5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14,154 posts
  • 773 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 hours ago by sataneatscheese
  • Topic is favorited by 414 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,356 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_163004_(resized).jpg
tmp_5553-20160803_113350-1414929868.jpg
20160801_200751_(resized).jpg
20160802_232803_(resized).jpg
20160802_232233_(resized).jpg
IMG_3895_(resized).JPG
IMG_3877_(resized).JPG
IMG_3878_(resized).JPG
IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hockeymutt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13300 3 months ago

Looking for some solid state projects. On my last steps of my black knight and need an excuse to spend some time in the shop.

#13329 3 months ago

Have a meteor I just picked up, not sure if I'm going to fix this one up. Would trade for another project

#13349 3 months ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

That sucks for a guy who lives near an ocean, you can only travel in 3 directions as it is

learned the same thing, with the classic "game is working, just needs a speaker" and you find a pile of slow blow fuses in bottom of the cabinet

#13356 3 months ago

to all interested parties, uploaded pictures of the meteor on the market.

3 weeks later
#13551 69 days ago

Got a laser cue working project playfield is a little rough. Driver board has been repaired same with the mpu, had battery acid that took out the memory circuit , got it working by bypassing the memory protect circuit. Was missing 5 volts at tp4. And had to replace the 6808 chip.

3 weeks later
#13767 43 days ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Speaking of Data East, anyone with a Secret Service? I'm considering picking one up.

There’s one in the marketplace

3 weeks later
#13911 21 days ago

Got a nice pool sharks I’ll be posting up soon hopefully tomorrow

#13960 16 days ago

Anyone have some spare legs? I need a set for a devil riders

1 week later
#14014 9 days ago

Have a very nice black knight that was working perfectly then today flipped it on and the game decides it wants to score itself. And randomly fires the ball return. Most likely the interconnect. I’m done with system 7, second one I’ve owned that has done the same thing. Maybe the big bk doesn’t like my household

Glass is a 10(original) playfield about 7-8, cabinet is a 10.

I’ll trade for something. If not I’m going to fix it. Baby on the way have about a month left to get my game room right

#14025 8 days ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Bad seller allert.
Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.
Someone here has to want to trade something cool for a nitro ground shaker.

I don’t think I’ve even dealt with you before or even tried to make a deal with you. talk about going back to high school, some of you need a life.

#14026 8 days ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

I just had 3 pinsiders private message me today that he commited to a trade or a deal and then backed out with them too. When called out on it, he hurled insult after insult.
He tried burying the hatchet with me last night via text, apologizing, as I warned him I’m not someone to mess with, when he threatened to “riddle every post I made”
Not worth my energy beyond that, just on my personal list of someone to never bother dealing with again.

I was trying to be polite but I guess you can’t be adult enough to understand that, not sure where these 3 people are coming from I can think of 2 deals that we’re set up that didn’t work out. Yours and one other because I couldn’t make it to Pinside. I promptly refunded the buyers money and let him know. Done more deals in person then I can count that have gone through. This is crazy over a pinball game.

#14028 8 days ago

So let me clear the air and then I’m done with Pinside for awhile you guys are a bunch of children that don’t get your way throw fits. I’ve done countless deals with people that have all worked out.

Back story sheckler and I had a deal worked out and we had a communication break down on both sides and I got the feeling he wasn’t interested, so I sold the game. Oh no I’m such an asshole for selling something I own. He could have reached out this past week to confirm that this weekend was good since I didn’t. When I didn’t hear anything I sold the game to move on. Maybe I should have reached out and maybe he should have reached out. But neither of us did.

Now because of this my name is being dragged through the mud I mean it’s all cool, this is the internet so you can say what you want.

#14029 8 days ago

I would hope you would do the same if someone starts attacking a for sale ad you post

#14032 8 days ago
Quoted from twenty84:

Most of us don’t care about this deal gone bad (which already has another thread), and just come here to buy and sell games. Can shacklersrevenge and hockeymutt take this to PM already.

We have each other’s number and I tried to move on and that’s why I archived my thread and apologized after everything was said. But it keeps being brought up. When some one challenges my integrity and my name I’ll battle till I’m band from this site.

#14034 8 days ago

Actually going through all my pm’s and your archived threads there has not been one thing I’ve tried to buy from you, so unless this is the land of make believe not sure

#14036 8 days ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

I wouldn't deal with you homie. I was referencing your posts where you suggested Shackler had a vagina.

Glad to see your bias on this, good luck with your sale.

#14038 8 days ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

Is someone leaving pinside again?

Yup

#14040 8 days ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

I wouldn't deal with you homie. I was referencing your posts where you suggested Shackler had a vagina.

It seems like we’re able to make up things in this thread as others have...

#14046 8 days ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Never mind PM, please take this to another thread. And by that I mean please start another thread about your taking a break. This way it does not continue in this thread but we can have fun in the new thread for days.
Thank you.

Or you could

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
$ 219.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Meph's Mods
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 9.95
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 239.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
$ 1,400.00
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 10.95
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 219.99
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 109.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 6.00
Electronics
German-Pinball-Modular

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hockeymutt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside