6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 18,987 posts
  • 929 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by PersonX99
  • Topic is favorited by 551 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,356 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_163004_(resized).jpg
tmp_5553-20160803_113350-1414929868.jpg
20160801_200751_(resized).jpg
20160802_232803_(resized).jpg
20160802_232233_(resized).jpg
IMG_3895_(resized).JPG
IMG_3877_(resized).JPG
IMG_3878_(resized).JPG
IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider maxash.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7752 3 years ago

Selling a Swinger EM (1972 - Williams)

Archived after 22 days
Sold off Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work “Selling a working Swinger (1972 - Williams) EM. Needs some restoration love (see below for details), mostly cosmetic. The Good - Game plays well, fun and a good amount of action...”
2017-05-03
Merrimack, NH
350 (OBO)

5 months later
#8980 3 years ago

Any chance someone in the Northeast has a Firepower II playfield lying around?

#8985 3 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

You just pick up one that needs replacing?

Yup, the one up my way that popped up. I'm sure a bunch of people saw it, the guy got like 30-40 calls, several while I was loading it in my vehicle. Playfield is trashed, but the backglass is near mint. Needs a little fixing so I'm sure I'll be over in the Solid State thread in the near future. If I can track down a less beat up playfield, or if someone is aware of a decal option or similar other method, I'd be interested.

#8988 3 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Yeah I was second. Lol. Glad it went to a good home. That playfield was worn lol. But, a good deal regardless. Congrats!

Thanks - it was right around the corner, so I was able to get there with cash in hand quickly. A lot of people just wanted that nice backglass he said. Hopefully I can find a playfield, or suitable way to fix it up. Should be an interesting project.

1 year later
#13849 1 year ago

Thinking of selling my nice Starship Troopers

* Playfield in nice shape, completely torn down topside and shopped
* NOS Plastics except for lanes (unavailable)
* Metal tumbled/polished
* New magnetic core
* Flipper rebuild, new flipper bats
* Pop bumpers rebuilt with clear bodies
* New titan silicone rubbers and LEDs throughout
* New orange posts for a brighter look
* Plays great and fast, boards clean, no issues

Cons: A little mylar missing over an insert or two, but doesn't affect gameplay, cabinet is a little faded, and shows signs of wear here and there (flipper button area in particular).

$2500

Working on the ad and pics to post, PM me with interest. Can possibly bring to Pintastic in MA end of the month if deal is struck.

EDIT: Also have a nice Lost World (1978), nice Space Mission EM and a working Pinbot semi-project I might be selling soon as well.

#13861 1 year ago

Couple of the games I have up for sale. I'll be at Pintastic, could potentially bring game(s) there depending on a presale agreement. Also a considering selling a working Pinbot that needs some love.

Archived after 8 days
Sold off Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Starship Troopers for sale * Playfield in nice shape, completely torn down topside and shopped * NOS Plastics except for lanes (unavailable) * Metal tumbled/polished * New magneti...”
2019-06-22
Merrimack, NH

Really nice SST, check out the ad for details

Archived after 8 days
Sold off Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Lost World Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Selling a Lost World (Bally, 1978) in nice shape. Plays great, playfield in very good overall shape, backglass great condition. Topside stripped, cleaned, new rubber rings. New A...”
2019-06-23
Merrimack, NH
900 (OBO)

Great condition Lost World

#13889 1 year ago

Pinbot up for grabs

Working on the pics/ad, drop me a PM if you're interested in the mean time. If we can make a deal asap, I can probably bring it down to Pintastic if you want. I'm only an hour or so from there, so you can pick it up at my place too.

* Boots and plays just fine, just having sound issues. I'll include new sound ROMs and such with it.
* Color grid chest area was touched up, but I purchased new overlay decal for it that I'll include. Also has all the other insert decals, though those all look pretty good. Some flipper wear.
* Backglass/Translite in excellent shape
* P2 display isn't working currently, rest are all good
* Comes with some other odds and ends: rubber ring kit, clear blue left flipper button, super bands blue/red for matching purposes, drop decals, etc.

$1450 / obo

1 month later
#14437 1 year ago

Looking for a Guardians of the Galaxy Pro. If someone has one they'd be interested in parting with, please drop me a message. Thanks!

8 months later
#16552 8 months ago

Gottlieb Neptune in pretty nice shape, currently stuck in tilt on power-up but can be manually reset. It was playing with a rollover not-scoring issue as the only hiccup. Thinking about selling/trading it.

1 week later
#16697 8 months ago

Price drop bump $1500/bo

Archived after 13 days
Sold off Pinside
Machine - For Sale
FS: Neptune Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished “Gottlieb Neptune for sale (or potential trade). Rare (270 made) Wedge Add-a-ball. Great artwork, fun game. Was playing well, with a minor rollover not-scoring issue. I was working...”
2020-05-24
Merrimack, NH
1,500 (OBO)

#16703 8 months ago

Flash for sale in nice shape

Easy pickup!

$950

Added 8 months ago:

Sold, thanks

#16740 8 months ago

Posting for a friend

Firepower II in nice shape

$950

#16809 7 months ago
Quoted from radial_head:

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/862929704214160/?
This person seems like they may be fairly flexible on price. I don't have much interest in a Sys3 game right now but I know people love this title.

Nice guy. I've been in talks with him since he originally posted since it's on my wish list. Some people have bailed due to the condition and such it sounds like. It's got a lot of wear, hasn't been touched or shopped in a very long time, and was beaten up on route it sounds like, before he got it. I suggested he update his post with those wear pics, since people were asking and he wasn't sure what they wanted to see. I'm tentatively working something out with him already, with pickup planning in the works, but if someone wants to pay him above asking he'll probably take it if I'm being honest.

1 week later
#16947 7 months ago

Sorcerer $1750

Backglass beautiful, New Xpin Power supply, Ks Arcade MPU, NVRAM. Plays well. Some wear near lower pop, some bubbling mylar. Overall solid playfield. Nice cab. Hit me up for pics.

Added 7 months ago:

Pending Pickup

Added 7 months ago:

Sold

#16949 7 months ago

Nice RBION up for sale

Plays great, LEDs, Titan rubbers.

Don't want to let it go, but working on another deal so I have to sell a few things.

$4100

Added 7 months ago:

LED OCD Board installed, forgot to mention that

#16967 7 months ago

Stargate

Players game, has some wear, but plays well. Needs a shop.

My plan was to restore it and maybe playfield swap it when the new ones release, but I'm working on a deal and need to sell some stuff. (Sorcerer and Ripley's are FS as well currently). Easy load up, no stairs, I'll help.

$2000

Added 7 months ago:

Sold

#16982 7 months ago

Ripley's price drop $4000 / OBRO

Nice shape, Plays great, LEDs (and LED OCD Board), Titans, Cliffy on scoop

Great game, wouldn't be selling it if something else hadn't popped up.

1 week later
#17066 7 months ago

Road Show, Nice Playfield. Shaker works great. Some LEDs. Cabinet has fade, Red/Ted need standard eyeball work/rebuild.

$2900

1 month later
#17493 5 months ago
Quoted from truemagoo102:

Anyone interested in an above average populated High Speed playfield with mint ramps and plastics? I now have one too many and will sell my nicest one. Shoot me a message if you're interested.
Hate to part it out if someone's looking to do an upgrade to theirs.

Is this sale related to that "coffee table" one that popped up yesterday? The playfield on that looked pretty damn nice, cab too. I was curious who grabbed it, and if it was complete.

#17538 5 months ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Nice Price Golden Arrow showed up on FB Marketplace in Manchester. If you can get past the imagery, looks like it could be in really decent shape.
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/790153381729506/

Well this explains the sudden spike on it, bah.

#17540 5 months ago

Spike in interest for the seller after it was posted here. Half joking, I'm sure there was plenty of interest already. Good deal!

1 month later
#17900 4 months ago

Thinking about making a little space. Easy load up straight out the garage.

Space Riders - $850
Nice playfield, mint backglass, cabinet nice. Plays fine, displays are good, new rubber rings, GI / Backglass LED. Only issue is the sound is stuck on low volume.

Target Alpha - $500
Backglass has some flaking in usual spots, playfield has a few spots of wear, Plays fine, sometimes Player 1 scoring awards 5000 instead of 500, but otherwise normal as far as I can tell

Space Odyssey - $300
Playfield decent with a little flipper wear and a little wear near one of the kick outs, cabinet pretty good overall, backglass flaking, currently not working, needs a shop

Will work on pics/ads, drop me a PM if interested. Take all 3 and I'd drop a few bucks off.

1 week later
#17999 3 months ago

Atari Space Riders still available. Someone come grab it for $800.

Nice overall shape, back glass mint, playfield really nice aside from a little bit of wear around the pops. Works and plays well, just has a low volume issue I haven't sorted out yet. Sound works great it's just really quiet.

I picked up the caps and a replacement op amp for the related board, I'll include that with the sale if I don't get around to putting it in before then.

3 weeks later
#18168 3 months ago

Looking to sell a few in the near future. Hit me up if interested

Zaccaria Devil Riders - $1300 as it sits, a bit more if I finish shopping it out.
Very nice condition all around, playfield/backglass excellent shape. Works well and plays well, could use a shop/rings/bulbs/etc.

Atari Space Riders - $775
Great condition, backglass mint, playfield nice with just a little wear around pops, LEDs in the GI, Works and plays well, only issue is sound is low

Chicago Cubs Triple Play
Nice shape, new MPU/PSU, will hit the marketplace soon, willing to ship if buyer arranges

2 weeks later
#18376 73 days ago

Chicago Cubs Triple Play up for sale / trade

Archived after 23 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished “Gottlieb Chicago Cubs Triple Play for sale New Swemmer MPU, New Power Supply, New Drop Targets/Decals, new rubber rings. Works and plays great, display bright and works perfectly....”
2020-11-14
Merrimack, NH
2,950 (OBO)

1 week later
#18416 65 days ago
Quoted from Peruman:

Just listed two project EM's from the 60's. The playfields on both of these games are in really good shape.

Those playfields are nice. Amazing how well they held up, great colors too.

1 week later
#18493 52 days ago

Looking to change things up

STTNG - Very nice shape, playfield excellent, several mods, all LED (with LED OCD board), Color DMD (pin2DMD), great game - $5100

Trades are always an option too

2 weeks later
#18669 37 days ago

Anyone interested in a really nice, STTNG (mods, LEDs, LED OCD board, etc.) for a newer Stern (+/- cash depending on title)? ACDC, Metallica, Deadpool... open to options if I don't own it already.

Drop me a PM to discuss

2 weeks later
#18841 18 days ago

Really nice STTNG still available. Going to get off my butt finally and take pics for an ad in the next day or so.

#18858 17 days ago
Quoted from epeabs:

Anyone pick up the $400 Comet off of Boston craigslist last night? I texted a 1/2 an hour in when I saw the ad and knew it was already too late. I did hear back from the seller today that it had sold.

If anyone here bought that game, please reach out to me if you're willing to discuss. The seller screwed up and sold it out from under me. I was first in line and we agreed to everything, but I just talked to him, and he misread my last text. He said he sold it to someone else because of that mistake on his part. I have some special reasons for wanting to buy it (no, not just because it was cheap), so if one of you grabbed it and doesn't mind discussing, please PM me. Long shot, I know, but I figured I would ask just in case. Thanks.

#18878 17 days ago
Quoted from Crispin:

Just left you a message Max ...

Thank you so much for reaching out. He actually text me right after you reached out to him and I'm going to pick it up as originally planned. I see what you mean about the corrosion now that I've seen the pic. Should be fun.

To everyone out there, crispin is a stand-up guy that did an awesome thing here today; big thumbs up in my book. Send this man some love/karma. I'll be paying this kindness forward.

#18902 14 days ago

Finally got the ad and pics up for those that might be interested. Thanks!

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “Selling my nice STTNG. Looks and plays great. See below for details and pics. Also open to trades (+/- cash) towards newer Sterns, JJP, classics like MM/AFM. Check my wishlist for...”
14 days ago
Merrimack, NH

#18905 14 days ago
Quoted from Crispin:

Wooo hoo congrats Max!!

Just circling back to close out this story. I picked up the game today, thanks crispin once again! Huge thumbs up for being an awesome dude. The seller ended up being very nice, and was just overwhelmed in general with the situation. The game needs love, and is a little beat, but was a special grab for me personally, regardless of the shape. Now I just need that STTNG to head out so I can do some shopping for a new game =)

#18931 12 days ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Good thing there’s 1000 ads for pinball flyers on Facebook marketplace making it nearly impossible to find an actual pinball machine for sale.

If anyone knows the guy doing that, maybe politely ask him to consolidate to one post that just says "Hey I have pinball flyers, here's a list" or something. It looks like he's FB friends with several hobby folks. It's definitely annoying. I'm all for someone wanting to sell stuff and make a buck, but it's a little crazy when there are so many individual ads for it.

And yeah agreed, FB search functions are junk a lot of the time!

#18936 11 days ago
Quoted from radial_head:

OR you can just block the person's account...

*Facepalm* good point, thanks! Didn't realize I could do that for the marketplace.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 94.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 349.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
$ 29.95
Apparel - Unisex
The GameRoom Store
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 109.00
$ 37.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Creo Pinball
$ 5.49
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 208.87
Rubber/Silicone
Scandinavian Pinball
$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple
$ 65.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
$ 79.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement
$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Mods for your pinballs
$ 3.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 18.99
Playfield - Protection
PinShield
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball
$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 60.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Mods for your pinballs
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider maxash.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside