(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,701 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by TrevT2
  • Topic is favorited by 460 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bellbrand.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#39 9 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

I have a Getaway HS2 that the wife wants moved out (I'm hoping to keep it--but at least I can show I'm trying...). Not CQ but a nice player with some cool mods--PM if interested.

Where is aquanga?

#53 9 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

Well... sort of north and west of Ranchita, and south and east of Venice Beach...

Did I sell you the getaway?

#60 9 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

I don't know, but if you did my wife would like you to buy it back...

I don't think it was me because the wife was just as excited to buy it as the husband
Anyway your username sounded familiar

#135 9 years ago

My daughter wants either an avengers or a LOTR. I have located an avengers now I am looking for someone selling a LOTR and have her play both and decide.

Thanks
Lisa

#167 9 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Fwiw; my nephews and nieces always gravitated towards LoTR. The ring + blaring were their favorites. And when I showed them about the 3 main multiballs and how you get to destroy the ring after doing those multiballs...forget about, they were hooked and addicted for life like no other pin. They did not like Avengers at all and I can't blame em, very tough to make shots.

I had a LOTR but she was young and doesn't remember it, but loves the theme now that she is older. She is finally into it we play IM almost everyday.

#173 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

She is 16 now, and knows what she likes. She also put some time in on Kings & Queens last time she was up. We both agree that one is a keeper too. She hasn't played Rocket yet, but everybody else seems to get addicted pretty fast.

DSCN2921.JPG 116 KB

That's cool...

#174 9 years ago
Quoted from jwwhite15:

Wish I could give you more than just '1' thumbs up!

It's crazy I have had a ton of pins and it took IM to hook her.. Lol

#199 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Thanks. It's undocumented HUO.
The Bally sticker on the glass and condition of factory price sticker, as well as overall condition makes me think it could well be HUO.

Maybe I should get TAF again hmm... my daughter use to play when she was about 3ish
Hard to say if she would like it now.. The one I had kept needing servicing drove me nuts and sold it..

image-187.jpg 239 KB

image-24.jpg 99 KB

image.jpgimage.jpg
#272 9 years ago

Hesitantly putting out feelers for a trade my IM for a LOTR. My daughter played and really liked it and now says sell the IM. I am not completely convinced yet on doing this. Just wanted to see if there is any interest.

image.jpgimage.jpg
#274 9 years ago

That's a pretty WD

#292 9 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Just listed my X-Men Pro. Here's direct link for anyone interested.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/x-men-pro-huo-fs

Really nice xmen pro.. Bummer I am out of funds it would look nice next to my other marvel pins.

1 month later
#600 9 years ago

Still looking at maybe trading my IM
Wanted list
Lotr
Sm
TAF
Xmen ?? Maybe

1 week later
#680 9 years ago

Still looking for possible trades for IM

image.jpgimage.jpg image-651.jpgimage-651.jpg
#683 9 years ago
Quoted from radrats:

Bell brand, you sold me Radical! A while ago. I really had fun with that machine
She's an awesome pinsider!

Hey there
Wow that was awhile ago lol
How ya been?

#684 9 years ago
Quoted from iwantansi:

Pretty! is that a VE?

No it isn't the new and shiny version. Just the old ugly original

#685 9 years ago
Quoted from radrats:

Bell brand, you sold me Radical! A while ago. I really had fun with that machine
She's an awesome pinsider!

I see you still have your DH

#687 9 years ago
Quoted from SoCalPinballs:

I know of a guy named Jim Roberts that has a really nice POTC with lots of mods. He lives in San Diego. Not sure if he's on the group or not. If you want I can give him your email or number.

Ha ha

#689 9 years ago
Quoted from radrats:

I'm good. DH is here to stay I think. Just got the LED treatment in fact. I miss Radical! though... If you're going to Arcade expo and see me, say 'hey.'

I am going to try to make it out Sunday after my daughters basketball game

#693 9 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I'm looking to sell a No Good Gophers in pretty good shape for $3000. Has original backglass and Caddyshack translight. It's this one here. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/caddyshack-ngg-fs-in-so-ca-no-sound-fix-yourself-save
Put rottendog video/audio board in to fix sound problem it had when I bought it.
Also HUO low plays WOZLE for $6700. It has installed a spotlight gi kit that cost $125 and upper playfield cliffy. June 2013 build. Only ever had one gi board go out back in july13 all the time I owned it. No problems since. Looks great. Playfield looks really good when playing but if you shine light and look at certain angles it looks less so. For extra $300 will include gorgeous spare
image.jpg 293 KB

image-263.jpg 227 KB

image-134.jpg 265 KB

Both look like nice games. Wish I had the money for the WOZ.. Glwts

#698 9 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

Hey guys, Im looking for a Safecracker and an Elvis.

