IMG_2887.jpeg
IMG_2879.jpeg
20240420_085948 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_0413 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0412 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0414 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

27 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,138 posts in this topic. You are on page 338 of 363.
#16851 4 months ago
Quoted from chewiec:

During normal gameplay when I get a sneaky lock to go into the trunk, it kicks it back out instead of counting the lock. Is it an switch or opto issue? If I open the trunk the normal way and hit the left ramp then the trunk works as normal.

I was experiencing that issue, and it turned out to be the switch. Used a pair of needlenose pliers to slightly tweak the switch so that it sticks up a bit farther, and it's been working fine ever since.

#16852 4 months ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

It really isn't that bad once you understand what is wrong. It comes down to two things. Stern installed the subway in the wrong spot and or the assembly got tweaked in shipping. The assembly sticks off the playfield pretty far. When the game is on its back during shipping the mechanism actually gets bent towards the rear of the cabinet from the suspended weight of the VUK mechanism. This changes the geometry enough to make the VUK not work. Bend it back where it should be and you're in business. I have personally fixed several of these.

Yes and it then works it's way back to the being bent out of shape again. Like I said earlier every couple months I have to bend it back into alignment. It's a piece of shit full stop.

#16853 4 months ago
Quoted from Mageek:

Yes and it then works it's way back to the being bent out of shape again. Like I said earlier every couple months I have to bend it back into alignment. It's a piece of shit full stop.

Are you bending the VUK supports on the underside of the playfield? That's where they get tweaked. Once fixed they are good until the game is folded up a shipped somewhere on its backside. Mine has been flawless for 3 years. The VUK rockets the ball across the playfield and hits the same spot on the targets very time. Feel free to check some of my orlder posts if you want to see the procedure. In every instance I've seen the VUK needs to be pull towards the coin door. It took us early adopters a long time to get it sorted out.

#16854 4 months ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

Are you bending the VUK supports on the underside of the playfield? That's where they get tweaked. Once fixed they are good until the game is folded up a shipped somewhere on its backside. Mine has been flawless for 3 years. The VUK rockets the ball across the playfield and hits the same spot on the targets very time. Feel free to check some of my orlder posts if you want to see the procedure. In every instance I've seen the VUK needs to be pull towards the coin door. It took us early adopters a long time to get it sorted out.

My post from yesterday "Right now my fix every couple of months is to reach in the coin door and yank on it which bends it back in shape for awhile again"

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-s-house-of-horrors-the-owner-s-club/page/336#post-7893770

#16855 4 months ago
Quoted from Mageek:

My post from yesterday "Right now my fix every couple of months is to reach in the coin door and yank on it which bends it back in shape for awhile again"
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-s-house-of-horrors-the-owner-s-club/page/336#post-7893770

It sounds like you have stripped out screws. It needs to be structurally sound to hold the new position. I would re-tap anything stripped. It should hold after that. I haven't had any additional VUK problems on any EHOH I've serviced.

#16856 4 months ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

I don’t know if this is the original post explaining it, but here’s the one I used as reference.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-s-house-of-horrors-the-owner-s-club/page/175#post-6325790

Here is another post with alot of details.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-s-house-of-horrors-the-owner-s-club/page/184#post-6359818

For me that classic velcro fix never really worked well.
I did a different fix, since then no more rejects
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-s-house-of-horrors-the-owner-s-club/page/310#post-7713787

#16857 4 months ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

A solution for this problem, that I've used on other games, is to place a small circular felt or plastic dot (sold for the backside of cabinet doors) near the pop bumper.

I did exactly this and it solved the problem for me. Haven't had any issues in six months.

#16858 4 months ago
Quoted from JayLar:

I did exactly this and it solved the problem for me. Haven't had any issues in six months.

Where exactly? Could you post a picture?

#16859 4 months ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Has it moved under the playfield? The other possibility is the VUK hood - it has to be dialed in as well sometimes. Not too "open", not too closed

This ^
Before you start doing any of the more difficult adjustments/fixes try adjusting the hood up or dow and see if that fixes your issue, an 1/8th of an inch +- of hood height can make a big difference.

#16860 4 months ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Put only a 3/4×3/4" piece on the end of the rail. I tried to improve by making it longer and it puts the ball onto the right flipper. The vuk fix he showed worked perfect for me.

Good call. Finally got around to doing this today, much easier and less involved fix, instead of adjusting the rail screw. I basically used a 0.5" x 0.75" piece of mylar, and it is just enough to kick it to the left flipper now.

#16861 4 months ago
Quoted from Capn12:

Good call. Finally got around to doing this today, much easier and less involved fix, instead of adjusting the rail screw. I basically used a 0.5" x 0.75" piece of mylar, and it is just enough to kick it to the left flipper now.

Wasn't my idea, but glad it's working.

#16862 4 months ago

Is it switch 43 (House ramp opto) that registers "Light Haunt" and shots made up the front door ramp during modes?

#16863 4 months ago

There's a lot to dig through in this thread, so my apologies if I missed it...

But, has anyone run into the left orbit shot going into the "back door" about 40% of the shots? It seems like it's just rattling around on the orbit, but I'll be darned if I can figure out why.

From what I can tell, it happens before the initial curve.

Any help would be awesome. And thanks in advance!

Brian

#16864 4 months ago
Quoted from pinghetto:

But, has anyone run into the left orbit shot going into the "back door" about 40% of the shots? It seems like it's just rattling around on the orbit, but I'll be darned if I can figure out why.
Brian

This happens to me about every 30 games. All shots in left orbit ends up in back door, even high speed shots. Very strange and I usually restart the machine and then it's gone.

#16865 4 months ago
Quoted from FlopTube:

Where exactly? Could you post a picture?

20231203_114247 (resized).jpg20231203_114247 (resized).jpg
#16866 4 months ago

I am thinking a couple of those dots in front of the outlanes. Just getting used to the machine and dam those outlanes are brutal.

#16867 4 months ago
Quoted from ripit:

I am thinking a couple of those dots in front of the outlanes. Just getting used to the machine and dam those outlanes are brutal.

Turn your slings way down, will help a lot.

#16868 4 months ago
Quoted from pinghetto:

Brian

It has always happened on my game A LOT, especially on harder orbit shots. This made me really hate the backdoor sneak in because it would constantly ruin the haunt (scoring) by advancing the haunt. Yeah, maybe that's ok for novice players, but I want to play through the haunts, not finish them as quick as possible.

I really think the backdoor sneak in award should have a setting to change the behaviour if we want.

Rob

#16869 4 months ago

I posted on FB about the ability to change the four LEDs in the topper from green to red. It’s really easy. Also changing out the start button, covering the seizure warning, adding boney flipper bats, speaker and flipper button lighting and a few other things. Game is gorgeous.

IMG_1003 (resized).jpegIMG_1003 (resized).jpegIMG_1006 (resized).jpegIMG_1006 (resized).jpegIMG_1020 (resized).jpegIMG_1020 (resized).jpegIMG_1023 (resized).jpegIMG_1023 (resized).jpegIMG_1029 (resized).jpegIMG_1029 (resized).jpeg
#16870 4 months ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

It has always happened on my game A LOT, especially on harder orbit shots. This made me really hate the backdoor sneak in because it would constantly ruin the haunt (scoring) by advancing the haunt. Yeah, maybe that's ok for novice players, but I want to play through the haunts, not finish them as quick as possible.
I really think the backdoor sneak in award should have a setting to change the behaviour if we want.
Rob

Well, at least it's normal and not another thing I have to fix.....

But, disappointing. It certainly can ruin the haunts.

Thanks for the reply!

Brian

#16871 4 months ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

I posted on FB about the ability to change the four LEDs in the topper from green to red. It’s really easy. Also changing out the start button, covering the seizure warning, adding boney flipper bats, speaker and flipper button lighting and a few other things. Game is gorgeous.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I like the seizure cover up, where did you find that?

#16872 4 months ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Awesome bro. Loving it!!!

#16873 4 months ago

My VUK was not working well. Subway alignment looked good, no lip. Mechanism and bracket not bent or out of place. So, researching the thread I found this post and decided to check my measurement. When I measured my VUK, the opening was 1-1/4" compared to the 1-1/2" in the pic. Adjusted mine to the same measurement and its been working great so far, hitting the 36-24-36 bank everytime. If you're having VUK issues, it might be something to check out.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-s-house-of-horrors-the-owner-s-club/page/156#post-6223813

Wrench method for bending the VUK.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-s-house-of-horrors-the-owner-s-club/page/156#post-6225405

#16874 4 months ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I like the seizure cover up, where did you find that?

I got one from Docquest when I ordered his video apron mod.

#16875 4 months ago

The BRK edition looks awesome. Has anyone upgraded their premium for a BRK and do you think it was worth it? I plan on keeping some version of this game in my lineup for a while.

#16876 4 months ago

The playfield for the premium works for me so much better. If you are in a line up the playfield and backglass are what you see.IMO

#16877 4 months ago
Quoted from foobeer:

The BRK edition looks awesome. Has anyone upgraded their premium for a BRK and do you think it was worth it? I plan on keeping some version of this game in my lineup for a while.

I sold my Premium a while back (the 2nd one I have owned) I hadn’t intended on buying another Elvira, but when the BRK dropped I switched my STH premium order to a BRK. The game is absolutely beautiful! It sits at the end of the row so I can admire it, the cabinet art w/hyper embossing (super thick decals with a 3 dimensional quality) are the nicest decals I’ve ever seen and the mirrored BG is awesome! The fact that this game is unique from all the other versions which share the same playfield and back glass make it extra cool to me, also I believe there are multiple callouts that are specific to the BRK edition done by Elvira (when I start a game random things like “red is the new black” I believe this is specific to BRK) which is kind of neat. I think there are some other lighting differences as well (not positive on this) can’t remember if the house stays lit red all the time in attract mode on the standard EHOH games?

Was it a mistake for me to spend that much money on a game? Probably! But what the hell im not gunna live forever.

#16878 4 months ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I sold my Premium a while back (the 2nd one I have owned) I hadn’t intended on buying another Elvira. When the BRK dropped I switched my STH premium order to a BRK. The game is absolutely beautiful! It sits at the end of the row so I can admire it, the cabinet art w/hyper embossing (super thick decals with a 3 dimensional quality) are the nicest decals I’ve ever seen and the mirrored BG is awesome! The fact that this game is unique from all the other versions which share the same playfield and back glass make it extra cool to me, also, I believe there are multiple callouts that are specific to the BRK edition done by Elvira, which is kind of neat and I believe some other lighting differences.
Was it a mistake for me to spend that much money on a game? Probably! But what the hell im not gunna live forever.

Same

#16879 4 months ago

I just sold our prem, bought an orig run LE from a friend, now considering the BRK

#16880 4 months ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I just sold our prem, bought an orig run LE from a friend, now considering the BRK

Do it, just do it. I haven’t heard 1 person who have seen it in person doesn’t like/love it.

#16881 4 months ago

foobeer I purchased an Elvira on the very first release. When I saw the photos of the BRK I had to have it. Sold my first Elvira to nab this one and for me it was totally worth it.

#16882 4 months ago

In case anyone is wondering where #500 is...

2023-12-02 22.27.51 (resized).jpg2023-12-02 22.27.51 (resized).jpg2023-12-02 22.03.19 (resized).jpg2023-12-02 22.03.19 (resized).jpg
#16883 4 months ago

So yeah, on further inspection I have the glass issues as well. I opened a ticket with Stern and also my shooter dagger rod is missing a gem. Maybe some AIQ owner has it? Hopefully they didn't run out of gems when they hit 500! lol
20231202_181105 (resized).jpg20231202_181105 (resized).jpg20231202_181255 (resized).jpg20231202_181255 (resized).jpg20231202_181258 (resized).jpg20231202_181258 (resized).jpg20231204_063827 (resized).jpg20231204_063827 (resized).jpg20231204_063832 (resized).jpg20231204_063832 (resized).jpg

#16884 4 months ago

My BRK came with a chunk missing out of the playfield. It's a very small chip but its all I can see now. I am waiting to hear back on what Stern might do about this, I am hopeful for a populated playfield swap. Fingers crossed. Crying in my cherrios right now, sad santa here.

#16885 4 months ago

Anyone looking for an Elvira BRK banner, they are back in stock now. Can be ordered with the link below. Will ship out this week, plenty of time to arrive before Christmas. This will be the last run before the holidays. Anyone that pre-ordered will be shipped this week as well. PM if you want a quote for international shipping. Thanks.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1505-duke-pinball/09753-elvira-blood-red-kiss-edition-pinball-banner-

#16886 4 months ago
Quoted from ASAC_Schrader:

My BRK came with a chunk missing out of the playfield. It's a very small chip but its all I can see now. I am waiting to hear back on what Stern might do about this, I am hopeful for a populated playfield swap. Fingers crossed. Crying in my cherrios right now, sad santa here.

Sorry to hear it, can you post a picture?

#16887 4 months ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

Sorry to hear it, can you post a picture?

I will if Stern doesn't come through with a populated playfield. For now I am just waiting and hopeful to hear they will make it right.

#16888 4 months ago

I will if Stern doesn't come through with a populated playfield. For now I am just waiting and hopeful to hear they will make it right.

