(Topic ID: 331168)

Scooby Doo, Where Are You Club - Ruh Roh!

By u2sean

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11,677 posts
  • 635 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 36 hours ago by RussMyers
  • Topic is favorited by 299 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
972946E7-8C53-4236-9BA3-08E7C451FCD8 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6192 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
ring (resized).jpg
IMG_3763 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0069 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6427 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240419_230300967 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240419_230352522 (resized).jpg
IMG_3942 (resized).png
IMG_2054 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1352 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0426 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8879 (resized).jpeg
434474111_10231651641410717_2656043841103380976_n (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,677 posts in this topic. You are on page 152 of 234.
#7551 7 months ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

Crazy...looks like a prototype backglass.

Can I get one? The intro on the original series doesn't have a dash.

#7552 7 months ago
Quoted from paynemic:

For me it’s the dead bounce pass. Flipper just seems “flexible”? The ball absolutely dies. Often drains. Could be related issue?

I had some of this.

Raise the flipper Hold power a bit.

Or do you mean when the flipper is just left in the down position, it has too much "flex" when a ball hits it?

RM

#7553 7 months ago
Quoted from RussMyers:

when the flipper is just left in the down position, it has too much "flex" when a ball hits it?

If that’s the case, check the flipper bat isn’t broken.

I’ve had a bunch break recently.

rd

#7554 7 months ago
Quoted from RussMyers:

I had some of this.
Raise the flipper Hold power a bit.
Or do you mean when the flipper is just left in the down position, it has too much "flex" when a ball hits it?
RM

I could only see one option to raise the flipper hold power and that option has the choice of "Normal" (which it was on) and "Boost". If I recall correctly, the "Boost" setting was the power level that the machine shipped with by default. However, there were a lot of complaints of "flipper whine" so they added the option to reduce it and choose between "Normal" and "Boost".

When I adjust mine to "Boost", the hold power at the end of stroke is definitely better. A rocket shot to Daphne and back down to a left flipper being held up doesn't give way like it did under "Normal". However, on the Boost setting, I can definitely hear the flipper whine more.

So, set to Normal with a little bit of give on strong hits to the flipper but little whine or set to Boost and have a stronger flipper and deal with the whine. Those seem to be my options.

#7555 7 months ago
Quoted from Insanity199:

I could only see one option to raise the flipper hold power and that option has the choice of "Normal" (which it was on) and "Boost". If I recall correctly, the "Boost" setting was the power level that the machine shipped with by default. However, there were a lot of complaints of "flipper whine" so they added the option to reduce it and choose between "Normal" and "Boost".
When I adjust mine to "Boost", the hold power at the end of stroke is definitely better. A rocket shot to Daphne and back down to a left flipper being held up doesn't give way like it did under "Normal". However, on the Boost setting, I can definitely hear the flipper whine more.
So, set to Normal with a little bit of give on strong hits to the flipper but little whine or set to Boost and have a stronger flipper and deal with the whine. Those seem to be my options.

What causes the flipper whine?
Any expert answers? Just wondering.

#7556 7 months ago
Quoted from dothedoo:

Can I get one? The intro on the original series doesn't have a dash.

We know. Don't get me wrong WB has been great, but in general I think licensing is a lot more complicated then most realize.

#7557 7 months ago
Quoted from JustJared:

Simple answer is the PWM (how the flipper power is pulsed) creates sound waves in the human audible spectrum.

#7558 7 months ago
Quoted from JustJared:

Resonance caused by the pulse width modulation. The coil doesn't get constant power when you hold the flipper button, but instead it gets pulsed rapidly, done at certain frequencies this can be audible to some people. Electronics of all kind hum all the time but people never notice.

#7559 7 months ago
Quoted from Insanity199:I could only see one option to raise the flipper hold power and that option has the choice of "Normal" (which it was on) and "Boost". If I recall correctly, the "Boost" setting was the power level that the machine shipped with by default. However, there were a lot of complaints of "flipper whine" so they added the option to reduce it and choose between "Normal" and "Boost".

OK, maybe Luke can weigh in on this but there is this setting:
Which is Lower Flippers Hold Power - Normal or Boost

But there is also this, under Coil Settings:
Right Flipper Low Pulse Power (percentage)
Left Flipper Low Pulse Power (percentage)

What exactly do these do?

Because I definitely increased the Right and Left Flipper Low Pulse Power when I was getting held flipper knockdowns from even medium hard ball hits to the flippers while being held up.

RM

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#7560 7 months ago
Quoted from RussMyers:

Because I definitely increased the Right and Left Flipper Low Pulse Power when I was getting held flipper knockdowns from even medium hard ball hits to the flippers while being held up.
RM[quoted image][quoted image]

You are correct, but on my machine, those were already at 100 so there wasn't anything I could do there. So, I personally, only had one option to raise it more and that was changing "Normal" to "Boost". I just assumed that those were the defaults for everyone, but apparently not if you adjusted yours up.

#7561 7 months ago
Quoted from alexorear:

Resonance caused by the pulse width modulation. The coil doesn't get constant power when you hold the flipper button, but instead it gets pulsed rapidly, done at certain frequencies this can be audible to some people. Electronics of all kind hum all the time but people never notice.

In this case the frequency is roughly in the 14-16Khz range. This tone is fairly unnatural and is the top end of human hearing for most Men...women are more sensitive to frequencies above 14k and our K-9 friends even higher awareness which is why we can't hear 'dog whistles'. A lower frequency, though less audible, might not be rapid enough to maintain the hold since the sine wave takes longer to resolve...however they would generate less heat since it's not pulsing as quickly.

#7562 7 months ago

I see Charlie and Bug are doing a Facebook live today at 5:30 Eastern, 4:30 Central - do you think we're gonna get a next game reveal / announcement?

#7563 7 months ago

Bill & Ted's Bogus Adventure.

#7564 7 months ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

I see Charlie and Bug are doing a Facebook live today at 5:30 Eastern, 4:30 Central - do you think we're gonna get a next game reveal / announcement?

They traveled somewhere for this based on their last post. They also stated that they received MASSIVE good news in a post 2 days back. If it is about the massive news, I doubt it would be their next game as that and maybe even the next are surely already well down the road to development. I am very curious for sure.

#7565 7 months ago
Quoted from RussMyers:

Which is Lower Flippers Hold Power - Normal or Boost
But there is also this, under Coil Settings:
RM[quoted image][quoted image]

For your lower flippers the coils are actually two different coils a high pulse coil and low pulse coil. The percentages simply change the duty cycle of these, basically how often the signal is turned on / off. The "boost" vs "normal" setting is a bit different. When you have that setting on "normal" a press of the flipper button will fire your high pulse coil then when the end of stroke is activated, it will switch to low pulse. If you have that setting on "boost" a press of the flipper button will fire your high pulse coil then when the end of stroke switch is activated, it will activate the low pulse AND also rapidly turn that high pulse on / off in such a way that it won't damage your coil. This will increase the hold strength of your flippers, but would increase the chances of introducing more flipper hum.

#7566 7 months ago

Guys, I'm SUPER on the fence about buying this game. Played it at SFGE and just loved it. I've owned over 75 pins but never purchased a NIB one. Please talk me out of buying this game... ;P

#7567 7 months ago
Quoted from seshpilot:

Guys, I'm SUPER on the fence about buying this game. Played it at SFGE and just loved it. I've owned over 75 pins but never purchased a NIB one. Please talk me out of buying this game... ;P

You'll get addicted...so yeah, there's that. You might smile more and generally enjoy the time with friends and family playing it. It's the total package IMHO...worth every penny and is packed to the gills with goodies, code and straight up fun!

#7568 7 months ago
Quoted from seshpilot:

absolutely love the game and how it is coded and the only negative comment I have is that there is nothing more than the previous high scores are the only goal to beat. But as others have stated I should be patient and happy I have mine while they still await getting their game to play. Will it happen as far as other accolades to beat or not,I can not answer and spooky people who read this thread seem to not want to answer it but not a reason not to buy unless you need more things to beat than high scores . It does matter to me but will wait until I am told no it won’t happen or if they say nothing and the code gets completed and does not add any other things to accomplish.
Perhaps just wait to buy is the best answer

#7569 7 months ago
Quoted from seshpilot:

If you love it, why are you on the fence? Is it just because you never owned a NIB? If so, I have seen a few low plays available to buy.

#7570 7 months ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

For your lower flippers the coils are actually two different coils a high pulse coil and low pulse coil. The percentages simply change the duty cycle of these, basically how often the signal is turned on / off. The "boost" vs "normal" setting is a bit different. When you have that setting on "normal" a press of the flipper button will fire your high pulse coil then when the end of stroke is activated, it will switch to low pulse. If you have that setting on "boost" a press of the flipper button will fire your high pulse coil then when the end of stroke switch is activated, it will activate the low pulse AND also rapidly turn that high pulse on / off in such a way that it won't damage your coil. This will increase the hold strength of your flippers, but would increase the chances of introducing more flipper hum.

Thanks, this is much easier to understand.

RM

#7571 7 months ago
Quoted from PinFever:

Will it happen as far as other accolades to beat or not, I can not answer and spooky people who read this thread seem to not want to answer it but not a reason not to buy unless you need more things to beat than high scores.

I'd also be super disappointed if it didn't.

#7572 7 months ago
Quoted from seshpilot:

Please everyone chime in on this one statement.
Based on owning games from all major modern manufacturers, spooky is the one I would consider the most responsive to correcting any issues with their NIB games. I feel most confident to buy their games NIB.

Agree or no?

Either way, scooby rocks. I love it. I sold my Bond premium to buy it and am glad I did. The games are very different, but I smile a lot more when I play scooby.

#7573 7 months ago
NIB games. I feel most confident to buy their games NIB.
Agree or no?

Agree 100%. I own games from Gottlieb, Bally/Williams, Stern, American, CGC and Spooky. Obviously, Gottlieb and Bally/Williams are out of consideration on this subject, but I’d say Spooky is far and away the best company out there in terms of support and customer engagement. And their games fricken ROCK. I have an ACNC and Scooby. Totally love them, especially Scooby. Whoever is on the fence, jump off it and get this game. You won’t regret it.

#7574 7 months ago
Quoted from Charlemagne1987:

Agree 100%. I own games from Gottlieb, Bally/Williams, Stern, American, CGC and Spooky. Obviously, Gottlieb and Bally/Williams are out of consideration on this subject, but I’d say Spooky is far and away the best company out there in terms of support and customer engagement. And their games fricken ROCK. I have an ACNC and Scooby. Totally love them, especially Scooby. Whoever is on the fence, jump off it and get this game. You won’t regret it.

I love hearing this, should be getting mine within a week or so, I’m seriously excited!!!!!

#7575 7 months ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

We know. Don't get me wrong WB has been great, but in general I think licensing is a lot more complicated then most realize.

I figured as much, which is probably why you had to put the new Scooby logo in the bottom corner, correct?

#7576 7 months ago
Quoted from seshpilot:

This was my first NIB game too. Since you love it, I don't know what's stopping you. Especially since it's even better than it was at SFGE.

#7577 7 months ago

Thanks for the great feedback gang. VERY excited about this game; it's just the perfect theme.

#7578 7 months ago
Quoted from Insanity199:

If you love it, why are you on the fence? Is it just because you never owned a NIB? If so, I have seen a few low plays available to buy.

I have a friend here in Ajax/Pickering (area), in Ontario Canada who has a very low play, minty new SDCE with Voodoo glass, for a steal! I would buy it if I hadn't bought a NIB myself on reveal day. Still available!

#7579 7 months ago

The more I play Scooby Doo the more I REALLY ENJOY IT. If anyone is on the fence - this is a GREAT game! I am not a FAN BOY of any manufacturer - just a FAN of GOOD PINBALL! Credit where credit is due - this one is a home run Spooky!

#7580 7 months ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

Curious what this was all about. Anyone have the low down?

#7581 7 months ago
Quoted from matt68061:

Curious what this was all about. Anyone have the low down?

They were live streaming from Hollywood Horror Nights, not a game announcement or such

#7582 7 months ago

Had a great time hosting my pinball club tonight. @cypherpinball, fellow Scooby owner, and the guy who introduced me was here to play. Everyone loved Scooby, but we started having a repeat problem: the game kept loosing track of balls in the Mystery Machine. I could see the ball in the 1st position, up against the solenoid. Are the balls tracked via optos, or switches in that area? Can I get to whatever they are by only removing the van, or is the whole upper PF going to have to come off?

20230914_200212 (resized).jpg20230914_200212 (resized).jpg
#7583 7 months ago

My right flipper is significantly weaker than the left. The right has to be a perfect shot to make it up to the upper playfield but the left has no issue at all getting up there. Both are at 100% power. What would cause this? Is the coil potentially bad?

#7584 7 months ago
Quoted from pinball_ric:

What would cause this? Is the coil potentially bad?

Generally coils either work, or they don’t.

Check for binding.

Make sure the flipper bat can move up and down vertically about 1-2mm.

Make sure the whole mechanism can move freely when the plunger goes into the coil.

rd

#7585 7 months ago
Quoted from pinball_ric:

My right flipper is significantly weaker than the left. The right has to be a perfect shot to make it up to the upper playfield but the left has no issue at all getting up there. Both are at 100% power. What would cause this? Is the coil potentially bad?

Check that the connectors on the warden board are secure and then check the EOS (end of stroke) switch gap on the flipper assembly below the playfield. There are pics in the thread of the warden boad connectors as to which are which.

#7586 7 months ago
Quoted from pinball_ric:

Resoldering the coil lugs would be another possibility

#7587 7 months ago

I love my Scooby pin, but since some else mentioned in this thread, I have to put my (2) cents in.

I would love to see Spooky do their version of a Simpsons Treehouse of Horror pin. It suits their theme in doing horror pins and they would have soooo much material looking at over 30 seasons of the Simpsons as reference. At first I was thinking of Stern getting the license on this one, but after I received my Scooby Doo and seeing the build quality and customer service given to the pin, I flipped my judgment to the Spooky team. Top notch art design and molded toys in Scooby and I know they could do the same for the Simpsons as well. Not bashing Stern because I do love my Stern pins, but it seems lately they're more interested in doing music pins instead.

Two other factors to consider is this. I would have to say Scooby is probably their most popular pin to date, so why wouldn't another cartoon themed comedy/horror pin be a HUGE hit for them? Plus, they would complete the trifecta of a popular theme pin in the likes of Elvira, Black Knight and many others that is currently jumping from my memory.

Countless possibilities of shots and crazy ramps. Maybe have a shot to a treehouse mod (like the mystery machine) to start a mode. I could see the ball entering the bottom base of the tree with an upkicker kicking the ball up to the treehouse, maybe an upper playfield or something. So many episodes and classic moments in that show and who doesn't like the Simpsons. Plus, the sound effect of Homer's D'OH never gets old.

I can't even consider celebrating Halloween without watching a few Simpsons Treehouse of Horrors episodes, along with ole reliable It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown.

I know the Spooky team at least reads up on this thread, which is more than I can say for other pinball companies and listen to their fans/buyers.

Okay, the seed is planted.

#7588 7 months ago

I noticed last night that the metal ball guide on the left of the upper PF, where the ball will roll down if you don't have the bookcase flipper engaged, is broken and vibrates when the flippers flip. I checked it out and it's broken off at two of the weld points. I made sure my BC flipper doesn't hit this when I got the game so I'm not sure how or when this happened. Will call Spooky on Monday and see about getting another one.

#7589 7 months ago

Carrier just called and said Scooby Doo is being delivered Monday 9/18. I am number 1,024 and ordered through PinballSTAR.

#7590 7 months ago

I am working with spooky on this but was wondering if anyone else had this issue.
I was having a great game when all of a sudden the ball gets stuck in the mystery machine. The Ball was stuck on top of the playfield. The game seem to lock up and then the
"searching for balls" came up. I had to shut the game off and reboot. Same thing searching for balls. It seems that the upper flipper coils and the mystery machine coil is not working in the test menu, as I cannot start a new game.

Tested all the mosfets. Q7 Red Q24 & Q6 Green getting reading. Anyone have this happen?

IMG_1463 (resized).jpegIMG_1463 (resized).jpeg
#7591 7 months ago
Quoted from tem92:

I am working with spooky on this but was wondering if anyone else had this issue.
I was having a great game when all of a sudden the ball gets stuck in the mystery machine. The Ball was stuck on top of the playfield. The game seem to lock up and then the
"searching for balls" came up. I had to shut the game off and reboot. Same thing searching for balls. It seems that the upper flipper coils and the mystery machine coil is not working in the test menu, as I cannot start a new game.
Tested all the mosfets. Q7 Red Q24 & Q6 Green getting reading. Anyone have this happen?[quoted image]

Did you test all the coils? Q24 is the only chain MOSFET that you have listed, I am not sure what the others (Q7 and Q6) are (see chart below). This would seem to indicate that the upper right magnet coil is dead and that would explain why everything on Green is not working like the upper flippers and the mystery machine. I bet the ball trough and the trap door knockdown are not working either.
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#7592 7 months ago
Quoted from Insanity199:

Did you test all the coils? Q24 is the only chain MOSFET that you have listed, I am not sure what the others (Q7 and Q6) are (see chart below). This would seem to indicate that the magnet coil is dead and that would explain why everything on Green is not working like the upper flippers and the mystery machine. I bet the ball trough and the trap door knockdown are not working either.
[quoted image]

I checked them all. The rest are all are good. Yes Q7 and Q6 are missing from the chart so I'm not sure what they control.

#7593 7 months ago
Quoted from tem92:

I checked them all. The rest are all are good. Yes Q7 and Q6 are missing from the chart so I'm not sure what they control.

I looked at schematics and Q6,7,8 are off to the side of the 8 main chain MOSFETs. When my single MOSFET blew, those were also showing closed like yours so I don't think that has anything to do with this.

Based on this, your upper right magnet coil is having an issue and your GREEN chain is probably down. If you bypass that magnet coil, I bet all the rest start working again. This is exactly what happened to me but mine was the front drop coil. When I took that coil out of the chain, the rest started working again. The remedy as replacing the coil and the Warden board. However, I would wait to see what Spooky says.

#7594 7 months ago
Quoted from Insanity199:

I looked at schematics and Q6,7,8 are off to the side of the 8 main chain MOSFETs. When my single MOSFET blew, those were also showing closed like yours so I don't think that has anything to do with this.
Based on this, your upper right magnet coil is having an issue and your GREEN chain is probably down. If you bypass that magnet coil, I bet all the rest start working again. This is exactly what happened to me but mine was the front drop coil. When I took that coil out of the chain, the rest started working again. The remedy as replacing the coil and the Warden board. However, I would wait to see what Spooky says.

That makes sense. Thanks for the quick response. I'll keep you posted.

#7595 7 months ago
Quoted from tem92:

Tested all the mosfets. Q7 Red Q24 & Q6 Green getting reading. Anyone have this happen?[quoted image]

Did you count the number of balls? Maybe one is stuck somewhere in the game.

#7596 7 months ago
Quoted from Mrg50:

Did you count the number of balls? Maybe one is stuck somewhere in the game.

One is still stuck next to the mystery machine.

IMG_1470 (resized).jpegIMG_1470 (resized).jpeg
#7597 7 months ago
Quoted from tem92:

One is still stuck next to the mystery machine.
[quoted image]

Yeah, the locating balls message is just a symptom of the actual problem, the coil at the mystery machine not popping out the balls. When my blue chain was down due to bad coil at drops, the symptom was the balls getting stuck in the Right VUK which is also on the blue chain that was down.

In the end, the problem is the green chain not working due to a blown MOSFET and likely a bad coil. That is likely how this will play out. Unfortunately Spooky is off Fri->Sun.

Can you manually get your hand in there on the Mystery Machine coil and actuate the coil by hand to get the ball out. Won't solve the problem, but will get the ball out of there.

#7598 7 months ago
Quoted from Insanity199:

Yeah, the locating balls message is just a symptom of the actual problem, the coil at the mystery machine not popping out the balls. When my blue chain was down due to bad coil at drops, the symptom was the balls getting stuck in the Right VUK which is also on the blue chain that was down.
In the end, the problem is the green chain not working due to a blown MOSFET and likely a bad coil. That is likely how this will play out. Unfortunately Spooky is off Fri->Sun.
Can you manually get your hand in there on the Mystery Machine coil and actuate the coil by hand to get the ball out. Won't solve the problem, but will get the ball out of there.

Moved the ball. Just did a coil test. Green chain is the issue. All those coils are out.

#7599 7 months ago

Just received my scooby! No damage in shipping, and just an absolutely packed pin. Appreciate the extra bits that went into the game (like, trying to change to adult mode callout, or the various startup phrases (like "building sandwich" or whatever it says)...just little touches that they didn't have to do but clearly shows the love they have for the pin).

Already fixed a few little things, like turning down amp volume to get rid of speaker static, found an extra "hand" plastic in the center ramp that a technician must have been accidentally dropped in the game at some point, turned upper flippers to selective to get rid of the fairly loud buzz from those flippers).

However...I tried searching but couldn't find info on this. On right orbit returns (like, mystery machine ejects), most of the time a ball is hitting the upper part of the upper right slingshot rubber, and then going SDTM.

20230915_193428 (resized).jpg20230915_193428 (resized).jpg

20230915_193438 (resized).jpg20230915_193438 (resized).jpg

Before I start messing around with either...bending the metal rail guide, or...trying to move the slingshot rubber post....has anyone else had an issue with this or proposed a solution?

#7600 7 months ago
Quoted from Gogdog:

Just received my scooby! No damage in shipping, and just an absolutely packed pin. Appreciate the extra bits that went into the game (like, trying to change to adult mode callout, or the various startup phrases (like "building sandwich" or whatever it says)...just little touches that they didn't have to do but clearly shows the love they have for the pin).
Already fixed a few little things, like turning down amp volume to get rid of speaker static, found an extra "hand" plastic in the center ramp that a technician must have been accidentally dropped in the game at some point, turned upper flippers to selective to get rid of the fairly loud buzz from those flippers).
However...I tried searching but couldn't find info on this. On right orbit returns (like, mystery machine ejects), most of the time a ball is hitting the upper part of the upper right slingshot rubber, and then going SDTM.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
Before I start messing around with either...bending the metal rail guide, or...trying to move the slingshot rubber post....has anyone else had an issue with this or proposed a solution?

I got the same problem but have not messed with it yet so also curious to know if anyone has adjusted.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbald Mods

$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 26.50
€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 9,769.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Springfield, IL
$ 29.00
$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Other
Severedmods

$ 125.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
PINBALLPICKERS

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

8,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Indianapolis, IN
$ 35.00
Lighting - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 269.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 11,677 posts in this topic. You are on page 152 of 234.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scooby-doo-where-are-you-club-scooby-snacks-for-all/page/152?hl=drbernd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.