(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,701 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 hours ago by TrevT2
  • Topic is favorited by 460 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,701 posts in this topic. You are on page 112 of 255.
#5551 6 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Leg levelers are the new shooter lane pic.

I gotta admit, I don't quite understand why shooter lane pics are so important. An unrestored game with a cleaner shooter lane can be in worse shape than a restored game with a less clean shooter lane. But anyways people requested it, so I added it. Alas no leg leveler pics, maybe I'm behind the times.

#5552 6 years ago

Figured I'd mention on here as well. I'm letting my first pinball purchase go, but I think it's finally time to let someone else enjoy it. Never thought I'd sell it, but I just don't play it that often anymore.

Selling my players condition a Judge Dredd, located in Reno, NV. Has some upgrades, 100% working. I can send photos as well. Currently listed on Craigslist if you want more detailed info, but if I sell to a pinsider, I'll make a donation.

$2500

#5553 6 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Link to my Hobbit LE for sale:

Machine - For Sale
The Hobbit LEHome Used Only (HUO) “I'm selling my Hobbit LE. I am the original owner. The pin is in excellent condition with very few signs of wear. Includes additional LED light kit from Pinball Bulbs and plasti...”
6,800 (OBO)
Mark sale pendingEdit ad detailsEnd ad listing

Sold.

#5554 6 years ago

This one is now pending sale to be picked up on Monday. Good news is I think I finally learned the trick to selling pins on Pinside! List them here and no one cares about them, mostly crickets and little interest. But once you sell it elsewhere like on ebay, craigslist, letgo or wherever and then flag it here as pending sale, then interest *skyrockets* and the offers fly in lol. Such a fascinating phenomena to watch.

#5555 6 years ago
Quoted from Reality_Studio:

This one is now pending sale to be picked up on Monday. Good news is I think I finally learned the trick to selling pins on Pinside! List them here and no one cares about them, mostly crickets and little interest. But once you sell it elsewhere like on ebay, craigslist, letgo or wherever and then flag it here as pending sale, then interest *skyrockets* and the offers fly in lol. Such a fascinating phenomena to watch.

Good to know

#5556 6 years ago

Well I only mention it because I'm a man of my word, so I'm not accepting higher offers for it now. I don't think it's cool to accept a sale from someone elsewhere, and then go back on the sale because someone here is willing all of a sudden to spend more. If the sale falls through then sure we can talk, but at this point it's sold so I'm not accepting any offers even if they are higher than my list price.

#5557 6 years ago

Like I said before R.S. What a Beauty !
But I think the trick to selling was that you dropped the price from $7200 to $6500.

#5558 6 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

Like I said before R.S. What a Beauty !
But I think the trick to selling was that you dropped the price from $7200 to $6500.

Thanks! I'll miss it but I can always get another one in the future if I have room again, not the end of the world. Funny part is that at "$7200 not sold" I was getting offers in the 4k range, but at "$6500 pending sale" I got offers higher than $6500 lol. Go figure.

#5559 6 years ago

Thanks! I'll miss it but I can always get another one in the future if I have room again, not the end of the world. Funny part is that at "$7200 not sold" I was getting offers in the 4k range, but at "$6500 pending sale" I got offers higher than $6500 lol. Go figure.

Damn timing.. why do these great pins come up when im under construction and blowing 40k on remodle???
Missed Robt nice Hobbit too!
Double damn

#5560 6 years ago

at "$6500 pending sale" I got offers higher than $6500 lol. Go figure.

From now on it might not be a bad idea to start all ads as "sale pending". It wouldn't really be lying as the sale would be pending finding a buyer.

#5561 6 years ago

Well I only mention it because I'm a man of my word, so I'm not accepting higher offers for it now. I don't think it's cool to accept a sale from someone elsewhere, and then go back on the sale because someone here is willing all of a sudden to spend more. If the sale falls through then sure we can talk, but at this point it's sold so I'm not accepting any offers even if they are higher than my list price.

Good thoughts and I use to agree, but when I sell, I always go with whomever can get me "cash and carry" first takes the machine. Only because cash is king and I'm done dealing with flakes. Glws, it's a beauty!

#5562 6 years ago

Bumping my desire for a BSD. No rush, but I want one. Keep me in mind please.

#5563 6 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

Bumping my desire for a BSD. No rush, but I want one. Keep me in mind please.

Sent you a PM. I have one I'm ready to sell or trade. Looking for an Indy 500 but willing to consider other titles.

#5564 6 years ago

Just put my LOTR up for sale on Fresno\ Sac Craigslist. Accepting offers.
Thank you.

#5565 6 years ago

<deleted>

#5566 6 years ago

Bsd available for trade. What do you have?

#5567 6 years ago

Considering selling my MMR Standard. Only a few hundred plays on it. Has some LED castle mod, upgraded Comet GI lighting, Kicker Speaker upgrade, and Colorization update.

Was thinking of listing it for sale in the coming days for $8200 w/ color upgrade and $8K w/o it. Likely going to buy a Golden Tee 2017 and another cheaper pin w/ the cash.. prob an Aerosmith Pro .. so thinking of sell it. It's in immaculate / perfect condition.

#5568 6 years ago

Hoping to trade my WMS Indy for some wishlist games...

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/51005

#5569 6 years ago

Im interested in selling or trading my HUO Tron Pro and my HUO Met Pro LED. Tron has every possible mod and was nib until mid 2016 (around 600 total plays). Med also has an assortment of really nice mods and hasn't been played- unboxed it a couple of months ago and just worked on installing mods that i had accumulated for it over the past couple of years. $12,800. Would trade 2 for 1 +/- cash. Really interested in an MMr, IJ, ToM, Totan, AS, TZ, etc

#5570 6 years ago

Hate to do it, but some house expenses came up, thinking of selling my beautiful restored Cactus Canyon Continued, not cheap, but asking for what I have into it. 14500.00, sounds crazy I know, but after you buy a beater for 7000 then put that amount back into it, not so crazy. Still debating as it is a pin I love, but if interested, let me know. Mike Paris

#5571 6 years ago

Huge bump for Mike's CC. I've played it, not understanding what the "continued" meant with the software, and was so impressed. As for the condition....Mike is beyond meticulous and he has put a TON of time, and money, into this game- it's gorgeous. Awesome seller and local Pinhead.

#5572 6 years ago

Thank you sir, yes I'm pretty anal and I do put way to much time and money into these things. Also, I would possibly take a Tron LE in trade plus cash. Thanks Mike

#5573 6 years ago

If someone in So Cal has a cocktail pinball (project ok, if complete) they'd sell me, please send me a PM.

#5575 6 years ago
Quoted from sndchaser:

If someone in So Cal has a cocktail pinball (project ok, if complete) they'd sell me, please send me a PM.

These two have been on Craigslist for a while:

Take 5, doesn't look too bad:
losangeles.craigslist.org link

looks like this used to be a Black Magic? Doesnt get more 'project' than this... You could probably offer $20
orangecounty.craigslist.org link

#5576 6 years ago

I tried to pry this game from Bellbrand since last November. Of course, I just purchased Dialed In LE and don't have the funds.
This is one of, if not the nicest IMVE's on the planet. Someone is going to be stoked, hope it stays in Cali so I get another chance one day.

#5577 6 years ago

Selling HUO TronLe >$12,500

Mods.

1. Color DMD
2. Flipper Fidelity speakers and sub with LEDs
3. External 10" Polk Audio sub
4. Tron Arcade mod
5. Flynn sign mod
6. Gem mod >custom one of kind (made it myself)> she is standing on a small, tron disk that has blue leds under it.
7. Sparky TV mod
8. 3 LED lighted flippers.
9. Mirror blades installed.
10. Blue LED Lighted shooter rod housing
11. Chrome shooter rod, with blue LED shooter housing mod.
12. Pingraffix speaker panel (Tron grid mod)
13. Chrome door from Pinball decals
14. Tron pinballs that look like lightcycles (from BackAlley)
15. LED flipper buttons.
16. Upgrades Lightcycles on the ramps.
17. Goodie bag and cert still stapled inside cab.
18. Mantis protector installed/ with a set of unused cliffys that could be installed.
19. LEDs behind backglass.
20. Tron LightCycle Topper
21. Daft Punk enhanced game play installed (modified on pinball browser)
22. Easy connect cabling for external sub and separate power cord built in back of game to power the external sub.
23. Uninstalled custom LE Tron Mirror blades (still in the packaging/box) from Pingraffix.
24. Tron - Ultimate Jet Bumper Caps
25. LE Backbox lighting Kit
26. New superbands and cointaker leds

#5578 6 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

I tried to pry this game from Bellbrand since last November. Of course, I just purchased Dialed In LE and don't have the funds.
This is one of, if not the nicest IMVE's on the planet. Someone is going to be stoked, hope it stays in Cali so I get another chance one day.

My loss for not selling it to you.

#5579 6 years ago

Selling my Data East Tales from the Crypt Pinball
Willing to trade for the right title.
sfbay.craigslist.org link

#5580 6 years ago

I have an old friend that would really like a Bally Supersonic. This would be his 1st machine and I would do whatever is necessary to make it fun for him and his familyu, soooo, that being said, I know it's a long shot, but a Supersonic, or a lead, in any condtion, much appreciated!

#5581 6 years ago

Price drop on my Star Trek Premium to $6k and still entertaining trade offers.

Quoted from CCPL:

Look to sell or trade (Tron??) my Star Trek Premium located in Folsom, CA.

Machine - For Sale
For sale/trade: Star Trek (Premium)Home Used Only (HUO) “HUO Star Trek Premium, first and only owner, been at the same location since I unboxed it. Added the Klingon Bird of Prey above the left ramp/VUK.

Looking to trade for a Tron or p...”
Mark sale pendingEdit ad detailsEnd ad listing

#5582 6 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

Hate to do it, but some house expenses came up, thinking of selling my beautiful restored Cactus Canyon Continued, not cheap, but asking for what I have into it. 14500.00, sounds crazy I know, but after you buy a beater for 7000 then put that amount back into it, not so crazy. Still debating as it is a pin I love, but if interested, let me know. Mike Paris

Also might trade for one of the following plus cash, Tron pro, Met pro or nice Jurassic Park. Thanks Mike Paris

#5583 6 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Of course, I just purchased Dialed In LE and don't have the funds.

When's the party?

Quoted from cleland:

Sell Goatf*ckers, buy Lisa's IM. Problem solved.

#5584 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

When's the party?

Hey that will work

#5585 6 years ago

Selling a Champion Pub. $4,500
Playfield is perfect and cabinet is in great condition. PM if interested.

#5586 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

When's the party?

Haha, I know of your well documented hate for GB, but the wifey and I really enjoy it. We can't get enough of "Who Brought The Dog"

#5587 6 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Haha, I know of your well documented hate for GB, but the wifey and I really enjoy it. We can't get enough of "Who Brought The Dog"

I have the pro and we like it as well.. but when will you come across this loaded of an IM so close to you???

#5589 6 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Quoted from bellbrand:

I have the pro and we like it as well..

I just cant figure out how people who've been in this hobby for so long and have played so many excellent games can stomach such a horrid, soul sucking box of garbage. If that's what passes as "enjoyable" these days, I'm done...I should sell everything...pinball is over...

#5590 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I just cant figure out how people who've been in this hobby for so long and have played so many excellent games can stomach such a horrid, soul sucking box of garbage. If that's what passes as "enjoyable" these days, I'm done...I should sell everything...pinball is over...

....let's see, I'll take your BK2K and WH2O. Better sell 'em at fire sale prices too as to help get you out of the hobby quicker

#5591 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

....let's see, I'll take your BK2K and WH2O. Better sell 'em at fire sale prices too as to help get you out of the hobby quicker

How about a BOP 2.0, not at Fire sale price? lol ...maybe I'll drag that outside this weekend so I can take good pics.

#5592 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I will take your LOTR please

#5594 6 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

I will take your LOTR please

I can't do it! LOL.

#5595 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I can't do it! LOL.

I know it's hard to let go...baby steps

#5597 6 years ago

I have a players condition WCS for sale, cab has dings and lock bar holes, play field is nice with some wear around the kick out holes, some broken plastics, but works great and plays great, translate is nice, dmd panel is nice, ramps are nice, new soccer ball, players shape, if your looking for a collectors piece, this is not it. 2400.00

#5598 6 years ago

Hey guys and gals I'm looking for a terminator arcade game in decent shape, the older one with the two guns on it, if anyone has a lead, let me know. Thanks Mike

#5599 6 years ago

Texted you Mike!

#5600 6 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

Hey guys and gals I'm looking for a terminator arcade game in decent shape, the older one with the two guns on it, if anyone has a lead, let me know. Thanks Mike

over on klov they have a southern california FS section. finding a T2 gun game should not be too hard.

I got my smash tv from a movie producer who did t2. He was also selling his t2 gun game. But that was probably 2 years ago. It was a real pain to get the smash tv out. 4 flights of steps and I had a stair climbing dolly to help me(I did it alone with a little help from one of his assistants). t2 is bigger and heavier than smash tv. So if it was still around, you would need a bunch of help. plus he wanted a quite a bit for it. More than double than what you would normally have to spend for one. Good luck with your hunt.

There are 12,701 posts in this topic. You are on page 112 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/112 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.