Pee-wee mockup (resized).png
8EAC9F89-6660-4B0E-BE6C-09987BA0BB4C (resized).jpeg
D5730DDE-40D5-4AB4-992A-E0F64F4E13FD (resized).jpeg
NightGallery-KeyArt-Logo-Show-Tile-1920x10801 (resized).jpg
MV5BMTA1OTY4MTA5MjBeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU4MDgzMTU5MDMx._V1_ (resized).jpg
sf (resized).jpg
tlsf (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 10,414 posts in this topic. You are on page 48 of 209.
#2351 5 months ago

Yea please. Come on now with at least a decent teaser.

#2352 5 months ago

Bram Stoker’s Dracula is public domain. Plan 9 from outer space is also public domain. Bela Lugosi’s image and likeness is NOT public domain.

Legendary Comics put out a graphic novel last year: Bram Stoker’s Dracula Starting Bela Lugosi.

The Fang Club Membership includes a 3D Promotional Plastic Stand Up Kit that reads Welcome Bela “Dracula” Lugosi holding a pinball.

It stands to reason the next pin is Ash vs Evil Dead.

#2353 5 months ago

I told my girlfriend about this Evil Dead pinball situation two nights ago, and why it would be so important to buy this pin if it comes to fruition. I was met with a very blank stare. She hates horror movies. We have plans to watch Evil Dead 2 together/I’m making her watch it.

#2354 5 months ago

I felt like a middle aged man rationalizing the purchase of a Corvette to his wife.

#2355 5 months ago
Quoted from benheck:

Obviously ED is not their next title but you've certainly gotten their attention.

Hopefully we didn’t get the attention of one of the other manufacturers such as Deep Root...this needs to be a Spooky title.

#2356 5 months ago
Quoted from benheck:

It would be a nightmare. The dagger and the book even require a special license from Rob Talpert.
Easiest one to do would be 2, but... Eh. You're limited to just a house and the woods and nobody even gets assaulted by a tree in that one.
AoD is my vote. Best one liners, many locations (helps rules) and the most visually interesting. Also skeletons.
Obviously ED is not their next title but you've certainly gotten their attention.

Wow...that crushed that dream. Pretty sure this isn't even misdirection.

Oh well, I seriously don't need another game right now anyway.

#2357 5 months ago

I'd be all in on something from the Spawn franchise. The comics and not the movie that is. There's a ton of IP and the art style screams pinball.

Spawn Backglass (resized).png
#2358 5 months ago
Quoted from benheck:

Of course not... it's the following title, from the CGC/Spooky/Heck partnership. You can't release two Evil Dead themed games.

#2359 5 months ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Wow...that crushed that dream. Pretty sure this isn't even misdirection.
Oh well, I seriously don't need another game right now anyway.

Yea, I didn’t want to say it but that was the most depressing post from Ben I can remember reading. I was holding out hope for an Ash property, but that post seems like a dagger in the eye of the book to me.

#2360 5 months ago

A Bela/Dracula themed pin would be amazing. A black and white LE would be very tempting.

#2361 5 months ago

Make it happen Spooky!!!

MV5BOTk2NDNjZWQtMGY0Mi00YTY2LWE5MzctMGRhZmNlYzljYTg5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTAyNjg4NjE0._V1_ (resized).jpg
#2362 5 months ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Yeah, and R&M really fits that "theme", yeah sure. Don't see how Scooby Doo does either, but go ahead and tell yourself that.

Yeah, Scooby Doo is a cartoon that chases ghost and monsters, don’t know how that’s spooky (sarcasm). Spooky doesn’t mean scary, the cartoon is spooky based, not horror. But R&M definitely not spooky.

#2363 5 months ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Hopefully we didn’t get the attention of one of the other manufacturers such as Deep Root...this needs to be a Spooky title.

Bahahah! You said manufacturer and Deep Root in the same sentence. Best joke of the day!

#2364 5 months ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Bahahah! You said manufacturer and Deep Root in the same sentence. Best joke of the day!

Definitely an aspirational statement at best.

#2365 5 months ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

At this point could we at least get a clue as to whether the theme is horror based at least?

I think he did!!

Quoted from benheck:

It would be a nightmare.

#2366 5 months ago
Quoted from benheck:

It would be a nightmare. The dagger and the book even require a special license from Rob Talpert.
Easiest one to do would be 2, but... Eh. You're limited to just a house and the woods and nobody even gets assaulted by a tree in that one.
AoD is my vote. Best one liners, many locations (helps rules) and the most visually interesting. Also skeletons.

Ben Heck just blew away all our hopes and dreams with a Boomstick! RIP Evil Dead.

#2367 5 months ago
Quoted from oneballjab:

Ben Heck just blew away all our hopes and dreams with a Boomstick! RIP Evil Dead.

Eh, for now. But ya'll are making a very good case for it in the future.

#2368 5 months ago
Quoted from benheck:

Eh, for now. But ya'll are making a very good case for it in the future.

Don't forget some of these:

JAWS
Goonies
Back To The Future
Gremlins
E.T.
Labyrinth
Monster Squad
Killer Klowns From Outer Space
Space Balls
Beetlejuice
Waynes World
Coneheads
The Fifth Element
Big Trouble In Little China
The Gate
Nightmare on Elm Street
Resident Evil
The Never Ending Story
Princess Bride
Mom & Dad Save The World
Inner Space
Friday the 13th
IT
The Thing
Arachnophobia
The Blob
Hellraiser

#2369 5 months ago

So apparently it is He-Man.

If not that..

medieval madness tri-make.

#2370 5 months ago
Quoted from Zablon:

If not that..

I’m dying to give my money to Spooky but He-Man...forget about it.
The only thing I’d want sitting in my game room less would be Fast & Furious.

#2371 5 months ago
Quoted from benheck:

Nightmare from Ben Heck: the Dream Crusher. Haha

#2372 5 months ago
Quoted from benheck:

*Spoilers* There are a lot of tree assaults in Evil Dead 2. Bobby Jo gets dragged off into the woods and killed by a tree, and then right after Ash kills Henrietta a giant demon tree busts through the cabin. Ash also gets slammed into a tree towards the beginning of the movie before turning into Evil Ash.

#2373 5 months ago

I'm working this weekend to will this pin into existence.

#2374 5 months ago

ARMY
OF
DARKNESS.

#2375 5 months ago
Quoted from Zablon:

If not that..

What is a MM tri-make?

#2376 5 months ago
Quoted from Richard-NBA-SF2:

What is a MM tri-make?

I assume a 3rd version

#2377 5 months ago
Quoted from Richard-NBA-SF2:

What is a MM tri-make?

Quoted from finnflash:

I assume a 3rd version

3rd manufacturer. Williams/PPS-CGC/Spooky. Which I seriously doubt Spooky is doing one.

LTG : )

#2378 5 months ago

It’s two games. One now and another in the new building.

Is it AOD
BTLC
Or Freddy.

#2379 5 months ago

Spooky is going to eat your money!

franchi (resized).jpg
#2380 5 months ago
Quoted from hank527:

It’s two games. One now and another in the new building.
Is it AOD
BTLC
Or Freddy.

What is BTLC?

#2381 5 months ago

Well...a Cannibal Corpse pin is way overdue....

#2382 5 months ago

Bacon Tomato Lettuce Cheese sammich.

#2383 5 months ago
8E9C477D-4FAA-4F0F-8284-56C4476AE5BC (resized).jpeg
#2384 5 months ago

Kind of risky marketing move for Spooky to tease popular themes that people would want, and get excited for, and then take them away and offer... ? instead.

The ? better be really good (and somehow better than the themes they teased), or there are going to be bottles thrown.

#2385 5 months ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Kind of risky marketing move for Spooky to tease popular themes that people would want, and get excited for, and then take them away and offer... ? instead.
The ? better be really good (and somehow better than the themes they teased), or there are going to be bottles thrown.

eh, it's not a big deal. I'm assuming the first pic was really the next pin...and they are just having fun with it. The rest is just our imaginations and desires. If indeed it isn't any of the games that have more or less said not it...most likely it isn't anything that's even been mentioned here -- the most likely candidate is still a dracula/lugosi/uniservsal monsters theme...especially if much of that is public domain.

#2386 5 months ago
Quoted from Zablon:

eh, it's not a big deal. I'm assuming the first pic was really the next pin...and they are just having fun with it. The rest is just our imaginations and desires.

You must be new here. lol.

#2387 5 months ago
Quoted from Fytr:

You must be new here. lol.

Memories are short here. If people held their grudges, some of these companies wouldn't have a backlog sold sight unseen. Selling machines right now is not a problem for anyone I think....

#2388 5 months ago

I’d be in. There’s a severe lack of death metal in the pinball world. Special request for CC have most of ‘Torture’ as the soundtrack. Sick record.

Quoted from Zablon:

Well...a Cannibal Corpse pin is way overdue....

#2389 5 months ago

Big Trouble In Little China SCREAMS SPOOKY as the manufacturer. I can totally get behind that as a new title from them.

#2390 5 months ago

I found the website for the artist that did the Fang Club merch, Bill Rude. Could he also be the artist for the next game?

https://www.7hells.com/post/spooky-pinball-bela-lugosi-standup

#2391 5 months ago

When is the reveal happening?

#2392 5 months ago
Quoted from iceman44:

This summer

#2393 5 months ago

The Green Inferno or Cannibal Holocaust with Cannibal Corpse sound track.

#2394 5 months ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Whenever they damn well please!
Hahahaha!!

#2395 5 months ago

Big Trouble in Little China to me is just as good as Army of Darkness (Athough Bruce Campbell callouts would be the best ever).

Goonies would also be an an easy yes. I'm in blind on all those titles.

#2396 5 months ago

I'm looking for a Pinball machine with Green Eyes.

Jack-Burton-Big-Trouble-Little-China-Kurt-Russell (resized).jpg
#2397 5 months ago

Pinball machines do not come with green eyes

8E146519-2F2A-41DA-945B-BC9245237C0F (resized).jpeg
#2398 5 months ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Pinball machines do not come with green eyes[quoted image]

For about $2500, you can have a green topper though.

#2399 5 months ago

I'll take two pinball games with green eyes.

big-trouble-little-china-james-hong-lo-pan (resized).jpg
#2400 5 months ago

Count me in!

30a5b86131ecdbc60df9f61bfa1aaa88 (resized).jpg
There are 10,414 posts in this topic. You are on page 48 of 209.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside