harley-quinn-legends-of-the-dark-knight-1_dc-comics_silo (resized).png
tumblr_ndd9vhv4uu1qedb29o1_500.gif
IMG_1836 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1833 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1832 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1125 Great outline of different types of buyers. Posted by mrclean (2 years ago)

Post #6466 First release video Posted by Borygard (2 years ago)

Post #7251 Led strip explanations Posted by SpookyLuke (2 years ago)

Post #9021 Spooky interview on podcast. July 12, 2021 Posted by ZMeny (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider digitaldocc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1256 2 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Nobody who wanted R&M on the day missed out that I’m aware of.
Even old mate Odin who slept in for hours because he was majorly hungover snagged one in the end.
It’s not like they were all sold out before they hit the market.
If people didn’t buy one on the day, well, that’s really their own fault, sorry to say.
rd

I own RZ and had TNA for a while. Love spookey games. However, I think it's crappy that I had to make a decision in only a few hours without even a gameplay stream. Then when I saw people selling their spot in line that just made me sick. Must say I'm not really feeling the illusion of scarcity business model.

#1258 2 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Is it really an illusion if they're only able to build X amount in Y time frame?
It's not like Stern LE's where they could make thousands of them if they wanted.

I see what your saying about how Stern has the ability and that Spookey is a smaller shop. Couldn't they have adjusted their production run after seeing what a hit R&M was? IDK.

#1385 2 years ago

If it's evil dead ill put that game right next to my rob zombie. If it's spooky doo then Alien remake goes next to starship troopers.

Any chance we could get mortal kombat?

#1584 2 years ago
Quoted from oneballjab:

I heard her real name was She-Man but unfortunately we weren’t as enlightened in the 80’s so she changed her name to She-Ra and did the old tuck and tape!

Army of Darkness fans know what Ash would call her.

#1594 2 years ago

Evil Dead 2 is arguably the best in franchise striking the perfect balance of horror, action, and comedy. The series tries to walk the road between ED2 and the campy nature of AOD.

In any event, I would buy this pin if it happened and Spookey would nail if they get the recipe right.

1 week later
#2016 2 years ago

Would love evil dead and if that's not happening then hopefully a theme with a charismatic heel like nightmare. Blending horror, comedy, and fun is the recipe.

Please just not a family friendly theme because everyone else is making those.

#2190 2 years ago

Joined the fang club today just in case it's Evil Dead.

Groovy

#2275 2 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

And what movie was Donny watching in the theater...?
Evil Dead![quoted image]

Hail to the king. (Not Bubba hotep)

#2399 2 years ago

I'll take two pinball games with green eyes.

big-trouble-little-china-james-hong-lo-pan (resized).jpgbig-trouble-little-china-james-hong-lo-pan (resized).jpg
#2489 2 years ago

Spookey, Please have gameplay footage ready for us fang clubbers. Just in case we have to purchase in 2 hours.

#2508 2 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

Not to mention that it would then also be appropriate to use Queen’s A Kind of Magic album for the soundtrack… win-win.

Great idea with the queen highlander game. How about another double whammy like Mortal Kombat and BTILC?

#2526 2 years ago

Queen was all over the flash Gordon movie soundtrack. Id be down for a modern flash Gordon movie game.

#2801 2 years ago

That teaser pic looks like something from He-man which would make sense as the new reboot directed by Kevin Smith is about to drop on Netflix. There is some real effort going into voice talent.

Still hoping for evil dead....

#3004 2 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Leaked pics ?
[quoted image]

Zoinks

#3168 2 years ago

Can somebody read some passages from the Necronomicon Ex-Mortis to conjure a spookey release announcement and vanquish all taco bell talk?

1 week later
#3438 2 years ago

Spookey. Give me some sugar baby.

#3526 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Cosmetic stuff only guys! We aren't taking away upper playfields from anybody!

Solid tier system Spookey. It's obvious you guys care about us.

So do one of those playfields contain a bash toy to knock the demon back into the floor while she is yelling I'll swallow your soul?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#3865 2 years ago

Starting to think "a Halloween themed pin" literally means Halloween is the next release. The question is will the player make shots to help Mikey M or will making the shots help people escape.

#3980 2 years ago

No reveal today. Bummer

#4032 2 years ago

If you have Hulu I just watched Nick Cage's latest campy horror film called willy's wonderland. Pinball is featured throughout as Nick fights demonic anomatronic chucky cheese style children's robots . Instant classic.

#4103 2 years ago

So many people say what great games TNA and R&M are and I also agree that they are but I just wanted to point out that RZ doesn't get the love it deserves. It's a great game.

#4112 2 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

Throw ACNC on that list of great Spooky games. Such a good game!

Haven't had the opportunity to play one enough but I look forward to getting better acquainted with ACNC.

#4408 2 years ago
Quoted from Venom77:

Just got these back this week.. so I would be down for that Pinball machine [quoted image]

Camp ground, Boiler room, and cabin playfields.

#4990 2 years ago

What's going on here? Dogs and cats sleeping together? Mass hysteria.

#5104 2 years ago

I'm hoping this will be like aliens when the player can pick to play alien or aliens. According to Spooky Luke it's the original Halloween so the closest old school similar slasher would be F13. Perhaps the player can pick to slash as Michael or Jason or defeat them?

In the theaters I remember cheering for Jason but not for Michael. Being able to choose movie and role prior to starting the game would be a win for every fan.

#5212 2 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

If the 2nd theme I heard is correct, it's been said at least 2-3 times in this thread.

What you talking bout Toyata?

#5336 2 years ago

I was hoping there was going to be a gameplay video today. Any idea when that might surface?

#6885 2 years ago

Will there be some gameplay footage prior to sales?

#6912 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

We won't have a full stream or anything but maybe I could roundup Bug and do a couple mode walk through or something. I'll have to see if we can.

That would be awesome if you could. Seeing and hearing the actual game is very important to some of us trying to make decisions. Love to see some modes.

#6989 2 years ago
Quoted from awassig:

I totally agree. I'm disappointed to say the least. I wanted a more bloody dark approach. Colors remind me of Thanksgiving decorations and not Halloween. Gameplay doesn't follow any type of storyline at all. And from the pics appears to be animated videos. Sure hope their are real movie clips in the game. I love tons of toys in a game but this game seems like a hoarder put it together. Shit everywhere and it seems like it is one big mini game after another.
Let's hope that when and if someone does Evil Dead or Army of Darkness they make it true to the movies and don't cartoon it up. #Hugedissapointment.

Have you played games like RZ and R&M in full adult mode? I don't think Spookey is going soft anytime soon and especially not on a slasher theme. I bet once the lights and music are in full swing everyone will be fearful of the boogeyman.

Seeing and hearing some gameplay footage should clear things up.

#7009 2 years ago

I'd love to see and hear both games actually. There is a lot that goes into the decision.

#7143 2 years ago

9k plus shipping is a big decision that I would rather make after seeing and hearing some gameplay footage.

Can you help us out Spooky Luke?

#7515 2 years ago

I'm sure this will be a great game but I'm just trying to speculate if it's going to be a great game for me.

Is Halloween high energy with enthusiastic call outs or is it more of a slower suspense shooter game?

Do those hedge scoops fire the balls back out really fast like TnA and R&M or is is a lot of stop and go.

Maybe the game just isn't ready to show game footage and that's OK for many people. Not really for me. It's not that I don't trust spooky. I do as they are a fantastic company with great people.

All I know is I refuse to pay a bottom feeder flipper or even worse the people who sell their spot in line who never intended to enjoy the game. 30min left.

2 weeks later
#9433 2 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

I’m one of the guys waiting...come on spooky!

Also in the waiting....peeking at this thread every couple of days.

2 weeks later
#10221 2 years ago

I just checked Facebook and YouTube and I can't find the gameplay stream. Anyone know where one can one watch it?

#10259 2 years ago

Can't believe I didn't check deadflips channel. People are going to be really happy with their purchases.

8 months later
#10780 1 year ago

ED/ED2/AOD with a wormhole shot that transports the player into the different era movies with their own vibes, rules, and digital content. 1 cool interactive toy representing each movie.

#10786 1 year ago

I've owned a TNA and miss it from time to time. It shines when you play with people over a few beers. Simple rules with fast and furious gameplay.

My favorite spooky is still my tricked out Rob zombie.

1 month later
#10835 1 year ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

TNA 2.0 confirmed(ish) in the TNA club.[quoted image]

When TNA drops again I believe Ash would say, "Groovy"

However, it would be nice if there were two choices on start the way you can choose between Alien or Aliens. The original and something with different mode objectives and cool video/sound. I'd think about picking up a TNA for the second time.

#10847 1 year ago

Whatever the case I need a real gameplay stream on fang club launch day. It's the right thing to do so folks can make good decisions.

Faith is for church...not pinball

#10863 1 year ago
Quoted from fisherdaman:

Gwar would be such an amazing theme for a pin!! Between the lore, the gore, and the humor it would kick ass. I just saw them last week and man do they put on a show!
[quoted image]

How about a Bevis and Butthead pin that has a gwar mode in it. Qualify to Gwar once you make the "kick me in the Jimmy" hurry up jump shot.

#10890 1 year ago

Looking at a past fang club email. Halloween/UM was up for pre-sale early July 2021. Does this mean we are close to a new spooky release?

1 month later
#11044 1 year ago

Spooky, if your listening please have a real gameplay video the day your next title goes up for sale.

2 weeks later
#11116 1 year ago
Quoted from GreenMachine19:

I read that they were filming 2 and 3 at the same time. Great movie though. If you like gore. I loved it.

Thanks for the lead on terrifier. I found it for free on the roku channel and it didn't disappoint.

#11118 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Ahem…that was me. But glad you found it regardless. S#it is f’n brutal lmao

Well then take a bow. I'm a seasoned horror fan and a few scenes had me cringing. 1 specifically was off the charts.

#11133 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

It was the suspended lady scene. Iconic and unforgettable. TERRIFIER does not play around haha.

[quoted image]

Dude. That's the new killer idea. A mash up. Scooby-Doo vs The Terrifier. Or even better Scooby-Doo vs Evil Dead. Shaggy goofs and reads a passage from the book. Special Guest is non other than Bruce.

#11141 1 year ago

I've owned TNA in the past. It's was a fun romp.

#11166 1 year ago

SpookyLuke any code updates with more modes or screen multimedia?

#11177 1 year ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

I toyed around with the idea of adding another multiball, but decided it was way too confusing and you would just be in multiball even more than you already are. So, nothing significant will be added right now. I will however continue to support the game going forward. I am going to put out a patch soon that fixes a couple little bugs, but nothing too significant. Thank you everyone for the continued support for both Spooky and myself on this.
<3
--Scott

Thanks for the info man. I have fond memories of my time with TNA. Keep up the great work.

3 months later
#11909 1 year ago

Scooby-Doo video where are you?

11 months later
#12817 5 months ago

If the next game is evil dead related I'm hoping it isn't dual theme. Weren't lessons learned from designing a john wick playfield and then converting to HW/UM? Jack of all trades master of non.

ED 1, 2/AOD or A vs ED should have all spookies love and attention. I'm in for a boomstick addition.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Performance Pinball

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Grand Haven, MI
$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

€ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Discos Pinball Mod Shop

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

17,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Loveland, CO
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

$ 17.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Charlotte, NC
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinbald Mods

$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 238.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider digitaldocc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-2021-game-speculation-thread?tu=digitaldocc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.