(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

8 months ago

Topic Stats

• 2,556 posts
  • 296 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 minutes ago by Zukram
  • Topic is favorited by 113 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 610 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_4824 (resized).JPG
IMG_9759 (resized).JPG
IMG_9758 (resized).JPG
3EEAF0FF-EBD0-4675-8B77-BDB70EA7C564 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
A733B98E-EC9A-4BC8-B8B5-13CD179A443F (resized).jpeg
EB4CF449-3147-4E64-B908-78C5BBC9BA68 (resized).jpeg
9FD12E72-EB93-48E0-97E1-F7FE8DCDED4F (resized).jpeg
89519F76-E01B-4517-94FD-04CE7C0D75B6 (resized).jpeg
tempFileForShare_20190423-230153 (resized).jpg
D56B168A-628F-40BE-94EA-D5C75D306BEE (resized).jpeg
7B642244-670E-48EC-A5AC-770ED28DEDA0 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

There are 2556 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 52.
#601 6 months ago

Its sounds like my Firepower but with call outs. Classic Williams sound effects, love it. I played on location today, very fun.

#602 6 months ago

My Pro came in. Love it! My eject hole switch only works 75% of the time (for enemy select). What's the fix, bend the switch up? I tried that and it doesn't seem to help. Any suggestions?

#603 6 months ago
Quoted from trk12fire:

My Pro came in. Love it! My eject hole switch only works 75% of the time (for enemy select). What's the fix, bend the switch up? I tried that and it doesn't seem to help. Any suggestions?

It’s been very common for the screws to back out.
One screw fell out of mine and the other loosened, it was doing exactly what your describing when the screws were loose.
Hopes it’s an easy fix for ya.

#604 6 months ago

When I said screws, I mean the screws that hold the switch to the the bottom of the scoop.

#605 6 months ago
Quoted from jeep-mustang:

When I said screws, I mean the screws that hold the switch to the the bottom of the scoop.

I looked at that and they all seemed tight. Thank you for the response. I only visually checked them, so maybe I'll try to tighten them.

#606 6 months ago

Anyone know if Steve Richie did any call outs?
The gruff voice replying “NO” right after “now say DP is the greatest..” and in other moments sure sound familiar!

#607 6 months ago
Quoted from trk12fire:

The first run has a problem of no locktit on the 2 screws holding the switch in place, tighten and add locktite.

#608 6 months ago

20180921_114610 (resized).jpgAfter a day of play this happened on my scoop switch...

20180921_114557 (resized).jpg
20180921_114610 (resized).jpg
20180921_114619 (resized).jpg

#609 6 months ago

Is this a music pin in a way ? Was watching a vid and it seems to have alot of cool music....do you go feel the pro is the wsy to go or the prem ?

Thanks

#610 6 months ago
Quoted from JMK:

After putting some additional time on the pin, our clan is loving our Deadpool LE.
Not to offend the boys at SDTM but my initial impressions are very, very different.
Gameplay does not feel clunky with our set up.
We’re currently at 6.8 and may even raise it a bit more.
Left orbit to lifting ramp is seamless and one of our favorite shots.
Left ramp is quick and clean. Not tough to hit and returns to the left flipper without any issues.
Collossus is likely the chunkiest shot yet we all found it still fun to shoot.
Scoop is straight forward and easy to hit.
We all hit the Snikt shot, ricocheting up the ramp- very cool, but not a simple shot.
Spinner, mini Dead Pool and right orbit all feel good.
Mini DP multiball is easy to start and novice players will likely target that mutiball early.
Now, on to the most controversial shot of the pin: the right Katana ramp.
This will no doubt be a divisive subject.
With a dead-stop, I found the shot mostly hittable and oh so satisfying.
At a quicker pace, it is a tougher shot on my set up, you need the right mix of angle and speed.
Both of my young sons were making the Katana ramp on a fairly regular basis. Myself, not as much when the ball was traveling at a decent speed.
Overall, the layout is unique and fresh. We have never owned a pin quite like DP.
Sounds, music and lighting are all great.
Although rules are on the shallow side, they are still engaging and the modes & quests are fun to play. I’m hopeful Stern will flush this out and provide further depth.
Raegarding visual appeal, the game is stunning.
The mirror backglass, pf/cabinet art and speckled powder coat are all impressive.
Throw in the invisiglass, lit speakers, shaker and art-blades, and there’s some nice enhancements on the LE.
The game is not a drain-monster but still requires some precision to have longer ball time.
I continue to feel pitch & set-up will be very important on how this game plays.
In a home environment this shouldn’t be an issue; but out in the wild, I can see this game being an ‘adventure’...

I've mentioned this in a different post but I've played the 3 deadpool pros on location in Chicago and they are all very fluid playing, and I'm not a good player. I would let potential buyers know to NOT take their review as a reason to not to buy. I could not disagree with them more.

#611 6 months ago

regarding the music with this pin, are there multiple full songs? Anyone have a list of the song lists? (thinking about pinball browser substitutions)

#612 6 months ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

regarding the music with this pin, are there multiple full songs? Anyone have a list of the song lists? (thinking about pinball browser substitutions)

I haven’t seen a list yet, but unlike a band pin, the variety of music (some w/original lyrics) was thought out and adds charm (or in Pinside speak- “immersion”) to the theme.
May be hard to tell on location, but well done.

#613 6 months ago

To help celebrate the arrival of Deadpool, all machines will be on FREEPLAY ALL DAY TODAY 12am to close. I need to prove I can bring in business to the theater and cafe. Please come join us.
Sierra Cinema
840 E Main st
Grass Valley
California

#614 6 months ago
Quoted from mtp78:

Is this a music pin in a way ? Was watching a vid and it seems to have alot of cool music....do you go feel the pro is the wsy to go or the prem ?
Thanks

I think its 11 songs on the soundtrack, groovy stuff.

#615 6 months ago

20180929_133141 (resized).jpg

Is the Premium/LE Wolverine toy held up by black zip ties?

20180929_132111 (resized).jpg

#616 6 months ago

Comet Pinball: Deadpool General Illumination Lighting Overhaul Kit

Bought this when I had my Dead Pool. Unopened. Retail $50

$35 Shipped. PM ME

#617 6 months ago

Early polling shows a preference for the pro model and I expect them to have the most sales. At half that number, is the premium model. LE’s score higher than Prem but numbers will be capped.

Based on what I have seen so far, I forecast Stern will sell 1k Pro, 500 Prem & 500 LE for a total of 2k Deadpool. Stern runs the first 1k machines (including all overseas) through Oct, before jumping onto other titles. They return to run 500 in Feb ahead of comic con and TPF. They would likely make the final run of 500 around July 2019. This would take a small company like Spooky 20 months to do the same. Stern can knock it out in four non-consecutive months. #dontF*CKwithStern!

4B99F028-425A-46E4-979C-93D50FF714CB (resized).jpeg

#618 6 months ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

The first run has a problem of no locktit on the 2 screws holding the switch in place, tighten and add locktite.

So tightening the screws didn't work for me. On my machine the switch just wasn't long enough. Maybe they drilled the screw pilot holes a little off. I needed to stretch the switch longer to reach the ball. Anyway, the switch broke while doing this, but luckily I had another one, stretched it out and now seems to be working fine. I'm thinking there's got to be a better switch that could fit into this location. Maybe the Star Trek Pro switch?

#619 6 months ago
Quoted from trk12fire:

So tightening the screws didn't work for me. On my machine the switch just wasn't long enough. Maybe they drilled the screw pilot holes a little off. I needed to stretch the switch longer to reach the ball. Anyway, the switch broke while doing this, but luckily I had another one, stretched it out and now seems to be working fine. I'm thinking there's got to be a better switch that could fit into this location. Maybe the Star Trek Pro switch?

Photos please

#620 6 months ago

This is my only photo of the broken switch. I basically replaced it with the same switch, but I bent the arm with needle nose pliers to extend the length

KIMG1236 (resized).JPG
#621 6 months ago

Sold. Thanks

#622 6 months ago

Sorry sold DeadPool Illumination Kit

#623 6 months ago

If people are having more problems with the switch, feel free to pm me or I can go further into depth if you like. I've just been playing the hell out this awesome machine. INMD is my favorite pin but this comes real close in my opinion. There's a lot more going on and has better music haha. The shots just seem more satisfying and there's more depth. Besides the switch, I'm super happy.

Anybody know how to restart lil Deadpool multiball after getting the muliball once. Maybe just hit it a lot. I had 2 in 1 game, but I don't know how I did it. If possible, I'd like to set the machine to make it have more lil DP multiballs. I haven't checked the settings yet.

#624 6 months ago
Quoted from trk12fire:

If people are having more problems with the switch, feel free to pm me or I can go further into depth if you like. I've just been playing the hell out this awesome machine. INMD is my favorite pin but this comes real close in my opinion. There's a lot more going on and has better music haha. The shots just seem more satisfying and there's more depth. Besides the switch, I'm super happy.
Anybody know how to restart lil Deadpool multiball after getting the muliball once. Maybe just hit it a lot. I had 2 in 1 game, but I don't know how I did it. If possible, I'd like to set the machine to make it have more lil DP multiballs. I haven't checked the settings yet.

Good question about Lil Deadpool.

#625 6 months ago

Perfect topper for Deadpool

3921E722-0322-44E3-BC1B-476D25446DAE.gif

#626 6 months ago

My DPLE has been on loc for a week. It easily set a record for most earnings in first week (by a lot). And that’s going up against ten other outstanding machines... whereas other new machines I installed were 1 of 6; 1 of 8, etc. as collection grew. I’m in a great loc for it, but still damn impressive.

#627 6 months ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

My DPLE has been on loc for a week. It easily set a record for most earnings in first week (by a lot). And that’s going up against ten other outstanding machines... whereas other new machines I installed were 1 of 6; 1 of 8, etc. as collection grew. I’m in a great loc for it, but still damn impressive.

Are the games in your pinside collection the ones you have on location RKG? If so that is incredible!

Glad it’s earning so well for you, nice to hear ops who are still putting pins on location are getting rewarded with good earnings!

#628 6 months ago
Quoted from J85M:

Are the games in your pinside collection the ones you have on location RKG? If so that is incredible!
Glad it’s earning so well for you, nice to hear ops who are still putting pins on location are getting rewarded with good earnings!

Yes thanks. only problem is I don’t get play much! DPLE is giving me the “one more game” hook like no other game. Hell I just keep trying to hit the katana shot even when it’s not lit; it’s so damn fun.

#629 6 months ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

Yes thanks. only problem is I don’t get play much! DPLE is giving me the “one more game” hook like no other game. Hell I just keep trying to hit the katana shot even when it’s not lit; it’s so damn fun.

Yes I played my Buddy RandomKG’s DP and really enjoyed it. I play for fast and furious fun and the need to not walk away and play one more game. Very few pins fall in this category but DP seems to have the fun and “one more!” written all over it. DP is on my short list.

Congrats new owners!

#630 6 months ago
Quoted from trk12fire:

With the latest code, try running the lil DP mode then beating a boss. Should be available again. I seem to have the most luck starting a boss fight and then stacking lil DP multiball anyway, even if just for the ball save timer

#631 6 months ago
Quoted from Darkwing:

With the latest code, try running the lil DP mode then beating a boss. Should be available again. I seem to have the most luck starting a boss fight and then stacking lil DP multiball anyway, even if just for the ball save timer

ahh ok, I do still have the old code in it. Thanks, I'll try that.

#632 6 months ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

What % better?
My dp pro did over 50% better in the 1st week than any other game has done in 1 week prior ever (unreal).

#633 6 months ago

Got my first secret super skill shot. Didn't know it's a thing. Nice to start a game with a 15mil shot. I'm getting better at the ninja apocalypse combo also.

#634 6 months ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

What % better?
My dp pro did over 50% better in the 1st week than any other game has done in 1 week prior ever (unreal).

55% better. Yup.

#635 6 months ago

Question for DP owners: I’ve just noticed that not all mini Deadpool target shots are registering.
In switch test, the softer-medium speed direct hits are registering fine.
At faster speeds, the switch doesn’t always register.
The ball bounces off the target without triggering the switch.
I’ve attached a few pics of the switch under the pf.
Im not a real techie guy and find these switches can be tough to adjust.
Any suggestions as to which pieces/actuator should be adjusted would be greatly appreciated.

Post Edit: I’ve resolved this issue.
Further different switch adjustments did the trick.

#636 6 months ago

Just spent the morning playing a NIB Pro version —what a great game! It's just fun and well done. We all enjoyed it very much and the katana shot is very satisfying. The shots remind me of X-Men; tight and accurate shooting is required on this one. The art is spectacular! Stern did a great job on this one.

#637 6 months ago

Is there no attract mode sounds for this machine?

#638 6 months ago

As usual, Cliff comes through! Nice protector.

You have to contact via email.
crinear@comcast.net

BFBF9758-2516-4201-95A0-C590FF2FCF04 (resized).jpegCA417BE0-0461-48A9-9A1B-A2453B837510 (resized).jpegD1A17C6C-D1DE-4367-A138-F4F6C5C40236 (resized).jpeg

#639 6 months ago

Thanks for posting, going to email tmrrw!

#640 6 months ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

crinear@comcast.net
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Aren’t the cliffys supposed to go right to the edge of the roll in the shooter lane groove? Just enquiring before I purchase multiple cliffy’s.

#642 6 months ago

Do they look better in person than this?

pasted_image (resized).png
#643 6 months ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

Do they look better in person than this? [quoted image]

personal trick (i did on new or still perfect pins) :

remove the buttons
put a well cutted rectangular (including round corners) piece of mylar, its thin, and quite invisible
cut easily with a cutter the hole button and remove
put back the buttons...

than you have a 100% working & cheap DIY cab buttons protector, done in 10 minutes

check, could you see it ?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g0m05cpstrel8ad/20171224_152523.jpg?dl=0

#644 6 months ago
Quoted from J85M:

Aren’t the cliffys supposed to go right to the edge of the roll in the shooter lane groove? Just enquiring before I purchase multiple cliffy’s.

They get very close- perfect fit. You don’t want them right to the edge - otherwise the ball would roll on them - steel on steel - which would be bad.

#645 6 months ago

Cliff has been making these for years - he knows what he is doing- but with confidence.

I have no vested interest - just a purchaser over the years.

#646 6 months ago

For those of you rocking pinstadiums but hate the zebra striping they leave on the sword ramp. Right heres your fix. It me it its 70.00 shipped back to you. Bright silver powdercoat

20181001_175531 (resized).jpg20181001_175533 (resized).jpg20181001_180128 (resized).jpg20181001_180133 (resized).jpg20181001_180145 (resized).jpgreceived_266679813957995 (resized).jpeg
#647 6 months ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

crinear@comcast.net
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I have been using used Chimichanga wrappers for the shooter lane. Works perfectly though you need to replace them quite often. I suggest eating a fresh Chimmy just before you play each time. The solution is temporary but is very tasty.

#648 6 months ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

For those of you rocking pinstadiums but hate the zebra striping they leave on the sword ramp.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

You do impressive work.

In essence, is this the first mod for a mod?

#649 6 months ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

I have been using used Chimichanga wrappers for the shooter lane. Works perfectly though you need to replace them quite often. I suggest eating a fresh Chimmy just before you play each time. The solution is temporary but is very tasty.

I went with that option originally; however the side effects were unbearable according to the wife. I had to make a choice. LOL

#650 6 months ago
Quoted from Vino:

You do impressive work.
In essence, is this the first mod for a mod?

Yes lol

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 79.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pitman, NJ
$ 119.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
Little Shop Of Games
Wanted
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Pinball Machine
Music City Pinball
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 29.95
5,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Jeffersontown, KY
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 2556 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 52.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside