! Bump to the top.

#14 7 years ago
Quoted from shovelhed:

Have confidence, seller is one of the good guys in our hobby. Always top notch pin and you cant meet a nicer guy in the dude! Bump to the top.

Thanks bro much appreciated! Would prefer it be a local sale always nice meeting local pinheads. Great group up here in Northern Cali.

#15 7 years ago
Quoted from BenetBoy78:

each time I sit down and play.

#16 7 years ago

Hahaa, kind of just reminded me of meeting a cool pinball enthusiast a while back. I sold & delivered a SM to a local pinhead out here that is disabled but still loves to play. His dad custom cuts legs so they will be low enough for him to play comfortably. He had a great collection it was an awesome experience.

#17 7 years ago

Yeah, I sit, even when rockin out full volume on KISS. My legs don't do as they once did. Better viewing angle for me too in a sitting position, except when bonus lanes aren't visible. No one wants to see my ass anyways, not even my wife or dogs. On top of all of that, my left hand goes numb after a few plays starting with the fingers and moving towards the wrist. Sucks getting old with my DNA strands.....but it could be worse!!! I can still play!!!

Again, Its not a crime to be good to yourself, Lick it up! KISS RULES..... Pinball RULES!!

#18 7 years ago

I was busting ur balls. I remember a whole thread on the topic. Plus, we are bumping the dude's post

#19 7 years ago

Father's Day bump come on someone deserves a nice pin for Father's Day!image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#20 7 years ago

Price reduction bump. Pretty darn good deal for a pristine condition Premium with a ton of mods. Let me know if you have any questions.

#21 7 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Price reduction bump. Pretty darn good deal for a pristine condition Premium with a ton of mods. Let me know if you have any questions.

At this point, you are just rubbing salt on an existing East Coast wound! Great price, someone buy this and put me out of my misery!

#22 7 years ago

Sweet deal for somebody.

#23 7 years ago

At this point, you are just rubbing salt on an existing East Coast wound! Great price, someone buy this and put me out of my misery!

I have original box, pallet, and packing materials. I've reboxed and shipped a pin before. I can do that for $20 instead of $50 only charge is for heavy duty tie downs to hold pin on pallet. As long as buyer sets up all shipping arrangements I can make sure it's packed very well & strapped to a pallet. There is around $500+ in mods on this one it plays like a dream and looks great.

#24 7 years ago

If only i had more extra cash! Bump to the top

#25 7 years ago

This is a fantastic deal on this game, really surprised its still up for sale. GLWS!

#26 7 years ago
Quoted from mummite:

This is a fantastic deal on this game, really surprised its still up for sale. GLWS!

What he said>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

#27 7 years ago

Kind of surprised myself great value here. I love the pin but need to raise some $ and make room for another. Seems like I'm always rotating pins in and out. What's wrong with me? I think it's a pinball addiction

#28 7 years ago

Big price reduction bump!

Great deal for someone. This is as low as I can go on this one.

#29 7 years ago

Wish this wasn't so far away. It would already by at my house. Bump for a great game that I hope to have someday.

#30 7 years ago
Quoted from cards25:

Wish this wasn't so far away. It would already by at my house. Bump for a great game that I hope to have someday.

Yeah fun pin for sure. Kind of surprised no one local has come to pick this up already. This may be the last week to have a chance at it before I make a deal to ship it out. So please get PMs in to me quick if your interested.

#31 7 years ago

Bump for a great game @ a fantastic price!

#32 7 years ago

It's definitely a Pinball Summer. A popular 2015 Stern Premium for $5,700 sits on the market place without a buyer.

A bump for the seller. Someone is going to get a fun machine for a great price, even considering the shipping costs.

Marcus

#33 7 years ago

Fantastic price! Someone buy this damn thing!

#34 7 years ago

Thanks guys! All PMs replied to & will be making some calls today. Not sold yet but think it will shortly.

#35 7 years ago

The exchange rate ruined this for me.

Im actually annoyed by it too.

#36 7 years ago

Did you take the topper out of the sale or did I mistake this for another listing with a topper?

#37 7 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

The exchange rate ruined this for me.
Im actually annoyed by it too.

Ah man sorry to hear about that.

Quoted from Nevus:

Did you take the topper out of the sale or did I mistake this for another listing with a topper?

Your thinking of another listing. This pin has never had a topper on it.

I may have a deal done by tomorrow on it but guess we will see.

#38 7 years ago

The fall if our dollar has hurt everyone here in this hobby. Games, parts, etc. All up 30% or more from a year or two ago..... add to that pinflation (not your game, but in general, yours is a great price) and you are the problem.

#39 7 years ago

Your thinking of another listing. This pin has never had a topper on it.
I may have a deal done by tomorrow on it but guess we will see.

Oops. My mistake. Great game and seller bump!

I only asked because I'm interested and quite tempted.

#40 7 years ago
Quoted from Nevus:

Oops. My mistake. Great game and seller bump!
I only asked because I'm interested and quite tempted.

Kiss is awesome and a keeper for me. This is a great price, too. You can always play my Pro next year, but if you gotta have it now, this is the one.

#41 7 years ago

I have a few potential buyers lined up but no deal done yet just working down the list so if your interested let me know so I can put you on the list.

#42 7 years ago

Looks like this may be sold by the end of today. Marking deal as pending if it falls through I will let everyone know. Thanks for all the interest and support guys!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 22.50
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-kiss-premiumle-stern-2015-2021 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.