IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zacaj.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#522 9 years ago

WTB: Black Hole, Black Knight, Black Knight 2000, Big Guns, Centaur, Centaur II, Pinbot, or maybe something else, if you've got any similar recommendations

11 months later
#2053 8 years ago

Anyone got a shuffle alley for sale?

#2058 8 years ago

whoops, apparently it's called a shuffle board, and alley refers to bowling machines...

2 months later
#2738 8 years ago

Not sure if people ever do this, but: I've got a players condition T2 in western NY (near Rochester), plays great and I like it, but it's the only machine I've got available to play right now, and I've put 700+ games on it since I bought it this spring. Would like something new, but don't want to part with T2. Would anyone be interested in 'swapping' for a few months? I can deliver within ~1.5 hours of Rochester

1 month later
#3082 8 years ago

Anyone got a Spanish Eyes? Not working / project is fine

2 months later
#3794 8 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

GoT is coming next week. Scott is coming down to. The more the merrier.

maybe someday we'll even have an 'eastern ny pinball league', as foretold in the legends of olde

1 month later
2 months later
#5143 7 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Earlier thread complaints that too many pictures are hard to scroll through on a phone. And long to load for people without a good connection. It was mentioned that a better etiquette would be a limited amount of pics in the thread and save the bulk for a marketplace advertisement (or upon request).

And then everyone posted games with tons of pictures :/ Would be nice if Pinside had a gallery feature or something for posts with 3+ consecutive pictures at the end of a post...

1 month later
#5399 7 years ago

Also the distance feature is 'as the crow flies', which makes it useless pretty often

#5422 7 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

Isn't the Internet paid for by advertising anyways?

(Jack Sparrow voice) Look at all those ads

#5440 7 years ago
Quoted from Don44:

I always did like putting out trade feelers on this thread like my recent one for my Frankenstein.

Feelers are one great use for the regional threads that aren't served by the Market at all currently. If I'm just going to casually throw something out there, I don't want to go through the entire submission process, which sends notifications to everyone on the site wishing for the pin, take pictures, think of a price, etc.

If I did get a sale through pinside after doing that though, I'd of course then fill out a market ad and mark it as sold (would be nice to have a shortcut for this), or send the donation directly.

#5487 7 years ago
Quoted from MCE_LLC:

two more non-functioning project pins.

You ever get that Jungle Queen working? I'd be happy to stop over sometime if you're stuck

#5492 7 years ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

Ya see!
With all this bickering I took my eyes off the prize and missed this yesterday

I missed it too, and I saw it in 15 minutes

2 weeks later
#5678 7 years ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

My buddy is looking for his first pin
Working is yes needing cleaning is okay
He has 500$ cash
He's looking with cash in hands
Let me know
He understands the limits with his budget but said he has to start somewhere
PM if you have something

SS only or EMs too?

1 month later
#6211 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I'd agree with you on JD but Demo Man is no masterpiece. Way too easy, unless the flippers are weak, and then it's almost unplayable.

Says someone who can hit their shots worth a damn

1 week later
#6375 7 years ago
Quoted from drgnlair:

Then I will buy it from you Neil after lol

And I'll curse at the damn thing the entire time

#6385 7 years ago
Quoted from MrVin:

Looking for the mini game ball (Kings Chamber) for a Big Guns. Anyone happen to have a spare?

I could use one too. Had to carve one out of wood As far as I know, replacements aren't available anywhere

#6387 7 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

What size is that ball supposed to be?
Edit: looks like it might be a 3/4" red nylon ball.
Maybe these and dye it? http://www.usplastic.com/mobile/item.aspx?itemid=23941

Though I've never actually had an original, for some reason I have it in my head that it's hollow, like a ping-pong ball?

#6428 7 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

Spirit of 76: 400.00 works pretty nice condition. a couple of inserts popped out. wont start a 2 player game just one player. was gonna cut my teeth on em on this one but out of time.

I'd be more than happy to come lend you a knife

3 weeks later
#6585 7 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

That's horrible news. Any idea why PWA is closing it's doors also?

Last I read they were just renegotiating contracts?

1 month later
#6946 7 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Blue Chip Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Works 100%, plays nice. Freshly shopped, flippers rebuilt. Backglass nice besides from some flaking in the red area. Playfield has had some touchups done previously. Not the best b...”
2017-01-10
Rochester, NY
375 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 155 times

2 weeks later
#7060 7 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Sure...thanks!
....whoa! That's 5 hours from me

Five hours? That's nothing!

He'd probably meet you half way though, worth a shot. Nice game

2 weeks later
#7192 7 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I mean how many minty Conquests are out there, and within our general NE area?

There was a pretty nice one on CL up here last week

2 months later
#7593 7 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Gulfstream Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Plays 100%, nice and fast. Rebuilt the flippers, cleaned, waxed, new rubbers, backglass sealed w/ 47s, new bridge rectifier. Playfield is nice, cabinet and backglass have some fla...”
2017-04-17
Syracuse, NY
550 (OBO)
Archived after: 108 days
Viewed: 139 times

4 weeks later
#7849 6 years ago
Quoted from Breaking_Dad:

Is there a reason people were expecting deals.....???!............Joey

Also I think she said there'd be some cheap projects, even free, which probably gave the wrong impression

2 months later
#8261 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I scour Craigslist every morning so I already saw this and sent an email

Weird. I'd been emailing him since he posted it and he said he hadn't gotten any other interest, which surprised me

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

bad gottlieb multiplayer with surf in the title also

How dare you insult Surf Champ...

#8313 6 years ago

project Gottlieb Big Brave, picked up as part of a package, but I've got no interest in it. Great backglass, bad playfield, nice cabinet. Can deliver to Saratoga Show (located 45min south). $300

#8325 6 years ago
Quoted from GreenMachine19:

Wanted:Black Rose. Is this game as fun in person as it is on Pinball Arcade? I am hooked.

More. You can't have mine! Good luck

4 weeks later
#8565 6 years ago

Actually have some free cash thanks to recent sales, anyone got a Whirlwind or Tommy? Projects of any kind welcome (fixing is half the fun!), but I'll take a fully working one too... If you post in this topic (NE), you're probably in range

1 week later
#8638 6 years ago

Buyer had to back out, so T2 back up for sale:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Putting my T2 up for sale or trade +/-. Fully working, don't think I've ever had to fix a problem with it in 2000+ games while I've owned it. Plays amazing, but hasn't had a good...”
2017-10-02
Duanesburg, NY
2,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 43 days
Viewed: 849 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8646 6 years ago
Quoted from Snowyetti:

Price drop since zacaj don't like clowns

Ouch....

1 month later
#8887 6 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

I have seen that ad, the fellow reached out to me.
However I'm hoping there maybe be another out there a little closer... wasn't looking too forward to driving out to buffalo

But you can stop at Pocketeer for the day too

#8906 6 years ago
Quoted from Ns2973:

Is there a cap district league? Feels like we should create one

There's a small location league that meets in a bar in Albany, but it would be cool to have a bigger, 'visit people's collections' type of league. Most other upstate cities (Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse, Binghamton at least) has at least one monthly league like that. I offered my place in Albany to the host of the location league but nothing came of it

#8908 6 years ago
Quoted from Ns2973:

I'd be in as well. I only have a couple pins but it's growing. I don't want to derail the sale thread but there has to be legs to building a rotating community league

Make a thread! Put one together! I'd have tried to do one myself by now except I'm only in the area every other month these days...

If anyone wanted to host and didn't have quite enough games I'll lend them one

#8996 6 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

actual PB blaster is the best stuff to use. soak it and wait about 15 minutes. If it still doesn't move, soak it again and wait overnight...it will move.

I stick em in a vice and hit them with a blowtorch if the PB doesn't manage it

#8998 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

If the leg is painted, that approach may harm the paint.

Junk anyway if you can't get the foot out. I've never seen it affect anything visible though

1 week later
#9094 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinfactory2000:

I have no idea, I just used the suggested price on the pinside market page.

It might be off as pinside combines premiums and LEs

#9124 6 years ago
Quoted from V_piscopo:

Once again........wish I was closer.

If anyone with a big garage lived near Colsond3 they'd be in trouble....

1 week later
#9264 6 years ago

Just curious, I've seen them go for a lot...
What would a low-end players PoTC cost me around here? I really loved that game when I used to play it at the arcades... But might be a little rich for my blood at the moment...

Mine was in a flood and I still got more than 4k for it.

#9267 6 years ago

How'd you manage that??

Not sure, but I had at least five people who wanted to buy it unsolicited. Granted I'd repaired everything and it was fully working and playable, but still, my point being that the lowest end price is still at least $4k.

Quoted from arcademojo:

Pre-JJPOTC though.

True... Has there been any noticable effect yet? I'm curious to see what will happen with that, but not sure how much their markets actually overlap

#9272 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinfactory2000:

Like, flood up and over the cabinet?

Like, mud caking the back of the translite and every inch of the playfield. Granted, it was probably the nicest routed potc around by the time I was done fixing everything, but.

Quoted from arcademojo:

To answer both at one. Been looking for a nice HUO POTC for a while. Just bought a mint one the day of the JJPOTC reveal.
Pre-JJPOTC prices average $5 with high of $5.5
The week after JJPOTC I could have bought 3 different ones for less then $4.5 all were HUO.

I guess I lucked out too then... Maybe if you're lucky you can get a routed one below 4k now. There sure are a ton of HUO ones though

2 weeks later
#9492 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I've had a few scammers on Facebook already. "Can you send more pictures of The Item?" is not a message I'm going to answer in any venue.
So they are migrating over. Was only a matter of time.

Never reply if there's not some extra data in their message that couldn't be scraped directly from the ad...

1 month later
#9719 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Game of the month?

I want one too! And a Pharoah...

#9771 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

All I care about is that Virginia is certainly within driving distance. I've bought a few games from Pinsiders down there. They can post here all they want.

Says the guy in the southern northeast

#9776 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Haha...you drove here...I drove there. PA is still northeast. You just live in the sticks.
And your high score is gone from my Frankenstein!!!

So you wanna pick up some games from down there for me?

1 week later
#9835 6 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Can somebody PLEASE buy those fn skis that keep coming up on CL??

And the freaking marx toy + gumball machine...

1 month later
#10110 6 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

I'm looking to buy a Williams or Data East/Sega project machine for under 2K.

Aren't we all

#10152 6 years ago
Quoted from Pneuma:

Anybody have a nice Top Score or Sky Jump to sell? PM me, please.

There's a Sky Jump at Wizard's in Syracuse, think it's for sale

2 weeks later
#10313 6 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Cant wait til this damn snow is gone. Keep missing stuff.

C'mon, don't you wanna do a pickup in the snow and pull the game to your car via sled? It's fun!

1 month later
#10556 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Was looking forward to bidding on this....but the guy couldn't even tell me if it worked! I asked him to just push start or try a coin....he said, "I don't care, I just want it gone!" Oh well.....
ebay.com link » Pinball Machines For Sale

Since the lights are on and the displays are off it's probably pretty safe to say it's not booting

#10570 5 years ago

On the search for a shuffleboard, at least 18' and preferably not electronic or anything else fancy like that (already got a scoreboard/box for it)

1 month later
#10818 5 years ago

Open invitation if anyone wants to come by my place in Duanesburg (near Albany) Saturday night for some pinball, send me a message for address

4 weeks later
#10953 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Even the unpopular ones ain’t that cheap anymore.
Maybe millionaire.

Jokerz! Best system 11 for the money

1 week later
#11026 5 years ago
Quoted from tbaum:

Does anyone know the cost to replace the broken parts? What do a new set of plastics for #WCS cost?

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/31-1925-XX

ramps aren't available, fyi.

All cosmetic anyway though

#11030 5 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

I'll take 3,200 the wife wants a game with easy multi-ball

Easy? I spend most of my games of WCS failing to hit the MB start!

3 weeks later
#11218 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Looking to trade (or maybe sell) my HUO Game of Thrones. A few mods, including alternate translite, sword flippers+lock, etc, with originals included if you want to swap back. Work...”
2018-08-13
Rochester, NY
Trade
Archived after: 39 days
Viewed: 345 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#11714 5 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Iron Man is terribly overrated with very unbalanced scoring.

Galaxy brain: just don't buy either of them

2 weeks later
#11828 5 years ago
Quoted from lodgingdolphin:

Ready to make some lineup changes. Have a HUO Aerosmith LE and TNA to offer. Looking for trades.

D:

#11843 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I was really fighting the urge to chime in...which apparently failed miserably.
The reality is I would have rather seen the game go to someone that actually wanted a Time Machine, and would have gotten it for a great price. As Beagle said, the game fired right up and was playing 100% the day of. Obviously didn't call for major repairs, and he had offered it up for a fantastic price. I was even considering making the drive up to grab it.
Instead, it's bought, listed one and a half days later for $650 more, on the same platform, and with the display issue still present. And we wonder why games are not available for decent prices anymore? I could understand some increase if a brand new Pinscore display had been thrown in it to rectify that issue.
I've definitely bought games and sold them relatively quickly, even days later. The difference? I either bought it home thinking I would like it and didn't, or I saved it from a non-pinhead, barn or garage where it would have otherwise rotted, and I pass it on for the same price or as near to that as possible that I had picked it up for. If I list it slightly higher, that's because I fixed it 100% and shopped it. Or slight money added if I drove REALLY FAR to get the game. Really just trying to keep games in circulation, and get them in the hands of actual hobbyists for good prices.
I bought a damn Pharaoh for $700 last year, shopped it, got it playing 100%, and sold it a few months later. For $850 or $900 I think. I could have skyrocketed the price on that game....but didn't. I passed it on to someone who really wanted one. (regretfully though)
If you want to flip games, do what you want. But don't grab one from a Pinside FS thread that several people are yearning over, then post an ad on Pinside one and a half days later and think people won't notice. Obviously that thought process was there, because an ad was created, yet it wasn't posted back in this thread.
Rant over guys...sorry for the temp derail. It would just be nice to find games for decent prices and actually get them, like it used to happen.

#11954 5 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Don't have the transformer. It was only used in Future Spa, Space Invaders, Kiss, Skateball and Frontier.
I know I didn't part out any of those games over the years. I do have 2 Stern 16B-3, 1 Bally E-122-142 and 1 Bally E-122-125.
PS. Got the shirt. Thanks again.

Do they use a different voltage or something for some reason?

1 week later
#12043 5 years ago

looking for a Jackbot, Congo, JM, Stargate, or Solar Fire around pinside's estimated price ranges

#12047 5 years ago
Quoted from Colehvac1:

Congo for 3800 should be easy
Solar fire 1500 not likely unless it’s trashed, anything decent 2k+

You'd think I'd be able to find a Congo for even $4k but I haven't found any in a year
I sorta doubt I'll ever find a Solar Fire at this point but I gotta ask

#12051 5 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

People call this title "underrated". Nope. it's priced accurately.

What price is the 'accurate' one?

#12060 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I found two Congo's priced as expected in two weeks. You're not looking hard enough. 3800 will be nice players.

Where else am I supposed to look then? I watch every for sale forum, FB group, etc I know of. Pinside is where I get the most responses to want-ads usually

1 month later
#12460 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Player's Condition Funhouse. Looks pretty nice unless you start looking super closely. Would trade +/- for a Congo, Jackbot, Johnny Mneumonic, Stargate, Solar Fire, Whirlwind ...”
2019-01-06
Rochester, NY
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 518 times

Funhouse for sale in Upstate NY

Would trade +/- for a Congo, Jackbot, Johnny Mneumonic, Stargate, Solar Fire, Whirlwind

#12480 5 years ago

Funhouse is sold.

Now I've got some spare pincash so as always, looking for a Congo, Solar fire, JM, Jackbot, or stargate if anyone has one

#12503 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Functional - needs major work - “Project Gottlieb Free Fall for sale. I picked this up last year and did some work on it, but I've lost interest in it. Trying to clear up some space so selling this at a loss. S...”
2019-01-12
Rochester, NY
500 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 453 times
Contributed to Pinside

Project Gottlieb Free Fall (rarer add-a-ball version of Sky Jump) for sale or trade

1 month later
#12806 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

I have a 2 shilling-piece Congo

I'm looking for a 18 pence Congo

2 weeks later
#13068 5 years ago
Quoted from mrgregb123:

use the same or improved parts from the original

1 week later
#13133 5 years ago

Looking to trade/sell some EMs semi-projects I've lost interest in

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Beautiful Gottlieb Bank Shot wedgehead. Backglass is perfect, cabinet has one or two tiny scratches, playfield has very minor swirling, inside is super clean. Flippers and pop bu...”
2019-03-25
Duanesburg, NY
Trade
Archived after: 41 days
Viewed: 212 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Nice Gottlieb Super Score. Playfield is in great shape, backglass is good except for flaking on the girl's red shirt. Cabinet could use a new paint job. Playfield cleaned and sh...”
2019-06-17
Duanesburg, NY
Archived after: 54 days
Viewed: 380 times

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Nice Sonic Mars Trek. Perfect backglass, cabinet is nice except for the usual frayed bottom due to particleboard. Playfield has some slight planking but no wear. Won a best in s...”
2019-03-25
Duanesburg, NY
Trade
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 217 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “United 'Grand Canyon' in excellent condition. No wear on pf, backglass is great, game is clean. Even all the little label cards inside it are still there and solid. Small chunk ...”
2019-05-06
Duanesburg, NY
Trade
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 252 times

Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Mostly working Williams Rainbow woodrail. Playfield, backglass, cabinet all in good shape. Playfield has new rubbers, some inserts were loose and have been reglued. I've gone t...”
2019-06-17
Duanesburg, NY
Trade
Archived after: 121 days
Viewed: 288 times

1 month later
#13621 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Gottlieb Roller Coaster, fully working. Playfield is in great shape; cleaned and waxed; new rubbers. Backglass is nice, just starting to flake slightly in a few places (see pictu...”
2019-05-21
Rochester, NY
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 337 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#13731 4 years ago

Selling Baywatch and a project Little Chief:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Freshly shopped Baywatch. Playfield torn down, cleaned, rerubbered. All flippers rebuilt, new sleeves in most other mechs. Comet LEDs in GI and backglass, majority of inserts. G...”
2019-06-03
Rochester, NY
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 525 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Little Chief Archived
Functional - needs minor work - “Partially working project. Starts a game and plays but won't always advance between balls. Backglass has some flaking and fading in the reds and some cracks on the paint along the ...”
2019-09-23
Rochester, NY
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 604 times

Price drop on Super Score:

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Nice Gottlieb Super Score. Playfield is in great shape, backglass is good except for flaking on the girl's red shirt. Cabinet could use a new paint job. Playfield cleaned and sh...”
2019-06-17
Duanesburg, NY
Archived after: 54 days
Viewed: 380 times

2 weeks later
#13845 4 years ago

It's right there in the url guys...

#13876 4 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Always wanted one till I played it once, was a mean bitch. Colson says I have to give it another chance, just having an off day.
So tempting.

It's one of those games where you have to be prepared to play ten games any time you step up. And to laugh at your own failures.

1 month later
#14330 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

MET lacking modes? You’re clearly joking. If you aren’t, send me some pics. I miss mine already and I just got rid of it two days ago.

Met does lack modes and is a giant grind... You can call crank it up a mode but it's still a grind to get to and you won't even see it many games. Everything on Met is a giant wood chop

#14336 4 years ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

Metallica is by far, hands down, the best music pin out there. Rule set, speed and all.

I'll agree with that still. Not a fan of AS or Kiss, and ACDC and IMDN are both grinds too.

Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Sparky is now set to 14 hits

That's even worse!

but it is much less of a grind than it was before and much more fun.