Elvis???

#701 9 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

You gotta know it's not for him...

That makes more sense.. I thought wow that's random...

1 week later
#728 9 years ago

Putting feelers out for a nice BSD
Thanks

#740 9 years ago
Quoted from radrats:

Gotta be a joke.

Screen Shot 2015-01-20 at 6.09.5... 131 KB

Awesome I am would like to pick one up and priced right

#764 9 years ago
Quoted from boogies:

PM sent on Gladiators.

Pm sent on some EMs

#786 9 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

No longer looking for pin transport. just got my new project this afternoon!

image.jpg 270 KB

So you are the lucky bastard that got it...

#789 9 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

Yep! The one time getting up at 4am to be at work at 5am and off at 1:30pm paid off, I was at the guys house at 2:30 this afternoon!

Thanks! The "Surfer" family of games is in my top five EMs of all time list.
And to think my wife was teasing me just the other day about how often I search Craigslist. She asked how often do you look a day, I said five (total lie). This is VINDICATION!

I emailed him and he said it sold I am glad it went to a pinsider 2nd one I missed out on in 2 days

#799 9 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

I just posted my buddies White Water on CL today $4295. His game is at my home in Danville.
Here's the link sfbay.craigslist.org link

Looks very nice

#807 9 years ago
Quoted from radrats:

Going to look at a Shadow this weekend. As long as it looks remotely like it does in the pictures, I will have a Black Rose for sale soon.

Good luck with the shadow!!!

#828 9 years ago

Wanted my first EM somebody hook me up

#865 9 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

Thinking if selling my STLE
Any offers ?

Oh my other half wants a STLE
How much??

#868 9 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

Oh my other half wants a STLE
How much??

I want a mustang though.. I had a blast playing it at expo..

#870 9 years ago
Quoted from chrisjens2:

I tried to play it on Friday but some dude was hogging it and was playing a 4 player game by himself while I'm standing behind him
RUDE

So rude!!! It's fun...

#875 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Me too! In fact, it was after I played Mustang LE at Expo that I decided I wanted one. It's now in my collection.

Post it here so we can all ridicule him publicly!

You bought one Rob?? Awesome...

#877 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Will this one do?

image-2.jpg 63 KB

Sure

#878 9 years ago

Or this one..

image.jpgimage.jpg
#896 9 years ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

Nice. Bellbrands should jump on this one if she hasn't totally committed to the "other" two games.

Yes I know.

#903 9 years ago
Quoted from KeithElliott:

Still looking to trade a Spider Man.

So are you the second owner? Ever on route?
Thanks
Lisa

#915 9 years ago

Putting out feelers to see if anyone is looking for TAVLE. I am thinking about changing up the line up.
Low plays and absolutely beautiful.

image.jpgimage.jpg
#918 9 years ago

a couple more pics that came out poorly

image.jpgimage.jpg image-324.jpgimage-324.jpg
#948 9 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

May be in the market for a Cactus Canyon.

Wow very cool!!!

#950 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

But Rick is going to build you one any day now!

That's okay he will buy one sell one and buy one again before that happens so it's all good

#956 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Wish I was closer!

Lol

#970 9 years ago

My IM is no longer for trade and as of right now my TAVLE is on hold for the seller I bought it from.

2 weeks later
#1074 9 years ago
Quoted from vintage4life:

Also anyone have or know of a nice tron for sale?

I think socalpinaddict in Santa barbara is still selling a pimped out one.

1 week later
#1148 9 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

Putting out feelers to see if anyone is looking for TAVLE. I am thinking about changing up the line up.
Low plays and absolutely beautiful.

image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

TAVLE is back on the market...

#1151 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinbali:

Dib dib dibbitty dibble

Stop!!! We are all good here.

2 weeks later
#1188 9 years ago

For sale Gottlieb Atlantis
Pinside price 900
inlandempire.craigslist.org link

#1190 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Lisa you moving out of being interested in EMs in general now?

Just trying to keep the family happy. Neither of them have played more than one game on it. Sold my avengers and bought a motorhome so looking for something cheaper really open to any trade offers.

#1220 9 years ago

Hey you should offer this as a service.. I will send you my Atlantis you can play it and work out the kinks

#1222 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

lol. I was actually offering up Kyle as the guy to do the fixing, since there's nothing on a WPC he can't get working.
Is Atlantis still acting up? I could probably get it up and running, but now that I'm on Alien I don't have much in the way of pin tinkering time.

It's fine just every once in awhile the ball won't kick out, nothing to lose sleep over lol...

#1227 9 years ago
Quoted from chrisjens2:

I saw who Lisa sold the Avengers LE to a few days ago with the Mr. Pinball new ads. Oh well, timing was everything I guess......

I really didn't want to sell it to him I put him off for quite awhile.
I was literally sitting in a dealership when I texted him I would sell it. I needed the immediate cash to help with a down payment.
He said he had a client that was looking for one and he was trying to help him out. I then saw it listed and was whoa really. I warned him it was going to be a hard sale even at my price.

#1239 9 years ago
Quoted from ENDOFLINE:

is this the same one on ebay for 6k bin in socal?

No

#1240 9 years ago
Quoted from NimblePin:

Funny thing was, I had the cash to buy it back a couple of days later.
Sad to see it go to the Flipmode Squad...
I'm just going to take a guess that the goodie bag/manual will magically appear on eBay AFTER the machine is sold.
Good times!

No one here offered me anything close to my asking price he bought it for almost the same as what I paid. Sorry if this makes everyone mad but I am not the only one here that has sold a pin to a flipper. I feel bad enough about it without it being discussed here.

4 weeks later
#1402 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

But since it is OK here, I am just finishing up a shop-out on a Gottlieb Surfer with a very nice original playfield. It has just over 30k plays on it. The cabinet is a little worn and the backglass has some tape where the paint was peeling, but the colors are very bright. It is all working 100% since I have gone thru it
Due to the fact that four more machines are coming next week, I may be looking to sell it once I am done. I have taken apart all score reels and stepper units and cleaned and lubed them. and all the other usual stuff like waxing and new rubbers.
A four player Surf Champ in lesser condition sold for $1050 plus fees at the auction last Saturday but I would probably sell this one for a little less.
Pics to come!

I would be interested..

#1433 8 years ago

Anyone selling anything in the sub 3k range? I know that's not going to get much with today's prices but thought I would check.

#1448 8 years ago
Quoted from iwantansi:

Ill have an RFM ready in a few weeks

I sold a pretty nice one to pinsane about 5 months ago for 2500. I would have to think about if I wanted to add one back to my collection.

2 weeks later
#1548 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Just had a call about Sky Jump, I'm holding it for a friend who's going to try and look at it by middle of next week. So he's got first dibs now, if he passes for any reason I'll update. Until then I have the guard cats on duty.
Cat Jump

Bummer I would have taken it.

#1551 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Doh, I didn't realize you were still interested or I would have reached out!
I kind of had the impression you were feeling over EMs.

No I like them just not the one I had
Sky jump is definitely a fav

#1552 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Doh, I didn't realize you were still interested or I would have reached out!
I kind of had the impression you were feeling over EMs.

No I like them just not the one I had
Sky jump is definitely a fav

1 week later
#1591 8 years ago

Possibly looking to trade down my IM for something of lesser value and cash.

image.jpgimage.jpg
2 weeks later
#1651 8 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

Possibly looking to trade down my IM for something of lesser value and cash.

image.jpg

A link to more pics
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-2010-ironman-in-so-cal

1 week later
#1680 8 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Sad to sell, but I have my beautiful Revenge From Mars in the market place. It's one of the nicest ones out there for sure. $3600
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/22368
IMG_3522.jpg
IMG_3531.jpg
IMG_3533.jpg
IMG_3523.jpg
IMG_3530.jpg

Nice RFM

2 weeks later
#1732 8 years ago
Quoted from jay:

I have a WHO dunnit I'd like to move once I'm back from ReplayFx. Would prefer a trade up, down or sideways for a newer Stern (2010ish til now), classic Stern (esp a Cheetah) or a better System 11 title. Might even consider a weird 80s Gottlieb. This WHD? is a very nice game, had a full teardown, clean and polish and plays beautifully.

Let's talk when you get back if you are still interested??

#1734 8 years ago

My IM is still available.

1 week later
#1799 8 years ago
Quoted from daddyxxx:

Still have the Whirlwind for trade, sterns only no prob adding cash, pm me, thanks

Great guy deal with confidence

1 week later
#1873 8 years ago

I have a buyer for my IM and I am looking to replace it so my pinball fund doesn't disappear.
Games I am looking for ST, TWD, LOTR.

#1886 8 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

That is a wise move that should not be overlooked! I sold some pins and and I thought many on the way but somehow once $ was around a while it was no longer for pins. I now have a pitiful collection by any standards. I should of known better.

That is why trades are always preferred for me at least.

#1903 8 years ago

Just took in a getaway in trade it's very nice with no fade. Looking to trade toward a ST, LOTR, SM or TWD.

#1906 8 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

Just took in a getaway in trade it's very nice with no fade. Looking to trade toward a ST, LOTR, SM or TWD.

Or make me an offer it was the nice one Keith had for sale..

1 week later
#1988 8 years ago
Quoted from jwwhite15:

Just something to keep in the back of your mind, I will be going to San Diego the week of October 12th. I usually rent a car to drive down but if someone could use help taking a Pin down or bringing some back I will drive my truck. I have one for sure that would be on the drive down. If you don't mind transporting with a folded head and standing up I can fit more than a few. Let me know if I can help. You also have some time but a heads up would be great. Thanx.

Yes you can I have seen it in person

#1990 8 years ago
Quoted from jwwhite15:

That was fun. Beside me forgetting the legs for one of the Pins I think you and Greg thought I was seriously insane.

Aren't we all...

#2003 8 years ago
#2009 8 years ago
Quoted from jwwhite15:

Wow, that is one nice looking HSII. GLWTS!

Thanks
As you can see by my avatar I am looking forward to this new stern release. I haven't owned a new release in awhile fingers crossed this one lives up to the hype. Trying to raise funds for it so selling the HSII..

#2029 8 years ago

The getaway is potentially sold and has been for awhile. sorry for not posting sooner. I also have 4 people in line behind the buyer. So if everyone backs out I will repost it or keep it now that GOT has me in a funk I am not all that excited to get rid of it.

#2031 8 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

That was a clean Getaway priced right, not surprised you have buyers lined up. I'll start saving to buy your Game Of Thrones when you sell it

I am not convinced I am buying one now. That's why I am in a funk. Stern has released 2 titles that I have been excited about in years. TWD and GOT and they messed up both IMO. I am losing interest.

#2033 8 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

TWD is great. Largely thanks to the person that you just replied to.

Invite me over so I can play his masterpiece

#2041 8 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

Invite me over so I can play his masterpiece

Or not

#2043 8 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

lol
You are more than welcome to come by and play TWD! I don't think you'd want to this week though, as I have a nasty cold.

Ew yuck a cold in this heat... Bummer. Ya let me know when you are feeling better.

#2065 8 years ago
Quoted from uncivil_engineer:

I picked up a project street fighter from jwwhite over the weekend. The dude is on the level. Buy with confidence.

Yep he is a good guy

#2076 8 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Looking for a Pinball Magic with in 5 hiour drive, I'm in Anaheim Ca. Thanks, gift for wife, really!

A guy in AZ is selling one.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/22568

#2133 8 years ago

I am pinless and looking to buy.
Interested in a ST, TWD or even an ironman (I miss it)..

#2172 8 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

Wanted: More room and money!!

You don't have a money tree...

image.jpegimage.jpeg

#2174 8 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

Not yet, but im hoping that one quick pick i buy each week for the lotto comes in soon before i drop dead!!

Buy TWD so then I can buy it from you in a couple of weeks

#2177 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Then someone else can enjoy it a couple weeks later!

I'm a sharer

1 week later
#2229 8 years ago
Quoted from doomid:

Thinking of selling my BSD. It is in amazing shape, has pinballbulbs led kit. Cab solid with zero fade. May be willing to trade +/- cash. Im in woodland hills, so cal.
Shane.

Oh man I wanted this and I just committed to a TWD.

1 month later
#2389 8 years ago

For sale crossbow mod. My crossbow is different than most and the way this mod is designed I would have to do modifications.
I paid 90. Make offer..

image.pngimage.png

3 months later
#3037 8 years ago

Off topic
Just checking here in case someone knows of one for sale.
Looking to buy a pac man muticade..
Thanks
Lisa

1 week later
#3121 8 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Looking for an RBION in SoCal. Must be a smoke free machine. Prefer HUO.

Not sure if still available.
inlandempire.craigslist.org link

#3184 8 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

If anyone in CA is thinking of dropping/selling their hobbit spot, give me a ring.

You did it didn't you StLE has left the building

#3187 8 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Hah! Don't even ask me why. I had no motives and nothing to replace it with. Definitely a big regret. Hopefully, fate intervenes and whatever pin I do pick up next fills that void. To bad hobbits don't come as easy as sterns or that would be the one to take its place.

Lol
Hey it's just pinball the next one will be just as fun.. Are hobbits shipping?

#3208 8 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

Let's get this thing going,
I have decided to put my ST Premium up for sale.
Purchased NIB one owner , May 2015
Total number of plays as of today is 843. Machine is in perfect condition with no scratches, nicks or dings.
Asking $6900
Here is a list of mods :
Shaker motor
Mirror blades
Speaker light kit
Interactive vengeance (red)
Under vengeance explosion
Black out mod
Green laser
Aurich translite, speaker panel, apron and coin door decals
Pinbits plastic protection (day one)
Full set of Cliffy (day one)
Freddy's ramp guards (day one)
Superbands and post rings
Warp ramp diffuser
Pinnovaters external sub PCB
Zitt pop caps ( not installed)
Transporter flasher tubes (not installed)
Cinematic sound ROM ( downloaded)

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

That's really nice I wish I had the funds.. I could sell my walking dead not sure I am ready yet..bump for a nice ST.

#3222 8 years ago

Is there a GOT pro on location near Chino Hills?

3 weeks later
#3355 8 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

If anyone is interested in a HUO low play GOT PREMIUM in so cal, give me a pm. I know a friend selling his.
I'm not selling it for him, but PM me and I'll get you his info.
Thanks.

Damn you Rob

1 week later
#3392 8 years ago

Pinblwzd pins are immaculant. They might be priced high but he said there is wiggle room. You won't find nicer pins. He is anal really anal in a good way..
Good luck with your sale James.

#3394 8 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

Start with about half of what you're asking, that will generate interest. Nobody is going to bother offering you a realistic $2800 (maybe $3K) for an HUO Whirlwind that you have listed for $5900, they just move on to the realistic ads, Like Kevin's minty one for $2500. That machine only cost $3600 when it was brand new, and even a 26 year old HUO is WAY more used than brand new! Plus its not rare, there are over 7400 of them out there.

I believe they made roughly 100 of the DP whirlwinds.

#3404 8 years ago

His prices are high no doubt I couldn't afford his machines, but I am not looking for museum pieces. His machines aren't for everyone but some people with money would pay his prices because they are that nice. I am just not one of them.

#3405 8 years ago
Quoted from iwantansi:

Its so hot today in California.
I like turtles

I like dolphins

#3427 8 years ago
Quoted from iwantansi:

I've got a Count-Down project id let go for $600

Fun game how much of a project is it?

#3484 7 years ago
Quoted from GoldenBear:

It probably goes without saying , but buy from Mike with confidence. Awesome guy and reputable Pinhead

It

I second that.. Buy with confidence.

1 week later
#3515 7 years ago

Anyone selling a fun EM in or around the 600 range

#3523 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

The fun ones go for twice that much.
But I am thinking of letting my nice Dirty Harry go for $2800. 3k with invisiglass that's on it. Cash and local pickup only.

I know but worth a shot sometimes things come up.. I can't bring clowns into the house and my family is freaked out by them.. So my search is still on.

#3526 7 years ago

I don't mind clowns I am not the one with the phobia. But ya I might be kicked out of the house if a pin with clowns came home with me.

#3553 7 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

Absolutely, and i'm very used to being misunderstood, especially online. Plus, all us Vegas folks are quite used to tolerating self-obsessed, whiney, hyper-sensitive, ultra-defensive "So Cal" people.

Well then maybe you should start a "what's for sale in Vegas"thread and stay away from us self-obsessed whiners.

#3565 7 years ago

I saw one posted in LA family amusements

#3574 7 years ago

That's what I had stated above and they open early at least you can play it
image_(resized).pngimage_(resized).png

1 week later
#3615 7 years ago

Who is selling an IM?

#3619 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Haven't you had it twice already ?

No once... I just had it for a long time.. You have me confused with you..

#3623 7 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I'm saving a high five in my back pocket for the next time I see you.

#3625 7 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

Should i get another Roadshow or Gofers???

Neither.. Try something new. How many RS have you owned??

