IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frunch.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1194 9 years ago

For those interested in an HSII: The Getaway, there's a post up on CL for one for $1800. It's not mine (I have one, but it's not for sale)...........link: southjersey.craigslist.org link

10 months later
#3169 8 years ago

Putting out feelers for a NIB GoT Pro. Who's got the goods? PM me with price, please.

4 months later
#4380 8 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Possibly looking to buy a lowly Williams Fire!

ataritoday has one listed on the Allentown thread...(or at least there's one in the compiled list in the later comments)

4 months later
#5707 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

I remember when there used to be games for sale in these parts.....

Are you sure it was this thread?

Seriously, though: the best way to find games near you is probably the Market section of pinside. If you take a moment to set your location etc (save it as your default search!), it will point you to games for sale near you.

This thread is constantly derailed... though i keep coming back just in case someone actually has a game for sale. Nothing like seeing 30+ new posts and finding 1-2 of them are actually games for sale...

#5709 7 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Says the guy posting here and not selling a game.

Guilty. Though I'm certainly looking to buy one!

1 week later
#5788 7 years ago

WTB: Road Show. Unshopped/routed/non-working fine. Hope to re-theme it, so ideally searching for a rough example that's at the cheaper end of the price spectrum.

My wtb ad is here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-road-show-williams-1994-2000

Thanks!

4 months later
#6949 7 years ago
Quoted from albummydavis:

Have a couple of project machines that I finally realize I'm never going to get to and need the space.
$250 Eight Ball (Bally): Was going to be my first top to bottom reclamation project. PF top partially dissassembled, parts put through cleaner. Started using ME on pf. BG not great.
$350 Genie

Location?

2 weeks later
#7035 7 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Looking for a taf in central nj or within an hour drive.

Here's a real nice one Gwaxt72 just posted:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-addams-family-the-4

#7068 7 years ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

I'm still looking for a Scared Stiff or Totan in the $5500 - $6k range as well

Quoted from dannunz:

SS is hard to find at that price but a TOTAN that's going to be nearly impossible

Quoted from Barakawins1:

They're around. I've seen several SS sell for that range.

Quoted from Gwaxt72:

we are going to have a totan avail for 5800 hopefully today

Welp, that settles that!

3 months later
#7765 6 years ago

FS: players condition Stern Nine Ball. PM for details. Local pickup only.

$1000 obo

Pics here: http://imgur.com/a/fuqyt

4 months later
#8774 6 years ago
Quoted from dracula40:

Ha ! I've had 3 but sold them all. Not sure why, I always miss it.

Maybe it's just in your blood...or their blood?

2 months later
#9642 6 years ago
Quoted from Gritty:

Have a Nice Genie project - $550

Location?

1 month later
#10032 6 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

Sharpshooter up for sale.

Nice looking game! Wish i had the space for it...(i guess that's the local equivalent of wish i was closer )

1 month later
#10481 6 years ago

What the hell's up with these cheap Slugfests coming around the past week or so? Saw one for $400 the other day, and now this one for $700!?

#10487 6 years ago
Quoted from AntennaMan:

Same state. Same machine? Quick $300 turnaround?

shoulda known. And i was 2nd in line for that $400 Slugfest

You snooze, you lose i guess.

2 months later
#10893 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinballmike217:

Have Star Trek pro $4000,

RonSS is looking for a Star Trek, you may want to look him up.

3 months later
#11643 5 years ago

I don't think he's on pinside, but his phone number is 518-366-4569... Here's a thread to check out about Fast Eddie: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fast-eddie

If i need someone to deliver a pin to/from me in his service area, I'd definitely go with him. Sounds like he's great!

3 weeks later
#11831 5 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

Time Machine is out the door. Thanks for the messages. Sorry if I didn’t reply; my inbox absolutely exploded with PMs.

That was a great deal for someone. $1k for a Time Machine?! You've got some good karma headed your way

Hope it went to a good home! I wonder who the lucky pinsider was that scooped this one up!

