IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider exsquid.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9601 6 years ago

I'm looking to sell my Bride of Pinbot, just wanted to know if anyone in the Long Island area was interested. It is in working shape, normal wear and tear. Will send pics if interested.

3 years later
#21701 2 years ago
Quoted from HC2016:

NYC and Long Island is fkd right now , stay safe and keeps those pins above water

Can confirm , ugh! had to flex seal parts of my wall in the basement at 1:00 Am last night as a last ditch effort.

#21706 2 years ago
Quoted from TicTacSeth:

My basement is flooded up to about 5-6 inches … I’m trying to find a pump right now!the arcades and furniture are taking the brunt of it as long as the water stops rising!

Jeez, sorry to hear that man.

#21708 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Basements and pinball pretty much go hand in hand but with the planet descending into suicide and all we may need to start rethinking this concept.
I am extremely glad I no longer have pinball machines in a basement. I used go get a couple inches of water from time to time and it drove me nuts. Games that weren’t set up had to go on blocks, and every time we got a big downpour I’d start to sweat. Very stressful

I wish I could do that, I have no choice since its the only space open enough for them in the house. But yeah I get crazy stressed every time we have a storm like this.

1 week later
#21800 2 years ago

Not a pin but looking to sell my 2017 Golden tee Golf. HUO. Clean working as new. $2400
Pick up only / Long Island
pm me if interested .
Tom

#21853 2 years ago

My liver and appendix for a Godzilla LE

#21867 2 years ago
Quoted from VALIS666:

How many plays on the liver? Mine is like an Addams Family that has been in the same Chuck-E-Cheese since 1992.

Like NIB haven't had one drink in 20 years! hahah

5 months later
#23405 2 years ago
Quoted from Flash71:Machine - For Trade

Jurassic Park (Premium)

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Thinking about trading my JP Premium. Bought NIB from Trent at Tilt Amusements. Build date March 2021. Excellent condition with very low plays. Lior TRex,amber shooter,Stern art b...”

13 hours ago

Lewiston, NY

Flash71

Trade

This is making me want to put up my DP premium for trade for a JP. I need someone close. Nice avatar btw!

3 weeks later
#23661 2 years ago

VERY new to this ( trading/ selling ) on pinside. But thinking of putting my DP Premium up for trade. You guys usually get most of your info going through PM's? or just put it all out there in the thread? Looks like a little bit of both from going through this. Just askin.

When did you guys feel comfortable doing this?

#23663 2 years ago
Quoted from MaxAsh:

It's all relative to what you're looking to do, really. I find a mix of efforts usually works best. If you're tentative on the idea, mention you have something you're considering selling or trading in a thread like this one (assuming you're in the Northeast), and see if people message or ask about it. If you know for sure you want to sell/trade something, just toss a post here and an ad in the marketplace. Depending on what the game(s) and prices are, you might get messages quickly, or it might take a bit. If you're looking for other games, make sure your wishlist is up to date, or mention what games in your post/ad. Take pics or a video ahead of time if you can, because people will often ask for them.
Beyond that, check feedback of potential buyers/traders, try not to overprice stuff (no one likes hearing the price police sirens behind them), work out a deal that makes you and the buyer/trader happy if you can. Happy selling/trading.

Hey thanks, I appreciate the reply. Good info.

2 weeks later
#23845 1 year ago

Now that I got my feet wet in the pinside market. All I do now is browse it and get "tempted" everyday all day. Must.....stop......

4 weeks later
#24016 1 year ago

Just throwing this out there , " feelers" I'm debating putting my Iron Maiden Premium ( SEPT 2021) build date. up for a Godzilla Pre or Cactus Canyon remake. Like I said just going back and forth in my head about this and was just wondering what's out there.

2 weeks later
#24243 1 year ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I'm eating a Taylor ham and egg sandwich as I type this. And I still say it's ok to put ketchup on it.

Taylor ham cooked in a pan with JUST mustard. That’s the only way….

#24247 1 year ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Same situation when I got a GOTG pro. At the time, they were selling below MSRP. Now they jumped up 2-3 grand in price. For a pro!

Let’s see what happens when GOTG 3 comes out!

1 week later
#24393 1 year ago

Anyone interested in an a Maiden Pre for a Godzilla Pre? HUO on the Maiden.

#24411 1 year ago

#24469 1 year ago

Updated Ad no longer looking for a trade. Just cash
Thanks for lookin!

3 months later
#25594 1 year ago

Looking to mix things up and maybe put my MB CE up for "Trade". Has LE Trim and lockdown bar plus Brian Alan art blades. Looks great works great!

Looking mostly for, GB Pro CC SE

#25600 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As is - “Combination on route for less than a year in clean environment then home use. Very clean nice MB CE remake only mods are Brian Alan artblades and LE trim including artwork on the...”
2022-12-01
Bohemia, NY
8,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 1724 times
Contributed to Pinside

#25642 1 year ago

Still have my MB CE up for grabs, Looking for SW premium GB Pro, Rush Premium, CCr SE

1 week later
#25696 1 year ago

Deal fell though , first 8200 gets it .pick up only.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As is - “Combination on route for less than a year in clean environment then home use. Very clean nice MB CE remake only mods are Brian Alan artblades and LE trim including artwork on the...”
2022-12-01
Bohemia, NY
8,000 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#25776 1 year ago

new week bump

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
2022-12-01
Bohemia, NY
8,000 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside

#25842 1 year ago

Discounted for new week.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
2022-12-01
Bohemia, NY
8,000 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#25902 1 year ago

New week bump

Think of the children! Help little Timmy! Ill let it go for 7800 if someone takes it this week or next.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
2022-12-01
Bohemia, NY
8,000 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#26225 1 year ago

My inability to control my impulsiveness is making me put my GZ Pre up for trade. Eh, see what's out there.

Looking for a GB or Rush Premium ( newer build ). Or maybe whatever!

Tom

#26228 1 year ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

You’ll regret it moving in from a GZ premium, don’t do it. Moving on from a guardians is survivable

Maybe , maybe not. People said that to me about Iron Maiden and Monster Bash. I see people trade a lot of really good stuff all the time here. And I'm starting to get it and understand why. There's almost too many good games not to get/try/play. I don't have an unlimited budget , so trading and selling my 3 in rotation is working so far. And I'm having a lot of fun with it. See how it goes.

1 month later
#26693 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Godzilla, alternate old school movie translite, External volume control , Abe FLIPS shooter lane mod. LED lights ( red ) Whoever buys the game I have the original translite also i...”
2023-03-01
Bohemia, NY
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 312 times
Contributed to Pinside
Godzilla

1 month later
#27069 12 months ago

Lets throw a wrench in this,

Who wants to sell me their Ghostbusters Premium for $500 and a case of beer?!?

#27072 12 months ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

Be sure to add the 2 cheeseburgers!!!

Deal!

#27115 12 months ago

My Spleen and Alf pogs to fund my JAWS LE piggy bank...Livers already taken.

1 week later
#27191 11 months ago

I cant take it anymore, I need a Ghostbusters....anyone with a PRO want a SW premium?

#27210 11 months ago

SW for a Ghostbusters Pro

#27226 11 months ago

Downsizing to make room for another pin.

Buck Hunter Reloaded Panorama version with 50 inch TV
Recently converted 2015 Golden Tee to IT Games Arcade collection.

#27228 11 months ago

Monitor not included

#27230 11 months ago

Cleaning house.

#27238 11 months ago

I'm in the same boat as my NY neighbor up a few posts , but looking for a Ghostbusters PRO.

#27242 11 months ago

Have 2 ads up

BBH and Arcade collection

Willing to trade both for Cactus Canyon remake
Ghostbusters Pro or Wonka SE.

#27289 11 months ago

I need space. Pickup only.

Both games for a Cactus SE.

#27317 11 months ago

Discounted again

2 month old out of the box BBH Panorama with brand new 55' TV. Come get it!

#27353 11 months ago

Looking to offload my Star Wars Premium for a Wonka standard or LE.

1 month later
#27614 9 months ago

Anyone bored with their Wonka Standard and want a Star Wars Pre? Swing on by !

#27640 9 months ago

I watched Willy Wonka over the weekend and still think Charlie Bucket is the worst actor/character in any movie. I might even hate him...... No, I'm pretty sure of it. But I need the pin, someone come take my SW Pre.

#27644 9 months ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

He lives in upstate Ny I’ll send him your regards lol

Haha I know isn’t he a veterinarian or something ?

#27670 9 months ago

1 month later
#28198 7 months ago

Anyone looking for a RUSH Pro? Expression lights and upgraded speakers and speaker lights installed. . Will be putting up an ad soon.

#28200 7 months ago

Long Island pick up

2 weeks later
#28318 7 months ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Free back surgery. 400lbs up a flight of stairs…and then who knows

This is unfortunately why JJP games are off my list of things I'm willing to risk my staircase for. Its either Willy Wonka or my right knee.

#28321 7 months ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

I brought a free down to my basement. It’s now officially part of the house unless either someone else moves it or I cut it up with a saw and replace it with an actual bowler.

hahah that's what I say about the Mrs. Pac Man Galaga Anniversary edition we have , its officially part of the house and whoever buys my house ( if I ever move) will be granted it! I almost died 5 times getting that DOWN the stairs. I cant imagine going back up.

#28327 7 months ago
Quoted from zebpin61:

How ironic timing, I just bought a Galaga yesterday and got it down 5 steps to the basement, thinking it's a beast. I even told the seller that I only hurt my back 2 times in my life: first time when I moved a bowling game in and the 2nd time when I helped the buyer move it out of my house. Sticking with 350lb pins...

Right , it’s not really that much “heavier” than a pin but it’s awkward as shit to move around! And grab a hold of.

#28353 7 months ago

CCr LE " Minus the topper" as it was sold to me. Trade/sale would reflect that. Looking for a JP premium.

#28354 7 months ago

1 week later
#28419 6 months ago

Open for offers. Pick up on Long Island.

#28455 6 months ago

Price drop.

#28484 6 months ago

Another price reduction .

I need funds to feed the family of feral Siberian Chipmunks in my backyard.

#28535 6 months ago

Down another 300.

#28576 6 months ago

Still have my CCr up for sale gents. Cash/trade.

3 weeks later
#28859 5 months ago

Weird question, before you guys sell your games do you sometimes wish you took the glass off and checked out the Wizard modes before it left your house? I'm OK at best at playing and there's a few I wish I did that with " just to see". Maiden and Godzilla come to mind first.

Or is that TABOO?

1 month later
#29124 4 months ago
Quoted from insight75:

Come pick this machine up! I have a great taco place nearby.

Machine - For Sale

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Premium)

3% OFF!

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Stern Turtles Premium. Game is in mint condition. No issues. Plays nice and fast. Game is dialed in nicely. Glider works flawlessly. Comes with art blades. Please note that ...”

3 minutes ago

Mount Olive Township, NJ
(84 mi)

insight75

Damn!

3 weeks later
#29270 3 months ago

Taylor Ham and mustard that's the ONLY way to eat it. I almost got kicked out of my house as a kid for suggesting anything different to eat it with.

#29297 3 months ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Seth's job is to make and sell new Stern games. Pinball manufacturers don't need to worry about resale prices of games, except to show them where they can exploit them by doing another run of popular titles, or raise prices because of people flipping games for a tidy profit.

Love them all. If I'm "stuck", I'm happy to play them. That's why I bought them. Even with prices dropping, you will still get most of your money back. There aren't many hobbies that can say that while having a toy that is a blast to play.

Right! The only thing I’m worried about making money is my 401k house and Alf Pogs.

#29311 3 months ago

This Taylor ham pork roll fight is 1000 times more entertaining than the JAWS thread.

#29344 3 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I like these annual sandwich check ins. And they don’t really last that long.

Same time next year? I had fun, I want to make sure I don't miss the next one.

#29404 3 months ago
Quoted from brainmegaphone:

I can add sandwiches or cash as appropriate for the trade.

This is how you sell a game men.

4 weeks later
#29685 73 days ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

and has 1k shy of the agreed upon price with him.

What a scummy move. Ugh.

#29726 72 days ago

Is talking about Queens the new " Taylor ham"?

#29767 70 days ago
Quoted from ejacques:

Putting out feelers on this one:
Four pretty nice cosmetics system one unshopped/untested games (Countdown, Joker Poker, Torch and Roller Disco) for your.....
Going off of memory from what is in storage....but I'm pretty sure all four are complete in terms of boards. I think Joker Poker will need a plastic set as I remember a few being cracked.
Anyone want to do a four for one type of deal with a newer Stern? I'm open to suggestions/offers if you're truly interested. Looking to downsize what's in storage...there's probably going to be a few more of these posts.

Quoted from ejacques:

I blame me posting something. I swear every time I post something for sale or trade and argument pops up that just makes my post get lost. I'm bad luck

Bump!

#29789 70 days ago
Quoted from HC2016:

Price drop , come get it

Machine - For Sale

Godzilla (Premium)

4% OFF!

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Perfect like new Godzilla Premium with shaker motor , shooter lane protector Insider Connect
Stern Art Blades (not installed)
Pics/video/FaceTime upon request
Located on Long Is...”

20 days ago

Farmingville, NY
(6 mi)

HC2016

8,000 (Firm)

Dayumn! Great price neighbor !

#29842 68 days ago

Got all my Super Bowl Box numbers for tomorrow , looks like I’m going to have sell everything …. Smfh.

4 weeks later
#30058 39 days ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Machine - For Sale

Stranger Things (Premium)

New ad!

As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Like new, HUO with 137 plays. No issues, tk lock works great.”

14 hours ago

Ballston Spa, NY
(159 mi)

herbertbsharp

Good price!

#30059 39 days ago

Anyone looking for a JP Premium?

1 week later
#30098 32 days ago

Mens

#30107 30 days ago

Discounted.

#30127 28 days ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

It's "Taylor Ham."

* high five*!

#30134 25 days ago

Another drop fellas.

#30143 23 days ago

Do I HAVE to add Taylor Ham sammiches with my JP? Is that it? With mustard?

#30147 23 days ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Mustard?! Gross!

Quoted from SlapDrain:

WTH... Mustard?

I’m from LI what do you expect ?

#30152 22 days ago
Quoted from Colehvac1:

Best your gonna get is probably jersey mikes or hero express.

Hero Express is great.

#30176 21 days ago

* Shrug*

Lowered. Price is firm.

#30185 20 days ago

Happy 10-year anniversary to this thread! May there be another 10 years of bickering, sandwiches and debates about New Jersey. And 10 years of selling more games would be great too

Ill drink to that! * Cheers*!

1 week later
#30250 11 days ago

It’s because of the eclipse! The end is nigh!

The frogs are next

#30251 11 days ago

Still available fellas.

#30257 10 days ago

Ok that's it

........Possible meteor strike sale, take another $50 off.

Today only.

1 week later
#30303 3 days ago

The " we are all going to die from a meteor strike" sale is now permanent. If I drop this any further I'm going to throw up and sell my dung beetle collection.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider exsquid.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=exsquid and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.