So that's... still a minimum of 22 shots (6 to set up a shot locked in for all three items, 7 on that shot to collect the items, 8 captive ball hits, and a scoop) for a mode. While other games give me a mode off the plunge or after 3-4 shots? No thank you.

2 months later
#14816 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fan-Tas-Tic Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Williams Fan-Tas-Tic. Shopped, flippers and pop bumpers rebuilt. Plays 100%, a few lights don't work. Playfield is above average except for wear in front of the spinner. Backgl...”
2020-01-10
Duanesburg, NY
600 (Firm)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 457 times

2 weeks later
1 month later
#15219 4 years ago

Selling my Nip It, still have Fan Tas Tic too. Need to make some room

Machine - For Sale
Nip-It Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Fully working Bally Nip-It. Playfield torn down and shopped. Flippers and pop bumpers rebuilt. Gator mech works. New gator plastic. Jones plugs cleaned, flaky fuse holders replaced...”
2020-02-02
Duanesburg, NY
Archived after: 78 days
Viewed: 575 times

Machine - For Sale
Fan-Tas-Tic Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Williams Fan-Tas-Tic. Shopped, flippers and pop bumpers rebuilt. Plays 100%, a few lights don't work. Playfield is above average except for wear in front of the spinner. Backgl...”
2020-01-10
Duanesburg, NY
600 (Firm)
Viewed: 457 times

1 month later
#15601 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Flash Gordon Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “1981 Bally Flash Gordon pinball machine, plays 100%. Flippers rebuilt, lower pops rebuilt plus new bodies and skirts. Leds in GI and backglass. New cliffy inlane guides, new rubber...”
2020-02-13
Rochester, NY
1,700 (Firm)
Archived after: 72 days
Viewed: 788 times

1 week later
#15659 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

I dont understand why people dont see value in pins that are repaired by someone and are working 100%. Since getting in to this hobby every pin I have purchased but 2 have needed 100 of dollars of repairs and I try to sell it for just what I have in part cost and what I originally paid for the pin and all I get is I have it listed for too much money.

I feel ya, but at the same time, every time I buy a '100% working' pin there's always issues anyway so I've bought more 'assume nonworking, as is' pins off CL randos that were actually fully working than actually fully working games from members of the hobby

#15665 4 years ago
Quoted from Londonpinball:

Value goes down because the game is now 2 months older and passed around

You'd think so, but as a buyer, if I was second in line on a game for X dollars, and then first in line bought it, kept it for a few months, and then offered it to me for X dollars, it's not like I'm going to go "X is no longer a fair market rate for this game I would literally have paid X for a month ago". I'm going to buy the game...

2 months later
#16540 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Laser Cue Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Williams Laser Cue. Flippers rebuilt, plays great. Playfield has some wear near shooter exit. Backglass has some small cracks along the edges, but the lit part is all good. Cab...”
2020-05-12
Duanesburg, NY
Viewed: 438 times
Contributed to Pinside

#16608 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

People will double up their sale posts. I highly doubt this forum will go dark. I personally post everywhere possible when I decide to sell games. The fact of the matter is I’ve made far more sales via FB marketplace. Just far more exposure then any other site.

I end up posting on pinside, in this thread, on craigslist, and in like 6 (now 7) for sale groups on FB... I end up getting sales pretty evenly spread out among the three sites

#16611 3 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

RIP Mr. Pinball Classifieds I guess. Used to be the only game in town (besides ebay) 15-20 years ago.

Yeah I got most of my first games from there. But the last few games I listed on it got no hits at all, so I sorta gave up on it. I still get the emails, but nothing good ever pops up

1 week later
#16663 3 years ago

Looking for some older games: Ice Show, Picnic, Brite Star, Around the World, Show Boat, if anyone is looking to sell

#16665 3 years ago
Quoted from crazypinballguy:

None of those, but I've got a beautiful 1963 Gottlieb Slick Chick and a 1947 Exhibit Tally Ho.

Neither of those interest me sadly. It's gotta have flippers in the normal places, but outlanes in abnormal places, and inlanes in no places

1 month later
#17241 3 years ago

Looking for
JP Pro under 4700
Congo under 4500
Jackbot under 2600
any condition
Not sure how in range those are, but might as well throw it out there

#17244 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

They’re all about -$500 I’d say...Congo is going to be especially difficult for under $4500....seems like they are steady at about $5500 these days.

That's actually the one I figure is most in line... I've seen multiple in the 4000-4600 range lately, just not in neighboring states

#17357 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinash:

I got excited when I saw 44 unread post, I thought there might be a fire sale or something. Now here I am contributing to the post count, sorry!

Tish says: "You should know better"

4 months later
#18585 3 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

The holes are for Art work silk screen alignment of the playfield .

Is that some special pinball 2000 thing?

#18590 3 years ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

What? I'd like to see some real facts on that.
Everyone I've ever seen with a business has shown it in a video (youtube) to set up the flippers using those holes.
-Mike

Yeah, they literally put little roll pins in there and everything, and on most machines they're positioned *exactly* where they should be to align the flipper to the guide...

2 weeks later
#18743 3 years ago

Looking to trade my Congo for a Jackbot (or any other game on my wishlist) plus cash

#18864 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

My location has always said "Jefferson, NJ". Not sure why it's showing as unknown for you.

"Unknown" for me too

1 week later
#18970 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice Congo, came from PAPA. Hoped it'd be a keeper but need to make some roon... Did a full teardown: playfield buffed, metal polished, guides regrained, etc. All titan rubbers ...”
2021-01-20
Rochester, NY
4,650 (Firm)
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 1066 times

2 weeks later
#19199 3 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Is anyone really buying these at these prices? I can't believe they are selling.

hard to know what the actual sale price was, but at least one 20K POTC is now marked sold so

2 weeks later
#19461 3 years ago

That is NOT Upstate New York! That’s Western NY. It takes nearly 5 hours to get to Buffalo from Upstate, don’t confuse them!

All of ny above NYC is upstate, as evidenced by the upstate NY championships taking place in Rochester, Albany and Binghamton :p

#19465 3 years ago
Quoted from Exeter:

Rochester is Western NY. Albany is the Capital Region/District. Binghamton is Southern Tier. "Upstate" is the Hudson Valley.

"The Southern Tier is a geographic subregion of the broader Upstate New York region of New York State"

"Upstate New York is a geographic region consisting of the portion of New York (State) lying north of the New York City metropolitan area"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Tier

#19500 3 years ago

Interested in the following if anyone wants to part with something. Not like I'm going to find any of these, but thought I'd throw it out there anyway. Must be local.
Yukon (Special) - Not Klondike
Super Straight
Viking (Bally)
Blue Note (Gottlieb)
Swords of Fury
Cosmic Princess

I've got a light project players super straight I'd consider trading/selling, not sure if upstate ny is local enough tho

#19587 3 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

A sub is NOT a grinder! Come on, get your terms right.
A sub is cold and untoasted. A grinder is cooked in the oven, so the roll is toasted. Grinders are much better than subs.

here in NY we call those... 'hot subs'

2 months later
1 week later
#20468 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Anybody want this Disco Fever I picked up last weekend? I paid $350, and I grabbed it to maybe pull a few parts I needed for another game. I expected it to be a basket case.
But this thing may be HUO, it’s in great shape. Cab is excellent. BG does have some flaking, and PF has some minor swirls. But neither horrible by any stretch. Not a game I would want to take things out of though...so I could use the slot back.
I already cleaned and polished the legs, adjusted some switches and got the sound working. Displays are a little wonky at times, but it is fully working. Figured I’d offer it out instead of storing it.
I’ll pass it on for the same price, $350 to someone else if they want it.

What parts do you need? I know someone who parted one out a while ago...

#20488 2 years ago
Quoted from SynthHead:

Guys how rare is a No Fear table? I was playing it last night on VPX and fell in love with it. I just love how the shots are on it. Man I was up till 3am last night and didn’t even realize it was that late. I was having such a blast. I’m assuming it’s way up there for price though since its a Williams table.

I know two people in NY who have mentioned maybe selling theirs if you're interested. Idk what they'd be looking for tho

2 weeks later
#20763 2 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Sorry, I didn't realize that WTBs weren't allowed in the thread

Pretty sure they are? Unless this is sarcasm.... idk

3 months later
#21957 2 years ago

Does anyone have two black 27" legs lying around? I hate to sand-blast a good pair... Preferably in upstate NY, or maybe at pintastic or York?

3 months later
#22937 2 years ago
Quoted from purbeast:

Kind of off topic, but what is the point of putting out these pins that clearly aren't ready yet codewise? Like what is the rush and why not delay it until it's ready? Clearly it's hurting the game right now, since people are selling games they don't even own yet, at a loss.
As someone who is a big console gamer, this trend of putting out unfinished games and charging $60 for them has been really off putting in that hobby. I really don't even play a lot of the games I used to and that is part of the reason, because a lot of the games at launch are incomplete. One of the biggest franchises of Microsoft is Halo and they just put out their flagship title without it's wildly popular co-op mode, and it's not expected until like 2023. I get why they did it, because they are a billion dollar company with suits all the way up making the decisions, but a smaller company like Spooky doesn't seem like it would have the problem that MS does.

Manufacturing division is ahead of coding division. Do you want them to just box up all the games and let them sit there for a year?

2 months later
#23678 2 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Before I make

Are those universal? I'd be interested if they work in a T2

If they're the orange, high voltage plasma, then yes. The red low voltage leds can require some extra wiring

9 months later
#26358 1 year ago
Quoted from acedanger:

When does that glove work 100%

After you rebuild it

1 week later
#26470 1 year ago

players Sonic Super Straight, could also bring out to Albany or maybe western mass

Machine - For Sale
Super Straight Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Shopped and working. Some mechs rebuilt, steppers cleaned, lamp sockets replaced, LEDs, etc. Good playfield, backglass has a few cracks in the paint. Scratches in the cab, and has ...”
2023-05-01
Rochester, NY
Archived after: 29 days
Viewed: 893 times

#26472 1 year ago
Quoted from SKORR_Arcades:

Machines you want always pop-up when you don't have the space, time, money and energy to buy them.

Why do you think I'm selling?

2 months later
3 months later
#27948 8 months ago

Few projects I ended up with but not very interested in, make me an offer on one or both!

Machine - For Sale
Hi-Lo Ace Archived
As is - “Project Bally Hi-Lo Ace. Haven't had a chance to open it or set it up. Pretty clean, cosmetically decent. Missing backglass and back door. @Paul-Bunyan may have an NOS glass fo...”
2023-08-09
Rochester, NY
250 (OBO)
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 299 times

Machine - For Sale
Fun Park Archived
As is - “Can deliver to pintastic, York, etc Project fun park, selling for a friend. Will start a game, but not everything scores right. Comes with many new parts ($85+, can take that off ...”
2023-08-05
Rochester, NY
375 (OBO)
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 214 times

#27950 8 months ago

I guess I'm in a selling mood...

Machine - For Sale
OXO Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Player's condition. Steppers have been gone through, flippers and pops rebuilt including new skirts+bodies, game plays great and has been pretty reliable on location for past year...”
2023-08-10
Rochester, NY
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 301 times

I'll be headed out to Saratoga this weekend if anyone wants something delivered

3 months later
#29107 4 months ago

Looking for any components (head, insert panel, body, relay board, etc) for a Gottlieb Far Out if someone's got something lying around. Would also buy a complete project

3 weeks later
#29341 3 months ago

Anyone wanna trade a Wonka standard for my Foo pro + cash?

2 months later
#30208 23 days ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Jaws (Pro) Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “First run Jaws Pro with under 1k plays. No known flaws or damage. Guides adjusted for proper flow, custom airball protectors installed. Was publicly played for ~10 days at RPC....”
2024-04-02
Rochester, NY
6,844 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 205 times
Contributed to Pinside

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zacaj.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=zacaj and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.