(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,711 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 40 hours ago by acitti
  • Topic is favorited by 461 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,711 posts in this topic. You are on page 108 of 255.
#5351 7 years ago
Quoted from xsvtoys:

Maybe it's time to take your Bon Voyage back!

I would consider taking it in trade. Bon Voyage was cool.

#5352 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I would consider taking it in trade. Bon Voyage was cool.

Seriously, your Batman is hanging there, that is a great deal for anyone who wants one. Its a pretty cool machine I think. For right now, I can't just justify the expense, unless you are giving me $5,000 for BV LOL.

The BV is the first pinball machine I got, and it is in really nice condition. I think I have to keep it for sentimental reasons. Its always here if you want to play it...

By the way, I am sure you remember the high score number someone carved in the head - 654,910. I had had it set up to give a free ball on the special plus another free ball on high score of 125,000 and set up for 5 balls. I was getting pretty good at it, and then one day it happened - I got in a groove and I started to totally destroy it. I think I rolled it over 4 times and I still had a big stack of balls left. I basically gave up that game, I was getting bored and didn't see any point in just continuing on and on, even to beat that stupid carved-in score. So I dialed everything back, basically there are no free balls any more, it just gives a credit for the special or the high score. So the challenge is to get the special, set a good score and to make the credit count go upward.

Plus, I never get tired of looking at it. Such a nice-looking machine, and sitting next to Strikes and Spares they make quite a pair.

#5353 7 years ago

Yeah, I think it's a pretty good deal for somebody that prefers to inspect the games they are purchasing instead of paying for shipping and having a mystery box show up.

#5354 7 years ago

Still looking for an Avengers premium or LE.

Would trade for my Hobbit LE, TWD Premium, or highly modded IM. These are also available for cash sale as indicated in previous post.

#5355 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Yeah, I think it's a pretty good deal for somebody that prefers to inspect the games they are purchasing instead of paying for shipping and having a mystery box show up.

For sure.
I noticed you had a 1948 Bucanneer in your lineup. I bought one of those years ago but could never get it to work. Finally sold it a few years ago. Always thought the layout was pretty cool for that era. If you ever are looking to get rid of it let me know.

#5356 7 years ago

My HUO AC/DC Premium (399 plays) is just too nice for me to operate. Thinking to sell it if I can get what its worth...ad will go up shortly.

#5357 7 years ago

I'm looking for something new possibly. I have a very nice Flintstones (LED's, new header decals, new DMD, hard to find G-Rated translate AND playfield overlay decal) I'd like to trade for another DMD game. I could pony up a bit of cash as well. Maybe a TSPP? Would love to get another Addam's Family back in the line up too. I'm open so shoot me a PM and give me an idea of what you have. I live in Santa Clarita

#5358 7 years ago

Hey folks! I suspect most of us are aware that Pin-a-Go-Go is around the corner. We are actively seeking games from the community. If you feel like sharing your games and helping raise money for local children's charities, please head here to learn more: http://pinagogo.org/bring-games/

If you want to join in on the discussion and learn the latest about the show, head here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-2017-pin-a-go-go-thread/

See you in 44 days!

#5359 7 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I noticed you had a 1948 Bucanneer in your lineup. I bought one of those years ago but could never get it to work. Finally sold it a few years ago. Always thought the layout was pretty cool for that era. If you ever are looking to get rid of it let me know.

That Buccaneer is a real fun game and I got it working perfectly. It's kind of a special game to me because sometimes late at night it is the only one I can still function enough to play. lol. But it's not easy...

You come by and play it anytime you like.

#5360 7 years ago

Thinking of selling my players condition BTTF. Plays well, shopped recently. Would consider trades as well. I'm in San Diego. Asking $2800. Let me know if interested and I can get pics.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Players BTTF. Recently shopped and plays great. $2800. Located in San Diego. Pics up soon...”
2017-04-07
San Diego, CA
2,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 735 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5361 7 years ago

Looking for a totan pm with any leads.

