(Topic ID: 248582)

Jurassic Park (Stern 2019 & 30th) Owners Club. Welcome! To Jurassic park.....

By CoolCatPinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1464 (resized).JPG
IMG_7368-ezgif.com-optimize.gif
IMG_7373 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7372 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7369 (resized).jpeg
pinside.a4cba3d6f022409119bc55bb9a4f9ec272c3d66d (resized).jpg
PXL_20240419_132957235.jpg
PXL_20240419_220243332.jpg
PXL_20240419_132948477.jpg
PXL_20240419_132932956.jpg
IMG_4992 (resized).jpeg
thumbnail_image5 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image0 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_image1 (resized).jpg
20240416_213856 (resized).jpg
IMG_6976 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 21,315 posts in this topic. You are on page 215 of 427.
#10701 2 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Anyone have some suggestions on flipper rubber and mods for JP Premium?
LOTS of posts here. Just picked up a NIB.

My favorites: The Amber lighted shooter rod from Stern. the ChrisZ shooter rod plate 3D print, The WizardMod Wizblades, the PBL 4-piece translucent green plastic protectors for lower playfield, the ULEK Control Room plastic and a yellow half-dome undernneath it, the OEM Shaker motor, the PBL external volume control (mounted where tourney button filler blank is), MEZELs Raptor pit fence, replacement cabinet SPKR with CXX8, and replacement backbox spkr with Kicker DSC040s. SpeakerLEDlights green LED kit, and lastly, Tim's 40TS firmware update.

#10702 2 years ago
Quoted from ramegoom:

If you can get solder to stick to a stainless steel hose clamp, you'll be the first ever.

My comment was really just supposed to be a light-hearted joke because the guy who posted it was suggesting it/joking as a very hacky way to avoid soldering.

#10703 2 years ago

I'm about to order a JP (premium).

Just curious if these newer builds are the T-Rex working any better than early runs?

If money is no object would you say the premium over the pro?

I have not played a lot, but reading a lot of reviews the only concern for me was someone said the paddock missions are kind of repetitive. I understand the main body of the game is the map-paddock missions so is there enough filler/side missions to make up for anything that might make this game feel like wash rinse repeat?

Thanks

#10704 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Just curious if these newer builds are the T-Rex working any better than early runs?
I have not played a lot, but reading a lot of reviews the only concern for me was someone said the paddock missions are kind of repetitive. I understand the main body of the game is the map-paddock missions so is there enough filler/side missions to make up for anything that might make this game feel like wash rinse repeat?
Thanks

Premium would be my vote. Not everyone has had problems, most likely very few. Nobody goes on here to say mine works great, they post when they have a problem so they can get advise on how to fix. Myself no issues had mine since November last year, and there is one in route around the corner from me which takes a huge beating compared to mine and they have had no problems with theirs. Don't let a few issue derail you from ordering one with this cool option.

#10705 2 years ago
Quoted from 2manyhobbies:

Premium would be my vote. Not everyone has had problems, most likely very few. Nobody goes on here to say mine works great, they post when they have a problem so they can get advise on how to fix. Myself no issues had mine since November last year, and there is one in route around the corner from me which takes a huge beating compared to mine and they have had no problems with theirs. Don't let a few issue derail you from ordering one with this cool option.

Same here. Owned mine since Aug 2019 no issues. About 2000 plays

#10706 2 years ago

of course it would be pity to have to desactivate the t-rex in case of prob, but i still think that the main point (for the gameplay) of PREM/LE over the PRO is the gate at the raptor cage...

#10707 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Thanks

Had my Prem 2 weeks... maybe 50 or so games..been ading Cliffys and mods.. No issues. T Rex is insane...

#10708 2 years ago

No issues with mine, 2 months in.

#10709 2 years ago

A year and a half…. No issues

#10710 2 years ago

My Trex has been pretty reliable so far. I'll give them credit for that.

#10711 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Thanks

1. Like others have said, lots of people (myself included) haven't had T-Rex issues
2. Pro is great but Prem/LE is awesome! Love the raptor gate/captive ball and the T-Rex is just so cool.
3. There are 3 main missions that can be played in parallel plus 2 independent multiballs - Paddocks (4-7 paddocks depending upon path you take plus Visitor's Center mini-wizard), Control Room (3 modes plus Secure Control Room mini-wizard) and T-Rex Events (3 modes plus Museum Mayhem mini-wizard); as well as Raptor and Chaos multiballs. You need to play all 3 mini-wizard modes to get to Escape Nublar wizard mode. There are 2 other wizard modes - King of the Island (if you capture Spinosaurus in her paddock) and When Dinosaurs Ruled The Earth (if you actually completed the 3 mini-wizard plus Escape Nublar wizard). So there is plenty to target not just working through the paddocks, however if you are a very good player and can regularly get through to Escape Nublar (which is not me) then I guess that the paddocks could be considered repetitive. That said the dinos and people to be rescued in the paddocks are randomised and have increasing difficulty as you work through the paddocks, also you can pick a different path through the paddocks to be awarded different perks, so there is a lot of variation from game to game.

Hope this helps - now go order that Prem

#10712 2 years ago

Finally made it to visitor center after working towards it for the last month and the light show leading into it was amazing! My first pin and I have to say, learning "pinball" has been the most fun, challenging, and interesting thing I've done in the last two decades, and I'm still terrible and loving it. Wouldn't have gotten so interested in the hobby if it wasn't for all the wonderful pinsiders. Thanks all, especially those of you that go out of your way to help people with their machines.

#10713 2 years ago
Quoted from Oleboy:

Finally made it to visitor center after working towards it for the last month and the light show leading into it was amazing! My first pin and I have to say, learning "pinball" has been the most fun, challenging, and interesting thing I've done in the last two decades, and I'm still terrible and loving it. Wouldn't have gotten so interested in the hobby if it wasn't for all the wonderful pinsiders. Thanks all, especially those of you that go out of your way to help people with their machines.

Congrats! That’s such a cool moment in this game and really feels great getting there.

#10714 2 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

1. Like others have said, lots of people (myself included) haven't had T-Rex issues
2. Pro is great but Prem/LE is awesome! Love the raptor gate/captive ball and the T-Rex is just so cool.
3. There are 3 main missions that can be played in parallel plus 2 independent multiballs - Paddocks (4-7 paddocks depending upon path you take plus Visitor's Center mini-wizard), Control Room (3 modes plus Secure Control Room mini-wizard) and T-Rex Events (3 modes plus Museum Mayhem mini-wizard); as well as Raptor and Chaos multiballs. You need to play all 3 mini-wizard modes to get to Escape Nublar wizard mode. There are 2 other wizard modes - King of the Island (if you capture Spinosaurus in her paddock) and When Dinosaurs Ruled The Earth (if you actually completed the 3 mini-wizard plus Escape Nublar wizard). So there is plenty to target not just working through the paddocks, however if you are a very good player and can regularly get through to Escape Nublar (which is not me) then I guess that the paddocks could be considered repetitive. That said the dinos and people to be rescued in the paddocks are randomised and have increasing difficulty as you work through the paddocks, also you can pick a different path through the paddocks to be awarded different perks, so there is a lot of variation from game to game.

is that all to it? I think I'll change my order and buy a munsters lol.

#10715 2 years ago

Pro model with the moving T-Rex mod is fantastic. I don’t care who buys what model, makes no difference to me. But my experience the pro is incredibly fun without a dinosaur eating the ball. That said, adding the mod to have the T-Rex move is cool and easy to add later if you wanted.

#10717 2 years ago

Ok question for you guys when shooting the right ramp and upon the ball's exit from the helix, it 50% of the times (and I'm guessing here) hit's off the right orbit ball guide and tosses the ball off it's path of returning to the flipper. Yet the guide looks to be in it's correct setting. Has anyone encountered this and was there a remedy?

#10718 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Thanks

All pinball is repetitive to some degree. Pretty much everything is shoot lit shots when you get down to it. Paddock modes are basically always running in the background as you play other modes/multiballs. You can ignore them or finish them for perks. They are kind of all the same but different levels of difficulty. The harder ones require you to hit both trap targets in certain order after a bunch of rescues and then the helicopter shot which is not easy. Then you have to hit a roving yellow shot to catch the dinosaur. Feels good to complete those. You can automatically complete a paddock mode with the smart missile which is extremely satisfying. JP is one of those games where there is always multiple things to shoot for and modes running. The biggest problem I have is the level of difficulty. It's a really tough game even for a decent player.

#10719 2 years ago

Just joined the club last sat with a premium. My 4th pin. Played both on location..premium all day for this one. So far no issues with any part of the game. PF looks decent, no TRex or raptor problems. Love playing it.

