Quoted from Robertstone0407:
Code says .95 but theres alot of bugs and stuff that needs added really
Perhaps we'll see "Mechsuit Multiball", "The Megakrakolodonus" and "Berserker Rage" in next code release.
and you can also see videos clips from "Mechsuit Mutiball" and "The Megakrakolodonus" via Pinball Browser (videos 41 and 37).
Release notes :
PRO V0.97.0 - Dec 20, 2018
- Fixed: Battle progression was blocked after
completing 2 Quests and 1 Battle or
completing 1 Quest and 2 Battles.
- Fixed: MR. SINISTER BATTLE could be restarted right after it is completed.
- DISCO MULTIBALL scoring boosted.
- MR. SINISTER BATTLE scoring boosted.
- MR. SINISTER MULTIBALL scoring boosted.
Probably the next coming modes (videos included in game code 0.97.0) :
The MegaKrakolodonus Rex
Mister Sinister Part III
From Stern of the Union Address - January 2019 :
Deadpool – Hope all you Deadpool owners have been enjoying the new v0.97.0 code that was released a few weeks ago. We are working on another code update that is scheduled to be released later this month.
v0.98 is out!
PRO V0.98.0 - Jan 24, 2019
- Added support for topper.
- BERSERKER RAGE
- Added grace period between finishing a mode and starting Berserker Rage
- DISCO MULTIBALL
- Added grace period between finishing a mode and starting Disco Multiball
- Number of Disco spinner spins to light Disco Multiball increased from 50 to 60 spins.
- MECHSUIT MULTIBALL
- When Mechsuit Multiball is Lit, disable Disco Multiball, Berserker Rage,
and Katanarama Time.
- 5 Jackpot shots are lit (L. Orbit, L. Ramp, Center Shot, R. Ramp, R. Orbit).
- Collect 5 jackpots to light Super Jackpot at the scoop.
- Super Jackpot awards big points and 1 BOOM.
- Scoring balanced.
- PLAYFIELD MULTIPLIER - increased timer
- MYSTERY - added Extra Ball mystery award
- Weapon Jackpot awards
- 45 weapons - Light Mechsuit Multiball
- 75 weapons - Light Extra Ball (auto adjusts)
- 100, 200, 300 weapons ... - Bump playfield multiplier minimum for the rest of the ball.
- Fixed: intermittent crash in Sabretooth Battle
- Update to nodeboard firmware v0.29.0
- Added system adjustment for Spike 2 games when a headphone kit is installed:
- "MUTE KNOCKER IF HP DETECTED" - will not play replay knocker sound when
headphones are in use. Default value is NO (not muted).
- "DISABLE Q24 KNOCK IF HP DETECTED" - will not fire Q24 knocker coil when
headphones are in use. Default value is NO (not disabled).
- DIAG->NODE->BRD->Overcurrent Test now displays Drive/Coil and Light/LED
description instead of device address.
Quoted from mannymasy:
this game is not going to improve much more ... I hope to make mistakes but if they release more codes they will only be corrections ...
I still believe that these two modes are coming (as seen in 0.96 & 0.97 with pinball browser) :
-The MegaKrakolodonus Rex
-Mister Sinister Part III
They only want to fix some bugs and make some adjustments before adding more content.
Quoted from paul_8788:
I wonder if there are two different toppers for Deadpool, like with IMDN. There are two adjustments in the new DP code, topper motor seek and topper motor spin, I don't see anything they would correspond to in that pic.
I think (speculation) that Deadpool's right hand is moving/swinging on the topper (that would explain the presence of a motor).
LE V1.00.0 - April 9, 2019
- Added Modes:
- Mr. Sinister: The Megakrakolodonus Rex
- Battle the Megakrakolodonus Rex.
- Hit blue shots to reveal his weak spot at the Lil Deadpool target.
- While he is in a weakened state, hit his weak spot at the
Lil Deadpool target for big points.
- Mr. Sinister: The Final Battle
- Defeat Mr. Sinister.
- Phase 1
- Timed single ball mode: 45 seconds
- Collect the 4 Teamup shots
- Phase 2
- Timed multiball: 70 seconds
- Shoot blue shots to collect jackpots until time runs out.
- Lit Teamup shots double jackpot value.
- Hit final shot for big points in the last 15 seconds of the multiball.
- When mode ends, all balls drain, and a new ball is served to shooter lane.
- Mode Progression Updated:
- Complete Juggernaut, Mystique, and Sabretooth Battles
to light Sauron Multiball
- Complete Sauron Multiball
to light Juggernaut, Mystique, and Sabretooth Sauron Teamup Battles
- Complete T-Rex Quest, Megalodon Quest, Sauron Multiball
to light Mr. Sinister: The Megakrakolodonus Rex
- Complete Juggernaut, Mystique, and Sabretooth Sauron Teamup Battles
to light Mr. Sinister: Clone Multiball
- Complete Mr. Sinister: Clone Multiball
Mr. Sinister: The Megakrakolodonus Rex
to light Mr. Sinister: The Final Battle
- Complete Mr. Sinister: The Final Battle
to restart the mode progression
- High Score font size increased.
- The final tilt warning text has been changed to "DANGER DANGER".
- Lil Deadpool Multiball ball save timer increased to 10 seconds after ball is
released from Lil Deadpool Lock.
- Disco Multiball default ball save timer increased from 15 to 20 seconds.
- "Special is Lit" is awarded by Mystery and by making the final shot
in Mr. Sinister: The Final Battle.
- Added animations to Megalodon Quest, T-Rex Quest, Sauron Multiball, Mechsuit Multiball,
Ninja Multiball, Colossus/Sauron Teamup Battle, Mystique/Sauron Teamup Battle,
Sabretooth/Sauron Teamup Battle, BAM! top lane completion, and Colossal Jackpot.
- Added Instant Info.
- Added and improved light shows
- Polished speech in modes.
- Deadpool Pinball tutorial videos added to attract mode.
- Fixed: With a Battle or Quest lit and enough weapons banked to light Mechsuit Multiball
on the next Weapon Jackpot shot to the scoop, shooting the scoop will collect the
Weapon Jackpot, award "Light Mechsuit Multiball", and then display the Mode Select
screen, but does not allow you to start a mode.
- Fixed: starting Disco Multiball caused a stall in the game while content loaded.
- Fixed: Sauron Multiball - with 2 balls in play, locking a ball in the Katana Handle Lock
would end Sauron Multiball.
- Fixed: the HELLHOUSE EJECT switch was reported as SWITCH #2 in the Tech Alert screen.
- DIAGNOSTICS MENU: SOUND/SPEAKER TEST: Added music, speech, and sound effects.
- Adjustment: DISCO GI BRIGHTNESS (Default: DIM)
DARK, DIM, BRIGHT, VERY BRIGHT
- Adjustment: START GAME ON CREDIT moved from Feature Adjustments
to Standard Adjustments.
- System V2.26:
- Updated to nodeboard firmware v0.38.0
- Updated TechAlert switch numbering to be consistent with the game manuals.
- Added Standard Adjustment #57 "PRICING FORMAT". Values are:
"STANDARD", "MINIMAL", "STD W/ MONETARY SYMBOL", and "MIN W/ MONETARY SYMBOL".
"MINIMAL" will replace consecutive identical coin/credit increments with "..".
"MONETARY SYMBOL" will add the leading or trail monetary symbol appropriate
for the currency is use. For CUSTOM PRICING this can be TOKEN, COIN, SWIPE,
USA 13 (as opposed to the currect active GAME PRICING) is used to demonstrate
the effects of the different options in the Service Menu as there is a
difference between STANDARD and MINIMAL formatting. (and there may not be in the current
STANDARD - USA 13 would be formatted as: 1/1.00 2/2.00 3/3.00 4/4.00 7/5.00
- USA 7 would be formatted as: 1/0.50 2/1.00 4/1.50 6/2.00
MINIMAL - USA 13 would be formatted as: 1/1.00 .. 7/5.00
- USA 7 would be formatted as: 1/0.50 .. 4/1.50 6/2.00
STD W/ MONETARY SYMBOL - USA 13 would be formatted as: 1/$1.00 2/$2.00 3/$3.00 4/$4.00 7/$5.00
- USA 7 would be formatted as: 1/$0.50 2/$1.00 4/$1.50 $6/2.00
MIN W/ MONETARY SYMBOL - USA 13 would be formatted as: 1/$1.00 .. 7/$5.00
- USA 7 would be formatted as: 1/$0.50 .. 4/$1.50 $6/2.00
- Updated Custom Pricing Editor to display using Pricing Format. Use <BACK and NEXT>
to select the pricing and EDIT to change the Pricing Format. The
Pricing Format adjustment will also be updated upon EXIT.
- Updated Custom Pricing Editor - Uses button navigation to select and edit
fields. Use <BACK and NEXT> to select the "CREDIT" or "AT:" field and
EDIT to change their value. RESET has the options of setting the
custom price to the FACTORY default or CURRENT pricing as a starting
point for creating the custom price. RESET can also CLEAR the custom price
to create one from scratch. Use EXIT to save and install the custom
price. Added support to specify money format descriptions for: country
monetary symbol ("$", "EUR", etc), "TOKEN", "COIN", and "SWIPE".
- Updated Custom Coin Door Editor - RESET has the options of setting the
custom coin door to the FACTORY default or CURRENT settings as a starting
point for creating the custom coin door. RESET can also CLEAR the custom
coin door to create one from scratch. Added error message when attempting
to EXIT when the custom coin door is not valid (UNITS PER PULSE is zero or
all coin switches have zero PULSES set).
- Updated Euro Coin Door/Electronic Coin Mech configuration.
Standard Euro Coin Door now configured as:
"10 units per pulse, Left 5, Center 10, Right 20, 4th 2, 5th 0, 6th 0"
Italian Euro Coin Door now configured as:
"10 units per pulse, Left 5, Center 1, Right 5, 4th 1, 5th 0, 6th 0"
- Updated Pricing Table:
Updated Australia 5 from "1/$2.00, 2/$5.00, 5/$10.00 AU" to "1/$2.00 AU, 2/$3.00 AU"
Removed Australia 7 "1/$2.00, 3/$4.00, 4/$5.00 AU"
Removed Italy 1 "1/EUR 0.50"
Removed Italy 2 "1/EUR 1.00, 3/EUR 2.00"
Added New Zealand 3 "1/$2 NZ, 2/$3 NZ"
Updated Switzerland 2 from "1/1 SwF, 3/2 SwF, 5/3 SwF, 7/4 SwF, 9/5 SwF" to "1/2 SwF, 2/4 SwF, 3/5 SwF"
Removed Switzerland 3 "1/2 SwF, 3/5 SwF"
Updated UK 1 from "3/1.00 GBP, 7/2.00 GBP" to "1/2.00 GBP"
Updated UK 2 from "4/1.00 GBP" to "1/1.00 GBP"
Removed UK 6 "3/2.00 GBP"
Removed Portugal "1/EUR 0.50"
Removed Germany 1 "1/EUR 0.50"
Removed Germany 2 "1/EUR 0.50, 2/EUR 1.00, 3/EUR 1.50, 5/EUR 2.00"
Removed Germany 3 "1/EUR 0.50, 2/EUR 1.00, 3/EUR 1.50, 6/EUR 2.00"
Removed Euro 4 "1/EUR 0.50, 2/EUR 1.00, 3/EUR 1.50, 6/EUR 2.00"
Removed Euro 5 "1/EUR 0.50, 3/EUR 1.00, 4/EUR 1.50, 7/EUR 2.00"
Removed Euro 6 "2/EUR 0.50"
Renamed Euro 7 to Euro 4 "1/EUR 1.00, 2/EUR 2.00, 3/EUR 3.00, 5/EUR 4.00"
Renamed Euro 8 to Euro 5 "1/EUR 1.00, 3/EUR 2.00"
Renamed Euro 9 to Euro 6 "1/EUR 1.00, 2/EUR 1.50, 3/EUR 2.00"
Renamed Euro 10 to Euro 7 "1/EUR 1.00, 3/EUR 2.00, 7/EUR 3.00"
Renamed Euro 11 to Euro 8 "1/EUR 1.00, 4/EUR 2.00"
Renamed Euro 12 to Euro 9 "2/EUR 1.00, 4/EUR 2.00, 6/EUR 3.00, 9/EUR 4.00"
Removed USA 4 "1/$0.50" "25 units per pulse, Left 1, Center 1, Right 1, 4th 1, 5th 0, 6th 0"
Removed USA 6 "1/$0.50" "25 units per pulse, Left 1, Center 6, Right 1, 4th 1, 5th 0, 6th 0"
NOTE: USA 3 "1/$0.50" "25 units per pulse, Left 1, Center 4, Right 1, 4th 1, 5th 0, 6th 0" remains unchanged
Updated Austria default pricing to Euro 5
Updated Belgium default pricing to Euro 5
Updated Finland default pricing to Euro 5
Updated France default pricing to Euro 7
Updated Germany default pricing to Euro 2 and Euro Coin Door
Updated Greece default pricing to Euro 5
Updated Italy default pricing to Euro 5 and Euro Coin Door
Updated Netherlands default pricing to Euro 5
Updated Portugal default pricing to Euro 1 and Euro Coin Door
Updated Spain default pricing to Euro 5
Updated Switzerland default pricing to Switzerland 1
- Added UTIL->SAVE and UTIL->LOAD which save and restore all game settings to/from a USB thumbdrive.
