5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14,152 posts
  • 773 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 36 minutes ago by RonSS
  • Topic is favorited by 414 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,356 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_163004_(resized).jpg
tmp_5553-20160803_113350-1414929868.jpg
20160801_200751_(resized).jpg
20160802_232803_(resized).jpg
20160802_232233_(resized).jpg
IMG_3895_(resized).JPG
IMG_3877_(resized).JPG
IMG_3878_(resized).JPG
IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider acedanger.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#419 5 years ago

Hi, this is my machine... I'd be open for Equal trades too? Thanks. James
providence.craigslist.org link

7 months later
#1223 4 years ago

Got Taxes in... wanted to see what's available for around the 1,500 range. Thanks!!!

#1225 4 years ago

I'd like a Pinbot, Last action hero, or maybe WWF.

#1227 4 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

I'm going to be starting a full pinbot restore soon.

Where would you be w/ a price once restored? I dig the bot man!!

1 week later
#1271 4 years ago

WTB Really looking for Starship Troopers anyone out there looking to move one?

#1276 4 years ago
Quoted from funrudy:

There was a ST on CL in NorthEast recently.

FunRudy where's the link I don't seem to be finding it thanks.

2 weeks later
#1339 4 years ago

Looking for a clean example LAH 100%working. Must be roughly within an hour radius from Providence. Thanks PM if ya got one!!

1 month later
#1561 4 years ago

Still on the lookout for a new clean 100% working game budget is between 1,500 - 1,800 PM if you got something... DMD only thanks

#1563 4 years ago

I've had some promising deals; but they didn't work out! Not going to throw anyone under the bus yet lol

5 months later
#2545 3 years ago

Nice DM no errors plays great!! Cab 6out of 10 PF 8 out 10. Looking for even trades - + couple hundred. Working clean DMD titles. Local only please... let me know thanks

#2549 3 years ago

I hadd a greate time at pintastical it wes reery goode!!.

#2551 3 years ago

Pics of my DM

DSC_0560.jpg

DSC_0559.jpg

DSC_0558.jpg

DSC_0561.jpg

DSC_0562.jpg

DSC_0563.jpg

DSC_0564.jpg

#2552 3 years ago

Pics of my DM // Error: Image 450683 not found //// Error: Image 450682 not found //// Error: Image 450681 not found //// Error: Image 450680 not found //// Error: Image 450677 not found //// Error: Image 450678 not found //// Error: Image 450679 not found //

#2555 3 years ago

No raised inserts/cracked plastics or wear... PM if interested in trading and such.

1 week later
#2637 3 years ago

Have a really nice DW w/ color DMD... PM me with trades. (Really would love a nice BSD.)

2 months later
#3086 3 years ago

Just throwing out there. Looking to see if anyone might be interested in trading a ac-dc pro for 2 games a rfm and dw. Both are in great shape.

#3096 3 years ago

Balboa that is correct!! Yes both games fully shopped! Sometimes once out of every thirty games RFM reboots with the GI & monitor off but I just reboot it & she's fine. I had it on for four hours yesterday and three hours the day before that with zero issues plays smooth. Decal (see pics) on upper right isn't perfect other than that no other glaring problems. DW has a color DMD with LED posts plays great!!

DSC_0579.jpg

DSC_0580.jpg

DSC_0574.jpg

DSC_0576.jpg

DSC_0572.jpg

DSC_0569.jpg

DSC_0570.jpg

DSC_0571.jpg

#3097 3 years ago

DSC_0567.jpg

DSC_0565.jpg

DSC_0566.jpg

#3098 3 years ago

Oh forgot to mention RFM has video AMP install too

#3129 3 years ago

You're smoking coke lol

#3138 3 years ago

Simple. Taxman you're wrong!! That's it not getting it anymore...

#3140 3 years ago

Thank you. King daddy. Someone else gets it

#3144 3 years ago

Good grief

#3158 3 years ago

Thanks guys appreciate your input. Should have been a little more specific. As far as prices I have no idea where you get those prices... totally confused; but it's all good.

