Image 4-6-24 at 11.42?AM (resized).jpeg
IMG_7948 (resized).jpeg
kuiil-have-spoken.gif
200w.gif
gold24 (resized).jpg
counting_coins_02.gif
IMG_1659 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 21,027 posts in this topic. You are on page 55 of 421.
#2701 4 years ago
Quoted from DBLM:

One hundred percent agree. I know that we differed in my decision to go to cash and wait for a better entry point but the truth is I have not found a point that I really like yet. I have bought nothing. We have a 1,000 deaths in the country to date and that is nothing in the scheme of things. When we get to a point of where you are having many hundreds of deaths a day that is going to throw cold water on people quickly. If we get to a point where municipalities go to mandatory lockdowns then shit gets real real quick. If you are nimble you can trade but if you are looking long term, this thing is one bad day or a couple of American household names dying from hitting the elevator down.

Then you have to ask yourself this: If the market continues to slide, what is the The Fed's and others next last act? How do they top $2 Trillion? As Methos mentions, our great grandchildren (something like that). will be paying for what we have just seen.

#2702 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Then you have to ask yourself this: If the market continues to slide, what is the The Fed's and others next last act? How do they top $2 Trillion? As Methos mentions, our great grandchildren (something like that). will be paying for what we have just seen.

The fed has indicated they are willing to have "Unlimited" stimulus to do what they can.

Something stinks about all of this right now. Then they want to rush the opening up of everything in a couple of weeks? Risk making matters worse rather than let the storm pass?

If this backfires, and chances are it will, then things can get uglier.. even faster than we saw a couple weeks ago. People have such short memories. They see green days in the stock market and all is well again... When it goes down they see blood. Amazing how the stock market can change a persons sentiment almost immediately. People seeing this rally over the last few days may even think the virus is going away now..

#2703 4 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

I think it's funny the GOP fought the Obama admin back in 2009 regarding the Auto industry bailouts, and Fox News and the GOP trashed Obama's method of using Quantitive Easing stimulus purchasing to stabilize and recover the markets.
He got tons of flack for adding to the budget deficit by doing so... And here we are today, the exact same strategy being employed by the current admin and supported by the GOP and are patting each other on the back today.
I'm more independent than anything and just trade based on what's happening today, but I have a great memory and it's interesting to see the 180° flip from the GOP on this. Farmers got a $28B bailout because of the tariff debacle, Boeing gets $17B, etc.
Not complaining as I agreed with that strategy in 2009 and I know it should work out again. It's just humorous to have witnessed such bashing of Obama doing the same thing, and today they sing praise and congratulate each other for the same thing they opposed.

The real scary part (well, at least before this massive $2 trillion move ) is that with classic Keynesian Economic theory, that the govt. is the buyer of last resort and needs to pile on the debt and then as the situation starts to normalize, the govt. starts cleaning house and buys back the debt and moves to build a surplus for the next rainy day.

Our problem is the leaders just keep stepping on the gas and we keep getting buried deeper.

While we have never been lily white, it really started with 9-11. That administration opened up the money pipe to pay for Iraq, and all sorts of other stuff so we could keep shopping and feel no pain. When the next admin. took over, it was more and more of cranking out the money to get us out of the hole that Wall Street dug for us with CDOs and CMOs. Sure, the govt. loaned a lot of bailout money and actually made money on that, but we just keep digging deeper fiscal hole.

And the current admin. kicked into overdrive and put the hammer down almost on Day 1. We are so far in hock and I struggle with the fear it could collapse to the point it would not matter if you sold everything you owned or not.

#2704 4 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

The fed has indicated they are willing to have "Unlimited" stimulus to do what they can.
Something stinks about all of this right now. Then they want to rush the opening up of everything in a couple of weeks? Risk making matters worse rather than let the storm pass?
If this backfires, and chances are it will, then things can get uglier.. even faster than we saw a couple weeks ago. People have such short memories. They see green days in the stock market and all is well again... When it goes down they see blood. Amazing how the stock market can change a persons sentiment almost immediately. People seeing this rally over the last few days may even think the virus is going away now..

Honestly, politics aside, I don't think anybody is trying to rush anything.
I think the Easter opening is just trying to create some positivity and is open to change when/if circumstances necessitate - we can't stay shut down forever.
In reality, things are being evaluation on a daily basis and nothing is set in stone for any future date

#2705 4 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

He got tons of flack for adding to the budget deficit by doing so... And here we are today

So much of public politics is just "root root root for the home team" sports psychology. So it's always best to just let the career industry analysts hash it out and see what they're saying. (And I define 'industry analysts' broadly, because you need the voices in the industries, as well as all the voices effected by the industry, working in the industry, critical of the industry, etc, equally)

#2706 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

The real scary part (well, at least before this massive $2 trillion move ) is that with classic Keynesian Economic theory, that the govt. is the buyer of last resort and needs to pile on the debt and then as the situation starts to normalize, the govt. starts cleaning house and buys back the debt and moves to build a surplus for the next rainy day.
Our problem is the leaders just keep stepping on the gas and we keep getting buried deeper.
While we have never been lily white, it really started with 9-11. That administration opened up the money pipe to pay for Iraq, and all sorts of other stuff so we could keep shopping and feel no pain. When the next admin. took over, it was more and more of cranking out the money to get us out of the hole that Wall Street dug for us with CDOs and CMOs. Sure, the govt. loaned a lot of bailout money and actually made money on that, but we just keep digging deeper fiscal hole.
And the current admin. kicked into overdrive and put the hammer down almost on Day 1. We are so far in hock and I struggle with the fear it could collapse to the point it would not matter if you sold everything you owned or not.

Agreed !!!

#2707 4 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Going to throw this out there for you guys with a long term vision.. and if willing to play on the higher risk side for a potential higher reward.
I nibbled on some of this at $3.45 today, do your own due diligence and see if this is something you guys see value in long-term. I just stored it in my Roth IRA for the future myself.
ARCO
Arcos Dorados Holdings
4.06% annual dividend (although current market conditions may change this)
Here's from their Wikipedia:
Arcos Dorados Holdings Inc. is McDonald’s largest franchisee in the world in terms of systemwide sales and number of restaurants.[3] As of December 31, 2010, it represented 6.7% of McDonald's franchised restaurants globally.[4] As the largest operator of McDonald's restaurants in Latin America and the Caribbean, it has more than 94,000 employees, being one of the region's leading employers of young, first-time job holders. It serves more than 4.3 million customers daily and is the largest quick service restaurant (QSR) chain in Latin America and the Caribbean.[3]
The company operates its McDonald’s-branded restaurants as company-operated restaurants and franchised restaurants.[4] Company revenues depend on sales made by company-operated restaurants and rental income from franchised restaurants. The rental income depends on the greater of a flat fee or a percentage of sales.[4][quoted image]

ARCO beginning a nice move today

#2708 4 years ago
Quoted from DBLM:

This feels almost like a bull trap to me. People are excited but nothing has fundamentally changed. I missed the timing on Boeing but the others on my list are all still there. Anybody else feel this way?

Dead cat bounce?

#2709 4 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Dead cat bounce?

give it another weekend of 48 hours of nonstop virus news and lets see with the market does on Monday

I would not touch Boeing at these levels

#2710 4 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

give it another weekend of 48 hours of nonstop virus news and lets see with the market does on Monday

I hope you are right. Like others have mentioned, I too have been waiting on the right time to dump a bunch of money in and feel like I missed my chance.

#2711 4 years ago

I would not touch Boeing at these levels

Boeing is an international company so going by the global mood, 100% agree. What we're seeing in America *gestures broadly at everything* isn't quite reciprocated in other industrialized nations

#2712 4 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

I hope you are right. Like others have mentioned, I too have been waiting on the right time to dump a bunch of money in and feel like I missed my chance.

I think FOMO is one of the factors driving the market higher this week & short sellers cashing in

#2713 4 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Amazing how the stock market can change a persons sentiment almost immediately.

( This gets little longer than I planned. You can go to the bottom and Gert the gist of what I am trying to say. Sorry.)

My GFs daughter works in TV Land. I am pretty liberal but the daughter is way out there and it influences my GF. Nothing good to say about the current admin.

2 years ago, GF was in prep to get ready to retire. So she gathers all her money and placed it with a local guru. When the market threw a hissy in 2019 with regards to J. Powell's interest rate hike, and then recovered after the famous "interest rates are too high" beatdown, the GF who never bothered to look at her account statements started watching it daily. Her LT investor attitude disappeared when the green ink in her account turned red. I'm down $5,000.00 sniff sniff. But then the market recovered.

At the first of this year she was up close to $50K and asking: "What should I do? What do you think?".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SIDEBAR: Several years ago I made a bad trade in her account that was a $1200.00 loss. And when Netflix had a big dump several years ago she called me from her work and said Netflix is down big time and she wanst to buy some. NFLX had been something like $250.00 and dove to $150.00. I said no. Too soon. And NFLX went on down to $50.00 and went sideways. I never told her to go in and buy NFLX. She, I discovered, has the memory of an elephant and every once in a while she reminds me of these two mistakes.

Now I have her number. She is the type who will take the credit when the trade is good and will turn around and blame the broker when the trade goes south. I do not give that woman any financial advise. NO FN way.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, what should you do, baby? You are on your own. . I don't know what the market will do. Good luck to you.
==========================================================================

So, all of that to get to this: The liberal daughter, the influencer, suddenly falls out of favor, and GF says" I'm thinking I might for for "Big T" as he might be the only one who can get of out of this" I almost fell out of my chair ! To witness how one person's stock account performance has almost "single handedly" switched an out-there liberal into a conservative "keep your hands of my jack" type of person.

Unlike the last market tank she lived thru, she is not freaking out and is resigned to the fact that she now is a long term investor and the market will come back.

Viva La "Big T" !.

#2714 4 years ago

Honestly, politics aside, I don't think anybody is trying to rush anything.
I think the Easter opening is just trying to create some positivity and is open to change when/if circumstances necessitate - we can't stay shut down forever

Agreed. The last thing anybody needs is a leader running around like his hair is on fire. Your leader has to always remain positive---even if has no one following his lead, he has to always remain positive.

And make no mistake, and lot of people think the leader is doing a great job. Two words you never want to hear: Abandon Ship.

#2715 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

( This gets little longer than I planned. You can go to the bottom and Gert the gist of what I am trying to say. Sorry.)
My GFs daughter works in TV Land. I am pretty liberal but the daughter is way out there and it influences my GF. Nothing good to say about the current admin.
2 years ago, GF was in prep to get ready to retire. So she gathers all her money and placed it with a local guru. When the market threw a hissy in 2019 with regards to J. Powell's interest rate hike, and then recovered after the famous "interest rates are too high" beatdown, the GF who never bothered to look at her account statements started watching it daily. Her LT investor attitude disappeared when the green ink in her account turned red. I'm down $5,000.00 sniff sniff. But then the market recovered.
At the first of this year she was up close to $50K and asking: "What should I do? What do you think?".
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SIDEBAR: Several years ago I made a bad trade in her account that was a $1200.00 loss. And when Netflix had a big dump several years ago she called me from her work and said Netflix is down big time and she wanst to buy some. NFLX had been something like $250.00 and dove to $150.00. I said no. Too soon. And NFLX went on down to $50.00 and went sideways. I never told her to go in and buy NFLX. She, I discovered, has the memory of an elephant and every once in a while she reminds me of these two mistakes.
Now I have her number. She is the type who will take the credit when the trade is good and will turn around and blame the broker when the trade goes south. I do not give that woman any financial advise. NO FN way.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, what should you do, baby? You are on your own. . I don't know what the market will do. Good luck to you.
==========================================================================
So, all of that to get to this: The liberal daughter, the influencer, suddenly falls out of favor, and GF says" I'm thinking I might for for "Big T" as he might be the only one who can get of out of this" I almost fell out of my chair ! To witness how one person's stock account performance has almost "single handedly" switched an out-there liberal into a conservative "keep your hands of my jack" type of person.
Unlike the last market tank she lived thru, she is not freaking out and is resigned to the fact that she now is a long term investor and the market will come back.
Viva La "Big T" !.

The market up or down never altered my perception of him. Probably because I knew a lot about his personality and dealings before he was running. The only thing I do know is that I was very wrong about how the market would react when he took office.

#2716 4 years ago

Anybody ever pay attention to an indicator called "The Presidential Election cycle" ?

#2717 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I was very wrong about how the market would react when he took office.

Me too. That cost me some of money.

#2718 4 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

I don't understand this. I checked their page and the headlines are that the markets are rallying way up, and that many hospitals are being overwhelmed with Coronovairus cases. Both are factually correct.
Just ignore every article on every website that falls under "Opinion".

They likely changed it - when I opened today it was their big bold headline.

#2719 4 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

I think it's funny the GOP fought the Obama admin back in 2009 regarding the Auto industry bailouts, and Fox News and the GOP trashed Obama's method of using Quantitive Easing stimulus purchasing to stabilize and recover the markets.
He got tons of flack for adding to the budget deficit by doing so... And here we are today, the exact same strategy being employed by the current admin and supported by the GOP and are patting each other on the back today.
I'm more independent than anything and just trade based on what's happening today, but I have a great memory and it's interesting to see the 180° flip from the GOP on this. Farmers got a $28B bailout because of the tariff debacle, Boeing gets $17B, etc.
Not complaining as I agreed with that strategy in 2009 and I know it should work out again. It's just humorous to have witnessed such bashing of Obama doing the same thing, and today they sing praise and congratulate each other for the same thing they opposed.

The role of each Party is to get the other Party out of Power, by any means necessary. In action, they are no different from each other.

#2720 4 years ago

Sold my six Flags after 24 hours for a 20% gain. Bailed to buy red robbin. My cracker barrel is down 10%. All else in sensible mutual funds. Fun 24 hours!

#2721 4 years ago

God, this thread is so much civil than some of the other threads here. I asked the mods in the Covid thread to voluntarily eject me from that thread so that I would not fall into that cesspool of a thread. Thanks to everybody for keeping this one so much nicer.

#2722 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

The role of each Party is to get the other Party out of Power, by any means necessary. In action, they are no different from each other.

Two sides of the same coin

#2723 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Sold my six Flags after 24 hours for a 20% gain. Bailed to buy red robbin. My cracker barrel is down 10%. All else in sensible mutual funds. Fun 24 hours!

Hey @sataneatscheese, I think you might have missed my other posting to you a few years back. Have you looked at the MD prepaid college trust? Depending upon the age of your kids this may or may not make sense to you. You get a $2,500 tax deduction a year that you have it opened. I put 25% down when my daughter was born and worked the payments where my annual payment is $2,700, so effectively $200/year plus the 11-12K that I started with. The whole thing is transferable, etc, so it is a pretty good deal.

#2724 4 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

What is happening is emotions and hysteria are leading to knee jerk reactions in both parties. This stimulus is a train wreck and will hurt our country for decades to come. And the "unlimited" stimulus is easy to throw around when it isn't your money. Both parties want votes and power, and will spend our children's children's children (Moody Blues reference) for the votes.

#2725 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

money is a helluva drug

#2726 4 years ago

Mc Connell tipped his hand about the the true intent of the " rescue" package when on Monday evening? his sound bite about his frustration, with the pace of the negotiations was pretty much" stock market futures ( he might have said S and P) are down 500 points we must act NOW!!"

How can the market not go up with a Mc Connell "put" ?

#2727 4 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Dead cat bounce?

Click Click Click Click....that is the sound of the roller coaster getting near the point of another drop again

#2728 4 years ago

I thought perhaps looking at some Boeing puts might offer a limited risk way to play.

An April 3 180 put strike price, 8 days to expiration. Bid is : 17.00 . no intrinsic value.

An April 17 180 put strike., 22 days to expire Ask is : $24.60

$7.00 debit to set up a calendar spread.

April 9 180 put strike, 14 days to expire, bid is $20.65

So, set up a calendar spread for next week, long APR 17, short APR 9, Hope BA stays above $180. Collect the $17.00 premium. Then sell the April 9 180 strike. for perhaps $15.00 and hope BA holds 180 until expiration. Collect 15.00?? premium. Now you are long puts for free. and hope that BA craters.

So, what could go wrong? I got to study this for a little while,.

#2729 4 years ago
Quoted from DBLM:

God, this thread is so much civil than some of the other threads here. I asked the mods in the Covid thread to voluntarily eject me from that thread so that I would not fall into that cesspool of a thread. Thanks to everybody for keeping this one so much nicer.

Stick with the cash money! There are a ton of people with really bad takes in that covid thread. Bought a little more BAC & F & T today. Gunna buy some IBM later after a drop. Should have bought DIS at $88. FML

#2730 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I thought perhaps looking at some Boeing puts might offer a limited risk way to play.
An April 3 180 put strike price, 8 days to expiration. Bid is : 17.00 . no intrinsic value.
An April 17 180 put strike., 22 days to expire Ask is : $24.60
$7.00 debit to set up a calendar spread.
April 9 180 put strike, 14 days to expire, bid is $20.65
So, set up a calendar spread for next week, long APR 17, short APR 9, Hope BA stays above $180. Collect the $17.00 premium. Then sell the April 9 180 strike. for perhaps $15.00 and hope BA holds 180 until expiration. Collect 15.00?? premium. Now you are long puts for free. and hope that BA craters.
So, what could go wrong? I got to study this for a little while,.

Funny, I was just looking into BA options.

Problem is they (and many other stocks) have their IV (Implied Volatility) so pumped up if there is any sideways/slow directional movement that IV collapses and you lose anyway. Market makers love stealing money from pumped up IV in options. IV is such a huge component of options trading.

With that said, the same is happening with VXX and I went long with a VXX Call Spread. Sold the $57 Calls and bought the $50 calls. I take the premium from the $57 calls and then apply that to the purchase of the $50 calls. Goal is to take advantage of the pumped IV of the $57s and see a slower rise over $50.

Its tough to explain typing here but if anyone is interested, Google "Vertical Bull Call Spread" - options are tricky and I tell many people to avoid them entirely especially during volatile times.

In regards to your BA puts, if BA tanks big time, then those options will rip. Let's face it... it's flying pretty high after my $96 entry only last week.

#2731 4 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

In regards to your BA puts, if BA tanks big time, then those options will rip. Let's face it... it's flying pretty high after my $96 entry only last week.

I could set up the spread, Boeing could crater with me in that position. deep in the monies give up their premiums real fast when they go deep. So, I could see the premiums disappear on both sides and lose my $7.00 debit. Then I would generate commissions on both sets, either by closing out or getting exercised on both sets.

Commissions are cheap now, though. It was not always that way.

I remember my first options trade, which is surprising because it was a winner.

Commissions used to suck. Options commissions were just like stock commissions. 100 shares of a $25.00 stock cost $125.00 commission to play. 300 shares of a $25.00 stock cost the same $125.00. And options? They carried the same commission schedule as the underlying stock. One option contract cost $125.00 and 3 contracts cost $125.00.

I was going to buy one contract and the broker said buy 3 contracts. So, 300 shares of stock or 3 option contracts would cost $250.00 for around trip.

$250.00/ 300 shares = you need the stock to move almost a $1.00 just to break even !

#2732 4 years ago

I agree with an earlier poster that about the civility on this thread. I think it's awesome. I'm very curious as to what people think the market is going to do over the next week. Will the S&P hit 2800 (or better), go back down to 2400 (or worse)? I feel like the OP's message is that he thinks it's about to hit a brick wall. Wondering if that feeling has changed. Will the volatility slow down and do more drifting up or down? Is anyone who didn't dive back in head first 3 days ago a fool? Will the stimulus package make it so that the market only goes up from here? Thanks a lot for offering your take.

On a side note, I will always remember that the government pulled 2 trillion dollars out of its ass in the course of a week next time it says that we can't afford such "generous" entitlements like social security and medicare.

#2733 4 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

Is anyone who didn't dive back in head first 3 days ago a fool?

That's the way I am feeling right now!

#2734 4 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

That's the way I am feeling right now!

likewise, at least for now, that could change in a week though

#2735 4 years ago

No worries. The Bear market is over.

https://www.cnn.com/business/live-news/stock-market-news-today-032620/index.html

"Stocks log third day of gains, Dow emerges from bear market"
From CNN Business' Anneken Tappe

=================================
Gasoline demand is falling off a cliff

#2736 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

https://www.cnn.com/business/live-news/stock-market-news-today-032620/index.html

Do they think that saying it makes it true?

#2737 4 years ago

I don't think we missed anything. From my broker today talking about bear rallies: " ...usually they are 15%-20% up. We moved down 36% and now we have moved 18% off the lows. Not only are we coming up to a 20% increase level but also technically a 50% retracement of the drop is customary. I would think this peters out soon and we head back down."

We shall see but it looks like we have a few chart technicians on here so I will defer to them. My gut tells me regardless of the House vote, people are going to be leery of holding long going into the weekend. We shall see.

#2738 4 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

I agree with an earlier poster that about the civility on this thread. I think it's awesome. I'm very curious as to what people think the market is going to do over the next week? Will the S&P hit 2800 (or better), go back down to 2400 (or worse). I feel like the OP's message is that he thinks it's about to hit a brick wall. Wondering if that feeling has changed. Will the volatility slow down and do more drifting up or down? Is anyone who didn't dive back in head first 3 days ago a fool? Will the stimulus package make it so that the market only goes up from here? Thanks a lot for offering your take.
On a side note, I will always remember that the government pulled 2 trillion dollars out of its ass in the course of a week next time it says that we can't afford such "generous" entitlements like social security and medicare.

I think we are heading for that real brick wall for sure, I mentioned first target was Dow 22K which was a small curb to get over, but the 200d moving average on the Dow Weekly Chart is major resistance. I will be betting it will reverse course around that area for sure. No doubt, that's the real test if this is a bear market- if it closes above that, then this would be a straight up monstrous rally and I just don't see that.

I'll be honest if we can fill in that gap down to Dow 18K again, it should massively reverse and thats where i'll be going all in the long side.

Here's the current chart in blue of where I think it *can* go before hitting the brick wall. It's getting close.

tempsnip.pngtempsnip.png
#2739 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

That's one definition of a bull market. I've also heard some commentators on CNBC say you don't get out of a bear market until you go above the old highs.

#2740 4 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

I think we are heading for that real brick wall for sure, I mentioned first target was Dow 22K which was a small curb to get over, but the 200d moving average on the Dow Weekly Chart is major resistance. I will be betting it will reverse course around that area for sure. No doubt, that's the real test if this is a bear market- if it closes above that, then this would be a straight up monstrous rally and I just don't see that.
I'll be honest if we can fill in that gap down to Dow 18K again, it should massively reverse and thats where i'll be going all in the long side.
Here's the current chart in blue of where I think it *can* go before hitting the brick wall. It's getting close.[quoted image]

Love those charts. Thank you. Does stimulus money turn metaphorical bricks into styrofoam?

#2741 4 years ago

Which will hit 30,000 first? DOW or COVID-19 deaths?

#2742 4 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

7339D16B-3A0E-473C-A0DA-EBFB4260FD62 (resized).jpeg7339D16B-3A0E-473C-A0DA-EBFB4260FD62 (resized).jpeg
#2743 4 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

I felt sure enough of a reversal that I locked in some losses in my IRA yesterday and today.

#2744 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Will the dow be up or down atbthe end of the week? I am predicting sub 17k.

Are you still predicting this for tomorrow?

#2745 4 years ago

Went all in on sqqq at close...we will see!

#2746 4 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Went all in on sqqq at close...we will see!

Nice! I admire your balls, sir.

And I hope you're right.

#2747 4 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

Nice! I admire your balls, sir.
And I hope you're right.

Well, all in with the extra I’ve made this year so I’m ok to lose it...lol.

#2748 4 years ago

A reasonable investment theme right now is “nobody wants to hold a (bullish) trade through the weekend”.

#2749 4 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

A reasonable investment theme right now is “nobody wants to hold a (bullish) trade through the weekend”.

A few days ago, it was through the day

#2750 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

A few days ago, it was through the day

Which do you think we will see first, 29k or 17k?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 12.95
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

There are 21,027 posts in this topic. You are on page 55 of 421.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stock-market-traders/page/55?hl=pinlink and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.