(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,695 posts
  • 681 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 21 hours ago by JWE
  • Topic is favorited by 460 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,695 posts in this topic. You are on page 111 of 254.
#5501 6 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

if it has his stamp of approval, must be good.

Sure sure Troz is good people but does that make it an extra $2000 "good?"

(I'm a buyer at $5200 cash though if you are REALLY ready to part with it Jason. Seriously...
I can be there faster than an 80's Domino's Pizza delivery guy hopped up on Jolt. )

#5502 6 years ago
Quoted from jasonbar:

For Sale:
Avengers Blue LE #121 of 250.
Undocumented HUO.
$7200

#5503 6 years ago
Quoted from NimblePin:

Sure sure Troz is good people but does that make it an extra $2000 "good?"
(I'm a buyer at $5200 cash though if you are REALLY ready to part with it Jason. Seriously...
I can be there faster than an 80's Domino's Pizza delivery guy hopped up on Jolt. )

I made no reference nor gave my opinion on price--that issue will take care of itself.

#5504 6 years ago

Hoping to get lucky....... looking for a HUO Shrek in California. Send me a message if you would like to sell yours..........

#5505 6 years ago

Selling:
1. Stargate + LED + Extra Translite
2. Champions Pub + LED + ColorDMD
3. DE: Jurassic Park + New Translite, Reproduction Plastics, LED, Cab Decals, Cliffy
4. Space Invaders + Awesome Playfield + Extra Backglass + New boards
5. (Maybe) TSPP + LED + ColorDMD... But I will have a VERY hard time selling it.
(!) Rather do local... Shipping stresses me out but I will do it.
----------------------------------------------------
Arcade & Game Room Items
----------------------------------------------------
AND! SELLING NEON SIGNS! $95 each
- Star Wars
- Star Trek
- Pinball & Arcade Theme's
- Pac Man
AND! I got aprons!
- ST: TNG
- Terminator 2
- Champions Pub
AND! I got Arcade PCB's!
- Area 51 Site 4
- Jurassic Park (Never even opened it)
AND! I got TONS of Comics!
-- Not sold individually. LOT only.
- Borderline entire collection of ST:TNG comics UK and US
- Indiana Jones (Entire collection?)
- Judge Dredd (Mixed)
- More
AND! I got a moped/scooter that I will give for free if you take it all!
Added over 7 years ago: Update: Local only. Will not ship.

Added over 7 years ago: Neon' s and Comics No Longer Available

#5507 6 years ago

Dang dude! Getting out of the hobby? I still have the Abra Ca Dabra you sold me. Good luck

#5508 6 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

Dang dude! Getting out of the hobby? I still have the Abra Ca Dabra you sold me. Good luck

Not entirely, but almost.

#5509 6 years ago

As always room is tight because I can't stop buying games, hence thinking of selling my Attack From Mars for $9500. It's been ground up restored and is basically a new machine, including:

New playfield
New playfield plastics
New playfield ramps
New speaker panel
New side and head decals
New center UFO
3D Translite, original one included as well
Color DMD
Shaker motor
Cityscape backboard
Side playfield decals
Target decals
All small ufo's have the flashing lights mod
Full LED light conversion
Black powder coated rails
UFO topper with animated lights
Flipper Fidelity speaker and subwoofer upgrade

Looking for local pickup only right now in the Woodland Hills area of LA.

#5510 6 years ago

Look to sell or trade (Tron??) my Star Trek Premium located in Folsom, CA.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Star Trek Premium, first and only owner, been at the same location since I unboxed it. Added the Klingon Bird of Prey above the left ramp/VUK. Outright sale for $5800 or trade...”
2017-07-16
Folsom, CA
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 1072 times

#5511 6 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

Not entirely, but almost.

Sounds like more of a garage sale...

#5512 6 years ago

Well I have a new website project that is a go, and hence need to sell two games to make room at my film house. Made two official listings here, looking for local pickup only right now:

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Need to sell two games to make room at my film house for an upcoming project, so my original 1995 Attack From Mars is first up. It's been ground up restored and is basically a new ...”
2017-06-04
Thousand Oaks, CA
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 393 times

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Need to remove two games from my film house for an upcoming project, so the second game I'm selling is my Bride of Pinbot. Everything works fine, the only error is switch "52 - sho...”
2017-06-05
Thousand Oaks, CA
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 269 times

Dropped the price on Attack From Mars for a quicker sale, if you want an original 1995 Attack From Mars this is as good as it gets, the machine is fully restored and is basically new. My Bride of Pinbot is cool as well as the cabinet art still has its colors and lots of new parts are included. Sucks to have to sell them but such is life, I need to make room so that's that. Contact me if interested, just local sale for now. If I can't sell them locally then I'll open the sales to shipping in the USA.

#5513 6 years ago

Hey guys

I need to make room for a new pin, so I am selling my Judge Dredd machine. I'd prefer to do local pickup vs. shipping it anywhere. Take at look at this ad, and let me know if you are interested.

Machine - For Sale
Judge Dredd Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “For sale: Classic wide-body Bally Judge Dredd pinball machine from 1993 that was designed by pinball legend, John Trudeau. It features many shots and ramps, awesome hand drawn cab...”
2017-06-05
Renton, WA
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 165 times

Thanks!

#5514 6 years ago

I need to sell my Hobbit LE. I've mentioned it before but I had not really been marketing it (still don't have an ad here on Pinside). Already sold my TWD Premium, but now I need the additional cash.

Original owner, great condition, includes invisiglass, shaker etc. Also has the additional lighting mod from pinball bulbs.

$6800.00.

#5515 6 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I need to sell my Hobbit LE. I've mentioned it before but I had not really been marketing it (still don't have an ad here on Pinside). Already sold my TWD Premium, but now I need the additional cash.
Original owner, great condition, includes invisiglass, shaker etc. Also has the additional lighting mod from pinball bulbs.
$6800.00.

DAMN.. that's a great price right there Rob. How's that Jeep build going???

#5516 6 years ago

So this might be kind of an odd wanted request:

Looking for a solid state parts only game... playfield only may work too.

This is going to be used for parts to build demonstration pieces and possibly a student project (I'm introducing pinball to a community college science & engineering group / maker-coder club).

Since it will be torn apart for parts and I don't want to spend too much, looking for a complete basketcase someone wants to sell that still has a good amount of usable parts.

#5517 6 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

DAMN.. that's a great price right there Rob.

Thanks, I think so too, especially considering how much I paid.

How's that Jeep build going???

Funny you ask. Just got it back from having my lift and under armor installed.

More to come.

Crap, was going to post a couple pics, but we can't do that in this thread!

#5518 6 years ago

Have a nice shadow...looking to trade....tspp..mustang pro..or...

#5519 6 years ago

Star Wars LE on order and out of room...Throwing up some rare vids in Northern California to gauge interest. Have a Tapper and Timber I'd be willing to do a 2 for 1 trade towards an A list pin(would still give me room) or sell outright. If interested, shoot me a PM and I can take some photos this weekend.

#5520 6 years ago

Just picked up a bride of pinbot project in a group buy. Guy started stripping cabinet to redecal. Playfield has Touchups but no planking. Everything is here. Hope to get stuff plugged in and fired up by this weekend. $1500.

#5521 6 years ago
Quoted from merccat:

So this might be kind of an odd wanted request:
Looking for a solid state parts only game... playfield only may work too.
This is going to be used for parts to build demonstration pieces and possibly a student project (I'm introducing pinball to a community college science & engineering group / maker-coder club).
Since it will be torn apart for parts and I don't want to spend too much, looking for a complete basketcase someone wants to sell that still has a good amount of usable parts.

I'd check Craigs List once or twice a week. There are often 'non working' pins up there very cheap. I got a 'Foxy Lady' machine for $150. It's playfield was in good condition, and it has all the playfield machanics and parts, but inside the cab was completely empty. So I'm re theaming it and putting in my own power supply, controllers, etc... Theres another cocktail pin in non working order on the Orange County craigs list right now for about $200. wish I could by that one too but no room.

also if you are planning to use a Raspbery Pi/ Arduino to control all new 'guts' in a machine, don't limit yourself to SS machines. If you can find an old EM that has been gutted but a salvageable play field, there's no reason you cant control the solenoids with your modern programing. The old EMs are simpler in design as well. easier to program for.

#5522 6 years ago
Quoted from scarybeard:

I'd check Craigs List once or twice a week. There are often 'non working' pins up there very cheap. I got a 'Foxy Lady' machine for $150. It's playfield was in good condition, and it has all the playfield machanics and parts, but inside the cab was completely empty. So I'm re theaming it and putting in my own power supply, controllers, etc... Theres another cocktail pin in non working order on the Orange County craigs list right now for about $200. wish I could by that one too but no room.
also if you are planning to use a Raspbery Pi/ Arduino to control all new 'guts' in a machine, don't limit yourself to SS machines. If you can find an old EM that has been gutted but a salvageable play field, there's no reason you cant control the solenoids with your modern programing. The old EMs are simpler in design as well. easier to program for.

True with the EM parts, although em switches are intended for high voltage vs signal voltage it shouldn't matter too much and getting a selection of basic mechs and brackets is more important than switches.

I actually have a couple EM projects in my garage but they are both titles I want to restore, not salvage.

Unfortunately around here Craigslist has been dead for the last few years. Guess I'll have to expand the markets I search in but it becomes harder when an ad is 5 hours away so I can't exactly say that I'll be there that afternoon.

I might check out that cocktail, thanks!

#5523 6 years ago

Dang Ryan, you just missed out by a week or so. On the Fresno CL, someone put up five pins, each at $200. They were mostly EM's but they had a couple early SS's, too, if I remember correctly. The ad was gone the next day...

#5524 6 years ago
Quoted from Miguel351:

Dang Ryan, you just missed out by a week or so. On the Fresno CL, someone put up five pins, each at $200. They were mostly EM's but they had a couple early SS's, too, if I remember correctly. The ad was gone the next day...

Dang... tough to catch those and they are so few and far between. Hopefully whoever got them is local and may want to offload one or two of the more basketcase ones in the near future.

#5525 6 years ago

Looking for an early SS (preferred) or a late EM game in the SF Bay Area - this would be my first pin so nothing that's a huge project, ideally fully operational. Looking to spend up to $1000. Been checking craigslist every other day or so but have only seen a few overpriced titles.
Any leads would be greatly appreciated!! thanks - Kevin.

#5526 6 years ago
Quoted from subruckus:

Looking for an early SS (preferred) or a late EM game in the SF Bay Area - this would be my first pin so nothing that's a huge project, ideally fully operational. Looking to spend up to $1000. Been checking craigslist every other day or so but have only seen a few overpriced titles.
Any leads would be greatly appreciated!! thanks - Kevin.

Wild Fyre -,
sacramento.craigslist.org link

#5527 6 years ago
Quoted from daddyxxx:

Have a nice shadow...looking to trade....tspp..mustang pro..or...

#5528 6 years ago
Quoted from boogies:

Wild Fyre -,

Darn a good price but I'll be getting a ride with someone else as I don't have a car / don't drive and 3 hours is a bit far. Also ideally would want a machine with slings.

#5529 6 years ago

Miguel351 ... got something!

Just picked up a williams space shuttle complete basketcase for $25 bucks.

... the playfield actually looks like it might be in decent shape under all the muck.... the rest of the game however... oye!

#5530 6 years ago

A nice looking, working Wild Fyre does not deserve to be parted out. Please, nobody buy this for that purpose.

Quoted from boogies:

Wild Fyre -,

#5531 6 years ago

I can't wait to get a space shuttle someday. It's a keeper for me.

Also if anyone is getting ready to loosen thier hold on a Bsd. Please let me know.

I am in no hurry. When I say no hurry I mean I would like to get one in the next 9 months. If anyone is considering parting with thier Bsd please keep me in mind! Thanks.

#5532 6 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

I can't wait to get a space shuttle someday. It's a keeper for me.

Yeah cool game... I feel bad using it for parts but this one is very, very sad unfortunately.

The main body is in one piece (wood delaminating badly but solid-ish) and playfield looks like it might clean up... coin door clean and actually still has good playfield glass. Back box was scattered across a field... so theres that.

#5533 6 years ago
Quoted from merccat:

miguel351 ... got something!
... the playfield actually looks like it might be in decent shape under all the muck.... the rest of the game however... oye!

I'll double your money and take it off your hands!

#5534 6 years ago
Quoted from Blenderhead:

I'll double your money and take it off your hands!

Lol, thanks, but she's going to a good cause... and who knows maybe the project won't materialize and in that case I might just be building a cabinet for it.

