(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,295 posts
  • 1,092 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Magicman
  • Topic is favorited by 557 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240422_042849~2 (resized).jpg
20240420_214553 (resized).jpg
20240419_183748 (resized).jpg
20240419_184303 (resized).jpg
IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,295 posts in this topic. You are on page 281 of 326.
#14001 1 year ago
Quoted from UCFKnight71:

Need help with a consistently frustrating drain. Whenever a ball exits the pops and rolls down the katana lock lane, it goes straight down the middle. The only way to save it is to shift the entire machine. I feel like the ball wasn't meant to do that. I'm at 7 for my slope. Is this a slope or leveling issue, or just a normal pitfall? I feel like almost every game I have this happen and I needlessly lose a ball.

I’ve had that happen on at least one occasion depending on the speed of the return. I’ve gotten in to the habit of tapping the machine before it exits.

#14002 1 year ago

I streamed Deadpool Premium the other night with the new HALOGRAPHIC PROS metal flippers and they played great! You can see it here if you are curious. I ended up turning DOWN the flipper power which is crazy.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1585863318

#14003 1 year ago
Quoted from Jedi_Gill:

I finally put my Colossus character in. I really love the way this turned out. The pose, the ball being the right size. Totally better than the plastic insert I had.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
And here is a closeup for anyone wondering.
[quoted image]

I assume you glued his articulating arms and legs in that in that position to hold the weight of the ball up and stay stiff?

#14004 1 year ago
Quoted from UCFKnight71:

Need help with a consistently frustrating drain. Whenever a ball exits the pops and rolls down the katana lock lane, it goes straight down the middle. The only way to save it is to shift the entire machine. I feel like the ball wasn't meant to do that. I'm at 7 for my slope. Is this a slope or leveling issue, or just a normal pitfall? I feel like almost every game I have this happen and I needlessly lose a ball.

So...

This brings up a great point on a vast majority of pinballs. There's always a shot that if you don't succeed you are LESS than rewarded for that loss. This is that shot on this game. You'd better know you're going at least all the way out or not coming back from the pop bumpers to make this shot or it's on you to recover. Other machines that do this...

Black Knight - Better make up up the flail ramp or you're working at it. (I jiggle it before it's even out as I know this behavior.)
Mando - left ramp. Insta-Drain. Pre-Jiggle.
LZ - Middle ramp. Not going all the way up, Sissy-pants?...here's a drain ball for your half-assed-shot.
Iron Maiden - Right ramp. Barely up? Full drain. Fuck you.
Avengers - Same as LZ. Middle ramp. Pound it or eat it.
Turtles - Right ramp. Can't give it our all...here's all the ball back in the trough.

I could go on, but this is BUILT into games where if you aren't solid on a certain (usually easy) shot...it's your problem now, buddy.

#14005 1 year ago

anyone happen to have the height of the topper? dimensions online appear to be for the box it is shipped in. I have a STh topper and it fits by a hair in my basement…thanks in advance!

#14006 1 year ago

Back to the roots of Deadpool's disco tunes:

#14007 1 year ago
Quoted from Titokombo:

Hey, has anyone had this issue with their VUK's miniature switch? It seems to have just completely broken during a fairly aggressive mech suit multiball and I'm assuming I'll need a new one. Also, this happened within the first two months of ownership so it should be covered under some sort of Distributor or Manufacturers warranty right?
[quoted image][quoted image]

Curious what you did here. Mine broke as well and the replacement switch from Marco doesn’t have a long enough arm to activate the switch and it’s supposed to be the replacement for the original.

9F85BDF2-03B7-4D4A-9E48-77B18B8EC42F (resized).jpeg9F85BDF2-03B7-4D4A-9E48-77B18B8EC42F (resized).jpegD1A1A929-FAFE-482A-9C9A-0D9F8DD4EDC5 (resized).jpegD1A1A929-FAFE-482A-9C9A-0D9F8DD4EDC5 (resized).jpeg
#14008 1 year ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

anyone happen to have the height of the topper? dimensions online appear to be for the box it is shipped in. I have a STh topper and it fits by a hair in my basement…thanks in advance!

Mine is 7 5/8" tall. Stern's latest toppers all seem to share common dimensions.

#14009 1 year ago
Quoted from arcadem:

Mine is 7 5/8" tall. Stern's latest toppers all seem to share common dimensions.

thanks so much! looks like it will fit! much appreciated!

