(Topic ID: 331168)

Scooby Doo, Where Are You Club - Ruh Roh!

By u2sean

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11,643 posts
  • 635 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by Pinstym
  • Topic is favorited by 299 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
ring (resized).jpg
IMG_3763 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0069 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6427 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240419_230300967 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240419_230352522 (resized).jpg
IMG_3942 (resized).png
IMG_2054 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1352 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0426 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8879 (resized).jpeg
434474111_10231651641410717_2656043841103380976_n (resized).jpg
434187933_10231651641810727_402151276656863168_n (resized).jpg
434218025_10231651641130710_7502388332483788331_n (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240415-073852 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,643 posts in this topic. You are on page 74 of 233.
#3651 1 year ago
Quoted from cuebert:255 ready to ship!

Yes! I am 265.... Thoon...

#3652 1 year ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

This update will introduce Scooby Snack Multiball. In addition to being playable on it's own, this multiball is stackable with everything else in the game. It also utilizes the apron locks. During cases it can provide a huge boost to scoring; with the ability to keep your bravery meter maxed out.
[quoted image]

Any extra ball opportunities?

#3653 1 year ago
Quoted from robey99:

Any extra ball opportunities?

Super Jackpot in Mystery Machine Multiball will award you an extra ball

#3654 1 year ago

So unfortunately my Scooby won’t plunge the ball out of the shooter lane. The coil for the auto plunger is getting very hot to the touch and the plunges get weaker and weaker. Bummer, I was just getting into this pin.

#3655 1 year ago
Quoted from SpacelySpliffs:

#241 Paid in full 2 weeks ago, no shipping notice yet. So close!

Left Spooky yesterday Dan will deliver & setup once it arrives at our warehouse.

#3656 1 year ago

Are they fixing the code issues before they ship out anymore games?

#3657 1 year ago
Quoted from musketd:

As someone who has probably played 200+ games so far, I can say there may be a handful of things I've seen that are strange in the code, but only on a couple of occasions. I have not ran into any "code" problems that have destroyed hardware or coils.

#3658 1 year ago

AI bot programmed to repeatedly spam forums with variations of the same question?

Quoted from musketd:

Why is the new code not out yet? What is taking so long?

Quoted from musketd:

Code for Easter?

Quoted from musketd:

When is the new code coming out?

Quoted from musketd:

#3659 1 year ago
Quoted from cuebert:

255 ready to ship!

Hmm I am 254 what sort of numerical order is this ?

Haha

#3660 1 year ago
Quoted from monitorpop:

AI bot programmed to repeatedly spam forums with variations of the same question?

No just concerned what is going on and why is it not fixed yet and lack of code updates

#3661 1 year ago
Quoted from musketd:

No just concerned what is going on and why is it not fixed yet and lack of code updates

New code with fixes and new content are already being tested by beta users and should be coming any day now.

#3662 1 year ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

So unfortunately my Scooby won’t plunge the ball out of the shooter lane. The coil for the auto plunger is getting very hot to the touch and the plunges get weaker and weaker. Bummer, I was just getting into this pin.

I'd recommend to stop playing to avoid blowing multiple components. It'll just be more work for you as they'll have you replacing stuff you blow

Contact support and hope for the update soon

#3663 1 year ago
Quoted from Mando:

Hmm I am 254 what sort of numerical order is this ?
Haha

Maybe availability of the shipping companies? Mine will be coming via FedEx, due to cross border... just a thought.

#3664 1 year ago

Installed Back Alley Creations mods. I used glue dots for the rock trail. The supplied 3m raised the rocks up a bit too much for more liking. With the glue dots it’s lays flat. Had to put Shannon more towards the back because his head would not clear the glass.

3019F716-54F8-48D4-9C28-0EE975D0C75C (resized).jpeg3019F716-54F8-48D4-9C28-0EE975D0C75C (resized).jpegECDFECB0-407A-4344-9969-A3F4CD11D309 (resized).jpegECDFECB0-407A-4344-9969-A3F4CD11D309 (resized).jpeg7D42EEC0-8FE3-41A4-B354-E41FE6472CAA (resized).jpeg7D42EEC0-8FE3-41A4-B354-E41FE6472CAA (resized).jpeg

#3665 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Installed Back Alley Creations mods. I used glue dots for the rock trail. The supplied 3m raised the rocks up a bit too much for more liking. With the glue dots it’s lays flat. Had to put Shannon more towards the back because his head would not clear the glass.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks awesome…. Can’t wait to get mine but I ordered the apron also so guessing that might be why it didn’t ship.

Anyone know what is up with the apron yet ?

#3666 1 year ago
Quoted from musketd:

There have been a small number of cases where the code is suspected of causing hardware failure. Only a few vs the couple hundred machines that are doing just fine. Other than that, there are no game breaking failures that need to be fixed in the currently released code. A few posters and podcasters like to make mountains out of molehills and that is what is happening here.

That said, the new code is very close to release, and trust me, it is a very, very nice update and should make most (reasonable) people happy.

#3667 1 year ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

There have been an extremely low number of cases where the code is suspected of causing hardware failure. Like 1 or 2 vs the couple hundred machines that are doing just fine. Other than that, there are no game breaking failures that need to be fixed in the currently released code. A few posters and podcasters like to make mountains out of molehills and that is what is happening here.
That said, the new code is very close to release, and trust me, it is a very, very nice update and should make most (reasonable) people happy.

4 other pinsiders I've been in contact with and myself. So that's 5 that im aware of. Many games are not accounted for by pinside users so no way of knowing how many total are effected.

Easy to downplay issues you aren't experiencing

#3668 1 year ago
Quoted from Svenop:

4 other pinsiders I've been in contact with and myself

Make that 5 other Pinsiders. I've got the same problem, bad board and three coils, happened on my third game.

#3669 1 year ago
Quoted from Svenop:

4 other pinsiders I've been in contact with and myself

Not saying it isn’t happening. But it’s a very small percentage. Not the widespread issue some are making it out to be.

#3670 1 year ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Not saying it isn’t happening. But it’s a very small percentage. Not the widespread issue some are making it out to be.

I hope it's a very low number. I have not seen anyone saying it is widespread, not 1 or 2 as you claim.

#3671 1 year ago
Quoted from Svenop:

I hope it's a very low number. I have not seen anyone saying it is widespread, not 1 or 2 as you claim.

I hope it's a low number as well. I apologize for stating "1 or 2" as I certainly have no proof of that, and was just commenting on what I had observed. I am not trying to downplay those having issues. But I know of a decent amount of games on route and in personal collections, as well as the multiple machines Spooky had at MGC and TPF being played non-stop without this issue. So yes, I now know it is more than 1 or 2, but I still say from what I have seen, it is a small percentage. Either way, and no matter what, hopefully the code update will fix up these issues for you and the others experiencing it.

#3672 1 year ago
Quoted from Svenop:

Good info here incase OP wants to make it a key post[quoted image][quoted image]

This seems amazing, especially for someone new like myself. Definitely going to print it out for use when the machine comes.

Also, my mods came today, however we are out of town for a quick vacation. Will post pictures tomorrow!

#3673 1 year ago

I’m pretty skeptical it’s a code issue vs there’s a random short to find in a few particular games.

#3674 1 year ago
Quoted from jbigdoggf:

Looks awesome…. Can’t wait to get mine but I ordered the apron also so guessing that might be why it didn’t ship.
Anyone know what is up with the apron yet ?

Thank you! Very happy with them. He has to still make the apron mod yet. I didn’t order one.

#3675 1 year ago
Quoted from FlipperFreak:

Left Spooky yesterday Dan will deliver & setup once it arrives at our warehouse.

Great news, thank you! I love it when Dan comes to visit.

You guys always provides such great a customer experience.

#3676 1 year ago

New code is posted on Spooky's website!

Sorry should have included the link!

https://www.spookypinball.com/game-support/

Screenshot_20230414_081905_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230414_081905_Chrome (resized).jpg

#3677 1 year ago

Ball search and ball launch fixes?

#3678 1 year ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

But have you been invoiced?

Invoiced and paid - don’t they build in order

#3679 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Did you go butter on the cabinet? And did you order directly from Spooky?

No butter and not direct

#3680 1 year ago
Quoted from cuebert:

Maybe availability of the shipping companies? Mine will be coming via FedEx, due to cross border... just a thought.

Probably mine is coming via R&L I believe .. maybe Monday which would be great I could go pick it up Friday !

#3681 1 year ago
Quoted from tem92:

I am #204. Butter email 3/14/23. Invoiced 3/20/23 added Butter. Paid in Full 3/27/23. Joe gave an ETA of 30-45 days from payment.

Quoted from tem92:

I am #204. Butter email 3/14/23. Invoiced 3/20/23 added Butter. Paid in Full 3/27/23. Joe gave an ETA of 30-45 days from payment.

Interesting - I’m guessing then that I’m now waiting for you since you ordered butter and I didn’t - I was told my game wasn’t done being built which I find odd since 210 and 211 and built and being delivered to north jersey this week

#3682 1 year ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

Ball search and ball launch fixes?

Yes, here's a link for anyone that wants to read all the features of this update.

#3683 1 year ago

Hey all!

As some of you already discovered, new code is available on our game support page! Along with coil and switch wiring charts. You can see all the changenotes on the website, but the main points are sped up autolaunch, and scooby snack multiball!
Currently, scooby snack multiball is a stealable, 2-ball MB that stacks with, and is startable from all other modes. To start SSMB, lock a ball on each apron lock. To qualify a lock, you need to collect a certain number of scooby snacks (starts at 4, and increases after each SSMB (on-screen indication to show your progress toward next lock will be coming in future updates)). A callout, and flashing apron lights will indicate when you have a lock qualified. Once SSMB starts, scooby snacks (which are spawned by completing a drop bank) become jackpots, and shooting either apron lock during SSMB awards a super jackpot. When in base gameplay, scooby snacks are collected normally, however if you are in a case while SSMB is running, scooby snacks don't disappear when collected. This will help extend your bravery/time in longer modes, or modes that require a lot of time on the upper playfield, which scooby snacks don't spawn on.

There are also several highly anticipated bug fixes! Going forward, we do intend to roll out bugfixes more frequently, on a separate schedule than the main updates, so that the bugfixes don't have to wait for a feature release to get out there. There is a setting in the coils menu now which allows you to change your lower flipper hold power between boosted and normal. Setting this to normal should eliminate any high-pitch whine on your *lower* flippers (whine on upper flippers is not addressed in this update). Furthermore, audits for switch hits and basic stats should be available now, with more to come in later updates. Autoplunge is quicker, and should work consistently now. The light kit has been updated! We understand that some games have had problems with the light kit not starting correctly. This latest code should fix most of those games (it may take a couple power cycles for the light kit to properly connect and update), and we should have a solution to get 100% of them working in the pipeline.

#3684 1 year ago

Ah, what a great thing for a Friday that I hoped would come today! Installing now...

#3685 1 year ago

Thanks team spooky.

Can't wait to hear from those with games trying it out.

#3686 1 year ago

CODE

#3687 1 year ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

Can't wait to hear from those with games trying it out.

I will try it out this afternoon and let you know how it goes. Only had four days on the original code, but still excited for Scooby Snack Multi Ball, I had 97 snacks in a game last night (hit my best so far of 2.5 million).

#3688 1 year ago

Looking good! Lot of great improvements!

IMG_6459 (resized).jpgIMG_6459 (resized).jpgIMG_6462 (resized).jpgIMG_6462 (resized).jpg
#3689 1 year ago
Quoted from Svenop:

New code is posted on Spooky's website!
Sorry should have included the link!
[quoted image]

spooky_dj does this mean we have to adjust lower flipper hold strength to reduce whine after code update or does it come with the right setting when updated?

#3690 1 year ago

You guys found the code before I could even finish the facebook post that it's live!

#3691 1 year ago
Quoted from BKPitmaster:

spooky_dj does this mean we have to adjust lower flipper hold strength to reduce whine after code update or does it come with the right setting when updated?

The default setting is 'boosted' (because that's what the code originally shipped as), so you'd have to make that change after the update if you wish.

#3692 1 year ago

heck yes for a stackable 2-ball multi-ball!!! (it really doesn't take much to get me amped...hehe...tbh...I was really hoping for the addition of a quick little MB)

#3693 1 year ago

The new multiball is really great for stacking during your cases. Since Scooby Snacks add to your bravery, and during SSMB you're collecting them constantly, it really helps keep you in the modes and collect more shots during!

#3694 1 year ago

SpookyBug spooky_dj SpookyLuke

Feel free to get this code loaded up on 254 and shipped out Monday I’ll put it through the paces!

#3695 1 year ago

I assume games shipping out from this point forward will have latest code installed already?

#3696 1 year ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

I assume games shipping out from this point forward will have latest code installed already?

I'm about to go down the line and update every single game in the building haha. So absolutely they will!

#3697 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyBug:

I'm about to go down the line and update every single game in the building haha. So absolutely they will!

SpookyBug sweet ! My ultraman said inspected by bug and it was flawless ! Just saying .. 254 .. hahaha

#3698 1 year ago

New code stream tonight 7pm Est!

Twitch.tv/SlapDrain

FC35DB64-A41F-4919-B413-86E9CA6B5136 (resized).jpegFC35DB64-A41F-4919-B413-86E9CA6B5136 (resized).jpeg
#3699 1 year ago

What a good day to get these in the mail! I'l be ready for November-ish!

20230414_120209 (resized).jpg20230414_120209 (resized).jpg
#3700 1 year ago

Are we able to use a Mac now to update? Thx

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
9,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ypsilanti, MI
Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 59.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Print2pin

$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

8,200 (OBO)
$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 74.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbald Mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 19.95
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 269.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

There are 11,643 posts in this topic. You are on page 74 of 233.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scooby-doo-where-are-you-club-scooby-snacks-for-all/page/74 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.