IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ultimategameroom.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19629 3 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

A sub is NOT a grinder! Come on, get your terms right.
A sub is cold and untoasted. A grinder is cooked in the oven, so the roll is toasted. Grinders are much better than subs.

you are correct but in Philly/suburbs they usually substitute sweet or hot peppers in place of the lettuce because it gets wilted in the oven.
Hoagies are OK but Grinders are amazing!

2 years later
#28750 5 months ago
Quoted from ralphs007:

The machine is selling for almost 4,000 dollars more in the current market,so I wouldn't say lucky for him.

Ralph you purchased the machine from me for several thousand dollars more than I paid.
I did great on the deal. You are lucky I even sold you the machine after you called me 50 times in one week like a lunatic. If and when the new edition of MET is released be prepared for the current value to nosedive back to or under what you paid me for it.

#28759 5 months ago
Quoted from crazypinballguy:

Great price .. if I didn't just buy a pin 2 days ago I'd have to take you up on this deal.

That is an amazing price! I almost bought one less than two months ago for substantially more.

1 month later
#29156 4 months ago

Collector Quality Simpsons Pinball Party for sale. Rare “ Where’s Bart?” Giclee Print for sale separately.

2 weeks later
#29326 3 months ago
Quoted from Slogan1111:

Taylor ham. Lol. It's s pork roll. Taylor is the brand that makes pork roll. Hatfield pork roll is better. We get Porker sangwictches. Pork roll, cheese, & egg on a kaiser roll.
End of story.. haha.

I prefer Taylor over Hatfield. I think it has a little more seasoning/flavor. I know a guy who works at the plant. it’s about 3 miles up the road from where I live. He said some areas smell amazing like where they smoke the bacon. Other areas are not pleasant at all. People who visit the plant often ask if there’s any part of the pig they don’t use for a product. For example they make dog chews out of the ears! He said the typical response is that they use Everything but the Oink!

I met a guy on a trip out West years ago. He was from Florida and I told him that I was from Pa. He said do you live anywhere near Hatfield Meats “ Home of the Smiling Porker?” We get their products and love them. Smiley the Pig Mascot with the big white chef hat is still used for promo events but hasn’t been on the product packaging in years from what I’ve seen.

#29356 3 months ago
Quoted from oPinsesame:

Taylor ham - preferably two thick slices not those thin ones. Char grilled till crispy. With sliced raw onion and proper deli mustard (Kosciusko, Nathan’s). On a Kaiser roll. No egg or cheese for me.

I always keep some Taylor Pork Roll(Ham if you are from Jersey) in the fridge. Some people insist on pre sliced thin others like pre sliced thick or there’s always the old school cloth wrapped roll you cut your preferred thickness off of. I always serve it on
Martins Potato rolls. So New Jersey pork product on a Pennsylvania Dutch Roll.

3 weeks later
#29576 84 days ago

Collectors Quality Simpsons Pinball Party

$8050 package deal with Rare “Where's Bart” Giclee.

#29629 79 days ago

Collectors Quality Simpsons Pinball Party.

Need space! Price Drop!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ultimategameroom.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=ultimategameroom and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.