(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019 & 30th) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By CoolCatPinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21,708 posts
  • 1,424 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 42 minutes ago by BrokenChair
  • Topic is favorited by 776 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_8780 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5082 (resized).jpg
IMG_5081 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_8774 (resized).jpeg
ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_1629 (resized).png
IMG_9264 (resized).jpeg
mylar (resized).jpg
IMG_3655 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240623_221851981.jpg
PXL_20240623_233517341.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 21,708 posts in this topic. You are on page 412 of 435.
#20551 6 months ago
Quoted from GreenDevil:

Should have clarified... I have only played it about 50 times since it was unboxed. It was NIB when I got it a few days ago. I might call the distributer this week.

Call Tuesday or send them an email now I’d try and get a new Stern shaker.

#20552 6 months ago
Quoted from golfergordy:

scootss,
A few days ago I loosened all 5 of the screws (from inside the cabinet) that hold the manual shooter ass'y in place. I figured that any available adjustment of the shooter could be made at that time w/o fully removing any of the screws, and it seemed like it could only be realigned maybe 1/16" in any direction (maximum), but I was looking for 3/16". It seems like you are saying that more than 1/16" of shooter adjustment can be done, and to quote you - "it's not that hard". I can't imagine 3/16" of adjustment w/o re-drilling of the screw holes, and I wouldn't dare do that! I won't be able to look at this again for another week, but when I do, I'll completely remove the manual shooter ass'y to see if there's something that allows add'l adjustment which I missed previously.

I just recently did the shooter alignment. I did have to redrill the two red screw holes in the front wood panel, but it wasn’t that hard with a little patience. I wrote a note about it a week ago.

#20553 6 months ago
Quoted from golfergordy:

scootss,
A few days ago I loosened all 5 of the screws (from inside the cabinet) that hold the manual shooter ass'y in place. I figured that any available adjustment of the shooter could be made at that time w/o fully removing any of the screws, and it seemed like it could only be realigned maybe 1/16" in any direction (maximum), but I was looking for 3/16". It seems like you are saying that more than 1/16" of shooter adjustment can be done, and to quote you - "it's not that hard". I can't imagine 3/16" of adjustment w/o re-drilling of the screw holes, and I wouldn't dare do that! I won't be able to look at this again for another week, but when I do, I'll completely remove the manual shooter ass'y to see if there's something that allows add'l adjustment which I missed previously.

Sounds like you're doing all the right steps. I adjusted mine...but then again, it was only slightly off after adding both cabinet aligners. I didn't measure so I can't comment on how much I moved it. I didn't have to re-drill.

Quoted from Markharris2000:

I just recently did the shooter alignment. I did have to redrill the two red screw holes in the front wood panel, but it wasn’t that hard with a little patience. I wrote a note about it a week ago.

That said, everything I learned about shooter adjustment I learned from Markharris2000 when I installed the amber shooter rod, so I would trust him more than me

#20554 6 months ago
Quoted from GreenDevil:

Just picked up a NIB Jurassic Park a few days ago with a Stern shaker added. The shaker is a great addition to the table but I feel as though there are instances where the shaking is too intense (T Rex multi ball). I searched around topics on this in the past.
The motor was installed by the distributer at the time of delivery. The table has maybe 50 plays on it. I understand that the shaker adjustments in the service menus is to reduce the instances only, not the intensity. Removing the coinbox helped a bit but not entirely. Nothing else is really inside the cabinet. I did a manual inspection myself and came close to adjusting the weights to offset but did not since I don't think I have a torx bit that will even loosen the weight screws. That may be the nest step.
I've narrowed it down to where I'm 95% sure its coming from the motor itself. Not the back glass, not the PF glass, table is on carpet with plastic casters under the feet. Here's a video taken with my phone with the coin door open while testing the shaker coil. Does this sound normal?
https://photos.app.goo.gl/vLw5BW7p4n8ZqnYg9

I think I know that sound. There are two long bolts that hold the white plastic cover in place on top of the shaker. They come really close to the spinning weights on the spinner - sometimes TOO close and they hit. Back out those bolts a bit (1/4") and see if that fixes the problem.

