IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#327 9 years ago
Quoted from CubeSnake:

Congo-super-clean. Tastefully LED'd. No issues, colored side art, very, very nice playfield. All around clean pin 2900.00 firm... located in Sandy Hook. PM for pix.

PM sent (last night!).

#335 9 years ago
Quoted from oopsallberrys:

I would count Maryland in there too. We are below the Mason-Dixon line but generally are grouped with the North East.

Gotta disagree with all due respect. MD is considered a Mid-Atlantic state. My stepson lives down there and has developed a wicked southern accent, so if anything it's actually one of those in-between states where the south truly begins.

1 week later
#430 9 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Ahh yeah, aren't you a scammer? Pretty sure the Northeast is all set with scammers, thanks.

Yeah...and we have most of them here in Jersey!

3 weeks later
#495 9 years ago

Wow. You're really offloading! When can I stop by and play your machines before they're all gone?

1 week later
#536 9 years ago

Well, I'm not interested in this one, but if you have others for sale in the future (you've got a nice collection!), I may be all over it since I live just about next door! GLWTS!!!

2 months later
#831 9 years ago

Slightly OT but still pertinent to the thread. I'm selling my Super Chexx. Here's the thread:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-super-chexx-in-nj-like-new-1900-obro#post-1986633

#846 9 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

wow!! should have just bought this instead of having hep do my ss.

I bet you could probably use some help setting that SS up, though...no?

2 months later
#1163 9 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

come pick up shrek! 1/2 hour away

Yes...someone go get his Shrek. I'll even schlep out to Jefferson to help you guys load it.

1 month later
#1294 9 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

and where were you when my shrek was available?!

In Morristown. He wishes he was closer.

#1296 9 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

and where were you when my shrek was available?!

Oops! Thought you were talking about Guinnesstime. So much for that joke...

#1312 9 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Psshhhhh....keep your toxic NJ junk down there
(per the NIB TRON LE for sale thread)

Yeah...but our machines GLOW.

4 months later
#1907 8 years ago

The shooter lane is just another way to talk the price down. I don't give a shit, so I say "I'll take it!", and I get the machine before the cheap-ass does. Works every time.

1 week later
#1966 8 years ago

That place is worth actually going out of your way for. I have once already this year. Incredible place for a pinhead, although I was depressed by the wet-noodle flippers on IJ last week.

#1968 8 years ago

Nope. But I did come close to beating the crap out of an under-13 girl's score. And it felt goooooooooood.

#1970 8 years ago

Aw..c'mon, now. Noodle-y flippers just make it more challenging.

1 week later
#2052 8 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Seriously? Ugh, there's always one Debbie Downer in the group and his name is rcbrown316

I think you accidentally hit your sarcasm button at the end of this.

2 weeks later
#2142 8 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I have the chance to pick up a grail game today, but no room!
Any one want a nice Funhouse-new ramps, mindorbit colorchanging plungers, new plastics, all flashers and inserts leds, clearstarposts with blue leds underneath, lampshade mod, all cliifys, led pop bumper rings,IMG_20150717_101737_906.jpg IMG_20150717_102609_693.jpg IMG_20150717_102813_406.jpg just installed pingraffix side decals and apron!IMG_20150717_101824_532.jpg ...etc.....today only 3900 firm
I know chances are slim but maybe someone has bee looking and is ready.

You're really not a nice person. I wanted your FH earlier this year. Now, on the day that I finish my full restoration, you offer yours.

We are SO through.

#2145 8 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

the game is dialed in, clean boards plays perfectly. it has some wear on the edges of the rafts and you can see a color difference where the mylar was removed. I intended to do a playfield swap one day, but beelzeboob scared the shit out of me with his restoration.
If anykne is seriously interested, i will take closeup pics or you can just pm me and come play it.I am hanging here today with kids anyway so no pressure. Thanks for the interest.

Here's what I'm sending you, along with a teal t-shirt that says, "I'm a dick."

http://dicksbymail.com/

#2146 8 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

you can just pm me and come play it.I am hanging here today with kids anyway so no pressure.

Thanks for the invite, man...

#2148 8 years ago

Just sell me your whitewater and we're good.

#2169 8 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Come get Funhouse and fishtales by friday and take both for 5600. C'mon...you know you want these....easy pull in and load up access

Wow! I would have LOVED that deal...

...in JANUARY!!!

#2177 8 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

FH and FT have left the building.

FU.

1 week later
#2235 8 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

"nagotiate"- to nag someone until their price falls into your range.

It's how my wife and I stay happily married.

#2253 8 years ago

Hey, Bundy! I'll give you $500 for it!

But seriously, folks...if you have no interest in the machine, perhaps you should consider backing the f**k off and let these people conduct their business how they see fit. If you want to make money in this business like they do, why don't you put a little time into hunting down the machines, shopping them out, then selling them for a profit.

I've seen Eric's machines many times, and as I told him at Pintastic, they're always beautiful. And I can assure you that the $500 game he got is definitely worth what he's asking now, or he wouldn't be asking it. The guy knows his shit.

There are a few people on here who make a living (or a partial living) this way (yeah...I'm looking at YOU, Maryland!). We all have the opportunity to do the same thing. If you choose not to, perhaps it would be best to STFU about the people that do.

1 week later
#2345 8 years ago

What...are you bailing out?

1 week later
#2423 8 years ago
Quoted from whoknowsgoi:

AC/DC Premium "Luci" for sale or trade

Whoknowsgoi: Meet Barakawins.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-have-an-acdc-premium-they-want-to-sell

He's looking for a premium, but your Luci price is so good, maybe he'll bite.

#2430 8 years ago
Quoted from Gwaxt72:

stng $3800 real nice has original books, envelope etc. no credit dot
No Fear $1800 1 side has some fade, playfield is perfect ramps are good
Big Guns $1000 excellent shape, may need some board work
Revenge From Mars $2200 above average shape
Striker Extreme $1000
taf $5000 no playfield issues, mansion looks great semi-shopped
I500 $3400 restored looks amazing

I'll wait for Darin to "own" Big Guns for a month, then buy it from him for $2000 when the board problems are fixed.

2 weeks later
#2550 8 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

I hadd a greate time at pintastical it wes reery goode!!.

so reery goode u cannae spel gud annee mor! hooray!!!

#2576 8 years ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

Not usually. Most people mean they swapped out the incadescent bulbs for LED bulbs. LED OCD is very uncommon (but cool!) so most people outline that in the ad.

It's common in my machines.

#2578 8 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Helps the LEDs get to just the right shade of Teal.

Wait...a...second! Are you really Yzfguy???

#2582 8 years ago
Quoted from jibmums:

Nice looking TOM, but......I gotta know, what's up with this? Saturday nights must be fun at your place.

whatthehell.jpg

Who did he marry? The 50 ft. woman???

#2610 8 years ago

I've got a Buffalo Bills seat cushion for sale in NJ.

1 month later
#2872 8 years ago

Looking for an AFM to restore. So, the more of a player/project machine, the better. (Gwaxt, I'm counting on you to find me a beater!)

#2875 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

What happened to wh20?

I really like it...I don't love it (the music gets on my nerves). AFM makes me want to come back to it to blow the saucer out of the sky just one...more...time...

I'm still trying to love TZ, which I really wanted to restore. But oh my God, I still hate that machine.

1 week later
#2919 8 years ago

Still looking for a project/player AFM. Damn! Wish I could help Norm with that RFM. Wrong Martians.

#2932 8 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I hate the wife story. I got it on my High Speed sale a few years ago and it was so obvious that it was bullshit. Guys need to grow a set.

(Post deleted because yzfguy's wife threatened to kick my ass.)

#2937 8 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

What "wife story" have I used on ya?/I'm referring to the " I 'll take the game", followed by the text the next day saying/"my wife won't let me buy it."

You never have. You're a stand up guy and I was just breaking balls. I apologize.

#2975 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Also it may be a good deal but I only buy pins I want not just to flip and make money however sometimes I wonder if I sld like alot of people but hopefully someone gets it who can enjoy it after its fixed

#2988 8 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

ForceFlow edited this post 1 hour ago: “Meh...unnecessary and off-topic”

Don't let that stop you. My entire existence on Pinside is unnecessary and off-topic.

#2998 8 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Anyone looking for a getaway? Friend of mine bought it a few years ago for his kids as a gift. Turns out, they are not a pin family I am gonna go take some pics soon, but I helped him move it in. I remember a few broken plastics, and we had to take the topper beacon off to fit the game in his low ceiling rec room. I think it is a nice condition players game. He would like 2200.

You can't fool us. You don't have any friends.

#3000 8 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

You cashed that last check, so you still count!

Sucker.

#3051 8 years ago
Quoted from emkay:

Everybody likes a little ass, nobody likes a smart ass. =)

My mom likes me.

#3058 8 years ago

I KNEW Freddy was my dad!

#3061 8 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

looking for a black hole. stfu beelze, it's not gonna be funny...

Hey...I'VE got a bla...

Oh. Just read what you wrote.

#3103 8 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I have a 2 stroke weedwacker for sale

I'm pretty sure you stroked it more than twice.

#3119 8 years ago
Quoted from jadziedzic:

Why not just use any of the multitude of other threads for general chit-chat and leave this one for games for sale? Maybe create a new thread for Beez's stand-up routines?

In case anyone's wondering who he's talking about...

https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/beez

#3123 8 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

'Cause we can.

Maybe they should take this for sale thread to the basement.

#3222 8 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Black Friday price drop lol...
In the market for a game for about 2,500 must be local. DMD only

Maybe Dannunz will cut his WH20 in half for you and sell you the two halves for 2500 each.

#3229 8 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

??? I missed something.

Hey...take the compliment, buddy. I hear Acedanger is killer in the sack.

#3247 8 years ago

Beautiful machine! Are you selling it because you're in a bad mood?

#3251 8 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

That's a nice clean looking I500!

I'm not even going to tell you how he buffs it.

I'd buy this machine just so I can meet the guy. I've gone 5 cartons of Depends reading his posts.

#3279 8 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

This getaway belongs to a non pinhead friend. It sits unused and he wants to sell. Plays perfectly, has cab fade and insert wear. Located in Wayne, NJ and he is looking for 1900. If anyone is interested, shoot me a P.m. and I will give him your number.IMG_20151204_153048642.jpg IMG_20151204_153025449.jpg IMG_20151204_153104887.jpg IMG_20151204_153154204.jpg IMG_20151204_153057536.jpg

Does it come in teal?

2 weeks later
#3400 8 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Why does the DMD look orange but the reflection of it looks red?

Because you have too much free time.

#3403 8 years ago

Suck it. Both of you.

1 week later
#3438 8 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

We all thought it was funny how much time Rob spent on the ST considering he has one at home.

I thought it was funny that he traded away his STTNG because I put the #1 high score on it and that ruined the machine for him.

#3441 8 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Serious? Hell, I'd be fantastically happy if someone came over, played my TZ, and beat my high score. Hell - ANY of the high scores, not just the GC!

Serious about the high score...not serious about that being the reason he sold it.

And I hate when people infect my machines with their initials...and I let them know it. For people who don't know better, I just tell them a few weeks later that their high score disappeared because I had to install the new code update that just came out...

...like, for Funhouse, for instance.

#3451 8 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I love when someone puts up initials on my games..keeps me playing that game til I beat them! Beelzeboob...one day I am gonna knock down your G.C on Funhouse.

That's funny...since an 8 year old girl could beat that score. I'll blindfold you first and you'll still beat it. My FH if f**king hard since I did the restoration. What is it with that? Same with the HEP IJ I got...really hard since I got it back.

#3453 8 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Where do I start?
First - You are chronologically older than 8, it is just you act like an 8 year old girl.
Second - Not working right does not mean hard. if "you" did the restoration it probably has something wrong. Maybe the "floppy flipper" syndrome.
Third - Your HEP IJ was a doctor abbreviation for picking up Hepatitis from a needle InJection that made you delusional and think you can play good pinball.
(Really? You have a HEP IJ? Dude, Friend, How are you and when can I see it?)
Other than that, my friends John and Jim are much better players than I am. Every once and a while they take a score. I am not insulted and I don't grind the game to get it back. I know they are good and am not insulted in the least but happy the love to play them. And I am serious. (although I pick on them and do the battery threat)

First - You would know.
Second - You're about my age, so I'm betting your flipper is floppy, too. (My FH restoration turned out great, btw...doing AFM this spring.)
Third - You are always welcome to my house so you can break my balls in person with my wife. She loves that. Come with Ferullo...he's been here multiple times already (and I up there).

And I really don't mind people beating my high score. Just makes me play the game more to get it back.

Man...you were much nicer to me yesterday on my birthday. Can't wait until December 29th next year.

#3455 8 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Oh Christ, you, Rob and Jersey, give me a bridge to jump off.
(I forget, can Rob take a joke?)

I was kidding. I know you'll never leave the house.

And Rob is a much nicer guy than me, so his humor has limits.

1 week later
#3510 8 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

How long ago was that post? Must have been a beezleboob reply.

Please spell my name right, Tuxman.

#3513 8 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Good morning beeblebub

Go f**k yourself, Shlock. Ya' big bully.

#3515 8 years ago

Forgot to invite Yzfguy to go f**k himself, as well.

The Teal Twins are in full swing this morning. They must have had a helicopter party last night.

#3522 8 years ago

I'd pay to see Yzfguy and Shlockdoc have a drunken "sword fight" after hours. It's obvious to me who plays the female role in that relationship. (Yzfguy told me he likes to dress up in his cop uniform and play "Prison Guard" with Shlock. That is soooooo cute! )

So...anybody have anything for sale?

#3523 8 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

I would pay to try and dunk Buzzlebuub

Bring it, bitch. You throw like a girl. And that's an insult to girls.

2 weeks later
#3650 8 years ago
Quoted from jesster64:

As an eagles fan I have to agree. He's the one I would want at QB with game on the line.

Didn't work out too well for him today.

#3674 8 years ago

Quoted from sohchx:

I wish that you were closer Gwaxt. Your prices are always killer!! And you always have machines that I want.

Maryland_(resized).jpgMaryland_(resized).jpg

Quoted from mcclad:

No kidding. I would have bought a few by now.

Mass_(resized).jpgMass_(resized).jpg

2 weeks later
#3772 8 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

i have one I am considering selling but 343 miles. leds, blades rebuilt flips. pf has some bubbling under mylar but not horrific. rudy works great. cabinet pretty decent. display flaked out on me the other night but I reseated the connectors and it came back. I need to fix some connections on it.

rudolph_(2)_(resized).jpg

How much for just the Rudy mod?

#3780 8 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Good looking Funhouse. Sell it to me cheap and it will make beelzeboob nuts. Its worth it just for that!

I've got the one I restored, so have at it!

#3796 8 years ago

Based on the previous several posts by Rcbrown and Taxman, I may have to drop my "almost never give a thumbs-down" policy.

#3799 8 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

Where's your AFM??? did you finish it or sell it?

beezlesshop_(resized).jpg

Not sure why you posted a picture of your house up there in SerialKillerLand, but I haven't started my AFM because it's too cold out and I don't have a heated garage. Thinking of starting the playfield indoors first...but probably won't. I'll start a thread in March/April when I start.

#3823 8 years ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

Big Hit: great playing and in good shape but has a week turret serve. $550
Jacks Open: complete and unshopped. I bought the game last month to do the big rehab but have too many projects $500

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

PM sent on the Jacks Open.

#3844 8 years ago
Quoted from tjc02002:

Just out of curiosity, what would you guys expect to pay for this?

I'd pay more than the other two guys...and I've been looking for an MM restoration candidate for a while as well. Not sure there are any left out there that haven't already been done.

#3868 8 years ago

Looking for a Joker Poker EM as a restoration candidate!

#3871 8 years ago
Quoted from Rferullo:

We have one at the Sanctum - you need to come!

Awesome. Will they let me take it? No? Didn't think so.

#3927 8 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Or if you have nothing to say its best to say nothing. So technically it was a good post.

I could learn a lot from him.

#3931 8 years ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

If Pinside was full of people like beezleboob, it would be a much nicer place. You're posts always bring a laugh. First beer is on me if you're going to Pinfest...

I am, and thanks much for the kind words. But I'd be happy to buy you a beer to thank you for your support. Besides, I have all these offers from people trying to get me drunk. One beer and I'm not driving home, and I get really boring. I'm much more fun sober.

#3933 8 years ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

I'll be there all day Friday. I'll listen for laughter to find you!

That's the day I'll be there as well. And since I walk around with my socks pulled up to my albino white ass, it should be easy to find me.

#3936 8 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Beelzeboob is more fun when WE are drunk. I am gonna enjoy the show, then get my casino/drink on

And here I always thought you drink around me because it makes me more attractive.

1 week later
#4051 8 years ago

I see Rudy shaved.

#4053 8 years ago
Quoted from Kawydud:

Thinking of letting my original run Tron go, heavily modded. Here are a couple of pictures.

IMG_1780_(resized).JPGIMG_1782_(resized).JPG

Trying to decide if it's worth my marriage to get this...

#4055 8 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

There's always more wives! ;.)

Yes, but I'd trade all my machines to keep the one I've got for another day. She's awesome.

1 week later
#4213 8 years ago

Too bad. Why is your wife opposed to a WOZ?

Probably because...

thats-a-man-baby-austin-powers_(resized).jpgthats-a-man-baby-austin-powers_(resized).jpg

#4215 8 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

Room_of_Funny_(resized).jpg

That's a picture of your birthday party today, f**ker.

#4223 8 years ago

That's my favorite shot. You and your wife are so cute.

By the way...you have a picture from the future. (Look at the date!) Nice goin', dipsh*t.

#4312 8 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Curious why you downvoted a for sale post?

He doesn't believe we should save the leaning tower.

#4320 8 years ago
Quoted from emkay:

Yeahhhhhh, that ship has sailed. I'd gladly elaborate as I always do but I ain't puttin' shit on this fire. Fuck that.

I say death match in the basement!!!

#4389 8 years ago
Quoted from V4Vendetta:

I'm trying to buy his shadow but just to cover all ground,i have to ask, has anyone dealt with embryonjohn? anyone vouch for him?

I'm getting a pin from him next month and have been in contact via text for the last two months (he's agreed to hold the machine for me until I'm up in Boston next month). Very straightforward guy, and he wants people who deal with him to be happy. If you make some kind of deal with him, I'd be happy to look the machine over for you when I'm up there April 24th.

2 weeks later
#4555 8 years ago

You can say that again.

1 month later
#4795 7 years ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

Players EBD LE w/new Altec board $800

Did you have that when I was up there? I would have picked that thing up in a heartbeat. Damn!

#4816 7 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Dont do it! I escaped once and moved back....trust me, stay where you are.

Really...this state was WAY better before you came back.

#4825 7 years ago
Quoted from TheRave:

Anyone know Jon on here? Been trying to get a hold of him for this EBD he posted. I haven't had any luck getting a response.

He'll go days without responding to PMs. But he'll get back to you. Keep on him!

#4835 7 years ago
Quoted from KingDaddy:

I bought a pin from him - nice guy. Likely just busy.

+1

Quoted from yfz450:

I have one I'd sell. Mint, never gets played anymore.

That's what happened to me. Once I got pins, I was like, "Super Chexx? What's a Super Chexx?"

#4837 7 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

But you can't play the pins either if they are in pieces for months until you figure out how to get them back together.
Oh, you missed a spot.

Dick.

#4882 7 years ago
Quoted from balboarules:

Time the thin the heard down some, so going to be selling the following games, I will be taking pictures later today, however you are welcome to come see the games in person which is probably best. all games are working 100%, all games are full of the best non ghosting led's, and play fast! I am not looking to ship at this time, I much prefer that people come and see and play the games, I have built a fantastic reputation over the past 15 years of being in the hobby, and the last thing I want is an unhappy buyer, I would rather not sell then end up with an unhappy buyer, and I have NEVER had one before. Pictures will be posted soon, as I have to move a few things around to get good pictures.
Stern Batman the dark knight, HUO undocumented, I messed up the play field, so I just installed a brand new play field on the game, plus it is full LED, has custom movie sounds, Shaker motor installed, new glass, movie masters toys, custom Joker bobblehead in place of tiny Joker, also installed one of those playfield protectors that give the entire playfield more shine, and protect the playfield and I made an LED strip back box mod so the backglass has nice full lighting and installed a remote control so you can dim it to your liking. 5500
Star Wars trilogy, front of cabinet repainted in a few spots, metal half moons around the flippers, game was modified so it has stereo sound instead of one speaker, a few star wars figures, A tiny amount of wear around the han solo hole and the up kicker hole, everything functions exactly as it should, Xwing has no broken tips. 4500
Addams Family, nice cabinet, playfield had some mansion wear, however I covered it with the mansion decal, also installed a full plastic overlay on the playfield that really makes it shine, tons of mods, Fester, train, phone, bear rug, and more, new glass, plays fantastic. 6000
Terminator 3 another undocumented HUO game, Full LED, Metal half circles installed on the cabinet, playfield protector installed, red filter over dmd installed, LED's strips on the 3 ramps and the main shooter ramp, all can be removed if not liked, also LED with full circle lights in the pop bumpers. 3000
Honestly, prices are firm at this point, so please do not shoot me lower offers at this time, it is with a heavy heart I am selling these games, I put a TON of working into these, cleaning, fixing, getting them to play perfectly.
You can come see them in Milford pretty much any time you like.
I believe this will take you to the pictures I just took, I do not want to clog the thread with all these photo's, will get them on the market place soon as well.
http://s306.photobucket.com/user/balboarules/library/?sort=3&page=1
Thanks
Steve

Hey, Steve - Do you have any Rocky stuff I can buy?

(PS - I tried to get through Creed. Really I did. But I fell asleep a half hour in. )

#4896 7 years ago

Hey, Steve - You still got that Congo? How about Rocky memorabilia? Anything? Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

See you at Pintastic!

#4902 7 years ago
Quoted from balboarules:

Yes, I will need someway to know who you are, def want to meet you.
Steve

I'll be wearing the t-shirt that says, "I am not Beelzeboob."

I just made a comment about your Batman pic with your son on Facebook. Once you see my blonde ugly head on my FB page, it will be seared into your memory like the Hindenburg disaster. You won't be able to miss me at the show.

1 week later
#5025 7 years ago
Quoted from balboarules:

Ok, here is a new one, I will offer this mint condition Sony XBR-65HX929, a top of the line Sony Blu Ray player with 3D, 2 pairs of active 3D glasses and a copy of Star Trek into darkness with the 3D version included, TV is Mint with original remote control..
I want a Nice Lethal Weapon 3, so I will trade the above for one.
Check out the reviews on the TV, it is amazing, 1080P, Rich colors, deep blacks due to full array lighting, 3D, Smart TV, HDMI, Component and composite inputs, 65", built in over the air tuner and wi-fi, also has Ethernet port, and a TON of adjustments you can make to really tweek the TV to your likes, I have it tweeked very nicely now. The Screen pictures are being shown at side angles to give you an idea of the quality of off center viewing, also the signal is using just a plain antenna.
Located in Milford MA.

I called 1-800-ASPENDENTAL and got a great rate, thanks to this post!

#5058 7 years ago
Quoted from aalucero:

Hey guys and/or gals. I was just making a joke no ill intent. I agree with you about placing the mp add and giving back to pinside. Sorry if my comments rubbed anybody the wrong way.

No need to apologize. There are quite a few around here with no sense of humor.

#5061 7 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

He's not from around here. He's from Michigan in the Northeast thread. The humor does not translate the same. I have to use the google translator set to Jersey to figure out half the stuff you say.

No...that's just because you're from Connecticut. I lose a few IQ points every time I drive through that state.

PS - Shoot me a PM with your address. I'll send you a dictionary with pictures to explain the big words.

#5064 7 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

so its on your way to work then?

I figured that was coming.

