IMG_1855 (resized).jpeg
Playfield GI only titan no CLIP (resized).jpg
Playfield with CLIP GI only (resized).jpg
IMG_3575 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3572 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6179 (resized).jpeg
LS20240321000056.png

Topic index (key posts)

27 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,086 posts in this topic. You are on page 241 of 362.
#12001 1 year ago
Quoted from AvidPinPlayer:

Question: I just upgraded the code to V 1.05. It is my understanding that among other things, this code update makes EHOH WiFi capable. I order to make it Wi-Fi would I'd have to buy a dongle to insert in one of the two USB ports on the main board, or do I still have to install a Stern Insider Connect?

As far as I know, wifi is independent of the Insider Connect board. Actually I'm going to go test that right now...

Someone had a thread where they were able to share a single insider connect and still get their games online - I need to dig that up.

#12002 1 year ago

Question: I just upgraded the code to V 1.05. It is my understanding that among other things, this code update makes EHOH WiFi capable. I order to make it Wi-Fi would I'd have to buy a dongle to insert in one of the two USB ports on the main board, or do I still have to install a Stern Insider Connect?

You need IC or another IC from another game you can share.

#12003 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

As far as I know, wifi is independent of the Insider Connect board. Actually I'm going to go test that right now...
Someone had a thread where they were able to share a single insider connect and still get their games online - I need to dig that up.

Here are the two posts I used for reference when hooking up all my machines through the scanner on my Godzilla:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-insider-connected/page/36#post-6626480

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-insider-connected/page/41#post-6663871

#12004 1 year ago

that's it! Thanks for that

#12005 1 year ago

Insider Connected kit comes with the WiFi dongle. Are you asking if you can just get a wifi dongle alone without installing Insider Connected so you can update wirelessly?

#12006 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Insider Connected kit comes with the WiFi dongle. Are you asking if you can just get a wifi dongle alone without installing Insider Connected so you can update wirelessly?

I have Godzilla which came with IC. I was told that I can share that IC if I get EHOH with the latest code and a dongle to get the Wifi capability. In this case all I have to do, I think, is go to Godzilla scan my code for IC and allow in the network menu for Godzilla to share. Does that make sense.

Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

#12007 1 year ago

I have Godzilla which came with IC. I was told that I can share that IC if I get EHOH with the latest code and a dongle to get the Wifi capability. In this case all I have to do, I think, is go to Godzilla scan my code for IC and allow in the network menu for Godzilla to share. Does that make sense.

EDIT:

Here's the instructions on how to do the sharing someone already made (click on the image to scroll through the whole PDF):
How to share Stern IC reader with other games.pdfHow to share Stern IC reader with other games.pdf

#12008 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

EDIT:
Here's the instructions on how to do the sharing someone already made (click on the image to scroll through the whole PDF):
[quoted image]

I think when you go that route (IC w/o the IC setup), you need to make sure to enable WiFi updates during the IC setup.

#12009 1 year ago
Quoted from mbwalker:

I think when you go that route (IC w/o the IC setup), you need to make sure to enable WiFi updates during the IC setup.

Also, the IC MUST be connected. I tried with just the wifi dongle and the SD card, and it would not go to the wifi settings

#12010 1 year ago
Quoted from hAbO:

From Cassandra’s Intstagram
[quoted image]

Call me a little wacky but I still prefer the OG herself! She can be imitated, but never duplicated.....

#12011 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Also, the IC MUST be connected. I tried with just the wifi dongle and the SD card, and it would not go to the wifi settings

I thought somewhere in IC hack thread someone mentioned that if you set it up (in my case using a cable attached to my GZ IC to set up IC on the other pins) with auto-update enabled, that Wifi updating would work later. And if auto-update wasn't enabled during IC setup, you couldn't update over WiFi later.

I didn't enable auto-update on WiFi on mine, so I don't have that option.

I haven't visited that thread recently, so I could be wrong about the WiFi updates.

#12012 1 year ago
Quoted from mbwalker:

I thought somewhere in IC hack thread someone mentioned that if you set it up (in my case using a cable attached to my GZ IC to set up IC on the other pins) with auto-update enabled, that Wifi updating would work later. And if auto-update wasn't enabled during IC setup, you couldn't update over WiFi later.
I didn't enable auto-update on WiFi on mine, so I don't have that option.
I haven't visited that thread recently, so I could be wrong about the WiFi updates.

Hm, maybe I can connect the IC temporarily, I just don’t want to bother connecting all the cables. At this point it’s really just a curiosity, since no further code updates are expected - I suppose could sign in and add Home Team and at least get the achievements. But I missed Halloween! Damn

#12013 1 year ago
Quoted from Enchantress:

Call me a little wacky but I still prefer the OG herself! She can be imitated, but never duplicated.....

Me too!

189AA805-AF9F-4BC2-899A-6C166966AD2F (resized).png189AA805-AF9F-4BC2-899A-6C166966AD2F (resized).png
#12014 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Hm, maybe I can connect the IC temporarily, I just don’t want to bother connecting all the cables...

LOL, I feel the same way. Just not high on my 'to-do' list. But I have been tempted to try it on one pin tho just because I'm curious.

#12015 1 year ago
Quoted from mbwalker:

LOL, I feel the same way. Just not high on my 'to-do' list. But I have been tempted to try it on one pin tho just because I'm curious.

Lol, give in to the temptation. It's SO easy to do. When all the components I needed arrived (cables, manual switch box, and mini SD cards), it took about 1/2 hour to 45 minutes total to hook up 3 additional machines to work with the QR scanner in my Godzilla.

#12016 1 year ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Lol, give in to the temptation. It's SO easy to do. When all the components I needed arrived (cables, manual switch box, and mini SD cards), it took about 1/2 hour to 45 minutes total to hook up 3 additional machines to work with the QR scanner in my Godzilla.

I already did the IC hack on 7 of the 9 Sterns (GZ was the surrogate for the others. JP has the alternate code, so no IC for that one). Just didn't set the WiFi to auto-update (duh!). Thought I could enable it later, but I guess not...

Surprisingly, the wife is 'all in' on the Connect stuff now, even on location too. Probably as proof she's better than me when she beats my GC scores.

#12017 1 year ago

I’m being offered $17k cash or a straight trade for NIB Black Knight SOR with that animated knight topper for my Elvira LE. I’ve had my fun with Elvira and need something more challenging. The other pin I’m looking at is Alien LV. Leaning toward the Black Knight trade, but torn between those two games. Is that a fair straight across trade and do any of you own BKSOR LE? Is it a keeper in a large collection or a turd? I know Alien LV is bad ass, but a NIB BKSOR with topper is not easy to come by. Would love to hear from others for a sanity check before I let my Elvira LE go. Godzilla LE, Jurassic Park LE and Rush LE are already coming in the next few weeks. I guess I just love the LEs

#12018 1 year ago

I sure wouldn’t trade my Elvira for a BKSOR, even if NIB. Don’t see that being a long term game for anyone.

#12019 1 year ago

I wouldn't trade for bk either. Had a prem with topper, was pretty, great sounds and lights,coolest topper so far, but just not a good game, my opinion. Pro actually plays better

#12020 1 year ago
Quoted from darkryder:I’m being offered $17k cash or a straight trade for NIB Black Knight SOR with that animated knight topper for my Elvira LE. I’ve had my fun with Elvira and need something more challenging. The other pin I’m looking at is Alien LV. Leaning toward the Black Knight trade, but torn between those two games. Is that a fair straight across trade and do any of you own BKSOR LE? Is it a keeper in a large collection or a turd? I know Alien LV is bad ass, but a NIB BKSOR with topper is not easy to come by. Would love to hear from others for a sanity check before I let my Elvira LE go. Godzilla LE, Jurassic Park LE and Rush LE are already coming in the next few weeks. I guess I just love the LEs

got rid of my Elvira and picked up an Alien LV to take its place and couldn’t be happier. The two are vastly different of course but I don’t regret my decision in the slightest.

#12021 1 year ago

Interesting...thanks for the advice guys. I was also looking at Zeppelin LE, but everyone says stay away from that game. Leaning toward the Alien LV now. Not an easy decision, but I trust all of you Pinsiders to steer me straight Appreciate the insight and I still love Elvira and might come back for a 40th edition in the future if I end up missing the game.

#12022 1 year ago

I have an Elvira Premium, an Alien LV and a BKSOR LE with the topper. They are all very, very different games... BK is fast, brutal and quite honestly the topper is absolutely out of this world and totally makes the game. Although I do think Elvira is the superior game, if you want something more challenging I wouldn't write it off. As for Alien LV... seriously if you love Alien as a theme it's a no-brainer, the LV is a cracking machine. It is a challenging game too.

So - it depends what you are looking for. If you wants a balls to the wall fast brutal game with THE best topper I've ever seen, BK isn't a bad option. If you love the Alien theme and want a slower, creepier game, well that's the one for you.

#12023 1 year ago
Quoted from Ceemunkey:

I have an Elvira Premium, an Alien LV and a BKSOR LE with the topper. They are all very, very different games... BK is fast, brutal and quite honestly the topper is absolutely out of this world and totally makes the game. Although I do think Elvira is the superior game, if you want something more challenging I wouldn't write it off. As for Alien LV... seriously if you love Alien as a theme it's a no-brainer, the LV is a cracking machine. It is a challenging game too.
So - it depends what you are looking for. If you wants a balls to the wall fast brutal game with THE best topper I've ever seen, BK isn't a bad option. If you love the Alien theme and want a slower, creepier game, well that's the one for you.

This is really helpful from someone who owns all of these pins! Does BKSOR have shallow code or is it pretty deep? I'm really leaning toward taking the cash now and buying an Alien LV, plus that leaves me with some extra $. The Elvira LE is going to another local Pinside collector and a good home, so I'm OK with either deal. I'll give this more thought and sorry for hijacking the Elvira owner's thread.

#12024 1 year ago
Quoted from darkryder:

This is really helpful from someone who owns all of these pins! Does BKSOR have shallow code or is it pretty deep? I'm really leaning toward taking the cash now and buying an Alien LV, plus that leaves me with some extra $. The Elvira LE is going to another local Pinside collector and a good home, so I'm OK with either deal. I'll give this more thought and sorry for hijacking the Elvira owner's thread.

Cash is king. Do that. Then the world is your oyster.

#12025 1 year ago

I wouldn't say the code in BKSOR is especially deep. Don't get me wrong, there's plenty to do on it, but I do think maybe its missing some of the finer code nuances you might find in some other pins. Alien is pretty decent, it has 10 modes (5 for each movie) and 5 main multiballs, plus you get some depth with using weapons, completing lifecycles, destroying eggs etc.

Bottom line, I don't think you can go wrong with either game they are both great in my view. It does sound like cash and buying an LV would be the best option though.

#12026 1 year ago

I own an Elvira LE and ALien LV, had a Black Knight LE with topper. I had to make space for one. Black Knight left but that game is awesome, I liked to play it, I was good in it but it is brutal. The LE is in my opinion the best. Yes you lack some flow but the catapult shot on top is really awarding. I liked the retro modes, I liked the last chance, so fun to play but again shots are close to the flippers and difficult for some. The topper with the comments is just great. Alien LV is just so emmersive, love that game. Elvira LE will probably not leave any time soon. The call outs the shots all is just my cup of tea.

@Darkrider, I see you have 17 games and saying JPLE, Godzilla LE and Rush LE are coming in. Wonder why you still have to choose here? Some thing says me it is not a money thing.
I owned a JPLE and that one left, I could not progress not find the shots in that game. Maybe it was my machine, I tried to get it dailed in correct but never got it. As beautiful as that machine was with all mods, I sold it. No regrets there. Also Godzilla is looking great but not for me. Same as Avengers. Rush is a super flow machine, Borg really did a great job with that playfield, however the theme and music is not for me.

In the end it is just your opinion if you love a game and have fun with it. The title can be great and other people can say it is great but if you can not shoot it and are getting frustrated, then that machine is not for you. You only find out with owning it for several months.

#12027 1 year ago
Quoted from PeterG:

I own an Elvira LE and ALien LV, had a Black Knight LE with topper. I had to make space for one. Black Knight left but that game is awesome, I liked to play it, I was good in it but it is brutal. The LE is in my opinion the best. Yes you lack some flow but the catapult shot on top is really awarding. I liked the retro modes, I liked the last chance, so fun to play but again shots are close to the flippers and difficult for some. The topper with the comments is just great. Alien LV is just so emmersive, love that game. Elvira LE will probably not leave any time soon. The call outs the shots all is just my cup of tea.
DarkRider, I see you have 17 games and saying JPLE, Godzilla LE and Rush LE are coming in. Wonder why you still have to choose here? Some thing says me it is not a money thing.
I owned a JPLE and that one left, I could not progress not find the shots in that game. Maybe it was my machine, I tried to get it dailed in correct but never got it. As beautiful as that machine was with all mods, I sold it. No regrets there. Also Godzilla is looking great but not for me. Same as Avengers. Rush is a super flow machine, Borg really did a great job with that playfield, however the theme and music is not for me.
In the end it is just your opinion if you love a game and have fun with it. The title can be great and other people can say it is great but if you can not shoot it and are getting frustrated, then that machine is not for you. You only find out with owning it for several months.

Thanks for the insight Peter, that’s very helpful. I appreciate that and yes, it’s not a money issue, but I’m out of space and basically folding up and storing half of my pins now to maintain the collection I have. We’ll see if Zilla, Jurassic and Rush last for me, as the first two themes aren’t even my cup of tea. I usually keep the music pins and I’m a Rush fan, so that one will most definitely stay. I couldn’t ignore the rave reviews for Godzilla and Jurassic Park, so I want to try them out. I like deep challenging pins that keep me coming back for more. If it’s too easy or repetitive, it won’t stay for long.

I’m reading that Alien is clunky and has a lot of quality issues. Have you had any problems with yours and does the game look and feel cheap? I also noticed it’s a wide body and I’m already tight on space. I don’t want to buy another headache, as good as that game is when working properly. I’m really torn with this decision right and and flip flopping between the Alien LV and BKSOR LE.

I reached out to Melissa at Cointaker for a quote and will give it some more thought. I know either game will be great and I can always sell or trade down the road. Maybe I’ll kick the BKSOR around for now and if I don’t click with the game, I’ll sell it and get the Alien LV after the issues are worked out and game code is polished. Decisions…

#12028 1 year ago

Ive owned all those 3 games including bksor twice. Alien looks and sounds great but is a meh game to me. I dont love wide bodies. And as you ask about before Alien may be a pain in the ass. Mine was down about 2 months after playing 20 games. I think the PB system is a bit iffy and the experience made me stay away from Queen(a dream theme for me). Though their support is incredible and very responsive.

I really enjoy BK LE and EHOH. Bk le and pro are very different games and some prefer the pro. LE is easier.
I really enjoy my Ehoh, but I dont think its AS good as its rating. Its good, but very linear like BK. And its an easier game so I have to be in the mood for a long playing game before starting(kind of like deadpool).

Ill say this though. EHoH will be harder to re-acquire if you miss it. Especially an LE.

#12029 1 year ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Ive owned all those 3 games including bksor twice. Alien looks and sounds great but is a meh game to me. I dont love wide bodies. And as you ask about before Alien may be a pain in the ass. Mine was down about 2 months after playing 20 games. I think the PB system is a bit iffy and the experience made me stay away from Queen(a dream theme for me). Though their support is incredible and very responsive.
I really enjoy BK LE and EHOH. Bk le and pro are very different games and some prefer the pro. LE is easier.
I really enjoy my Ehoh, but I dont think its AS good as its rating. Its good, but very linear like BK. And its an easier game so I have to be in the mood for a long playing game before starting(kind of like deadpool).
Ill say this though. EHoH will be harder to re-acquire if you miss it. Especially an LE.

1000% agree with this post. Make sure you play a LOT of games on Alien before you commit. Huge fan of the theme, but I’ve tried numerous times to get into the game and I just can’t make it click. Lots of others have, so it’s not a dog - but caveat emptor. Also agree you may not be able to find another Elvira for non-insane prices if you let it go

#12030 1 year ago
Quoted from darkryder:

Thanks for the insight Peter, that’s very helpful. I appreciate that and yes, it’s not a money issue, but I’m out of space and basically folding up and storing half of my pins now to maintain the collection I have. We’ll see if Zilla, Jurassic and Rush last for me, as the first two themes aren’t even my cup of tea. I usually keep the music pins and I’m a Rush fan, so that one will most definitely stay. I couldn’t ignore the rave reviews for Godzilla and Jurassic Park, so I want to try them out. I like deep challenging pins that keep me coming back for more. If it’s too easy or repetitive, it won’t stay for long.
I’m reading that Alien is clunky and has a lot of quality issues. Have you had any problems with yours and does the game look and feel cheap? I also noticed it’s a wide body and I’m already tight on space. I don’t want to buy another headache, as good as that game is when working properly. I’m really torn with this decision right and and flip flopping between the Alien LV and BKSOR LE.
I reached out to Melissa at Cointaker for a quote and will give it some more thought. I know either game will be great and I can always sell or trade down the road. Maybe I’ll kick the BKSOR around for now and if I don’t click with the game, I’ll sell it and get the Alien LV after the issues are worked out and game code is polished. Decisions…

Hmm you should go to the alien thread since this is an Elvira club. But in short, own a Alien and had only minor cosmetic isuees very afst resolved by PB. So no electrical stuff etc. I even had more issues with my Elvira VUK. Alien is indeed a widebody but that means just more plaufield not wider in total since all backboxes are the same. The widebody is just a widebody if you have ever played IJ, STNG, Woz or Hobbit you know the feeling. Alien is a fast game! Not cluncky or so. But with all these games even Elvira you need to get it dailed Inn correct. Mostly set slingshot power, flipperpower etc. If not it will just not play awesome.

#12031 1 year ago

Marissa tagged along for my sister's Halloween party this year (my friend that painted most of the Elvira mods 2021+).

Marissa didn't tell me what she was going to dress as, so I only learned she'd be Elvira on Halloween night.

My sister just happens to have an Elvira style couch as well, which made for a great photo-op I thought some here may like to see.

I was Freddy...as I've been most years since ~2012
ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gifezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gifezgif.com-gif-maker.gifezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

#12032 1 year ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Marissa tagged along for my sister's Halloween party this year dressed as Elvira. I was Freddy.

What were you trying to touch that made her pull her dagger on you?

#12033 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Well Elvira at 100%. Topper working perfectly now after I widened the gap with the dremel on the gargoyle base for the lid mechanism to go through. The mechanism is not getting stuck on it any longer and stays open the whole time when Elvira screams. Now can enjoy the game.

I did the same thing with my EHOH using a dremel to very neatly widen the gap and it was working better than before, however it would still barely open on occasion. In a nutshell the performance was inconsistent as the topper would sometimes open as it should and other times it would barely open.

I noticed that there is a bit of play in the metal plunger as it goes into the coil and there is no coil sleeve installed so I installed a new coil sleeve where none existed before and it has 100 percent fixed the issues with the topper not fully opening every time.

Without a coil sleeve installed the inside of the coil is slick hard plastic, however there is a little bit of slop or play in the plunger when it moves though the coil. With a nice new coil sleeve installed it removes the slop and I just did several tests via diagnostics and it works great. With the gargoyle securely installed I played several games and the topper opened up during multi-balls as it should and then via diagnostic testing I opened/closed the topper 20 times in rapid succession and it works perfectly with everything fully assembled on the topper.

I don't know if Stern missed installing a coil sleeve on my topper or if coil sleeves were not installed on any of the toppers, but installing a coil sleeve 100 percent fixed my inconsistent topper opening issue. One other tidbit, if the game is in attract mode, after 3 minutes if you press either flipper button the topper will open and Elvira will scream.

Gord

Added 17 months ago:

Just to update, it has been over two weeks since I installed a coil sleeve in the topper coil and I have played another 75+ games since then and the topper has worked perfectly every time during multi-balls as well as when I have tested it from the 'Diagnostic' menu. Adding the coil sleeve has 100 percent fixed the topper opening issue that my EHOH topper had prior to the coil sleeve installation.

Added 16 months ago:

I have played another 50-75 games during which time the topper opened approximately another 125-150 times with no failures. Since this fix has been applied I have had over 300 topper openings with a 100 percent success rate for a fully opened topper.

#12034 1 year ago

I would think someone would have brought this up, but I am not about to spend the time looking thru a huge thread like this. I saw the neca elvira house of horrors stern box on ebay. I was going to buy it there, but I read it was sold in target. I went to target today and found one! Its $50. I was hoping it would get a halloween discount, but no luck.. There were 2 in my store. Target red card gets you 5% off.

307456827_5665845923477746_5720019204788444157_n (resized).jpg307456827_5665845923477746_5720019204788444157_n (resized).jpg

#12035 1 year ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

I would think someone would have brought this up, but I am not about to spend the time looking thru a huge thread like this. I saw the neca elvira house of horrors stern box on ebay. I was going to buy it there, but I read it was sold in target. I went to target today and found one! Its $50. I was hoping it would get a halloween discount, but no luck.. There were 2 in my store. Target red card gets you 5% off.

[quoted image]

It’s a couple pages back, yes. Some of us had no luck finding them locally, so good for you you did!

#12036 1 year ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

[quoted image]

There's also a Stern TMNT version of this box.

DocQuest first brought it up about a month and a half ago. It's been discussed on and off since then.

#12037 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

DocQuest first brought it up about a month and a half ago. It's been discussed on and off since then.

I learned it from this post by fellow pinsider 30FathomDave. I think he was the first one to post about it.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-s-house-of-horrors-the-owner-s-club/page/234#post-7142858

I think my target might still had some last time I was there. If anyone can't find one locally and wants one I can get if for them if they cover the cost with shipping. I'm assuming they aren't avail outside US.

#12038 1 year ago
Quoted from docquest:

I learned it from this post by fellow pinsider 30FathomDave. I think he was the first one to post about it.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-s-house-of-horrors-the-owner-s-club/page/234#post-7142858
I think my target might still had some last time I was there. If anyone can't find one locally and wants one I can get if for them if they cover the cost with shipping. I'm assuming they aren't avail outside US.

Ah, right. I remember now. I keyposted yours though because it had way more information helpful for people trying to find it.

#12039 1 year ago

where did she get the couch? Been looking for one!

Quoted from Medisinyl:

Marissa tagged along for my sister's Halloween party this year (my friend that painted most of the Elvira mods 2021+).
Marissa didn't tell me what she was going to dress as, so I only learned she'd be Elvira on Halloween night.
My sister just happens to have an Elvira style couch as well, which made for a great photo-op I thought some here may like to see.
I was Freddy...as I've been most years since ~2012
[quoted image][quoted image]

#12040 1 year ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

What were you trying to touch that made her pull her dagger on you?

...got too close and she said, "I cut you mang!"

dgh.gifdgh.gif

#12041 1 year ago
24577F1D-6B2B-4289-9B22-1F772FEB1381 (resized).jpeg24577F1D-6B2B-4289-9B22-1F772FEB1381 (resized).jpeg897631D8-F627-4C81-9B81-C2C8DEAF2C0E (resized).jpeg897631D8-F627-4C81-9B81-C2C8DEAF2C0E (resized).jpeg
#12042 1 year ago

Always loved seeing you Americans celebrating Halloween. Nowadays it's becoming more popular here in Europe .

#12043 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I did find it a few pages back, my bad.

my local store had about 6 of the tmnt, but I have no interest in that one. I would offer to pick one up and ship, but you might find it cheaper on ebay. Especially the turtles one. both elvira boxes were opened, but both were complete. I was hoping it was going to get marked down, 50% off would have been nice.

1 week later
#12044 1 year ago

I'm in the market for an Elvira HOH Premium. They don't seem to come up for sale often. Is anyone here planning on selling one anytime soon? Just curious.

#12045 1 year ago

Hello everyone. I have an issue with ball coming out of the front door when starting a haunt (or finishing). I did what was in Post #2375 and realigned the post so it doesn't rub on the tube on the back. It is better than it was before but it still happens intermittingly. Is it the opto that is attached behind the tube that pulls the post up in the back or is the opto on the side or under the house near the ramp? Thanks!

#12046 1 year ago
Quoted from chewiec:

Hello everyone. I have an issue with ball coming out of the front door when starting a haunt (or finishing). I did what was in Post #2375 and realigned the post so it doesn't rub on the tube on the back. It is better than it was before but it still happens intermittingly. Is it the opto that is attached behind the tube that pulls the post up in the back or is the opto on the side or under the house near the ramp? Thanks!

Some folks have added Velcro at the side/back of the tube so it slows the ball down. Mine still has this issue - it’s not just the post rubbing

#12047 1 year ago

Hey everyone
I have a LE, without powered mods or speakers light, but the mod / bill validator already has something plugged in it.
Any idea what it could be?
Thanks

#12048 1 year ago
Quoted from stf_dnx:

Hey everyone
I have a LE, without powered mods or speakers light, but the mod / bill validator already has something plugged in it.
Thanks

Follow the wire?

#12049 1 year ago
Quoted from stf_dnx:Hey everyone
Thanks

Assuming you're trying to take advantage of that wire and don't want to remove the mod. You can buy splitters here: http://www.speakerlightkits.com/Accessories.html

#12050 1 year ago
Quoted from stf_dnx:

Hey everyone
Thanks

Does it look like this?
Some machines have this protective cap on there to keep out dust/dirt and wandering wires.

orange cap (resized).jpgorange cap (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

8,499 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hollywood, FL
$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Docquest Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 47.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 99.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 36.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Plastics
SilverBall Designs

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 1,075.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Orange County Pinballs

$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 31.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 18,086 posts in this topic. You are on page 241 of 362.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-s-house-of-horrors-the-owner-s-club/page/241 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.