Understandable. I wasn't posting my pictures to throw them under the bus in anyway, I was just sharing because I know others are in the same boat as me. The screws on the apron hitting the glass seems to be a pretty common problem that is just something they haven't faced yet with shipping. I'm sure it is a learning experience for them as well but I would hate to have pf damage. That would be like buying a new car with a dent in it.

Good Luck! Hopefully they will make it right for you.

#16889 4 months ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

Understandable. I wasn't posting my pictures to throw them under the bus in anyway, I was just sharing because I know others are in the same boat as me. The screws on the apron hitting the glass seems to be a pretty common problem that is just something they haven't faced yet with shipping. I'm sure it is a learning experience for them as well but I would hate to have pf damage. That would be like buying a new car with a dent in it.
Good Luck! Hopefully they will make it right for you.

The glass issue is interesting, I will have to check my game. That stupid little screw also touches the back box when you lift the game which has managed to put a small chip in the powder coat of the back box. I am planning to fill that with some black paint.

Sorta wish I would have just kept my premium. It was dialed in and working great. This BRK has been nothing but issues so far.
I am now having to tear my house apart because the screw that attached the linkage to the ramp fell out, that thing is a bitch to get to.
I've barely been able to play my BRK due to the issues and when I do all I get to see is the playfield chip which puts me in a bad mood.

#16890 4 months ago

The glass issue is interesting, I will have to check my game. That stupid little screw also touches the back box when you lift the game which has managed to put a small chip in the powder coat of the back box. I am planning to fill that with some black paint.
Sorta wish I would have just kept my premium. It was dialed in and working great. This BRK has been nothing but issues so far.
I am now having to tear my house apart because the screw that attached the linkage to the ramp fell out, that thing is a bitch to get to.
I've barely been able to play my BRK due to the issues and when I do all I get to see is the playfield chip which puts me in a bad mood.

Thanks for mentioning that about the back box, I will make sure I keep an eye on that when lifting the pf. IMO it's good to post things like this so other owners can have a sense on what to look out for so thanks for sharing all the above information.

I know what you mean about the defect because I am the same way. It's like anyone else who walks up to that machine probably would never see it but once you do, your eyes always go right to it! I would be the same way...

My game seems to play good so far. The house ramp goes up and down without any issues, the ball kicks out of the crypt and hits the targets most of the time (I think I only saw it flutter out once) and shots to the house lock about 8 out of 10 times with no tweaks. I did end up turning the flippers down a little but the results seem to be just about the same. The one thing I did want to ask others here is with the back door skill shot. On other games I have hit that shot no problem in the past but with mine it is incredibly hard to do, I haven't made it once so far! I have come close several times to doing it but have yet to make that shot once on my machine. I mean maybe it is a pitch issue but how difficult should it be to hit that shot?

#16891 4 months ago

I don’t want to jinx it because BRK #30 arrived undamaged despite the box looking pretty rough, and has been playing like a dream, even the shooter lane is lined up well and plunges perfectly (fought with this on my premium). The only thing I’ve done is adjusted one gargoyle switch. On my last premium, I thought I had it dialed in pretty good, but ended up taking about 85 games to get it fully dialed in, it was extremely frustrating! In the end I got it playing nearly perfectly.

This is got to be one of, if not the trickiest game for stern to assemble, as they still struggle with it after all this time. There is definitely more to this game than meets the eye… it’s complicated!

#16892 4 months ago

Does anyone have the problem where the ball is stuck in the house after being released and then it hast to go through a ball search for it to drop out? Is there an adjustment somewhere I can find? Should change the pitch of the cabinet to help the ball roll out? I appreciate anyone's help or ideas. Cheers

#16893 4 months ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I don’t want to jinx it because BRK #30 arrived undamaged despite the box looking pretty rough, and has been playing like a dream, even the shooter lane is lined up well and plunges perfectly (fought with this on my premium). The only thing I’ve done is adjusted one gargoyle switch. On my last premium, I thought I had it dialed in pretty good, but ended up taking about 85 games to get it fully dialed in, it was extremely frustrating! In the end I got it playing nearly perfectly.
This is got to be one of, if not the trickiest game for stern to assemble, as they still struggle with it after all this time. There is definitely more to this game than meets the eye… it’s complicated!

Yeah it took me a good while to get it all right too -but man once she is all dialed in its a bliss thats hard to put into words..turns into a beaituful flow monster on the good days and such a harsh mistress on the bad ones

I do, however, have a trunk that is all up to dumb luck in terms of sneaking in. I can remember a time when it wasnt quite so elusive to nail -but that ball is far more likely to bounce off that little angled wedge of metal at the entry and often head for the right outlane. I like that its really a treat getting into her junk just right but if there were a way to make it just slightly more accomodating aside from messing the harmony of my pitch up I would sure be inclined. Anyone here mess with that?