#3167 3 years ago

I was saying that to Rave. Not you Taxman. Once again I have no idea where you guys get the deals you speak of please point me in that direction. Taxman I neglected to turn on DW for my pics... but it plays 100% no issues at all zero fade on Cabinet has time expander cliffys full LED w/LED posts w/ Color DMD (IMO I'd value it out at 26 -2800) not 2k.

The RFM has a small decal on upper right side that doesn't match up very small cosmetic issue. Other than that cabinet has no other issues and play field is one of the cleanest I've ever seen. The SOL was in perfect shape just wanted to keep it that way so I got the cliffy. It has a Computer that has been fully gone through within the last year by Lock when lit the game has booted up giving some issues as stated very 30 games or so; but I reboot it and it's fine. This is the response I got from Rob

"I may have worked on this computer for Allan about a year ago. If I did, and there’s a problem with what I worked on, I'll take care of it.

Aside from that, it's tough to say anything about it without seeing it. I will say, anything on any P2K game I can repair for less than the cost of replacement systems.

Thanks,
Rob"

I've seen RFM w/ nice playing fields shopped like mine with Video amp go upwards of 3,500 So I can't see how 27-2800 is not a fair offer.

I'd say over-all the two games are valued out at: 5,400 5,500.

I'm saying Rave is smoking coke was a freedom of speech for "Are you crazy?" I only say that because ACDC pro with bell mod is roughly worth 4,000 4,200 TOPS! So over the phone MARKY MARK we landed on 1k initially I asked for more; but we agreed on that & delivery to make up for the difference. You were texting me pictures last night agreeing on deal then this morning almost bi - Polar like texting me saying that the deal was off. That's fine but there was no reason to post about it.

The only thing I did was not post what I wanted to receive for CASH along with my two games.

#3170 3 years ago

Exactly MSJ2222 that's what I was basing it off of. I think they would have been making out more so that me & the ACDC did not have cliffy protectors the wood was starting to splinter slightly near jukebox and shooter lane. So to be honest I'm kinda glad it didn't happen!!

#3176 3 years ago

No those action figures didn't get factored into price at all lol... they add nothing to the game well a little I guess.

I measure/guage worth of machines based off Pinside price and an average of what I see in the marketplace. Def not CL or EBay.

It was a freedom of speech that was pretty tame. I didn't swear or tell him off for the fact that he was the one making this whole deal public after we had discussed said deal over the phone privately. His intentions were to make me look bad not too sure on why; but what evs.

Thank you Taxman no harm no foul.

#3221 3 years ago

Black Friday price drop lol...

In the market for a game for about 2,500 must be local. DMD only

#3226 3 years ago

Dw for sale 2800 FIRM

#3227 3 years ago

Taxman you're cute very funny lol

3 weeks later
#3381 3 years ago

Looking for a clean ACDC pro. PM with what you have.

2 weeks later
#3471 3 years ago

Sold my doctor who and drac got 5400. Bought a sweet Metallica pro. Great game!! Just thought I'd update everybody.

1 month later
#3756 3 years ago

HUO MET PRO full LED w/Shaker & Cliffy protectors looking to possibly trade..? ..? +-CASH$$ Looking for a REALLY nice tastefully modded AC-DC PRO PM me if ya got one.

2 weeks later
#3895 3 years ago

Still on the hunt for a really nice AC-DC PRO

#3964 3 years ago

Holly scroll Batman!!

1 week later
#4103 3 years ago

Looking for AC-DC PRO PM if you got one... Please, be kinda sorta sorta kinda local.

1 week later
#4203 3 years ago
Quoted from Gwaxt72:

acdc pro cabinet and playfield are excellent. has sideboard decals, and speaker cover upgrade. $4000

Wish I was closer

1 week later
#4305 3 years ago

FS: Met Pro HUO full LED & new rubbers & cliffy protectors. This is an early version with wooden head & the snake has the fangs molded into it $4,800. Has some tasteful mods & new sub woofer. Zero cracked plastics & no issues play 100%!! Any questions PM please.

IMG_3114_(resized).JPG

IMG_3116_(resized).JPG

IMG_3168_(resized).JPG

IMG_3165_(resized).JPG

IMG_3166_(resized).JPG

IMG_3167_(resized).JPG

#4306 3 years ago

It also has shaker and a cool light up Skull topper

#4339 3 years ago

Would also do a straight trade for HUO AC-DC PRO for my HUO MET

#4344 3 years ago

BUMP MET PRO Price Drop... $4600 w/o Shaker PM if interested. Thanks.

#4353 3 years ago

More Met pics 4600

image2_(resized).JPG

image3_(resized).JPG

2 months later
#4924 3 years ago

HUO AC/DC PRO w/ full LED swinging bell mod & pinbit flashers cliffy protectors & Full Hellen treatment.

Just feeling it out??? NOT Selling only entertain a two for trade? PM for possible trades?? Once, again I'm just throwing it out there...

#4928 3 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

HUO AC/DC PRO w/ full LED swinging bell mod & pinbit flashers cliffy protectors & Full Hellen treatment.
Just feeling it out??? NOT Selling only entertain a two for trade? PM for possible trades?? Once, again I'm just throwing it out there...

Maybe IJ, SS, WW, T2, Pinbot, JP, Shadow

1 week later
#5048 3 years ago

Fuck Rules!!

#5105 3 years ago

That soap statue is the most beautiful/hideous thing I've ever seen. How much Monopoly $$ did that set you back?

#5107 3 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Well I could have gotten a Horse made out of the Store Brand soap and saved about a $1000, but I decided that, "Nothing beats a full size Carousel Horse made out of Dove".....lol
It cost about the same as a pinball machine. For now he will remain in his, "Stay Puft" primer coloring until I decide on a paint scheme.

it-belongs-in-a-museum-indiana-jones-1435014709_(resized).jpg

#5135 3 years ago

uh oh... call the picture police

1 month later
#5414 2 years ago

Not really feeling these new rules! But I guess it really doesn't matter right now because I have nothing to sell/trade.

#5425 2 years ago

I design sites... & update them. For a site like this it doesn't take too much $$$ to host & make small updates.

#5432 2 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Pretty much. I'm not sure why it's such a shock.

There's a big difference between a stock wordpress site with a default template and this one with all sorts of interesting features that can't be found anywhere else.

Just someone's integrity, I imagine.

I understand that... but once it's developed out it's not like you have to keep fixing it. I do more than just CMS

#5479 2 years ago
Quoted from Gwaxt72:

world cup soccer just in. plays fine. but needs good cleaning. cabinet is decent. no major issues. playfield has wear spot in front of right flipper from drag.
boards and wiring super clean .
$1800
Huo master of puppets about 400 plays $7900

No market place AD. Shame on you!!

#5518 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Continuing the downsizing, unfortunately. Going to place ads in the marketplace tonight or tomorrow, but no time to tinker with the minor repairs some of them need. Willing to entertain offers, but don't crush me:
Gottlieb Amazing Spiderman - $1,200 (Don't really want to move this, but things are what they are. Game works perfectly. Recently shopped fully with some tasteful LED's. Brand new PF glass. BG has some minor spot flaking, but still looks excellent. PF is very nice with very minor wear. Cab is great, with some dings and scrapes. Legs refurbed with new hardware.)
Devil's Dare - $800 (minor wear around some inserts, recently shopped fully and LED'd, one side of cab has dings and scrapes, BG has a few very small chips in upper corners, but still looks great. Sound and speech have been cutting out intermittently, left drop bank also not resetting occasionally. Legs refurbed with new hardware. Original manual)
Monday Night Football project game - $600 (no backglass, probably needs new display and some board work, but game is complete. PF is very nice but dirty. Cab needs touch up in some areas, mostly just black. Game is a project and being sold as same. Just looking to get back what I paid for it).
Mystic project game - $450 (Game hit with water in Hurricane Sandy, inside cabinet. Under PF has some rusted/oxidized parts. Cab overall is intact and I did some cleaning. Not sure exactly what can be refurbed or saved from inside the cab/under PF at this point), but the backbox is perfect and did not sustain any damage, being removed once the water issue started. BG is perfect, and it has all original boards in working order. Main reason I bought it with hopes to restore. Fair amount of wear on center of PF.) This game is truly a project.

#5523 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

You referencing the #of pics? It's two per game...no violation.

I'm joking around about the rule of having to list it in the marketplace

#5592 2 years ago

AC/DC PRO HUO early Run
• Shaker
• misc signs & other small mods
• Homemade under cab LED and back box LED COLOR changer strips
• Signed original trans with Steve Ritchie & Lyman Sheats
• Full shop job with titan rubbers through out
HUO perfect shape other than one small piece of the decal rip on left side of head about a 1/2 in diameter probably smaller than that
• AC/DC Train installed w/LED
• LED Super flasher lightning bolts MOD
• Bell Mod
• HELEN PF decal plus one extra as well as the Helen translate & Apron decals
• Full LED Flashers LED w/Trough LED strip along with AC/DC targets
• LED speaker devil chicks
Plays very fast no errors.
If interested I could send pics. I Love the game but I might sell for price at 6k FIRM. Thanks.

Going to post market AD over the weekend w/ pics - only because my car needs repairs.

#5594 2 years ago

I walked in today on my parents having sex. So naturally I watched.

#5600 2 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

That was me, I was there to try out the AC/DC you have for sale but I couldn't resist trying something else out while I waited. Sorry I came too early and you weren't around...

Ya I don't blame you I've tried her out myself.

1 month later
#6031 2 years ago

Looking to trade my mint HUO AC/DC pro with train & complete Helen treatment shaker moter, LED's Titan Rubbers, Pinbit Flashers, Color changing backbox, Undercab LED, Red Apron, Original Trans signed by SR & LS, New flipper mechs, inner flame decals, speaker flame decal, for those about to rock decal, Hells Bells mod, Swinging bell mod, & more!! Looking only to trade for a Stock WOZ + cash. Hit me up if you want to know more. I'd also be very interested in a high play slightly routed MMR too. Thanks.

#6099 2 years ago

Archived after 11 days
Not sold: Decided to keep game
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Looking to trade my mint HUO AC/DC pro with train & complete Helen treatment shaker moter, LED's Titan Rubbers, Pinbit Flashers, Color changing backbox, Undercab LED, Red Apron...”
2016-09-21
Woonsocket, RI
6,400 (Firm)

#6101 2 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

machinefor salePlaced 2016-09-21 01:50 (2 days ago)For sale: AC/DC (Pro) (Stern, 2012) TRADE ONLY!“Looking to trade my mint HUO AC/DC pro with train & complete Helen treatment shaker moter, LED's Titan Rubbers, Pinbit Flasher...” $ 6,400 (Firm) acedanger Woonsocket, RI Home Used Only (HUO)

1 week later
#6155 2 years ago

Archived after 11 days
Not sold: Decided to keep game
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Looking to trade my mint HUO AC/DC pro with train & complete Helen treatment shaker moter, LED's Titan Rubbers, Pinbit Flashers, Color changing backbox, Undercab LED, Red Apron...”
2016-09-21
Woonsocket, RI
6,400 (Firm)

2 weeks later
#6317 2 years ago

Hi,
Looking to find a good home for my HUO WOZ Standard. Selling for 7K. Looks amazing... has the most updated code & plays 100%.

See pics http://picsurge.com/g/GTtrdZ

Might consider some trades for one nice players/project (DMD ONLY) around 2.5 - 3k. Thanks.

2 months later
2 weeks later
#6959 2 years ago

Archived after 29 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Wizard of Oz Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Hi, Looking to find a good home for my HUO WOZ Standard. Selling for 7K. Looks amazing... has the most updated code & plays 100%. Since pics were taken I added the Godfather...”
2016-12-28
Woonsocket, RI

Would be interested in the following DMD titles plus some ca$h on your end: IM, TWD PRO, T2, GOT PRO, Avengers PRO, AC/DC PRO, Junk Yard, might be open to others.

2 weeks later
#7104 2 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

Is it a pro or premium?

Pro

#7107 2 years ago

Looking for a new pin between 3k - 4K. Doesn't need to be huo & unshopped is fine.

I prefer newer sterns i.e. Spider-Man, iron man, xmen, avengers etc. I'm open. Looking for a local deal ri Ma or Ct.

2 weeks later
#7253 2 years ago

My wife isn't feeling my beautiful 100% error free huo Spider-Man. Looking for trades. + - cash. She wants lotr but that is looking scarce.

#7255 2 years ago

Ummm ya

#7257 2 years ago

She played at the shelter in ri and really liked but who doesn't

#7281 2 years ago

Looking to trade huo sm for tom, lotr, episode 1, open to others. I might put ad up later.

2 weeks later
#7358 2 years ago

Looking to trade a very nice HUO 2007 Spider-Man for Dark Knight Batman... +- Cash

1 week later
#7392 2 years ago

Archived after 22 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Spider-Man Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Beautiful Spider-Man error free not a scratch on cab & playing field and plastics beautiful. Full LED with cliffys & new rubbers target decals, sling plastic web guards. ...”
2017-03-21
Woonsocket, RI
5,200 (Firm)

#7416 2 years ago

New pics & price drop.

Archived after 22 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Spider-Man Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Beautiful Spider-Man error free not a scratch on cab & playing field and plastics beautiful. Full LED with cliffys & new rubbers target decals, sling plastic web guards. ...”
2017-03-21
Woonsocket, RI
5,200 (Firm)

1 month later
#7734 2 years ago
Quoted from homersimpson007:

Noooooo!!!! Pinball Wizard is closing its doors for good on Sunday!
This is a sad day.

ya I'm really going to miss games that looked dirty & played poorly... yes it's true I will really miss it lol

#7736 2 years ago

That's a great idea!!! You're very smart I'll do just that

2 months later
#8225 2 years ago

Beautiful HUO Dark Knight for Sale brand new playing field full LED w/ Mirror Blades & few other tastefully done mods PM for pics/price... will add to marketplace soon with better description & images.

#8232 2 years ago

Archived after 33 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “*************** VIDEO *************** https://vimeo.com/233110457 HUO Dialed in Dark Knight with the following: • full LEDS/Flashers • Shaker • Mirror Blades • Speake...”
2017-09-08
Woonsocket, RI
5,000 (OBO)

#8245 1 year ago

*********Price Drop**********

Archived after 33 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “*************** VIDEO *************** https://vimeo.com/233110457 HUO Dialed in Dark Knight with the following: • full LEDS/Flashers • Shaker • Mirror Blades • Speake...”
2017-09-08
Woonsocket, RI
5,000 (OBO)

4 weeks later
#8432 1 year ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Looking for a claw machine..........

There's one in sterling ct. 450

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/565730383817211

2 weeks later
#8601 1 year ago

Looking for stock AC/DC premium plug and play under 6500. Unshopped is fine.

#8604 1 year ago

Archived after 33 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
2017-09-08
Woonsocket, RI
5,000 (OBO)

#8610 1 year ago

Video & new pics.

Archived after 33 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
2017-09-08
Woonsocket, RI
5,000 (OBO)

6 months later
#10355 1 year ago

Crazy I know. But interested in trades for my mint AC/DC premium vault has roof mod color dmd lightening bolts drums & more. Bought it nib has less than 200 plays. Looking to trade for gotg pro plus cash on your end. Let me know. Thanks.

#10396 1 year ago

Archived after 16 days
Not sold
Parts - For Sale
AD/DC empty cab Archived
New “AC/DC empty cab, rails & hinges with head straight from factory. Obtained through a damage claim. Was going to do a virtual pin but changed my mind.”
2018-03-31
Woonsocket, RI
600 (Firm)

1 week later
#10455 1 year ago

Archived after 16 days
Not sold
Parts - For Sale
AD/DC empty cab Archived
New “AC/DC empty cab, rails & hinges with head straight from factory. Obtained through a damage claim. Was going to do a virtual pin but changed my mind.”
2018-03-31
Woonsocket, RI
600 (Firm)

#10491 1 year ago

Archived after 33 days
Not sold
Machine - For Sale
NOB - New out of box (first owner) “NOB HUO AC/DC premium Vault with the following mods: • Color LED DMD • Railroad & 666 signs • Band Cover w/ LEDs • AC/DC drums to hide coils • Cannon • lightning ...”
2018-05-30
Woonsocket, RI
6,600 (Firm)

1 week later
#10542 1 year ago

Archived after 12 days
Sold (amount undisclosed)
Parts - For Sale
AC/DC Empty Cab Archived
New “AC/DC empty cab with ground braid & decals, lollipop rails, translite glass, molding, hinges, lock bar with head straight from factory.”
2018-04-24
Woonsocket, RI
500 (OBO)

2 weeks later
#10676 1 year ago

Archived after 33 days
Not sold
Machine - For Sale
NOB - New out of box (first owner) “NOB HUO AC/DC premium Vault with the following mods: • Color LED DMD • Railroad & 666 signs • Band Cover w/ LEDs • AC/DC drums to hide coils • Cannon • lightning ...”
2018-05-30
Woonsocket, RI
6,600 (Firm)

1 week later
#10739 1 year ago

Archived after 33 days
Not sold
Machine - For Sale
2018-05-30
Woonsocket, RI
6,600 (Firm)
Open to some trades as pro gotg pro + cash on your end. Local deals. Thanks

2 weeks later
#10809 1 year ago

Price Drop.

Archived after 33 days
Not sold
Machine - For Sale
2018-05-30
Woonsocket, RI
6,600 (Firm)

2 weeks later
#10905 1 year ago

Archived after 33 days
Not sold
Machine - For Sale
2018-05-30
Woonsocket, RI
6,600 (Firm)

#10919 1 year ago

Archived after 2 days
Sold (amount undisclosed)
Mod - For Sale
AC/DC MOD PACK Archived
New “• Roof Mod • AC/DC Cliffy complete package Everything works, no longer have game so I don't need these two items. Email me with any questions? Thanks.”
2018-07-03
Woonsocket, RI
150 (Firm)

#10929 1 year ago

Got a decent example of tspp. Looking to trade. +/- cash.

Top of list is:
WD, wcs, Indiana Stern X-men Aerosmith potc gotg pro shadow Star Trek pro Jurassic Park. Would consider others. Thanks

1 week later
#11003 1 year ago

So anyone interested in a wcs with color dmd lol

#11005 1 year ago

Way under dude

#11007 1 year ago
Quoted from Mocean:

...I'd buy your ColorDMD and give you a regular dmd for it

Tempting?

#11021 1 year ago

Players wcs with mods color dmd 2800 pm for info/pics. Ad will be posted soon.

#11023 1 year ago

Archived after 2 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
World Cup Soccer Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “WCS plays 100% has some minor insert ware (doesn't effect ball travel) a few cracked plastics (have extras haven't installed) very small crack on ramp left entrance overall in pret...”
2018-07-19
Woonsocket, RI

#11028 1 year ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

That's a 3200 dollar game.

I'll take 3,200 the wife wants a game with easy multi-ball

#11029 1 year ago

GOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!

#11033 1 year ago

We only have the one pin. We actually both like LOTR but looking for something around 3,500 - 4K range.

#11036 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

T2. CHeaper side, lots of multiball, great theme and sound. Fun game good for all skill levels.

My one rule is to never buy the same game twice. Great table though...

#11038 1 year ago

WCS SOLD being picked up Saturday.

5 months later
#12379 7 months ago

Looking for a local GOTG Pro. HMU! Thanks.

1 week later
#12418 6 months ago

Selling:

Simpsons pinball party manual $20.00 shipped.

2 months later
2 weeks later
#13136 3 months ago

Any dmd games out there for 2500 - 3000 range?

3 weeks later
#13370 3 months ago

Finally somebody decided to post a pool on here... I've been waiting forever!!

1 month later
#13637 58 days ago

Listing no fear soon full led flame decals & speaker leds beautiful example some cab fade. Looking for trades. Some trades would be jd ft whirlwind.

2 weeks later
#13763 44 days ago

Archived after 28 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “Plays hard & fast. No cracked plastics no magnet burn. Full leds with nice mods. Looking for trades dmd titles mostly. Would consider some older games like whirlwind or pinbot....”
2019-05-25
Woonsocket, RI
2,800 (Firm)

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.25
Lighting - Other
The MOD Couple
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 66.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 65.00
Texas Pinball
$ 6.00
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 62.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 28.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.
$ 19.99
Playfield - Plastics
Docquest Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 27.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 89.00
Cabinet Parts
Pappy's Pinball Palace
Apparel - Unisex
ArcadeMade
$ 17.50
Hardware
Pinball Haus
$ 65.00
Texas Pinball
$ 209.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 49.00
Cabinet - Other
Chrome Candy

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider acedanger.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside