(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,711 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 32 hours ago by acitti
  • Topic is favorited by 461 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,711 posts in this topic. You are on page 129 of 255.
#6401 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Damnit Keith, update your collection already slacker.

Haha, give me a call already slacker.

#6402 6 years ago
Quoted from KeithElliott:

Haha, give me a call already slacker.

I will, when I have the free 2 hours that requires!

#6403 6 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/60923

Other - For Sale
“1972 Midway Haunted House rifle shooting game. This is a project, its complete except its missing the coin door and a couple of the graveyard pieces. The coin door is a very commo...”
2018-02-28
Riverside, CA
700 (Firm)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 151 times

#6404 6 years ago

Well I finished one project... So now its time to finance or find my next one!

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Fully restored (full original status) - “Up for sale or Trade, a restored Gottlieb Street Fighter 2. I have been working on this game for about 2 years, and you can see the transformation I performed here: https://pinsi...”
2018-02-28
Bakersfield, CA
Trade
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 872 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6405 6 years ago
Quoted from uncivil_engineer:

Dont i have a fire or a Jokerz with your name written all over it?

Machine - For Trade
Street Fighter II fully restoredNew!Fully restored (full original status) “Up for sale or Trade, a restored Gottlieb Street Fighter 2.

I have been working on this game for about 2 years, and you can see the transformation I performed here:

https://pinsi...”
5 minutes ago Tehachapi, CA
Trade
uncivil_engineer

#6406 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Damnit Keith, update your collection already slacker.

Nice collection Keith..

#6407 6 years ago

I have a perfect condition Ruby Red woz with 127 total plays for trade. Perfect condition.
Im looking for a Acdc premium plus cash. Could also do cash sale. Pm for pics.

#6408 6 years ago

Hey cali folks, just a reminder that at the golden state pinball festival there will be a swap meet on Saturday. The area is outside but it is covered by a very large awning / patio cover. So you can stay cool in the shade. Or, it has power outlets too.
See you there.

#6409 6 years ago
Quoted from uncivil_engineer:

Sale Pending!Street Fighter II fully restoredNew!Fully restored (full original status) “Up for sale or Trade, a restored Gottlieb Street Fighter 2.

I have been working on this game for about 2 years, and you can see the transformation I performed here:

https://pinsi...”
2 days ago Tehachapi, CA
Trade
uncivil_engineer

That was a bueatiful job you did with that game!

#6410 6 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:

Hey cali folks, just a reminder that at the golden state pinball festival there will be a swap meet on Saturday. The area is outside but it is covered by a very large awning / patio cover. So you can stay cool in the shade. Or, it has power outlets too.
See you there.

I do love swapping... and meeting!

#6411 6 years ago

Pristine Ghostbusters premium up for sale or trade. Batman ? Dialed in ?

A few cool mods added (shaker, airball, etc)

In SF Bay Area

#6412 6 years ago
#6413 6 years ago

(2) Foxy Lady Game plan cocktail's for sale, $400. One is working, one is a parts machine only.
Manual and schematic included.
Pm me of interested. Priced to move. Combo deal.
Thanks Eric

#6414 6 years ago

Hey Ericpinballfan , don’t you mean you have the ultra super rare HEAD TO HEAD Foxy Ladies cocktail table?? I heard it sells for THOUSANDS of dollars. (I also hear that you have a killer set of tools )

#6415 6 years ago
Quoted from MrArt2u:

Hey ericpinballfan , don’t you mean you have the ultra super rare HEAD TO HEAD Foxy Ladies cocktail table?? I heard it sells for THOUSANDS of dollars. (I also hear that you have a killer set of tools )

That would be a really dumb head to head pin.lol
Fixed my grammer above.
All the tools in my inventory will not fix the parts Foxy. But, many parts from that machine could fix many cocktails.

#6416 6 years ago

Here is a ad for my Ruby Red Woz forsale or trade.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/61069

#6417 6 years ago

New at the Flipper Room in Concord CA, Wednesday will be my Star Trek Premium and Congo!

Bob C

#6418 6 years ago

I've posted three machines for sale in San Jose. Making room for my Pinball Refinery Metallica and Aerosmith!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Banzai Run Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “Fully restored Banzai Run. Plays great! I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.”
2018-04-15
Austin, TX
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 693 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Great looking SW:E1. Selling to make room for others inbound.”
2018-03-04
Austin, TX
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 137 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling my STTNG to make room for my increasing rock collection. It's in very good condition with LEDs throughout. Everything works great with no errors.”
2018-03-04
Austin, TX
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 339 times

#6419 6 years ago
Quoted from BobC:

New at the Flipper Room in Concord CA, Wednesday will be my Star Trek Premium and Congo!
Bob C

How much for Congo ?

#6420 6 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

How much for Congo ?

It's not for sale unfortunately. And I already have 2 people in line if it was ever to be so. To be honest it's pretty sweet and I'm nervous about putting it in the wild, but the Flipper Room takes good care of the pins. I'm guessing the cost to play will be 75 cents if you want to play a Congo with the smoothest flippers ever thanks to Rob Bell!

#6421 6 years ago

Anyone interested in a Demolition Man? It works well. Playfield is in decent shape, but the cabinet is kinda rough. I was thinking of asking $2,500 for it.

#6422 6 years ago
Quoted from BobC:

It's not for sale unfortunately. And I already have 2 people in line if it was ever to be so. To be honest it's pretty sweet and I'm nervous about putting it in the wild, but the Flipper Room takes good care of the pins. I'm guessing the cost to play will be 75 cents if you want to play a Congo with the smoothest flippers ever thanks to Rob Bell!

Thanks for sharing, Bob! I'll try not to spill my beer on it.

#6423 6 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Thanks for sharing, Bob! I'll try not to spill my beer on it.

I'll make sure to drink your beer long before you have the opportunity lol

#6424 6 years ago

Yes!, Congo can’t wait to play it, thank you so much for putting it on site! I have never played one

#6425 6 years ago

Bob,
Your place is new to me and sounds awesome. I'll be checking it out soon, coming from Grass Valley.

#6426 6 years ago

Might have to part with my Walking Dead Premium due to taxes and medical expenses. I'm the original owner and it's in pristine condition with tons of mods.
Fish Tank Topper, Color LCD, Shaker, Lolipop Siderails, Burning Barn Mod, Prison Tower Mod, Bicycle Girl Light, Crossbow Laser, Woodbury Sign, Hitchhiker Sign....much more I can't think of. Would be willing to meet Nor Cal guys half way to transfer too. Hit me up, unless I win the damn lottery this week.

#6427 6 years ago

Master K we should talk about your twd. I'm pretty sure that I'm going to cxl my Alien deposit which would free up some cash. I'll txt ya later today

#6428 6 years ago

I'm looking for a Pinitech Bally Lamp Tester. Anyone have one they would sell?

#6429 6 years ago

Looking for a Tommy if anyone has one on socal.

#6430 6 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Might have to part with my Walking Dead Premium due to taxes and medical expenses. I'm the original owner and it's in pristine condition with tons of mods.
Fish Tank Topper, Color LCD, Shaker, Lolipop Siderails, Burning Barn Mod, Prison Tower Mod, Bicycle Girl Light, Crossbow Laser, Woodbury Sign, Hitchhiker Sign....much more I can't think of. Would be willing to meet Nor Cal guys half way to transfer too. Hit me up, unless I win the damn lottery this week.

#6431 6 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Hope you're ok cleland.
PM sent. I'd like to buy your topper

#6432 6 years ago
Quoted from BobC:

Bob C

You are amazing, Bobc! Thank you for putting more games out in the wild. I promise I will be careful with them! Flipper Room has more games every time I go!

#6433 6 years ago

BIBLE price drop to $10.5.
HUO with less than 500 plays.

#6434 6 years ago

Possibly looking for a Hobbit if a good deal. Thanks Mike

#6435 6 years ago

Changed mind; NFS.

#6436 6 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

Possibly looking for a Hobbit if a good deal. Thanks Mike

Try Jersey Jack. I talked to them about 3 months ago and they offered me a Black Arrow Edition for a very, very good price. Seemed like they were trying to get rid of them. If I was in the market for one at the time I would have jumped. Maybe they still have some.

#6437 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Thinking of selling my GOT PRO again.
HUO, original owner, have had it 2+ years. No ghosting or cab issues. Game looks and plays great. Waxed every 9 mos or so. Pinball life gloss balls replaced every 6 mos or so and just replaced again last week. Flipper rubber replaced every 3-6 mos with Marco stern factory black rubbers.
Color dmd (have original if buyer doesn’t want color)
Shaker motor
Scott’s hand drawn alt translite (have original and will include with purchase)
Titan red rubbers
Pinnovators headphone jack + volume control.
Hooked sword mod.
Beatmaster spinner decal and sword decal and coin door ‘valar Morghallis’ magnet.
Sign mod on right and left side of playfield (Mezel mods?)
Can take pictures for anyone interested.
$4800 takes it all. Local pickup - no shipping. Not looking for trades.
Steve

Deal with confidence. Steve is a cool pinballer!