#5363 7 years ago

I have a really nice HUO Stern Spider-man 2007 (with shaker) for trade for Tron Pro + cash. PM me.

#5364 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

That Buccaneer is a real fun game and I got it working perfectly. It's kind of a special game to me because sometimes late at night it is the only one I can still function enough to play. lol. But it's not easy...
You come by and play it anytime you like.

Might take you up on that sometime.

#5365 7 years ago

I am selling a number of games to make space, and will gladly deliver to PAGG. Games are non-working projects unless noted otherwise. All games are in storage, pictures will go out as soon as possible. Games are located near Chico, CA. Please feel free to message me with any questions.

Pinball:
Stars - Nice playfield and cab, minor flaking on backglass $350
Sinbad - Nice playfield, backglass and cab. No circuit boards. Harness hacked. $250
Close Encounters - Nice playfield, backglass and cab. No circuit boards. Harness hacked. $250
Midway Race-Way - Working, needs to be shopped out. Flaking in red areas of backglass. $2500
Airborne Avenger - Nice playfield, backglass and cab. Complete minus coin door. $250
Blackout - Missing backglass (repros available). Game is decent otherwise. $450
Indianapolis 500 - Playable, fresh off route. Has reset issue. $2200
Hearts and Spades - Nice backglass and cab, playfield has wear issues $200
Nitro Ground Shaker - Backglass is perfect, cab is really good, playfield has some wear around inserts. $750
4 Square - Minor flaking on backglass, playfield decent, nice cab. $300
1939 Chicago Coin "Topper" - Backglass looks good, playfield is rough. Good for parts. Comes with wooden legs. $150
Heat Wave - Nice backglass + playfield, cabinet repainted. $900
Williams Skill Pool - Backglass looks good, playfield rough, cab repainted. $300

Video Games:
Amidar - project, good cosmetic condition $300
Asteroids cocktail - working $400
Space Invaders Deluxe - rough cabinet, parts machine, nice bezel $150

#5366 7 years ago

I'd like the Stars and 4-Square please. ^^^^^^^

#5367 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I'd like the Stars and 4-Square please. ^^^^^^^

Dooooooh beat me.

ODIN, may I have the Stars when you've finished with it please.

rd

#5368 7 years ago

Any chance you have a High Hand playfield in there?

#5369 7 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

ODIN, may I have the Stars when you've finished with it please.

rd

Sure Dave. And I get Nimblepins. No I'll put your name on it if I get it. You want a Batman66 too?

#5370 7 years ago
Quoted from merccat:

Any chance you have a High Hand playfield in there?

I wish I did.

#5371 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Sure Dave. And I get Nimblepins. No I'll put your name on it if I get it. You want a Batman66 too?

Not at present ... I got a restored Fathom to ship back from Texas ... and a nice Nine Ball too for that matter.

$$$$. ((

But always room for a Stars!

rd

#5372 7 years ago

Still thinking of something new for my nice Flintstones. Can add a bit of cash. Interested in trading for TSPP, DH, WW, JP, and Congo to name just a few. PM me what you have. I live in Santa Clarita

#5373 7 years ago

Wanted: Champion Pub Apron (Clean)

Parts - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a Champion Pub Apron. Must be clean...”
2017-04-12
Northern California, CA
Wanted
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 26 times

#5374 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

You should come to PAGG to get the games and drop that BM66 at my place on the way.

#5375 7 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

You should come to PAGG to get the games and drop that BM66 at my place on the way.

Wouldn't it be easier for you to schedule a trip to Disneyland and drop those two off here and pick up Batman on the way back?

#5376 7 years ago
Quoted from Silver_Bullet:

I am selling a number of games to make space, and will gladly deliver to PAGG. Games are non-working projects unless noted otherwise. All games are in storage, pictures will go out as soon as possible. Games are located near Chico, CA. Please feel free to message me with any questions.

PM Sent on Indy 500

#5377 7 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

How about he brings it to PaGG and you take it home from there!

#5378 7 years ago

Maybe they could move PAGG a little further south.

#5379 7 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

How about he brings it to PaGG and you take it home from there!

Don't know if I can fit both #I5 and #BM66 in my Miata

#5380 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Wouldn't it be easier for you to schedule a trip to Disneyland and drop those two off here and pick up Batman on the way back?

I could probably swing this for a Batman 6K

#5381 7 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

Don't know if I can fit both #I5 and #BM66 in my Miata

Not with that attitude you cant....LOL

#5382 7 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

I could probably swing this for a Batman 6K

You bring your Miata, my two games, and 6k and we may just have a deal!

http://moesrealm.com/img/Photoshop/hotdog.jpg

#5383 7 years ago

Is anyone interested in trading a Dirty Harry for my Roadshow? Roadshow is in good condition but does have cabinet fade and Reds eyes do not work. Honestly I just don't play it anymore and its time to change up the games in the collection. PM me if your interested. Thanks!

#5385 7 years ago

Looking forward to playing it there. It intrigues me but gotta sell my RFM (also will be at PAGG).

#5386 7 years ago

My Spider-Man is still for sale...someone come and buy a great machine.

Robert

#5387 7 years ago

Excellent condition Breakshot for sale

Looking to get $2300 which is what I paid

New plastics set, spare target decals, and pool ball shooter rod obtained and provided for free

Can bring to PAGG

Thanks!

BobC

#5388 7 years ago

Batman has left the building. Farewell, dynamic duo.

#5389 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Batman has left the building. Farewell, dynamic duo.

You barely knew them.....heard amazing 3.0 code came out last night...

#5390 7 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

You barely knew them...

Lol. Not a bad game, but I'll just stick to watching them on MeTV, thank you very much.

From now on I'm sticking to my guns. No more new antique themed pinball machines.

#5391 7 years ago

Anyone looking for a nicely modded early production TZ please send me a PM, it might be time to thin the herd...per Ms. 16.

#5392 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Lol. Not a bad game, but I'll just stick to watching them on MeTV, thank you very much.
From now on I'm sticking to my guns. No more new antique themed pinball machines.

Dirty Harry said he wants to come to the beach!

#5393 7 years ago

You must feel real lucky or something. Well, do ya?

#5394 7 years ago

Hi folks:
Anyone selling a Genie in So Cal?

#5395 7 years ago

Anyone selling a Genie Pinball or Ikari Warriors arcade game?

#5396 7 years ago
Quoted from mark11aa:

Hi folks:
Anyone selling a Genie in So Cal?

Ive got 2 and I'm pretty sure I replied to your local CL ad. Feel free to reply either way.

#5397 7 years ago

My Black Knight is for sale in the market place.... This machine is signed up for PAGG, and you can take delivery there if you like...

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Black Knight Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “For Sale: Black Knight... Ive done a lot of work on this one. Bulletproofed system 6 board with remote battery holder, new interconnect, and the lighting transistors swapped out f...”
2017-04-20
Bakersfield, CA
1,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 416 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5398 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

You must feel real lucky or something. Well, do ya?

I know what your thinking!!!

#5399 7 years ago

Restored King of Diamonds wedge head.

$2100. OBO. Super nice. In Thousand Oaks, CA.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Restored 1967 Gottlieb's "King of Diamonds" Classic Car/ Poker vintage pinball with animation (playing cards drop down) and retro fun. This is out of my personal collection. King ...”
2017-04-12
Thousand Oaks, CA
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 190 times

#5400 7 years ago
Quoted from lpnsocal:

Ive got 2 and I'm pretty sure I replied to your local CL ad. Feel free to reply either way.

Hi Lpnsocal:
I sent you a note but wasn't sure if you saw it re: Genie. Please reach out to me on the shopped one.
Thanks!

There are 12,711 posts in this topic. You are on page 108 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/108?hl=mark11aa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.