4 months later
#13126 5 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

Firepower is sold....anyone have a paragon they want to sell

Pinsider LBJ posted on the Pinfest 2019 thread about a possible interest in selling/trading their Paragon: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2019-buy-sell-trade-want-no-hotel-talk/page/8#post-4899730

3 months later
#13929 4 years ago
Quoted from Exeter:

Anyone have a Munsters pro they want to part with?

I think pinsider Whridlsoncestood may have one he's looking to trade...may want to look him up

1 month later
#14409 4 years ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

Seeking an inexpensive EM pin for my annual community center donation game
Just needs to work it’s for children to play and enjoy a round of pinball
I can re rubber it etc
Minor tweaks required are fine
No super rush the program starts in September so just putting feeler our now
Thanks

Colsond3 has a Bally Joust for $300. Works, but cab was painted black and some other cosmetic issues etc. Might be worth checking out if he still has it: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others/page/271#post-5152268

1 year later
#19391 3 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

Honestly, I don't know how much it is the clear versus the wood and how much Ron can really do to improve upon them.

It might be worth asking him. Considering how much it might cost for an NOS pf and the difficulty of locating one, it might be the better route to go. That guy does outstanding work!

6 months later
#21550 2 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Machine - For Sale

Playboy 35th Anniversary

Fully shopped/refurbished “Very nice Data East Playboy 35th Anniversary.

Boards clean, no burned connectors, NVRAM installed, MPU code updated, Comet LED and flashers. Mylar stripped off lower playfield, ...”

18 days ago

Montville, CT

2,250 (OBO)

gdonovan

Have a Playboy for sale in New England if anyone is looking.

I'd be interested, but I'm too far away here at the jersey shore. If only I lived in the Northeastern US.

3 months later
#22765 2 years ago

Anyone have an empty cabinet+backbox and/or wiring harnesses for a standard-body Williams system 3-7 solid state pin? Willing to drive up to about 3 hours to pick it up.

PM me, let me know what you've got!

2 months later
#23521 2 years ago
Quoted from barakawins:

Judge Dredd - Just finished shopping out completely. New Topper, LEDS balls, rubbers, all ramps removed and playfield cleaned thoroughly. Dead World mod with latest eprom installed. Judge target stickers installed. Dead world mod installed, Nvram, new target ledge installed. REally nice game with some bumps, bruises. No playfield wear.

Price?

1 month later
#23988 1 year ago

Anyone got a cabinet for a Williams Pharaoh, Black Knight, Jungle Lord, or Solar Fire for sale? I'm on the hunt for one. Please pm me if you have one to sell, willing to drive about 3 hours for the right deal.

Thanks!

(I also listed a wtb ad here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-cabinet-from-pharaoh-black-knight-jungle-lord-solar-#post-6930626)

Parts - Wanted
Wanted! - “I recently got a Pharaoh populated playfield, and now I'm searching for a cabinet. It looks like a cabinet from Black Knight, Jungle Lord, or Solar Fire will also work if I can't f...”
1 year ago
Point Pleasant, NJ
Expired!

1 month later
#24491 1 year ago

Anyone have an empty cabinet for a Black Knight, Jungle Lord, Solar Fire, or Pharaoh? Looking for one for a project game I'm assembling...

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/135480

4 months later
#25789 1 year ago

Just want to throw in a quick endorsement for @Butch2099! I haven't bought games from him personally but have taken the trip to his place with a buddy of mine twice in the past few years (picking up a total of 3 games) and each transaction was excellent. He's welcoming, he's got an awesome collection, and he's *very* knowledgeable when it comes to moving/packing pins. He even lives in a convenient location, surprisingly close to the main highway. Even though I may not be in the market for any games myself, seeing this fresh lot of games he listed puts a smile on my face... knowing others will get to experience the fun/excitement of picking up a game from him soon as well.

1 year later
#29301 3 months ago

I don't usually contribute to these threads but I feel silly not throwing in an ad for my favorite place to get a cheesesteak here in point pleasant, nj--Pat's Pizza. I have been sitting here reading this thread in absolute sandwich heaven chowing down a magnificent cheesesteak. If anyone finds themselves in the area, do yourself a favor and get one (i recommend getting it with peppers and onions).

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frunch.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=frunch and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.