(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019 & 30th) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By CoolCatPinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21,329 posts
  • 1,409 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 27 hours ago by evileye
  • Topic is favorited by 768 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5096 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1230 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1464 (resized).JPG
IMG_7368-ezgif.com-optimize.gif
IMG_7373 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7372 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7369 (resized).jpeg
pinside.a4cba3d6f022409119bc55bb9a4f9ec272c3d66d (resized).jpg
PXL_20240419_132957235.jpg
PXL_20240419_220243332.jpg
PXL_20240419_132948477.jpg
PXL_20240419_132932956.jpg
IMG_4992 (resized).jpeg
thumbnail_image5 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image0 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image1 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #326 Rules tips and info on some wizard modes Posted by sk8ball (4 years ago)

Post #365 Printable Instruction cards for the pin Posted by PinballZach (4 years ago)

Post #366 The first Full Unboxing Video Posted by ZMeny (4 years ago)

Post #425 Feature Matrix of Pro vs Premium vs LE Posted by CoolCatPinball (4 years ago)

Post #468 How to qualify control room modes Posted by jonesjb (4 years ago)

Post #2298 Keith Elwin explains JP rules Posted by MRG (4 years ago)

Post #3040 Raptor target not registering or "ghost" registering, possible fix Posted by Jesder (4 years ago)

Post #5270 make the jeep work well Posted by CoolCatPinball (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flynnyfalcon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#294 4 years ago
Quoted from Owlnonymous:

Here is my unboxing video. We will be streaming the game this WED at 7PM EDT. I tend to stream more often than my weekly schedule when getting a new game, so follow along at https://twitch.tv/owlnonymous. I apologize if I am posting a bit to much. I am just very excited about this game.
Unboxing video:
*Note: The fix for the game at the end of the video was just bending in the coin interlock switch bracket on the coin door. The game is 100% now out of the box.

What happened with the 48v?

2 weeks later
#1248 4 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Done! I wish the lighting was better. It looks amazing in person.[quoted image]

Looks awesome. Great choice.

1 month later
#2195 4 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

... It's not like it's a physical ball lock.

Yet... may still happen.

2 weeks later
#2560 4 years ago
Quoted from Munsters:

For the upper flipper you have to double push the button, can this be changed by software?

That’s how the staging of flippers work.

2 weeks later
#2813 4 years ago

It may have been mentioned before, but I’ve had a situation occur where mid ball, the flippers went dead and the ball drained. It was pretty late in the evening after a few beers so the lead up is hazy, but I believe it was during stacked multiball, maybe TREX Chase and Raptor (if that’s even possible). All I remember thinking was, cool I haven’t had this scenario before, flipped for a lil while during a 4-5 ball multi all and then mutton’. No doubt will be resolved at some point with code updates.

#2957 4 years ago
Quoted from Stags6969:

When the ball rolls down from a bricked helipad shot, should it hit the rubber at the end of the guide and bounce over to the left flipper or should it miss the rubber and go SDTM like mine does. Wonder if the guide needs some adjustment?[quoted image]

Mine does this also. Was watching a JP stream last night and it became instantly apparent mine wasn't behaving properly.

#2959 4 years ago
Quoted from Flynnyfalcon:

Mine does this also. Was watching a JP stream last night and it became instantly apparent mine wasn't behaving properly.

So I’ve pulled apart the helicopter assembly to get to the post to correct the SDTM issue from bricked helicopter shots, problem now is that the helicopter will not rest in the correct horizontal position. It’s a pretty basic assembly, and I’ve put it back exactly as it was and how the manual states, any reason why it won’t sit right. I’ve tried loosening and tightening the helicopter screw which no change.

A6EFDF52-8C7B-48AC-9FB7-600DC348A298 (resized).jpegA6EFDF52-8C7B-48AC-9FB7-600DC348A298 (resized).jpeg
#2999 4 years ago

Yep me too. It’s a PITA trawling both, or worse replying the same to both threads.

3 weeks later
#3365 4 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Pro. No brainer. Dino head isn’t great, raptor cage adds very little.

You’re kidding yourself!!. LE/Prem upgrades aren’t necessary as JP is already a phenomenal game, but they 100% make it a better experience.

#3384 4 years ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

Your Jeep is navigating the park the hard way

Agree! Hard enough going forwards let alone backwards!

#3443 4 years ago
Quoted from jacksparrow0112:

Having some fun with Photoshop. How cool would it be to have a nicely sculpted interactive topper for this game with movie-realistic dinosaurs? Something that was interactive and lit/flashed with the various paddocks and game noises. Could be really neat and a great way to showcase all of the dinos in the game. I know I am missing a few in this mock-up but something like this could be pretty slick if laid out and sculpted well. Probably too busy for most, but I would be in on one. Probably should save up to buy the game first though...[quoted image]

Looks sweet!! A single Pterenodon (sp?) with flapping wings would also be pretty cool.

4 weeks later
#3778 4 years ago

Holy shit!! That's amazing! Is this a first in the pinball world?! A selectable mini game at start as opposed to a normal game? Genius!!!

Monster Bash kinda similar with Lymans Lament.

2 weeks later
#4031 4 years ago

Will go down in history, if it hasn’t already, as the greatest pinball ever. Just perfection.

#4105 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Thanks! Coil stops shouldn't wear out after 6 months, but can be easily replaced. I'll keep it in mind.

There have been plenty of reports by JP owners of faulty and broken coil stops. Easy and cheap replacement but still worth a look.

#4116 4 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

This position works great[quoted image][quoted image]

Does the post stick out enough still to deflect the ball to the left slingshot area?

#4119 4 years ago

With all this talk about tweaking posts/flippers etc, I’ve been having a problem for a while now shooting the right orbit, the ball used to exit cleanly to the upper flipper, now it clips the truck newton ball. The playfield angle hasn’t changed sitting around 6.5-7deg. Any ideas? Possibly the ball guide shifted?

3 months later
#5149 3 years ago

Has anyone else experienced Chaos MB not starting correctly? Im unsure if the exact circumstances, but qualifying via the smart missile will show a direct hit and score but not start the MB. It’ll often require a further hit of the target in the pops. It may not be relevant, but generally seems to happen when most of the Chaos letters has been hit. Has happened while drunk and sober, alone and with friends

#5151 3 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

The smart Missle award is 'Complete CHAOS'. It spots all the letters for you. You still need to hit the target to start the MB.
So...I was a little off.
Here's what tilt says:
"Complete CHAOS - Awards five CHAOS letters, wrapping back to where your current lit letter was, and if it’s the CHAOS completion that starts multiball, it will also start (if it’s able to)."

But shouldn’t a Smart Missile Hit immediately start Chaos MB?

5 months later
#7793 3 years ago

Apologies for being one of those people, but can anyone offer a link, pics or details of how people are installing their Pteranodon mods over the upper right wireform? Searching on my phone is killing me. I recall some using a screw lug type thing with wire stuck up the Pteranodons bum

#7795 3 years ago
Quoted from Spaghetti73:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thank you for the pics, but it doesn't show how you've attached it. Any chance you have any extra pics?

#7801 3 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Haha well I thought the quickest way would be spotting it in the thread gallery photos - now there's 22 odd pages of photos but I thought it'd be somewhere half to two thirds of the way thru so started in the middle. That said I looked in this thread first only not to find it (hence the other reference links) but quickly found it in the Prem/LE thread.
Think I would have given up too if using my phone

You’re my hero of the day!

#7808 3 years ago
Quoted from Sjoend:

This is how I have installed mine.
[quoted image][quoted image]
And don’t forget the raptors[quoted image][quoted image]

How have you connected the wire to the Pteranodon? Just drilled a hole in it and jammed some wire in?

#7818 3 years ago
Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

Anyone noticed that this is not how the new code is set up, mine is set to 8 as default:

this would could help me to get to escape nublar, but i dont want to change it from factory.
Got a new escape nublar challange record with 3:01 yay!

Great stuff!! I'm still yet to get close to finishing it.

#7835 3 years ago
Quoted from GeekedOnPinball:

Hi Fellow JPers... how do I get the modded movie/sound package that people talk about for this pin? Can you use this on the latest code?

There’s a thread on Pinside dedicated to it. timlah79 is your guy, he can hook you up. It’s awesome!!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-jurassic-park-2-custom-code-project/page/24#post-5946563

1 month later
#8802 3 years ago

I'm not having any luck in the "Prem/LE" thread, so adding my question here also. Apologies to those who have seen my query.

Ive never had a problem with my JP, but I’ve now joined the illustrious group of people with TREX issues. I’ve read a bunch of stuff but seem to be getting nowhere.

In game the TREX no longer moves. In the service menu I’m able to get it to move up and down but nothing left to right. Due to this, TREX multiballs typically time out forcing me to disable the TREX.

Switches all seem to register ok ie Home, Mouth, Up, Down. I’m not hearing anything from the motor/any attempt from the motor to engage during the game or on start up.

Has anyone had this??

#8804 3 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Hey Flynny - I've not seen anyone post this type of issue before and I'm not familiar enough with Spike2 to know how to troubleshoot. My only suggestion would be to give AMD a call and see if they can advise how to troubleshoot the issue. Sorry I can't help you out mate

Thanks Manny, I bought through Zax. Good idea though to email them, I’ve also emailed Stern... obviously an awkward time of year to have dramas. I’ve had a couple of parties at my house recently. Such a shame to have all these pinball newbies not experience the moving Trex head.

#8809 3 years ago

Does anyone have a photo of the back of the TREX? ie cables and circuit board? Looks like I have a few empty spots for plugs to fill.

#8811 3 years ago

Thanks Manny, will pop out to the garage soon and take a squizz. Whereabouts in Melbourne are you?

#8813 3 years ago

Sweet!! I’m down in Mordy.

#8814 3 years ago

Well my TREX is plugged in correctly.

#8819 3 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

In case any of you are wondering ....
[quoted image]

What he said

#8820 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

I'm not sure that phrase conveys the same meaning here in America as you intend it to.
Many of us are thinking, "Why would he do that in the garage?"

Haha

#8822 3 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

flynnyfalcon did you check if the LEDs on the top controller board were on?

One led on the top board, none on the lower board (not sure if it has any).

438B274F-1504-434B-88B9-7DBEE61AECC9 (resized).jpeg438B274F-1504-434B-88B9-7DBEE61AECC9 (resized).jpeg4842B250-00D6-47CD-A086-85C0CD896FE7 (resized).jpeg4842B250-00D6-47CD-A086-85C0CD896FE7 (resized).jpeg
#8823 3 years ago

Can’t find anything in the manual relating to the diagnostic LEDs on the Stepper Motor Board. Im assuming the issue is related to that.

#8825 3 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Yep it would seem to point to the potential issue - I find the lack of diagnostic information for owners and operators pretty disappointing.
Let us know how you get on with Stern support

Thanks Manny, yep, nothing in the manual or on the board other than “LED1” & “LED2”

#8827 3 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

I realised you pic is upside down - so it's LED2 that is out on yours.
In your discussions with Stern, see if you can get some information on their diagnostic LEDs
[quoted image]

I’m on to it

3 weeks later
#9317 3 years ago

Does someone know where this has come from?? I’ve been pulling apart my JP to install some fluoro plastic protectors and this metal bracket has appeared seemingly from thin air...

24B9DE3E-328A-4DB5-8437-6EB802727E34 (resized).jpeg24B9DE3E-328A-4DB5-8437-6EB802727E34 (resized).jpeg
#9321 3 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Hey Flynny - did you get your T-Rex working again? What was the issue?

Hey Manny, appreciate you following up It’s working now as of about half an hour ago. Turns out the stepper motor board was cactus. She’s roaring once again!!

#9322 3 years ago
Quoted from Torre:

On top/in front of the Raptor Pen.

Thank you. I’m installing some fluoro plastics and it suddenly appeared outta nowhere haha.

#9324 3 years ago

Prickly Pear Cactus (native South American), was brought to Australia in 1788 on the First Fleet. It became a pest, quickly overrunning many thousand acres of farmland. ... Hence, CACTUS, in Australian slang, means: beaten, finished, ruined, kaput etc. e.g. Jim threw just two punches, and Jack was cactus.

#9326 3 years ago

Just installed some fluoro plastic protectors. They look great adding some extra pop. Not a super straight forward install, especially the raptor pit which needs a lot of dismantling. The protectors are 3mm thick, so a lot of washers had to be removed as bolts weren’t long enough. The 2 dinosaur pieces above the slingshots couldn’t be installed as longer bolts are needed. All up, I’m pretty happy.

67EA8BD0-170A-4803-98DB-60F85BC5BC6E (resized).jpeg67EA8BD0-170A-4803-98DB-60F85BC5BC6E (resized).jpeg
#9407 3 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Did you find out what the 2 LEDs on the stepper motor board are indicating?

Nup... other than needing both on for the TREX to be operational

3 weeks later
#9630 3 years ago

Besides tightening the out lanes a little, are there any other subtle ways to make JP a little easier?

I'd like to say it's just for my 6yr old son who's really starting to love JP, but I'm stagnating quite a bit. After 1000+ games, my high score is ~650 million (which I set in the first month or two of ownership), I haven't seen anything new in the game for a long time and am yet to reach any of the wizard modes. I've tried the "play better" route, but it seems my JP is set up a little hard, or my skills just aren't good enough.

I play it every day and absolutely love it still, especially with Timlah's code, but my improvement just isn't there.

Any ideas?

1 week later
#9799 3 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Got my Jurassic Pro setup this evening. Already ordered the T-Rex Alive mod and should have that in 3 weeks and Stern sideblades in a few days. Game came with the custom movie code and my wife and I played the first 5, two-player games, on that custom code.
The I popped in the original SD card and we played a game and my wife and I were blown away how awesome the game is. The movie code doesn't match anything going on in the game except the opening scene and is BORING AF to play.
Card has 1.03 on it, will need to check if there's a newer update, but man, I get doing a movie code. But just because it can be done, doesn't mean it's fun to play. My wife was ready to write this game off and wanted BKSOR Premium back, until I popped in the original code.

I call BS!! You’re clearly taking the piss, are impossible to satisfy or simply a troll.

Jurassic Park was already top 3 pin of all time without too much discussion. The biggest gripe was it’s lack of movie video/callout content, no doubt due to budget constraints etc. Timlah’s code update resolves all of these issues and then some. It’s brilliant. Saying it is boring in comparison to the original code is fkn daft.

If you’re happy with the original code great, but don’t shit on someone who has placed an enormous amount of work into a project that so many here are so grateful for.

#9800 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Random Pinside Poster: "Here's a modification I'm providing as an option for others to utilize, with no obligation to do so whatsoever. I've done my best, but I still realize it won't be for everyone."
Response: "I don't like it, and because I don't like it that must mean it sucks. Because I think it sucks, I'm going to make sure everyone knows I think it sucks. Also, anyone else who doesn't think it sucks, well, they suck too!"

Fkn this!!!

#9871 3 years ago

So I’ve had a few stuck balls on JP, but this was a new one. A little hard to tell, but 3 stuck there.

4FA918C6-BE83-4DAC-A1CC-ECA3286299E9 (resized).jpeg4FA918C6-BE83-4DAC-A1CC-ECA3286299E9 (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#10269 3 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Now I’m depressed. I’ve had mine for over a year and I haven’t been to the VC yet. I need to play better! And avoid the T-Rex paddock.

Me too!! I’ve put about 3000 games on mine, yet to make Visitors Centre and yet to get to King of the Island. I’ve added an extra Replay which is getting me closer.

1 month later
#10737 2 years ago

My young son has taken a liking to "streaming" pinball and JP is up next. Aimed towards kids, but you may enjoy also

Still getting my head around the production, any feedback welcomed.

#10750 2 years ago
Quoted from mbwalker:

Well, your son knows seriously more about the rules than me. Very impressive!
A couple of minor suggestions:
1) Maybe a laser pointer or a dowel rod (painted for visibility) to help point to the area he's discussing?
2) Start a game, but don't shoot and turn down the volume. That will keep the lights from being in attract mode when he's pointing to the shots.
Still a great video!

Thanks MBW, appreciate the feedback. The next vid has been shot, but we'll implement your suggestions for the next vid. Thanks for taking the time to give it a look and reply

1 month later
#10974 2 years ago

Melbourne is back in lockdown due rising cases of COVID, so my son and I had a JP comp. Skills were a little off, but the competition was fierce

Please subscribe and make my sons day.

Flipper Kid Pinball
6th Episode
18th July 2021

Melbourne Lockdown 5.0 Competition
Jurassic Park LE

4 weeks later
#11313 2 years ago

Can anyone offer any suggestions?

My upper flipper is starting to intermittently fail? I've reflowed the coil connectors along with the switch. The lower flippers are perfect. It'll fire sometimes, half fire other times, but mostly not at all.

#11316 2 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

Check the switch gap on your right flipper button. Make sure it’s making a full connection to your upper flipper switch. If the gap is to big it could make your flipper intermittent.

Switch gap was double checked when I reflowed the lugs. There’s a good contact between them.

Node board!?? Crap, I hope not. Would that be intermittent though?

#11318 2 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Is there an EOS switch on Spike II games? I haven't really had the need to examine flipper parts yet *knockonwood*

There is yep

#11320 2 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

And that is making good contact as well? Checking with a DMM?

it does yep. I don’t think it’s the EOS switch (working or not) at play here. Sometimes the flipper works, sometimes it doesn’t, sometimes it half flips. Feels like it’s more a switch problem… which is fully operational.

Can anyone advise what a faulty node board would bring? Never had a problem with one.

#11325 2 years ago

I second the coil stop suggestion. They're known to be total junk on this game and other newer sterns. Cheap fix

I'll get out to my JP today and confirm the coil stop. Would a faulty coil stop stop it from flipping at all though?

#11329 2 years ago

Took off the coil stop, looks brand new. All switches appear good. I’m at a loss.

#11344 2 years ago
Quoted from Returner:

I've seen similar problems when there are metal shavings between the coilsleeve and the plunger.
Try to clean these and also check that the coilsleeve passes through the coil support bracket.

Metal shavings from where do you think?

#11382 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Did you get your flipper issue sorted?
I can already tell you that your issue is not metal shavings from a coil stop falling apart.

Nup... not sorted yet. I contacted Stern and they've asked me to look for "gold dust", from a failed coil stop I presume. The coil stop is perfect though :-/

#11384 2 years ago

Trace the coil wires for the flipper back to the node board and reseat that connection, make sure that it has not come loose and must make a good connection. Reseat the power connection to that node board as well.
Send your video of the flipper problem to your distro so he knows what you are talking about.
This issue happens to a lot of BWs. It is normally the power connectors not making a good contact or connection to the flipper board.

Thanks for taking the time to reply, I'll take another look at it this arvo. Was frustrating the hell out of me so threw the blanket on it and walked away haha.

#11386 2 years ago
Quoted from Returner:

The flipper is connected to Node 8 (left front under the playfield), connector CN7.

Thanks Returner!! You've saved me some page flipping and head scratching

#11436 2 years ago

Trace the coil wires for the flipper back to the node board and reseat that connection, make sure that it has not come loose and must make a good connection. Reseat the power connection to that node board as well.
Send your video of the flipper problem to your distro so he knows what you are talking about.
This issue happens to a lot of BWs. It is normally the power connectors not making a good contact or connection to the flipper board.

I can’t be 100%, but I think you were on the money PA. I gave everything a once over again… then traced the wires back to the front node board, reseated all cables and shazam the upper flipper works. Only gave it a short blast but it appears stable!! Appreciate the tips. Fingers crossed it’s done the job . Cheers.

2 weeks later
#11672 2 years ago

My JPLE has been mostly flawless since day one, however recently I've been having a few gremlins appear. The latest, the truck won't register left/right turns.

I opened her up, checked the onto was in place, re-connected the wiring, rebooted, performed a switch test and it seemed to work again. A few days later its happening again... Any thoughts?

#11674 2 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Is the ball attached to the truck shaft stopping prior to newton ball, such that it's not activated the opto? Often the shaft and thrust bearing need to be cleaned. Or does the truck move properly through it's full range and it seems solely an electrical issue - is the connector or header connectivity causing the issue?

Moves smoothly, definitely not a mechanical issue.

#11675 2 years ago

10th Episode
18th September 2021
Melbourne Lockdown 6.0 Competition
Stern's Jurassic Park

#11676 2 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Is the ball attached to the truck shaft stopping prior to newton ball, such that it's not activated the opto? Often the shaft and thrust bearing need to be cleaned. Or does the truck move properly through it's full range and it seems solely an electrical issue - is the connector or header connectivity causing the issue?

What was odd, was truck hits were being recognised for TREX multiballs, but change of states (left to right) weren't. The video above, around the hour mark I believe we make note of the issues.

#11678 2 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

I didn't watch that far through the first time - Marlo's got the skills mate!!
Has the set screw (on the collar under the PF that has the opto interrupter) come loose and/or is the the collar now in the wrong position (relative to the truck)?

Mate, he's gone passed me. 7 years old and he regularly smacks me haha, I'm certain I need my eyes checked . I'll open her up again, but the collar was firmly in place and I assume correctly positioned. When the truck is positioned far left or right, the opto is covered, uncovering as it rotates. The manual doesn't seem to show how it works in relation to the opto, but it seems correct.

Screen Shot 2021-09-18 at 10.24.16 pm (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-09-18 at 10.24.16 pm (resized).png
#11714 2 years ago
Quoted from tominator:

I am having the same issue!
I cleaned tthe mech as it was sticky, lubed it with a bit of silicone lube and now it doesn’t register...
Help?

I have no solution yet sorry T. Some days I turn JP on and everything registers fine, other days it doesn't. Everything appears to be solid, there must be an electrical/mechanical fault in there somewhere though.

#11715 2 years ago
Quoted from tominator:

I figured it out. Leaving the above pic on here for anyone else that Removes the truck...
The blade on the piece with the allen screw must be forward facing so that it passes in BETWEEN the black plastic opto thingy...DUH!
Lol... i am such a bonehead. A 10 minute job turned into an hour...Sigh

So which direction is the truck facing in the above pic? And further, when the truck is facing hard left or right, did you confirm the position of the metal "piece with the allen screw"? I can get any clarification on this.

1 year later
#17830 8 months ago

Do those having issues going back to movie code after updating to 1.10 have the more recent updated node boards or the original? Is this an issue for both older and newer JP's?

#17833 8 months ago
Quoted from Svenop:

I'm running 1.05 movie code. I updated to 1.10 and it went back to 1.05 successfully

How old is your JP?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Monument, CO
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Sherrill, NY
$ 35.00
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

6,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wellington, FL
$ 17.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flynnyfalcon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park?tu=flynnyfalcon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.