- When restoring the settings to the SAME MACHINE, you can choose to restore:
"RESTORE ALL SETTINGS"
"RESTORE ALL ADJUSTMENTS"
"RESTORE ONLY STD ADJUSTMENTS"
"RESTORE ONLY HIGH SCORES"
"RESTORE ONLY AUDITS"
- When using the saved settings with another machine of the SAME TITLE and MODEL (for example
settings file created on a DeadPool Pro and restoring to a different DeadPool Pro)
you can choose to restore:
"RESTORE ALL ADJUSTMENTS"
"RESTORE ONLY STD ADJUSTMENTS"
- When using the saved settings with another machine of a DIFFERENT TITLE or MODEL (for example
settings file created on a DeadPool Pro and restoring to a Munsters Pro)
you can only choose to restore:
"RESTORE ONLY STD ADJUSTMENTS"
- "RESTORE ALL ADJUSTMENTS" will restore the Standard Adjustments listed below and
all Feature Adjustments.
- "RESTORE ONLY STD ADJUSTMENTS" will restore the following Standard Adjustments:
Custom Coin Door
"FREE GAME LIMIT"
"EXTRA BALL LIMIT"
"EXTRA BALL PERCENTAGE"
"BALLS PER GAME"
"START GAME ON CREDIT"
"FLIPPER BALL LAUNCH"
"COINDOOR BALL SAVER"
"ALLOW HIGH SCORES"
"HIGH SCORE AWARD"
"GRAND CHAMPION AWARDS"
"HIGH SCORE #1 AWARDS"
"HIGH SCORE #2 AWARDS"
"HIGH SCORE #3 AWARDS"
"HIGH SCORE #4 AWARDS"
"HSTD RESET COUNT"
"COIN INPUT DELAY"
"LOST BALL RECOVERY"
"COIN DOOR DISABLE TILT"
"PLAYER LANGUAGE SELECT"
"PLAY ATTRACT TUTORIAL VIDEOS"
"ATTRACT MODE B.BOX BRIGHTNESS"
"GAME PLAY B.BOX BRIGHTNESS"
"SERVICE MENU B.BOX BRIGHTNESS"
- Games will now persist ALL SETTINGS after a software update. This functionality will be available
in the game release AFTER the release which uses system 2.24.
Tanio Klyce did, so far, an extremely neat job on Deadpool, he can be proud !
I think one feature is missing on version 1.00.0, it's the achivements based high scores, for example :
LIL DEADPOOL CHAMPION
MECHSUIT MB CHAMPION
KATARAMA TIME CHAMPION
MR SINISTER CHAMPION
There could be others...some could have crazier names...Tanio has certainly think of that.
Had two of these this game... Is it just a rad animation/sound or do you get any decent points? Doesn't show...
I think that Ninjapocalypse collect 20 Ninjas, making 2 millions points in bonus.
Quoted from durgee7:
Fyi - Not that anyone here is wanting to add a playfield protector to their new HUO Deadpool, but be warned. I got shamed last time I posted, and I'll admit I am probably being too protective of the playfield...but damn, there are newton rings showing up all over the place. Just letting you know in case you go this route.
[quoted image][quoted image]
Just lift the protector a bit where possible and "blow" it away with a compressor or with a hair dryer on cold position. If the wet spots return, please repeat the process.
Maybe you have to do it several times.
I think it hasn't been posted here before. I've found this pre release pro translite art on Zombie Yeti's website. Find the differences with the one we know, there are some.
Quoted from Buckman:
For those that bought the Stern topper, what are your thoughts (basically is it worth it and does it have much interaction with the game play)?
I think it matches the design of the machines (all editions included) pretty well. There are several cool lighting patterns. The main interaction with the game is during match animation, Deapool makes a thumb up or down depending on match sucess. I have no regret with this acquisition but the price is too high in my opinion for this accessorie.
Quoted from NeilMcRae:
anyone get the optional tops for the pop bumpers - any gotcha's in fitting?
Installation of the Stern ones is easy except the Wolverine one. I had to push a little on Wolverine foot in order to mount the shuriken with the brushed side up, like the two others.
I had low expectation on this kit but it turns to be a good surprise. It matches the katana and the ramps and gives a little more shine to the game.
Cliffy's universal 3 bank drop protector perfectly fits DP. No rejects, no ball hangs and it clears the opto.
Quoted from stevevt:
(reposting here after posting to the less active Deadpool: Owner's And Issues thread)
It looks like version 1.02 is the latest on Stern's site (https://sternpinball.com/support/game-code/). A friend (of a friend of a friend) just got a Deadpool Pro delivered that's running version 1.03.
Does anyone have any info about version 1.03?
Excellent, Stern will perhaps reiterate the "STERN 4TH OF JULY CODE EXPLOSION!" event this year.
Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside