Pinside_forum_7773109_2 (resized).jpg
229391849964f82d3332d2d885e9b99981792afa (resized).jpg
Pinside_forum_6864620_0 (resized).jpg
20240412_202742 (resized).jpg
20240412_202714 (resized).jpg
Pinside_archive_84_21371 (resized).jpg
Pinside_forum_7930847_0 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

11 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 10,758 posts in this topic. You are on page 187 of 216.
#9301 8 months ago

If I toasted the transistor too would the flipper have worked at all?

The new coil was from Pinball Life.

#9302 8 months ago
Quoted from Ollulanus:

Also, you should check the associated transistor on the driver board. If you had it wired wrong to begin with as it sounds like, you most likely toasted the Darlington that runs that flipper too. I had a real fun time with my Seawitch swap after I molexed one backwards :p

These games don't have transistors that drive the flipper coils. ArcadeRaid you haven't toasted any transistors.

Quoted from ArcadeRaid:

It had a 7amp in it and that blew for sure when I had the coil wired backwards. I replaced with another 7 amp and re-wired the coil. That one did not blow when it got toasty.

Stern changed the solenoid fuse from 5 amp fast blow to 7 amp slow-blow in the early 80's irrespective if the game had 2, 3, or 4 flippers.
I personally would be using a lower amperage fuse in two flipper games. It might have saved you burning the coil. I have either a 5 amp or 6 amp (can't remember) fast blow fuse in my Seawitch which has four flippers.

#9303 8 months ago
Quoted from ArcadeRaid:

It had a 7amp in it and that blew for sure when I had the coil wired backwards. I replaced with another 7 amp and re-wired the coil. That one did not blow when it got toasty.

Is this flight 2000? You don't need 7 amp in there, 5 amp for stern 2 flipper games, 6 amp for 3 flipper games, and 7 amp for 4 flipper games IIRC.

Yes the coil is toast.

#9304 8 months ago
Quoted from slochar:

Is this flight 2000? You don't need 7 amp in there, 5 amp for stern 2 flipper games, 6 amp for 3 flipper games, and 7 amp for 4 flipper games IIRC.
Yes the coil is toast.

My Big Game is a 2 flipper game and came factory with 7amp fuse on. The manual calls for a 7 amp fuse in the F4 slot

My F2K manual shows a 7 amp fuse for the F4 slot.

Dragonfist calls for 7 amp fuse in F4

However, Meteor and Ali call for a 5 amp fuse in F4.

I have not looked at my other manuals.

#9305 8 months ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

My Big Game is a 2 flipper game and came factory with 7amp fuse on. The manual calls for a 7 amp fuse in the F4 slot
However, Meteor and Ali call for a 5 amp fuse in F4.
I have not looked at my other manuals.

Big Game is 4 flippers

There was a sticker on the rectifier board shield IIRC detailing this, or maybe on the printed sticker that is often missing.

We all know that stern manuals are sometimes cut-n-paste from previous manuals. I think using a lower value fuse that works is better (in either case I think the fuse will blow when needed, just a tad bit faster.... it's still not usually enough to save a transistor.)

#9306 8 months ago

Yes, Flight 2000. It calls for 7 amp. I did put in a 5 amp after the original 7 blew when I wired it backwards. I saw many people saying 5 was fine as others here have said. The 5 blew after a few flips (probably due to bad EOS but I figured it must just really need 7 and not 5. I’m going to replace the switch and order a new coil and try again. Always something to learn.

#9307 8 months ago
Quoted from Quench:

These games don't have transistors that drive the flipper coils. ArcadeRaid you haven't toasted any transistors.

My bad. I always forget that, I was thinking of the other solenoids. Went through a bunch of TIP102s when I wired a slingshot backwards before I figure out what I'd done.

#9308 8 months ago
Quoted from ArcadeRaid:

Always something to learn.

This is a good time for you to read Vid’s Guide to Rebuilding Flippers.
You should order a rebuild kit and do this throughly. Most flippers are well past their life expectancy, and even ones that have been rebuilt are often rebuilt poorly. It’s a great fundamental skill to learn early on.

#9309 8 months ago
Quoted from slochar:

Big Game is 4 flippers
There was a sticker on the rectifier board shield IIRC detailing this, or maybe on the printed sticker that is often missing.

I screwed this up after installing a new rectifier board in my Big Game. The fuse holder on the new board called for 5 amp and I kept blowing them until I noticed the shield calling for 7 amp.

#9310 8 months ago
Quoted from sethbenjamin:

This is a good time for you to read Vid’s Guide to Rebuilding Flippers.
You should order a rebuild kit and do this throughly. Most flippers are well past their life expectancy, and even ones that have been rebuilt are often rebuilt poorly. It’s a great fundamental skill to learn early on.

I’ve started installing connectors when I do flipper rebuilds. I find it much easier to solder out of the machine.

#9311 8 months ago

Since these drop target coil stops are NLA, anyone have a tip on repairing this coil stop? I don’t think there’s enough metal to rivet it back in place even with a press. Gorilla glue and a vise maybe?

IMG_2025 (resized).jpegIMG_2025 (resized).jpegIMG_2026 (resized).jpegIMG_2026 (resized).jpeg
#9312 8 months ago
Quoted from play_pinball:

anyone have a tip on repairing this coil stop

Drill a hole deep enough to put some thread in it. Use a brass screw and brass washer to put it back in place. Use some high strength glue so it never comes apart. That's what I've done.

#9313 8 months ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I trust Bally engineers. Bally updated the fuse to 6amp *Fast-Blow* only in games with four flippers. Stern changing to Slow-Blow couldn't have done any favors to the bridge rectifier it was supposed to protect. Unless you find otherwise, using a Fast-Blow instead of Slow-Blow and amperage rating depending on the number of flippers is probably a wiser safety choice.

#9314 8 months ago

That’s interesting. Is F4 on the stern rectifier board supposed to be fast blow or slow blow?

#9315 8 months ago
Quoted from slochar:

Big Game is 4 flippers
We all know that stern manuals are sometimes cut-n-paste from previous manuals. I think using a lower value fuse that works is better (in either case I think the fuse will blow when needed, just a tad bit faster.... it's still not usually enough to save a transistor.)

Yes, BG is 4 flippers. My thinker was not working I still have the original sticker on the rectifier mounting board calling for 7 amp fuse at F4.

Meteor, Galaxy, and Ali all show for a 5 amp fuse.

Big Game is the first to show the 7 amp fuse. And the F2K print page looks like a sloppy copy of the Big Game page. So, maybe a 5 amp is all that is needed for a 2-flipper pin.

But going all the way to the end, both Catacomb and Dragonfist have newer, cleaner (redesigned) pages printed that you can actually read. Both of these 2 flipper pins call for the 7 amp fuse.

#9316 8 months ago
Quoted from Quench:

I trust Bally engineers. Bally updated the fuse to 6amp *Fast-Blow* only in games with four flippers. Stern changing to Slow-Blow couldn't have done any favors to the bridge rectifier it was supposed to protect. Unless you find otherwise, using a Fast-Blow instead of Slow-Blow and amperage rating depending on the number of flippers is probably a wiser safety choice.

Quoted from ArcadeRaid:

That’s interesting. Is F4 on the stern rectifier board supposed to be fast blow or slow blow?

The Big Game manual and the sticker on the rectifier mounting board both call for 7 amp slo-blo. I never thought about it much, but I am agreeing with Quench; a slo-blo fuse in the F4 slot does not make much sense.

I had another look at my Dragonfist manual. F2, F4 and F6 all call for slo-blo fuses. But after thinking on it a bit, other than the flippers, why would slo-blo fuses even be needed? They seem rather risky; I would rather a fuse blow fast and lessen the chance of burning up the rectifier board.

IMG_3682 (resized).JPGIMG_3682 (resized).JPG

#9318 8 months ago

Since these drop target coil stops are NLA, anyone have a tip on repairing this coil stop? I don’t think there’s enough metal to rivet it back in place even with a press. Gorilla glue and a vise maybe?
[quoted image][quoted image]

You can still reclinch the coil stop. I have used heavy punch heads.
I have used a punch with a blunt tip and have been successful with
saving many coil stops.

#9319 8 months ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I had another look at my Dragonfist manual. F2, F4 and F6 all call for slo-blo fuses. But after thinking on it a bit, other than the flippers, why would slo-blo fuses even be needed? They seem rather risky; I would rather a fuse blow fast and lessen the chance of burning up the rectifier board.

Ok, I checked my Seawitch and it had a 7amp Fast-Blow, not 5 or 6amp and I previously thought. I put in a 6amp Fast-Blow and repeatedly hit the flippers fast. The fuse eventually started glowing after 15 or so flips then it blew as I kept flipping. The 7amp Fast-Blow fuse then went back in and under the same test it never glowed. So in my Seawitch with four flippers, a 7amp Fast-Blow fuse is probably the sweet spot. Having said that I'll likely put a 6amp fuse in it since the test I ran is not real case in my home use game play. If I had 3 year olds visiting and smashing the flipper buttons then I'd probably take the operators approach.
My Seawitch has standard 25-500 flipper coils. I know you like ballistic flippers with your 25-450 coils so you might find different fuse requirements.
EOS switch gaps and stacked switches for the secondary flippers will also play a part. As BigAl56 always says, they should be "break before make".
I set my EOS switch gaps aggressively to 1/16".

Revisiting Bally, they changed the high voltage F2 0.75A fuse from Slow-Blow to Fast-Blow in late '78 meanwhile Stern never did. There is no reason for this fuse to be Slow-Blow.
F6 on the rectifier board is required to be Slow-Blow because of the inductive load of the transformer.

#9320 8 months ago
Quoted from Quench:

Revisiting Bally, they changed the high voltage F2 0.75A fuse from Slow-Blow to Fast-Blow in late '78 meanwhile Stern never did. There is no reason for this fuse to be Slow-Blow.

I refurbished my Mata Hari & Playboy rectifiers a couple of weeks ago & swapped over the HV slow blow-fuses to fast which was not something I was not aware of until I read about this recently.

#9321 8 months ago
Quoted from Quench:

My Seawitch has standard 25-500 flipper coils. I know you like ballistic flippers with your 25-450 coils so you might find different fuse requirements.

I like the 475s. I have not yet tried 450s but I am thinking about trying a pair of them out. I am going to play around with fuses to figure out the lowest value that will work.

We used to have an independent electronics shop that had a bargain bin. I bought 2 boxes of 1/2 amp slo blos for $3.00 for box of 100. I have been using those in my flipper fuse circuits and they hold up well. Can't beat the price of 3 cents each.

#9322 8 months ago

I can't believe that's not sold yet. OG lightning may be a turd but the new code, with both upper gates removed, is RAD.

I'm still trying to get all the damn scum off of mine before I try it in the cab again. I don't know what the previous owner used to wax it but it needs its entire remaining stock hurled into the sun. My Dremel versa knocks it down (Meguiar's ultimate polish) but some of these areas are really tight and I didn't plan on dropping all targets, switches, etc. I may not have a choice.

20230813_092738 (resized).jpg20230813_092738 (resized).jpg20230813_092741 (resized).jpg20230813_092741 (resized).jpg

#9323 8 months ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I don't mind the challenge, although I don't consider what you are voicing as being a challenge. Bring challenged forces you to look behind other doors and find different ideas.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a couple of issues with the Molex connectors.
1) if you don't get them crimped perfectly they can end up being installed loosely inside their shell. Then when you go to connect the male and female together, the pins may not be perfectly aligned. I have had this happen and the result is the barrel the pin fits into get forced open and you wind up with a poor connection.
This is minor and if you are a pro then you will have little problem, but someone new working with these connectors can experience this problem. And then you are scratching your head as to why you have a lousy connection but you don't think a pin opened up just a little is the problem. And then you finally figure out you made a lousy connection.
2) Sometimes pulling a pair of Molex connectors apart can be quite a struggle. When they get put together---they stay together; And you must resort to using 2 pair of pliers to pull them apart.
Using a "Z" connector eliminates both of the above problems. Even if you mess up the crimp a little bit, the trifucon connector is going to bite down hard on the pin it slides onto. And these connectors are easy to pull apart; They are just like removing a connector from one of the circuit boards. But they also have the locking bump and will not come apart unless they are pulled apart.
[quoted image]
and
3) With a "Z" connector all of your pins are laid out flat so it is easy to see you have one red wire matched to the other red wire.
With 4-pin, 6-pin, 9 pin, and 20 pin Molex connectors grouped in cluster, you have to pay extra attention to make sure you do not criss-cross two wires as the female connector is pinned exactly opposite from the male connector.
In the end, it is personal preference. And I find the "Z" connectors much easier to work with.
I think if you tried just one pair you might like them. But if you are doing serous restoration work and looking for factory correct appearance, a "Z" connector will not make the cut.
and
4) Related to #2 above, I got acquainted with the "Z" connectors on my Data East Robocop and really liked how easy they were to disconnect. And then someone suggested I start using the Zs. It made sense so I made the switch.

