(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,707 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 27 hours ago by iepinball
  • Topic is favorited by 461 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider imagamejunky.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4687 7 years ago

Hi guys.
Just trying to test the waters here. I'm hoping you will give me some good info. I've started shopping out a really nice Williams IJ. Im debating on continuing to fix it up and keep it for a while or just sell it now. I really don't have the room for this in my gameroom. I'm curious as to what you guys think is a fair asking price.

Now that I've stripped and cleaned it up, the playfield is absolutely fantastic. No lifting, cracking, etc. It's really great! I'm honestly amazed at how nice the playfield looks. All optos, switches, and coils are working. Dmd is great. Speakers/audio also great. I just installed all new rubbers. It shines! I've got flipper rebuild kits ready to go in. Wire ramps are perfect. Plastics are great (except slingshots).

Negatives.. Some moderate fading on cabinet sides. 2 chips are present on the back of the cab. Another small one is present on the top left side corner of the head. Holes are present from a lockdown bar. Slingshot plastics and all drop target decals need to be replaced. Some lamps need replacing. (I'm debating on putting in an LED kit).

This machine is not collector's quality and I know this. I know I could spend $300 on new cabinet decals which would greatly improve the look. Slingshot plastics and drop target decals aren't expensive. Lamps aren't expensive either.

I'm in nor cal. What do you think it's worth as I've described? Is anyone interested?

Thank you in advance.
Junky

#4696 7 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Hard to be accurate without any pictures, but I'd say around $5000.

Thanks for the input. I appreciate it.
Junky

4 months later
#5347 7 years ago
Quoted from SpecialK-33:

Anyone haves a decent Lethal Weapon 3? Not willing to spend over $2K for it. PM me if you have one. I'm located in Santa Clarita

I saw this one on CL. I don't know anything about it

sfbay.craigslist.org link

Junky

3 weeks later
#5407 6 years ago

I'm hoping to find either a TWD Premium or a MET Premium in perfect HUO condition for less than a new one. Preferably not too far from the Bay Area here in CA. Please PM me.
Thanks
Junky

9 months later
#6250 6 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

Putting feelers out for any interest in TWD premium I am contemplating offering up for trade.

Don't do it! I would really miss mine.

#6256 6 years ago

Anyone in CA have a HUO Met Prem they want to sell? One that has only been in a smoke free home!
Prefer Norcal.
Pm me

#6264 6 years ago
Quoted from TimO:

...only the theme is stopping me from buying one...

I agree with you. I think it's a very fun playing pin. I've enjoyed putting some games on one myself. However I just don't like Aerosmith. And I personally don't know a lot of people that like Aerosmith.

#6270 6 years ago
Quoted from OnTheSnap:

Looking for a Ghostbusters Premium...

I sent you a PM a few days back...

1 week later
#6293 6 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “What I have: A less than 1 year old GB Premium with a tagged LE playfield that's signed by John Trudeau Build Date Jan 27, 2017 Delivered to my non smoking/super clean home gameroo...”
2018-02-05
Livermore, CA
7,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 431 times
Contributed to Pinside

Let's make a deal!

1 week later
#6314 6 years ago

I'm still looking for a TWD fish tank topper. I shouldn't have waited. Now they're out of stock everywhere. I guess stern isn't making them. Any ideas guys? Anyone want to sell one?
Thanks

3 weeks later
#6431 6 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Might have to part with my Walking Dead Premium due to taxes and medical expenses. I'm the original owner and it's in pristine condition with tons of mods.
Fish Tank Topper, Color LCD, Shaker, Lolipop Siderails, Burning Barn Mod, Prison Tower Mod, Bicycle Girl Light, Crossbow Laser, Woodbury Sign, Hitchhiker Sign....much more I can't think of. Would be willing to meet Nor Cal guys half way to transfer too. Hit me up, unless I win the damn lottery this week.

