tron1 (resized).jpg
tron2 (resized).jpg
IMG_4921 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4920 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4060 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6148 (resized).png
IMG_9848 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3022 (resized).jpeg
There are 11,651 posts in this topic. You are on page 81 of 234.
#4001 8 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

Hahahahaha, ok. I would have given it away to someone anyway

No shipping to Canada!!!!! You and your weird addresses and stupid forms to fill out!

#4002 8 years ago

Oops, dub post.

tron_wallpaper___quorra_by_ethaclane-d6q63x1.jpgtron_wallpaper___quorra_by_ethaclane-d6q63x1.jpgtron_legacy_by_kacktustoo-d385oiu.jpgtron_legacy_by_kacktustoo-d385oiu.jpg

#4003 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

No shipping to Canada!!!!! You and your weird addresses and stupid forms to fill out!

Ok how about this. First person to PM you after I post the video (USA only) gets the free disc. But someone that actually needs one so no one that has purchased one from you already. What do you think about that flank? Is it Christmas in August with flankyclause?

#4004 8 years ago

"The Game has changed, Son of Flynn!"
Ever since I changed up to the Clear Plastic Disk, I do not own TRON LE, TRON LE owns me.
What a difference! Thank you CF and Germans. All the young programs in the house want Disk War Multi-Ball.

IMG_9455.jpgIMG_9455.jpg

#4005 8 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

"The Game has changed, Son of Flynn!"
Ever since I changed up to the Clear Plastic Disk, I do not own TRON LE, TRON LE owns me.
What a difference! Thank you CF and Germans. All the young programs in the house want Disk War Multi-Ball.

IMG_9455.jpg

I looked at your collection, you in fact do not own Tron LE, I cannot locate user "Tron LE" to confirm your owner, to the games with you user!

#4006 8 years ago

Ok how about this. First person to PM you after I post the video (USA only) gets the free disc. But someone that actually needs one so no one that has purchased one from you already. What do you think about that flank? Is it Christmas in August with flankyclause?

Ok, blue disc only

#4007 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Ok, blue disc only

Ah it's ok you don't have to if you don't want to, I will post a vid anyway. I will say that I think the extra weight of regular balls actually help the disc throw it harder.

#4008 8 years ago

Ah it's ok you don't have to if you don't want to, I will post a vid anyway. I will say that I think the extra weight of regular balls actually help the disc throw it harder.

That's what I thought as well, heavier balls are always better

#4009 8 years ago

#4010 8 years ago

Marco from PinballCenter showed me his TRON inner wall decals. I can't remember if I had seen these before or not, anyone interested in doing a bulk order on them? Im good with my black chrome mirror blades but Id do 1 bulk order if we have enough...

Also 120 clear rubber bucket's, anyone want to get in on a bulk order make your voice heard. I did end up charging $50 on the clear rubber bucket, that included priority USPS shipping w/delivery confirmation.

Screen Shot 2015-08-07 at 8.27.12 AM.pngScreen Shot 2015-08-07 at 8.27.12 AM.png

#4011 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Marco from PinballCenter showed me his TRON inner wall decals. I can't remember if I had seen these before or not, anyone interested in doing a bulk order on them? Im good with my black chrome mirror blades but Id do 1 bulk order if we have enough...
Also 120 clear rubber bucket's, anyone want to get in on a bulk order make your voice heard. I did end up charging $50 on the clear rubber bucket, that included priority USPS shipping w/delivery confirmation.
Screen Shot 2015-08-07 at 8.27.12 AM.png

That side art is ok but I still much prefer hassenchops. Great price on the clear buckets though! I didn't know it included shipping I know, I know, not to weird Canadian addresses

#4013 8 years ago

That side art is ok but I still much prefer hassenchops. Great price on the clear buckets though! I didn't know it included shipping I know, I know, not to weird Canadian addresses

Stupid forms!!!!!

#4014 8 years ago

Do you have a link to the clear rubber bucket again?

#4015 8 years ago

Has anyone tried waxing the clear rubber to reduce the grip? These black streaks are killing me, but I'm afraid I'll be the poor shmuck who breaks something expensive if the ball is flying around like I see in the vids.

#4016 8 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Has anyone tried waxing the clear rubber to reduce the grip?

What??? NO, let it fly!!!! Don't worry about shit breaking, you'll be like "the ball flew off the disc so hard and broke my flipper bat clean off, IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!

More than a few times Ive seen the ball fly out, I catch it with my flipper and it has so much momentum returns the flipper bat all the way down even though I'm still holding the flipper button in.

#4017 8 years ago

I don't think I'm gonna need that Taser I've been saving up for--I'm just gonna attach the clear disk to a battery powered disk sander and zap people with that! Prolly tear your arm clean off...

#4018 8 years ago

I just got my unmodded Tron yesterday night at 9pm so today is Tron love day.

437858.jpg437858.jpg

Just ordered Red tremor Shaker, Light Cycle Mod Kit, Brocks REcognizer decal, Recognozier Mod, Cliffy's and Pinbits plastic protectors.... I know i will need the Arcade Mod and the EL wire and LEDS... am I missing anything else, perhaps the black mirror blades?

And PS Ill take that disc if both of you dont want it CF and Quatergrabber

#4019 8 years ago

Subwoofer!

#4021 8 years ago

2x External, 1x internal!!!

#4022 8 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Flynn sign and pop bumper caps

Yes a sub is a must on Tron! Get hooked Chrome pop bumpers caps as well. I personally don't think the Flynn sign is a good value, never made sense to me. Just buy hassenchops TRON pinblades and there is a giant Flynn sign right there anyway.

#4023 8 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

437858.jpg
Just ordered Red tremor Shaker, Light Cycle Mod Kit, Brocks REcognizer decal, Recognozier Mod, Cliffy's and Pinbits plastic protectors.... I know i will need the Arcade Mod and the EL wire and LEDS... am I missing anything else, perhaps the black mirror blades?

Man, Tron just doesn't look right with incandescents.

#4024 8 years ago

Yes a sub is a must on Tron! Get hooked Chrome pop bumpers caps as well. I personally don't think the Flynn sign is a good value, never made sense to me. Just buy hassenchops TRON pinblades and there is a giant Flynn sign right there anyway.

You don't get the sign, I don't get big plastic stickers, we'll call it even.

#4025 8 years ago

Subwoofer is a must for sure. Hallmark light cycles are up there too.

#4026 8 years ago

I keep going back and forth about the arcade mod. It seems so expensive for what it is, imo.

What order of importance do you guys stack the mods?

For me:
1 - Eli Ramps
2 - LEDs
3 - External sub
4 - Light Cycles
5 - Shaker
6 - ....

#4027 8 years ago
Quoted from Hougie:

Man, Tron just doesn't look right with incandescents.

I totally agree. It looks bland. Anyone have their led setup list? I wouldn't mind doing a custom job that will put my ST pro right next to it to shame.

#4028 8 years ago

Well one more thing to take off the list
image.jpgimage.jpg

#4029 8 years ago

437858.jpg

Every day is Tron love day

#4030 8 years ago
Quoted from Hougie:

I keep going back and forth about the arcade mod. It seems so expensive for what it is, imo.
For me:
1 - Eli Ramps
2 - LEDs
3 - External sub
4 - Light Cycles
5 - Shaker
6 - ....

7. All the above

#4031 8 years ago

It's also "kids love stern box day"image.jpgimage.jpg

#4032 8 years ago

It's also "kids love stern box day"image.jpg

People sell those boxes on ebay for like $100. That pic, priceless

#4033 8 years ago

Got me clear disk today from centerflank, it came with a nude picture of himself....pretty awkward. Lol, I know it's probably buried in here somewhere, but what adhesive is everyone using on the disk

#4034 8 years ago

What!? If I'da know I was gonna get some spiffy photos of CF, I woulda ordered more disks!

#4035 8 years ago

I wish he would have sent me a photo instead of covering the disc in some sort of slimy film.

#4036 8 years ago

Sorry, I'm working spraying out this huge dance studio so no funny comebacks till later....

#4037 8 years ago
Quoted from Hougie:

For me:
1 - Eli Ramps
2 - LEDs
3 - External sub
4 - Light Cycles
5 - Shaker
6 - ....

It is expensive, but it is one of the coolest mods out there I think. Every person that comes and looks or plays my machine is blown away by the tiny arcade cabinet...lol

#4038 8 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

It is expensive, but it is one of the coolest mods out there I think. Every person that comes and looks or plays my machine is blown away by the tiny arcade cabinet...lol

You are really right about that. Even non-pinball people think the tiny working arcade machine is the coolest thing they have ever seen--totally disregarding the way cooler ramp lighting...

#4039 8 years ago

I have 3 different shooter knobs at shapeways and the one in the pic is a sample with rod fitted and top engraving painted in blue

https://www.shapeways.com/search?q=swinksshooter

P1100435.jpgP1100435.jpg

#4040 8 years ago

Sorry, FlankImports doesn't export items.....but if you really want to purchase one Ill send it to you....might be cheaper just order direct though?

Quoted from tdiddy:

Got me clear disk today from centerflank, it came with a nude picture of himself.

Quoted from Billy16:

What!? If I'da know I was gonna get some spiffy photos of CF, I woulda ordered more disks!

Quoted from Erik:

I wish he would have sent me a photo instead of covering the disc in some sort of slimy film.

Next round of discs that go out will include naked photos of Mrs.Flank but the price has gone up.

#4041 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Sorry, FlankImports doesn't export items.....but if you really want to purchase one Ill send it to you....might be cheaper just order direct though?

Next round of discs that go out will include naked photos of Mrs.Flank but the price has gone up.

I would order a disc just for the pic, then throw the disc out

#4042 8 years ago

Have any of you guys experienced lifting inserts yet? Waxing my Tron tonight, my extra ball insert has a hell of a lip.

#4043 8 years ago

Holy mother of god...I've just hooked up the sub :O

#4044 8 years ago

Hehehe...

#4045 8 years ago

Freshly waxed Tron with new balls is so much better than dirty Tron. I need to hook up my sub......

#4046 8 years ago

Yeah, man. Try unhooking it in a couple of weeks. You will be amazed all over again when you hook it back up.

#4047 8 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Have any of you guys experienced lifting inserts yet? Waxing my Tron tonight, my extra ball insert has a hell of a lip.

The Tron insert on the playfield that came with my game is real bad.

#4048 8 years ago

This is the only game where I don't skip the multiball intros. I want to hear that bass drop!

#4049 8 years ago

If I somehow get lucky enough to post a score, I always dawdle so I can hear/feel that bass run, as well!

#4050 8 years ago

I made it to Portal for the 2nd or 3rd time tonight. The score was only 93 mil but man, what a rush.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Trade
$ 26.50
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

There are 11,651 posts in this topic. You are on page 81 of 234.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-tron-lovefest-thread-i-love-it-more-than-lamp/page/81 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.