(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,701 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 21 minutes ago by TrevT2
  • Topic is favorited by 460 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider djshakes.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4627 7 years ago

Looking for a Congo. I have a nice star trek pro decked out to the nines or cash. I'm in San Diego.

2 months later
#4842 7 years ago

Bought a Tommy to upgrade and replace my existing Tommy. Going to sell my old machine. It plays perfectly, playfield in good shape. OCabinet is a different story. Pretty beat up, lots of touch ups, Vietnamese reimport. Dmd has two lower lines out. Surface rust on bulb holders under cab. Some cracked plastics. Missing blinder setup. New flippers and rubbers, fully led. Boards all good. Again, this is a Vietnamese whore but performs perfectly as I'm meticulous about my machines playing 100%. Great game for a restoration project. Thinking value in the $2400 range.

2 weeks later
#4894 7 years ago

I still have a great playing Tommy for sale. Can't believe it hasn't sold for $2000. Yeah blinders are missing and it has some dings but it's a fully led functioning perfectly Tommy. Hard to buy any dmd title for that.

#4943 7 years ago

Looking for an MM or MMR. Have cash or some pins to trade. Super nice Congo, Nice Shadow, maybe a Nice Tommy.

#4954 7 years ago

Thinking of selling my shadow. It's been the longest machine in my collection. Really nice machine. $3400 with mirror blades, 3300 without. Pm for details.

2 months later
#5304 7 years ago

Selling a really nice Tommy. Fully modded with leds, cliffys, titan rubbers, custom blades, and Pinsound. $3400.

2 months later
#5520 6 years ago

Just picked up a bride of pinbot project in a group buy. Guy started stripping cabinet to redecal. Playfield has Touchups but no planking. Everything is here. Hope to get stuff plugged in and fired up by this weekend. $1500.

2 weeks later
#5563 6 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

Bumping my desire for a BSD. No rush, but I want one. Keep me in mind please.

Sent you a PM. I have one I'm ready to sell or trade. Looking for an Indy 500 but willing to consider other titles.

#5566 6 years ago

Bsd available for trade. What do you have?

2 months later
#5779 6 years ago

Posted my ij pinball adventure. Willing to trade for other bally/williams games. What you got?

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/53415

1 month later
#5912 6 years ago

Thinking of selling my pimped out GnR in the mid 5's. PM if interested.

1 month later
#5999 6 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

Not my Shadow, but a good find:
sandiego.craigslist.org link

I emailed him right when it posted. No response.

#6000 6 years ago
Quoted from SpecialK-33:

Looking to trade a very nice Addam's for a TOTAN. Obviously I can add a bit of cash as well. Located in Santa Clarita. Just looking for a game I've never owned before AND that my wife will enjoy. She likes JPop games and we've already owned CV, TOM and a WCS94.

I recently picked up a totan. Love it. Hope you find one. Great game.

#6010 6 years ago

Still looking for a monster bash. Have a really nice WH2O I would be willing to trade plus cash or buy outright.

#6012 6 years ago
Quoted from PNBLWZD:

Pinlawyer in AZ has a nice one for sale

I saw that one. I don't want to spend that much. I should have bought the nice one listed in TN on here for $8500. I'm in the market around the $8500-9K range. If not, I'll wait for the remake.

#6014 6 years ago
Quoted from scarybeard:

I'd wait. Usually the 8K-9K range I see are project machines. Might as well get NIB for that price. I hope its soon... I want one too... I really don't want to drop 10k-11k. But It's a machine I MUST own someday...

This one looked pretty nice.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-monster-bash-38

2 months later
#6153 6 years ago

Looking for a Scared Stiff. Would consider trading my TOTAN or buy out right.

1 month later
#6429 6 years ago

Looking for a Tommy if anyone has one on socal.

2 weeks later
#6488 6 years ago

Have a NGG I'm thinking of selling. Just got it in as a project but don't think I will have time to complete. Comes with a ton of new parts including ramp set, cab decals, gofers, boxes of new stuff to complete it. Probably let go in the 3300 range.

#6493 6 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

Right up my alley... But way too pricey. NGG's go around that price all the time, without requiring the expense and shitload of labor hours to do a full restore first.

I could work on the price a little bit. All the stuff for it is new. Maybe if I kept new ramps and included the old ones which are in usable shape I could get it sub 3000.

#6496 6 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

Dude, paying you less and getting less doesn't make the deal better! I'll just spend that money on new ramps somewhere else! There's plenty of hacks and dipshits out there who would do a full restore on a game and put crappy old "useable" ramps back in it, but I aint one of them! lol
You really should just do the restore yourself, and then sell it, and get that extra $500-$800 yourself for all your materials and work... But I guess if you thought that was worthwhile, you'd make the time to get it done...

Since you seemed so concerned I probably will. Just have a lot of other projects. There's still meat on the bone. The game is a a player. Probably not worth the putting the new ramps on as the old ramps match the game. If someone wanted to assemble the top of the game, as some people like doing, you would have a player condition NGG with lots of extra parts. I didn't disassemble so not as motivated to assemble as it will take me a bit longer without a reference point.

6 months later
#7237 5 years ago

Looking for an indy 500. What you got?

3 weeks later
#7284 5 years ago

I will have a HUO theatre of magic for sale soon. Take delivery tomorrow. I already have one, don't need two.

1 month later
#7434 5 years ago

Just took in a fun house that needs shopping. Cabinet decals were redone and peeling. Playfield decent. Nice player. $3200 obo.

#7439 5 years ago
Quoted from Djshakes:

Just took in a fun house that needs shopping. Cabinet decals were redone and peeling. Playfield decent. Nice player. $3200 obo.

Spf

1 week later
#7478 5 years ago

Looking for a nice Shadow. Have cash or a nice Getaway with cash. Probably be selling the Getaway as I know I want a shadow. It's fully shopped, and I don't mean new rubbers and bulbs and a wipe down. Complete topside stripped, translucent rubbers, LEDs, pinstadium, flipper rebuild, some minor mods. Prototype with all the original documentation.

#7480 5 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

Too late to swap you mine for that MM?
I know I know, that's not a fair deal. I'll let you deliver if you want to even it up!

HAHAHAHA....Too funny. We could have worked out a deal. However, it sold via Craigslist. I shopped it out for the guy as well. He paid for the service and parts but you should see it now. Wish I could post pics in this thread. He is getting it this Sat.

#7487 5 years ago

Anyone have a tommy they might consider trading for my getaway?

5 months later
#8107 4 years ago

Considering trading my Indy 500. Really nice player condition. Sunlight LEDs, homemade pinstadium, silicon rubbers, Star post lighting, game really pops and plays flawlessly. Not interested in sterns. I like Bally/Williams solid state. What do you have? Can add cash to deal.

1 week later
#8211 4 years ago

Looking for a whirlwind. Hit me up.

2 weeks later
#8261 4 years ago

Still looking for a whirlwind.

1 month later
#8386 4 years ago

Probably will list my No Good Gofers in a week or so. Plays flawlessly as I am neurotic about that as those that know me can attest, new ramps, new upper playfield, slam ramp, tons of new parts, titan rubbers, LEDs, pinstadium, star post lighting, that cool topper that lights up ($200), new cab decals, playfield decent player with some minor issues. Have a bunch of spare parts including ramp set to go with it. Asking $4K.

1 week later
#8408 4 years ago

Looking for a taxi.

#8411 4 years ago
Quoted from SDpinballer:

Thought I saw a guy in Carlsbad or Oceanside have one up for sale recently. Maybe on Craigslist? Think he’s also selling BOP, but can’t remember for certain.

Yeah, it sold.

1 month later
#8563 4 years ago

Have a theatre of magic fresh off route. Plays, great, no dot, clean boards, new rotten dog fliptronics boards, some leds. $5800.

Added over 4 years ago:

Sold

#8566 4 years ago

Super clean ngg for sale with laseriffic topper, $4100. Consider trades for 90s b/w titles.

Added over 4 years ago:

Sold

#8574 4 years ago

Interested in trading my Creech for a Congo. It's fresh off route but nice playfield. Barely any wear around film inserts. Cash or no factored in based on Congo condition.

#8597 4 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

Softly starting to look for a Tron LE or Pro, if anyone knows of one. Cheers

sandiego.craigslist.org link

Not mine but this popped up today. I have dealt with the seller before. Good guy.

1 month later
#8644 4 years ago

I use Chris whenever I can.

3 months later
#8919 4 years ago
Quoted from robin:

Yes that's one of the reasons it got deleted. Although we do welcome unsolicited feedback (we call it "recommendations") on Pinside, but we do expect that feedback to have substance. What got posted was a bunch of name calling without any facts. As such, the feedback was preliminarily deleted.
Look, for what it's worth, I have been in contact with both the seller and the buyer and heard either side of the story. Yet I still wouldn't be able to pick a side.
I suggest they both post their side here in this thread and we can all make up our minds for ourselves. End of story. I hope.
Or even better, buyer and seller could get on a phonecall and talk this out in private.
If the buyer insists to post negative feedback, then he can send me that feedback and I'll consider putting it up on sellers feedback page (he can't post feedback there anymore since his original feedback got deleted). But again, it must contain substance, facts and not involve name calling.

Call me naive, but I like to run this site from a positive standpoint. Of course I could start charging fees upfront. I hope it won't have to come to that. I think most people are honest. That said, if someone sells you a game on Pinside and then marks said game as unsold, please do let me know so I can ban that person from the marketplace

I think you are going above and beyond, especially if sale wasn't on Pinside. Do people leave feedback for a Clist sale on Ebay? No. Different platform. Although everyone wants to be protected from everything and everyone, it isn't Pinside's liability to deal with outside transactions.

#8924 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

Yikes... So now I know to never trust the feedback system here, at all, ever...
Jeff

Never trust the feedback system that represents feedback of pinside sales? Your logic is flawed. Pinside feedback isn't an aggregate feedback system of all transactions in the world related to pinball.

#8930 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

You missed my point entirely... Or did you not see the post about "why" it was removed? Negative feedback shouldn't be subjected to someone's "feelings". If you screwed someone over, you should be reported on accordingly and not have your feedback removed because someone else thought it was too "personal".
Jeff
Edit: I misread your post originally and while I won't change my first reply because it has merit by itself, I do get your point about feedback on pinside being only about pinside sales and no other place.

I agree, I think feedback should only be removed by careful adjudication of a mod or pinside owner and not subject to feelings but facts.

#8943 4 years ago
Quoted from izzy:

I know this isn't about a sale, but anybody doing playfield clear coating in Sacramento and Northern California areas? Looking for a quality automotive clear application. Looking for a resource for projects now and in the future.
thx
izzy

If you were in socal I would do it for you. Just finished a tron le for a customer. I posted it in the tron club thread.

2 months later
#9149 3 years ago

Thinking of selling my Congo. It's gonna be a bit on the high side but condition is awesome with little to no fade and no insert damage. So many mods. Thick Clear coated playfield is amazing, cdmd, mirror blades, custom neon green lit star post, custom translucent targets, upgraded sound system that rocks, sunlight comets, pinstadium, cab lighting, just amazing. Probably asking $6k. I sold my last one for 5250 not nearly as nice. Clearcoating the playfield takes forever.

3 years later
#12547 76 days ago

Considering dipping my toe back into pinball. Potentially interested in a nice Shadow with minimal sanctum wear.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider djshakes.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too?tu=djshakes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.