#14010 1 year ago
Quoted from livetowin:

Curious what you did here. Mine broke as well and the replacement switch from Marco doesn’t have a long enough arm to activate the switch and it’s supposed to be the replacement for the original. [quoted image][quoted image]

Marco must have mistakenly sent you the wrong switch. It doesn't match the image on their package either. Can the switch arms be swapped (put the old arm on the new switch)?

#14011 1 year ago
Quoted from livetowin:

Curious what you did here. Mine broke as well and the replacement switch from Marco doesn’t have a long enough arm to activate the switch and it’s supposed to be the replacement for the original.

Not a suggestion that will help you today, but it might help you tomorrow:

After reading through this thread & seeing how many people had this problem, I put blobs of hot glue on & around the tabs on this switch. This should reinforce them & hopefully reduce the likelihood of this failure.

(And I also added a spare switch or 2 to an existing order...just in case...)

Thanks,
Jason

#14012 1 year ago

It wasn’t a mistake. All sites show the original larger switch to be discontinued and the smaller one as the replacement. Not sure what to do as the game obviously can’t play without replacement and this isn’t working.
Marco took down the replacement and gave me a refund and admitted this wont work

#14013 1 year ago
Quoted from livetowin:

It wasn’t a mistake. All sites show the original larger switch to be discontinued and the smaller one as the replacement. Not sure what to do as the game obviously can’t play without replacement and this isn’t working.
Marco took down the replacement and gave me a refund and admitted this wont work

I replaced mine over a year ago with one from Pinball Life. A month or so ago I figured I better get a backup. After reading this I just checked and the backup seems to be correct (180-5209-00). Have you tried Pinball Life?

VUK Switch (resized).jpgVUK Switch (resized).jpg
#14014 1 year ago

I just ordered from Pinball Life and hopefully they are the correct ones.

#14015 1 year ago
Quoted from John_I:

I assume you glued his articulating arms and legs in that in that position to hold the weight of the ball up and stay stiff?

Yes, I glued the ball to the hand, I then used Loctite Super Glue on the elbow and arm a bit to hold the ball in this position. And because of the weight of the ball and the bowing motion of this character I also Loctite Glued the back of Colossus so that he would stay in an upright position. I did not glue the hand with the fist, that can still be rotated and moved into whatever position I wish. I just really liked this pose as it looked the most natural and with the character already in a fist position it made sense to show it up in the air.

#14016 1 year ago
Quoted from UCFKnight71:

Need help with a consistently frustrating drain. Whenever a ball exits the pops and rolls down the katana lock lane, it goes straight down the middle. The only way to save it is to shift the entire machine. I feel like the ball wasn't meant to do that.

George Gomez said the one thing he wished he would've changed on his design was for this not to happen, it needed a one way gate installed.

#14017 1 year ago
Quoted from livetowin:

Curious what you did here. Mine broke as well and the replacement switch from Marco doesn’t have a long enough arm to activate the switch and it’s supposed to be the replacement for the original. [quoted image][quoted image]

You can actually separate the sides of the micro switch pretty easily with a small flat blade screwdriver and reuse the original switch arm. I did that as a temporary measure when I had another micro switch with a different actuator just to get it back up and playing.

#14018 1 year ago
Quoted from sanctumwear:

George Gomez said the one thing he wished he would've changed on his design was for this not to happen, it needed a one way gate installed.

Just goes to right flipper on mine. Bend the rail, change something, tune it..

#14019 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

Just goes to right flipper on mine. Bend the rail, change something, tune it..

Yeah I can't say I have ever had a drain this way. I've been paying closer attention for the last couple dozen plays and mine just goes to the right flipper also. May 2022 build, maybe the rail is "tuned"?

#14020 1 year ago
Quoted from John_I:

Yeah I can't say I have ever had a drain this way. I've been paying closer attention for the last couple dozen plays and mine just goes to the right flipper also. May 2022 build, maybe the rail is "tuned"?

I have a may 2022 premium and see it go sdtm in certain situations. My early production pro had the same issue both set at 7°

This has been a common issue in the thread.

Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

It needs to be just right to drain SDTM - and therefore, thankfully, it's uncommon. It can't really be adjusted out of the game. If your game is level, right to left, and the pitch is at or near 7-degrees, the risk is always going to be there.

Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

Anyone gets SDTM from balls coming down the katana rampguide?
I swapped out the rubbers from the posts to thick ones. This makes it quite hard for the ball to go down there in the wrong direction.
Doesnt affect gameplay but solves those cheap drains for me to about 80%.

Quoted from Pinzzz:

I have watched Dead Flip play a lot of games on his loaner Deadpool. and he mentioned the one thing that aggravated him on the game; was the SDTM he got from the ball rolling back down that area. and he wished there was a gate there to prevent it. so I thought I’d give a one way gate a try.

