7hPz.gif
IMG_6612 (resized).jpeg
harley-quinn-legends-of-the-dark-knight-1_dc-comics_silo (resized).png
tumblr_ndd9vhv4uu1qedb29o1_500.gif
IMG_1836 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1833 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1832 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 13,405 posts in this topic. You are on page 223 of 269.
#11101 1 year ago

One of my favorite movies of all-time. So underrated.

#11102 1 year ago
Quoted from spooky_dj:

Hey now! I'm still holding out for The Thing.

Same. It's my all-time favorite movie.

I have an embarrassingly large collection of signed and unsigned The Thing stuff, along with screen accurate costume/prop pieces. I'm actually flying to Cincinnati in a couple of weeks to meet a handful of guys from the movie (most of whom I've met before).

I'd buy a The Thing pinball machine on day one.

#11103 1 year ago

Haunted Mansion

#11104 1 year ago
Quoted from 30FathomDave:

Same. It's my all-time favorite movie.
I have an embarrassingly large collection of signed and unsigned The Thing stuff, along with screen accurate costume/prop pieces. I'm actually flying to Cincinnati in a couple of weeks to meet a handful of guys from the movie (most of whom I've met before).
I'd buy a The Thing pinball machine on day one.

" Watch Clark.... "

#11105 1 year ago

If they were to make another JC pin, I’d be like….

Jack Burton (resized).jpegJack Burton (resized).jpeg
#11106 1 year ago

What's Spooky's rep as far as tech support and whatnot. If they do come out with an Evil Dead or The Thing ill be hard pressed not to get one, so I just want to know what you guys think and or experiences with these guys.

#11107 1 year ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

What's Spooky's rep as far as tech support and whatnot. If they do come out with an Evil Dead or The Thing ill be hard pressed not to get one, so I just want to know what you guys think and or experiences with these guys.

I just bought a Rick and Morty and AJ from Spooky was an incredible help on some minor items and dialing in the machine. He also shipped me flipper bushings and a replacement plastic base for the spaceship. Very responsive and friendly. This was my first experience with Spooky and I came away very impressed.

#11108 1 year ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

They seem to be more than willing to help but only work Monday-Thursday, they may check in on club threads during the weekend. Just don't buy something on FOMO, wait to see gameplay and where the code is at launch.

#11109 1 year ago
Quoted from manadams:

They seem to be more than willing to help but only work Monday-Thursday, they may check in on club threads during the weekend. Just don't buy something on FOMO, wait to see gameplay and where the code is at launch.

I can usually keep FOMO under control. But those 2 titles might break my will. Thanks for the response. I've seen them on some you tube videos they seem really friendly.

#11110 1 year ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

I had a few shipping issues with my RZ pin. Spooky Charlie called me direct from his personal cell phone to help with the issue. I own AMH,RZ and Halloween. We love all of them. Totally different than Stern and JJP but that’s what makes them great.

#11111 1 year ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

I can usually keep FOMO under control. But those 2 titles might break my will. Thanks for the response. I've seen them on some you tube videos they seem really friendly.

Custom Bruce Campbell callouts would/will be epic. If the cast is doing horror convention Shows I’d have to assume it’s highly likely that this will be a future title!

8E87A192-63D3-4E64-B727-E88FE1A410F6 (resized).jpeg8E87A192-63D3-4E64-B727-E88FE1A410F6 (resized).jpeg
#11112 1 year ago
Quoted from ultimategameroom:

Custom Bruce Campbell callouts would/will be epic. If the cast is doing horror convention Shows I’d have to assume it’s highly likely that this will be a future title!
[quoted image]

I'll actually be at that show!

#11113 1 year ago
Quoted from ultimategameroom:

[quoted image]

Sick! I was in the "splatter zone" for the Evil Dead play back in 2006 off broadway NYC.

#11114 1 year ago

The Evil Dead musical was AMAZING!!! I got peed on and bled on! Great times.

Quoted from ExSquid:

Sick! I was in the "splatter zone" for the Evil Dead play back in 2006 off broadway NYC.

#11115 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

The Evil Dead musical was AMAZING!!! I got peed on and bled on! Great times.

Haha yup. About right!

#11116 1 year ago
Quoted from GreenMachine19:

I read that they were filming 2 and 3 at the same time. Great movie though. If you like gore. I loved it.

Thanks for the lead on terrifier. I found it for free on the roku channel and it didn't disappoint.

#11117 1 year ago

Ahem…that was me. But glad you found it regardless. S#it is f’n brutal lmao

Quoted from digitaldocc:

Thanks for the lead on terrifier. I found it for free on the roku channel and it didn't disappoint.

#11118 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Ahem…that was me. But glad you found it regardless. S#it is f’n brutal lmao

Well then take a bow. I'm a seasoned horror fan and a few scenes had me cringing. 1 specifically was off the charts.

#11119 1 year ago

Well, I think it’s a music pin…meatloaf

#11120 1 year ago

It was the suspended lady scene. Iconic and unforgettable. TERRIFIER does not play around haha.

Quoted from digitaldocc:

Well then take a bow. I'm a seasoned horror fan and a few scenes had me cringing. 1 specifically was off the charts.

68AD4290-C0DF-482E-98CF-7E2C17558477 (resized).jpeg68AD4290-C0DF-482E-98CF-7E2C17558477 (resized).jpeg

#11121 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

It was the suspended lady scene. Iconic and unforgettable. TERRIFIER does not play around haha.

[quoted image]

Very Ed Gein.

#11122 1 year ago

Yet…also very BTK killer. But mostly just…extremely unsettling haha.

Quoted from dnapac:

Very Ed Gein.

#11123 1 year ago

When mortal Kombat 11 came out there were lots of rumors that ash would show up in the game, even datamined files referenced him. It never came to fruition, apparently MGM, who owns the license is touchy and not easy to work with. Here are 2 articles, tons more on Google. That doesn't mean that Spooky can't get the license but I think they have to pay MGM and Bruce.

Mortal Kombat is a big game franchise and owned by Warner bros, not saying it's impossible but not sure spooky has more pull or resources than WB, but then again, it would be an ash pinball and not a guest appearance by him so who knows.

https://gonintendo.com/stories/359282-bruce-campbell-casts-doubt-on-the-ash-mortal-kombat-11-rumors

https://gamerant.com/mortal-kombat-11-ash-dlc-bruce-campbell-response/

#11124 1 year ago

Well now....for all you Killer Klown fans....this seemingly came out of nowhere!

#11125 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Well now....for all you Killer Klown fans....this seemingly came out of nowhere!

Seems like there's a push as of late, not just a cult classic anymore.

#11126 1 year ago

Killer Klowns have been a big part of Universal in Orlando for 3 years now, so it's getting full treatment now at Hollywood.

Spirit Halloween has a whole section dedicated to Killer Klowns also. It's a cult classic that has really grown in fame.

#11127 1 year ago

The music and callouts from It Always Sunny in Philadelphia would make a great pin. Lots of B and C list actors that should make licensing accessible. Would be a must play in any pinball bar. Similar demographic to R&M.

#11129 1 year ago
Quoted from Gorbiie:

The music and callouts from It Always Sunny in Philadelphia would make a great pin. Lots of B and C list actors that should make licensing accessible. Would be a must play in any pinball bar. Similar demographic to R&M.

flip, flip, flipadelphia

#11130 1 year ago
Quoted from Gorbiie:

This is the best idea I've heard in a long time!!

#11131 1 year ago

Sean Cunningham updated his CAMEO bio with the following:

“Sean S. Cunningham directed and produced the seminal horror film Friday the 13th, creating the iconic villain Jason Voorhees. The movie has spawned 12 installments with a 13th scheduled for next year.”

Interesting, especially with the competing rights between him and Vic Miller. Could we see a new Friday movie *and* a pin based on that specific film? It will certainly be a few years either way.

#11132 1 year ago

Spooky could make this work.

02DC08C3-FF52-4711-89A3-AA1823B2C8EC (resized).jpeg02DC08C3-FF52-4711-89A3-AA1823B2C8EC (resized).jpeg
#11133 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

[quoted image]

Dude. That's the new killer idea. A mash up. Scooby-Doo vs The Terrifier. Or even better Scooby-Doo vs Evil Dead. Shaggy goofs and reads a passage from the book. Special Guest is non other than Bruce.

#11134 1 year ago

Mystery solved

4DA0FD83-42E8-4C04-A91F-773E9A58BFD5 (resized).jpeg4DA0FD83-42E8-4C04-A91F-773E9A58BFD5 (resized).jpeg
#11135 1 year ago

Just got an email from spooky, looks like I get to save some money

#11136 1 year ago

We knew this was coming but they be announcing another new game soooon.

Quoted from Mudflaps:

Mystery solved
[quoted image]

#11137 1 year ago

What was the original TNA price?

#11138 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

Not 9k

#11139 1 year ago

About $7k

Quoted from insight75:

#11140 1 year ago

The price is high but with the upgrades I'm still in. Was hoping for 7995.

#11141 1 year ago

I've owned TNA in the past. It's was a fun romp.

#11142 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

Per TWIP, $5995.

https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/total-nuclear-annihilation-initial-thoughts/

I love the game and was interested in a 2.0 but this is a little rich for my blood, I was hoping for 7500/pro ballpark. Curious to see if they sell out immediately at this price.

#11143 1 year ago
28029501-FC9C-4865-8391-14B87B31B07C (resized).jpeg28029501-FC9C-4865-8391-14B87B31B07C (resized).jpeg
#11144 1 year ago

Hey guys I figured there would be some questions on price. Just remember almost every single thing we put into a pinball machine including labor has gone up 10-30%! We really do the best we can to keep the price in check on these things! The cost of things right now just flat out suck. We also are including every single add on that was available including the matching powder coated door which was not available before!

#11145 1 year ago

Initially seems pricey … but some of the used games are selling for around that now …

rd

BB0E6AE6-4217-4C98-9D14-E98346B6290B (resized).jpegBB0E6AE6-4217-4C98-9D14-E98346B6290B (resized).jpeg
#11146 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Hey guys I figured there would be some questions on price. Just remember almost every single thing we put into a pinball machine including labor has gone up 10-30%! We really do the best we can to keep the price in check on these things! The cost of things right now just flat out suck. We also are including every single add on that was available including the matching powder coated door which was not available before!

Is the cab butter?

#11147 1 year ago
Quoted from Deez:

Is the cab butter?

The option is available yes but not included!

#11148 1 year ago

SpookyLuke , is this going through distribution at all? Or only direct?

#11149 1 year ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

SpookyLuke , is this going through distribution at all? Or only direct?

Only direct from the website as we only have the parts for the very limited amount of games right now!

#11150 1 year ago

Are you sticking with the lower res graphics? I see HD mentioned on the flyer and even though I appreciate the reason Scott went with the retro graphics I would LOVE to see at least an option for graphics at a higher resolution.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
North Aurora, IL
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Performance Pinball

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

5,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
South Kingstown, RI
$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

€ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Discos Pinball Mod Shop

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

$ 17.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinbald Mods

$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 238.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 13,405 posts in this topic. You are on page 223 of 269.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-2021-game-speculation-thread/page/223 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.