IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,419 posts in this topic. You are on page 587 of 609.
#29301 3 months ago

I don't usually contribute to these threads but I feel silly not throwing in an ad for my favorite place to get a cheesesteak here in point pleasant, nj--Pat's Pizza. I have been sitting here reading this thread in absolute sandwich heaven chowing down a magnificent cheesesteak. If anyone finds themselves in the area, do yourself a favor and get one (i recommend getting it with peppers and onions).

#29302 3 months ago

FAWK! I was hoping someone had posted a Sub $5k Star Wars pro for sale that's why people were losing their minds... I have nothing to contribute on the sandwich spectrum, sadly.

#29303 3 months ago

Taylor ham. Lol. It's s pork roll. Taylor is the brand that makes pork roll. Hatfield pork roll is better. We get Porker sangwictches. Pork roll, cheese, & egg on a kaiser roll.
End of story.. haha.

#29304 3 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Coney isn't on Long Island man!!!

Well that depends on which Islanders jersey you're wearing. But I did say you can't count Coney. Speaking of which, to get back on topic, I could still use a Coney Island (even though I'm already way out of space).

#29305 3 months ago

Not enough ball jokes here. I'm going back to the Jaws hype thread.

#29306 3 months ago
Quoted from Slogan1111:

Taylor ham. Lol. It's s pork roll. Taylor is the brand that makes pork roll. Hatfield pork roll is better. We get Porker sangwictches. Pork roll, cheese, & egg on a kaiser roll.
End of story.. haha.

You're not even in Jersey, no vote for you.

#29307 3 months ago

I live off Beefbarn sandwiches the best roast beef sandwiches in RI!! https://www.thebeefbarn.com/pages/Home.cfm

#29308 3 months ago
Quoted from Slogan1111:

End of story.. haha.

Even though opinion is void since your non-Jersey. You've basically proven that it is indeed Taylor Ham by saying there are multiple versions of pork roll but only 1 Taylor Ham. Hatlfield??? Really, WTF???

#29309 3 months ago
Quoted from qbass187:

FAWK! I was hoping someone had posted a Sub $5k Star Wars pro for sale that's why people were losing their minds...

The one game I haven’t been able to keep in the house since I bought it in June. It’s been out on various rentals and still is, it’s paid for itself. Fun fun game

#29310 3 months ago

I had spam on cracked wheat with Dijon mustard fir lunch.

#29311 3 months ago

This Taylor ham pork roll fight is 1000 times more entertaining than the JAWS thread.

#29312 3 months ago
Quoted from Slogan1111:

End of story.. haha.

Its right on the package, Taylor Pork Roll!

#29313 3 months ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

I had spam on cracked wheat with Dijon mustard fir lunch.

I had Spam "burnt ends" tacos the other night....They were... interesting

https://laketacori.com/menu/

#29314 3 months ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Love them all. If I'm "stuck", I'm happy to play them.

Agreed, if I love them. However, I'm the kind of guy that likes to buy pins and "try them out at home" to see how I like them. And that means on occasion getting one in and then having it not click. With prices dropping, that changes my buying habits from "I'm buying a pin if I think there's a 75% chance I'll like it for the long term" to "I'm only buying a pin if I think there's a 90% chance I'll like it for the long term". Which kinda sucks, because I found my love of AIQ Pro and Rush Pro in that way. They were OK on location, and I love them at home. But, all you can do is go with the flow.

#29315 3 months ago

Price reduction

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “For sale, absolutely flawless LZ LE. First owner, always kept spotless and HUO, very nicely modded, always had a shooter lane protector since day 1. Zero issues and VERY low plays....”
4 months ago
Franklin Park, PA
Expired!

#29316 3 months ago

Who’s got a BKSOR PRO they’re bored of or need it to fun the Jaws FOMO

#29317 3 months ago

Looking for a localish wh2o

#29318 3 months ago
Quoted from poppapin:

Looking for a localish wh2o

Thought about scratch building one?

#29319 3 months ago

Why do you guys act like it’s insane to take a $800 loss on a USED GAME.
Hello 2018-2019? Prior to 2020 it was normal, you paid $6200 for a NIB stern, played it for 6 months to a year and then sold it for $5500 or less.

If you overpaid during covid, then you’re getting a reality check. You’re still getting over 85% of the value of your purchase. The fuck else can you buy and only lose a few hundred bucks when you sell it?

#29320 3 months ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Hello 2018-2019? Prior to 2020 it was normal, you paid $6200 for a NIB stern, played it for 6 months to a year and then sold it for $5500 or less.
If you overpaid during covid, then you’re getting a reality check. You’re still getting over 85% of the value of your purchase. The fuck else can you buy and only lose a few hundred bucks when you sell it?

From what I remember it was around 5500 street price and you got 46-4800 if you sold it 6 months or a year later

#29321 3 months ago
Quoted from MiniPinHead:

Thought about scratch building one?

Ha ha, sorry don't have your dedication to detail. Yours is turning into a work of art.

#29322 3 months ago
Quoted from arcyallen:

Agreed, if I love them. However, I'm the kind of guy that likes to buy pins and "try them out at home" to see how I like them. And that means on occasion getting one in and then having it not click. With prices dropping, that changes my buying habits from "I'm buying a pin if I think there's a 75% chance I'll like it for the long term" to "I'm only buying a pin if I think there's a 90% chance I'll like it for the long term". Which kinda sucks, because I found my love of AIQ Pro and Rush Pro in that way. They were OK on location, and I love them at home. But, all you can do is go with the flow.

Right there with you. There was a lot of appeal in buying a NIB and being able to trade or sell it at near cost, especially with a smaller collection

I'm good with things normalizing a bit now... makes more sense that way

Now someone come buy this really nice Metallica with topper for $7k (or without). Might be above "pre-covid" prices but it's lower than what I have into it!

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “$7000 cash or trade Limited Edition Tilt Sparky topper is included but can be removed for a few hundred off Cash sale preferred but will consider trades for other Sterns with cas...”
2024-02-02
Medford, NJ
Trade
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 3208 times

Would also be interested in trading for earlier Stern DMD titles with cash my way (think Ripleys, RCT, etc)

#29323 3 months ago

If looking for a collector’s quality TAF, my buddy out in CO has got a great example for sale and he’s a stand up guy.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/170281

#29324 3 months ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

If looking for a collector’s quality TAF, my buddy out in CO has got a great example for sale and he’s a stand up guy.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/170281

If this was closer I would have a hard time not jumping on this.

#29325 3 months ago

Party Zone pending...

Anyone interested in a Grand Lizard for $2,250?

Nice cab, backglass gorgeous, playfield nice aside from a small area on the upper playfield near the upper left flipper. Boots fine and plays well. A couple displays are garbled, SRCs associated with them need to be replaced. Haven't gotten around to it. Snag it as-is, easy load up and I'll help.

#29326 3 months ago
Quoted from Slogan1111:

End of story.. haha.

I prefer Taylor over Hatfield. I think it has a little more seasoning/flavor. I know a guy who works at the plant. it’s about 3 miles up the road from where I live. He said some areas smell amazing like where they smoke the bacon. Other areas are not pleasant at all. People who visit the plant often ask if there’s any part of the pig they don’t use for a product. For example they make dog chews out of the ears! He said the typical response is that they use Everything but the Oink!

I met a guy on a trip out West years ago. He was from Florida and I told him that I was from Pa. He said do you live anywhere near Hatfield Meats “ Home of the Smiling Porker?” We get their products and love them. Smiley the Pig Mascot with the big white chef hat is still used for promo events but hasn’t been on the product packaging in years from what I’ve seen.

#29327 3 months ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

I can’t even sell my NIB Jurassic pro for $6300. This game is rated the #2 game of all time! This isn’t about overpaying during Covid, we are headed to a scary place of over supply, with no demand………We are officially a saturated pinball market. Pass the popcorn, it’s going to get interesting.

#29328 3 months ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “For your consideration is a pristine HUO Ghostbusters Pro (4th owner and all kept amongst friends over the years). Cabinet and playfield are in excellent condition with no blemishe...”
2024-01-04
Monroe Township, NJ
7,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 416 times
Contributed to Pinside
Pristine HUO GB Pro! Full cash offer gets free delivery within 90 miles of South Jersey. Open to wishlist trades especially great example of WoZ RR/YBR or TSPP, BM66.

#29329 3 months ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

I can’t even sell my NIB Jurassic pro for $6300. This game is rated to be the #2 game of all time! This isn’t about overpaying during Covid, we are headed to a scary place of over supply, with no demand………We are officially a saturated pinball market. Pass the popcorn, it’s going to get interesting.

I gotta ask, why is it still NIB? I'd assume you bought it to play it, no?

#29330 3 months ago
Quoted from RonSS:I gotta ask, why is it still NIB? I'd assume you bought it to play it, no?

I gotta ask, why is it still NIB? I'd assume you bought it to play it, no?

I’ve owned JP 4 times and I need a new car, so it’s time to be responsible.

#29332 3 months ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

Machine - For Sale

Fantastic seller, fantastic pin!

FS/FT: Ghostbusters (Pro) - Pristine

New ad!

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “For your consideration is a pristine HUO Ghostbusters Pro (4th owner and all kept amongst friends over the years). Cabinet and playfield are in excellent condition with no blemishe...”

20 minutes ago

Monroe Township, NJ
(2,554 km)

DaddyManD

7,200 (OBO)

Pristine HUO GB Pro! Full cash offer gets free delivery within 90 miles of South Jersey. Open to wishlist trades especially great example of WoZ RR/YBR or TSPP, BM66.

#29333 3 months ago

Anyone that didn't see Jurassic Park and Godzilla collapsing the stern market chose to ignore it.
One time a while ago i looked and there was 39 godzillas and 30 jurassic parks for sale on pinside alone at the same time.
If that's not a red flag to stay away until the dust settles, i don't know what is.
There is now basically an unlimited supply of new machines, simple supply and demand.

WPC and older just aren't going to take the same hit, the quantities are limited due to the fact that they were never meant to be collected. And collectors know they can't obtain them again easily or they worry the condition of the next one won't be so good, so they don't part with them.

#29334 3 months ago
Quoted from jcar302:

Anyone that didn't see Jurassic Park and Godzilla collapsing the stern market chose to ignore it.
One time a while ago i looked and there was 39 godzillas and 30 jurassic parks for sale on pinside alone at the same time.
If that's not a red flag to stay away until the dust settles, i don't know what is.
There is now basically an unlimited supply of new machines, simple supply and demand.
WPC and older just aren't going to take the same hit, the quantities are limited due to the fact that they were never meant to be collected. And collectors know they can't obtain them again easily or they worry the condition of the next one won't be so good, so they don't part with them.

You my friend are 100% correct! But haven’t you ever wanted to, “Dance with the pinball flipping Devil in the pale moonlight”?

#29335 3 months ago
Quoted from jcar302:

Agree but even WPC and the older titles aren’t immune. Over supply will impact the older titles too, just not so much. A year ago, people were paying stupid money for wms sys 11 games because there wasn’t much out there. I find it hard to believe people would still be paying $6k for a partially faded Bad Cats or $7k- 8k for a huo Sopranos. (If you are, let me know, I can sell you both. lol)

As much as I want Jaws, going to wait that out.

#29336 3 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

In the meantime I’m putting all my money into organically lab-grown wild boar. I’m told my investment is safe and the lab meat should be flowing within 3 or 4 years.
You Ham guys are all suckers!!

I've been waiting since 1973 for my Soylent Green investment to pay a dividend. Nothing yet.

#29337 3 months ago

Taylor ham - preferably two thick slices not those thin ones. Char grilled till crispy. With sliced raw onion and proper deli mustard (Kosciusko, Nathan’s). On a Kaiser roll. No egg or cheese for me.

#29338 3 months ago

I like these annual sandwich check ins. And they don’t really last that long.

#29339 3 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Neither do the sandwiches.

#29340 3 months ago

I grabbed a SEC on the way to work today.

#29341 3 months ago

Anyone wanna trade a Wonka standard for my Foo pro + cash?

#29342 3 months ago

I'm more of a scrapple fan...

#29343 3 months ago
Quoted from Palmer:

I'm more of a scrapple fan...

I had to google that... wish i hadn't.

#29344 3 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Same time next year? I had fun, I want to make sure I don't miss the next one.

#29345 3 months ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

Same time next year? I had fun, I want to make sure I don't miss the next one.

signups are in july. Limited to 120

#29346 3 months ago

Putting this back up for sale..

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Located in East Rochester NY - selling or tradeing my ACNC Game is fully functioning, plays, looks and sounds great. Recently cleaned, waxed, new titan rubbers. Servos for the gui...”
31 days ago
East Rochester, NY
6,400   Pending

#29347 3 months ago

How to piss off the RI contingent:

1. Mention sandwiches, especially in NJ.
2. Wait.

#29348 3 months ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

How to piss off the RI contingent:
1. Mention sandwiches, especially in NJ.
2. Wait.

3. ask them where Rhode Island is.

#29349 3 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

3. ask them where Rhode Island is.

It's in Lake Michigan.

#29350 3 months ago

Isn't it near Providence Plantations?

There are 30,419 posts in this topic. You are on page 587 of 609.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/587?hl=sandman74 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.