#16894 4 months ago
Quoted from PeteLawtPin:Does anyone have the problem where the ball is stuck in the house after being released and then it hast to go through a ball search for it to drop out? Is there an adjustment somewhere I can find? Should change the pitch of the cabinet to help the ball roll out? I appreciate anyone's help or ideas. Cheers

The Ball might be getting hung up in the black plastic house lock subway that is behind the backboard. If you are playing, and a ball gets stuck in the house, then look behind the house on the right side. You should be able to see the small opening where the ball drops onto the playfield from behind the backboard. (use a flashlight if needed) If the ball is hanging up on the end of the lock plunger tip, you will likely be able to see it back there. The lock plunger coil has a little bit of wiggle to it if you loosen up the mounting screws and can usually raise the coil just enough so that the ball clears more easily. Best way to access the subway and lock coil is by having the black of the playfield lifted up on playfield jacks. Make sure that the lock plunger is able to move freely.

#16895 4 months ago

The house ramp motor is pulling the ramp down too far against the playfield. As a result, the right corner has already dug into the Mylar after 80 plays and the left corner slightly twists up from the playfield as the right arm pulls down. In up position, everything looks straight. The motor continues to run a second or two after the ramp is down all the way and again before it starts to go up. I have searched the manual and this forum for a fix but have not found one. Does anyone know how to adjust this?

IMG_5133 (resized).jpegIMG_5133 (resized).jpeg
#16896 4 months ago
Quoted from freegame450:

The Ball might be getting hung up in the black plastic house lock subway that is behind the backboard. If you are playing, and a ball gets stuck in the house, then look behind the house on the right side. You should be able to see the small opening where the ball drops onto the playfield from behind the backboard. (use a flashlight if needed) If the ball is hanging up on the end of the lock plunger tip, you will likely be able to see it back there. The lock plunger coil has a little bit of wiggle to it if you loosen up the mounting screws and can usually raise the coil just enough so that the ball clears more easily. Best way to access the subway and lock coil is by having the black of the playfield lifted up on playfield jacks. Make sure that the lock plunger is able to move freely.
[quoted image]

Thank you! The playfield jacks are on my Christmas wish list this year. I will get in there and see what I can see thanks for the tip

#16897 4 months ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

The one thing I did want to ask others here is with the back door skill shot. On other games I have hit that shot no problem in the past but with mine it is incredibly hard to do, I haven't made it once so far! I have come close several times to doing it but have yet to make that shot once on my machine. I mean maybe it is a pitch issue but how difficult should it be to hit that shot?

The back door skill shot on my BRK is definitely harder to make than my EHOH premium that was built July, 2020.
I raised the left rear corner of the new machine and can now make the shot roughly 1 out 20 attempts. I remember that the skill shot was pretty difficult on my premium when it was new, and it “seemed” to get easier as I put more plays on it. I am hoping that my BRK skill shot just needs a little more time to “break in”.

#16898 4 months ago

I’ve been fairly successful with the back door on my BRK. The dagger handle makes it harder. If you grab it with your thumb and pointer finger at the tip you have more control over the plunge.

#16899 4 months ago

BRK #348 checking in.

I just want to say thanks to all of you for the tips on fixing up this game. I had quite a few issues out of the box, but most had already been addressed here.

Now that it's fixed and dialed in, I am really enjoying it. Just an amazing machine.

Thank you all again for the assistance!! Much appreciated!!

Cheers.

Brian

#16900 4 months ago
Quoted from Chetrico:

The house ramp motor is pulling the ramp down too far against the playfield. As a result, the right corner has already dug into the Mylar after 80 plays and the left corner slightly twists up from the playfield as the right arm pulls down. In up position, everything looks straight. The motor continues to run a second or two after the ramp is down all the way and again before it starts to go up. I have searched the manual and this forum for a fix but have not found one. Does anyone know how to adjust this?
[quoted image]

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 18.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 26.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Playfield - Plastics
SilverBall Designs

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Pyramid Pinball & Arcade

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

Machine - For Sale
Surfside Beach, SC
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Edgemoor, DE
$ 99.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 35.00
Playfield - Other
Pinhead mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 18,138 posts in this topic. You are on page 338 of 363.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-s-house-of-horrors-the-owner-s-club/page/338 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.