Going to be selling my RFM. Were in the middle of transitioning a parent to an independent living facility and its like a furniture bomb just went off in our house. So until things settle down and we we decide what is staying and what is going I need every bit of space I can find.
We have had her for about 3 years now and she's always been a hit with company but it probably gets the least play with us so she will be the one going to give up its spot.
- NOS CRT with fewer than 10 hours run time (looks amazing... way better than any LCD job)
- NOS P2K glass (no scratches or blemishes)
- New Mr Pinball decals
- Plays 100%
- Original CPU, replaced fan and power supply about two years ago and updated to latest firmware.
- Replaced florescent tube with a panel of LED's... saved old hardware if someone wanted that awful original light back in for some reason.
- Scoop hole in good shape.
- Plastic by center targets broken (seems very common)
- Playfield wear typical of a routed, but well maintained game... nothing worn through and does look very nice in my opinion but definitely not A HUO game.
- Playfield prop rod mounting screw broken... this is a 10 cent thing but I don't use the prop so just left it as is.
I'm not really set on a price yet but thinking I would like to get somewhere around 3200. Will be taking to PAGG.