(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,263 posts
  • 1,090 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 16 hours ago by ALY
  • Topic is favorited by 555 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg
dp27 (resized).jpg
dp16 (resized).jpg
IMG_2260 (resized).jpg
IMG_2259 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,263 posts in this topic. You are on page 75 of 326.
#3701 4 years ago

Just got these mods in for my DP pin from Stern. I was able to get the figures in good, but I’m really disappointed in the van. Plain Jane red with no stickers on it. I tried to use an exact knife and cut out the windows, placing it over the original metal van that came with the pin, but it looks terrible and I’m embarrassed to show you the picture

I hated the plastic figures on the pro. Had to cut them away from the plastics base because they were riveted underneath, but I was able to attach the new figures and they look great. Had a buddy of mine obtain a picture from his buddy’s DP LE of what the figures look like attached on that pin, so thanks James.

Trying to make my Pro into a Promium, but regardless I’m loving this pin.

1D7CD8AC-E1FA-423D-ACBB-FD51DA242F3D (resized).jpeg1D7CD8AC-E1FA-423D-ACBB-FD51DA242F3D (resized).jpeg4B926E9D-C01C-4178-ACA5-B34FE3474EE6 (resized).jpeg4B926E9D-C01C-4178-ACA5-B34FE3474EE6 (resized).jpeg
#3702 4 years ago

Here’s the photo, including the van. Just an idea in case some one else wanted to add the figures like I did. Just a word of warning though. All three figures are pricey, about 100 bucks shipped from a distributor.

87B83D3E-F59A-468B-A269-7F1BF1653822 (resized).jpeg87B83D3E-F59A-468B-A269-7F1BF1653822 (resized).jpeg8D2F0526-A5E9-4233-9A4F-CB076A996A07 (resized).jpeg8D2F0526-A5E9-4233-9A4F-CB076A996A07 (resized).jpegCA97DD1D-2547-422F-B28C-1FD9380FC48B (resized).jpegCA97DD1D-2547-422F-B28C-1FD9380FC48B (resized).jpeg
#3703 4 years ago

hey all, not a member yet, but I think soon - can somebody explain the team ups - seems like an interesting addition to the battle modes, but I'm not clear how they work - can you have a team up with several characters at once or only one at a time ? So each team up character has a shot which qualifies them (before the mode), but do you have to keep shooting the team up shot to keep it afloat (maintain their health?) during the battle mode ?

#3704 4 years ago
Quoted from Indypin:

Here’s the photo, including the van. Just an idea in case some one else wanted to add the figures like I did. Just a word of warning though. All three figures are pricey, about 100 bucks shipped from a distributor.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Here’s our chimi truck, lights up and tied to flasher. Stern’s looks pretty ridiculous.

https://lermods.com/products/deadpool-pinball-interactive-chimichanga-truck-mod

#3705 4 years ago
Quoted from branlon8:

hey all, not a member yet, but I think soon - can somebody explain the team ups - seems like an interesting addition to the battle modes, but I'm not clear how they work - can you have a team up with several characters at once or only one at a time ? So each team up character has a shot which qualifies them (before the mode), but do you have to keep shooting the team up shot to keep it afloat (maintain their health?) during the battle mode ?

I’ll do my best to explain team ups:

+ you can qualify as many team up characters (Dazzler, Colossus, Wolverine, Domino) as you want prior to starting a battle.

+ any Team ups qualified will be shown with the blue insert lit solid and that characters health bar on the display will be full.

+ the team ups do two things; 1. They add an additional shot to your battle for additional damage and 2. They give you some kind of perk (i.e. Wolverine grants double damage for all lit battle shots making it easier to win a battle).

+ no need to continue to keep shooting the team up shot to keep it afloat.

+ once you start a battle, you will lose any team ups once the battle is complete or if you lose your ball.

+ lastly, it takes 2 shots to one character to qualify them as a team up. This gets progressively harder once you’ve used them in a team up in battle. For example, you can make 2 dazzler shots and 2 domino shots and have dazzler and domino in your first battle. Then, it’ll take 3 shots (I believe) to those characters if you want to qualify them for the next battle; since Collosus or wolverine haven’t been qualified yet, they’ll be 2 shots to qualify still even if it’s on your 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc... battle until you use them, then they become harder to be qualified. This plays a lot of strategy into the game as you can try to beat battles early on without team ups at the beginning then use them later qualifying them easier for the 2nd stage battles vs Sauron.

#3706 4 years ago

quite helpful - thank you - I think I get it.

#3707 4 years ago

Need some help please. The gate on the plunge is always up even if I don’t hold in the left flipper button. If I hit the skill shot on the right ramp it doesn’t give me credit for it. Any ideas what could be wrong?

#3708 4 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

I feel like I have hit the jackpot with my last two NIB games (Iron Maiden Prem and Deadpool Prem). I usually get tired of games relatively quickly, but these two keep bringing me back for more.

You certainly have, Maiden is awesome.

#3709 4 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

Need some help please. The gate on the plunge is always up even if I don’t hold in the left flipper button. If I hit the skill shot on the right ramp it doesn’t give me credit for it. Any ideas what could be wrong?

Go into switch test mode and roll the ball over each of the switches in that ball path (starting with the shooter lane switch) and make sure they all register from a ball rolling over then (NOT from your finger pressing them).

#3710 4 years ago

just installed our LE Upgraded to last software. Is it normal to have so many switches in the tech alert? Can't get rid of them, but all seems to work perfect...

#3711 4 years ago

Anyone have a link for a stream of the most recent code?

#3712 4 years ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

Anyone have a link for a stream of the most recent code?

Deadflip on a pro a few weeks back:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/444273861

#3713 4 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

You can also go into coil test and activate the coil for the gate and see if it moves.

#3714 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Go into switch test mode and roll the ball over each of the switches in that ball path (starting with the shooter lane switch) and make sure they all register from a ball rolling over then (NOT from your finger pressing them).

They all register and the gate functions correctly in the switch test but as soon as I play a game the gate opens on the plunge without holding in the left flipper.

#3715 4 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

You can also go into coil test and activate the coil for the gate and see if it moves.

Thanks for the suggestion.

The left and right control gates flip up and down when I hit the black button in the coil test. The gates seem to work fine except on the plunge.

#3716 4 years ago

Could some help and see if on ball save should the gate open and ball go to flipper or should the gate be closed and ball drop into the pop bumpers?

On mine the gate is open and ball comes to flipper.

#3717 4 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

Could some help and see if on ball save should the gate open and ball go to flipper or should the gate be closed and ball drop into the pop bumpers?
On mine the gate is open and ball comes to flipper.

It's open and goes to flipper

#3718 4 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

It's open and goes to flipper

It seems like my machine always thinks the plunge is a ball save situation therefore bypassing holding the left flipper button to open the gate and no skill shot credit.

Any ideas on how to fix this are greatly appreciated.

#3719 4 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

It seems like my machine always thinks the plunge is a ball save situation therefore bypassing holding the left flipper button to open the gate and no skill shot credit.

Start a new game, ball in the shooter lane. Any points on the score? If so you have a switch registering somewhere. If not, I have two suggestions. 1. Go into utilities/resets and do a factory reset. 2. If that doesn't help, try reloading the game code with USB stick.

#3720 4 years ago

Well I’m in for a few weeks now. Just had no time recently to post pix. So much good information here. I’ve only had to make a few adjustments. Cleaned playfield with polish and Katana shot is around 90-95%. I’m happy with that. Was around 50% before polish. Just fitted Titans. Adjusted spotlight aim onto disco ball for more reflection effect. Wolverine was way low. Had to get his right foot up on the spinner bracket. Dazzler was leaning too far into game and spot needed to be aimed more to left to be hitting disco ball.
Put some nice gold accents on it. Such a great game. Got the GC score first game with new code this week. Loving it.

I had a repeating drop target reset issue. Drops would reset, one would fall down and on it would go for thee or four times before settling.
The drop wasn’t sitting far enough back on the ledge it should rest on in the up position. I took the screw out of the ledge of offending target and place a thin washer in behind plastic ledge and refit screw. All done and no more resets. Just a tip from my distributor and worked a treat. Anyway here’s some pix even though we all know what they look like.

3FEBBFDD-A37C-46A2-9E05-C5CF095901A0 (resized).jpeg3FEBBFDD-A37C-46A2-9E05-C5CF095901A0 (resized).jpegFF106CFE-8EF5-4939-BB78-8F88B853B031 (resized).jpegFF106CFE-8EF5-4939-BB78-8F88B853B031 (resized).jpegA770DF39-33E7-406A-96A5-E5D3CF0B8185 (resized).jpegA770DF39-33E7-406A-96A5-E5D3CF0B8185 (resized).jpegA1C844E9-544E-4183-8C2E-69FC2260CC3A (resized).jpegA1C844E9-544E-4183-8C2E-69FC2260CC3A (resized).jpeg0F788517-B10A-4AA3-A5BB-0B5448AE572F (resized).jpeg0F788517-B10A-4AA3-A5BB-0B5448AE572F (resized).jpeg71950619-C60C-4AC8-9903-CE3E37D7D803 (resized).jpeg71950619-C60C-4AC8-9903-CE3E37D7D803 (resized).jpeg
#3721 4 years ago

A game code update would be welcomed for the Comic-Con.

#3722 4 years ago

I'm having some strange Ninja Multiball / Katana Ramp issues. Started a new game, hit the skill shot and locked a ball in the katana ramp. Except it released the ball and play continued. There were no other balls in the lock. Locked a second ball and that one stays. Both times the display shows Ball # locked. Hit the Snikt but the ball does not go up or near the ramp. Ninja multiball starts.

Other strange issue regarding the katana lock, different game. Locked my first ball and it stayed in the katana as it should. Upon draining, the game sits, initiates a ball search and kicks the ball out of the katana and continues play.

I've completed both the trough test and katana test in the diagnostics menu. I've gone into switch test and all the optos are aligned. I'm not sure where to go from here.

#3723 4 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

I'm having some strange Ninja Multiball / Katana Ramp issues. Started a new game, hit the skill shot and locked a ball in the katana ramp. Except it released the ball and play continued. There were no other balls in the lock. Locked a second ball and that one stays. Both times the display shows Ball # locked. Hit the Snikt but the ball does not go up or near the ramp. Ninja multiball starts.
Other strange issue regarding the katana lock, different game. Locked my first ball and it stayed in the katana as it should. Upon draining, the game sits, initiates a ball search and kicks the ball out of the katana and continues play.
I've completed both the trough test and katana test in the diagnostics menu. I've gone into switch test and all the optos are aligned. I'm not sure where to go from here.

Opto switches are a pain in the butt. One day they work, the next they don’t. Try reseating the connections under the playfield that go to all those opto boards. It’s possible one loose connection could be causing the sporadic issues in vibrations. Also check the opto at the top of the katana ramp on the left.

#3724 4 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

So, if you plunge the ball not holding any flipper buttons it will send the ball around the orbit and if you hit that ball and make the Katana skill shot you don't get credit for it?

#3725 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Opto switches are a pain in the butt. One day they work, the next they don’t. Try reseating the connections under the playfield that go to all those opto boards. It’s possible one loose connection could be causing the sporadic issues in vibrations. Also check the opto at the top of the katana ramp on the left.

I had checked the optos at the ramp entrances as well beforehand. Before I went to reseat connections, I noticed a Technician Alert for Trough Switch 4. I'm thinking if it is showing a ball missing, it could throw off the game. I reseated the different opto connectors anyway and I will see if that makes a difference.

How does one go about troubleshooting the Stern trough optos, just in case I need to do that? I hope that answer isn't, get a new Stern opto board.

#3726 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

So, if you plunge the ball not holding any flipper buttons it will send the ball around the orbit and if you hit that ball and make the Katana skill shot you don't get credit for it?

Correct

#3727 4 years ago

Which came first? Go to 6:30 and name that tune.

#3728 4 years ago
Quoted from nitroman28:

Missing all the "BOOM's".

#3729 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Could be loose wires (always look for easiest solution first) but new Optos act very sporadic when they’re going bad. Can work for a week, then malfunction every day for a week.

#3730 4 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Could be loose wires (always look for easiest solution first) but new Optos act very sporadic when they’re going bad. Can work for a week, then malfunction every day for a week.

Had the pin for a week; hope the optos aren't going bad already. I did reseat connectors and did a factory restore. Everything has been aces so far...

#3731 4 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

They all register and the gate functions correctly in the switch test but as soon as I play a game the gate opens on the plunge without holding in the left flipper.

Are you sure they were all OFF and the ball rolling manually over them made them turn ON? Was maybe one stuck ON, and the ball rolling over made it go OFF, which will still look like it's working, but it's wrong. Can you do a video of the screen and rolling the balls over each switch manually one at a time in the ball path?

#3732 4 years ago
Quoted from nitroman28:

I found the same thing about 8 months ago, but on netflix:

Quoted from Mahoyvan:

11 original tracks?
Netflix > Cooking on High > Episode 2 > 9:55 / second dish review
Im not up to date on my hiphop loops, but is this not so original after all?
Spoiler alert - This show is absolute $#!+. I suggest u just FFW...

Can't remember, but I'm pretty sure it's the same tune

#3733 4 years ago

Little RonPool
20190719_224537 (resized).jpg20190719_224537 (resized).jpg

#3734 4 years ago

Jajajajajajaja

#3735 4 years ago
20190721_222722 (resized).jpg20190721_222722 (resized).jpg
#3736 4 years ago

Completed Final Chapter last night.

IMG_3750 (resized).jpegIMG_3750 (resized).jpeg
#3737 4 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

Think I figured this one out. I was still getting weird behavior and a Service Alert for Trough Switch #4. I went to reseat the trough cable and realized it was on CN14. I had installed the Stern shaker with the Cap kit installed on CN14. So, I've unplugged my shaker and removed the cap kit and everything seems to be working fine again.

So, for those of you with the shaker, do you have the Capacitor Kit installed?

#3738 4 years ago

If anyone is on the fence about adding a sub-woofer to this game, DO IT!! Such a great addition to this pin.

#3739 4 years ago

and I really enjoyed this machine and I recommend it to everyone but today he left the club. greetings to all and thanks for your help

#3740 4 years ago

Just dropped off all my parts to be powder coated. Can't wait to see how this turns out in a couple weeks!

#3741 4 years ago

Has anyone put cliffys in the switch slots under the ball drops? I’m considering it but not sure if it’s overkill.

#3742 4 years ago
Quoted from Jazzbouche:

Has anyone put cliffys in the switch slots under the ball drops? I’m considering it but not sure if it’s overkill.

It’s overkill. There should be Mylar there. That should be plenty.

#3743 4 years ago
Quoted from Jazzbouche:

Usually you don't use cliffies on the rollovers unless the ball drops ON the rollover slot(s) to prevent them from getting chewed up. Deadpool drops the balls ahead of the slots, so overkill.

#3744 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Usually you don't use cliffies on the rollovers unless the ball drops ON the rollover slot(s) to prevent them from getting chewed up. Deadpool drops the balls ahead of the slots, so overkill.

Makes sense - thanks!

#3745 4 years ago

nevermind my dumb post...

#3746 4 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

Disfruté mucho de esta máquina y la recomiendo a todos, pero hoy dejó el club. Saludos a todos y gracias por su ayuda.

Suerte en tu nueva aventura!!

#3747 4 years ago

So what is the trick to hitting the sknt!!! shot with some sort of accuracy? I am new to pinball and I am having difficultly finding it on the flipper. Its a great game. Thanks!

#3748 4 years ago
Quoted from Ravvis:

So what is the trick to hitting the sknt!!! shot with some sort of accuracy? I am new to pinball and I am having difficultly finding it on the flipper. Its a great game. Thanks!

I just try to make a very slightly late spinner shot. It's hard to do consistently just right.

#3749 4 years ago
Quoted from fhk:

Suerte en tu nueva aventura !!

thank you very much very kind

#3750 4 years ago
Quoted from Ravvis:

I find it a lot easier to hit when ball has some momentum from the inlane or an orbit shot, not from a stopped cradle.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Nashville, TN
$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 16,263 posts in this topic. You are on page 75 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/75 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.