Quoted from Smack:

There are very specific cases for me where the ball will roll back down the guide behind lil Deadpool and go SDTM.

Quoted from UCFKnight71:

I'm getting tons of SDTM from the katana rampguide, and it's super frustrating!

Quoted from petrieslastword:

Similarly a large % of shots that come down the right katana shot go SDTM

Quoted from Zambonilli:

Yes, going backwards back the right part of the kitana shot are SDTM probably 70% of the time. The other 30% you'll need a slap save or if there is little speed will come to the right flipper.

#14021 1 year ago

Joined the club this weekend - what a fun machine! Picked it up from a fellow Pinsider with just 58 plays on it - absolutely flawless condition. Really like the Pinstadiums, but need to figure out the settings still. Also need to figure out how to get it out of his gameroom and into mine on the Stern Insider Connect. I'll work on that this week ... MAXIMUM EFFORT!

DP Premium (resized).jpgDP Premium (resized).jpg
#14022 1 year ago

Honest question, honest answers please. I really enjoyed DP Premium but have the itch for a new pin. I'm limited to five pins and the family and I are leaning towards saying goodby to Deadpool. We played Rush at Southern Fried Gaming Expo and we all liked it. Am I crazy for doing this trade? I know to each their own but how do you know when to get rid of a game which is hard to say goodbye to? lol

#14023 1 year ago
Quoted from hiker2099:

Honest question, honest answers please. I really enjoyed DP Premium but have the itch for a new pin. I'm limited to five pins and the family and I are leaning towards saying goodby to Deadpool. We played Rush at Southern Fried Gaming Expo and we all liked it. Am I crazy for doing this trade? I know to each their own but how do you know when to get rid of a game which is hard to say goodbye to? lol

Based on your collection I would dump Mando first, then AIQ long before I'd ever get rid of DP. My thoughts

#14024 1 year ago
Quoted from superNoid:

Based on your collection I would dump Mando first, then AIQ long before I'd ever get rid of DP. My thoughts

We love them. There's me and my three kids. We all get to pick a pin to keep and the 5th one is the traded pin. Son-Mando, Son-AIQ, Daughter-TMNT, Me-SW... I need to update my list.

#14025 1 year ago
Quoted from hiker2099:

We love them. There's me and my three kids. We all get to pick a pin to keep and the 5th one is the traded pin. Son-Mando, Son-AIQ, Daughter-TMNT, Me-SW... I need to update my list.

Understood and I had a hunch there was a reason you were keeping Mando. If you had to ever get rid of a DP I would say if it was a Premium then sure. You can always rebuy a Pro one day if you miss it.

#14026 1 year ago
Quoted from hodgesm0:

Added my replacement Domino today, I think it came out pretty well.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Fantastic! How did you mount her? Also, all them I see have the small purple guns not the large one you have?

#14027 1 year ago
Quoted from Nikko:

Fantastic! How did you mount her?

Giggity

#14028 1 year ago

I need to think a little more before I post that he has a large one and mounted her ...

#14029 1 year ago
Quoted from Nikko:

Fantastic! How did you mount her? Also, all them I see have the small purple guns not the large one you have?

Was trying to only use some super strong double sided 3M foam tape, but didn’t hold enough when lifting the playfield, ended up using one long black zip tie around the legs.

As for the gun, it was included with the eBay buy of the used toy as a customized accessory. I super glued the gun to the hands, and the side arm to holster so they don’t come loose in the game.

#14030 1 year ago
Quoted from hiker2099:

I have a bunch of pins, and to me deadpool would be one of the last to go, and rush is probably on the chopping block soon if I need room. Its a great shooter, but the theme doesnt do a whole lot for me. Guess it depends on how much you like rush, but deadpool is way more fun for me and my family.

Also, my daughter wont let me get rid of Mando.

#14031 1 year ago

DP is about to be the first pin I have ever owned twice (Pro now Prem)! Gonna get it powder coated…for all of you proud powder owners please share pics of your powder! Need some ideas (I’ve already got alot of red in my lineup so looking for something different!)

#14032 1 year ago

Check out this cool blue/purple one from awhile back (not mine). https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/71981

dp (resized).jpgdp (resized).jpg
#14033 1 year ago

I did purple too, mine are in the gallery.

#14034 1 year ago
Quoted from superNoid:

Check out this cool blue/purple one from awhile back (not mine). https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/71981[quoted image]

Sweet thanks for sharing!