#5535 6 years ago

WANT TO BUY TRON PRO!

Been looking to purchase a TRON Pro preferably with ether TRON Arcade LED Mod or Eli's Light Ramps Mod (or both). Anyone selling one please PM me! I will pick up asap!

#5536 6 years ago
Quoted from merccat:

@miguel351 ... got something!

Was it in response to your CL ad? If so, that's pretty sweet!

Might be a good idea to take that playfield and use it to practice restoration techniques. If you don't end up using it, I'd be interested in it for that purpose.

#5538 6 years ago

Anyone in CA that comes to Vegas often, interested in a helluva nice "like new" Star Wars Episode 1 and/or a Minty HUO Rollergames? Ideally i'd like to trade 2 for 1, for something on my wishlist, I am currently at my space limit, PLUS one game!
Please PM me if you'd like to discuss a deal.

#5539 6 years ago

Looking for a Stern ST LE.

#5540 6 years ago

Thinking of selling/trading my Bride of Pinbot w/ 2.0 Kit installed.

Some info:

-I've owned this since 2010...after I bought it, I shopped it out, rebuilt flippers, new helmet & new ramps
-Tasteful LEDs
-BOP 2.0 kit installed which allows you to play the all new BOP 2.0 or the original (Order #1, from the first batch which I hear is running on a higher quality CPU)
-Still have all the old parts
-Aside from the 2.0 kit & repro ramps/helmet, it's all original. Cab has some fade, playfield is original mylar. Has minor wear on the ball drops, but looks good for an original - no crazy bubbles or anything. Not a high end machine, not a beater.
-Has the vacuum formed light up topper from Argentina installed. (As seen here: ebay.com link: THE MACHINE BRIDE ON PINBOT JACK BOT PINBALL TOPPER )

-If interested, I also have a brand new repro plastic set & a brand new repro playfield. I planned on doing some more restoration, but I'm not motivated to do the work myself at this time.

I'm thinking $5500 obo for the game & original spare parts...if you want the playfield/plastics as well, we can work out some kind of package deal.

Open to trades, but not many games I want these days...Champion Pub is something I'd like, maybe Who Dunnit...not sure what else is on my radar, but open to DMD-era game suggestions. Maybe something I've already had, but miss - like Spider-Man (red or black)...

PM me if interested, I can send pics thru Email.

Thanks!

#5541 6 years ago

Selling my Theatre of Magic, restored and modded, looks sweet See ad below. Will try first here for a few days before listing it on ebay. Local pickup (Los Angeles area) only.

#5542 6 years ago

Damn R.S.
That's a Beauty Theatre.

#5543 6 years ago

If I were buying for a home collection I'd probably grab that Theatre. Unfortunately no room at home so my pins are in a public place. wouldn't want it to take public abuse. Really nice table though. Wish I had the space.

#5544 6 years ago

Link to my Hobbit LE for sale:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
The Hobbit LE Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I'm selling my Hobbit LE. I am the original owner. The pin is in excellent condition with very few signs of wear. Includes additional LED light kit from Pinball Bulbs and plasti...”
2017-06-14
Socal
6,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 1019 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5545 6 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Link to my Hobbit LE for sale:

A STEAL. Phenomenal game. New code drops Monday, too!

#5546 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

A STEAL. Phenomenal game. New code drops Monday, too!

I'm too much out of the loop. New code?!?

#5547 6 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I'm too much out of the loop. New code?!?

Keith posted on the JJP forum...2.0 code releases on Monday.

#5548 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Keith posted on the JJP forum...2.0 code releases on Monday.

#5549 6 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

Damn R.S.
That's a Beauty Theatre.

Quoted from scarybeard:

If I were buying for a home collection I'd probably grab that Theatre. Unfortunately no room at home so my pins are in a public place. wouldn't want it to take public abuse. Really nice table though. Wish I had the space.

Thanks guys! I added some more pictures, people wanted to see the shooter lane and the underside of the cabinet. Also I added three more mods to the list that I originally forgot to mention.

#5550 6 years ago
Quoted from Reality_Studio:

I added some more pictures, people wanted to see the shooter lane and the underside of the cabinet.

Leg levelers are the new shooter lane pic.

There are 12,695 posts in this topic. You are on page 111 of 254.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/111 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.