#3680 7 years ago

Throwing around the idea of trading my TWD premium for a GOT pro, possibly a ST pro or down grade to a TWD PRO. I might also consider a TF pro.
Price is 6000
HUO very low plays.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

2 weeks later
#3948 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Not mine, but here's one.
orangecounty.craigslist.org link

ebay.com link: like

2 months later
#4411 7 years ago

I have an IM VE refinery addition with just about 2000-2500 in mods. I am maybe looking for a WOZ or TH. Just throwing it out to gauge if there is any interest.
Thanks

#4448 7 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

I have an IM VE refinery addition with just about 2000-2500 in mods. I am maybe looking for a WOZ or TH. Just throwing it out to gauge if there is any interest.
Thanks

Bump looking for a WOZ EC or TH I can add cash.

1 month later
2 weeks later
#4654 7 years ago

Anyone selling a WOZ or TH

#4656 7 years ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

There is a WOZ ECLE in LA for $7250 if you search the pinside market.

Does anyone know the seller?

2 months later
#4970 7 years ago

Looking to trade a Hobbit Smaug edition 2nd owner low plays.. all adjustments have been done by previous owner.

#4974 7 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

Looking to trade a Hobbit Smaug edition 2nd owner low plays.. all adjustments have been done by previous owner.

Still for trade.

#4994 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

That was quick lol I'm still loving mine!

I am just not a wide body fan and I have tried to like all the greats just don't like the feel.
Stunning looking game though.

#4995 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I've got a fairly low play Batman66 premium I would sell for $7500. Located in No. Orange Co.

I was going to PM you and ask how you are liking it.. question answered..

1 week later
#5046 7 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

Still for trade.

TH Smaug Ed for trade.. I am looking at batman 66, SMVE, AC/DC premium STLE maybe premium, GB premium
Thanks

2 weeks later
#5085 7 years ago

For trade HUO GOT PRO no ghosting perfect condition.

1 week later
#5120 7 years ago
Quoted from SpamMusubi310:

Dropped price to $6000!

Someone by my GOT PRO so I can buy this

1 week later
#5154 7 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Looking to possibly trade my minty MMRLE Black for a modded IMVE or Tron with some cash my way. PM me if interested.

4 weeks later
#5321 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

What the dang!? I mean ....I hate pinball and I'm still sticking w/ my games for the time being!

What do you mean you hate pinball??
And Rob whaaaaat?

3 weeks later
#5408 6 years ago

GOT Pro up for sale HUO
Low plays no ghosting no cab issues.

1 month later
#5527 6 years ago
Quoted from daddyxxx:

Have a nice shadow...looking to trade....tspp..mustang pro..or...

2 weeks later
#5578 6 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

I tried to pry this game from Bellbrand since last November. Of course, I just purchased Dialed In LE and don't have the funds.
This is one of, if not the nicest IMVE's on the planet. Someone is going to be stoked, hope it stays in Cali so I get another chance one day.

My loss for not selling it to you.

#5584 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

When's the party?

Sell Goatf*ckers, buy Lisa's IM. Problem solved.

Hey that will work

#5587 6 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Haha, I know of your well documented hate for GB, but the wifey and I really enjoy it. We can't get enough of "Who Brought The Dog"

I have the pro and we like it as well.. but when will you come across this loaded of an IM so close to you???

#5592 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I just cant figure out how people who've been in this hobby for so long and have played so many excellent games can stomach such a horrid, soul sucking box of garbage. If that's what passes as "enjoyable" these days, I'm done...I should sell everything...pinball is over...

I will take your LOTR please

#5595 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I can't do it! LOL.

I know it's hard to let go...baby steps

1 week later
#5609 6 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

Finally decided that I have to list my restored CCC. Trust me I really do not want to, but it's the only one I can sell and get what I need out of it to pay what I need to and still get something cheaper to put in its place. I put a lot of time and money into it. It's beautiful. I'm going to list it at 12900.00 firm, I think that is a very fair price, at that price I'm already taking a 1600 hit not including the huge amount of time and work I put into it. I know I'm taking a loss but home life sometimes sneaks up on you. I'm not in this hobby for profit as some of my friends know. I will consider some partial trades as I need the money. I'm interested in mostly Tron, but will also consider Shadow, IM, Congo, possibly others let me know what you have. I will post a bunch of pics when I list it, if interested I can snap a few with my phone and send them. Thanks, Mike Paris

You had to put IM on your want list didn't you

#5614 6 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

So I came to my senses and decided to keep my CCC. But something has to go, after some hard thought I'm going to be selling my TWD Premium. HUO, mylared shooter lane, a couple mods, flipper fidelity speakers, shaker motor and I have the pro translate in it, but I also have the original premium translite. 6500.00 Thanks Mike Paris

That's coming to your senses

#5622 6 years ago

Mike - Buy Lisa's IMVE so she can buy my ST Premium and then I can loop back and buy your TWD Premium!

The IMVE has been traded..

2 weeks later
#5694 6 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

I'm looking for a GOT pro, locally preferred but will ship if priced right. I'm located Santa Clarita. Mike

can't wait a couple of weeks?

#5705 6 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

I have a 1984 premier El Dorado city of gold. Selling for a buddy. Cab and back glass very nice, play field nice, needs a shop job, has a couple broken targets, displays are nice, plays good, sold as is. Asking what he paid, 750.00 can send a few pics if needed. Thanks Mike

I have seen this game it's in nice shape

3 weeks later
#5792 6 years ago

Free ghostbuster bottom cabinet pick up in chino hills
I had a replacement sent to me..

#5796 6 years ago

Cab spoken for..

#5804 6 years ago

GB pro for sale or trade HUO no ghosting and brand new cabinet.
$4900
Shaker motor
Pinblades
Stern GB side rails and a few other mods

#5819 6 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

GB pro for sale or trade HUO no ghosting and brand new cabinet.
$4900
Shaker motor
Pinblades

I was going to pull this but I'm back on the ledge.. still for sale.

#5849 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

GB has ruined your taste in games, Mike lol

He hasn't reached his quota of owning this game 20 times

#5859 6 years ago

Quoted from bellbrand:GB pro for sale or trade HUO no ghosting and brand new cabinet.
$4900
Shaker motor
Pinblades

**Price change 4700**
Looking for ST pro,TF pro, SM

Added over 7 years ago: Traded

4 weeks later
#5930 6 years ago

A pinball machine that I have wanted for awhile has recently come up for sale so I need to move one.. If anyone is interested in a ST pro hit me up.. comes with shaker and side art..

3 weeks later
#5994 6 years ago

St pro for sale 4300
Or trade for a SM

#5997 6 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

St pro for sale 4300
Or trade for a SM

Is ST pro priced to high? I'm open to offers

#6004 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Aren't NIB Pros like $5400 now? Seems like a fair price. Just a lot of games competing for sales. Did you list it on CL?

Yes it's listed on CL
Crickets

#6006 6 years ago

I’m not really in a hurry it’s a good game at a good price.. someone will want it eventually..

1 month later
#6081 6 years ago

Still for sale I would like it gone this weekend
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/56229

1 week later
#6095 6 years ago

Bump
Make an offer local pick up please..

#6098 6 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

No doubt for a HUO. I'd almost want to pick it up to have a spare! And the guy in the "life of my routed ST Pro with thousands of plays" wants to believe his is worth 4K, lol.

I can’t confirm it’s huo that is just what I was told.

1 week later
#6152 6 years ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

If anyone is going to INDISC this weekend and is interested in a clean Superchexx with black base, coin door HUO, I could bring it with me. I’ll be interested in a partial trade for pin. Shoot me a pm.

Great guy to deal with and his Super Chexx is in awesome shape.

#6179 6 years ago

Looking for a GB pro. I traded mine away and I miss it..

1 week later
#6249 6 years ago

Putting feelers out for any interest in TWD premium I am contemplating offering up for trade.

2 weeks later
#6305 6 years ago
Quoted from daddyxxx:

Anyone in so cal interested selling met pro...it for my buddy who not on pinside...thanks in advance....

Did you move?

#6306 6 years ago

Anyone selling a DI in so cal

#6324 6 years ago

I have a GOTG pro up for trade if anyone is interested.

1 week later
#6362 6 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

I have a GOTG pro up for trade if anyone is interested.

Guardians Pro still for trade.

#6397 6 years ago
Quoted from hodgesm0:

Saw this on Craigslist, are you thinking of getting rid of your Champion's Pub?

I might consider that for my GOTG

#6399 6 years ago
Quoted from KeithElliott:

LOL, the Pub was sold about 6 months ago.

Gotcha it’s still listed on your current collection.
Bummer

#6406 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Damnit Keith, update your collection already slacker.

Nice collection Keith..

#6430 6 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Might have to part with my Walking Dead Premium due to taxes and medical expenses. I'm the original owner and it's in pristine condition with tons of mods.
Fish Tank Topper, Color LCD, Shaker, Lolipop Siderails, Burning Barn Mod, Prison Tower Mod, Bicycle Girl Light, Crossbow Laser, Woodbury Sign, Hitchhiker Sign....much more I can't think of. Would be willing to meet Nor Cal guys half way to transfer too. Hit me up, unless I win the damn lottery this week.

#6445 6 years ago

Looking to shake things up
TWD premium for trade looking for a GB premium.

1 week later
#6487 6 years ago

Anyone near chino hills have a TNA I could try out or is there a location that has one.
Thanks in advance.

#6492 6 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

You missed it. There was one at the Banning show past weekend. +1 for Ayci Gogi in Van Nuys, great food to. Many new games including TNA, Houdini, and JJP pirate's by Friday.

I know I couldn’t make the show this year
I think Shane’s Place is about 58 miles from my house.

#6518 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Sent you a pm. I have a real nice GOT and ready to shake things up and would love a TWD PRO. Hit me up.
If anyone else wants to trade for a GOT PRO, hit me up. Primarily looking for TWD PRO or Maybe a SW PRO.

I have a premium for your SmVE

2 weeks later
#6566 6 years ago
Quoted from rolandthoms:

Looking to trade my pristine Ghostbusters premium. Added shaker, shooter knob, airball deflector. Taking $1000 off what I spent so I place the trade value at $5900. would sell it also.

Someone buy my TWD so I can buy this

#6576 6 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Nice pants mod on your Well Walker

Oh ya I forgot about that.

1 month later
#6795 5 years ago

Still looking to trade my TWD premium.

#6809 5 years ago

Up for sale TWD premium
lighted speaker Mod with speaker emblems.
Color DMD, pinblades installed extra set included some other miscellaneous mods nothing to major.
Make me a reasonable offer..

2 weeks later
#6854 5 years ago

I’m looking to play Houdini if anyone near me has one and wouldn’t mind me swinging by and playing a few games.
I live in chino hills
Thanks
Lisa

#6858 5 years ago

I have DI and I’m wondering about pairing a Houdini with it.

#6862 5 years ago

More
If you ask Ericpinballfan nicely, maybe he'll let you try his out.

Eric

2 weeks later
#6931 5 years ago

What are POTC prices these days in So Cal? My daughter mentioned this was one she missed. I should know better and not buy a pin based on what she wants but was just curious if I did decide to go that route.

#6942 5 years ago

Putting feelers out for a Stern SW.

Added over 6 years ago:

Looking to buy.

1 month later
#7112 5 years ago

Thinking about moving my SW pro
Shaker
Titan clear rubbers
And Millennium Falcon led mod.

#7120 5 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

Thinking about moving my SW pro
Shaker
Titan clear rubbers
And Millennium Falcon led mod.

2 months later
#7274 5 years ago

I’m going to have to forfeit my Alice Cooper spot 329 best reasonable offer can have my spot.

Added over 5 years ago:

Sold

1 month later
1 month later
#7590 5 years ago

Possibly putting my HUO AFMr up for trade. It’s an Se shaker and mirror blades. Just gauging if there are any interesting trades out there.

#7595 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I almost thought about offering my Tron and then I remembered that it was yours before I picked it up from Mike Paris.

1 week later
#7624 5 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

Possibly putting my HUO AFMr up for trade. It’s an Se shaker and mirror blades. Just gauging if there are any interesting trades out there.

Still for trade
Interested in a Gb premium, spiderman VE, Deadpool, Munsters.

#7627 5 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Hope you get a Munsters trade, by the time you part with it I might be ready

5 months later
#8327 4 years ago

Looking to possibly sell my Iron Maiden pro. I am the 2nd owner it’s in great shape. I had shoulder surgery and it hasn’t been played in over 3 months.
Pm for details.

3 weeks later
5 months later
#8713 4 years ago

Thinking about moving my nice Munsters Pro.

4 weeks later
#8756 4 years ago

Before I order a NIB
Does anyone local have a JP pro or stranger things pro they want to part with?
Thanks

9 months later
#9615 3 years ago

Selling my DeadPool pro
Shaker, speaker light, art blades low plays.

#9647 3 years ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

Thanks! Hoping for a reply on bellbrand's Deadpool. And I'll bump the Maiden request again, too.

Sorry about that..

3 weeks later
#9707 3 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

Selling my DeadPool pro
Shaker, speaker light, art blades low plays.

Still for sale

Added over 3 years ago:

Gone

4 months later
#10126 2 years ago

I miss my GB

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bellbrand.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too?tu=bellbrand and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.