Hey cotton, mind tossing me a link to the specific connectors you're talking about here? Went through my stock of 2-prong molex, remembered you mentioning these so figured I'd give them a shot this time around.

#9324 8 months ago

I was not paying attention. These clearance items from pinball life is what I have in my inventory. And they are only a "Z" on one side. And they are cheap at 1.95 each.

Call them the half-assed "Z" connector for lack of a better term.

But you have to tape the side that does not have the 2nd locking tang. And make sure you are using the trifucon connector pins.

https://www.pinballlife.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=MWWS156-1624_clearance

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

This is what you need if you don't want to tape them together, but it is more pricy at $9.95.

https://www.pinballlife.com/24-pin-malemale-z-connector.html

Here are the proper "Z" connectors for 6-pins which should work for about anything you want to do. But they are pricy.

https://www.pinballlife.com/6-pin-malemale-z-connector.html

But PBL does not carry the female connector, which it looks like you will have to get from Marco ( I swear these guys are in cahoots with the U.S. Postal Service).

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/CF15620

Marco also sells the "Z" connectors but they are more pricy than PBL.

I don't know what Steve at PBR has in stock.

Use search term "Z" connector to look for this stuff.

#9325 8 months ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Marco also sells the "Z" connectors but they are more pricy than PBL.

That's always the case, though I appreciate theiruch deeper inventory. Thanks for all the info, will give them a shot! I presume you can snap those long 24 pin ones to the size you need?

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#9326 8 months ago

Just wanted to drop back in and give a shout out to everyone who made suggestions on my Flight 2000. It WAS the EOS switch. I rummaged though my part bin and found both a spare switch and a serviceable coil so she's flipping again.

#9327 8 months ago
Quoted from Ollulanus:

I presume you can snap those long 24 pin ones to the size you need?

I cut them with a hobby saw. I don't know how easy they would snap apart.

#9328 8 months ago
Quoted from Ollulanus:

I presume you can snap those long 24 pin ones to the size you need?

Yes - they snap pretty easily, the newer they are. (The older they get, the plastic slightly softens, in my experience..)

#9329 8 months ago
Quoted from ArcadeRaid:

Just wanted to drop back in and give a shout out to everyone who made suggestions on my Flight 2000. It WAS the EOS switch. I rummaged though my part bin and found both a spare switch and a serviceable coil so she's flipping again.

I've learned my lesson to always replace those when rebuilding flippers. Day after I rebuilt my grand lizard uppers and left the old EOS, one leaf broke and by the time I realized it I was out a coil.

#9330 8 months ago

I'm re-doing the coin door in my stern meteor and I found these blue and red wires strategically hidden in the wire bundle. Any ideas off hand where they are supposed to be?

The twisted together red and yellow wires look to be connected to the middle and far right coin switches. So does it need to be connected to the far left coin switch?

A previous owner drilled a hole through the door and put a credit switch in......it's the purple wires coming off the far left coin switch. The loose blue wire isn't connected to anything other than the connector where it originates from.

20230817_200418.jpg20230817_200418.jpg
Far left coin switch
2023-08-1720.15.441735534308848003685.jpg2023-08-1720.15.441735534308848003685.jpg
Middle coin switch
2023-08-1720.16.487953987564899955244.jpg2023-08-1720.16.487953987564899955244.jpg
Far right coin switch
2023-08-1720.17.495430432783845614088.jpg2023-08-1720.17.495430432783845614088.jpg

#9331 8 months ago
Quoted from Foxxstone_80:

I'm re-doing the coin door in my stern meteor and I found these blue and red wires strategically hidden in the wire bundle. Any ideas off hand where they are supposed to be?
The twisted together red and yellow wires look to be connected to the middle and far right coin switches. So does it need to be connected to the far left coin switch?
A previous owner drilled a hole through the door and put a credit switch in......it's the purple wires coming off the far left coin switch. The loose blue wire isn't connected to anything other than the connector where it originates from.
[quoted image]
Far left coin switch
[quoted image]
Middle coin switch
[quoted image]
Far right coin switch
[quoted image]

https://www.ipdb.org/files/1580/Stern_1979_Meteor_Manual.pdf

Study this pic.

There is a common red/yellow wire that connects the 3 coin chutes, the credit button ( on the coin door), the TILT switch on the tilt board on left side of cab, and also the SLAM tilt switch that is also on the tilt board.

Chute #1 also has a blue wire ( maybe the one you are looking for?)
Chute #2 .......has a brown/white wire
Chute #3 .......has a red-white wire.

Screen Shot 2023-08-17 at 9.07.08 PM (resized).jpgScreen Shot 2023-08-17 at 9.07.08 PM (resized).jpg

You can go to the provided link and see all of the drawings for Meteor.

#9332 8 months ago

Well, it certainly isn't my first classic Stern by a long shot... But I have a new nicest/rarest in the mix for a steal of a deal.

(Already fixed the BG lighting too... Now just to replace that one LED board and the right pop bumper light...)

20230817_125923 (resized).jpg20230817_125923 (resized).jpgIMG_20230816_203845_964 (resized).jpgIMG_20230816_203845_964 (resized).jpg
#9333 8 months ago
Quoted from statictrance:

Well, it certainly isn't my first classic Stern by a long shot... But I have a new nicest/rarest in the mix for a steal of a deal.
(Already fixed the BG lighting too... Now just to replace that one LED board and the right pop bumper light...)
[quoted image][quoted image]

Game itself is a bit of a turd IMO, but man, that is one of the best backglasses in pinball. High on my list of games I'd like to own just to stare at. Congrats!

#9334 8 months ago
Quoted from Ollulanus:

Game itself is a bit of a turd IMO, but man, that is one of the best backglasses in pinball. High on my list of games I'd like to own just to stare at. Congrats!

Great art for sure.

I need to commission someone to redo the Lightning glass. Holy hell it's bad. I actually like the PF art just fine but the glass.. what the hell happened?!

#9335 8 months ago
Quoted from KSUWildcatFan:

Great art for sure.
I need to commission someone to redo the Lightning glass. Holy hell it's bad. I actually like the PF art just fine but the glass.. what the hell happened?!

Get it fully working and you’ll see the gameplay is worse.

#9336 8 months ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Get it fully working and you’ll see the gameplay is worse.

Not with the new code! It's awesome.

#9337 8 months ago

Not with the new code! It's awesome.

I know someone with a Viper to sell Interested

#9338 8 months ago

Great art for sure.

I agree, though the lightning BG has grown on me a *little.* Solution: put your viper BG on lightning and have a solid player and looker with the new code on board

#9339 8 months ago

If anyone's interested in an Orbitor, there's one for 3500 in Louisville in working order. I'm presuming there are some interested in collecting oddities - can't imagine anyone actually wanting to play that awful thing. Kinda neat conversation piece if you have a large collection though.

I might leave it unplugged to save power though

#9340 8 months ago

Wanted NOS Cheetah playfield. I will pay top dollar for the right playfield.

J

#9341 8 months ago

Where can I get a backglass lift channel for a CPR Stars?

#9342 8 months ago

Following up on a private convo with Tyamry he needs trim for a CPR repro glass.

I don’t have great news. I just went down a rabbit hole earlier this month that lead me to a conversation with the gentleman that makes the super nice reproduction lift trim available on eBay and from Marco. Before I start, it’s worth noting that Stern glasses are 1/8” thick.

Here is what I was told:

Bally originally made their backglasses 3/16" thick until 1980 when they switched to 1/8". I make trim for both sizes. Unfortunately, the boys at CPR all of a sudden decided to make all of their backglasses from 4mm thick (metric) glass which is in between 1/8" and 3/16" so neither of the original trim sizes fit. The 1/8" trim is too tight and the 3/16" trim is too loose.

There is no trim for 4mm and there never was. It's a size that was never used in pinball machines.

Bally 1/8" = .125"
CPR 4mm = .157"
Bally 3/16" = .187"

I decided to take a shot on some 1/8” trim for my project and used a blunt chisel and a hammer to gap it out. It was a tight fit but it works and you’d never know unless you remove the trim and see all the scuff marks, which you’d never see once installed. It worked but annoying so much work needs to be involved to have nice new trim on a CPR glass. Just another WTF in the list of repro parts list.

IMG_2030 (resized).jpegIMG_2030 (resized).jpeg
#9343 8 months ago

Following up on a private convo with Tyamry he needs trim for a CPR repro glass.
I don’t have great news. I just went down a rabbit hole earlier this month that lead me to a conversation with the gentleman that makes the super nice reproduction lift trim available on eBay and from Marco. Before I start, it’s worth noting that Stern glasses are 1/8” thick.
Here is what I was told:

I decided to take a shot on some 1/8” trim for my project and used a blunt chisel and a hammer to gap it out. It was a tight fit but it works and you’d never know unless you remove the trim and see all the scuff marks, which you’d never see once installed. It worked but annoying so much work needs to be involved to have nice new trim on a CPR glass. Just another WTF in the list of repro parts list.
[quoted image]

Just use electrical tape on the other trim and on the glass itself. It will fit and hold and not scratch anything up.

#9344 8 months ago
Quoted from Jecco74:

Wanted NOS Cheetah playfield. I will pay top dollar for the right playfield.
J

I have one in my restoration queue. Will be great when complete but waiting on a buyer to continue on it. Let me know if you're interested, Jecco74

#9345 8 months ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Just use electrical tape on the other trim and on the glass itself. It will fit and hold and not scratch anything up.

I use gaff tape to protect the glass and keep it from slipping. The problem I was having was the 3/16” trim would fit on the glass with plenty of tape to fill but then it simply doesn’t fit in the head. Can’t use it. Thought about routing out the channel on the head but I’d already repainted and didn’t want to screw that up.

Even without tape (not preferred), the 1/8” trim is too small for CPR glass. I should’ve put tape on the chisel now that I think about it.

#9346 8 months ago

Some stuff is leaving tomorrow. But hopefully something much more fun will be coming back with me

20230818_213657~2 (resized).jpg20230818_213657~2 (resized).jpg
#9347 8 months ago
Quoted from Tyamry:

Where can I get a backglass lift channel for a CPR Stars?

Gatecrasher are you still making backglass lift channels?

#9348 8 months ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Gatecrasher are you still making backglass lift channels?

I believe so he just shipped a couple to me today!

#9349 8 months ago

I use gaff tape to protect the glass and keep it from slipping. The problem I was having was the 3/16” trim would fit on the glass with plenty of tape to fill but then it simply doesn’t fit in the head. Can’t use it. Thought about routing out the channel on the head but I’d already repainted and didn’t want to screw that up.
Even without tape (not preferred), the 1/8” trim is too small for CPR glass. I should’ve put tape on the chisel now that I think about it.

BG Resto sent me a Big Game back glass that measures 3/16". I called Resto on that and he sent me a 3/16" lift channel. I have no issue with fitment. I do not like the 3/16" glass but it fits.

#9350 8 months ago

I sent a PM to Gatecrasher last night. Thanks for everyones help!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 300.00
Cabinet Parts
Fantastic Pinball Inc.

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 859.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 33.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 189.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Hardware
Gameroom Mods

3,100 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
$ 959.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westminster, MA
$ 199.95
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sandusky, OH
$ 42.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

4,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 319.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

There are 10,758 posts in this topic. You are on page 187 of 216.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-1980-sterns-quicksilver-stargazer-seawitch/page/187 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.