Hope you're ok cleland.
PM sent. I'd like to buy your topper

1 week later
#6470 6 years ago

I’m still looking for a TWD topper. Come on guys, you know you don’t want yours. Your wife is sick of looking at those hideous zombie heads. PM me!

1 week later
#6500 6 years ago
Quoted from doomid:

On the fence or curious about JJP Pirates of the Caribbean, it is now setup and on location at On Tilt @ AYCE Gogi Korean BBQ in Van Nuys, CA.
-Shane

That's awesome. How did you get one early?

1 week later
#6523 6 years ago

Just posted this for sale. PM me

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale or trade is my beautiful and highly collectible Williams Indiana Jones- The Pinball Adventure. Some guys have stated that they either don’t want cabinet decals or th...”
2018-05-09
Livermore, CA
7,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 1589 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6550 6 years ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

bump for price drop

Machine - For Sale
FS or Trade: Indiana Jones: The Pinball AdventureUsed - shows wear but 100% working and clean “I've decided to sell my awesome Williams Indiana Jones with a great playfield. It comes with a complete brand new set of cabinet decals that I didn't install.

I am also willing to...”
7,750 (OBO)
Mark sale pendingEdit ad detailsEnd ad listing

#6551 6 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale or trade is my beautiful and highly collectible Williams Indiana Jones- The Pinball Adventure. Some guys have stated that they either don’t want cabinet decals or th...”
2018-05-09
Livermore, CA
7,300 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside

Bump for price drop

3 weeks later
#6614 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
2018-05-09
Livermore, CA
7,300 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside

bump for Price Drop

1 week later
#6745 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
2018-05-09
Livermore, CA
7,300 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside

Bump for price drop. This is a fantastic IJ. Quite frankly I’m surprised nobody has bought this yet..

#6757 5 years ago

This is funny to me. All I did was drop my asking price and say that I was surprised it hadn't sold yet. And this caused 11 new comments. All because my asking price seems high to some of you. You guys are absolutely entitled to your opinions. Maybe you're right...
In my opinion an IJ that works perfectly with a great playfield has high value. Including new decals which are REALLY difficult to find adds more value too. Is it worth as much as a new Stern? Maybe. Some would say yes.

Pinball machines cost more now than they did in the 90s. That's just a fact. We may not like it but it's still a fact. Some of the most popular used classics are still going to cost more than less popular used games.

Analogy for you.. in the late 90s I bought a brand new Sanger wakeboard boat for $25k. Now many new wakeboard boats cost upwards of $100k and many used boats are over 50k. Crazy but true. It's tough to find an expensive hobby that has maintained the same cost over 20 years...

No disrespect intended here guys. I hope to play some games and have a drink with you guys in Lodi this month. Should be a great event.

Oh and by the way, my ad has always said OBO.

Nick "imagamejunky"

#6761 5 years ago

Yep, you got me man. Trying to buyer shame. That was my plan.
Whatever the F that is

1 week later
#6819 5 years ago

Hi guys. Trying something new here.
Price drop without the decals.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
2018-05-09
Livermore, CA
7,300 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#6842 5 years ago

Hey guys. Looks like I'm selling my Williams Indiana Jones.
Assuming the sale goes as planned, I'll be selling a complete set of brand new cabinet decals. They're beautiful. I'm not sure what I'm going to ask for them yet.
PM me if you're interested.
Nick

#6855 5 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

I’m looking to play Houdini if anyone near me has one and wouldn’t mind me swinging by and playing a few games.
I live in chino hills
Thanks
Lisa

Same here. Trying to choose from Houdini or Dialed In as my next pin. I'm in Livermore. Any pinsiders in the East Bay Area that wouldn't mind me playing a few games on your Houdini? Please PM me.
Thanks.
Nick

#6871 5 years ago

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “Brand New complete set of beautiful vibrant cabinet decals for Williams Indiana Jones The Pinball Adventure. These are gorgeous printed vinyl decals originally from retro refurbs. ...”
2018-06-06
Livermore, CA
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 140 times

1 week later
#6887 5 years ago

Other - For Sale
“This is a custom made full size Widebody Virtual Pinball Machine. It’s built like a tank. Full force feedback. It has all the bells and whistles. I need room in my gameroom. Make...”
2018-06-13
Livermore, CA
5,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 41 days
Viewed: 152 times

More pictures to come.
Make me an offer!

#6897 5 years ago

I saw this JP yesterday. I have no info on it though.

2 months later
#7082 5 years ago

Hey guys!
I recently sold a pin and I’ve got money burning a hole in my pocket along with an ugly empty space in my barcade.
I’m looking for a reasonably priced excellent condition GOTG, Houdini, AFMRLE, MMRLE, or maybe a IMDN here in CA. I’m not looking for dealers to contact me. I’m looking for excellent condition used games.
Message me if you have something.
Thanks
Nick

#7085 5 years ago
Quoted from japespin:

There's an IMDN Pro on CL for $5100 right now.

Thanks I appreciate it. Been trying to go see this one for 2 days.

3 months later
#7355 5 years ago

I may regret this...

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “For Sale or Trade +/- cash. I feel like shaking things up a little. Here's my absolutely PERFECT condition Star Wars Premium. It's beautiful!! Looks exactly as it did when I opened...”
2019-01-29
Livermore, CA
7,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 434 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7366 5 years ago

Let's make a trade!

Your perfect condition Houdini, Batman 66, AFMRLE, or MMRLE for my perfect condition Star Wars Premium +/- cash.
I would consider a GOTG too.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “For Sale or Trade +/- cash. I feel like shaking things up a little. Here's my absolutely PERFECT condition Star Wars Premium. It's beautiful!! Looks exactly as it did when I opened...”
2019-01-29
Livermore, CA
7,000 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#7462 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Time to change things up. Here's my absolutely flawless Metallica Monsters Premium with some fantastic tasteful mods. I bought it NIB less than a year ago. Not a flaw on it. Perfec...”
2019-01-11
Livermore, CA
7,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 384 times

#7483 5 years ago

Price drop and possible trades bump

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Time to change things up. Here's my absolutely flawless Metallica Monsters Premium with some fantastic tasteful mods. I bought it NIB less than a year ago. Not a flaw on it. Perfec...”
2019-01-11
Livermore, CA
7,400 (OBO)
Viewed: 384 times

2 weeks later
#7536 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
2019-01-29
Livermore, CA
7,000 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside

2 weeks later
#7603 5 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Figured I’d try posting here too! Just moved to Santa Barbara and am looking for a game or two. Would like to get newer titles but open to anything except Pro games (prefer to pay little more for Premium/LE). High on the list is Houdini and WoZ.

Contact Cleland. He's got a Houdini in SoCal

1 week later
#7645 5 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted: Houdini Archived
Wanted! - “I have cash for your perfect condition Houdini. PM me Thanks Nick”
2019-02-24
Livermore, CA
Wanted
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 73 times

#7647 5 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “I have cash for your perfect condition Batman 66 Premium. PM me”
2019-02-27
Livermore, CA
Wanted
Archived after: 35 days
Viewed: 107 times

1 month later
#7747 5 years ago

It's worth a try

Mod - Wanted
Wanted! - “It's a longshot. Everyone has a price. PM me if you have one and how much you want for it. Thanks”
2019-11-07
Livermore, CA
Wanted
Archived after: 173 days
Viewed: 209 times

#7753 5 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Have you purchased the bat signal spotlight that one pinsider sells? That might hold you over.

I got the Stern official one. But I still want the topper. Thanks though

1 week later
#7811 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Totall BS. I’m not a beginner. And because I’m not a beginner I can see plain as day that GB is not challenging. It’s unplayable due to its horrid design. I love a challenge. I hate a game that’s made so poorly that nothing you do matters. Ball will hop the outlane. Ball will fling off targets down the middle. Ball will rattle in the poorly designed orbit and go STDM due to the mile wide flipper gap. On the Prem/LE, add the horrible right ramp that the ball always comes back down on, and the stupid magna slings that just stop and drop the ball down the middle.
That is not “challenge”.
That is the worst game ever made in the history of the universe. People love the theme tho, it’s blinding.

First of all, bicyclenut's opinion on this game is not total BS. He is entitled to his opinion. So are you. And so am I.
IMO GB is a blast to play. Yes it's difficult and challenging, and sometimes it did make me want to punch the glass, but it IS fun. And beginners ARE going to have a hard time with it.
I sold my Premium and wish I hadn't.
"The worst game ever made in the history of the universe".. really??
I do agree with some of the things you said. It does have some design flaws. They are very addressable though as gunstarhero said. And the magnaslings are designed to be an awesome pain in the ass. They are supposed to be random and catch and fling the ball. "Ghosts" are messing with your ball. I love it

5 months later
#8431 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Absolutely perfect condition Houdini. This game is flawless. Not a single scratch or ding anywhere. You will not find a nicer Houdini. Including: Factory Shaker Factory Side Art B...”
2019-09-26
Livermore, CA
6,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 180 times

Thanks

1 month later
#8540 4 years ago

Well.. unfortunately I'm gonna have to part ways with another pin to make some room for more incoming. I hate to do it but I guess my beautiful JJP Dialed In LE is next on the chopping block. Damn this is a great game.
It's 100% flawless. Has awesome art blades and the bad ass mezel topper. If you're looking for a perfect condition DILE then message me.
I'll put an ad up later.
Nick

2 weeks later
#8564 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Jersey Jack WOZ Emerald City LE #937 Absolutely flawless HUO condition. If you've been looking at ECLEs then you know what they have.. Signed Wood Apron. Direct Print Cabinet. Mec...”
2019-11-13
Livermore, CA
10,750 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 972 times

Selling to fund others

#8587 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Jersey Jack WOZ Emerald City LE #937 Absolutely flawless HUO condition. If you've been looking at ECLEs then you know what they have.. Signed Wood Apron. Direct Print Cabinet. Mec...”
2019-11-13
Livermore, CA
10,750 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 972 times

Lowered price and considering trades for a DP or Wonka.
Thanks

2 weeks later
#8620 4 years ago

I need the room

Other - For Sale
“Golden Tee Arcade Home Edition 2019 $3350 for everything except tv. Pedestal ($3900 value) Factory TV stand ($400 value) LED lighted Marquee ($100 value) Wireless bridge wifi conn...”
2020-04-28
Livermore, CA
3,350 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 389 times

2 weeks later
#8632 4 years ago
Quoted from Nevadapinball:

and also anyone know the number to some guy that does arcade moves from northern to southern california, i sold a pin a few years ago that this guy picked up from me but never got the guys number

Try
Chris Fox
209-403-8871
[email protected]

#8633 4 years ago
Quoted from arcadenerd925:

Considering selling or trading my Woz ECLE (with or without the red smoke witch and monkey mods from Gouveia)
Trades I could get in to: TAF, TOM, Wonka, Spider-man
Just putting out feelers for now, not in a rush. PM for details

Buy or trade with confidence. Steve is a great, honest guy. And his WOZ looks fantastic

1 week later
#8674 4 years ago
Quoted from ctl723:

Looking for a Deadpool or Iron Maiden in northern California. Preferably LE, but open to premium. Thanks!

Did you see this? Seems like a fair price. I don't know the guy and haven't seen the game.

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Selling my flawless IM Premium to make room for a NIB AFM. Very few plays. Has new mirror blades, Stern shaker, Egyptian Topper, and to top it off, a PinWoofer Super Kit to make i...”
2019-12-01
Dayton, NV
6,600 (Firm)
Archived after: 174 days
Viewed: 586 times

1 month later
#8716 4 years ago

Bump for a price drop.

Other - For Sale
“Golden Tee Arcade Home Edition 2019 $3350 for everything except tv. Pedestal ($3900 value) Factory TV stand ($400 value) LED lighted Marquee ($100 value) Wireless bridge wifi conn...”
2020-04-28
Livermore, CA
3,350 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 389 times

2 months later
#8968 3 years ago

Looking for

Wonka LE/SE
Star Wars Premium
Iron Maiden Premium
Stranger Things Premium

Perfect condition true HUO please. Not paying for shipping. CA only please.

Message me

1 week later
#8987 3 years ago
Quoted from eb94114:

Steve is a great seller. Anyone looking for a trade would have no issues dealing with him.

THIS 100%
And his games are immaculate

1 month later
#9084 3 years ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

Meh. All you have to do is tie it to a righteous political cause, and it's all fine.

EXACTLY

2 months later
#9291 3 years ago

My son keeps telling me his misses SW. Prem/Le only.
Message me

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “I would take an original art or a comic edition. Message me”
2020-08-19
Livermore, CA
Wanted
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 57 times

3 months later
#9583 3 years ago
Quoted from doomid:

I have a few GnR SEs coming in time for Christmas if anyone is interested please send me a message.

Buy with confidence! Shane is a great guy!!

2 months later
#9843 3 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

HUO Iron Man with tons of mods for sale.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/110241
Would consider trade towards Stranger Things LE or Premium.

Good call. People hate on STh and I don't get it. The premium/le is SERIOUSLY one of my all time favorite games to play. It's SO good. So deep. Great rewarding shots/lighting/video. Funny too. And with Cleland's code (and a subwoofer) it's an A+ with the audio too. It's bolted to my floor

1 month later
#9946 3 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Help me spend my tax refund! I don't want to pay shipping. I'd like to find something to pick up in California”
2022-02-20
Livermore, CA
Wanted
Archived after: 478 days
Viewed: 329 times

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Help me spend my tax refund! I would prefer to pick up a game in California”
2022-01-08
Livermore, CA
Wanted
Archived after: 43 days
Viewed: 285 times

#9950 3 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

All Sterns ship for free at the Game exchange:
https://gameexchange.biz/

Yes. I've bought from JJ in the past. Great guy.
Unfortunately now there is no benefit in buying games from out-of-state Distributors. There's no savings. So I have been buying a number of new games now from Chris at pinball pirate. Support local you know

7 months later
#10756 2 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Or LE”
2022-02-19
Livermore, CA
Wanted
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 239 times

1 month later
#10870 2 years ago

Yes, I'm fully aware that the price is high.
No need to complain price police.

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “100% Flawless brand new condition. Not a single scratch or ding ANYWHERE. Only 165 lifetime plays. Includes.. Limited Edition R2-D2 topper. Stern art blades Stern shaker motor St...”
2022-01-11
Livermore, CA
16,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 2240 times

#10873 2 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Having said that, I will offer you $6000 cash on the glass and not a penny more.

1 week later
#10888 2 years ago

Trades?

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “For Trade or Sale 100% Flawless brand new condition. Not a single scratch or ding ANYWHERE. Only 170 total lifetime plays. Includes.. Limited Edition R2-D2 topper. Stern art bla...”
2022-01-17
Livermore, CA
Trade
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 1257 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 weeks later
#10928 2 years ago

Bump for trades!

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “For Trade or Sale 100% Flawless brand new condition. Not a single scratch or ding ANYWHERE. Only 170 total lifetime plays. Includes.. Limited Edition R2-D2 topper. Stern art bla...”
2022-01-17
Livermore, CA
Trade
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 1257 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 year later
#12099 10 months ago

SOLD!
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Local CA only please”
2023-06-13
Livermore, CA
Wanted
Viewed: 64 times

Added 10 months ago:

Bought one!

3 months later
#12284 6 months ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “For sale or trade is my completely flawless, ONE of a kind Pinball Refinery Batman 66. I challenge you to find a nicer looking Batman 66. This was a premium game that was meticulou...”
2023-10-11
Livermore, CA
13,000 (OBO)
Viewed: 308 times

3 weeks later
#12332 5 months ago

I'm debating on selling my gorgeous Medieval Madness Remake Royal Edition #12.
It's 100% flawless in every way.
Trying to gauge interest right now before I place an ad. I prefer not to ship.
Message me if you're interested and make a real offer. If it sells before I place an ad I will donate to pinside.

Nick

#12336 5 months ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Absolutely flawless condition MMR Royal Edition #12. I'm not looking for any trades. If you arrange and pay for everything, then I'll ship it. Thanks for looking”
2023-12-16
Livermore, CA
19,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 1207 times

#12348 5 months ago
Quoted from o-din:

It's kinda sad in a way that over 10 years later this is the best modern Stern they made. And as much as I'd like to own another, I don't have anything I'd trade.

Respectfully disagree man!
JP, GZ, EHOH, DP, IMDN, STh, FF (all prem/Le's of course) are ALL fantastic modern pins!

2 weeks later
#12380 4 months ago

Black Friday/ Cyber Monday weekend bump!

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Absolutely flawless condition MMR Royal Edition #12. I'm not looking for any trades. If you arrange and pay for everything, then I'll ship it. Thanks for looking”
2023-12-16
Livermore, CA
19,000 (OBO)
Viewed: 1207 times

Added 125 days ago:

Game sold for $19,500. I can't include that information to the pinside games database

1 month later
#12509 3 months ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a perfect condition Alien Limited Version or a Ripley Version here in California”
2024-01-17
Livermore, CA
Wanted
Viewed: 82 times

#12512 3 months ago
Quoted from zh2oson:

I always like to mention that I'm not a weirdo, but someone reminded me today that we're all probably weirdos in this hobby. Obviously, relative to pinball weridos, I'm not exceptionally more-weird.

Now this made me laugh!

2 weeks later
#12537 83 days ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Wanted.. Perfect condition used Premium or LE with low plays. Or if any of you distributors out there would like to sell one for under MSRP (and no tax), let me know. Nick”
2024-01-31
Livermore, CA
Wanted
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 133 times

1 week later
#12579 76 days ago

I may be the antichrist here for saying something... I thought this thread was created for people in California who want to buy and sell games and parts. People post on here when they're looking for something or when they are selling something.
But now this thread has become a social conversation thread about many different topics that have nothing to do with buying, selling, or wanting pinball.
Am I the only one who feels this way?

1 month later
#12648 41 days ago

I'm debating on selling my Deadpool Premium. Testing the waters. Ask anyone who knows me, or has bought a game from me. My games are 100% perfect. I have pinball OCD.

Official Stern topper, Insider connected, art blades, shaker, Stern headphone jack plate, type 12 rgb speaker lights, custom katana handle, lit hellhouse, custom die cast led chimichanga truck, throwing star pop bumper covers. I'm sure I'm forgetting things.

Message me if you're interested. I'm not sure what to ask yet. I might end up selling the topper separately.
Nick

#12653 38 days ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “I'm selling my flawless condition Deadpool Premium. Testing the waters here. Ask anyone who knows me, or has bought a game from me. My games are 100% perfect. I have pinball OCD. ...”
2024-03-16
Livermore, CA
9,000 (OBO)
Viewed: 107 times

#12654 38 days ago

SOLD!
Mod - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Perfect condition Stern Official Deadpool Topper. You pick up or you pay for all shipping expenses.”
2024-03-16
Livermore, CA
1,000 (OBO)
Viewed: 124 times

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider imagamejunky.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too?tu=imagamejunky and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.