#20555 6 months ago

The upper flipper shot that goes onto the wire and returns to the left flipper, what is that shot called? I need to make that shot easier or possibly adjust something on my game. It has troubling climbing onto the wire. Always rejects. I can search the forum if I knew that shots name or if anyone has any direction.

#20556 6 months ago
Quoted from WilhuffTarkin:

The upper flipper shot that goes onto the wire and returns to the left flipper, what is that shot called? I need to make that shot easier or possibly adjust something on my game. It has troubling climbing onto the wire. Always rejects. I can search the forum if I knew that shots name or if anyone has any direction.

Tower shot. First thing to check is if the ball is making contact with a screw as it follows the ball guide to go up the ramp. Using your hand roll the ball along the guide and see if you feel it contact the screw.

If it doesn’t touch the screw, then check that there’s no ball hop. The ball should transition smoothly from the ball guide to the upper flipper. If the ball hits the upper part of the flipper and hops away from the face of the flipper it can throw shots off. If there’s hop then adjust the end of the ball guide out by loosening it, nudging it out, and retightening.

If there’s no contact with the screw and no ball hop, then try different combinations of flipper power and pitch to dial the shot in.

#20557 6 months ago
Quoted from Markharris2000:

If you lift the playfield on any recent Stern machine, you will see two pre-drilled holes very close together on each side of the cabinet. If you are lucky, there will be a tiny “L” shaped bracket screwed into each side. Those brackets keep the playfield in the same horizontal position each time you lower it after servicing the machine.

Guess for once I am lucky.... just checked my May 21 build JP Prem... both brackets there. Also checked my Munsters LE and Batman 66 Catwoman edition... all there...

#20558 6 months ago

With all the Stern Jaws hype, don’t forget what happens to “Jaws” in Jurassic World (I know, wrong movie, but close…)

Rawr!Rawr!

#20559 6 months ago
Quoted from arcyallen:

I think I know that sound. There are two long bolts that hold the white plastic cover in place on top of the shaker. They come really close to the spinning weights on the spinner - sometimes TOO close and they hit. Back out those bolts a bit (1/4") and see if that fixes the problem.

I loosened the bolts and it didn't seem to make a difference. I the tested with the cover removed and I still think there's a bit of rattling but it's not as bad. maybe I'm just a new owner into the hobby being overly sensitive.

Here's an updated video - https://photos.app.goo.gl/1Rhk6Rzpg7vAvpbm9

#20560 6 months ago

Am I the only one that thinks it’s super difficult to get to museum mayhem? I literally played a bunch of games with getting to MM as my primary objective and failed. Is it me? Do I suck that much?

#20561 6 months ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

Am I the only one that thinks it’s super difficult to get to museum mayhem? I literally played a bunch of games with getting to MM as my primary objective and failed. Is it me? Do I suck that much?

I dunno, I've had JP since late 2020, high score is 900mil, never gotten museum, never gotten escape naturally, I've come so dang close but I just find the game takes so much focus to keep the ball alive, make saves, hit shots, there aren't many standups or other rewards when you miss a shot, it's just so hard to me.

On the flip side,
I had Tron for a year ish and made it to final modes after a few months.
I've had godzilla sitting next to it since early 2023 and every other game hit a bil, played every mode, etc.
Same with Bond, a friend has it so I play it a ton and on newer code I get way way further than I do with JP.

I love JP, it's made me better at pinball overall but I find it extremely challenging and maybe that's why I still have it. Don't think it's just you.

#20562 6 months ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

I've made Escape Nublar a dozen times or so, and yeah Museum Mayhem is always the longest piece of it. It takes a lot of truck hits and that's always an unsafe shot. Best advice I could give is to pay attention when you get the last letter and hit the left ramp right away to start the t-rex mode instead of potentially wasting more truck hits. (Also make sure your truck is working well and will always do a full turn on a decent hit.)

#20563 6 months ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

Takes a lot of hits to the truck to start the T-Rex modes and qualify Museum Mayhem. And truck hits can lead to a lot of drains.

#20564 6 months ago
Quoted from Killermarmot:

I love JP, it's made me better at pinball overall but I find it extremely challenging and maybe that's why I still have it. Don't think it's just you.

This !!

Elwin’s best imho

#20565 6 months ago

Wasnt looking for one but stumbled over 1 when visiting a friendly pinballshop yesterday and they made me an offer I couldnt refuse. Have played it befor and found it can be quite frustrating, lets see if it clicks with me when in a home enviroment. Had an open shot on my home offiuce and what is a DP support desk without a pinball ?

Have dailed it in on 1 issue sofar, that is when the ball is launched fro the auto-launcher in like 50% of the cases it will rattle at the end on not make the 180 U-turn. Manual plunge works 100% fine. Ball and launhcer appears to be in the middle of the shooterlane, any tips?

20240103_151224572_iOS (resized).jpg20240103_151224572_iOS (resized).jpg20240103_182534198_iOS (resized).jpg20240103_182534198_iOS (resized).jpg20240103_195359898_iOS (resized).jpg20240103_195359898_iOS (resized).jpg
#20566 5 months ago

This should help you.

#20567 5 months ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Wasnt looking for one but stumbled over 1 when visiting a friendly pinballshop yesterday and they made me an offer I couldnt refuse. Have played it befor and found it can be quite frustrating, lets see if it clicks with me when in a home enviroment. Had an open shot on my home offiuce and what is a DP support desk without a pinball ?
Have dailed it in on 1 issue sofar, that is when the ball is launched fro the auto-launcher in like 50% of the cases it will rattle at the end on not make the 180 U-turn. Manual plunge works 100% fine. Ball and launhcer appears to be in the middle of the shooterlane, any tips?
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

When your ball is in the shooter lane how is it resting against the auto launch forks. They bay need to be opened or closed a bit to make sure both sides of the forks contact the ball evenly.

#20568 5 months ago
Quoted from Killermarmot:

I dunno, I've had JP since late 2020, high score is 900mil, never gotten museum, never gotten escape naturally, I've come so dang close but I just find the game takes so much focus to keep the ball alive, make saves, hit shots, there aren't many standups or other rewards when you miss a shot, it's just so hard to me.
On the flip side,
I had Tron for a year ish and made it to final modes after a few months.
I've had godzilla sitting next to it since early 2023 and every other game hit a bil, played every mode, etc.
Same with Bond, a friend has it so I play it a ton and on newer code I get way way further than I do with JP.

This is exactly why it’s my favorite .

#20569 5 months ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

This is exactly why it’s my favorite .

Same here. Tough game, but fair. I play with the outlanes as tight as possible and it still eats plenty of balls

#20570 5 months ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Wasnt looking for one but stumbled over 1 when visiting a friendly pinballshop yesterday and they made me an offer I couldnt refuse. ...

hi Rens, nice catch than
goei dag

#20571 5 months ago

Hi there! Finally my 30th « fully » modded !
IMG_3400 (resized).jpegIMG_3400 (resized).jpegIMG_3402 (resized).jpegIMG_3402 (resized).jpegIMG_3406 (resized).jpegIMG_3406 (resized).jpegIMG_3405 (resized).jpegIMG_3405 (resized).jpegIMG_3403 (resized).jpegIMG_3403 (resized).jpegIMG_3399 (resized).jpegIMG_3399 (resized).jpegIMG_3407 (resized).jpegIMG_3407 (resized).jpeg
A couple years earlier and I would get that « Art of Pinball » T-Rex mold I’d love so much

#20572 5 months ago
Quoted from Fac94:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
A couple years earlier and I would get that « Art of Pinball » T-Rex mold I’d love so much

Sweet !!!

#20573 5 months ago
Quoted from Fac94:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That game is loaded! Well done!!

#20574 5 months ago
Quoted from ralphs007:

This should help you.

Thanks. This in combo with reducing the power appears to have fixed it. At least 25 tries in a row now 100% OK

Thanks again.

#20575 5 months ago

Finally received my Black Friday Pingraffix Powerbladez. (Really cool lighting effect). However, when installing, I found the blades too long. I had to loosen the black “filler” brackets on the long side of the blades. This allowed me to slide the back end of the blade under the bracket. But on the flipper button side, I had to remove the wood screw/washer that slightly overlaps the flipper nut.

My main question is what is the purpose of that screw/washer? Does it perform a function related to flipper button? There are warnings about trimming or puncturing the Powerbladez, so I’m hesitant to modify them. Anyone else have this specific problem?

#20576 5 months ago

Have a few of the behind the raptor plastics in stock in our store if anyone needs them. Seems like demand has waned which is funny considering every pre and le really could use them and there are many thousands of those games out there lol.

#20577 5 months ago

This is giving me flashbacks (from 4 years ago)... Figured I'd share my saga (short novel incoming... ). Back then I posted a lot about it, troubleshooting steps, what helped, what didn't etc. in this other forum topic if you want to look them up.

Quoted from Rensh:

Thanks. This in combo with reducing the power appears to have fixed it. At least 25 tries in a row now 100% OK
Thanks again.

Yup that's a great way to fix the issue and those changes alone seems to work best for most. I was very skeptical about this change back when I was having so many rejects but in the end that, in tandem with some other adjustments worked out.
In regards to adjusting the #256 AUTO-PLUNGER POWER setting. For me the magic number ended up being 182 (190 is the default), here's my post where I was testing multiple power levels.

Quoted from Wildbill327:

When your ball is in the shooter lane how is it resting against the auto launch forks. They may need to be opened or closed a bit to make sure both sides of the forks contact the ball evenly.

I had to touch this area as well. During my LE troubleshooting, it did appear that the ball wasn't resting evenly in said launch fork. I did end up "opening" mine a bit. Then IIRC I also made some other alignment adjustments in that part of the mechanism to ensure the ball started on a straight path to begin with. However, after much frustration bending this way and that, I think I ended up making matters worse. At the time, my LE was still under warranty so Stern kindly ended up sending me an entire new shooter assembly.

Other factors and things that helped me overcome the issue:

• Divot in the shooter lane wood: Over less than a year of owning my LE, a divot began to form in the wood -- Created over time as the ball pops out of the trough. I believe this wear happened so quickly b/c my LE's wood wasn't well coated (PHOTO). I also believe it was contributing to the issue of the ball not being sent on a straight path out the gate. So I at first bought one of those plastic lane protectors. But I felt that wasn't helping, possibly making matters worse. So in the end I installed Cliffy's metal lane protector (photo HERE by another pinsider). I highly recommend this as for me, it's keeping that divot from growing and also helping to align the direction of the ball out the gate.
  • Half-pipe PF screws: In addition to plunging rejects, I also had a lot when shooting the ball from the left flipper to the halfpipe. So in addition, I replaced the two more rounded-top, stock screws where the half-pipe connects to the PF, with flatter-top screws (similar to the stock screws at the end of the metal lane fork).
  • Cliffy's carbon fiber ramp entrance protectors: Unsure if the half-pipe one has made a difference as far as rejects but I recommend getting the whole kit anyway as pictured HERE on his website.
  • Magnetized / not well-formed Balls: Others might think I'm crazy to say this... but after more meticulous testing I narrowed remaining issues down to the balls themselves. During more shooter testing I started keeping track of / noting which of the 6 balls rejected most often. I found that 2 of the balls would reject like 80% of the time, whereas the other 4 would almost never reject. My tech at the time (who was just as baffled as me throughout all the fix attempts) determined that it must be a magnetizing issue with those 2 balls in particular. In other words, the magnetic buildup on those balls was enough to pull them just enough off of their direct path up the metal lane and into the halfpipe. I suppose it was either that or maybe those 2 balls were not as "well-formed" as the others, difficult to know for sure. In any case, I replaced those 2 balls with new ones and BAM! rejects cut down immensely.

Nowadays with all those changes, both shots to the half-pipe and launches are far more consistent for me. Sometimes 1 reject for every 25 shots, other times no rejects up to 50. Hope this helps, thanks for reading!

#20578 5 months ago
Quoted from jrcmlc:

Have a few of the behind the raptor plastics in stock in our store if anyone needs them. Seems like demand has waned which is funny considering every pre and le really could use them and there are many thousands of those games out there lol.

To be honest, I have it on my list. But 100's of plays later, not 1 ball has been stuck there. I think some of the JP's have that problem but not all. Ut oh...hear that? That's karma calling, I'm not going to answer.

#20579 5 months ago

LOL. You are probably right, there must be some variation that causes some people to never have that issue, but I've looked at a dozen JP's and they all seem to have room where it could happen easy. Shrug.

Quoted from Oneironaut:To be honest, I have it on my list. But 100's of plays later, not 1 ball has been stuck there. I think some of the JP's have that problem but not all. Ut oh...hear that? That's karma calling, I'm not going to answer.

#20580 5 months ago
Quoted from Oneironaut:

To be honest, I have it on my list. But 100's of plays later, not 1 ball has been stuck there. I think some of the JP's have that problem but not all. Ut oh...hear that? That's karma calling, I'm not going to answer.

I was like you. “That’s never happened to me!”…

….until it finally did, twice in a day. Bought the piece online that same night.

#20581 5 months ago
Quoted from bwalter:

I was like you. “That’s never happened to me!”…
….until it finally did, twice in a day. Bought the piece online that same night.

I too have never had the issue.... but think I will buy.....so I dont...

#20582 5 months ago
Quoted from jrcmlc:

Can you please send a pic of the plastics you mentioned?

#20583 5 months ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1521-no-gouge-pinball/09317-behind-the-raptor-ball-blocking-plastic-free-shipping

I can ship to EU and wherever as well just have to do the transaction differently. Pm me if you want one.... Or ideally if you and all your friends want one, save some shipping.

Quoted from Fac94:

Can you please send a pic of the plastics you mentioned?

#20584 5 months ago
Quoted from jrcmlc:

LOL. You are probably right, there must be some variation that causes some people to never have that issue, but I've looked at a dozen JP's and they all seem to have room where it could happen easy. Shrug.

ordered

#20585 5 months ago

Tracking info sent. Ships Monday.

#20587 5 months ago
Quoted from jrcmlc:

Hi! Any chance you ship it to France?

#20588 5 months ago

Yep. Just pm me your address and how many you want and I'll get you a price. Globalpost ftw

Quoted from Fac94:

Hi! Any chance you ship it to France?

#20589 5 months ago
Quoted from jrcmlc:

Yep. Just pm me your address and how many you want and I'll get you a price. Globalpost ftw

Thank you! Pm sent

#20590 5 months ago
Quoted from jrcmlc:

Ordered! I have an older plastic from I think mezel mods but the cutouts for both the screws and the hole that surrounds the raptor's rear up/down motion are inaccurate at best. So my raptor still gets stuck in the down position / gets caught on the plastic. I assume yours is cut more accurately?

#20591 5 months ago

I certainly hope so. Lol

We have that area behind her tail opened up more beyond stock to avoid interference.

Quoted from timlah79:Ordered! I have an older plastic from I think mezel mods but the cutouts for both the screws and the hole that surrounds the raptor's rear up/down motion are inaccurate at best. So my raptor still gets stuck in the down position / gets caught on the plastic. I assume yours is cut more accurately?

#20592 5 months ago

I got 5 orders for these in the last 9 minutes lol.

Everyone should have their tracking info and these will all ship Monday. Thanks!

#20593 5 months ago

Hi everyone, hoping for a bit of guidance on an issue I just discovered in my JP Pro. It’s my first pin and I’ve had it since July and have been playing the hell out of it since I got it.

Haven’t had to do much more than tighten a few things up and give it a cleaning or two but today when I opened it up to adjust the raptor post height, I discovered some black plastic dust in the bottom of the cabinet and a broken piece that I’ve yet to identify.

I’ll dig into the manual later on but figured I’d post a couple pics here as well in case it’s an easily identifiable issue for more experienced pinball owners.

TIA for any help!

25786D0A-3418-4066-AFB8-2B18D505E5B2 (resized).jpeg25786D0A-3418-4066-AFB8-2B18D505E5B2 (resized).jpegC4A1DBE0-20BE-400B-BECC-7C811FCCFD54 (resized).jpegC4A1DBE0-20BE-400B-BECC-7C811FCCFD54 (resized).jpegC57172AA-FD4B-4FCC-9F35-3749976B78FC (resized).jpegC57172AA-FD4B-4FCC-9F35-3749976B78FC (resized).jpegD0EAC4C0-D147-49B7-B68E-4982697EA3B2 (resized).jpegD0EAC4C0-D147-49B7-B68E-4982697EA3B2 (resized).jpeg
#20594 5 months ago
Quoted from sherpahigh:

Hi everyone, hoping for a bit of guidance on an issue I just discovered in my JP Pro. It’s my first pin and I’ve had it since July and have been playing the hell out of it since I got it.
Haven’t had to do much more than tighten a few things up and give it a cleaning or two but today when I opened it up to adjust the raptor post height, I discovered some black plastic dust in the bottom of the cabinet and a broken piece that I’ve yet to identify.

This is an end of stroke switch actuator and will need to be replaced. Take a look at your flipper assemblies and you'll see it missing from one of them. https://www.pinballlife.com/stern-right-flipper-pawl-eos-switch-actuator.html

#20595 5 months ago

And the dust is coil stops that are shot.

#20596 5 months ago

Thanks so much for the quick replies! Looking into the parts order now.

#20597 5 months ago
Quoted from sherpahigh:

Thanks so much for the quick replies! Looking into the parts order now.

https://www.pinballlife.com/flipper-coil-stop-for-sternsega.html
I'd put in new sleeves too

#20598 5 months ago
Quoted from sherpahigh:

I’ll dig into the manual later on but figured I’d post a couple pics here as well in case it’s an easily identifiable issue for more experienced pinball owners.
TIA for any help! [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Quoted from JJJJJS:

This is an end of stroke switch actuator and will need to be replaced. Take a look at your flipper assemblies and you'll see it missing from one of them. https://www.pinballlife.com/stern-right-flipper-pawl-eos-switch-actuator.html

It comes in left hand and right hand versions. So make sure you order the correct side.

#20599 5 months ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

It comes in left hand and right hand versions. So make sure you order the correct side.

Thanks! I found it on the right flipper assembly and noticed that the plastic piece has a lot of black build up on it. Is that normal or a sign of more problems to come?

The left flipper assembly has some black colouring as well but not as much.

B772A5A3-6AEA-4873-9A30-197855C283EE (resized).jpegB772A5A3-6AEA-4873-9A30-197855C283EE (resized).jpeg
#20600 5 months ago
Quoted from sherpahigh:

Thanks! I found it on the right flipper assembly and noticed that the plastic piece has a lot of black build up on it. Is that normal or a sign of more problems to come?
The left flipper assembly has some black colouring as well but not as much.
[quoted image]

Totally normal…especially if you play it a ton… and considering the junk stops Stern uses.

As stated above. Change the coil stops, sleeves and the EOS switch. I would just go ahead and order for both sides (at least the coil stop and sleeve ) if you are ordering parts.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Billerica, MA
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Dr Pinball

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Mequon, WI
13,200 (OBO)
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 21,708 posts in this topic. You are on page 412 of 435.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.