IMG_2445 (resized).jpeg
wonka (resized).jpg
ca1d7f7e-8a2b-4029-af32-f724544015c9 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5842.jpeg
IMG_5849.jpeg
IMG_5853.jpeg
IMG_7855 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #149 Deep Dive on features and all that is wonka Posted by pin2d (5 years ago)

Post #150 SDTM video on Wonka - interview with Pat Lawlor and Joe Katz Posted by ZMeny (5 years ago)

Post #160 SDTM gameplay video Posted by ZMeny (5 years ago)

Post #188 Rules Flowchart Posted by f3honda4me (5 years ago)

Post #248 Features Matrix - CE, LE, SE Posted by f3honda4me (5 years ago)

Post #554 Early Stream of a home owner who received their game Posted by Habermania (4 years ago)

Post #785 Gobstopper subway VUK not ejecting ball fix Posted by Lermods (4 years ago)

Post #793 Gobstopper subway VUK fix pics for reference Posted by Lermods (4 years ago)

Post #1130 Latest code changelog Posted by LTG (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jedipimp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#690 4 years ago

Gameplay wise, does anyone know if the Wonkavator on the LE/CE is just another multi-ball that carries over from game to game, or does it play other roles? I guess the code will tell us.

I feel it will be hard to fully rate this game until the LE/CE's are played. The SE looks fantastic, and everyone seems to think it shoots fine (once you find all the shots on the flippers), and it seems like widebody features stuffed in a standard size cabinets, which are my favourite kind of pins!

I'm coming to terms with the code focusing on the Oompa Loompas rather than the children, as long as its fun to play!

#698 4 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Just put up my best game. I completed all the jackpot shots for Oompa Loompa.
Factory settings still.[quoted image]

Stupid question but, is the selfie camera (in the backbox) the same one they use to include the player in the Wonka-Vision, or is there an actual camera in the camera toy on the playfield?

Also, has the selfie camera improved at all or is it the same camera?

2 weeks later
#1187 4 years ago
Quoted from hillbilly:

Pretty pumped. This just came today. Also was able to get the same number as my POTC LE![quoted image]

Must see pics when it’s set up!

#1191 4 years ago
Quoted from hillbilly:

Here you go. I set it up late last night so I only have about 5 games on it. I had to attach the connectors for the start switch but everything else seems to work fine. Looking forward to getting some more time on this tonight.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks awesome!

#1247 4 years ago

Yesssss! Keep those LE pics coming! This game looks great with the LE package, can't wait to see the CE!

#1252 4 years ago
Quoted from SaintJB:

Just got to Wonka's Office for the second time ever. I got it last weekend and my roommate got it tonight. Such a cool mode, one entire half of the screen and playfield goes dark.[quoted image]

seriously, that's so cool!

#1369 4 years ago

With Jurassic Park just announced, this would be a perfect time for JJP to release details about the CE version of Willy Wonka!

#1385 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

What details have not been released? They are getting full payments for CEs without details?

Well, no one has seen the official art package for the CE yet, the photos that we have seen are prototypes and not final versions. Also the play field is supposed to have different art (not sure if just sparkle glitter or other things). Even Jack has said the CE has some extra things not announced yet. So no one has seen or flipped the final CE version yet.

#1478 4 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Just installed these from tilt graphics ill upload bettet pictures soon[quoted image][quoted image]

ooh that looks amazing! Can you take another photo from the top-down so we can see the entire playfield with the blades?

#1483 4 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Here ya go[quoted image]

Thanks, congrats on the great looking LE. I am thinking of picking one up down the line.

#1602 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Holy crap! There's already a SE up for sale?!?
Starting to reconsider buying this game. The description says it's about six weeks old. Unreal.

I know what you mean, but don't some people buy Stern Pro's because they come out first, and then sell them in order to fund a premium or LE of the same game?

1 week later
#1858 4 years ago
Quoted from jbigdoggf:

I have never owned a JJP game before - There seems to be no manual and not one I can download.
Noob Question what is the USB (Female) cable next to the cashbox for ?

I think its for code updates. You download code updates to USB and then attach it to the cable. Its easier than trying to get in through the backbox.

#1918 4 years ago

Can anyone confirm what the new sounds and videos are included in this code update 1.10. Is it major stuff or have you not noticed anything yet?

#2026 4 years ago

Any update on the new code? Is the Diverter test any good? Is there new sound and video? Has gameplay changed at all?

#2083 4 years ago
Quoted from ktownhero:

Yeah Keith Elwin is 2/2 on unique and fun layouts. JP2 still has a cheap feeling to it though, I played it a bit at ReplayFX. It is very good though, don't get me wrong. Just something about JJP games that gives more of that Bally/Williams era feel that I love. Most Stern machines as of late just all feel very similar and uninspiring with the notable exceptions of Maiden and JP2.

Yes I love some of the latest Stern games like Deadpool and Iron Maiden and some later ones like Star Trek. They do give you an adrenaline rush.

But playing JJP games gives me more of a B/W feel, especially the Lawlor ones.

#2187 4 years ago
Quoted from Freakyguy666:

Given the minor issues with the coils and other adjustable settings, is there a way to compile all the current users Recommended Custom Settings into one post and keep updating it? Is there a thread for that?

Great Idea!

#2188 4 years ago

Also, what are people's feeling towards Willy Wonka vs Dialed in? I'm actually a bit conflicted on which LE I should get???? Would like to hear from owners!

2 weeks later
#2458 4 years ago
Quoted from steigerpijp:

I notice you have a plastic guard over your right wireform, is that a mod or a factory item/add on?
Im getting so many airballs out of it this last week I shot off an oompa leg and the camera lens itself .. think I can glue them but need to get in touch with my distributor for that plastic

I think they started the plastic guard with the LE shipments.

1 month later
#3058 4 years ago

I notice that people seem to love all the mods for WW, particularly the Modfather and Mezel ones, however I notice that no one has installed the chocolate waterfall river mod that goes over the Wonkavator exit?

has anyone bought and installed that one? I am curious as to how it actually looks on the playfield.

#3060 4 years ago

ah that might be it haha

1 week later
#3157 4 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

Anyone get there CE yet ? I have one
Coming . Anything that’s a must to do
Before playing this game ?
Thanks

Check out the mods from the mod couple, mod father and Mezel mods. Some good ones in there.

1 month later
#3528 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Also - in the description of the CE - what is the RED most secret machine? Should this be powder coated red?
Right now I can’t see any difference between CE, LE & SE editions of the secret machine?

I haven’t see a CE, but is the difference the LED light in the machine. It’s blue in the SE and LE, and red in the CE?

Is this it? It’s been bugging me too and no one seems to ask this question!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

9,699 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Daytona Beach, FL
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
$ 89.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jedipimp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwcf-club-wonka-golden-tickets-inside?tu=jedipimp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.