(Topic ID: 331168)

Scooby Doo, Where Are You Club - Ruh Roh!

By u2sean

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11,677 posts
  • 635 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 34 hours ago by RussMyers
  • Topic is favorited by 299 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
972946E7-8C53-4236-9BA3-08E7C451FCD8 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6192 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
ring (resized).jpg
IMG_3763 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0069 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6427 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240419_230300967 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240419_230352522 (resized).jpg
IMG_3942 (resized).png
IMG_2054 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1352 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0426 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8879 (resized).jpeg
434474111_10231651641410717_2656043841103380976_n (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #224 Tracker sheet Posted by La4s (1 year ago)

Post #600 LCD Screen Settings suggestions for optimal pop (RnM) Posted by manadams (1 year ago)

Post #601 LCD Screen Settings suggestions for optimal pop (Ultraman) Posted by RussMyers (1 year ago)

Post #1021 IE Pinball streaming an early production Scooby. Posted by Morgoth00 (1 year ago)

Post #1671 Topper height measured. Posted by monitorpop (1 year ago)

Post #1678 Overall height of game with topper. Posted by BKPitmaster (1 year ago)

Post #1792 Mystery machine scoop rejects - flipper power fix Posted by Sethman (1 year ago)

Post #1847 Backbox width measured. Posted by BKPitmaster (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinball_ric.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4082 1 year ago

Got my invoice for 379 last night. Went with butter. Now begins the worst part of waiting knowing it is so close

4 months later
#7459 7 months ago

Just had a weird bug on the latest code. I've had my game on most of the day idle and just went to start a game. Launched the ball and before it even reached the flippers it ended the ball (no ball save even if it was a switch issue). It then auto launched the next ball and spit out another and autolaunched that too. When the first ball drained (I wasn't going to save it since I was confused and my first ball was wasted) it ended the ball again. Ball 3 seemed to be normal. I didn't play it but it did ball save on the first drain. Started a 2nd game and all was fine.

#7583 7 months ago

My right flipper is significantly weaker than the left. The right has to be a perfect shot to make it up to the upper playfield but the left has no issue at all getting up there. Both are at 100% power. What would cause this? Is the coil potentially bad?

1 month later
#7903 6 months ago

Took me an extra 3 months or maybe more. They pile up a certain number and then do a run of the cabs. So could be shorter if you are one of the last ones to reach the quota

1 week later
#8093 6 months ago

I had a weird issue with Scooby-Doo mode. I would shoot the upper playfield with it activated and hold the flipper up. But before the ball even makes it down the flipper the flippers disengage.

#8120 6 months ago
Quoted from spooky_dj:

Hi, All!
We have sent a patch out to some that have had issues for further testing. If you wish to send me log files, you can pop a USB stick into your game, go into the system settings, and you'll find an option to write logs to USB. It should dump the logs for your last several games to the USB. You can then email that file to [email protected].
I have gotten good feedback so far that should help track down this bug. A big thank you to everyone helping out! I should have another update ready to roll this evening. Apologies for the trouble, but thanks for your patience! Standby for another update later tonight.

Unfortunately did not fix my issues with the scooby character mode. Sent DJ details and logs. Hopefully that gets fixed. Am I the only one experiencing what seem to be bugs in this mode?

#8132 6 months ago
Quoted from spooky_dj:

Hello again!!
Thanks for all the logs everybody!
We have another code update available. I have gotten several requests for access to the beta code for testing, so I'm going to make this code link public. All are welcome to try it, but be aware this is not an 'official' release, and likely still contain game-breaking bugs.
***DO NOT PUT THIS CODE ON LOCATION GAMES***
If you do find any bugs, you are encouraged to send a report and logs to [email protected]
https://spookypinball.s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/scooby/software_versions/v2023.10.28.23/v2023.10.28.23.scooby

Happy to report it seems like scooby character mode is fixed.

#8145 6 months ago
Quoted from Jigz:

Do you use selective flippers for your upper flippers? I do, and when I started Scooby Malt Shop and made it to the upper PF, I could not even use my upper flippers on this 10/28 code.

Yes I use selective flipper for the upper playfield. What you're describing is pretty much what was happening to me before. Don't get why it's fixed for me and not you. That's weird. I did only play one game and my scooby mode wasn't much of anything. I did get to the upper playfield and was able to stay up there a bit and hit the red shot. drained before I could really do anything else.

2 weeks later
#8370 5 months ago

Cat cables are all the same gauge. At least I have never seen a difference. Any cat 6 cable will work. It is used for serial communication only I believe

1 month later
#9746 3 months ago

Just played the new code. During captain cutler villian mode the dive helmet quit registering. All the other targets worked bit helmet wouldn't register at all so was much harder to get oxygen

#9784 3 months ago
Quoted from spooky_dj:

LOL, unfortunately not yet, however I did take the opportunity to sprinkle in some goodies:
spinner SFX play in ALL modes, instead of only base mode
Gratuitous Space Kook Laughter (clip is louder, and it plays on each spinner rip during space kook mode)
Tournament Mode setting actually shows up in service menu now (facepalm gif)
Qualified villain mode synchronizes between co-op players
Fixed the bug that crashed game when player drains on 7th villain
I'm afraid I'm still working on the non-movable skillshot, and 5-ball bugs though.
The code won't be public on the website just yet, still waiting on a little more feedback from playtesting. If nothing major pops up, perhaps we'll do another 'public beta' soon.

Did you look into the dive helmet not registering in captain cutler villian mode?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Springfield, IL
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 74.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ChainsawMods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Plastics
The Electric Playground

7,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Blue Bell, PA
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

8,100 (OBO)
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbald Mods

$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinball_ric.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scooby-doo-where-are-you-club-scooby-snacks-for-all?tu=pinball_ric and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.