(Topic ID: 331168)

Scooby Doo, Where Are You Club - Ruh Roh!

By u2sean

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11,589 posts
  • 635 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 30 hours ago by Pugster
  • Topic is favorited by 301 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

434474111_10231651641410717_2656043841103380976_n (resized).jpg
434187933_10231651641810727_402151276656863168_n (resized).jpg
434218025_10231651641130710_7502388332483788331_n (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240415-073852 (resized).png
PXL_20240414_195906192 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240414_181554907 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240414_195746420 (resized).jpg
IMG_6048 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6047 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6046 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6045 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1368 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1372 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1357 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1374 (resized).jpeg
PS Logo (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,589 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 232.
#601 1 year ago

On my Ultraman, this has been best:

Brightness 40%
Contrast 80%
Gamma On

RussM

#602 1 year ago

I'm hoping for more feedback on how the game flows from people who have played it. I like flowy games and lately have been partial to fan type layouts that play quicker. I'm hoping Scooby can scratch this itch.

#603 1 year ago

So me and a couple friends made the trip to Bartari in Scranton, PA to play Scooby Doo CE# 22 from Joe at Pinball Star today. We got two three person games in and watched some others. Definitely a really fun game. Couldn’t hear the call outs and audio because it was so loud in there. Joe let us turn it up to its highest setting but it was not very loud even standing right next to it. Might need a code adjustment there. The game shoots well and flow was great. The mystery machine ball lock was great, the van lights change color and you also select a mystery by hitting that shot. Video is fantastic. Really great and thorough job.

We did have several issues. The right hand above Captain Cutler’s Helmet came off in the middle of a ball. Turns out both hands are held on by vertical acorn nuts with no lock nut and not a deep thread. Easy for those to work their way off since they both move. Might need to put a lock nut on there, seems as if that nut is not good enough to hold that piece. The other hand was loose. Another issue we had is a ball got stuck on top of the first row of drop targets and underneath the wire form. Pics of both attached. The last issue we had was if a ball got lost or stuck it would keep launching an extra ball and it would skip a player. It skipped one of us twice. This just seemed to happen because a ball couldn’t be found by the machine and then it spit out an extra one and then it just kept doing that. We had to reset the machine. After we fixed those issues, the game played very well. We both have one on order already, so it was great to feel that it was a great choice to buy this game. Not worried about the issues, they are easily fixed and they will have to do something to avoid that ball trap. I think drop targets can be set to drop in a ball search because my Stranger Things does that if a ball gets stuck behind the drop targets. Here the targets went up but not down and would not release the ball so we had to take the glass off. So the glass came off twice during one game. No issues in our second game.

Build quality overall is excellent, the powder coating is amazing and the molded figures are the best I’ve seen in any pin. The upper play field is also very well done and the materials and appearance are amazing. Spooky put a lot of effort into this game and it shows. Artwork is phenomenal and the cabinet is beautiful on both sides. Can’t wait to get mine.

3A9A48F5-8CCD-4D91-9945-CFCEABF91206 (resized).jpeg3A9A48F5-8CCD-4D91-9945-CFCEABF91206 (resized).jpeg7CE4E6C0-1B4B-4331-9BC5-CF22850F4558 (resized).jpeg7CE4E6C0-1B4B-4331-9BC5-CF22850F4558 (resized).jpegB2482948-5563-4ACB-94F9-D978D02CCF84 (resized).jpegB2482948-5563-4ACB-94F9-D978D02CCF84 (resized).jpegD97E582B-60DA-49C2-BA1D-B92FF00C7ADE (resized).jpegD97E582B-60DA-49C2-BA1D-B92FF00C7ADE (resized).jpeg

#604 1 year ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

I'm hoping for more feedback on how the game flows from people who have played it. I like flowy games and lately have been partial to fan type layouts that play quicker. I'm hoping Scooby can scratch this itch.

I just a post up about the flow of the game on the prior page feel free to ask specifics I played it today

#605 1 year ago

We really liked the flow. The shots were smooth and it doesn’t have traditional orbits which was nice. The bookshelf flipper is really cool. It took a minute to get used to it but once we were used to it it was easy to use and a lot of fun. There’s some really unique things on this pin. The two rows of drop targets were really fun to shoot at. The ball flows nicely under the upper play field and two of the wire forms drop the ball on top of the apron and there’s a little lever up there that can hold the ball as a ball lock or release them down to the flippers. All three of us loved that feature. There was definitely some unique out-of-the-box thinking on this pin. We loved it.

#606 1 year ago
Quoted from musketd:

I just a post up about the flow of the game on the prior page feel free to ask specifics I played it today

Appreciate your and GamerRick reviews.

#607 1 year ago

Flow was great. This did not feel like the typical Spooky game which I find them to be difficult to get shots and a bit clunky. Scooby is not at all like the other games. I had no trouble quickly getting used to how to hit most of the shots. I have no idea how to light the locks....but once I did I was able to get the mystery machine multi ball which was fun. I wish the out lanes were set up a little harder.....game times were quite long and most people were playing for the first time.

#608 1 year ago
Quoted from jakedistel:

Appreciate your and GamerRick reviews.

Welcome. I forgot to mention both outlane posts were set to easiest. Ball times were not incredibly long but they were generous. The left outlane post is so tight that the ball has to go through there almost perfectly if it’s set to easy to drain on the left side. So it seems this pin is easy to set up for long ball times if that’s what you want. I probably will not set my left outlane post to easy.

#609 1 year ago

Oh.....that drop target between the flippers....got a couple ball smashes to the glass from it. Maybe coding can help? Not sure.

Overall, the game looked really really good in person. Quality build. Lights were great. The topper was lit but since the room was so bright....almost looked like it was off.

#610 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

Oh.....that drop target between the flippers....got a couple balls smashes to the glass from it. Maybe coding can help? Not sure.

I didn’t have that but until I learned how to use it it was useless all that happened was the ball rested on it and as soon as I moved the flipper it rolled off of it and drained. You have to learn how to get it on the flipper before touching the button. It will definitely hold the ball though if you let the flippers rest. We were not able to figure out what triggered the target to pop up. The light show was fantastic and only one of us got mystery van multi ball and it was neat. The game seems to flow pretty fast but not uncontrollably fast. I think they have a winner here.

Yes I like the look of the topper, but you couldn’t tell it was lit except on the very bottom. It needs to be in a darker room. There is a spotlight traditional style that sticks out the center of the apron. I did not like that at all I am definitely going to remove that from my machine and see if I can mount it flush on the apron. It looks way out of place there.

#611 1 year ago

GamerRick.....I was right behind you when all that happened. I was the guy that pulled the acorn nut from the rollover after the ball got stuck on it.

Quoted from GamerRick:

So me and a couple friends made the trip to Bartari in Scranton, PA to play Scooby Doo CE# 22 from Joe at Pinball Star today. We got two three person games in and watched some others. Definitely a really fun game. Couldn’t hear the call outs and audio because it was so loud in there. Joe let us turn it up to its highest setting but it was not very loud even standing right next to it. Might need a code adjustment there. The game shoots well and flow was great. The mystery machine ball lock was great, the van lights change color and you also select a mystery by hitting that shot. Video is fantastic. Really great and thorough job.
We did have several issues. The right hand above Captain Cutler’s Helmet came off in the middle of a ball. Turns out both hands are held on by vertical acorn nuts with no lock nut and not a deep thread. Easy for those to work their way off since they both move. Might need to put a lock nut on there, seems as if that nut is not good enough to hold that piece. The other hand was loose. Another issue we had is a ball got stuck on top of the first row of drop targets and underneath the wire form. Pics of both attached. The last issue we had was if a ball got lost or stuck it would keep launching an extra ball and it would skip a player. It skipped one of us twice. This just seemed to happen because a ball couldn’t be found by the machine and then it spit out an extra one and then it just kept doing that. We had to reset the machine. After we fixed those issues, the game played very well. We both have one on order already, so it was great to feel that it was a great choice to buy this game. Not worried about the issues, they are easily fixed and they will have to do something to avoid that ball trap. I think drop targets can be set to drop in a ball search because my Stranger Things does that if a ball gets stuck behind the drop targets. Here the targets went up but not down and would not release the ball so we had to take the glass off. So the glass came off twice during one game. No issues in our second game.
Build quality overall is excellent, the powder coating is amazing and the molded figures are the best I’ve seen in any pin. The upper play field is also very well done and the materials and appearance are amazing. Spooky put a lot of effort into this game and it shows. Artwork is phenomenal and the cabinet is beautiful on both sides. Can’t wait to get mine.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

#612 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

GamerRick.....I was right behind you when all that happened. I was the guy that pulled the acorn nut from the rollover after the ball got stuck on it.

Lol thanks for fixing it. It was good meeting you. And thanks for letting us turn up the sound! Yes I forgot to mention after we pulled out the hand we couldn’t find the nut so we put the glass back on and then a ball got stuck in the upper playfield on a switch where the nut was lodged so he came over and took the glass off again and managed to get that nut out of there. Good job Insight!

#613 1 year ago

We will get some locktite on those acorn nuts! No problem and also I would assume the audio issue was just Amp volume turned down manually because we arnt seeing that on our end. Cool to see you guys be able to get your hands on these out in the wild

#614 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

We will get some locktite on those acorn nuts! No problem and also I would assume the audio issue was just Amp volume turned down manually because we arnt seeing that on our end. Cool to see you guys be able to get your hands on these out in the wild

We absolutely loved this machine. The issues didn’t bother us other than that just interrupted our flow we know things are gonna happen with a brand new machine but you guys put together a masterpiece here.

#615 1 year ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

We absolutely loved this machine. The issues didn’t bother those other than that just interrupted our flow we know things are gonna happen with the new machine but you guys put together a masterpiece here.

Agreed. I absolutely cannot wait to get #211 home!

#616 1 year ago

Had a blast playing the game today. Beautiful to look at and fun to play. Can’t wait to get mine. #403
insight75 thanks for letting me get in on a game with you today.

#617 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Did you guys experience any balls stuck on top of the drop targets and under the wire forms in development? It seems the only way it can get stuck there is if the drop target pops up while the ball is rolling over it we couldn’t figure out how it got stuck. You can fix that with a code adjustment can’t you? The drops can be set to drop if a ball is missing that will fix that problem right away. The wire forms are gorgeous and I definitely don’t want you to redesign those.

#618 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

How about the long delay on the ball release from
The mystery machine is that a code thing?

#619 1 year ago
Quoted from musketd:

Did you actually notice a delay? We noticed that a video clip starts when you start a mystery and after the clip finishes the ball is released. Is that the issue you had or did you have a delay when you locked a ball in the mystery machine? I didn’t notice if a video clip plays then but I don’t think so.

#620 1 year ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Did you guys experience any balls stuck on top of the drop targets and under the wire forms in development? It seems the only way it can get stuck there is if the drop target pops up while the ball is rolling over it we couldn’t figure out how it got stuck. You can fix that with a code adjustment can’t you? The drops can be set to drop if a ball is missing that will fix that problem right away. The wire forms are gorgeous and I definitely don’t want you to redesign those.

We did not. I saw that's quite the sneaky ball trap. Didnt see that one coming. I will check with Dylan and see what we can do to combat that. Appreciate the kind words and that you guys made the trip to check it out!

Quoted from musketd:

I'm not sure what would be going on there. I do not think it would be code related but also can't picture what would physically cause that. I will have to get video or try to recreate on our end. There are definitely still some early code bugs but I think this is by far our most fun, most feature packed, most stable "launch code" we have had. Excited to see how far we can push this thing with being so much farther ahead than normal and having another year or more to continue working on it full time.

#621 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

I will check with Dylan and see what we can do to combat that.

Best thing to do I have a delay on the reset of the drops to make sure the ball has time to clear the area. Also, on ball search, have the drops drop (if they are memory drops), and stay down for a second or two before resetting.

#622 1 year ago

I also have to give a shout out to Spooky for the high-quality extra touches in this game. Really loved that Scooby Doo pops out of the barrel. The green plastic protectors you put on are as good a quality as clips protectors and they really pop. And they put them under every single plastic piece. I love that. Putting on plastic protectors is one of the first things I do on a new pin. The flippers had flipper covers on them. I can’t remember any other machine that came with flipper covers. And the flipper rubbers are purple and they match the theme perfect. There were some other extra nice touches. The polish on this machine was fantastic.

#623 1 year ago
Quoted from mbott1701:

insight75 thanks for letting me get in on a game with you today.

Sure. Glad you asked. Was nice to get more time in there to look it over. Here were the fixers!

IMG_1623 (resized).jpgIMG_1623 (resized).jpg
#624 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

Sure. Glad you asked. Was nice to get more time in there to look it over. Here were the fixers!
[quoted image]

lol that’s me on the left and my friend on the right, insight in the front. Guy in the front left is the son of the guy on the right, both my friends and also my techs. They have helped me fix quite a few things.

#625 1 year ago
Quoted from Var1AbL3:

So, why aren't the speaker grill lights doing anything in this video? I bought my R&M from the original buyer and for some insane reason he didn't get the light up speakers and I hate it.

You can order the speaker grills and lights directly from spooky . I just did a couple of months ago.

#626 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Best thing to do I have a delay on the reset of the drops to make sure the ball has time to clear the area. Also, on ball search, have the drops drop (if they are memory drops), and stay down for a second or two before resetting.

I was thinking require a separate shot in a different area to reset the drop. The drops do not have an auto knockdown coil. Then the only time it could happen is in multiball however you would have to perfectly shoot a ball over the drops and hit the reset with another at the exact same time so it would be much more rare. Also if it happens in multiball you atleast have a fighting chance to knock it out with another ball. Already tossed some ideas over to Dylan!

#627 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

I was thinking require a separate shot in a different area to reset the drop. The drops do not have an auto knockdown coil. Then the only time it could happen is in multiball however you would have to perfectly shoot a ball over the drops and hit the reset with another at the exact same time so it would be much more rare. Also if it happens in multiball you atleast have a fighting chance to knock it out with another ball. Already tossed some ideas over to Dylan!

Yeah. And hopefully have a fix for if it does happen to get stuck, will the ball search fix it or will the game have to be opened up. Would help for location games.

Is the chase ball feature adjustable? Hopefully it will be for people that don’t want that to happen with stuck balls for tournaments.

#628 1 year ago
Quoted from brickbuilder14:

You can order the speaker grills and lights directly from spooky . I just did a couple of months ago.

Not seeing those available on the Spooky website. Any chance you have a link you can share?

#629 1 year ago

You might be able to make a small wire/plastic to wedge there so there isn’t enough vertical clearance for a ball + drop stack. Or a clear flat plastic over the area.

Worst case cut the wire form a hair?

#630 1 year ago

Here’s a pic of the spotlight I was talking about. You can see it if you zoom in. It provides good light but not a good location. Just sticks right out from the apron. This is probably my only gripe with this machine. You can also see those really cool ball catches on top of the apron never seen anything like those and they are really neat. They are physical ball locks.

9D5BC456-196F-414D-A01E-0330DBFF18E1 (resized).jpeg9D5BC456-196F-414D-A01E-0330DBFF18E1 (resized).jpeg

#631 1 year ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Here’s a pic of the spotlight I was talking about. You can see it if zoom in. It provides good light but not a good location. Just sticks right out from the apron. This is probably my only gripe with this machine.
[quoted image]

Really ugly

#632 1 year ago

That spot should be easy to swap out if it bothers you. Didn’t bother me.

#633 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

That spot should be easy to swap out if it bothers you. Didn’t bother me.

Yeah I’m sure. Could put a led trough light strip or just move the location. It’s such an odd location to put one not sure what they were thinking there but like I said everything else is awesome.

#634 1 year ago

Thank you to Joe and Pinball Star for putting today's event together and Spooky Pinball for bringing us Scooby Doo. Bartari, in Scranton, PA was a great place to experience Spooky Pinball's new Pin for the first time.

Despite a few minor issues with the game, the quality was everywhere you looked on this machine. I was very impressed with the look and feel of it. I'm also very happy to have one on order.Spooky Cabinet Art (resized).jpgSpooky Cabinet Art (resized).jpg

#635 1 year ago

I was at Bartari today also and played 4 games of Scooby-Doo pinball. I ordered Scooby on day one. I play in local tournaments weekly and like to learn the game rules, but haven't really mastered any pin. Just have fun playing them. .... And this was fun.
I did my best on the first game with over 1.5 mil (GC was around 6.5mil). Next 3 games beat me up with scores around 200-500k.
The lower playfield is fast and I like that. The hardest/tightest shot for me was the Mystery Machine shot. And I like that because it's an important shot to start modes and lock balls - so it wasn't easy to start the multi-ball. If you miss that shot, the targets on either side fling the ball back so fast and drain - love it!
Starting Captain Cutler multiple ball was easier but the ball didn't stay up top too long.

NOTE: the ball got stuck coming off the top between the blue wire form and playfield. And also by the drops under the gate. Ball search took awhile to start, but they freed up without taking the glass off.
Also, the ball dropped off the top of the blue wire form before it want through it.

MY TAKE: I like the modes which is very important to me. The game can play fast at times looking around and the top sling. It does slow up at times with the diverter in the back and left shot to green wire form vuk. It's still very possible to lose the ball down the middle with the ball saver target, so that's cool. Not many outlane drains on easy setting, but I would lower them once we get better. Definitely can't wait to get mine.

VIDEO: When I recorded gameplay, my wife played one ball for over a minute, then when she went to record my game, I drained in 17 seconds! - that's pinball.

My Wife playing:

Me playing a crappy ball

#636 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

Oh.....that drop target between the flippers....got a couple ball smashes to the glass from it. Maybe coding can help? Not sure.

…same issue with the drop target on the upper PF of ACNC. Happens very often. Always a scary moment.
Coding solution would be highly appreciated.

#637 1 year ago
Quoted from DrBernd:

…same issue with the drop target on the upper PF of ACNC. Happens very often. Always a scary moment.
Coding solution would be highly appreciated.

Or possibly add a tapered top ^ to the drop target. Lower the target to accommodate and the taper could redirect the ball instead of throwing it up to the glass. That would have to be tested to see if it would still do something similar of course but might help.

#638 1 year ago

Changing the drop target reset timing seems to the easiest way and what stern does on games that have had that issue (TWD, AIQ)

#639 1 year ago

spooky_dj It would be great if Spooky could take care of the ACNC code once again, since the latest code is already 2 years old and ACNC seems a bit out of support…

#640 1 year ago
Quoted from DrBernd:

spooky_dj It would be great if Spooky could take care of the ACNC code once again, since the latest code is already 2 years old and ACNC seems a bit out of support…

Wrong thread but what did they leave broken or unfinished? Why does it need their attention?

#641 1 year ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

I also have to give a shout out to Spooky for the high-quality extra touches in this game. Really loved that Scooby Doo pops out of the barrel. The green plastic protectors you put on are as good a quality as clips protectors and they really pop. And they put them under every single plastic piece. I love that. Putting on plastic protectors is one of the first things I do on a new pin. The flippers had flipper covers on them. I can’t remember any other machine that came with flipper covers. And the flipper rubbers are purple and they match the theme perfect. There were some other extra nice touches. The polish on this machine was fantastic.

WOZRR, Houdini, Oktoberfest and Hot Wheels all came / come with flipper toppers, there are probably others I'm not thinking of right now.

#642 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

It is a bit disappointing to learn the drops aren't controlled.

#643 1 year ago
Quoted from dnaman:

Or possibly add a tapered top ^ to the drop target. Lower the target to accommodate and the taper could redirect the ball instead of throwing it up to the glass. That would have to be tested to see if it would still do something similar of course but might help.

Does this (ball hitting the glass) actually bother people? I think it's cool when the ball hits the glass on the White Water ramp and even on MM when the trolls slam one against it, surely this happens on The Hobbit too.

#644 1 year ago

We've had non-stop plays on our SD#17 since Wednesday. The code update over the weekend (THANK YOU @spooky_dj!) seemed to fix a couple of oddities and gave us the ability to see all the final scores at the end of the game.

We had a lot of stuck balls, and are working on 3d printing some parts in these locations. I probably pulled glass a dozen times in a 5 hour tournament to grab these. Other than that, once we fixed an issue with our Capt Cutler orbit switch (it was sticking closed due to tension) we had zero issues with extra balls magically appearing on the playfield.

Another thing to keep in mind for the techs on here - the mystery machine doesn't always release a ball at the end of the game. On saturday one of our other techs thought a ball got lost and added another ball to the machine and this caused a bunch of issues. So, count your balls at the beginning of the day

This game is insanely popular and we had people coming from all over the place to play it yesterday. It's quickly becoming one of my favorites.

Screenshot 2023-02-27 at 9.28.51 AM (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-02-27 at 9.28.51 AM (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-02-27 at 9.29.13 AM (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-02-27 at 9.29.13 AM (resized).png
#645 1 year ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Thanks GamerRick for all the feedback! Just making me want THIS game in OUR basement more...have to say that I do enjoy the anticipation though!! All part of the experience. Kind of like a kid waiting for some holiday/birthday gift. Major applause for all the input from everyone that has been able to get to the game. Have a feeling our first experience will be making a 2 hour drive to Southland Lanes in Middleburg Heights in Ohio unless we can drive a little further to NorthEnd Pub in Lafayette, IN. Everyone enjoy!

#646 1 year ago
Quoted from jonahk:

We've had non-stop plays on our SD#17 since Wednesday. The code update over the weekend (THANK YOU spooky_dj!) seemed to fix a couple of oddities and gave us the ability to see all the final scores at the end of the game.
We had a lot of stuck balls, and are working on 3d printing some parts in these locations. I probably pulled glass a dozen times in a 5 hour tournament to grab these. Other than that, once we fixed an issue with our Capt Cutler orbit switch (it was sticking closed due to tension) we had zero issues with extra balls magically appearing on the playfield.
Another thing to keep in mind for the techs on here - the mystery machine doesn't always release a ball at the end of the game. On saturday one of our other techs thought a ball got lost and added another ball to the machine and this caused a bunch of issues. So, count your balls at the beginning of the day
This game is insanely popular and we had people coming from all over the place to play it yesterday. It's quickly becoming one of my favorites.[quoted image][quoted image]

Anyone from Spooky, any chance you'll be taking note of these ball trap locations and developing fixes to install on production games before they ship? Game is looking great!

Thanks!

#647 1 year ago
Quoted from SKORR_Arcades:

I was at Bartari today also and played 4 games of Scooby-Doo pinball. I ordered Scooby on day one. I play in local tournaments weekly and like to learn the game rules, but haven't really mastered any pin. Just have fun playing them. .... And this was fun.
I did my best on the first game with over 1.5 mil (GC was around 6.5mil). Next 3 games beat me up with scores around 200-500k.
The lower playfield is fast and I like that. The hardest/tightest shot for me was the Mystery Machine shot. And I like that because it's an important shot to start modes and lock balls - so it wasn't easy to start the multi-ball. If you miss that shot, the targets on either side fling the ball back so fast and drain - love it!
Starting Captain Cutler multiple ball was easier but the ball didn't stay up top too long.
NOTE: the ball got stuck coming off the top between the blue wire form and playfield. And also by the drops under the gate. Ball search took awhile to start, but they freed up without taking the glass off.
Also, the ball dropped off the top of the blue wire form before it want through it.
MY TAKE: I like the modes which is very important to me. The game can play fast at times looking around and the top sling. It does slow up at times with the diverter in the back and left shot to green wire form vuk. It's still very possible to lose the ball down the middle with the ball saver target, so that's cool. Not many outlane drains on easy setting, but I would lower them once we get better. Definitely can't wait to get mine.
VIDEO: When I recorded gameplay, my wife played one ball for over a minute, then when she went to record my game, I drained in 17 seconds! - that's pinball.
My Wife playing:
Me playing a crappy ball

This video appears to show the speaker lights working. Was that the case? Thank you. Watching on a phone so video is rather small or perhaps my eyes are just old. Haha.

#648 1 year ago
Quoted from jakedistel:

This video appears to show the speaker lights working. Was that the case? Thank you. Watching on a phone so video is rather small or perhaps my eyes are just old. Haha.

Yes, there were green dimming lights in the speaker panel. I only remember seeing green lights, I'm not sure if they change colors.

#649 1 year ago

Anyone from Spooky, any chance you'll be taking note of these ball trap locations and developing fixes to install on production games before they ship? Game is looking great!
Thanks!

Yep we have already added several! One thing I am guilty of is focusing more on making the game as fun as possible and absolutely loading it with stuff. Sometimes I get carried away and don't pay enough mind to ball traps. Know that its with the best of intentions! I think the fact that the game is so dang good that ball traps are what we are worried about tweaking the most is a great sign!

#650 1 year ago

What's happening here, has the scoop / VUK dropped, doesn't look as it should ?

Screenshot 2023-02-27 at 16.49.58 (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-02-27 at 16.49.58 (resized).png

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 14.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 35.00
Playfield - Plastics
HurryUpPinball

Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
$ 35.00
Lighting - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

8,500 (OBO)
$ 99.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

7,450 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 11,589 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 232.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scooby-doo-where-are-you-club-scooby-snacks-for-all/page/13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.