#5068 7 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

Putting out feelers to see if anyone has a Data East Tommy or a Williams Congo they would want to trade away. I have a Williams Getaway, a Williams Sorcerer and a Williams Jokerz that I would be willing to bundle in some sort of trade combination . (+/- cash depending on the combo)

There you go!

#5079 7 years ago
Quoted from balboarules:

Does anyone see what I see in this picture, looks like a nice pair of....beelzb Fill in the rest.

My tits.

1 week later
#5155 7 years ago

Looks like my Drac is sold pending payment and pickup tomorrow. Still have to move one more. See the rest of my collection list if you are interested. Only untouchable is Tron LE. Thanks. Ant.

How much for the Tron LE?

#5157 7 years ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

^^^^^ ah you make my stomach hurt from laughing!!! It just comes natural for you huh.
Mike

My mother always said: "Find what you're good at and practice, practice, practice." For me, that's being a douchebag. So yes...while it's a natural talent, it still takes a little work to get it perfect.

2 weeks later
#5247 7 years ago
Quoted from DaWezl:

Thank you so much for an awesome game that we can't wait to add to our collection! I'm pretty sure its going to take my son a week to pick his jaw up off the floor!

Congrats on picking up that game...it was a beauty and I had a blast playing it. I guess now da gophers live with da wezls.

2 weeks later
#5402 7 years ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

This thread has to remain free!
There has to be just one thing in this life without a toll, tax or tariff.
I'll gladly double my yearly contribution to keep the lights on but just leave this these Northeast stallions running free without an EZ Pass weighing us down.
~these are not the droids you are looking for~

It's easy to skip the Pinside fee, John.

Step 1: You text me what machines you have for sale.
Step 2: I buy them.

#5409 7 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

I love craigslist as much as taxman loves beezlebob.

I'm glad somebody recognizes how creepy that guy is.

#5474 7 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

Just picked up a Williams Gay 90's without a head.....

Too many jokes here...

2 weeks later
#5744 7 years ago
Quoted from NonStopSwagger:

This one is the "beta test" to see if folks revolt.

I'm revolting.

4 months later
#6880 7 years ago

I don't even want Taxman.

#6882 7 years ago

Don't make me feel guilty. You know I love you.

1 week later
#6939 7 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Anybody selling a McKee ACDC topper?

No. But there's this awesome one...

http://www.tilttopper.com/acdc.html

2 months later
#7440 7 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Eddie is amazing and the nicest guy around.

...after me, that is.

#7465 7 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

what made you sell creech? that gayass music? I'm still trying to figure out the mass appeal of addams. I dont think it gonna happen lol...
RB

"IT'S SHOWTIME!!!" That's the best part of that game. Beyond that...meh.

Quoted from yzfguy:

Man. Timing is everuthing. If this were available when I sold creech I woulda scooped it up. Coulda had you deliver and egg beelzeboob's house with me.

Suck it.

You know what? I'll take the Addams if it bothers Yzfguy that much. It'll be worth it.

2 weeks later
#7592 7 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

looking for a nice star trek premium. will be at allentown friday or I can make another trip sooner.

Well, so much for going to Allentown...

#7597 7 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

we will be there thursday night through sat morning in case you want to tentatively plan something then blow it off again.

We'll be there at the opening Friday and going home late Friday night, against the wishes of many who wants us to stay overnight. I can't justify it when I live 75 minutes away and can sleep in my own bed. I'm sure you'll text me creepy stalker pictures of me (again) at the show to let me know you're watching.

And we never blew anything off, DB.

#7599 7 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

If the two of you are going...... I'm out!

Well, now I'm definitely going.

#7629 7 years ago

NJGecko went to that great Pinside in the sky as well. So that's two down.

#7667 7 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I wrote to him and never got a response.

Good thing, too. You have no room.

#7669 7 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

There's always room for one more!

I knew you'd eventually sell the kids.

#7692 7 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Man, do I wish I had the cash for this. Exactly what I have been craving

Sell one of your children to science. Actually...that probably won't do it. Better sell both.

#7695 7 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Getting ready to retire and coming to the realization that I can't keep buying games, and it would be tough to part with the ones I have now. OK, how about an even swap for no fear

I am, too. Maybe we could live together like Bert and Ernie. Double the machines, half the fun.

#7718 7 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

F me!!! Your like 30 years younger then me and your getting ready to retire????
You must be truly selling your kids.

He's not that young. It's just that all the alcohol he's consumed has preserved his tissue as if he was soaked in formaldehyde.

#7723 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

bozelbeeeb wants me to work for him, but you wouldn't believe the job requirements!

Oh, quit yer bitchin. I only told you the job required knee pads.

3 weeks later
#7887 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I'm getting the itch. Anyone have a GB premium they don't love?
,I have a minty potc with no flaws that I can find. It's got a bunch of awesome mods
Mckee topper
Colordmd
Cannon led mod
Target and ramp decals
Wooden lane guides
Coin shooter rod and modfather shooter rod
Lockdown bar without hideous tourney button hole
Custom slings
Speaker LEDs with skull and crossbone acrylics
Back alley wooden speaker panel with dead men tell no tales
Side blades
Scared stiff boney flippers
Lighted flipper buttons

...and best of all, it comes with Beelzeboob's initials on a kick-ass GC score, ABSOLUTELY FREE OF CHARGE!

(Yfzguy will be happy to return his optos to their previous screwed up state so that you have a chance to beat my score.)

#7888 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I'm getting the itch.

Topical cream sent.

3 weeks later
#8005 6 years ago
Quoted from hanktrainer:

Machine - For Sale
HUO Indiana Jones: The Pinball AdventureHome Used Only (HUO) “New high resolution photos replace the old iphone photos. I have a few videos as well just Pm me. HUO IJ, the game is in pristine collector quality mint condition. Nearly impossi...”
21 days ago Syracuse, NY 12,000
hanktrainer

willing to negotiate....

This is what IJ looks like after a one night stand with a Ghostbusters LE.

#8025 6 years ago
Quoted from hanktrainer:

Archived after 23 days 476 views Not sold: Decided to keep game
Machine - For Sale
HUO Indiana Jones: The Pinball AdventureArchivedHome Used Only (HUO) “New high resolution photos replace the old iphone photos. I have a few videos as well just Pm me. HUO IJ, the game is in pristine collector quality mint condition. Nearly impossi...”
2017-05-24 Syracuse, NY 10,500 (Firm)
hanktrainer

Price drop to $10,500

Well, on the bright side, since you've archived your ad and it's coming up in black and white, I think the machine looks awesome now!

3 weeks later
#8137 6 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Darn, I guess Diner did not come home
I needed another one.

Well, that happens when you only spend 20 minutes at a show.

#8144 6 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Vacations? Overrated. Afterwards all you have are memories.

You're taking the wrong vacations.

#8149 6 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

In the end, all you have really.

Unless you have Alzheimer's.

#8151 6 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

I have worked with Alzheimer's patients, they have plenty of memories just not current ones.

My wife wishes she had Alzheimers so she could forget she ever married me. I told her it would be a bonus, because every time we had sex, it'd be like being with a different guy.

#8157 6 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

wow beeze selling his collection? 30 new posts from him in on a "for sale thread"

Yes. Which one you want?

#8159 6 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Thank god for the ignore feature.

Your loss.

#8170 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

That's funny, she told me the same thing the other night.

1 week later
#8250 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

My guess would have been that you would burn it.

It should be a picture next to "Irony" in the dictionary: A Fire cabinet...on fire.

#8253 6 years ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

It would say "Something that is the exact opposite of what you would expect."
Now if you looked up Coincidence....

#8277 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Why aren't you sorry?

It SO pisses me off when you beat me to a wise-assed remark...

2 weeks later
#8370 6 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

Game is gorgeous!!!

Trade you a restored Funhouse.

I've played this game and gotten the high score on it. Not sure if that adds or subtracts value.

#8376 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

LOL I fixed it. I had an error in there. The colordmd is uninstalled now, so it is 5600 with everything else. Minty game.. thanks for the compliments. I'm off for a few weeks, so come play a game and take it home

Well, I'm out. I was looking for a POTC that was only 7k and above to go next to my 8500-dollar SWLE. I have them all lined up on my Ridiculously Overpriced Wall O' Games.

#8391 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

I'm in nicholasville, ky -- Central Ky. It's a couple to a few hours away, depending on where you're located, but I have a GB ready to trade today!
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/52923

Did you want to just borrow one of my machines for the weekend? Or are you trying to build up your "previously owned" list?

1 week later
#8482 6 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

I would love this. And to anyone who owes me a favor I am having a birthday this year.

You get nothing.

1 week later
#8581 6 years ago

Right. That's what I figured.

#8606 6 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Only reason I'm selling is I'm like the game so much I'm going to go to a premium.

Smart man.

1 week later
#8669 6 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Machine - For Sale
For Sale / For Trade: TRON: Legacy (LE)New!Home Used Only (HUO) “HUO Tron LE

Selling my Tron LE in beautiful shape and includes...
3D Translite
Moving lit Recognizer
Chrome Hardware
Lighted Topper
Hooked on Pinball Pop Bumper Kit
Color LCD Disp...”
31 minutes ago Morristown, NJ 11,000 (OBO)
Guinnesstime

Just listed.

Hmm...do I sell my fully modded pro to finance an LE. And only 15 minutes away...

#8674 6 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

Absolutely, wish I could buy your pro right now!

It's a beauty. I'm just not sure I can justify another 3k (or more) for a moving recognizer, drop targets, and daft punk multiball...those are literally the only differences between mine and an LE.

#8728 6 years ago
Quoted from Mfsrc791:

Nice. Im glad someone bought it. I was so close to letting tspp go for it but couldn't do it. I hope your not mad I backed out last minute

Thanks so much for selling me the TSPP, buddy. I'm loving it!

4 weeks later
#8966 6 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

The city has improved dramatically over the past few years. Bad area still South of Asbury Ave. and West of Main, otherwise very good.
http://asburyparkchoice.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/crime_map.png

You don't have to explain anything. Yzfguy lives in the woods. Only thing he has to worry about is bears and serial killers.

And that Blair Witch shit.

#8972 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Kiss was sold and picked up this morning. Thanks for all the interest...kind of sad to see it go.

Does anybody have a Kiss available? I was looking to get one from a reputable seller.

#9038 6 years ago
Quoted from dhard:

Unfortunately I'm in western pa going west on i80

Thank God.

#9128 6 years ago

I was going to go get it, but then realized I'd have to see Colson. So really...the machine isn't free.

#9137 6 years ago
Quoted from hanktrainer:

Do any of you folks know anyone in NY or the northeast that does restorations? I have my Whitewater, it's my favorite game. Mine is real nice as is but has a small playfield spot that could use a touchup, wouldn't mind getting it cleared, a few other items. Just figured I would throw it out there as I would love to take this game to the next level.

PM sent.

#9160 6 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Looks like my BSD at The Sanctum might be going on the chopping block. I was not there for the 24 hour battle this weekend, but I was told it had a couple of quirky issues or ball hangs. I need to talk to them more when they open next Monday. Hopefully nothing that would be a big deal in a home, but in a tournament environment that is a royal PITA for the tournament directors to deal with. Even if it got 100 plays in one day it only takes one call to ruin a round.
I bought it and put it in storage for years without ever setting up until it went there so I am not intimately familiar with every square inch and I have no room to bring it home again. I was thinking $2,500 and would like some input from anyone who has played it, please feel free to give me the good and bad of what you have seen. I know, asking for negative opinions opens the door, but I want to be honest. So I want a local buyer to play the game while it is still there is do a cash and carry. Before selling I will be asking them what issues it has and hoping to rectify anything.

Ah, crap...am I actually tempted to buy a machine from you? I don't want to give you any of my money. All you give me is an ulcer.

1 year later
#14496 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Jokes are forbidden here.
And what the hell is a DM? I thought that was a Twitter thing.

Quoted from Taxman:

It means "Direct Messaging". Use to be called PM for "Private Messaging". Everyone like to keep changing terminology to show to cast out old folks.
I remember hating "RAD" (Radical) in 1985 to replace "cool".

Quoted from Colsond3:

I gotcha...come on man, you know I’m hip. Was just a little fun rhetorical sarcasm Tax...they are called PM’s here. Private message or Pinside Mail, whichever you prefer.

Quoted from Taxman:

The fact that you say "hip" shows how "Square" you are.

Quoted from Taxman:

Ah-ha! So a moderator just admitted that our Pinside "PMs" are now considered Public Messages!
I have a Picture od the Pinside PM screen but I cannot put the pic in this thread.

Quoted from Taxman:

No, I wanted to post a screen shot of what happens when you go to the massage link and it says you can send other Pinsiders "Private Messages". I can't post a pic because this is technically a "Market" thread. But just click the email icon.
Damn, ForceFlow, I thought you were one of the good ones. They got to you. Now after this post disappears I will find the rest of my social life crumble. I will become an o-din and only be able to own wood-rails.

And there you have it, folks: The two reasons I'm no longer on Pinside.

3 months later
#15149 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “This is a perfect MBrLE with only @160 plays. Not much to say about it...look at the pictures. Easy load-out (I have an Escalera) and I take ridiculous care of my machines. Bought ...”
2019-11-30
East Hanover, NJ
7,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 35 days
Viewed: 2735 times
Contributed to Pinside

#15171 4 years ago

Bump for a price drop...

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “This is a perfect MBrLE with only @160 plays. Not much to say about it...look at the pictures. Easy load-out (I have an Escalera) and I take ridiculous care of my machines. Bought ...”
2019-11-30
East Hanover, NJ
7,500 (Firm)
Contributed to Pinside

#15188 4 years ago

Didn't get a Rick & Morty? Awesome! Now you've got some spare cash to get my MBrLE. And just in time for yet another F.M.L. price drop...

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
2019-11-30
East Hanover, NJ
7,500 (Firm)
Contributed to Pinside

4 months later
#16333 4 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Nice looking DH!

I am nice looking, and don't call me a dickhead.

3 weeks later
#16550 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I'd take 200 off the price of my whirlwind and keep the CPR backglass. 4300 very nice cabinet and playfield with some nice upgrades. Ad in marketplace.
I'd add cash for the right trade.

Looking for a nice Whirlwind or a non-basket case Stranger Things premium if you're cool with masking up and coming to me
Offering:
- Dialed In LE (second owner HUO)
- Wonka SE (second owner HUO)
- Elvira Premium (first owner purchased NIB)
Cheers.

Just sayin'...

2 months later
#17223 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Have some new standard tempered PF glass on hand if anybody local needs any. $40 per sheet.

Let me know when you're selling smoked cheddar from the Allentown Amish Market. I'll take 7 blocks and can pick them up from you when you're out my way. Thank you.

1 week later
#17362 3 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

“Nobody talks to Moberg like that”
(Deactivates their account to show everyone)

Well, he kind of did show everyone. Now nobody can talk to him like that.

1 month later
#17897 3 years ago

You’d need to deliver to Jersey City, it’s a few steps down to walkout basement, but hey I have an Escalera (Thanks Boob!) now so piece of cake

No, my friend...thank YOU. GLWTS!

1 month later
#18322 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Last call if anybody needs a game transported from down this way up to New England. Have one on board already. Leaving Friday. Hitting MA, RI and then CT on the way back.

Any chance you can hook me up with about 6 lobsters and a bushel of steamers on your way back? Thanks.

#18364 3 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

I need a sheet of play field glass. It does not have to be new but decent. Anyone in North Jersey have a piece? trying not to travel to far right now.

I may have one. Have to check in my garage. Standard width?

4 weeks later
#18615 3 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SELL? OR WANT TO FIND!?
Take your damn arguments elsewhere.

I was enjoying this.

3 weeks later
#18870 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

How have you been next door for 5 years and we've never met?!

Probably better for him.

#18919 3 years ago
Quoted from fisherdaman:

Anyone selling a joker poker? The wife really wants one.

I will be sometime soon. But mine is fully restored and pricey so it ain't for everybody.

2 weeks later
#19067 3 years ago

Hey kids. My wife bet me a pinball machine that we will NOT get 18" or more of snow with this storm. Cross your fingers and keep posting pins for sale. Thanks!

Your wife was wrong. You get a pinball machine. I get an LZLE sometime this week (hopefully) and my basement entrance is absolutely buried (and getting to it is through thigh-deep snow).

And another whopper of a nor'easter is forecast for Sunday...

#19071 3 years ago

This is the best of Pinside: Two guys contact me to offer help digging out so I can get my game into the basement when it arrives. Now...I know they just want to see if LZ sucks as bad as some of the trolls here claim it does. But the offer is greatly appreciated. My wife actually dug out the basement door...she might be more excited for this game than I am. Now if only my distro would let me know when it's coming...

#19076 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Hey, Boob. Seriously, if you need anything at all, call one of those two guys.

Quoted from Colsond3:

Not for the game...she did that so it would be easier for me to sneak in later once your old ass goes to sleep at 8:30.

...and the worst of Pinside.

#19153 3 years ago
Quoted from Goyomex:

Happy to have found this thread - I'm in Chatham, NJ and very new to Pinside and to this crazily addictive hobby. Started with a JJP Willy Wonka for Xmas and just got a P3 Multimorphic (Heist, Lexi and CCR) delivered. Although my wife doesn't know this, I've got a working wishlist and space for a few more pins in my basement - interested in:
Monster Bash Remake (SE or LE)
Deadpool Premium
JJP POTC (LE or CE)
JJP WOZ
JJP Dialed In
I appreciate I have ZERO credibility on Pinside, but working to establish it. Happy to offer cash on glass or any other payment method a seller is comfortable with.

And I was just in Chatham (my hometown) taking care of my mom. I'm in East Hanover because I hate Chatham now. Welcome to the addiction...I hope your bank account's in good shape (for now)!

#19161 3 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

We need a Jersey get together soon. Just had my COVID vax. I’m ready.

Nah. I still don't trust you guys. Buncha filthy animals around here (see post #19159).

#19186 3 years ago
Quoted from TheRave:

I was shocked to see 40 new posts in this FS thread this morning. Come to find out it's just a bunch of people from Jersey saying 'hi'. Is this gonna become the new norm for every new member that chimes in? Maybe start a 'hi I'm from New Jersey' thread? Rant over.

Don't be jelly. I've seen where you live.

#19195 3 years ago
Quoted from Goyomex:

Mentioned I was new to Pinside, so this may be a dumb question. What’s up with the POTC LE’s going for $20K the last week or so on Pinside?! Seems like they’ve jumped in price and are selling for higher than the CE’s. Is this common to see?

No. But people lately have lost their f**king minds. Wait till you see topper resale prices...

#19217 3 years ago

Rhode Island was clearly named a state out of sympathy. It should really just be called East Connecticut. That state is tantamount to being the kid that's picked last for kickball. And TheRave knows this, which is why he runs his business in Connecticut.

That state gave us the Talking Heads, though. So I guess that's something.

#19218 3 years ago

I don't know about you guys, but I think sometimes a nonsensical commercial break from selling shit isn't necessarily a bad thing.

#19237 3 years ago

Looking to trade my single owner Avengers: Infinity Quest premium for a Zeppelin premium (straight up) or LE (plus cash on my end). Too soon? Probably. But... just throwing it out there

Good call, buddy. Don't listen to the naysayers...got mine last night (the LE) and it's awesome. (It has its flaws, but so does every game.) And it's not a honeymoon thing...when I first started it, I was like, "Uh-oh." Then a couple games in, once I knew what I was doing, it was pretty epic.

#19241 3 years ago

If we did, nobody invited me.

#19319 3 years ago

(Enters room...)

"Hey, guys! My name's Randy. Anybody here from Jersey?"

(...and slowly backs out.)

#19331 3 years ago

He did pay me. Three-ways with me don't come cheap (pardon the pun). Tell your wife I said thanks, Colsond3 !

#19349 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I'm thinkin' there are worse places to be quarantined!

Your house.

1 week later
#19458 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

A non pinside buddy has a super nice congo for sale. It's a high price at 5500 firm, but has mods, LEDs, two different translites, topper, etc. Located in North Jersey.

I think he's 500 too low actually.

#19488 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Wait, the NJ crew is annoying?!

We are...but then we're trying to be. So...success?

I'm selling my restored Joker Poker and blinged out Tron shortly, and BAM!!!...we're back on topic.

#19552 3 years ago
Quoted from homersimpson007:

Be warned, Silverball has the worst pizza in the world. You'd be better off eating a piece of cardboard.

I was questioning the fact that he called it food.

#19569 3 years ago
Quoted from Joeymonkey:

It's funny, I've never eaten there, but I've seen so many people over the years just come and eat pizza outside and never even come into play a game. Maybe they just enjoy the seaside views while they chew on their cheesy corrugated treats.

People eat a lot of crap and think it's good. That's how TGIFriday's stays in business.

NJ is the pizza capital of the east coast

Quoted from drsfmd:

NY wants a word with you.

Guinnesstime is right, since everybody from NY has now moved to NJ.

#19574 3 years ago
Quoted from drsfmd:

If only we could be so lucky.

I meant the city. NY State is still awesome.

#19609 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Keep going...I’ll bomb this forum with endless bullshit from multiple accounts.

So you admit you have multiple accounts?

While I understand your frustration about the banter, please understand that--since this is a regional for sale thread--most of the guys on here know each other from running into each other at shows, etc. So a little friendly back and forth between posts really adds to the joy, positivity, and comraderie of this hobby. It's super-easy to scroll past it all to find things that are for sale, so please don't be negative and shit on peoples' fun. There's enough negativity on this site already.

#19616 3 years ago
Quoted from TheRave:

Maybe you could help keep this thread on topic (FOR SALE) rather than add to the mindless banter? Just an idea as moderator?

There's a million other threads to chit chat about pointless regional tidbits. Start another thread or just try to keep to the topic (FOR SALE). Pretty simple concept here.

You're really much more fun in person.

#19677 3 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

Thanks for the nice comments.
I believe I will post my food comments in the other newly developed NE food thread out of respect for other readers of this particular thread .

You should probably post your ads over there as well. People are a lot more fun there.

This thread has helped me start a list of people I won't sell to.

(You can tell by the downvotes who I won't sell to...LOL!)

2 weeks later
#19850 3 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

"Cool! Look at all the new posts in the Northeast thread! YES! I can't wait to see what's available!"
*opens thread*
"OH COME ON!......"

That's fine, though. As long as you don't talk about NJ or sandwiches.

3 weeks later
#20077 3 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Looking to trade down from a high end MAME to a Pandora's box or pi based system.

Other - For Trade

Trade MAME Multicade for Multicade Without Porn

New!

“I am looking to trade a high end MAME for a mid-tier multicade without porn and cash, preferably a pandora’s box powered or pi powered arcade cabinet.

I picked this up from a co...”

1 hour ago

Crofton, MD

Trade

sataneatscheese

Wait...multicades with porn are a thing? REALLY??? What the hell kind of joystick do you play with?

1 week later
#20190 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Reconsider your friends.... Nothing good comes from NJ

Which finally explains why I have no friends.

#20234 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

People can shove the “market value” stuff up their ass.
When I sell games, I sell them for what I am into them for, or how much I bought them for. That’s what keeps the hobby going and fruitful. And keeps other people really happy.
When you start seeing games like Pinbot and Road Kings going for 2000+, things have gotten stupid. I sold a decent condition Road Kings to a guy up at Pintastic just two years ago for 750. I paid 650 for it, repaired and shopped the damn thing. And delivered it to him.
And he gave me 850 by accident, so I tracked him down inside the show and handed him 100 bucks back.
It’s all about profit to too many fucking people anymore. If people on here don’t realize the decrease in both traffic and amount of hobbyists, they are as blind as a bat.
Sorry for the slight D rail. Does anybody have any overpriced games for sale?

This is true. I bought a game for my grandkids from Colson for way below value, then sold it back to him for the same price when they were done with it. I'm pretty sure he's banging my wife, but otherwise, Colsond3 is a good dude.

#20244 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

I think he is doing mine too.

Well, I mean, he's so gosh darned good looking and with those manly tattoos he's got...well...

I've been thinking of giving him a go myself.

2 weeks later
#20405 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Damn man. I wish you weren’t 6 1/2 hours away.

Your garage is full anyway.

1 week later
#20478 2 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Gonna be picking up a mostly working project Disco Fever. Asking a modest 3k OBRO. No lowballs. I know what I have.
Pics on the tailgate incoming.

Does it have legs? Because if it has legs I'm not interested.

#20487 2 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

Everything is going up man. Sucks

But not everybody is buying it. And I'll keep my opinions of people who do buy overpriced games to myself.

#20521 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

It’s always New Jersey versus Rhode Island up in here ha ha Ha

Please stay on topic.

#20527 2 years ago

...and they're worth every penny.

#20554 2 years ago

Looking for a HUO second owner IMDN Prem w/ about 1000 plays.

#20566 2 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Been using vpx/popper for a couple of years now; grateful for the developers. Tables have great physics lighting some with 4K support & free comes very close to the real experience.
I’ve found that if you like a table in vpx you’re going to love the physical one!

Quoted from acedanger:

HEP is over-rated

Quoted from acedanger:

Not impressed. That’s cool he does amazing work. I’m just not into my games looking like museum pieces I just play them

Quoted from acedanger:

Dude totally get it he polishes every screw. Thanks

Quoted from acedanger:

Price my brother price. Don’t get me wrong if you have the scratch to afford hep cool cool!!! But personally I’d rather save that money. The old saying close enough for rock n roll.

Quoted from acedanger:

Totally agree. My apologies. It’s like two hens fighting over cock or something.

And then, the punch line....

Quoted from acedanger:

Can we stay on topic please.

1 week later
#20689 2 years ago

Dammit. I ran out of downvotes.

2 weeks later
#20884 2 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Wish you were still in Jersey City! I mean, seriously. Buffalo? What’s up with that?

I found out where he lived when he bought my Escalera. The dude kinda had to move.

#20886 2 years ago

I kept my NYC job and salary, bought a giant mid-century ranch house with a heart shaped pool that costs 1/4 of my JC place, HUGE basement, family and old friends live here, killer pinball community, the weather is super comfortable, people are awesome, the Bills are finally good again, everything is a ten minute ride away, tons of stellar outdoor things to do year-round, and proper wings.
Crazy right?
That said, I still miss living there

But you also have rcbrown316 living out there, and that'll tank anybody's property values.

2 months later
#21506 2 years ago
Quoted from TurtlesFan:

Super awesome for you to offer it up here. If you don't get any takers, sell it to Carvana. I've sold two cars there and always get amazing offers. They're super easy to work with, they show up and drive the car right off.

Yeah, I did that too. But don't check their website 2 weeks later. You'll cry when you see they sold your car for $5k more.

#21560 2 years ago
Quoted from frunch:I'd be interested, but I'm too far away here at the jersey shore. If only I lived in the Northeastern US.

Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Are people confusing the Northeast with New England again? Because the entire state of NJ is most definitely in the Northeast.

And aren't you so happy to have us here with you?

#21561 2 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

I love how I'm farther north than a lot of Maryland, yet I'm *not* in the NE area.

You don't want to be Maryland, and you don't want to be Pennsylvania. Just be glad that you're where you are and not really defined by any other states around you. And have you seen how the people in Virginia drive? Holy shit.

No...just be happy you're in West Virginia, where pepperoni rolls are inexplicably the best in the country. Now, for the love of God, stop posting and get back in the coal mine. West Virginia is one of the few states that can pull us out of this energy hell hole we're sliding into.

#21589 2 years ago

I have a HUO Star Wars LE loaded with mods + R2D2 topper I’d like to trade for a Black Knight LE w/ Stern topper. Not looking to sell. Would also be into a pro or premium + cash to me. Can drive to meet up within 5 hours of Buffalo, will pay Pinside fee upon successful transaction cheers.

You're nuts.

#21681 2 years ago
Quoted from BubbaK:

Anyone in NJ area have an empty wide body cabinet for sale? I'm looking to build a VP setup.

Other - Wanted

Looking for empty cabinet

New!

Wanted! “I'm looking to build a VP setup and looking for an empty cabinet, preferably a wide body cabinet, but would use a standard cabinet if available. Looking for something in NJ.”

1 day ago

Flemington, NJ

Wanted

BubbaK

I may have an empty widebody cabinet soon, but I'd have to check with somebody and I'm pretty sure it would be a heck of a lot more than $50 because it's in such good condition.

#21683 2 years ago
Quoted from silen7ce:

For reference I think I paid about 350 for a used wpc cabinet when I needed one and drove like 3.5 hours.. 50 bucks is a great deal in my opinion

Well...yeah. That's the ballpark for those things. That's why I said it'd be quite a bit more than 50. 50 bucks is worth driving that far for.

#21696 2 years ago
Quoted from BubbaK:

Wow.. I wasn't expecting that high.. Now I'm really pissed I didn't grab a Rocky and Bullwinkle a few years ago... Is that just cabinet or is that the head also? Any glass, lock bar with it? I guess its still worth it.. beelzeboob .. if it comes up, let me know some details.

Cabinet and head. I'll let you know when I know!

1 week later
#21814 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

cool. Yes, we also have sandwiches. Thanks for reminding me.

Lobster rolls. Otherwise...

Useless.

1 month later
#22398 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Going to be in the Chatam, NJ area on Sunday with a van. Anybody selling anything feel free to let me know. Looking for stuff on the cheaper/more reasonable side, all eras considered.

I'm pretty sure it'll be a white van and you'll have a few lollipops as well.

That's my hometown. While you're there, be sure to hit up the Chatham Sandwich Shop. Some of the best sandwiches in New Jersey.

Sorry, Rhode Island.

#22410 2 years ago
Quoted from Goyomex:

No, no, no.... CrazyLevi you gotta stop at Namkeen on Main Street in Chatham. Best hot chicken sandwich you'll find in Northern NJ
https://www.yelp.com/biz/namkeen-chatham

Hey, newcomer! There's a reason the Chatham Sandwich Shop has been there for over 40 years and makes great subs (which is what Levi was looking for). It's awesome. What the hell's a namkeen? Sounds like someone trying to say "napkin" with a mouth full of pinballs.

#22427 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Didn’t make it over to the sandwich shop sadly. We did load Nancy’s mom up into the cargo van and went for Italian in Madison.
Got the lobster!

Which place? That whole town is like Little Italy.

1 month later
#22842 2 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Can we please get back to sub sandwich locations?

#22845 2 years ago
Quoted from Mopar:

"Bells" in Palmyra, N.Y.
One will feed a Family..

Hey! That wasn't my quote...don't drag ME into this. I've been a good boy lately.

3 months later
#23724 2 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Isn't that called Pinball Enthusiasts? There was a major anti Pinside thread the other day from one of the mods LOL (get your popcorn out reading that one

Post a link. My popcorn is getting cold and I can't find it.

1 month later
#24250 1 year ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I'm eating a Taylor ham and egg sandwich as I type this. And I still say it's ok to put ketchup on it.

This is true. But then you go and put it on a cinnamon raisin bagel and...WTF???

#24284 1 year ago

Jesus Christ...I came in here looking for games that are being sold and I'm stuck with a bunch of f**king Jersey guys talking about Taylor ham and scrapple. Can we PLEASE get back on topic? Start another thread if you want to talk about this shit.

#24294 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Wow, take it easssy Boob. It’s really no big deal that peoples for sale posts have been buried. Take a chill pill.

I was just lampooning the Rhode Island guys that threw a clot the last time we were talking sandwiches. All in good fun.

Quoted from yzfguy:

You're only the boss on that other thread, tough guy!

I'm the boss of nothing. Except maybe Taylor ham, egg, and cheese sandwiches.

1 month later
#24878 1 year ago
Quoted from Goyomex:

Not to start any sh*t or get sideways on this thread, but if you’re looking for a great Hoagie you’ll need to come to NJ.

Since you live there, you should definitely try the Chatham Sandwich Shop (it's Levi approved!)--oh wait...

https://www.dailyrecord.com/story/news/local/morris-county/2022/02/02/chatham-fire-destroys-nj-sandwich-shop/9312749002/

1 month later
#25187 1 year ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I recently sold my GOTLE. I knew when it left I was never going to see one that nice again

Come over to my house.

3 months later
#26077 1 year ago

Looking for a Wizard that boots and plays within or close to NJ.

And a sandwich if you have one.

3 weeks later
#26275 1 year ago

Well...one of these just sold for $5700 so I figure my price is in the right ballpark. Need the space for an incoming crappy game. And hey!...I'll even throw in a free sandwich of your choice since New Jersey is the Sandwich Capitol of the World.

Local pickup only so you can see firsthand what an awesome guy I am.

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “$5000 OBO I REALLY don't want to sell this, but need room for an incoming game. This game is fully restored from top to bottom and features: CPR playfield and backglass Pascal ...”
2023-02-09
East Hanover, NJ
5,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 535 times

2 weeks later
#26407 1 year ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Headed to allentown PA tomorrow. I can bring Dr Dude or memory lane with me. Also have a laser war project for 1400 I can bring. Boots. No sound. Needs a shop job.

Pinfest isn't tomorrow and the Amish market isn't open. No other reason to go to Allentown.

2 months later
#26994 1 year ago

Selling a Star Pool for a friend...located in Boonton, NJ. He has authorized me to offer a free Jersey sandwich to the buyer.

Machine - For Sale
Star Pool Archived
Functional - needs minor work - “Listing this for a friend: Star Pool located in Boonton, NJ. Game plays great. Only issues are game starts with player two (I think EM guys know how to fix this easily) and a few ...”
2023-07-01
East Hanover, NJ
400 (Firm)
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 890 times

1 week later
#27022 1 year ago

Price lowered. Sandwich offer still stands.

Machine - For Sale
Star Pool Archived
Functional - needs minor work - “Listing this for a friend: Star Pool located in Boonton, NJ. Game plays great. Only issues are game starts with player two (I think EM guys know how to fix this easily) and a few ...”
2023-07-01
East Hanover, NJ
400 (Firm)
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 890 times

#27029 1 year ago

Got a bunch of stuff to sell...cross-posting in the Allentown thread for optional delivery there:

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, fair condition - “This is a used original Funhouse playfield. The only wear is by the flippers - it would be great for a wall hanging or restoration. All else (as far as I can tell) is in great shap...”
2023-09-10
East Hanover, NJ
150 (OBO)
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 577 times

Parts - For Sale
NOS (New Old Stock) - “This is a brand new (still in opened box) CPR Kiss mirrored backglass. Retails for $280 plus tax and shipping. Looking to get $220 OBO. Cash only, local pickup only or can deliver ...”
2023-04-16
East Hanover, NJ
220 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 134 times

Mod - For Sale
NOS (New Old Stock) - “This is a HUGE banner from the 2019 TPF. It's 4 feet wide by 8 feet tall and hung in the lobby of the show. Banner is double-sided with two different images and double-stitched. An...”
2023-07-10
East Hanover, NJ
250 (OBO)
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 167 times

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“This is a completely functional Galaga. Yes...the cabinet is a little rough, but the game plays perfectly, has a new power supply, and comes with a new control panel overlay. Some ...”
2023-04-16
East Hanover, NJ
600 (OBO)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 151 times

#27078 1 year ago
Quoted from jcar302:

Not sure what's worse, that comment or three people liking it on a site made up of mostly men.

Hey! I've been known to dabble. (Run a Pinside search on "dumpster handies.")

I still have stuff for sale at Allentown. Posting more this weekend.

#27146 12 months ago

A few price drops...available to be delivered at Allentown or for cash pickup:

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, fair condition - “This is a used original Funhouse playfield. The only wear is by the flippers - it would be great for a wall hanging or restoration. All else (as far as I can tell) is in great shap...”
2023-09-10
East Hanover, NJ
150 (OBO)

Parts - For Sale
NOS (New Old Stock) - “This is a brand new (still in opened box) CPR Kiss mirrored backglass. Retails for $280 plus tax and shipping. Looking to get $220 OBO. Cash only, local pickup only or can deliver ...”
2023-04-16
East Hanover, NJ
220 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 134 times

Mod - For Sale
NOS (New Old Stock) - “This is a HUGE banner from the 2019 TPF. It's 4 feet wide by 8 feet tall and hung in the lobby of the show. Banner is double-sided with two different images and double-stitched. An...”
2023-07-10
East Hanover, NJ
250 (OBO)

#27168 12 months ago

Final price drop...can deliver to Allentown:

Mod - For Sale
2023-07-10
East Hanover, NJ
250 (OBO)

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
2023-09-10
East Hanover, NJ
150 (OBO)

#27169 12 months ago

My buddy (not on Pinside) is selling a Sky Kings and Dogie. $1000 for both. I'll post them when he sends me pictures. Can deliver to Allentown.

4 months later
#28311 7 months ago

I have a neighbor/friend in town that's selling his LW3. It's got a few minor problems and hacks that need to be addressed, but if anyone is interested in one in Northern NJ or thereabouts, give me a holler and I'll put you in touch with him. Thanks!

2 weeks later
#28409 7 months ago

Have to post some interior pics this weekend, but this is a start...

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “This is a first run TNA that has nearly all the mods found on the re-release (no powdercoating, but illuminated side rails instead). Game is in perfect condition and has the follow...”
2023-09-27
East Hanover, NJ
7,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 127 times

#28444 6 months ago

Price drop bump...

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “This is a first run TNA that has nearly all the mods found on the re-release (no powdercoating, but illuminated side rails instead). Game is in perfect condition and has the follow...”
2023-09-27
East Hanover, NJ
7,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 127 times

2 months later
#29074 4 months ago

Just posted a few things...

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“Selling my VP Cabs Vertigo. Packed with 199 games and upgraded with lighted buttons and joystick. Apparently the Zen Studios license has expired on these games, affecting some of t...”
2024-02-02
East Hanover, NJ
1,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 310 times

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling a rare Super Mario Brothers Mushroom World machine. Game has been completely cleaned and shopped and is 100% working. Some flipper and hole wear from 30 years of use, and t...”
2023-12-04
East Hanover, NJ
4,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 369 times

SOLD!
Mod - For Sale
Used, good condition - “This is a HUGE banner from the 2019 TPF in as-new condition. It's 4 feet wide by 8 feet tall and hung in the lobby of the show. Banner is double-sided with two different images and...”
2023-12-04
East Hanover, NJ
200 (OBO)
Archived after: 41 days
Viewed: 299 times

1 week later
#29145 4 months ago

Super Mario Mushroom World is sold. Price drop on VP Cabs.

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“Selling my VP Cabs Vertigo. Packed with 199 games and upgraded with lighted buttons and joystick. Apparently the Zen Studios license has expired on these games, affecting some of t...”
2024-02-02
East Hanover, NJ
1,500 (OBO)

1 week later
#29201 4 months ago

Price drop. Don't make me get Todd Tuckey to throw this off a roof...

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
2024-02-02
East Hanover, NJ
1,500 (OBO)

#29221 3 months ago

FML price drop. Somebody buy this before I sell it to Trekkie1978 for a dollar.

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
2024-02-02
East Hanover, NJ
1,500 (OBO)

#29347 3 months ago

How to piss off the RI contingent:

1. Mention sandwiches, especially in NJ.
2. Wait.

3 months later
#30337 7 days ago

Selling an extra Jaws rug that I ordered...brand new in original wrapping:

SOLD!
Mod - For Sale
Jaws Rug/Carpet Archived
New (selling one, non-business) - “Ordered an extra Jaws rug that I don't need. Looks like the one in the picture but brand new in its plastic bag (only opened it to make sure it was perfect). Cash/local sale prefer...”
2024-04-17
East Hanover, NJ
80 (Firm)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 106 times

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=beelzeboob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.