#14035 1 year ago
Quoted from BrandonLaw:

So...
This brings up a great point on a vast majority of pinballs. There's always a shot that if you don't succeed you are LESS than rewarded for that loss. This is that shot on this game. You'd better know you're going at least all the way out or not coming back from the pop bumpers to make this shot or it's on you to recover. Other machines that do this...
Black Knight - Better make up up the flail ramp or you're working at it. (I jiggle it before it's even out as I know this behavior.)
Mando - left ramp. Insta-Drain. Pre-Jiggle.
LZ - Middle ramp. Not going all the way up, Sissy-pants?...here's a drain ball for your half-assed-shot.
Iron Maiden - Right ramp. Barely up? Full drain. Fuck you.
Avengers - Same as LZ. Middle ramp. Pound it or eat it.
Turtles - Right ramp. Can't give it our all...here's all the ball back in the trough.
I could go on, but this is BUILT into games where if you aren't solid on a certain (usually easy) shot...it's your problem now, buddy.

I think the problem is that it has nothing to do with the shot not making it. It's when the ball exits the pops and goes down the rail. Not sure what I can do to prevent that. The pops can sort of create a little chaos. I could understand if my shot doesn't make it all the way and then it rolls back down. But, this is just when the ball didn't start in the rail, but exits the pops, if that makes sense.

#14036 1 year ago
Quoted from sanctumwear:

I have a may 2022 premium and see it go sdtm in certain situations. My early production pro had the same issue both set at 7°
This has been a common issue in the thread.

Seems like it. I tried bending the rail, and it still does it all the time. I don't mind a SDTM if I brick a shot or the ball doesn't travel all the way in a shot, but I hate it when I make a shot, it hits the pops, and then rolls down the rail SDTM. I shouldn't be consistently punished when I didn't screw up.

#14037 1 year ago

Finally got around to adding the rest of the figures I got for the game, I think it turned out pretty good, might still look for a different wolverine because the one I got is way less detailed than the other figures.

33249CCD-2314-46DA-BB35-2CD0CC55ED36 (resized).jpeg33249CCD-2314-46DA-BB35-2CD0CC55ED36 (resized).jpeg65B707F2-A375-48C3-A911-D1E4E923ECE8 (resized).jpeg65B707F2-A375-48C3-A911-D1E4E923ECE8 (resized).jpeg7A96FCE1-8D54-4B5C-B6A9-05724812944C (resized).jpeg7A96FCE1-8D54-4B5C-B6A9-05724812944C (resized).jpegB3F09094-B010-468E-B259-96BCA9733281 (resized).jpegB3F09094-B010-468E-B259-96BCA9733281 (resized).jpeg
#14038 1 year ago

I am sure this has been asked before, but I did not find it in this massive thread. Apologies in advance if it's been covered.

Just picked up a NIB DP Premium and I am loving the game. I'm about 10 games into it and have no idea what I am doing yet, but I did manage a 600M score. I know, not that great I guess but still pretty happy with it. I still need to level it properly - it tilts too much to the right and I'm getting a lot of drains on the right outlane due to that. Have also gotten quite a few STDM balls when lil' DP releases a ball. I will reserve judgement on that though until I get the game properly leveled.

Edit: I see there is a ball save adjustment to deal with this issue.

I have a question though. Is there supposed to be a post rubber here?

Edit: I forgot to check the topic index. I guess it's not supposed to be there by design. BUT, has anyone installed them anyway? Did it make the game too easy or have any other negative affects? I dislike it when they don't put a rubber here as it takes bounce out of the game and wears the heck out of the post over time.

Thanks.
IMG_20220918_202119[1] (resized).jpgIMG_20220918_202119[1] (resized).jpg

#14039 1 year ago
Quoted from Radius118:

I am sure this has been asked before, but I did not find it in this massive thread. Apologies in advance if it's been covered.
Just picked up a NIB DP Premium and I am loving the game. I'm about 10 games into it and have no idea what I am doing yet, but I did manage a 600M score. I know, not that great I guess but still pretty happy with it. I still need to level it properly - it tilts too much to the right and I'm getting a lot of drains on the right outlane due to that. Have also gotten quite a few STDM balls when lil' DP releases a ball. I will reserve judgement on that though until I get the game properly leveled.
Edit: I see there is a ball save adjustment to deal with this issue.
I have a question though. Is there supposed to be a post rubber here?
Edit: I forgot to check the topic index. I guess it's not supposed to be there by design. BUT, has anyone installed them anyway? Did it make the game too easy or have any other negative affects? I dislike it when they don't put a rubber here as it takes bounce out of the game and wears the heck out of the post over time.
Thanks.
[quoted image]

I played without the rubbers off these posts and with them on, and I enjoyed it more with them on, so I choose to leave them on. They did come with my PIN in the bag so it's all preference and optional. It really comes down to the speed of play and difficulty, with them off the balls go down the lane fast, and if it's a slow bounce there's almost no way to save it from the outlane by bumping. I'm not the best player, I'm average and I just didn't like metal-on-metal contact, also I wanted to learn how to bump better. So I left mine on, but feel free to play both ways and decide for yourself.

#14040 1 year ago
Quoted from Radius118:

Is there supposed to be a post rubber here?

Gomez said they were left off the posts on purpose. Putting them on does make it easier.

I left mine off, I think it's more fun without them, and it's how the designer intended the game to play. But the rubbers are included with every new game.

#14041 1 year ago
Quoted from splickety_lit:

Gomez said they were left off the posts on purpose. Putting them on does make it easier.
I left mine off, I think it's more fun without them, and it's how the designer intended the game to play. But the rubbers are included with every new game.

They weren't on my pro in the latest run, are they in the goody bag?

#14042 1 year ago
Quoted from attyrhodes:

They weren't on my pro in the latest run, are they in the goody bag?

Yes, in the goody bag. I highly recommend adding the rubbers if you are new to the machine or have below average players consistently playing. Makes the game much more enjoyable and ball times significantly went up. This is the beauty of deadpool, can easily be changed for all skill levels.

#14043 1 year ago
Quoted from pch3727:

Yes, in the goody bag. I highly recommend adding the rubbers if you are new to the machine or have below average players consistently playing. Makes the game much more enjoyable and ball times significantly went up. This is the beauty of deadpool, can easily be changed for all skill levels.

I'm squarely average now lol, I have a 17 month old and have less and less time to play it seems. Plus side is machines will make it much longer before I get bored of them!

#14044 1 year ago

All insider connected replacement apron plastics sent out! I Have 4 more left from this batch and likely for now the last batch I will produce.

Moving onto a project I have wanted to do for a while.

The project (I have a very rough working proto) will upgrade the disco ball, disco ball lighting as well as enhancing another very important and used part of the playfield with something theme specific that will integrate all the above into one neat package.

Will announce more once I have the next iteration of the proto up and running this coming week, I may even post pics if I am happy with its current form.

#14045 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

All insider connected replacement apron plastics sent out! I Have 4 more left from this batch and likely for now the last batch I will produce.
Moving onto a project I have wanted to do for a while.
The project (I have a very rough working proto) will upgrade the disco ball, disco ball lighting as well as enhancing another very important and used part of the playfield with something theme specific that will integrate all the above into one neat package.
Will announce more once I have the next iteration of the proto up and running this coming week, I may even post pics if I am happy with its current form.

Where can we see this apron?

#14046 1 year ago
Quoted from Nikko:

Where can we see this apron?

I’m not involved in the apron, that’s another project from the guys that made the Alien apron.

I’m focusing solely on making the disco ball light show and integration far better than factory and incorporating those upgrades into another mod that will enhance another part of the playfield integrated into the theme, but I don’t want to reveal what that part is yet until I am happy with the prototype, I’ll have version 3 hopefully done this week coming.

#14047 1 year ago
Quoted from attyrhodes:

I'm squarely average now lol, I have a 17 month old and have less and less time to play it seems. Plus side is machines will make it much longer before I get bored of them!

Also average or below here, Deadpool was just about the first machine i played when i bought it.

I tried both and the games is better as designed in my opinion with the rubbers off. I've never broken a billion, but i have 950m odd.

#14048 1 year ago

Has anyone added the yellow speaker surrounds from speakerlightkits.com to their LE or a pro/prem converted to 5.25" speakers?

Really curious what this would look like.

Thanks.

#14049 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

I tried both and the games is better as designed in my opinion with the rubbers off.

I agree with this 100%, some games you can mess around with this type of thing but this one just plays better without messing with the designer intention there.

#14050 1 year ago
Quoted from Radius118:

Has anyone added the yellow speaker surrounds from speakerlightkits.com to their LE or a pro/prem converted to 5.25" speakers?
Really curious what this would look like.
Thanks.

I have upgraded my speakers to 5.25 and also added Myth Pinball Lights to them. Here is a video on the link of an install video I'm putting together, and a screenshot for a quick view of the Myth Pinball Light Kit. Enjoy.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ez7DquZPYL1x4bAP9
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Grovetown, GA
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 64.99
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

8,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ormond Beach, FL
Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
$ 25.95
7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Parsippany, NJ
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 16,295 posts in this topic. You are on page 281 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/281 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.