#6438 6 years ago

California Pinsiders:
Just a reminder that Arcade Expo 4.0 will feature
Silent auction with 25+ pins and a dozen video games in all states of operation. Saturday only from 11am to 6pm.

Also on Saturday, Swap Meet - free selling spaces to all paid attendees. First come first served. Load in at 11am. Swap meet starts at noon. One day only. All Pinball, Arcade and game room related items allowed.

Arcade Expo is also the best place to find you next favorite pin. We have about ever pin made including the Pinside top 100 and most new machines. TNA, Rob Zombie, Dominos, America's Most Haunted, All the JJPs including Pirates of the Caribbean, American's Houdini, Attack from Mars and Medieval Madness remakes from Chicago Gaming, and Zidware's Magic Girl. And 500+ others.

www.arcadeexpo.com
www.museumofpinball.com

#6439 6 years ago
Quoted from spandol:

Deal with confidence. Steve is a cool pinballer!

Thanks Steve! Sorry folks, this game is just too cool. I knew I shouldn't have played it tonight - I hate this hobby sometimes. Not listing and taking it down again. Sorry folks, we are fickle bunch when it comes to pinball...at least, I am

#6440 6 years ago

DM has hit the marketplace.... I can deliver to Expo, as I will be there Saturday.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Up for Sale Demolition Man The good: Playfield is in good shape recent shop job new playfield glass alternate transite LEDs installed The Bad worn handle grips cabinet is a bit r...”
2018-03-07
Bakersfield, CA
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 520 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6441 6 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

(2) Foxy Lady Game plan cocktail's for sale, $400. One is working, one is a parts machine only.
Manual and schematic included.
Pm me of interested. Priced to move. Combo deal.
Thanks Eric

Foxy Lady bump!

#6442 6 years ago

Who Dunnit? available to.
$2900 with lasserific topper, all boards serviced, navram cpu, upgraded stepper motor boards. Manual. Pm me, pics available.
Will build add with pics this weekend.

#6443 6 years ago

Several great experience with uncivil_engineer as a buyer and seller. He is very honest about the condition of his games down to small details, makes it easy for buyers. GLWTS Demolition Man

#6444 6 years ago

Looking to sell or trade my AC/DC Premium Vault Edition, like new, no mods. PM with trade offers.

Machine - For Trade
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “I am selling or trading my AC/DC Premium Vault Edition. It is like new with no damage. No mods or items added, just like it came from the factory. I bought it brand new and stil...”
2018-03-07
Bakersfield, CA
Trade
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 284 times

#6445 6 years ago

Looking to shake things up
TWD premium for trade looking for a GB premium.

#6446 6 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Sadly Kevin did not win the lottery and now his immaculate TWD sits in my home. Had a great experience buying from him and the machine is even better than I imagined.. flawless in every way and of course had his killer sound package already installed. He was even kind enough to transport it to my house in SoCal. The only bummer is that it's going to take me years to beat his high scores. Big thanks @cleland, if you ever get separation anxiety you know where I live.

#6447 6 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

Sadly Kevin did not win the lottery and now his immaculate TWD sits in my home. Had a great experience buying from him and the machine is even better than I imagined.. flawless in every way and of course had his killer sound package already installed. He was even kind enough to transport it to my house in SoCal. The only bummer is that it's going to take me years to beat his high scores. Big thanks cleland, if you ever get separation anxiety you know where I live.

Thanks Adam, and you are solid trustworthy guy! I consider us friends now for sure, we'll be playing pinball together again real soon.
So glad to have met you and happy "The Cleland Premium Walking Dead" has a solid new home.
Should it ever change hands I signed a custom playcard in coin box so it will always be known

#6448 6 years ago

Who Dunnit? available to.
$2900 with lasserific topper, all boards serviced, navram cpu, upgraded stepper motor boards. Manual. Pm me, pics available.
Will build add with pics this weekend.

If anyone coming to Arcade Expo in banning is interested in W?D, I can work out meeting you or swing by my house before or after show in Anahiem.

#6449 6 years ago

My Ruby Red Woz is still available buyer backed out.

#6450 6 years ago

If anyone coming to Arcade Expo in banning is interested in W?D, I can work out meeting you or swing by my house before or after show in Anahiem.

Is that yours with the topper on the OC Facebook page? Saw Acejedi was interested.

There are 12,711 posts in this topic. You are on page 129 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/129?hl=_kirk_ and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.