(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8,627 posts
  • 504 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by jasonbar
  • Topic is favorited by 316 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,496 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5926 2 years ago

There's a garage sale down in Gilroy today with a 1987 Space Stations for sale. The owner sent me a pic and said "It works it needs the rubber kit and the glass. $600 obo" The cabinet looks a bit rough and the backglass looks cracked (not sure if that or the playfield glass is what he's referring to) if anyone's interested:

sfbay.craigslist.org link

2 months later
#6121 1 year ago

Found a Data east Batman down south for anyone that’s nearer than I and interested:

inlandempire.craigslist.org link

1 week later
#6214 1 year ago

I need to sell a couple machines to make room for some in transit. I'll take pictures this weekend and post them, but I'll be selling my Data East Star Wars and my Stern Star Trek.

The DESW is in above average condition but like most has some wear around the outholes and a few dings in the cabinet art. I'll probably ask 4k.

The Stern Star Trek is a premium with the Aurich translite and speaker panel with led backlighting. It also has the Laseriffic topper, shaker motor, interactive under cab lighting, custom shooter, and warp ramp insignia diffuser. I'm the second owner, HUO and it's in perfect condition, $6800.

#6215 1 year ago

I forgot that i took a bunch of pictures of the Star Wars last weekend so it's posted already:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/59233

1 month later
#6418 1 year ago

I've posted three machines for sale in San Jose. Making room for my Pinball Refinery Metallica and Aerosmith!

Archived after 11 days
Sold for $ 6,750
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Banzai Run Archived
Fully restored (full original status) “Fully restored Banzai Run. Plays great! I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.”
2018-04-15
San Jose, CA

Archived after 9 days
Sold for $ 1,700
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Great looking SW:E1. Selling to make room for others inbound.”
2018-03-04
San Jose, CA

Archived after 38 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Selling my STTNG to make room for my increasing rock collection. It's in very good condition with LEDs throughout. Everything works great with no errors.”
2018-03-04
San Jose, CA

2 months later
#6754 1 year ago

Different perspectives are always interesting on price. If you pay 8k for an IJ today that's equivalent to ~$4600 back in 1993 when it was released. For a mint machine that wouldn't surprise me, but when that same amount of money could go towards a new in box pin it makes decisions more difficult.

I don't think asking >7k is out of line for a mint IJ, but that's just today's market pricing.

1 week later
#6798 1 year ago

Selling my Ghostbusters Premium since I finally found an LE:

Archived after 5 days
Sold for $ 5,800
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Second owner HUO Ghostbusters Premium Pinball Machine for sale. Ecto goggle protector, Tilt Graphics gameblades, Cointaker shaker, and Cliffy's installed since day 1. I'm only sell...”
2018-05-17
San Jose, CA

2 months later
#6991 1 year ago

Selling my Fathom. If anyone's up here for CAX this weekend I'm about ~30 minutes away if you'd like to check it out.

Archived after 42 days
Sold for $ 6,100
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) “Fully restored Fathom that I hate to part with, but I just can’t get my wife interested in the classics and need to make some room. Pinscore displays, fully repainted and clear ...”
2018-07-24
San Jose, CA

1 month later
#7136 1 year ago

Selling my Centaur that I'd planned to one day restore to make room for some ordered machines that'll probably be here before Christmas:

Archived after 39 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Original Centaur Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Selling my Centaur to make some room. It's an original machine with typical wear for the era. If someone's interested I also have an original playfield that was clearcoated by ...”
2018-09-07
San Jose, CA

2 weeks later
#7184 1 year ago

I've decided to sell a couple machines to make room for a Skee Ball, DDR platforms and TNA which should hopefully ship before the end of the year. At least one of the new additions is a pin!

I'll be selling my prototype Earthshaker, Whirlwind and Ripley's Believe it or Not. I'll get ads up this evening.

Also still looking for a The Walking Dead LE if anyone has a lead on one.

#7185 1 year ago

Ads up:

Archived after 46 days
Sold for $ 3,400
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “Selling my Ripley's to make some room. My wife finally convinced my 12 Pat Lawlor titles are too many... It's in great condition with a bit of wear around the center VUK shown in...”
2018-09-24
San Jose, CA

Archived after 29 days
Sold for $ 4,500
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “Selling my sample Earthshaker #151. The sample and prototype games have the collapsing building mechanism which is very fun. Playfield is clearcoated and in great shape, perfec...”
2018-09-24
San Jose, CA

Archived after 46 days
Sold for $ 4,000
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) “Excellent condition Whirlwind for sale. Some may even say imamaculate! New clearcoated playfield, new plastics, new topper, and new fan. The cabinet was clearcoated since the or...”
2018-09-24
San Jose, CA

#7188 1 year ago

Selling my Escalera since I bought a new forklift model:

Archived after 48 days
Not sold
Other - For Sale
“I picked this Escalera up used from a fellow pinsider and have only used it a handful of times, but it's been so invaluable I picked up a new one with the forklift attachment. T...”
2019-01-08
San Jose, CA

1 month later
#7281 1 year ago

Selling my HUO Walking Dead premium. I'll post an ad this evening but I'm the second owner and it has a ton of mods (no topper, though). $6k.

2 weeks later
#7332 1 year ago

You could give Chris a call at Sly Fox shipping. He normally couriers machines between northern and southern CA but he may be able to do this for you. His number is (209)493-8871.

#7358 1 year ago

I just listed my Capt Fantastic:

Archived after 1 day
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) “Selling my beautifully restored Capt. Fantastic. Playfield is clearcoated and is beautiful. There are a couple cracks in the clear caused by the restorer not using Ron Kruzman'...”
2018-12-03
San Jose, CA

1 week later
#7389 1 year ago

I've been told to sell my Rob Zombie... Just posted the ad, but I'll get pictures added by the weekend:

Archived after 50 days
Sold for $ 6,000
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Selling my Rob Zombie LE. I'm technically the second owner although the first owner hadn't ever opened it. It has the Laseriffic topper and both the factory selectable mods (LED ...”
2019-01-23
San Jose, CA

1 month later
#7477 11 months ago

Selling my Avengers Hulk LE and Rob Zombie LE. I'm still hoping to convince the wife to keep RZ...

Archived after 9 days
Sold for $ 4,800
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Selling my Avengers Hulk LE pinball machine to make room. It's in beautiful condition with a ton of additions: Hulk edition topper Tilt graphics Gameblades Pinstadium lighting Sha...”
2019-01-08
San Jose, CA
5,200 (OBO)

Archived after 50 days
Sold for $ 6,000
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Selling my Rob Zombie LE. I'm technically the second owner although the first owner hadn't ever opened it. It has the Laseriffic topper and both the factory selectable mods (LED ...”
2019-01-23
San Jose, CA

1 week later
#7507 10 months ago

Price drop on Rob Zombie LE. Monster Bash will be here soon and I need to open up a spot:

Archived after 50 days
Sold for $ 6,000
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
2019-01-23
San Jose, CA

1 month later
#7646 9 months ago

I posted a few pins for sale. I'm also considering selling my STLE and RFM. I'm trying to make some room to get a linked set of racing games for the kids.

Archived after 17 days
Sold for $ 9,500
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
TRON: Legacy LE Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Selling my Tron LE to make some room. I'm the second owner. It has the Arcade mod and Pinstadiums installed.”
2019-02-26
San Jose, CA
10,000 (OBO)

Archived after 21 days
Sold for $ 1,400
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
SlugFest Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished “Selling my slugfest that's in great condition. I've only owned it for ~6 months but can't get my kids into pitch 'n bats. Card dispenser works great!”
2019-04-09
San Jose, CA
1,800 (OBO)

Archived after 8 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Selling my Terminator 3 to make some room. I'm the second owner and it's in beautiful shape. All stock other than Pinstadiums installed.”
2019-02-26
San Jose, CA

4 weeks later
#7696 8 months ago

Selling my Slugfest and RFM:

Archived after 21 days
Sold for $ 1,400
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
SlugFest Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished “Selling my slugfest that's in great condition. I've only owned it for ~6 months but can't get my kids into pitch 'n bats. Card dispenser works great!”
2019-04-09
San Jose, CA
1,800 (OBO)

Archived after 33 days
Sold for $ 3,000
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Selling my Revenge From Mars. It's in very good condition. New computer power supply about 18 months ago as well as rebuilt pop bumpers and saucers at the sling shots. The CRT was ...”
2019-03-23
San Jose, CA
3,300 (OBO)

I'm also considering selling my Bally Harley Davidson if anyone's interested. I bought it from the original owner's estate auction so it's definitely HUO with all original docs. In amazing shape, but trying to figure out how to make room for the BKSoF LE I just placed a deposit on.

1 week later
#7754 8 months ago

Selling one of my Haunted Houses. It needs a bit of work to find the connection that causes audio to stop working intermittently. Mechanically everything works great.

Archived after 16 days
Sold for $ 1,300
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Haunted House Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work “Selling one of my Haunted Houses. The sound on this one sometimes stops working and I've never dug in to debug it. It was working yesterday when I took the pictures and didn't th...”
2019-04-08
San Jose, CA

#7763 8 months ago

Sent you a PM Jarson, you're next in line if the first person falls through. Also second on Chris at Sly Fox shipping. He's moved a bunch of games for me over the years and is great.

#7767 8 months ago

Wheel of Fortune listed in the marketplace. I'll probably be listing my World Poker Tour this weekend.

Archived after 31 days
Sold for $ 3,500
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Wheel of Fortune Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Beautiful Wheel of Fortune. I'm the third owner. Powdercoated armor, LEDs, wheel topper, speaker lights, mirror blades and probably a few other things I'm forgetting.”
2019-07-02
San Jose, CA

2 months later
#8102 5 months ago

I'm selling a few games to make room. I'll get ads with pictures up tonight:

Guns N' Roses
Stern Star Wars LE
WWE LE
Baby Pac Man

All are HUO except Baby Pac Man which is in decent shape and plays well.

#8112 5 months ago

Ads up. I really hate selling machines, lol. Every time I need to sell one I go out to take pictures, play a game or two and second guess myself, but I have to make room for Wonka, Alice Cooper, and a Deadpool my kids fell in love with at GSPF.

Archived after 0 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Baby Pac-Man Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Selling my Baby Pac Man to make some room. It's in decent player's condition and just doesn't get played as much I expected.”
2019-07-02
San Jose, CA
1,500 (OBO)

Archived after 71 days
Sold for $ 3,700
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Selling my WWE LE to make some room. It has a few mods and is in great shape. There is a small scratch on the right rail as shown in the pictures. Thanks for looking!”
2019-08-14
San Jose, CA
4,000 (OBO)

Archived after 71 days
Not sold: Decided to keep game
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Selling my second owner Stern Star Wars LE to make some room. It's in amazing shape. Comes with all three factory translites. It has pinblades and Pinstadiums installed. I also ...”
2019-08-14
San Jose, CA

Archived after 42 days
Machine - For Sale
Guns N' Roses Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Selling my Guns N' Roses to make some space. It's in great shape and has the Laseriffic topper and a full playfield protector installed. The yellow G ramp has a repaired crack, b...”
2019-07-02
San Jose, CA
5,500 (OBO)

1 week later
#8213 5 months ago

Lowered Prices. I'll also be listing my Punchy the Clown and Alvin G Football once I get around to taking pictures.

Archived after 71 days
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Selling my second owner Stern Star Wars LE to make some room. It's in amazing shape. Comes with all three factory translites. It has pinblades and Pinstadiums installed. I also ...”
2019-08-14
San Jose, CA

Archived after 71 days
Sold for $ 3,700
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Selling my WWE LE to make some room. It has a few mods and is in great shape. There is a small scratch on the right rail as shown in the pictures. Thanks for looking!”
2019-08-14
San Jose, CA
4,000 (OBO)

Archived after 42 days
Machine - For Sale
Guns N' Roses Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Selling my Guns N' Roses to make some space. It's in great shape and has the Laseriffic topper and a full playfield protector installed. The yellow G ramp has a repaired crack, b...”
2019-07-02
San Jose, CA
5,500 (OBO)

1 week later
#8223 5 months ago

Listed my AG Football:

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Selling my Alvin G USA Football only because I found the Soccer version that I prefer. They're the exact same game with different callouts/rules for the different sports.”
44 days ago
San Jose, CA

#8229 4 months ago

I have an MVP from pinballbulbs and it's a very well put together "machine." Unfortunately they have discontinued it:

https://www.pinballbulbs.com/products/pinballbulbs-mini-virtual-pinball-combo

The vertical option is the VPCabs Vertigo. I've played it at a couple shows and it also feels well put together:

https://virtualpinball.com/products/vertigo?variant=19208746759

#8249 4 months ago

I've decided to downsize fairly significantly. I just don't have the time these days to play as much as I used to and some games go a month between plays. I wish I had the time to set up and tear down games at CAX to bring some to the show, but I live ~20 minutes away if anyone wants to check out a game this weekend. I'll get proper ads up as I get pictures, but here are the games I'll be listing along with the few I already have listed:

NBA Fast Break x2 (linked pair)
Judge Dredd
Demolition Man
Bride of Pinbot
Road Show
Addams Family Gold
Punchy the Clown
Hook
Demolition Man
Stern Pirates of the Caribbean
Punchy the Clown

Archived after 42 days
Machine - For Sale
Guns N' Roses Archived
2019-07-02
San Jose, CA
5,500 (OBO)

Archived after 71 days
Sold for $ 3,700
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
2019-08-14
San Jose, CA
4,000 (OBO)

Archived after 71 days
Machine - For Sale
2019-08-14
San Jose, CA

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Selling my Alvin G USA Football only because I found the Soccer version that I prefer. They're the exact same game with different callouts/rules for the different sports.”
44 days ago
San Jose, CA

3 months later
#8526 52 days ago

Just listed my World Poker Tour and Punchy the Clown:

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Selling my WPT. I'm the second owner of this all original (plus the topper) WPT. Selling to make some room for incoming games. Thanks for looking!”
53 days ago
San Jose, CA
3,000 (OBO)

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Selling my Punchy the clown. It's a rare game that the kids love, but need to make room for new pins incoming. It's in the same condition I purchased it in: https://pinside.com/...”
53 days ago
San Jose, CA

Alvin G USA Football still for sale as well:

Machine - For Sale
44 days ago
San Jose, CA

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Boards
German-Pinball-Modular
$ 34.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 29.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Great American Pinball
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
COINTAKER.COM
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 7.95
Various Novelties
Pinball Wheezer
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 115.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 179.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside