IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hockeymutt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13300 5 years ago

Looking for some solid state projects. On my last steps of my black knight and need an excuse to spend some time in the shop.

#13329 5 years ago

Have a meteor I just picked up, not sure if I'm going to fix this one up. Would trade for another project

#13349 5 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

That sucks for a guy who lives near an ocean, you can only travel in 3 directions as it is

learned the same thing, with the classic "game is working, just needs a speaker" and you find a pile of slow blow fuses in bottom of the cabinet

#13356 5 years ago

to all interested parties, uploaded pictures of the meteor on the market.

3 weeks later
#13551 4 years ago

Got a laser cue working project playfield is a little rough. Driver board has been repaired same with the mpu, had battery acid that took out the memory circuit , got it working by bypassing the memory protect circuit. Was missing 5 volts at tp4. And had to replace the 6808 chip.

3 weeks later
#13767 4 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Speaking of Data East, anyone with a Secret Service? I'm considering picking one up.

There’s one in the marketplace

3 weeks later
#13911 4 years ago

Got a nice pool sharks I’ll be posting up soon hopefully tomorrow

#13960 4 years ago

Anyone have some spare legs? I need a set for a devil riders

1 week later
#14014 4 years ago

Have a very nice black knight that was working perfectly then today flipped it on and the game decides it wants to score itself. And randomly fires the ball return. Most likely the interconnect. I’m done with system 7, second one I’ve owned that has done the same thing. Maybe the big bk doesn’t like my household

Glass is a 10(original) playfield about 7-8, cabinet is a 10.

I’ll trade for something. If not I’m going to fix it. Baby on the way have about a month left to get my game room right

#14025 4 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Bad seller allert.
Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.
Someone here has to want to trade something cool for a nitro ground shaker.

I don’t think I’ve even dealt with you before or even tried to make a deal with you. talk about going back to high school, some of you need a life.

#14026 4 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

I just had 3 pinsiders private message me today that he commited to a trade or a deal and then backed out with them too. When called out on it, he hurled insult after insult.
He tried burying the hatchet with me last night via text, apologizing, as I warned him I’m not someone to mess with, when he threatened to “riddle every post I made”
Not worth my energy beyond that, just on my personal list of someone to never bother dealing with again.

I was trying to be polite but I guess you can’t be adult enough to understand that, not sure where these 3 people are coming from I can think of 2 deals that we’re set up that didn’t work out. Yours and one other because I couldn’t make it to Pinside. I promptly refunded the buyers money and let him know. Done more deals in person then I can count that have gone through. This is crazy over a pinball game.

#14028 4 years ago

So let me clear the air and then I’m done with Pinside for awhile you guys are a bunch of children that don’t get your way throw fits. I’ve done countless deals with people that have all worked out.

Back story sheckler and I had a deal worked out and we had a communication break down on both sides and I got the feeling he wasn’t interested, so I sold the game. Oh no I’m such an asshole for selling something I own. He could have reached out this past week to confirm that this weekend was good since I didn’t. When I didn’t hear anything I sold the game to move on. Maybe I should have reached out and maybe he should have reached out. But neither of us did.

Now because of this my name is being dragged through the mud I mean it’s all cool, this is the internet so you can say what you want.

#14029 4 years ago

I would hope you would do the same if someone starts attacking a for sale ad you post

#14032 4 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

Most of us don’t care about this deal gone bad (which already has another thread), and just come here to buy and sell games. Can shacklersrevenge and hockeymutt take this to PM already.

We have each other’s number and I tried to move on and that’s why I archived my thread and apologized after everything was said. But it keeps being brought up. When some one challenges my integrity and my name I’ll battle till I’m band from this site.

#14034 4 years ago

Actually going through all my pm’s and your archived threads there has not been one thing I’ve tried to buy from you, so unless this is the land of make believe not sure

#14036 4 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

I wouldn't deal with you homie. I was referencing your posts where you suggested Shackler had a vagina.

Glad to see your bias on this, good luck with your sale.

#14038 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

Is someone leaving pinside again?

Yup

#14040 4 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

I wouldn't deal with you homie. I was referencing your posts where you suggested Shackler had a vagina.

It seems like we’re able to make up things in this thread as others have...

#14046 4 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Never mind PM, please take this to another thread. And by that I mean please start another thread about your taking a break. This way it does not continue in this thread but we can have fun in the new thread for days.
Thank you.

Or you could

3 weeks later
#14249 4 years ago

Will be traveling to lake George for the weekend, have a original bk I can bring to sell or trade. It’s in the market place

#14251 4 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

There's a pinball show in Saratoga Springs next weekend on August 9 & 10

Thanks! Been eyeing it up just trying to convince the wife

#14254 4 years ago

Quoted from ForceFlow:Bring your game to sell I imagine seeing a game leave rather than a new one coming in might help

The problem is there’s always one coming in behind it and she knows that

#14267 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballmike217:

You couldn't be more wrong. It takes minimal effort. The sad truth is that very few operators are either capable enough, or are willing to put the time in.

Truth saw an operator throw Lexan over a return lane because the ball kept getting stuck. Rather than wax a playfield

1 week later
#14367 4 years ago

Toying with the idea of trading my data east hook

7 months later
#16027 4 years ago

might be looking got trades for my time machine, side art on one side isn't the best. other side has some planking

1 month later
3 weeks later
#16645 3 years ago

Have a nugent at my parents house, def a project. Doesn’t boot, needs lock down bar. This was the old mans project pin I picked up in a trade, he loves the original 8 ball.

Looking for another project 8 ball.

3 months later
#17600 3 years ago

Avoid baller88 at all cost, you’ve been warned. I’m giving him 24 hours to make it right. Before I’ll explain what happened. Talking to others in our area it’s a common practice.

#17605 3 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

I bought from him before and wouldn’t hesitate to do it again. You don’t happen to have just bought a TZ, have you?

Hahaha no no, seemed like a good guy. Did a trade. Was trying to work everything out with him, when I was eventually told to go fuck myself in other words ( aka not his problem). Said game worked just needed everything hooked back up. Found out the cpu was bad, normal no big deal spend 2 days loading Linux and changing scripts to run nucore. Get that working good enough to run through some checks and games to find out half the solenoids won’t fire dig a little deeper to find a driver board that appears to have been dipped in the ocean and installed in a cabinet for a few years in a damp warehouse

#17606 3 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

I have heard allot of horror stories from people who have purchased from him and have also heard about people whom are pleased with their purchases. I would not buy from him again after he switched out a perfect playfield glass for one scratched to hell when I moved my truck to the back of his shop to load the game when him and his gecko friend packed it up. Very petty on his part.

Very petty had a pinball guy do the same thing but when he did cracked a corner on the glass of the glass he wanted.

#17631 3 years ago
Quoted from baller88:

You guys are out if your fuckibg minds I would never deliberately switch a playfield glass Wtf ? I have a stack of them what kind of accusation is that ? It’s stupid and absolutely absurd
Also hockey man Go get a life It was fair as shit that trade You sent me like 3o texts yesterday and like 5 calls We played that game 2 months ago with an external computer ave the same playfield and the same driver 100% You told me that the machine was mush nicer than you expected And know because you blew the board up you post some bs thread You got a 2k rfm for a 2k bop It was fair as shit probably in your favor I also told u last night I’d give u another driver board for free You’ve left out quote the facts I gotta go to my shop now and hide the good playfield glass and switch them around when nobody is looking But I’ll post your texts in a minute Know it alls - that know nothing

As per your request I won’t continue this on pinside, but the game I traded you was no where near worth 2k in the last 4 years not one bop has sold under 2500. Told me this game was fine just needed the cpu hooked up that was “working” Just make this right and all would be fine. My oscope says other wise.

Also it’s hard to inspect a game in a parking lot when some shows up an hour and a half late after being up since 4am. When you made a plan to meet at 4 and then had an 1.5 hour drive home. But I’m the asshole

#17672 3 years ago

not worth it anymore, good luck p

#17674 3 years ago
Quoted from TheRave:

Dude keep your drama on another thread. We've already heard it here. Looks like you didn't even look at the boards. You're bad. No need for a response, keep it in your new thread!

Your all out of your minds, wanna know how many deals we’ve all done based on people words. Typical pinside to tell me to fuck off,

1 week later
#17758 3 years ago

Data East Star Wars, Chad code, new power supply, new rottendog mpu, Nice Dmd, plays well, $3200
Sharkeys Shootout, plays well, $1850
Frank Thomas Big Hurt, nice playing game, all shopped, no issues, typical wear spots above the flippers $1800
Data East Jurassic Park, chad code, mint boards, no hacked connectors, all shopped, nice dmd, new power supply, $3200
Lethal Weapon 3, new chad code installed, needs to be shopped, power supply has an issue but it’s a new one by gulf, plays well $1700

Sharkeys has been on my list... should I sell the huo 8balldeluxe since 92 I have and grab this.... choices

3 months later
#18726 3 years ago

Got a greyhound full-size basketball game, new balls and nets. Rebuilt wooden base. $500 or trade for pinball project. Breaks down in a bunch of parts easy to move and not heavy at all.

#18741 3 years ago

Got a gottlieb black hole, new mpu, aux lamp board rebuilt ( new 55 timer and all transistors replaced) all connectors repinned, all caps replaced, sound and speech work, orange cap replaced, ground mods done. all pbdb, rebuilt, Titian glow in the dark bands, new star post, leds through out,, replacement window, every piece of metal has been machine buffed and polished. back glass is a 9 out of 10 for both, cab 6-7 out of 10. looking for some Bally-35 projects (xenon... vector.. etc) the bad needs a new plastic set for the upper playfield. Still need to work through a few coil issues. But should get to those this week. Def driver board related and (1-2) 2n transistors and one or 2-45 transistors.

Have about 5 brand new boards coming my way.

#18751 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “100% working, lcd installed, brand new driver board, dell optiplex with nucore, led translight 12” bar, sound is handled through original speakers with mini amp. Leds through ou...”
2020-12-30
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
3,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 410 times
Contributed to Pinside
in the market place

1 month later
#19345 3 years ago

Getting ready to list a very nice black hole new mpu, driver board and sound board, and all others rebuilt. All caps replaced, working might need some tweaks here and there. New 3rpm motor New plastics on upper playfield, leds all around, titans.

Looking for some Williams or data east games

1 week later
#19407 3 years ago

I just did my shuttle, took about 3 hours for just the hardtop. Went all out and machine buffed and polished all metal parts to a high gloss. Translucent pop bumper bodies.

Didn’t paint around the inserts, but would have allowed more room for error. The trick is to use 3-4 star post to secure the hardtop in position and peel and stick. left playfield in the game and just hooked up my shop vac to my sander which got 99% of the dust. Just leveled and polished the inserts and sent it. Went over the whole playfield with 220 grit where it wasn’t strip to help with adhesion.

I can do this for people but need you to drop your playfield off to me and I can install it.

#19625 3 years ago

He used to be at least.
Price drop SWE1 $2500 firm.

market is strange right now, surprised this isn't gone. but a big guns just sold for 2300?.... crazy

#19684 3 years ago
Quoted from spikelou2:

I just listed my black knight .. sound is not working ..I do have a new sound board that has not been installed ...besides that is a pretty nice machine ..paul drabake from wanna cleaned the game up for me and rebuilt the flippers and wiring the balls will get up the left ramp ... and I have a new black glass . I’m asking 2900 because that’s what I got into it .:
Would much rather trade
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/111341

This is my old game, was in a home since 85 and was dead as a door knob when I got it. Mpu and driver have been replaced with swimmer boards, all caps replaced and boards serviced about 3 years ago. New target decals and I’m sure I’m forgetting more. This was my first restore and I kinda miss it.

1 month later
#20051 3 years ago

Have a stern lightning I’m putting up for trade before I make the call to lug it downstairs.

Clear coated and touch up complete ( I’m no artist), inserts replaced, leds, Titans, new mpu. Rebuilt driver board, and new rectifier board.

1 week later
#20177 3 years ago

Machine - For Trade
Lightning Archived
As is - “Have a stern lightning I’m not sold on, got the machine with a worn playfield. Decided to do touch up work and a clear coat. Sanded shootlane to what it should look like. Also r...”
2021-04-21
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
Trade
Archived after: 140 days
Viewed: 1165 times

2 years later
#29275 3 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

#7952566">Pork Roll?

You get out of here with that Philly slang

#29290 3 months ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I was enjoying your posts... Until you called Taylor Ham the "p" word!

When I first moved to SNJ went to a bagel shop and asked for a Taylor ham egg and cheese with SPk, locals didn’t take to kindly. No shit 1 min later another guy walks in asked for the same thing. Guy working the counter screamed” see what you fucking started”

#29316 3 months ago

Who’s got a BKSOR PRO they’re bored of or need it to fun the Jaws FOMO

#29352 3 months ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

How to piss off the RI contingent:
1. Mention sandwiches, especially in NJ.
2. Wait.

Ask them what does RI even do?

#29363 3 months ago
Quoted from Pinash:

Can we go back to the pricing bubble talk? I need some people to panic and start selling their 90's pins

Someone needs to offer me a MET or BKSOR at pre covid prices!

#29409 3 months ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Chops n drops

Machine - For Sale

Game Of Thrones w/ Color Dmd (optional

13% OFF!

Fully shopped/refurbished - “Real nice game of thrones with color dmd. This game was one owner HUO up until I bought it to bring to pizzaJ three months ago. Game is clean, waxed and firing 100%

$6300 w/ col...”

31 days ago

Providence, RI
(198 mi)

mpdpvdpin

Machine - For Sale

Nice LOTR w/ Led Ocd and color dmd (optional)

18% OFF!

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Gorgeous LOTR!!!

$8000 stock
$8400 w/ color dmd

Just added Color DMD (LCD version) and LED OCD board with comet warm white clear 1smd.

Game was built 11/7/2005 and was purchased...”

26 days ago

Providence, RI
(198 mi)

mpdpvdpin

Whoa! Great price drops (not sure on correct nomenclature)

#29445 3 months ago
Quoted from brainmegaphone:

I figured I'd take one last shot at this group.
I really need the room for a game coming in but like all pinball addicts I will also trade for a Godzilla (prefer Premium will discuss pro).
I can add sandwiches or cash as appropriate for the trade.

Machine - For Sale

For Sale or Trade: Metallica (Pro)

6% OFF!

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Up for sale is a Metallica Pro - this is a later run of the Pros with the factory LEDs. The game is stock except it has some mylar in the shooter lane, cliffy protectors and titan...”

39 days ago

Lisbon, CT
(163 mi)

brainmegaphone

5,800 (OBO)

You’re messing with my 1 year goal of paying off my truck.

3 weeks later
#29687 79 days ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “SD #291, titan GID rubber installed, uv lights added to illuminate upper playfield and under the castle. Clear mesh added to the back box speakers to illuminate properly. Plunger f...”
2024-02-05
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
7,699 (OBO)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 1274 times
Contributed to Pinside

Got a BKSOR PRO, this needs to go. Traded my game room space for my daughter’s smaller playroom to just have her dump Frozen dolls in the room and drive Elsa around on my outrun or take her flying on thunder blade, dad life….

#29703 79 days ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Facebook needs to get rid of that auto message. It's very easy to click on an ad to expand the details and accidentally trigger the "is this still available" message

i call it the impulse button because 99% of the time its impulsive people that re-thought the idea.

#29745 78 days ago
Quoted from jcar302:

It's real simple, let people know the best price to be had is by haggling in person.
And if you really want to sell a pin, use the archive, not the averages (they are way the hell off).
Take a look at what has sold and what hasn't (which is quite a bit now) and how many days it was for sale.
Find the lowest recent price THAT SOLD for similar condition and set the price $200 less.
It will be gone in a couple days.
Most pinheads know a good price when they see it.
Sometimes you have to decide, what is more important, your sanity or a couple hundred bucks.
And in a race to the bottom similar to where we are with newer pins, weeks or months could mean hundreds or thousands of dollars.

Let’s try this out SD CE $7777 (think this is about $200-300 below)

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “SD #291, titan GID rubber installed, uv lights added to illuminate upper playfield and under the castle. Clear mesh added to the back box speakers to illuminate properly. Plunger f...”
2024-02-05
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
7,699 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside

#29756 77 days ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Someone please take my BK2K for hundreds of dollars below Pinside Market average. How does $3750 sound. sarcasm

if you find cash id, do a deal taking the BK on trade. could have all 3 at the same time.

#29794 76 days ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
2024-02-05
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
7,699 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside

Thought I had a buyer agreed on a price and date, then he pulled the olde would you take “X” in trade towards SD switch-a-roo. But Doesn’t hurt to try right! I would had done the trade plus cash if the game was better just not my flavor.

And then the guy on Facebook that messages me daily and ends his round of questions with “ I really don’t want to fix machines”. Prob should look into basket weaving if you don’t want to fix things.

#29822 75 days ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

I picked up the TWD today from Vinny. Thanks for the tip. Vinny was great to buy from!

Another thumbs up for Vinny, guy is great to deal with. But i will NEVER goto LI for a game AGAIN, doesnt matter what day/time/ moon shape youll hit some sort of traffic or narrowly escaping being in someones way from an exit the just realized they needed.

#29839 74 days ago
Quoted from SlapDrain:

Anyone have an Escalera they want to offload?

There’s a guy in Philly with one he wants like $300 but won’t respond to messages. Maybe try and hound him as well

#29851 74 days ago
Quoted from SlapDrain:

Anyone have an Escalera they want to offload?

Also sunbelt rentals has them it’s like $100 a day.

#29884 71 days ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
2024-02-05
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
7,699 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside

7707? Maybe that type of party?!

#29886 71 days ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

If I didn't already own one I'd buy yours. What a deal for a great game!

think that may be the issue with this title, seems either everyone ordered(BSE OR SE) or has one that wanted one. Or has offloaded it already for LT/Jaws. Im trying to entice those waiting on BSE to walk away from the deposit and they'd still make out better with a used CE. Its priced right there to make someone waiting to jump ship.

#29902 67 days ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Hardtopped BK, all leds. Boards went through back in 2019 with remote battery, rebuilt all drop assemblies , polished all metal. Upgraded flipper mechs to WPS style. All leds and a...”
67 days ago
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
Expired!

Willing to add cash to trade up
SOF, BK2k, MET, FAMILY guy, to name a few.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hockeymutt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=hockeymutt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.