#10720 2 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

Ok question for you guys when shooting the right ramp and upon the ball's exit from the helix, it 50% of the times (and I'm guessing here) hit's off the right orbit ball guide and tosses the ball off it's path of returning to the flipper. Yet the guide looks to be in it's correct setting. Has anyone encountered this and was there a remedy?

Yep people have posted with that issue in the past. Remedy I think has been to loosen the wire form and adjust it's positioning a bit so it transitions smoothly to the orbit ball guide.

#10721 2 years ago

Sometimes I've had an issue where when I shoot the right loop it doesn't register. It still gives me the loop bonus but not the rescue or whatever else is lit. It seems to happen more when the ball is traveling really fast. Both the opto and rollover switches test fine. Anyone have an idea how to fix this?

#10722 2 years ago
Quoted from Ezzelin:

Sometimes I've had an issue where when I shoot the right loop it doesn't register. It still gives me the loop bonus but not the rescue or whatever else is lit. It seems to happen more when the ball is traveling really fast. Both the opto and rollover switches test fine. Anyone have an idea how to fix this?

Quoted from EaglePin:

If you've first tested the optos in switch test mode while using your hand to trigger them to make sure they're working and they seem to be working, then it's probably worth trying the tape fix. Here's a post with a picture of what I did on my left orbit.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/65#post-5328626

#10723 2 years ago

Amazing news!

I buyed a Jada jurassic Park car number 18 and try it with my Adapter.
My adapter also fits on the 1/32 Model car.
The car its a little bigger so I was not sure if it will move as the smaller car. So I have tested it and I'm very happy with the result.
These car has a car number on the front and back. I love it and I will not go back.
I have 10 cars. One will cost 55 us Dollar(car with adapter) and 20 us dollar for shipping to US.
If there is only interest in the adapter I think I will open a shop here and sell these over there.

Videos in this link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ul9oh7nsjctky4r/AAAKDhJSd2gt_o_LIgdeZYyna?dl=0

First come first serve.

IMG_20210611_173248_edit_211971270043694.jpgIMG_20210611_173248_edit_211971270043694.jpgIMG_20210611_173808.jpgIMG_20210611_173808.jpg
#10724 2 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

As EaglePin mentioned try adjusting the spiral wireform. I recall around the time the LE & Prem were released, that some owners also had to adjust the orbit ball guide that comes down to the upper flipper to help the flow and also avoid ball hop at the flipper. In the recent Prem pins, there's a post by a new owner who has had to bend the end of the spiral wireform to get the ball from bouncing off the orbit ball guide but I've not seen reports of anyone else needing to do this.

#10725 2 years ago

Hey! I know it's a long shot but figured I would throw it out there... does anyone have an Official Stern Amber Shooter Rod they would like to sell for $200? If so please PM me. Thanks!

#10726 2 years ago

I posted this not long ago, but made some tweaks (also posted in the 3D printing thread). Slips over the original raptor plastic. If anyone wants the 3D printed part file, just PM me:

I shared a first pass version in an earlier post. I think I'm done. A little 3D printed, a little bit from Walmart (plants, fence wire), and a little bit from Michaels (Raptor).

For a Stern JP Pro:
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#10727 2 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park/page/214#post-6326350

Based upon this idea, I purchased some figures I thought would serve best for converting into Nedry in a raincoat. I received the figures today, got the paint out, and here is how it turned out.

If you would like to make your own, here is the set: ebay.com link: itm
Use the old woman in the blue coat/hood, trim off hanging legs to fit in Jeep, paint, put mounting tape on the bottom, and stick it to the driver's seat.

IMG_6118 (resized).JPGIMG_6118 (resized).JPGIMG_6119 (resized).JPGIMG_6119 (resized).JPGIMG_6120 (resized).JPGIMG_6120 (resized).JPGIMG_6121 (resized).JPGIMG_6121 (resized).JPG

#10728 2 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Thanks, just ordered from JJ.

I have been kicking this around for a while, I wanted to buy (1) of

Stranger Things premium (projector is great)
DP love this shots/layout and humor
Elvira love the game
JP premium
BM66

I got to play them all on location and couldn't really decide except that all them were out of stock, on back order or or out of production. I found a JP premium and ran with it, was also a DP premium but distributor adding $350 shipping so that sealed the deal for JP. I do think that JP is the type of pin that I will warm up to more in a home setting when I can get the shots down and better grasp the rules.

#10729 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I do think that JP is the type of pin that I will warm up to more in a home setting when I can get the shots down and better grasp the rules.

The shots on JP are insanely tight. It kicks my ass regularly. Hope you don't mind bricking shots a lot. lol.

I like that SW has standup targets at all the posts. At least when you brick you still get something.

#10730 2 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

The shots on JP are insanely tight. It kicks my ass regularly. Hope you don't mind bricking shots a lot. lol.

I don't mind bricking shots, I have R&M which has super tight shots as well.

#10731 2 years ago

Hey everyone. I just joined the club! Have a question for you guys. My game was manufactured in May of 2021 and the shooter lane looks like attached. I reached out to Stern and it looks like this is the new normal. Saw a picture of AIQ with same setup. Wondering if anyone else has same on their games? Thanks.

PXL_20210611_220442646~2.jpgPXL_20210611_220442646~2.jpg
#10732 2 years ago

Same on mine...

Lane (resized).jpgLane (resized).jpg
#10733 2 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Same on mine...
[quoted image]

Thanks for this. I appreciate it.

#10734 2 years ago
Quoted from king_pin:

Thanks for this. I appreciate it.

Same on mine as well

#10735 2 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Same on mine...
[quoted image]

Ditto, Premium.

#10736 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I have been kicking this around for a while, I wanted to buy (1) of
Stranger Things premium (projector is great)
DP love this shots/layout and humor
Elvira love the game
JP premium
BM66
I got to play them all on location and couldn't really decide except that all them were out of stock, on back order or or out of production. I found a JP premium and ran with it, was also a DP premium but distributor adding $350 shipping so that sealed the deal for JP. I do think that JP is the type of pin that I will warm up to more in a home setting when I can get the shots down and better grasp the rules.

Good to see you've joined Team JP - welcome to the club!

Yes the shots are tight but when you are on song it makes for a cracker of a game and is immensely satisfying ... if only I could play like that more often lol

#10737 2 years ago

My young son has taken a liking to "streaming" pinball and JP is up next. Aimed towards kids, but you may enjoy also

Still getting my head around the production, any feedback welcomed.

#10738 2 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

I like that SW has standup targets at all the posts. At least when you brick you still get something.

Yeah...but those standup targets are exactly the thing that'll send your ball STDM. Same thing on Stern's POTC and GOT. I'd much rather have a ball doink off a post than a ball that flies past your flippers so fast you couldn't even react.

#10739 2 years ago

I just ordered a Pro. I'd even call it a spur of the moment decision.

I was deciding between:
- Deadpool Premium
- Avengers IQ Premium
- Led Zeppelin Premium
- JP Pro

I haven't been able to get into JP Pro. I had eliminated it early.
I eliminated Avengers because, IMO, rules were too complicated.
I eliminated Deadpool Premium because I have not been able to see it in person. Pro was out because I don't like left orbits that feed pop bumpers.
I was ready to order an LZ Prem. (Can't stand that the Pro doesn't have anything going on with the upper flipper shot).

I then went to an arcade that I had visited numerous times and put up 2 great games on their JP Pro. I hadn't been able to get into JP Pro before then. So I ordered when I got home. Hoping to see it next week. Also, I can't get over dropping just under $8K for an LZ Prem whose cabinet I consider the ugliest Spike cabinet.

I've already dropped off my parts (I have a spare set for this reason) to the powdercoater. I am going way out there on powdercoating (wanted something different). Buttercup yellow. I am considering taping them off and painting black diagonal lines on the siderails and lockdown bar, but we'll see if I get up the nerve to do this on my freshly powdercoated parts.

I've ordered a boatload of mods (as well as the RetroRefurbs Daytime Translite)

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#10740 2 years ago
Quoted from dinot:

I just ordered a Pro. I'd even call it a spur of the moment decision.
I was deciding between:
- Deadpool Premium
- Avengers IQ Premium
- Led Zeppelin Premium
- JP Pro
I haven't been able to get into JP Pro. I had eliminated it early.
I eliminated Avengers because, IMO, rules were too complicated.
I eliminated Deadpool Premium because I have not been able to see it in person. Pro was out because I don't like left orbits that feed pop bumpers.
I was ready to order an LZ Prem. (Can't stand that the Pro doesn't have anything going on with the upper flipper shot).
I then went to an arcade that I had visited numerous times and put up 2 great games on their JP Pro. I hadn't been able to get into JP Pro before then. So I ordered when I got home. Hoping to see it next week. Also, I can't get over dropping just under $8K for an LZ Prem whose cabinet I consider the ugliest Spike cabinet.
I've already dropped off my parts (I have a spare set for this reason) to the powdercoater. I am going way out there on powdercoating (wanted something different). Buttercup yellow. I am considering taping them off and painting black diagonal lines on the siderails and lockdown bar, but we'll see if I get up the nerve to do this on my freshly powdercoated parts.
I've ordered a boatload of mods (as well as the RetroRefurbs Daytime Translite)
[quoted image]

If not too late tell your powder coater do them an amber candy! You can thank me later

#10741 2 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

If not too late tell your powder coater do them an amber candy! You can thank me later

I am committed now. I don't like having 2 pins with colors in the same family. I already have a pin in the "orange" family. Mandalorian Premium...ok, I don't have it yet...but I have the powder picked out (Illusion Tangerine Twist) and Mando parts go to powdercoater next week (after I get my JP parts back).

I have an Iron Man which is Candy Red, so red was out and I already have green on my TMNT.

My powdercoater is cheap enough that if I hate it, I am only out $200 and I will re-do it.

Going with Buttercup Yellow
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#10742 2 years ago
Quoted from dinot:

I am committed now. I don't like having 2 pins with colors in the same family. I already have a pin in the "orange" family. (Mandalorian Premium...ok, I don't have it yet...)
I have an Iron Man which is Candy Red, so red was out. I have a TMNT with Green.
My powdercoater is cheap enough that if I hate it, I am only out $200 and I will re-do it.

#10743 2 years ago

How are people tightening that upper flipper post? The nut underneath is covered by the upper flipper plate, are people removing the plate to tighten it down?

#10744 2 years ago
Quoted from JohnDeere:

How are people tightening that upper flipper post? The nut underneath is covered by the upper flipper plate, are people removing the plate to tighten it down?

The concensus by many owners is the flipper plate can be easily loosened, and moved out of the way so the nut can be tightened. However, the last time I did it, I used a mechanic's ignition wrench to slide under the plate and tighten it without moving the plate at all.

YOUR choice. Either way will result in the post being tightened.

#10745 2 years ago
Quoted from Markharris2000:

The concensus by many owners is the flipper plate can be easily loosened, and moved out of the way so the nut can be tightened. However, the last time I did it, I used a mechanic's ignition wrench to slide under the plate and tighten it without moving the plate at all.
YOUR choice. Either way will result in the post being tightened.

I removed he screws on the plate...slide out of the way... easy....

#10746 2 years ago
Quoted from JohnDeere:

Either way you do it, you might want to use blue Loctite to keep it from coming loose again.

#10747 2 years ago
Quoted from dinot:

I've ordered a boatload of mods
[quoted image]

As a pro owner, I feel the best mod is the moving T-Rex mod (Trex Alive).

https://sites.google.com/sfr.fr/yoyokopter-mod/jurassic-park-stern

#10748 2 years ago
Quoted from Flynnyfalcon:

My young son has taken a liking to "streaming" pinball and JP is up next. Aimed towards kids, but you may enjoy also
Still getting my head around the production, any feedback welcomed.

Well, your son knows seriously more about the rules than me. Very impressive!

A couple of minor suggestions:

1) Maybe a laser pointer or a dowel rod (painted for visibility) to help point to the area he's discussing?

2) Start a game, but don't shoot and turn down the volume. That will keep the lights from being in attract mode when he's pointing to the shots.

Still a great video!

#10749 2 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

I removed he screws on the plate...slide out of the way... easy....

Thanks I was able to shimmy a small wrench under the plate but was thinking it was attached to the assembly not just a plate over it, next time ill just remove it entirely and put on some loctite. Now to level the beast.

#10750 2 years ago
Quoted from mbwalker:

Well, your son knows seriously more about the rules than me. Very impressive!
A couple of minor suggestions:
1) Maybe a laser pointer or a dowel rod (painted for visibility) to help point to the area he's discussing?
2) Start a game, but don't shoot and turn down the volume. That will keep the lights from being in attract mode when he's pointing to the shots.
Still a great video!

Thanks MBW, appreciate the feedback. The next vid has been shot, but we'll implement your suggestions for the next vid. Thanks for taking the time to give it a look and reply

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 16.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10,899.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12,999.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

6,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Birmingham, AL
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Hutto, TX
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

There are 21,315 posts in this topic. You are on page 215 of 427.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park/page/215 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.