(Topic ID: 331168)

Scooby Doo, Where Are You Club - Ruh Roh!

By u2sean

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PXL_20240419_230300967 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240419_230352522 (resized).jpg
IMG_3942 (resized).png
IMG_2054 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1352 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0426 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8879 (resized).jpeg
434474111_10231651641410717_2656043841103380976_n (resized).jpg
434187933_10231651641810727_402151276656863168_n (resized).jpg
434218025_10231651641130710_7502388332483788331_n (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240415-073852 (resized).png
PXL_20240414_195906192 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240414_181554907 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240414_195746420 (resized).jpg
IMG_6048 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6047 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,622 posts in this topic. You are on page 36 of 233.
#1751 1 year ago
Quoted from Vecna:

I am all for people expressing problems and concerns along with the good things. Not everything is perfect especially in pinball. If a owner wants to ask for help or even bitch about a game so be it that is there right.

Ask for help, offer help, report on your game, all good. 50 posts about the same thing would drive anyone nuts. Less is more. There comes a point where you just have to STFU. This club is for all owners, not just one.

#1752 1 year ago

Butter email for #162 just came in. Its almost time!

#1753 1 year ago
Quoted from adborto:

Hope Cliffy is making a set for this game.

He needs a bare playfield to make them.

#1754 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Played a game and a half. The artwork is insanely good. Just awesome to look at for starters. Haha.
All the shots feel good. Little stop n go with the trap door on the left and the mystery machine. Maybe it was the mode I was in, but I’d rather the horseshoes fly most of the time. Only have the ball stop for like moments. Big collects and mode starts and such.
Upper playfield is MASSIVE! I thought GOT was big.
Didn’t play much up there, but liked the shots.

What happened to the second half of game 2 Chuck?

#1755 1 year ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

What happened to the second half of game 2 Chuck?

Had to leave and play my matches in the tournament.

#1756 1 year ago

You can lock a mode with the action button before you start it, right? Is the map what shows current mode and the spinner what changes your selection? I played this a few times but forgot to pay attention to this. Wanted to make sure there was no playfield indicator for which mode would start.

#1757 1 year ago
Quoted from Sharkbait:

Just got my email for CE #182 can’t wait to have this in our shop.

Same for #179!

#1758 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

All fixed!!! Thanks Bug!! Just had to pull the wire up for the micro switch in the game. Would randomly not register when the ball was on it switch. Spooky support is like no other!!

Why don’t you explain this in detail in case someone else has the same problem? Micro switch? Pull the wire??

#1759 1 year ago
Quoted from Titokombo:

You can lock a mode with the action button before you start it, right? Is the map what shows current mode and the spinner what changes your selection? I played this a few times but forgot to pay attention to this. Wanted to make sure there was no playfield indicator for which mode would start.

You can lock in a mode with the launch button, not the action button. That would interfear with some of our future plans for the action button. There are several ways to tell which case is currently selected. Without looking at the screen, you can tell the next case by looking at the villain inserts on the playfield. Then one will always be blinking. That location on the map will also be annimated, but if you are looking at the screen the easier way would be to look at the villain displayed in the magnifying glass. Fill the magnifying glass by collecting white shots to start that investigation.

#1760 1 year ago

Woot! It's getting real. Just got my butter email (#159) a couple of hours ago. Agonizing on to butter or not to butter. Think I'm going to sleep on it.

#1761 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Had to leave and play my matches in the tournament.

Makes sense. How did you do in the tourney?

#1762 1 year ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

You can lock in a mode with the launch button. There are several ways to tell which case is currently selected. Without looking at the screen, you can tell the next case by looking at the villain inserts on the playfield. Then one will always be blinking. That location on the map will also be annimated, but if you are looking at the screen the easier way would be to look at the villain displayed in the magnifying glass. Fill the magnifying glass by collecting white shots to start that investigation.

Ahh, thank you so much! Trying to take in all that beautiful Scooby goodness I overlooked just how much detail went into the mode selection indicators. Good to know there is multiple spots to view.

#1763 1 year ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Makes sense. How did you do in the tourney?

Not dead yet! But I’m down to my last strike.

#1764 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Not dead yet! But I’m down to my last strike.

My son can play in junior tournaments and stay right in there. I have no hope of success lol. Good luck!

#1765 1 year ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

Why don’t you explain this in detail in case someone else has the same problem? Micro switch? Pull the wire??

Silenced by the Mob.

#1766 1 year ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

Silenced by the Mob.

Just trying to get something useful info since he claims he’s helping. He’s posted a problem and then a fix without anyone being able to understand it. Did you understand the fix?
I’m going to guess since nothing happened when he hit the start button, that a ball wasn’t setting properly on a trough switch (microswitch) and he had to adjust the switch arm (wire) or make sure the ball was resting on the switch correctly.

#1767 1 year ago

Because GamerRick told him to STFU.

#1768 1 year ago
Quoted from Vecna:

Hasn’t stopped him yet. So we might as well get some clarity to these problems and fixes. I just read pull the wire on the micro switch.

#1769 1 year ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Ask for help, offer help, report on your game, all good. 50 posts about the same thing would drive anyone nuts. Less is more. There comes a point where you just have to STFU. This club is for all owners, not just one.

Owner is a owner. Is there a number of posts excluding duplicates that one owner must abide by.

#1770 1 year ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

Silenced by the Mob.

Quoted from Vecna:

What am I missing here? I didn't quite understand the "fix" myself and would appreciate some clarification. I definitely want to hear about issues and their fixes here. When RebelGuitars asked for some clarification he got a response saying "Silenced by the mob"? I don't get it?

#1771 1 year ago

Hasn’t stopped him yet. So we might as well get some clarity to these problems and fixes. I just read pull the wire on the micro switch.

The wire was probably blocking the ball from ejecting. Most likely pulled the wire out of the way for the ball to pass freely.

#1772 1 year ago
Quoted from Vecna:

The wire was probably blocking the ball from ejecting. Most likely pulled the wire out of the way for the ball to pass freely.

That doesn’t make any sense.

#1773 1 year ago

Sorry had to pull the metal wire up and towards the back box to make it stand higher up so when the ball comes out into the shooter lane it pushes the microswitch wire down far enough to activate the switch so the launch button will work.

#1774 1 year ago

Relying on the most unreliable switch in a pinball machine is not good for reliable operation...

#1775 1 year ago

Today i got my bottom decoration for my new pinball machine.

IMG_20230309_111902_179 (resized).jpgIMG_20230309_111902_179 (resized).jpg

#1776 1 year ago

Sometimes the best way to adjust a switch is to…adjust the switch. No need for photos videos posts emails or phone calls…just…bend it so the ball makes contact.

Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

All fixed!!! Thanks Bug!! Just had to pull the wire up for the micro switch in the game. Would randomly not register when the ball was on it switch. Spooky support is like no other!!

#1777 1 year ago
Quoted from metallik:

I can't believe they're still using that same shitty scoop deflector from HWN/UM. It was shown to be prone to bending backwards on those games and here it is again, bending backwards...

Paging Dr. Vimtoman !

#1778 1 year ago

This non-beveled upper PF edge is concerning to me, for wear and dropping down onto the habitrail. Looks ideal for a 3D printed transition plastic.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#1779 1 year ago

Just received butter #77 shipping notification!

#1780 1 year ago

I will join the fun in saying scooby #152 just got the butter email as well. Now the real wait begins. Regular cabinet for me.
588907A7-24D2-444D-8C46-1367F3E46887 (resized).jpeg588907A7-24D2-444D-8C46-1367F3E46887 (resized).jpeg

#1781 1 year ago

#92 delivered this morning.

E48C0D62-440B-49C6-A6AF-CEB162B06C86 (resized).jpegE48C0D62-440B-49C6-A6AF-CEB162B06C86 (resized).jpeg
#1782 1 year ago

How much does it weigh on the pallet?

#1783 1 year ago
Quoted from sydneylumer:

How much does it weigh on the pallet?

Shipping weight was listed at 380 lbs.

#1784 1 year ago

This game is bad ass. If you’re still waiting you’re in for a treat. Be patient, dial it in, and unmask those villains! stumblor any idea on timing for those lantern mods? I’m excited to add! I just got the email for GZ Tokyo sign too!

#1785 1 year ago

I took this off my ACNC to see how it’d look. It would work well if I trimmed off the post mount section and just secure it to the wall. Medisinyl made it and I showed this pic to him. Hopefully he’ll design a new version for SD.
[quoted image]

What exactly am I looking for here? I'm distracted by how great the entire picture is, the sculpts look amazingly detailed.

#1786 1 year ago
Quoted from metallik:

I can't believe they're still using that same shitty scoop deflector from HWN/UM. It was shown to be prone to bending backwards on those games and here it is again, bending backwards...

Glad I ordered an extra scoop mod from Vimtoman when I got one for Halloween. Slides right over the existing scoop and makes the shot hard to miss. Highly recommend to anyone having trouble with that scoop.

EDIT: Sounds like this won’t work for Scooby.

5DE61DEF-4E43-469F-9CA9-DC82E0522757 (resized).jpeg5DE61DEF-4E43-469F-9CA9-DC82E0522757 (resized).jpeg

#1787 1 year ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

What exactly am I looking for here? I'm distracted by how great the entire picture is, the sculpts look amazingly detailed.

I believe the secret passage sign is what is being showcased.

#1788 1 year ago
Quoted from monitorpop:

Glad I ordered an extra scoop mod from Vimtoman when I got one for Halloween. Slides right over the existing scoop and makes the shot hard to miss. Highly recommend to anyone having trouble with that scoop. [quoted image]

This won’t work because the scoop catches the ball and then the vuk launches the ball vertically into the mystery machine mech lock. Anything blocking vertical clearance issues will essentially block the ball from enter the mech.

#1789 1 year ago

Just sent initial payment to secure Scooby #401. Super excited to join the club!

#1790 1 year ago

I took this off my ACNC to see how it’d look. It would work well if I trimmed off the post mount section and just secure it to the wall. Medisinyl made it and I showed this pic to him. Hopefully he’ll design a new version for SD.
[quoted image]

Like, zoinks man, that looks pretty groovy.

I like it, I’d be in for that mod!

#1791 1 year ago

Common #96. You know you wanna come home. Insert happy Gilmore gif here.

#1792 1 year ago

Regarding the Mystery machine scoop rejects..... Lowering left flipper High pulse power to 88% eliminated the rejects I was having on hard shots to the scoop. Default lower flipper power at 100% are a bit too strong anyway. This was an easy resolution. Give it a try and report back.

#1793 1 year ago
Quoted from Sethman:

Regarding the Mystery machine scoop rejects..... Lowering left flipper High pulse power to 88% eliminated the rejects I was having on hard shots to the scoop. Default lower flipper power at 100% are a bit too strong anyway. This was an easy resolution. Give it a try and report back.

Did this cause any issues with not making the center ramp?

#1794 1 year ago

Thanks a lot monitorpop
It will be just fine with my Ceiling

#1795 1 year ago
Quoted from La4s:

Did this cause any issues with not making the center ramp?

Not at all. Still plenty of power to make center ramp shot with ease.

#1796 1 year ago
Quoted from Sethman:

Shipping weight was listed at 380 lbs.

Thanks for that info! Been wondering. I was seeing approximate weights of 400 o 450 and was growing a bit concerned as were "the boys". Haha.

#1797 1 year ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

I will join the fun in saying scooby #152 just got the butter
[quoted image]

Surprise it’s a goose!

67CA2968-147F-4A35-835C-4356363B4BE3 (resized).jpeg67CA2968-147F-4A35-835C-4356363B4BE3 (resized).jpeg
#1798 1 year ago

#92 had to adjust the auto plunger and shoot lane switch. Other than that it plays absolutely great. Awesome job to the whole Spooky team.

9B8BEA32-39C4-4B92-9526-29E95E6A77D0 (resized).jpeg9B8BEA32-39C4-4B92-9526-29E95E6A77D0 (resized).jpeg
#1799 1 year ago

This is not a complaint, it's simply an observation from keeping up with the thread. I've noticed many people saying they had to adjust the shooter lane switch and auto plunger. I hope Spooky notices the same thing and makes the necessary adjustments

#1800 1 year ago

They will get that fixed after the "300"’s have all been shipped

Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

This is not a complaint, it's simply an observation from keeping up with the thread. I've noticed many people saying they had to adjust the shooter lane switch and auto plunger. I hope Spooky notices the same thing and makes the necessary adjustments

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 74.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Mooshue's Market

€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 40.00
Lighting - Led
Pinbald Mods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

8,199 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Springfield, IL
$ 23.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Northport, NY
$ 19.95
$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 11,622 posts in this topic. You are on page 36 of 233.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scooby-doo-where-are-you-club-scooby-snacks-for-all/page/36 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.