(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,265 posts
  • 1,090 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by BurntBiscuit
  • Topic is favorited by 555 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg
dp27 (resized).jpg
dp16 (resized).jpg
IMG_2260 (resized).jpg
IMG_2259 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,265 posts in this topic. You are on page 152 of 326.
#7551 3 years ago

Chisox thanks for the fast response. That is what I had hoped, sounds good.

#7552 3 years ago
Quoted from Ty-Arnold:

Chisox thanks for the fast response. That is what I had hoped, sounds good.

Had me worried when I first saw that too. Thought I’m never going to see mechsuit again.....

#7553 3 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

Had me worried when I first saw that too. Thought I’m never going to see mechsuit again.....

I actually obtained Mechsuit MB twice in the same game last night. First time I've ever done that.

New code makes getting higher scores easier. Just kind of opened things up a bit. I like it!

62649540235__70D41562-444E-435A-B591-70E7FA4550C3 (resized).jpeg62649540235__70D41562-444E-435A-B591-70E7FA4550C3 (resized).jpeg
#7554 3 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I haven't had much time to play the new code yet and just finished getting my Elvira back together today. You're usually not so vocal about such things so if you're complaining, I will assume it must be bad The solution is probably a game setting where you can choose the song or set it random for the mode. I think Lyman did something similar in Metallica.
Not in the readme, but there's adjustable ball eject power. Thanks Tanio!
High score entry would have looked good with some kind of background if possible.
Did the weapon count get fixed? That's where the weapon count value is shown and doesn't include the new weapons you get.
Rob

You’re spot on. Disco multiball is one of the coolest side objectives in the game and when it queued up some slow uninspiring soundtrack it literally ripped my pinball soul out. A setting for fixed or random on the disco songs would be an easy needed fix and very welcomed.

#7555 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

You’re spot on. Disco multiball is one of the coolest side objectives in the game and when it queued up some slow uninspiring soundtrack it literally ripped my pinball soul out. A setting for fixed or random on the disco songs would be an easy needed fix and very welcomed.

I experienced that song last night. Given how fantastic the rest of the music on this pin is, I can't believe that they put that one in there.

#7556 3 years ago

Any chance pinball browser can access the latest code and swap those tracks back around?

#7557 3 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I actually obtained Mechsuit MB twice in the same game last night. First time I've ever done that.
New code makes getting higher scores easier. Just kind of opened things up a bit. I like it![quoted image]

Damn...you doubled my GC from last night...I got some work to do. This game just got even cooler with the code update,,,

#7558 3 years ago

Whats the best way to smooth out the right orbit on a Pro? I'm not sure if Prem/LE is different.

#7559 3 years ago

MONSTER GAME!!!!

3D45BB2A-CE58-4867-97EC-306CAAA9D1DC.jpeg3D45BB2A-CE58-4867-97EC-306CAAA9D1DC.jpeg9A5C7715-FF2A-4981-A736-64A7A31E6CF3.jpeg9A5C7715-FF2A-4981-A736-64A7A31E6CF3.jpegC10EBC39-9792-4F3F-9932-EC5194DF26F3.jpegC10EBC39-9792-4F3F-9932-EC5194DF26F3.jpeg
#7560 3 years ago
Quoted from Meri-cah:

MONSTER GAME!!!!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Well Done

#7561 3 years ago
Quoted from Meri-cah:

MONSTER GAME!!!!

Wow!

#7562 3 years ago

Those scores are insane. I haven’t reached one billion yet and I’ve had the game since February. Haven’t played in the last 2 months due to a broken arm...but soon. Is your machine set up easier? I’m totally default. Amazing scores!

#7563 3 years ago
Quoted from Meri-cah:MONSTER GAME!!!!

Put the glass back on...

#7564 3 years ago
Quoted from wtuttle:

This may be the most pointless post in Pinside history. Litterally a fookin' period. What do you mean, fella?!

i wanted to delete my comment since i found out it was obsolote. I did not find any delete function.
the trash symbol just deletes the post for myself but everyone else can see it, so i changed the posting.
Since you have six years of pinside knowledge I`m sure you can help me out with my "most pointless post in pinside history". (there actually was a point in my posting ".")

#7565 3 years ago

Forgot this arrived at the weekend, artwork on it is a great mashup of the different trim levels pro translite (my fav) both the T-Rex LE and Megaladon Premium, awesome!

4D5ED730-7DC9-4B14-9074-E3B89674F488 (resized).jpeg4D5ED730-7DC9-4B14-9074-E3B89674F488 (resized).jpeg
#7566 3 years ago
Quoted from Meri-cah:

MONSTER GAME!!!!

Usually other people's scores don't get me down cause I understand what level of player I am, but this score is disheartening .

I gotta understand if you've done anything at all to your game... cause that score is insane. Where are the post on the out lanes at? Have you moved anything away from stock settings? Extra Ball's, ball save timer? Assume you're on 3 balls?

I just can't comprehend that score, you must have been killing the Snikt target all day long and >3X for long periods of time.

#7567 3 years ago
Quoted from Meri-cah:

MONSTER GAME!!!!

well, simple ask : is the new code makes the game easier/scoring more (as i read it already) ?

on "old" code, i've finished a PRO : 3B
than i've finished a LE : 6B

i'm sure the only diff was to be in higher PF multiplier, that's the key when coming in scores like this, so yours 15B... right ?

#7568 3 years ago
Quoted from roar:

Usually other people's scores don't get me down cause I understand what level of player I am, but this score is disheartening .
I gotta understand if you've done anything at all to your game... cause that score is insane. Where are the post on the out lanes at? Have you moved anything away from stock settings? Extra Ball's, ball save timer? Assume you're on 3 balls?
I just can't comprehend that score, you must have been killing the Snikt target all day long and >3X for long periods of time.

I think anyone who can achieve a Billion score (or close to it) is doing very well and should give themselves a pat on the back. If you haven't attained over 500 million yet then you should feel embarrassed

#7569 3 years ago

I just uploaded the new code... haven't had enough time for a full review, but agree with the sentiments that the Disco Multiball music is definitely a downgrade. I would have also preferred to have flipper power adjustments. Otherwise, looks to clean quite a few things up and improve on already amazing DP gameplay.

#7570 3 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

I think anyone who can achieve a Billion score (or close to it) is doing very well and should give themselves a pat on the back. If you haven't attained over 500 million yet then you should feel embarrassed

I got 655 a year ago, but struggle to hit over 300 nowadays. My hearts not in scoring, just like to hit the ball.

Below average player.

#7571 3 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

well, simple ask : is the new code makes the game easier/scoring more (as i read it already) ?
on "old" code, i've finished a PRO : 3B
than i've finished a LE : 6B
i'm sure the only diff was to be in higher PF multiplier, that's the key when coming in scores like this, so yours 15B... right ?

It all comes down to setup. But, the New code is easier. I got to MR sinister, the final battle on my first night playing the new code and have only made it there a few times in my near 2 years of ownership, and zero times since making my game as hard as it is. The biggest change making it easier is that more modes are stackable so progression is quicker (this is a very good thing).

A Friend of mine, RobT mentioned how it was handing out extra balls like candy. I have mine set to one extra ball max so didn’t notice at first, but I did notice it handing out mystery extra balls like nothing. Not sure what weapons extra ball is at default and now they added one for ninjas. I love the ninjas one, so while I have my max extra balls set to 1, I turned mystery down to 1% chance and weapons to 150 so basically my only extra ball is from 50’ninjas which is tough!

There’s a lot of other settings too that can make the game more difficult. All in all, there’s an awesome balance of progression, scoring, and settings to tweak to personal skill levels. Plus, removing the outlane posts is another change that should be the first thing to do to make the game harder. On the flip side I noticed theirs a few new settings to make weapon collecting easier. All in all, I love games that have lots to do with quick progression while giving plenty of settings and adjustments to make it harder or easier to do - no marathon games and when you do have an epic game and get to the end it’s still <20 minutes.

#7572 3 years ago

Downloaded new code and waxed playfield (as I normally do once every 6 months or so). Game plays stupid fast. Default settings, and with the new code, I think, I kept getting mechsuit multiball. I think I got it 3 times! Plus ninja multiball and snikt maxed every ball. Funny thing is I didn’t even get a chance to beat all the characters. I’m still trying to get to the main battle.

#7573 3 years ago

Is there a trick to removing the shooter rod with DP Pro? Rod can’t slide out after removing the c-clip and spring, it’s catching on a bolt that seems to be part of the plastic molding.

#7574 3 years ago

Should slide freely, there's no bolt in there. It may be that the bushes are a little tight?

#7575 3 years ago

Finally got around to replacing the plastic standees in my pro with a couple action figures, came out alright. Glued the joints with a little plastic glue so they don’t move, now I need to find a Dazzler figure for the front.

B418A744-9647-45AD-843D-7B22B28F9F97 (resized).jpegB418A744-9647-45AD-843D-7B22B28F9F97 (resized).jpegCE182F19-324E-4BE2-BC02-C499F9121C01 (resized).jpegCE182F19-324E-4BE2-BC02-C499F9121C01 (resized).jpeg
#7576 3 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

Finally got around to replacing the plastic standees in my pro with a couple action figures, came out alright. Glued the joints with a little plastic glue so they don’t move, now I need to find a Dazzler figure for the front.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Can you just order the one from stern?

#7577 3 years ago

Loving the expanded leaderboards in the new code!

74A828A5-D35C-47AF-8C77-74A714A45C31 (resized).jpeg74A828A5-D35C-47AF-8C77-74A714A45C31 (resized).jpeg
#7578 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Loving the expanded leaderboards in the new code!
[quoted image]

That's a great score for Mechsuit MB!

#7579 3 years ago

What an awesome game. Got mine a week ago and then had a new code update within that week. Took it all down to add the washers under ball guides and mylar under the ramps. Installed my Cliffys and plastic protectors. Most of my scores were around 500 million before the update. After, I played a few and pulled this off. Hats of to stern on this fantastic title.
20201109_154538 (resized).jpg20201109_154538 (resized).jpg

#7580 3 years ago

I didn't catch the big scoring change in the code. Has anyone posted about what in the code they changed to allow the higher scores? Is it only the BOOM progression?

#7581 3 years ago
Quoted from Apex:

I didn't catch the big scoring change in the code. Has anyone posted about what in the code they changed to allow the higher scores? Is it only the BOOM progression?

BOOM + another way to earn an extra ball with ninjas + more stacking with modes + mini wizard modes aren’t locked out and can be played sooner without the risk of losing your ball.

All those little tweaks add up.

#7582 3 years ago

mechsuit can be repeated !

#7583 3 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Where did you get the Colossus action figure? That is too sweet!

#7584 3 years ago
Quoted from Pozzest01:

Where did you get the Colossus action figure? That is too sweet!

Search 3.75" COLOSSUS FIGURE on ebay

#7585 3 years ago
Quoted from hawkfanz:

Search 3.75" COLOSSUS FIGURE on ebay

Yeah, both figures are from the 3.75 Marvel Universe line of figures. Picked it up at a local comic shop for $10.

#7586 3 years ago

Finally got a good table to put my head om

20201111_180115 (resized).jpg20201111_180115 (resized).jpg
#7587 3 years ago

Game code!!

LE V1.05.0 - Nov. 12, 2020
==========================

New:
- Added adjustments:
- Feature adjustment #2: "LEFT FLIPPER POWER" - adjust power of left flipper
- Feature adjustment #3: "RIGHT FLIPPER POWER" - adjust power of right flipper
- Feature adjustment #151: "MAINPLAY MUSIC" - change main play music
- "SONGS FROM THE HELLHOUSE" (Default)
- "DEADPOOL PINBALL SOUNDTRACK"
- "GEORGE'S JAMZ"
- "YETI ROCK"
- "TANIO'S TUNES FOR TYPING"
- "JERRY ALL NIGHT"
- "SONGS IN THE KEY OF BLAKEMAN"
- Feature adjustment #152: "KATANA-RAMA TIME MUSIC" - change KATANA-RAMA TIME music
- "KATANA-RAMA RANDOM" (Default - play random Katana-Rama song)
- "KATANA-RAMA TIME"
- "KATANA-RAMA TIME AGAIN"
- "KATANA-RAMA POLKA"
- "EATIN' CHIMICHANGAS"
- Feature adjustment #153: "DISCO MULTIBALL MUSIC" - change DISCO MULTIBALL music
plays during DISCO MULTIBALL:
- "DISCO MULTIBALL" (Default)
- "DISCO ALL DAY"
- "DISCO ALL NIGHT"
- "DISCO ALL AFTERNOON"
- "DISCO RANDOM" (play random disco song)

Tweaked:
- High Score Enter Initials screen: added scrolling background

Rule Clarification:
- Light Mechsuit Multiball at Weapons Collected: 45, 150, 250, 350,...

Moved to System V2.63

#7588 3 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

New:
- Added adjustments:
- "GEORGE'S JAMZ"
- "YETI ROCK"
- "JERRY ALL NIGHT"
- Feature adjustment #152: "KATANA-RAMA TIME MUSIC" - change KATANA-RAMA TIME music
- "KATANA-RAMA TIME"
- "KATANA-RAMA POLKA"
- "EATIN' CHIMICHANGAS"
- Feature adjustment #153: "DISCO MULTIBALL MUSIC" - change DISCO MULTIBALL music
- "DISCO ALL DAY"
- "DISCO ALL NIGHT"
- "DISCO ALL AFTERNOON"
Tweaked:
Rule Clarification:
Moved to System V2.63

Sweet!

#7589 3 years ago

Sweet! Nice turnaround on feature requests!

#7590 3 years ago
Quoted from m00nmuppet:

Sweet! Nice turnaround on feature requests!

Right! Thank you Stern's team for reading our requests!

#7591 3 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

Right! Thank you Stern's team for reading our requests!

So this is JUST the LE?

#7592 3 years ago

No, it's all trim levels.

Top of the page has Deadpool as the latest.

https://sternpinball.com/support/game-code/

#7593 3 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

Game code!!
New:
- Added adjustments:
- "GEORGE'S JAMZ"
- "YETI ROCK"
- "JERRY ALL NIGHT"
- "KATANA-RAMA TIME"
- "KATANA-RAMA POLKA"
- "EATIN' CHIMICHANGAS"
- "DISCO ALL DAY"
- "DISCO ALL NIGHT"
- "DISCO ALL AFTERNOON"
Tweaked:
Rule Clarification:
Moved to System V2.63

Wow! I feel like every complaint I saw on here about the last code was fixed with this new release! Thanks Tanio and team!

#7594 3 years ago

How does flipper power actually work? Would increasing flipper power mean hotter flippers faster and therefore less sustained power over multiple games?

#7595 3 years ago

Wow right when I was going to hop on here to vent about the Disco music - Boom!

#7596 3 years ago
Quoted from hawkfanz:

Wow! I feel like every complaint I saw on here about the last code was fixed with this new release! Thanks Tanio and team!

Heck yea, thank the heavens and thanks Tanio. I was seriously considering selling my favorite game because of some of those songs haha (yes I am dramatic).

#7597 3 years ago

Okay. Newbie to owning pinballs in March. Needed to update my DeadPool Pro. Friend with years of experience downloaded the update and gave to me to install. Installed everything normal. Start up and everything says DP PRO. Plays fine. But as you can see it has Disco Loops on it. This is only premium I thought

Question is, If it was accidentally premium update onto machine would it still say "Pro" on the start up and service menu?

Any help appreciated. Thanks in advance.

dp1 (resized).jpgdp1 (resized).jpgdp2 (resized).jpgdp2 (resized).jpgdp3 (resized).jpgdp3 (resized).jpg
#7598 3 years ago

Hey Everyone,

I think I'm going crazy. Am I missing any songs from the DJ Mixer? I feel like there should be a disco song. This is v1.05 for DP Pro.

Thanks!

#7599 3 years ago
Quoted from Junglist:

How does flipper power actually work? Would increasing flipper power mean hotter flippers faster and therefore less sustained power over multiple games?

You can't make them stronger than factory default, only weaker. Factory default is 255 and that's the highest number. I turned mine down to 225 and it seems better to me right now.

#7600 3 years ago

How does one get to the DJ Mixer?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 25.95
$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 9,695.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Alley

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Nashville, TN
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Collegeville, PA
$ 64.99
$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cheko's Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 16,265 posts in this topic. You are on page 152 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/152 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.